Nicereply

Learning about Nicereply?

Nicereply Reviews

Ask Nicereply a Question
Showing 233 Nicereply reviews
Nicereply review by Simon D.
Simon D.

"CRM at the finest"

What do you like best?

For me it is a pretty easy way to measure your customer service experience, you can rate yourself and your teamates and your whole company, but also it is a pretty creative way to make your customers conscious you care about them and ask them to participate in your company growth

What do you dislike?

It looks pretty, but sometimes using the coloful buttons does not allow us to use them for all mail servers. I mean, we include them, we use them, but customers for some reason do not sees them, maybe not compatible with all mail servers or mobile mail apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy, complete.. it is simple but complex at the same time, I mean, features are not complicated to understand, but benefits are many!

most of them are day to day comunications with customers, we have a bunch of people interacting with our customers on daily basis, we are commited to best service possible, and they way they feel us, is the way we actually make money.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nicereply
Nicereply review by Cathlin H.
Cathlin H.

"Provides Tangible Proof of Great Work to my team"

What do you like best?

I LOVE getting feedback from our customers. 90% of the time it's all positive feedback, which our admins/CEO will share with the rest of the support team. Seeing our customers' positive feedback of our colleagues and recognizing good work really helps morale in the office. We've even turned NiceReplies into a game, where you win incentives if you have the most responses in a month, etc. It keeps our team aligned and engaged. Additionally, as I begin to look at new chapters in my career, I can use direct quotes from clients as references to my work ethic and experience in support. In short, NiceReply shows tangible results for all of your hard work, which is really encouraging.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a single thing that I dislike about this platform.

- Stay in touch with our customers in real time

- Win incentives and prizes for positive feedback from our customers

- Directly show management the results and quality of our good work

What Survey solution do you use?

Nicereply review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"NiceReply: Immediate Review Responses Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Nicereply allows our customer service team to keep track of immediate responses to our email coverage and customer support. Customers have the option of providing a 1-10 rating and an open field response on every email sent through our support desk.

What do you dislike?

Nicereply is very good at what it does and does nothing else. The entire program is designed to work entirely within an email support program. It is the right price for such a solution but doesn't integrate with additional rating systems or additional customer contact methods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nicereply is limited in its scope, but performs to expectations if they are realistic and well informed.

Nicereply allows our management and agents to keep a close eye on how their responses are received by our customers. A rating of a 1 provides our team an opportunity to follow up immediately. Stores/Domains and agents are rating corporately and individually allowing for specific coaching if necessary.

Nicereply review by Dan C.
Dan C.

"Measure Customer Satisfaction More Effectively with NiceReply!"

What do you like best?

NiceReply has increased the number of ratings that our IT Technicians receive each week, and it has provided us with the ability to rate outside of our ticketing system. It' visual rating system is engaging and easy for our end-users to understand. Weekly reports provide me with the incentive to praise our Team and or course correct in near real-time.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike about the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not satisfied with your ticketing system's customer satisfaction measurement system, give NiceReply a try. Integration with Zendesk was simple and easy to accomplish. NiceReply also encourages you to go beyond CSAT to consider a more robust measurement such as ease of doing business.

Our ticketing system (ZenDesk) had a very simple customer satisfaction survey capability. NiceReply has replaced that with a broader set of features. It's easier for the end-user to complete and it provides a very attractive visual interface for the rating system. Benefits include an increase in survey responses and weekly reports that are pushed to me for review.

Nicereply review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"It's good to know I'm doing my job!"

What do you like best?

I like knowing that i'm doing my job, so having Nicereply helps because if a customer gives me a low rating, I did not do my job to the best of my ability. It's good to know what I did or didn't do wrong, and the good part is I still can redeem myself, turning a low rating to a high one, and learning from my mistakes. I look forward to using Nicereply for a very long time!

What do you dislike?

I did find one thing I disliked, and it could've been a glitch. I noticed that our customers could rate us multiple times, so whenever we have an irate customer, they will consecutively give us low ratings which I think is kind of unfair. Hoping it is a glitch; my opinion is they should only be able to rate once so that it's fair and for more accurate rating percentages.

Quality assurance. Nicereply helps from ratings we receive from customers we've helped; the lower the rating, the more we need to improve on the quality of service we provide our customers. The higher the ratings, the more we know we are providing our customer with the best quality service as possible. The benefit is knowing we are doing our job to the best of our ability!

Nicereply review by Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.

"Great addition to our team!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

What do you dislike?

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, 10/10 would recommend!

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Nicereply review by Casey H.
Casey H.

"Easy insights for CSAT"

What do you like best?

I like that we can automatically send out emails for Customer Satisfaction and instantly see the feedback we've received. SInce we use it for CSAT it's a lot of great qualitative information and can give us insights as to what our customers love and dislike about us.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could get better integrations with it. It's possible that we're not taking full advantage of it but it would be cool to be able to link CSAT replies from NiceReply to Zendesk/Salesforce accounts. A lot of the replies come in without being linked to the account which is unfortunate because if I want to respond to a feedback comment, I don't know who it's coming from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like their Customer Service blog as well--I read every email they send and it's great content.

We previously didn't have a way to track our customer satisfaction for our account managers. We did track our CSAT for support via the capabilities in Zendesk but we used NiceReply to get feedback for the Account Managers and training specialists. We have been able to get some qualitative feedback to help us do a better job ensuring our clients are happy and reducing churn.

Nicereply review by Clay K.
Clay K.

"Nicereply"

What do you like best?

Nicereply has been extremely helpful in regards to gathering customer's feedback. We have received very insightful information that has already helped our company grow in the customer service department. I recommend Nicereply to any company looking to grow in customer service. It's extremely easy to customize surveys and the real-time customer feedback has been a huge help.

What do you dislike?

We have been using Nicereply for roughly three months and I haven't found anything that I would consider a negative. It's extremely easy to use and very easy to implement. I recommend for all companies looking to better their overall customer service levels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely!

Nicereply review by Noah R.
Noah R.

"A Medium For Better Business "

What do you like best?

Nicereply inclines the user to develop better socials skills and build upon existing client's relationships. Focusing on the aspects of how people react to what we say and do, allows up to improve upon the services we provide. I would highly recommend using Nicereply to better rate and review your employees or Business results.

What do you dislike?

The service has yet to provide any features or aspects that I dislike or that I felt were not up to par. The features are neither non intrusive or lacking in any form or fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nicereply should be a business and company standard for any considering this product. I highly recommend implementing this product into whatever system you have available.

We use Nicereply to see how well we performed our services in a ticket based system, with our affiliated business partners and employees.

Nicereply review by Chuck P.
Chuck P.

"By far the best customer to support rating system"

What do you like best?

I work as an IT Help desk agent and touch base with a minimum of 30 tickets a day. Nice Reply gives us a perfect way to hear from each of our customers to ensure we are taking care of everyone with out loosing that personal touch.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is really nothing I can think of. The app is very easy to use for both us here at the office and out clients who fill out the questionnaires.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial was very useful and staff is very helpful

We can now see how our clients feel about each of our tickets as they are closed. We used Zendesk's rating system before and this system allows us to dive much deeper into the satisfaction of our Clients.

Nicereply review by Susan D.
Susan D.

"Great for training representatives and ensuring quality"

What do you like best?

We use Nicereply to ensure quality in the responses that our support representatives give to our customers. And we start every employee with a stint in Support, so Nicereply is a way to ensure that our company culture is spread to all our newcomers. Having a dashboard with simple scores, and giving positive feedback on Slack for high scores, gets folks to shoot for exceptional service.

What do you dislike?

I don't use Nicereply in an advanced enough way or frequently enough to have hit its bad points.

Nicereply review by User

"Great idea but customer do not use it correctly"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies.

What do you dislike?

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am in effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good base product for evaluating customer satisfaction.

It is a way to assess our Customer Support System. It allows our company another way to evaluate if our Customer Support team is doing a good job or if they need more training or support to do their jobs better.

Nicereply review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool to collaborate between support, sales, and success"

What do you like best?

Nice Reply has a really intuitive interface that makes it easy for the customer I'm speaking with to start the feedback process. What I appreciate most is the tight integration with Front (frontapp.com) that automates, streamlines, and hastens the way our teams internally manage feedback. If someone submits feedback, Nicereply inserts it as an internal comment on the email thread where feedback was given, so there's context there now and down the line when we want to track history with a certain customer.

What do you dislike?

Being able to rate the same conversation multiple times can be confusing for a transactional business with short communication with customers, especially when it comes to tracking analtics on individual performance if multiple reps touched that same thread. If communication is long-term with customers, that same feature makes sense because multiple different topics could be discussed over many months.

As a salesperson, nIcereply is amazing insight into how our customers are engaging with the product and the different departments at my job, especially within support requests. If I'm thinking of reaching out to a customer, I have end-user feedback that helps me tailor my approach.

Nicereply review by Consultant

"Excellent and easy app that helps you to improve your customer service at all levels"

What do you like best?

It helps a lot in order to solve problems and understand our customer needs (Customers usually reply instantly to bad experiences so we can react sooner than usual). It helps company at all levels to react in a good way when having problems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people press a bad face by mistake so it would be better if it has a message saying that are you sure that you want bla bla bla ..It is a easy app but sometimes people don't understand how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good app, easy to use & instant information regarding customer service. I'd recommend this app to everyone who need to measure its customer level service in order to take advantage of its disadvantages.

Improving our customer service at all levels & knowing what our customer feel, like & dislike about our services. Love this app and will use it for a very long time, prices are ok and benefits are great so we like to be working with NiceReply as an alternative to keep having a good relationship with our customers.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Nicereply is user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the layout the best. It is clean, simple, and easy to use. It is also integrated with Zendesk so you can easily jump to the ticket with a simple click!

What do you dislike?

At this time there is really nothing more I would change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least try it out! It is important to remember that low scores are worth looking into to determine if a customer was unhappy or the agent did something wrong to provoke the customer to turn more upset. There is a nice feature which emails you when low scores come in so you can review them. Nicereply makes it simple and easy!

Gathering customer feedback. As sometimes you will get two different kinds of feedback - 1 in a Zendesk ticket and 1 in a Nicereply so it is valuable to compare the two. This way we are able to see what our members are saying as we don't always get the same feedback on our Facebook page and community forums. We can gather real suggestions for improvements

"Great for metrics"

What do you like best?

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted.

It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Nicereply not only gives us real insight into how our customers feel about the service they receive but we also have a greater understanding of how effective each member of our team is. The dashboard is easy to read and the overall user experience is intuitive. The best part for us is automatically sending surveys to text and email tickets.

What do you dislike?

It could be more robust. It takes the work out of sending emails manually but it doesn't survey phone calls and the integration with ZenDesk could be better. We still have to log into both ZenDesk and NiceReply. It would be great if Nicereply was housed within ZenDesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great way to survey your customers. Nicereply also has great customer support.

Customer service is the root of our business. It's imperative that we have a finger on the pulse of what our customers need and want and whether or not we are effective at helping them solve problems. The scores hold our team members to a high standard and asking for feedback helps our customers know that we truly care about the service we provide.

"The Nicest Replies"

What do you like best?

The option to add multiple questions so customers/users have the ability to rate our product separate from our support team! These questions are also customizable so you can use different scales which is also fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The fact that users can rate the same ticket multiple times. We tend to solve our tickets every time (we don't always think that a user will have follow up questions for us) and when we do this, the user/customer receives another rating request each time. This is particularly annoying when a user is quite upset about something that cannot be helped by our team/company in general. Multiple ratings for an agent that doesn't get that many ratings to begin with, can murder their score for the week and can be upsetting for them! Please fix this or advised how to fix.

We're solving issues where we were unable to accurately gauge the user/customer satisfaction of our product aside from our support team!

Nicereply review by Alexander K.
Alexander K.

"Reliable support rating system"

What do you like best?

I like the overview of different ratings part of the website the most.

You can customize the view quite a lot - for example, which users you want to see, what time period you want to see etc...

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't really know - I've not yet come upon anything bad in the Nicereply system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a good product - easy to use, full of features, user-friendly UI, etc..

We are getting a salary increase at the end of the month based on our rating during the month.

This helps us greatly since we have more motivation to do our work properly and provide high-quality answers to our customers

Nicereply review by Zachary M.
Zachary M.

"Simple and Pretty Good"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

How quick it is to respond

How they automatically go into the footer of the email

It is a good price for as far as CSAT software is concerned.

What do you dislike?

Its simplicity can be too simple

It doesn't always pull enough data

If a customer doesn't like a reply that an agent give them they will sometimes score them poorly which can negatively impact score and there is no way for these reviews to be removed from the scoring process.

It solves being able to get CSAT scores in a simple and easy to use matter that doesn't require a great deal of hassle to set up.

Nicereply review by Ashe W.
Ashe W.

"Excellent Feedback Tool"

What do you like best?

Customers are able to share thoughts. This is particularly useful when the customer forgets to respond back to the email - we are still able to address any of their concerns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about the product! Though sometimes customers do offer a negative review if they're not happy with the response (ie. "There was heavy flooding in my area which is why the product wasn't delivered in time. This is still unacceptable!") that you cannot take out of your overall rating score - a bummer some days!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a shot at the very least! It really will help provide additional ways to assist your customer base.

Addressing customer concerns!

Nicereply review by User

"Helpful metrics for a customer support system"

What do you like best?

It updates quickly, and is able to give us the metrics we need to better understand how our clients feel about the support representatives.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much to dislike, other than there is no way we have been able to find that allows partial numbers, such as 5.5 or 7.5, only full integers. It may be a setting that we haven't seen, but it would be useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to be able to get client thoughts in customer service, Nice Reply is a great way to do so.

We're able to better judge how effective support members are now with the system, as the clients will let us know how strong or poor their experience was. Previously we had to call clients to see how they felt their customer service was, and this prevents us from needing to contact them as such.

Nicereply review by Chukwuemeka A.
Chukwuemeka A.

"Pretty easy and simple to use"

What do you like best?

Being one of the first review platforms we've ever used, its just amazing to see the performance of our customer representatives and how customers perceive our company.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to modify the NPS survey to my own choosing especially adding it into our email marketing platform, instead of pushing camping in Nicereply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think, just get on the platform.

The issue of gauging customer satisfaction and monitoring the performance and improvement of our client service representative, was a bother. But with Nicereply its been an eye opener to see how our company doing in the area of offering the best customer service and experience.

Nicereply review by Stefan C.
Stefan C.

"Hgih satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is one of the best tools on the market with easy-to-use user interface, which provides collecting satisfaction ratings from your customers by embedding a ratings link into your signature. It's worth to mention the simpleness of the use, it takes just few minutes to integrate the rating links to your e-mail.

What do you dislike?

missing mobile application (push notifications would be great)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just one recommendation: try it and you will see

We integrate Nicereply into our CRM software in order to find out our visitors' and clients' satisfaction with our business. Mainly we use the CSAT part of Nicereply.

Nicereply review by Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

"Love Nicereply!"

What do you like best?

As a customer support agent, I love the comprehensive feedback I get from customers for both CSAT and CES. In addition, the fact that it integrates with Zendesk is an added bonus, because it allows me to look at each ticket tied to the Nicereply rating, so I can get a full picture of the customer's overall experience.

What do you dislike?

The emails from Jakub are a bit too frequent - I would try and limit them to once a week.

Nicereply helps me identify specific customer problems, which allows a clearer picture of user trends within our software.

Nicereply review by User in Internet

"Helpful tool to measure team success!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to see client feedback instantly, and the ability to refer back to the original case/ticket the client is referring to. It allows our team to constantly reflect on how we are servicing clients, and to take the constructive feedback and apply it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing glaring stands out as a negative, it would be nice though if the nice replies were integrated with our salesforce and could be viewed within accounts. This would potentially help other members of the organization as well to see the feedback provided by the client throughout the partnership.

There is definitely a benefit in being able to monitor this feedback long term and look for trends / recurring themes in customer responses in order to identify any pain points

Nicereply review by Wes B.
Wes B.

"Love the simple layout and thorough reports!"

What do you like best?

We love using the reports in our weekly customer service meetings at ClickUp. Nicereply lets us drill into where issues may be happening and they let you customize the review system exactly how you want.

What do you dislike?

Possibly add a bit more graphical UI customizations for the ratings inserted into emails. (we just edit the HTML though so it's no big deal)

Improving standards with our CS team. We've found how to fix the few issues that have been highlighted by Nicereply ratings.

Nicereply review by Paula D.
Paula D.

"Great way to know the truth about satisfaction of my clients"

What do you like best?

I like the best when client leaves also a comment. Even if it´s not a good one. At least I see honest opinion and can improve my communication skills etc..

What do you dislike?

When I get anonymous feedback or when the feedback is not good and I do not get to see who it came from or what was wrong exactly..

I guess our boss can see satisfaction of customers we deal with. If there is something wrong and person is not anonymous we try to fix the problem.

Nicereply review by Brett L.
Brett L.

"Simple CSAT tracking"

What do you like best?

Gives a simple, at a glance estimate of customer satisfaction and overall agent performance over a period of time. Responses have a link directly to the associated ticket in Zendesk which you can follow to review the interaction.

What do you dislike?

Customer's sometimes don't understand that Nicereply is not their support ticket, and so they will include a response to the ticket within their nicereply comment, which doesn't get added into Zendesk.

Delivering the best customer service experience possible and understanding how customer's respond to any given interaction.

Nicereply review by Olivia C.
Olivia C.

"Easy to use and it works"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use for both staff and customers. The ease of use encourages customers to utilise it which is a bonus. The staff can also easily log in and see their scores.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have some more in depth analysis to the scores or the patterns of what causes people to leave a review on Nice Reply.

It would also be nice to only have customers encourage to leave a review after the interaction is completed. Having the link in the signature means that they can often leave a comment after every single reply which isn't always a good representation.

It's easy to set staff targets and encourages the team to really consider their reply before sending.

Nicereply review by User

"Nice Way to Track Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Nice Reply is always a pleasant reminder in every email to take a moment and consider the customer service implications of the message you are sending.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure how many of the people I am e-mailing actually take a moment to use the rating function. I do not seem to have many ratings thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage people in your organization to participate in using Nicereply. The more people that provide data the more insight you gain from using this tool.

This is a great way to make everyone conscious of how the messages they send are being received. It is also a great way to encourage coworkers to improve their customer service skills when seeing the leader board statistics.

Nicereply review by Ciarra T.
Ciarra T.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

I love this for work because I can see what customers think of my interactions with them. As well as when they leave a comment, I can see exactly which ticket they are referring to! Great software for customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was required for each ticket, that way I could see the way each customer sees each interaction.

We are seeing how each support rep engages with our customer to make sure we provide the best possible customer service.

Nicereply review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Good system, helped us improve feedback mechanism"

What do you like best?

For us the biggest benefit is learning about a potential issue before it grows into a big problem. This has allowed our team to improve overall customer service satisfaction and provide with positive feedback that is very helpful in marketing and sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to have some more flexibility in when and how feedback is solicited, higher degree of customization, more detailed information about who provided feedback (maybe pre-populating known IPs or domains to identify clients, or tag them so that we know who that particular person is).

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if features match your requirements, but keep in mind that new features are being implemented.

As already mentioned - customer feedback is helpful not only when it's positive, but also when it's negative. We find out about problems at the early stages, have an opportunity to correct and ensure positive interaction with our client. Our engineers also appreciate knowing that a particular action, effort or session was especially helpful.

Nicereply review by Jeremy F.
Jeremy F.

"Fantastic and easy"

What do you like best?

Super easy and quick set up and great integrations. We were up and running in under 5 mins

What do you dislike?

no real dislikes as yet, it's doing exactly what we needed (although we hadn't any experience with any other like products)

Getting a guage on customer satisfaction has always been a desire for us, and the plans to survey etc were so big that we kept putting this off. Having nice reply being so quick and easy to implement meant that we are now getting a real gauge on customer satisfaction.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Allows us to get great data for our support department"

What do you like best?

The metrics we're able to get are very useful. Using the API to be able to display scores back to our reps and inform our support quality program allows us to constantly improve our craft.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major to note, but small feature and API improvements here and there would be nice.

We're solving the problem of only having an internal grading system for our support cases. We want to be able to hear what our customers are saying about our work. NiceReply allows us to get customer feedback in ratings and comments. We can use this as a quality metric as well as let it inform us if we have any gaps in our internal grading system.

Nicereply review by Levi C.
Levi C.

"A good start"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the no frills approach that Nicereply allows for you to take while polling the people you interact with.

What do you dislike?

Support is unfortunately a bit scarce. Things like set up can be a little more difficult then you would anticipate and it is hard to find any resources to assist with your questions

Nicereply allows for multiple departments in our team to be assessed and communicate with our customers in a more helpful way.

"Nice-Reply Review!"

What do you like best?

It sends out an hour after I close a case, so it is super easy to use and I don't have to think about it. The dashboard shows me when and who said what, which helps me figure out what I need to work on or pay better attention to with my cases.

What do you dislike?

A customer may rate me based on the product or the experience they had before me. These are responses I cannot change and no matter how attentive I was to the client, the feedback hurts my score even though the situation had nothing to do with me.

We are solving cases and receiving feedback on Glassdoor products while maintaining our service level agreement.

Nicereply review by Jorgen P.
Jorgen P.

"Great feedback for teams"

What do you like best?

NiceReply makes it easy to see where the trouble tickets are, and therefore which processes we need to review.

What do you dislike?

Getting users to submit replies is a challenge. Nice reply makes it easy for users to submit their review, so I do not blame NiceReply for this.

I like how the team is able to see which tickets are good and which ones need improvement. Super easy to find out what users actually think.

Nicereply review by Monica G.
Monica G.

"keeps us in the know! "

What do you like best?

Nice Reply keeps us in the know of how our customers feel about the services our employees are providing them. We are constatly reviewing our nice reply scores for our employees to see where they are falling through the cracks and where they are excelling.

What do you dislike?

at this point there isnt anything i dislike about nice reply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone who has an outside customer base who interacts with their employees to use nice reply as it will improve your knowledge of how well your employees are helping your customers on a daily basis.

keeping up to date with training our employees when needed based on our customers' replies.

Nicereply review by User

"Great and easy to use tool for CSAT metrics"

What do you like best?

It is straight forward for customers to provide feedback which leads to us receiving more assessments than we typically would. The dashboard tool has a clean and easy-to-use UI so it's very easy to quickly grab the metrics you need or get an overview on how a team is performing.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more options or customizations for soliciting feedback. It would be a nice tool to be able to leverage NiceReply for a large email campaign to ask for feedback on a proactive basis.

We use it to gather data on CSAT which we use a metric to evaluate our team's performance.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"A better way to troubleshoot concerns"

What do you like best?

We often have players follow up through NiceReply with additional information or context that was omitted through the initial email. Having that context is crucial in troubleshooting concerns and understand how to better address their needs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can be difficult to direct players to a NiceReply option or have them accidentally replay via NiceReply and not through our normal email means due to our demographic. Regardless of customization, this can be difficult with older individuals.

Better addressing whether or not we have any issues with our macros or responses. This helps us find out if there are better ways to communicate and respond to concerns.

Nicereply review by Lucia D.
Lucia D.

"Best solution for getting feedback on customer service"

What do you like best?

Nicereply allows me and my colleagues to get the feedback we need to improve our communication with our customers.

What do you dislike?

As a part of a customer service team, for me personally there is anything I dislike about Nicereply.

We can detect the problems in communication with our customers and work on it, but also we can see what we do right, because satisfied customers leave you also good feedback.

Nicereply review by Larry  A.
Larry A.

"Very Nice!!!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to get real-time feedback from our members on interactions that we have with them

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I can think of right now that I dislike about NiceReply

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nicereply is a quick and easy tool to get feedback on customer interactions.

We are able to address Customer Satisfactions Scores as well as time to the resolution based on the nice reply information

Nicereply review by Walter Q.
Walter Q.

"Great Software!"

What do you like best?

I love the options given and that we are able to tie it into our ticket system.

The NPS system is also awesome!

What do you dislike?

The software is actually full service and I have ZERO complaints about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One stop shop for client feedback. it links right back to the ticket in question.

We have a great understanding of what our customers thinks of both our company and our staff

"Fantastic Service!"

What do you like best?

I love that our customers have the ability to give us their feedback. Most of the feedback we get is positive, it really gives you a sense of confidence that you were able to help someone and be recognized for it

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't care for is the large gaps in between scores. I.e. 1/5/10. This gives the customer the ability to give you a bad score when they may not have meant to

Nice reply gives us the benefit of getting feedback regarding each of our reps directly from our customers. Which allows us to deal with issues head on.

Nicereply review by Thang N.
Thang N.

"Helpful and happy"

What do you like best?

I like that we can see the customers feedback immediately if they choose to rate us, this tells I'm doing the right thing or something I need to improve on.

What do you dislike?

Something that I would like to have integrated/ implanted is to follow where the rating is coming from - like to follow the customer that gave you the rating.

It allows us to get great positive feedback from customers, and it also allows customers a way to voice any dissatisfaction with us without going out on the internet for everyone to see. This allows us to make things right with the customer fast.

"Easy and Effective"

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use, shows data

I like the fact that the customer can give you a rating after you reply to their emails and sometimes it feels really good when they give you a really good rating with some nice comments.

"Experience with NiceReply"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the clients can be honest with their experience.

What do you dislike?

I wish they could update their experience once we addressed their first issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely implement this product if working with clients head on. it is a great way to improve your skills by their critics, but it also allows the client to feel heard. I know from my experience with working with clients, letting them voice their opinions helps build a stronger relationship.

With our department, Nicereply is very beneficial, because we are the first stop for the client, if they have a bad experience with us, it could start their relationship off badly with the rest of the company.

With Nicereply it allows the client to really express what seems to be the issue and it allows us to improve for the next time.

Nicereply review by Chris b.
Chris b.

"awesome software that makes our customers happy!"

What do you like best?

Hearing what our customers think is of the utmost importance. Feedback from our customers allows us to polish our approach and fine-tune our way of doing business

What do you dislike?

switching between user records can be a pain. Aside from that, not too much more i don't like :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep up the good work guys! make more colours available for selection!

increased customer service scores

Nicereply review by Victor D.
Victor D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's easy to sort through and when there is a review that needs to be moved, support is prompt. Allowing us to move seamlessly between reviews and tickets allows for an efficient coaching and training process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, simple to set up and navigate.

We are able to identify common issues among our customer base and take necessary steps to resolve these issues and improve our team for better service moving forward. It's simple to link with our ticket system for easy access to the source of said issues and offers us a chance to streamline our coaching and training.

Nicereply review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"Gets the job done, and well"

What do you like best?

It works seamlessly with my companies helpdesk system, and it's very clear to our customers on how to use it to rate their service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the wording of the email sent out automatically can be confusing to the less tech-savvy, but that's a minor gripe.

It helps us keep a pulse on how our service is holding up, with very clear stats.

Nicereply review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

It's easy to implement and makes it very simple for customers to provide feedback easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the stars option was only 5 stars. Customers get so confused and will provide amazing feedback and only give 5 stars because that is a standard that people are used to. I think 10 is too many.

Nicereply review by Nicholas B.
Nicholas B.

"Good So Far"

What do you like best?

Nicereply offers me a great way to monitor customer service feedback for my employees. I can see learning opportunities and praise.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have not encountered any issues

I can see learning opportunities for my team when negative feedback is left. I also use this as a tool to praise team members when they receive kudos from our clients.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Great for collecting company character references"

What do you like best?

We already collect reviews on our products and order experiences, but it's nice to work with NiceReply so we can quantify the overall experience our company provides in customer service and demonstrate its character through our email ratings. We list our NiceReply review separately on our website page we've titled "Our Reputation".

