Nicereply

Showing 227 Nicereply reviews
Nicereply review by <span>Simon D.</span>
Simon D.

"CRM at the finest"

What do you like best?

For me it is a pretty easy way to measure your customer service experience, you can rate yourself and your teamates and your whole company, but also it is a pretty creative way to make your customers conscious you care about them and ask them to participate in your company growth

What do you dislike?

It looks pretty, but sometimes using the coloful buttons does not allow us to use them for all mail servers. I mean, we include them, we use them, but customers for some reason do not sees them, maybe not compatible with all mail servers or mobile mail apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy, complete.. it is simple but complex at the same time, I mean, features are not complicated to understand, but benefits are many!

most of them are day to day comunications with customers, we have a bunch of people interacting with our customers on daily basis, we are commited to best service possible, and they way they feel us, is the way we actually make money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nicereply
Nicereply review by <span>Cathlin H.</span>
Cathlin H.

"Provides Tangible Proof of Great Work to my team"

What do you like best?

I LOVE getting feedback from our customers. 90% of the time it's all positive feedback, which our admins/CEO will share with the rest of the support team. Seeing our customers' positive feedback of our colleagues and recognizing good work really helps morale in the office. We've even turned NiceReplies into a game, where you win incentives if you have the most responses in a month, etc. It keeps our team aligned and engaged. Additionally, as I begin to look at new chapters in my career, I can use direct quotes from clients as references to my work ethic and experience in support. In short, NiceReply shows tangible results for all of your hard work, which is really encouraging.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a single thing that I dislike about this platform.

- Stay in touch with our customers in real time

- Win incentives and prizes for positive feedback from our customers

- Directly show management the results and quality of our good work

What Survey solution do you use?

Nicereply review by <span>Zach S.</span>
Zach S.

"NiceReply: Immediate Review Responses Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Nicereply allows our customer service team to keep track of immediate responses to our email coverage and customer support. Customers have the option of providing a 1-10 rating and an open field response on every email sent through our support desk.

What do you dislike?

Nicereply is very good at what it does and does nothing else. The entire program is designed to work entirely within an email support program. It is the right price for such a solution but doesn't integrate with additional rating systems or additional customer contact methods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nicereply is limited in its scope, but performs to expectations if they are realistic and well informed.

Nicereply allows our management and agents to keep a close eye on how their responses are received by our customers. A rating of a 1 provides our team an opportunity to follow up immediately. Stores/Domains and agents are rating corporately and individually allowing for specific coaching if necessary.

Nicereply review by <span>Aubrey L.</span>
Aubrey L.

"Great addition to our team!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

What do you dislike?

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, 10/10 would recommend!

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Nicereply review by <span>Casey H.</span>
Casey H.

"Easy insights for CSAT"

What do you like best?

I like that we can automatically send out emails for Customer Satisfaction and instantly see the feedback we've received. SInce we use it for CSAT it's a lot of great qualitative information and can give us insights as to what our customers love and dislike about us.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could get better integrations with it. It's possible that we're not taking full advantage of it but it would be cool to be able to link CSAT replies from NiceReply to Zendesk/Salesforce accounts. A lot of the replies come in without being linked to the account which is unfortunate because if I want to respond to a feedback comment, I don't know who it's coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like their Customer Service blog as well--I read every email they send and it's great content.

We previously didn't have a way to track our customer satisfaction for our account managers. We did track our CSAT for support via the capabilities in Zendesk but we used NiceReply to get feedback for the Account Managers and training specialists. We have been able to get some qualitative feedback to help us do a better job ensuring our clients are happy and reducing churn.

Nicereply review by <span>Clay K.</span>
Clay K.

"Nicereply"

What do you like best?

Nicereply has been extremely helpful in regards to gathering customer's feedback. We have received very insightful information that has already helped our company grow in the customer service department. I recommend Nicereply to any company looking to grow in customer service. It's extremely easy to customize surveys and the real-time customer feedback has been a huge help.

What do you dislike?

We have been using Nicereply for roughly three months and I haven't found anything that I would consider a negative. It's extremely easy to use and very easy to implement. I recommend for all companies looking to better their overall customer service levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

Learning about Nicereply?

* We monitor all Nicereply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories