Nimble

With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Work for Nimble?

Mike W.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nimble
Nimble review by Tim J.
Tim J.

"Full featured CRM with strong Social Media integration"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Nimble is the ability to Prospect for client data. This saves me a lot of time when adding new leads. Nimble does many things well, however, and templating, sending & tracking email is also a feature I use often. The contact reminder system works well and is essential for my business. The PieSync integration keeps my accounting package, email tools, and CRM in sync.

What do you dislike?

I have asked for a few features using the feedback mechanism in Nimble. Being able to sync data between users and businesses is one such feature. I would also like to be able to manually update the Last Contacted date when I send a postcard to my list. I would like user-configurable durations on the follow-up reminders.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is a great CRM with strong social media integration. It also is an excellent tool for templating, sending and tracking bulk email. Learn all you can about those features to maximize your ROI.

Nimble helps me to keep track of and manage my clients and potential clients. Without a simple, organized method for keeping in touch with my list, my business suffers. Nimble keeps me in touch.

What CRM solution do you use?

Nimble review by Jolie G.
Jolie G.

"Great CRM - Email Tracking, and nice interface - working on group messaging and lead mgt improvments"

What do you like best?

I love Nimble for its ease in emailing my leads, and also for tracking the emails - i love the smart tool they have which is unique to them, their interface is great as well. Their customer service is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 ---sometimes they are really great, as long is its within certain hours -but on weekends there is no customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they only allow 30 people on group messaging, to me that is not group messaging.... that is a group message. I also feel that they need to work on the leads structure - as well as tying in their tags to be in synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people will love it, the price is right, and its a great -almost perfect crm.

With a few tweeks... they will be perfect! :)

I am way more organized by using crm and lead organizational.

Nimble review by Trudie v.
Trudie v.

"Great software for a small business"

What do you like best?

I use this software on a daily basis and it's very convenient. I really like the integration of social profiles like LinkedIn. All our contacts are in the cloud, so even when our employees are traveling, they can access Nimble through the app on their phones. My experience with customer service is great. If I encounter any problems, they're available and they try to work with me and solve whatever needs to be solved.

What do you dislike?

Although I enjoy the integration of social profiles in Nimble, it's not always correct. Sometimes phone numbers are added to a contact, because Nimble finds it in the contact's social profile. But those numbers are not always correct, because people don't always keep their LinkedIn profile up to date. This gets kind of messy at times. I have tried to delete the numbers but it will show up again the next time. The only solution is to un-link the social profile if it happens.

We've been using Nimble for about 1.5 years. The best thing about it is that we have all our contacts organized in one place and it's accessible from the cloud, so we can basically access it when working from home or when traveling (on the app) as long as we have internet access. This makes it a great tool.

Nimble review by Chris K.
Chris K.

"Faster implementation, Smarter approach to rapid adoption, Better way to invest your money"

What do you like best?

Amazing tech support team, tremendous flexibility with integrating disparate data to hundreds of complementary applications, and an elegant process for adding new contacts for rapid company-wide user adoption.

What do you dislike?

We are looking forward to the new enhancements in Q1 2019 for reporting on opportunities activities, along with the option of making contacts shared or private across the whole organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble integrates with hundreds of applications, and now more than ever you can build a software stack of solutions without having to hire a dedicated programming team. If you are willing to take the time to do a discovery of your needs and create a well-defined plan to meet those needs. You can build a world-class solution for a fraction of what it would have cost 2-3 years ago. Invest in training your team, and give your organization an unfair advantage against the competition.

Streamlining the ability to add new contacts, update existing contacts, assign tasks and deals across the organization, and with the native integration with Piesync we can now keep our data clean and synchronized across multiple applications.

Nimble review by Steve B.
Steve B.

"Flexible and powerful, ahead of the game when it comes to CRM"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the software which allows you to integrate with other services and to automate many tasks. Easy to use the basics but with a little bit of understanding you can use some very powerful features that can speed up day to day tasks and help you win business.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about using the software apart from, maybe, the annoying tendency to "hibernate" when I haven't actively used it for a while which means logging in again and then the app loading up again...a minor annoyance which has security advantages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Nimble a go and integrate it with your email client and webmail services like Gmail

As part of a remote team spread across the UK, Nimble is an extremely important part of our sales and customer service. We all communicate with clients via multiple channels and without monitoring these and recording communication via nimble we would risk losing clients as a result of misunderstandings or lack of contact. We have been able to effectively track the sales funnel journey of our clients, determine where they have come from to arrive at contacting us and this has enables us to perform better and design our brand and systems in a way that maximises these enquiries. We use social media a great deal so the ability to track social communications and engagement for a client record has been invaluable and has directly lead to sales.

Nimble review by Kimberley M.
Kimberley M.

"Nimble is My Trusted Advisor - Nobody Falls Through the Cracks"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track my correspondence - not only when I send it, but more importantly that it was opened... multiple times. I love being able to accurately conclude someone's interest by the number of times they click on my messages and click on the links within. I also love the features related to designing various templates and love that I can add attachments to build out my correspondence. It is a very clean system, non-cluttered and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having a broader reach in being able to send more group mails out per day. My limit, without an upgrade, is 50/day. Some days I want to send out 75, but many days, zero. It'd be more efficient for me to have a monthly cap versus daily. Also I would like the choice of having Nimble be my default app for people - now only my contact list on the iphone is the first and Nimble is always secondary. If I could use Nimble solely, I would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come with an open mind that this is a safe place to bring all of your data base - both professional and personal - I held back my personal for a long time, but it is equally impressive and beneficial to open it up to that rank and file also.

Tracking clients and their interests has been positively impacted - as well as immediately welcoming them into my space - the templated letters have saved many hours of writing fresh drafts to incoming clients. The benefit is that it is all so professional that the client feels this is a personal outreach, so I'm making a great impression right out of the gate.

Nimble review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"The BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually added new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product. The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information. The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using Piesync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

I am also very excited about the new additions that have been made by Nimble (primarily Jon Ferrara) working very closely with Microsoft to easily integrated with Office365 and Outlook specifically plus the very effective Search Segmentation tool that provides innumerable ways to create and save filters, segments, groups, locations, titles, and any combination of these. Then you can use these to create group messaging campaigns, export lists for use in bigger email promotion campaigns and anything else these various lists can be used.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, yet more of a desired feature not currently available is to have a direct integration to Constant Contact from within Nimble. That integration of Constant Contact contacts pushing important interactions such as what email campaigns they have opened, clicked on what links from an email campaign, attended an event online or in person, clicked on a link of a post on Facebook, claimed a Trackable Coupons, and/or made a donation to a non-profit event or non-profit organization. How incredible would that be versus any other CRM application out there due to the way that Nimble is designed and continues to find new functions to introduce that enhance an already great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to an existing user, like myself, to gain insights that may answer your questions based on your business needs. Try it out for the 14 day Free Trial take it for a simply Nimble spin.

1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be set up to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.

2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and other Email programs into Nimble

3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I set up with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks without having appropriate contact by my company

4) Using the Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record that tracks Open, Click Rates, and Unopened numbers.

5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten

6) Actively involve the use of the Prospector tool that allows me to look deeper into the information world by finding more phone numbers, email addresses, and other notable contact options to better enhance the potential for relationship interaction.

7) Fully taking the advantage of the widget filled Today Page. With pertinent and focused purpose each widget gives me a quick view of areas needing attention, finding out about sales progress, highlighting contacts that meet my pre-determined keywords or phrases to bring them to the front page, and scheduled Tasks to help plan the day.

Nimble review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

ability to set tasks & keep notes for each prospect together & directly add new prospects to from their website to my pipeline. They also have a great support team if you ever have any problems or need help accessing new features.

What do you dislike?

not being able to select multiple tasks to move to a new day. for example, if i do not get through every task for a given day, i have to individually move them to the following day. would be nice to just click the boxes and move them all together. i would also like to be able to visit a prospective company's profile without leaving the task that i'm on. usually when i'm making a sales call, i like to pull up their profile to see company info, but also have all the notes i've taken on the company handy to refer back to if necessary.

keeping track of multiple locations/contacts within a company & ability to keep collaborative notes within our company on the same prospect. nimble has helped me make sure that i'm touching every possibility with a prospect before moving on from them. furthermore, on companies that have each location operating individually, it allows me to keep multiple tasks for each location under that company umbrella within nimble.

Nimble review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"A CRM that offers a solid product at a great value"

What do you like best?

The interface of the dashboard is the best of any CRM I have worked with. I like seeing the most recent deals and most recent contacts when you are pulled up on the dashboard. A lot of people do not know about Nimble but I think its data management and email tracking stack up to any other CRM on the market. I think the vibrant dashboard makes the user friendly experience something that translates to quality management of key customers. The system is organized and you do not tend to get lost in the small details with contacts.

What do you dislike?

The pipeline interface is very easy to follow, but I wish there was a running list of closed accounts that appeared on the page. I want to see the history of closed deals. I wish Nimble could do more success story features in their webinars. I feel we get a lot of tips from people inside Nimble but I would like to hear back from Nimble Users who have found a way to make the best of the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved in the CRM special features that Nimble offers. Not just the basic management options.

I manage our sales efforts in the customer relationship management system. We are constantly contacting new clients and we need to keep track of all different kinds of work flow with the customers. I realized we are a business that uses Nimble and benefits from the easy to navigate place for sales management.

Nimble review by ivan m.
ivan m.

"This is impressive"

What do you like best?

Nimble es fundamenta por la forma en que se utiliza CRM para negocios, desarrollo de ventas, administración de cuentas y servicio al cliente. Nimble se centra en las relaciones mediante la conexión a través de correo electrónico, aplicaciones sociales y conectadas, como Linkedin. Cualquiera puede usar ágil con poco o ningún entrenamiento

Nimble is very intuitive also with the Prospector tool and the social CRM widget. Your time is valuable and the time to demonstrate this agility tool for your business can result in increased revenue growth, in addition to invaluable relationships.

What do you dislike?

Interesting application. Some basic features for contact management are missing. look for duplicate contacts, integrate with the phone and calls to contacts, among others. Today does not justify the payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I continue to be impressed with Nimble CRM and how quickly the improvements continue to be implemented. Mobile CRM 3.0 seems another important improvement for the package

Nimble saves me 5 to 10 hours a week by automating prospecting and research through the Chrome plugin and the new prospecting feature. The return on investment was immediate. Thank you Nimble for returning to our company our most valuable asset Time.

Nimble review by Shannon E.
Shannon E.

"Digital Marketer & Growth Hacker In LOVE w/NIMBLE"

What do you like best?

Nimble collects everything I need or want to know about someone before reaching out beyond my automated systems. It allows me to get a full and robust picture of the person I'm going to extend myself to and allows me the opportunity to vet them as a true match to my buyer personas and services BEFORE wasting anyone's time talking to them.

What do you dislike?

Because I am responsible for a SaaS start-up's marketing and branding now.. to which is currently entering a growthmode, I am desperate to find more information about our 40,000 users in bulk. I wish that I could drop the email addresses into Nimble and instead of finding data one user at a time, perform a bulk operation that could then be reported upon. My client never collected user data as he started out and grew... Now we are in a pinch and wanting to identify our ideal customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the business of sales, recruiting, coordinating volunteers, organizing church fundraisers.. or ANY OTHER type of prospecting for people, you need to check out Nimble. It is super easy to set up and work with regardless your technical abilities and will (*FINALLY*) be a tool that works FOR you in collecting data and conversations that you're ALREADY having around the web.

Simply stated, you need Nimble CRM to improve your quality of prospecting and lessen the quantity of people it takes to get it right.

Nimble takes the place of many different platforms I have used in the past to pull intel together on prospects. It's all done in one place by one system.

Nimble review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Nimble a seamless Dashboard CRM "

What do you like best?

Nimbles ability to integrate with my web browser allows for a seamless workflow. From prospecting for a new contact to keeping in touch with old one. This same point to point integration carries over to the app as well. It is just a simple yet powerful tool that I am not sure how I ever did without. Most CRM do very little once you input information. Nimble works for you.

What do you dislike?

I would not you the word dislike. I do look forward to the day when the prospecting feather will have more information on more people. I understand the complexity of this so I am not faulting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble does more at a lower price than other CRM.

Finding the information I need to start relationships and build building these new relationships into lasting friendships. Email Tracking and staying in touch with my Social Media followers.

Nimble review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"The only CRM I have been happy to pay for, ever"

What do you like best?

Nimble saves time. You can add people and companies to Nimble without any typing by using its widget when you are either browsing or in your email system. I haven't come across that in any other system.

It quickly builds social profiles around your contacts saving you having to do the research.

It supports multiple email accounts so you can, for instance, mix business with personal in the one database and use the database as your dashboard for communication and calendar etc. for different aspects of your life. You could run multiple businesses from the one database.

It tracks emails and is perfect for relatively small personalised email marketing campaigns. I like the fact that you are notified when someone opens an email that you have sent. Several times a day the phone will ring just after that alert and I will be totally prepared for the call which increases the chances of the right outcome.

What do you dislike?

The mobile App is not that great although it has helped me on occasion. It requires good connectivity which I don't enjoy in my location so may well be great in the big cities etc. Having said that, the recently updated Mobile 3.0 addresses most of my concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Install the widget and add contacts from your browser or email system. If you are happy with it and become a subscriber then import your contacts from other systems.

I am quickly able to see to what extent my contacts are using social media. For those that are active I can see what interests them and that enables me to break the ice when I contact them. I have won business using this technique. It would be a pain to do this manually, and I suspect that is exactly what most people do because their CRM does not help them.

Nimble review by Amy  W.
Amy W.

"A pleasing interface and surprinsingly good functionality"

What do you like best?

As my title indicates, I've found Nimble's strong point is its interface, as it compels you to keep everything written down while maintaining a playful appearance. The immediate feedback you get from annotating different aspects of you upcoming workdays is conducive of higher productivity, even if it's effects are not obvious. As a sensible person in regards to the overall atmosphere at work and within my work platforms, this is very important.

What do you dislike?

While good looking, the interface can get really crowded if you're using it on small screen. That means it's impossible to get the information you need from a quick glance at the screen, making Nimble lose one of it's purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my honest opinion, Nimble is worth at least a try for most of you if you can pass some power user features for a more user friendly interface.

Keeping everything written down and easy to access, from the status indicators of my business to my appointment list and everything in between. At the same time it allows me to keep my contacts grouped under a single platform giving me almost everything I need to keep track of all the variables I need to use at my work.

Nimble review by Stuart P.
Stuart P.

"Nimble CRM - Simple but Powerful for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup - there are a few steps to do per user but these are straightforward enough. Once you are set up correctly in can be astonishing to see a rich client record created just from entering an email address.

Ease of use - Nimble is very fluid in how you use it and you can create your own workflow very easily. You can also create detailed Sales Pipeline Workflows if you need to be more disciplined in your approach to sales. This is known as Deals in Nimble and we find it works very well even with a less rigid approach to sales management. And now the Today Dashboard shows a Deals / Sales Funnel graphic which is great. You get a quick daily visual of what are in your sales stages and what you need to keep on top of.

Group Messaging - I not only use this for sending out a few segmented emails but I also use it for 1 to 1 outreach - I can see specifically when a potential client is clicking on my email in their Inbox! So I know some level of engagement is happening - after this happens a few times I pick up the phone knowing they are a little warmer. (It even shows on my Apple watch when someone opens their email!!!)

Segmentation - Tags and Saved Searches are super-powerful. You can get very granular on how you categorise the Companies and People you deal with. I think this sets Nimble apart from so many of the other CRM systems out there in terms of it's search capabilities. Really impressive! This links with Group Messaging / Email Templates and allows you to send out highly targeted email campaigns to smaller groups in your list within seconds! Then you can watch as people open your message!

We are experimenting with a third party UK cloud phone software app that links to Nimble and and will date stamp and optionally record conversations. Watch this space!!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more in the way of consolidated Reporting for Activity Management for Teams. At the moment you can look at an individual sales person's activity list for the day, or past/future but it would be good to get a Team report which can breakdown activities to analyse who is and isn't performing. Hopefully something like this is in Nimble's future as it will put it on a par with some of the more formal CRMs whilst keeping it's fluid nature.

It would be good if Nimble had a way of tracking larger companies that have subsidiaries i.e. Parent Companies. This doesn't appear to be supported - for instance, large hotel chains. I get round this by putting the name of the group into the company field then including the local hotel name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give Nimble a try and dedicate some time to using it.

We are more organised with keeping in touch with clients. however the best part of Nimble is it's use as a prospecting tool. We have rapidly built a lead bank from simply searching for particular types of companies in Google, looking at the resulting list in Google Maps then clicking through to the different web sites. Then we use the Chrome Nimble widget to add the company to Nimble - it's so quick.

Nimble review by Paul Bradley S.
Paul Bradley S.

"Nimble creates tremendous efficiencies in sales, business development & marketing "

What do you like best?

There are many features we like BEST about Nimble. It is simple and easy to use, very easy to through pipeline and creates tremendous efficiencies, the group messaging feature is excellent way to keep in touch with groups, being able to pull all social media data from knowing the email address is great. LOVE Nimble prospector for finding new opportunities + LOVE the fact you can load Twitter lists into Nimble to begin prospecting. HUGE help in organizing. Love the fact it pulls social media. Use the signals feature a lot in seeking influencers and finding opportunities. Nimble is by far the BEST CRM I have ever come across or had the please to use. I use it on a daily basis and is the first thing I sign into every day now.

What do you dislike?

There could be some efficiencies created in dealing with the sales pipelines, however it is really cool how you can customize everything. Days in pipeline, name of each cycle of sales pipeline. I have had some issues recently with the group messenger tracking feature that continues to show opened emails from years ago. We used to be able to API to Nimble data via MailChimp now we have to go through a 3rd vendor Piesync that costs more money to do so. Decided we have too many vendors involved (re: budget) so now I just export data to MailChimp by exporting to CSV. More time consuming but I feel by managing via spreadsheets you get higher quality results and easier to take out non-subscribers doing email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you synch all your social media accounts and emails. I have synched multiple emails and love the fact you can see the communication per profile user you add to Nimble.

For clients: Organization for the Stephen J Wampler Foundation for donations, grants, volunteers, staff and more. It has created tremendous efficiencies for the organization.

Building quality sales pipelines for my Client RebelFish Local specific to working with DDS and private practice in handling some business development consulting.

Nimble review by Aline C.
Aline C.

"I ♥️"

What do you like best?

I love the search mode that gives me all segments I may need. I love the way it's easy to manage. I would like to suggest an improvement: when I create a task or an event, it would be great if I could tag all participants at once.

What do you dislike?

- the API should be able to update contact records

- Nimble should be available in other languages

- Nimble should bring options for other date format

- Better username handling when adding facebook details via API

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very caring tool to organize and comprehend whats happening to your customers and future customers. Nimble is very easy to use and it's always being improved. I use it everyday and I'm always happy when I see an update that was exactly what I was seeking for :-)

Nimble helps me a lot on organizing my existing customers (students, actualy) and the prospect ones.

Nimble review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"A CRM that a Salesperson will actually enjoy using..."

What do you like best?

Contacts that get socially enriched which dramatically reduces the need to input and update data. This is BIG. Integration with Office 365 and OMI 366 Degrees. Snappy performance. The ability to do custom segmentation and tagging of contacts. Tasks associated with each contact are convenient and very easy to setup. The iPhone App is actually pretty good and incorporates a convenient business card scanner.

What do you dislike?

Custom tabs and fields both need work. We require this functionality extensively. I understand that additional field types are under-development. We have had so much data associated with each contact that setting-up custom fields was the most time consuming aspect of our migration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend that you give Nimble a serous look. Especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, Nimble has the ability to work with popular CRMs on the market such as Sales Force and Dynamics. A company may need the customization and features than an enterprise level CRM offers, but can still utillize Nimble to socially enrich contacts.

Nimble is our go to CRM, group e-mailer and sales intelligence gathering tool. We've recently migrated from a very well-known CRM, but it in comparison to working with Nimble, it was quite cumbersome. Our previous CRM was very capable, but was not enjoyable to work with on a day-to-day basis. Nimble, though not as feature-rich, has all the features we need and some capabilities that our previous CRM did not even offer. Since moving to Nimble, our contact records and pipelines are now much more accurate and current. This is attributed largely to the ease-of-use and enjoyment of working with Nimble. Plus, Nimble has powerful contact segmentation which allows to do highly focused plain-text e-mails that have a higher open and engagement rate than heavy HTML e-mails. For more extensive marketing efforts, tight integration with OMIs 366 Degrees enables us to orchestrate our social and e-mail campaigns with campaign reports being fed directly back into Nimble. Pretty slick! We weren't planning on becoming a partner, but our firsthand experience with Nimble made it a natural choice.

Nimble review by Angel Z.
Angel Z.

"CRM sencilla y algo corta"

What do you like best?

Facilidad para entablar redes de contactos con clientes. Dentro del mundillo la verdad es que es que no está nada mal a la hora de comunicarte con posibles clientes o contactos, es algo que es de agradecer.

What do you dislike?

Un poco corta a la hora de ir más allá en las relaciones en comparación con otras. Si la comparamos con otras aplicaciones que ofrecen el mismo uso, deja mucho que desear, le hubiese metido algo mas de chicha en aspectos básicos en una aplicación de estas características.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No la recomendaría, hay aplicaciones que funcionan mejor y muy faciles de encontrar.

La verdad es que no me ha sido de gran ayuda a la hora de realizar mi trabajo de una manera eficiente, como ya he comentado anteriormente está un paso por detrás de sus competidoras, quizá su interfaz sencilla ha sido algo beneficioso a la hora de utilizar la aplicación pero muy lejos de gustarme a mí y a mis compañeros.

Nimble review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Nimble: A CRM makes my online activity more productive"

What do you like best?

The new Group Email and Email Tracking are fantastic. I can now select a group of contacts and send them a "persoanlised" email direct from Nimble. This is NOT using a 3rd party like MailChimp. The great thing is it tracks who opens it and who clicks on the links.

This is great for even single emails for sending a proposal as wells as may an invitation to an event.

The new facility also allows you to create different templates. Again this allows for customisation of emails.

Then there are features that have been around a while which are also awesome.

The Nimble Chrome Smart Widget makes this CRM really standout from the crowd. Providing you are using Chrome as your browser then you can see the all details of a contact in your CRM and contact them with out being in Nimble!

And if they are not in Nimble? You click a button and add them to it. You are still not in Nimble. Really working in a CRM and not being in it takes some getting used to.

Nimble enables me to see my calendar, email, standard CRM stuff, deals and social media posting and streams in one place. I have used and sold some of the major CRMs. However, Nimble is the only CRM where I spend nearly 100% of my office time in the CRM system.

Why, I can send and receive emails, send messages via Twitter, make posts, schedule posts, manage my sales pipeline, create call lists.

You can integrate to 3rd party apps like MailChimp, and a heaps of appllications.

It is easy to use, its affordable and if you need tech support the Nimble team is fast at responding.

What do you dislike?

The email is a bit basic in that you can't choose a lot of folders. It also has limited formatting tools unlike MS Outlook. The calendar is also a bit basic.

However, I use both the calendar and email tools for most purposes. The other benefits far outweigh these aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For businesses wanting get staff quickly using a CRM then Nimble is very easy to set-up and use. I know of seniors using Nimble very happily with little training.

If your team uses social media to link with prospects, customers and contacts then Nimble is a must.