What do you dislike?

I wish I could sync it with my website reviews app (Judge.me) so that it would show up in aggregate.

Collecting customer service reviews outside of product reviews.

Nicereply review by Diertra L.
Diertra L.

"Efficient, positive resource for our Support Team."

What do you like best?

Nicereply has helped our team focus our vision on providing outstanding customer service. It integrates with our help desk software and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it is easy to use, integrate and intuitive.

- Keeps us informed when customer leaves feedback which may need follow up

- Directly gives positive reinforcement to employees about the quality of their work

Nicereply review by Loc n.
Loc n.

"It is a good tool to mesure quality which we provided"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is a good tool to ensure quality in the responses that our support representatives give to our customers. And we start every employee with a stint in Support, it let us know how our customer feel about our service provided.

What do you dislike?

At this moment I am not figure our what can make me dislike, will let you know once I know it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think, just get on the platform.

To understand how customer feel about our service, via customer reply we know what we need to do in order to improve the service provided.

Nicereply review by Samuel L.
Samuel L.

"Great way to track customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

That I know what customers think about me and that I can improve myself based on what others say.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it allowed the reply to be a little more in depth.

Customer satisfaction wand where we can improve! That we can see what employees are doing a good job and which are not.

Nicereply review by Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is awesome bc it lets me see how I’m doing.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that if I get one score of 1, it could bring down the average the whole week if that was the only score I got the whole week.

Using Nicereply let’s me understand what customers want/expect from us.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Good for work, easy for customers"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is very convenient and simple. What is the best here? The easy way for a customer to express his gratitude, the easy way for a customer support manager to receive this mark and be happy and satisfied :)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are too many tips sent by e-mail, I don't have time to read all of them, but they seem to me very interesting and I would like to read!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take it ;)

We need to understand are the clients satisfied with our assistance or not. Nicerelpy perfectly serves for this purpose.

Nicereply review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Simple and works great"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is simple and easy to integrate with the other tools we use.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools and charts are also very simple. But they offer a .csv export for all the data, in case you need deeper insights into your CSAT.

Nicereply gives us visibility into customer opinions, improve how we communicate and set expectations to our customers, and helps us with employee evaluations and ongoing training.

Nicereply review by Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

"Consistently sending me great content "

What do you like best?

The articles they send me our useful in giving good practical tips and best practices to the call center is that I train and manage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I really can’t say anything negative.

I had an owner ask me to assist in training his call center manager with some soft skills. I wasn’t really sure where I was going to get some effective training in the following week nicely sent some very relevant information to download on soft skills and I was able to provide this to the owner was great timing.

Nicereply review by Geronimo H.
Geronimo H.

"Very nice for knowing how you are doing with customers"

What do you like best?

The fact that customers can choose whether or not the support you gave was up to their standards

What do you dislike?

Not much, easy to use and gives results that are much expected

We are finding what customers are struggling with and focusing our support to better facilitate their requests and provide them with better support

Nicereply review by Philip E.
Philip E.

"The nicest of replies"

What do you like best?

Nicereply has a great interface, its easy to use!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes I receive not-nice replies. But thats not your fault!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would seriously consider Nicereply for the ease of use, how easy they make it both for the customer and the business, and their well designed interface.

Customer satisfaction rating/monitoring.

Nicereply review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"NiceReply is Nice to use, easy for all levels of skills to implement."

What do you like best?

Nice Replay makes it easy for CS agents to get real time performance and communication updates, because it sends ratings directly to their email inbox.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that customers had the option of choosing numbers other than 1, 5, 10. Granted, we want all 10s, so this is small potatoes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NiceReply is a great way for small companies to implement CS ratings in their third party help desk software.

NiceReply allows me to see trends in customer communication and remediate, reward, or revamp training based on the reports.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Very good option to get quick feedback from our customers. I can recommend."

What do you like best?

Nicereply is very easy to use. Statistics are perfect and we are able to pull out interesting data from the system. Software is a nice "game" for customers and consultants as well.

What do you dislike?

Since customers are able to give us quick feedback, it happens anonymously for many times and without additional comments / explanations. Especially when customer gives us the lower rating we would be happy to hear the reason so we can impove our service. More mandatory data could be helpful.

Customer service and approach to customers.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Easy Feedback from Clients"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and integration into emails for our clients to access and fill out. Easy dashboard from admin perspective to see feedback given to individuals by clients.

What do you dislike?

That the same recipient can respond to the same survey multiple times. Sometimes they do it unknowingly and it skews our numbers.

We use it for our clients to rate their experience with their Account Managers/Training Manager, etc. This allows us to keep a pulse on how we are doing, and receive any necessary feedback to improve performance.

Nicereply review by QUANG VINH D.
QUANG VINH D.

"Nice job Nice Reply!"

What do you like best?

We love the simplicity of this product. So easy to navigate, and customize options for each of our users.

The integration was seamless as well (Zendesk) and it made it really easy for us to track the scores on a report basis

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had a better NPS program. There is so much potential here. For example, they currently do not have scheduled NPS surverys for certain emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Solving a lot of reporting issues we've had before, this software makes it super easy!

Nicereply review by Elisha  S.
Elisha S.

"Intuitive and Easy to use CRM"

What do you like best?

Nicereply is a quick and easy way to get feedback from customers and clients to better improve future interactions.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about this platform.

The rating system shows individual and department ratings.

Follow-ups can assist in improving future interactions and/or recognizing a job well done.

Nicereply review by Jessey C.
Jessey C.

"Great Advice for Work"

What do you like best?

I love that Nicereply gives great advice and is always a quick read. Thier material is usual on point or a great refresher.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I love this product and think it is a great resource for our company

How to handle issues with work and with our customers

Nicereply review by Vykintas G.
Vykintas G.

"Works smoothly!"

What do you like best?

It's a super simple and reliable software. We use it at Mindvalley customer support for many years already and so far - have been totally satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems fine with this software. Nevertheless, it doesn't seem to be super advanced so one might face issues if you need so advanced features.

We're collecting customer feedback for our customer support interactions.

Nicereply review by Wilfrido G.
Wilfrido G.

"Great way to see how you're doing"

What do you like best?

Being able to see what people think of your email writing skills

What do you dislike?

Many people do not give it the time of day

It allows us to know how we can improve our written approaches to not only existing clients, but also new ones, and other random people.

Nicereply review by Takari L.
Takari L.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

The ability to hear what the customer has to say about my reply.

What do you dislike?

Some angry customers can give me more than 1 negative review for the same 1 interaction.

We are now able to see certain macros are working or not working, improving our responses.

Nicereply review by Administrator

"Nice tool, easy to use"

What do you like best?

NiceReply is very easy to use and provides a quick snapshot that lets me see how my team is doing based on customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

It might be how the system is set up through our ticketing system, but customers get only 3 options (smiley, neutral, unhappy face). Providing a number scale would be better.

Allows me to keep an eye on how well the team is responding to customer's issues, and quickly lets me see when there are problems and how to address.

Nicereply review by User

"Nicereply is a Great service!"

What do you like best?

Nicereply allows is great for our customer service team to keep track of immediate responses to our emailed customer support. Customers can provide a 1-10 rating and an open field response on every email sent through our support desk.

What do you dislike?

Nicereply is good but doesn't integrate with additional rating systems or additional customer contact methods. At times it may not be clear to the customer that this is not a reply, but a rating. Often customers respond in the response field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nicereply is great for gathering feedback from our customers. It quick response time allows for follow up with our customers quickly.

Nicereply allows our agents to keep a close eye on how their responses are received by our customers.

Nicereply review by Abegail O.
Abegail O.

"Great and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see where the ratings are from, and the overall scores are very easy to access.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We like everything about it at this point of time.

We saw how customers react to our daily interaction with them.

Nicereply review by Zack V.
Zack V.

"Keep Up the Good Work"

What do you like best?

Clients tend to be very honest with their feedback.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. The majority of the issues I have are due to the users not fully understanding the point of the review/question.

OPen client feedback that they would not give over the phone.

Nicereply review by Robert F.
Robert F.

"Nicereply"

What do you like best?

Nearly instant customer satisfaction feedback!

What do you dislike?

It may just be how my org has it set up - but I wish there was a bit more granularity to the results.

Again - immediate CSAT scores and cumulative feedback help us provide better customer service.

Nicereply review by Ali L.
Ali L.

"Very helpful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like being able to look at the ticket being referred to.

What do you dislike?

There is no in between really. It's either 1, 5, or 10

Helps to gauge what the member is feeling and help improve how we deal with similar issues going forward.

Nicereply review by KAROL P.
KAROL P.

"It´s nice to konw, what people think about our service ."

What do you like best?

It´s really help to be better, discover the mistakes. I can´t wait morning mail from us director with a raiting and check, how was people with my work satisfied.

What do you dislike?

I don´t like , when the clinet give me 1, and didn´t wrote atleast her/his name to check, where was the problem with my offer or answer. It´s would be good if it was necessary to fill the atleast name.

We solve problems with comunication, how to make our offers better.

Nicereply review by Ned P.
Ned P.

"Really Simple way to collect customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Nicereply does a great job of allowing you to collect different types of feedback from customers and have it all accessible and visible on one interface. It also integrates nicely with Zendesk which is a huge plus for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the reporting capabilities were a little bit more robust

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure it works well with your CRM. It is great with zendesk which adds a ton of value

Ability to collect CSAT and Effort Score using one tool

Nicereply review by User

"Turns people into numbers"

What do you like best?

I do think it's important to know what customers are feeling since it helps guide strategy and can improve operations overall.

What do you dislike?

The people replying are not the people making decisions, so tying their performance to a number that is often more a reflection of the customer's mindset than the person's response is frustrating. It becomes punitive to link a human being to a number score that is representative of a customer's total experience with a company, when the person being scored often has no real voice at the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop treating frontline employees like they're solely responsible for poor operational decisions

I don't know. It's directed to us, so we don't get to see results, only punishments.

"Nice Reply "

What do you like best?

I like the way that Nice Reply can be set up in an email signature, makes it very convenient for customers to use.

What do you dislike?

That the reply's are not able to be reviewed before they are submitted. If you get rated a one for a reason that is not anyone's fault, it still counts against the whole companies score.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None, the software is great!

No problems. It really gives customers the chance to give out feedback where it's due.

"Great concept"

What do you like best?

I like being able to access my average score, whether all of it entirely or the past 30 days, etc. to track if I'm improving.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the option for the customer to rate one email and unlimited amount of times (I've had one person send me 22 ratings on one email).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it sooner!

It's helping everyone take a second to slow down and really put that extra effort into giving that quality customer service.

Nicereply review by Marissa  B.
Marissa B.

"My thoughts on NiceReply"

What do you like best?

I like that NiceReply is easy to navigate and we are given the opportunity to see how customers really feel about the service we are providing. NiceReply also updates pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have a dislike. I haven't had any issues using my NiceReply or the platform.

Being able to see my satisfaction rating and read customers' responses helps improve the customer service that I provide. I feel like each survey helps make me better.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Extremely Easy to use!!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the dashboard is to use for our Members, even for those that are not too Tech Savvy can learn very quickly. The Feature in which it automatically sends surveys to text and email tickets is awesome and one of my favorites. I would recommend this to anyone.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Nicereply and Zendesk were Integrated, but it is still easy to use. Other than that, I see no problems for me while using this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A MUST HAVE PRODUCT FOR BUSINESS!!

This Program greatly helps me track how my Employees are responding to our customers, and helps point out things that I must work with them to make them better.

Nicereply review by Andres A.
Andres A.

"I really like the way this program works. Because the guest can express freely the way feel."

What do you like best?

I like how the customers can rate the service we are providing them and .

What do you dislike?

Not many comments about wrong things with it. I think it is actually very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Reply is a very good project for any growing company to know what direction is their company going.

The way that some agents talk different guests. So we can have some feedback from our guests and improve our ways to provide Customer Service.

"Excellent C-Stat Product!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability you have to customize questions for the customers to give feedback on, and even change those questions throughout the year.

What do you dislike?

So far, we haven't had any complaints or dislikes, it's a great product!

Seeing where we have weak areas in our employee-customer interactions and receive feedback on how well we're performing on support issues. It's allowed us to laser focus on employees that need additional training or that have weaknesses with clients.

Nicereply review by Erik A.
Erik A.

"Great service for Customer Support Teams"

What do you like best?

Your team can get immediate feedback from users. We shoot for average of 9+!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, honestly. Very simple and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was skeptical at first, but it has definitely been worth it.

Gives us clear metrics for customer satisfaction.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Wonderful Product!"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent option to get customer feedback on the agent and solution in one email.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were sometimes options for two reviews, one for the agent and one for the response (which there may very well be!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very minimalistic, which is great for us. Less clutter and easy to dissect any issues we come across

We're able to compile feedback and update documentation accordingly to help customers have an excellent experience.

Nicereply review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.

"I like it, just wish the clients would give more feedback"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it looks, i like the emojis

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more clear to the clients to leave feedback or a review

Nothing yet as none of our clients have filled out a review

Nicereply review by Kim V.
Kim V.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Super simple interface and easy to see where you and your colleagues rank.

What do you dislike?

Don't have any complaints! The system works as it should.

Able to tell what sort of responses our teams need to focus more on.

Nicereply review by User in Computer Software

"One of the best tools to quickly gather feedback for continuous improvement"

What do you like best?

The limited possible configurations make the product really easy to use, and the immediate answer to both the tickets management evaluation and the periodical request about the product quality

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing! Even if the available configurations are limited, it does exactly what we need.

Gather feedback about the support team performance and the quality of the product through periodical inquiries to clients. The results are easy to check and the tool does what expected.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Awesome, reliable customer rating platform"

What do you like best?

That it integrates so easily into our email platform and allows us to easily gauge our customer's feelings regarding their interaction with us.

What do you dislike?

I don't fully understand all the reporting capabilities and feel that I could possibly gain more use if I understood this properly.

We're able to listen to our customers' needs and concerns - they often speak about more than just their interaction with our customer loyalty team which is useful too.

Nicereply review by Catherine D.
Catherine D.

"Very useful"

What do you like best?

The ability to customise the reply type that will work best with our users

What do you dislike?

Sometimes notifications or comments have not appeared in the right place

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good to get a pulse of your customer's feelings and their perspective of your service.

It is easier to act upon times where our service is deemed inadequate for our customers. On the other hand, it is a useful tool to notice trends amongst agents and reward good behaviour.

Nicereply review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy set up and quick responses"

What do you like best?

Great, reasonable support replies

Quick implementation of feature requests

Possibility to integrate with CRM tools

Customizability in regards to own CI

What do you dislike?

So far, there are no reasons to complain about. What I would like to see is a direct possibility to add the NPS as in-app pop up.

Customer feedback on support tickets

Since the feedback is directly connected to tickets, it is very simple to find out why a client was not satisfied with an answer and to feedback this to the respective agent

Nicereply review by Matus G.
Matus G.

"Great to get customer review"

What do you like best?

Almost everything, but the best thing is, that we can see who have the best reviews in our company, so there is some sort of competitiveness among our employees.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our customers do not see standard icons for reviews, but this is very rare

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We can check communication of our emplyees with customers, if there is negative review. Also, we can learn from the best reviewed employyes.

Nicereply review by User

"Great Team! Great Support! "

What do you like best?

Everything is very organized. I always find what I am looking for.

What do you dislike?

I suppose if I were to suggest anything, it would be that I would like Nice reply to be user friendly with zendesk. I dislike that having a 9/10 score rating or even 7/10 hurts your tremendously

I am able to keep track of customer's experiences -- from there I know if I need to improve or not.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

I do like Nicereply, as it gives our customers an easy way to let us know how we've done. You can get some really nice positive comments

What do you dislike?

Of course, no one likes receiving negative comments from customers, but even that is a great tool to make us better

We get to see what exactly the customers want, and we can tailor our answers depending on the responses we get.

Nicereply review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Works as advertised"

What do you like best?

We use two services: The tag on all outgoing emails asking "was my email helpful" with three options to reply; and we use the survey service to our clients asking "How likely is it that you would recommend LVVCM to a friend or colleague?"

Both work as advertised

What do you dislike?

Service response takes a day or two, and works on Eastern Europe Timezone

We get feedback from clients via email survey.

Nicereply review by Ronaldo M.
Ronaldo M.

"Nicereply rocks!"

What do you like best?

I really like getting feedback about how I'm doing my job. It is an essential platform that helps me determine the strengths, deficiencies, and areas where I should improve.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about Nicereply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Nicereply has helped me and my team to improve the quality of customer service and has encouraged us to set higher standards and goals in a short, medium and long-term.

Learning about Nicereply?

* We monitor all Nicereply reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.