For me the problems solved are seeing the maximum information about a person quickly and easily and adding people to my Nimble CRM at a click of button. It saves me a lot time.

The Smart App in the browser and addin to Gmail saves me so much time in being able to update information PLUS send messages, set tasks, follow-up, deals, tags.

Nimble review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Personal assistant for you"

What do you like best?

When you start working with Nimble for the first time, you can automatically synchronize contacts, email, and calendar that allows you to start working faster and attract your customers. It's much easier to manage your events and tasks on the calendar. It is convenient that the program updates contacts with details from social profiles necessary for effective work wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When working with the program for a long time, I did not find any significant disadvantages for myself. Sometimes there is a little suspension of the program but rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is easy enough and easy to use, it also helps you keep your business under control. I realy recomend it to use.

With the help of the program it became much easier to find people and companies that are important for our company. The function of group messages has greatly simplified our work in terms of alert for our customers. Nimble creates an order of the day from my phone calendar, honestly, it's much better and cheaper than personal secretary.

Nimble review by Bernhard R.
Bernhard R.

"very valuable insights and strong AI"

What do you like best?

Autolinking social media, and support is fantastic. Ease of use and the possibility to link more than one company to a person ist a big plus. It also does an amazing job when recommending additional social or other profiles.

What do you dislike?

somtimes there is a weird behaviour on linkedin. I'm at a person's page, highlight the name and it doesn't always recognize the right one. This forces a manual capturing. Sometimes person and company are not prefectly identified. And sometimes the picture shown in LinkedIn at this time cannot be used.

In most cases it works perfectly fine on the other hand, so no big deal but rather a small annoyance which could be improved in the future

fundraising, getting intelligence and mapping a connection tree. Tracing client communication will be a future use, but already works very well with investors

Nimble review by Timothy D. K.
Timothy D. K.

"SalesForce?? LOLZ!!! Nimble is MUCH better!!"

What do you like best?

I love Nimble's ease of use. I had everything removed from SalesForce and into Nimble, set up some automated workflows and we are up and running.

The pipeline feature is PERFECT for my business as well because I can see where each prospect is at any given moment. PERFECT!

What do you dislike?

SalesForce! I dislike SalesForce!

Other than the fact that it doesn't integrate well with Facebook, nothing. This is perfect for my org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the FREE Trial! Play around with it some. You'll find it's very easy to use and incredibly powerful. Especially when you start automating different workflows that are available.

I had a huge issue trying to track prospect within SF without having to constantly change screens and go back and forth. It was mind-numbing. Nimble's pipeline feature is a god-send for my org.

Nimble review by Jack P.
Jack P.

"Using Nimble to unclutter my CRM Problem"

What do you like best?

When you are trying to juggle a few thousand leads you absolutely need a CRM. Nimble provided me a low cost, powerful solution to do just that.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will get the wrong person when you upload a new lead. It is a little difficult to get rid of the photo even when you get rid of the social platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is like mine, get it, try it, and you will be sold.

I have too many leads to keep track of. Nimble lets me plan my week based on the actions I put in the notes for my leads. Everyday, I get an emal telling me everything I need to do and exactly who I need to contact based on previous notes. Prior to using Nimble, I'm sure leads were falling through the cracks left and right.

Nimble review by Malena Y.
Malena Y.

"Nimble Makes Me a Better Business "

What do you like best?

I like easy social integration and unification of all conversations, on different platforms, including e-mail. This allows you to save a lot of time. It's great to see when I last spoke, which platform, and what was said, in one step. This is the function that sold to me on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

There is also a problem with setting up the widget. Sometimes there is a problem when trying to add a new contact with the same name when using the Dexter How to contact Widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be tried. At first I was skeptical about social sales. If there were no Nimble tracking for the prospects of Twitter channels, Google + etc. just not worth it. It's very easy to use. You do not have to spend a lot of time before you realize that you are delighted with the program.

For our small business, we need something that could pull out all of our information along with easy social media integration. Nimble was able to give us the use of analytics to improve the business.

Nimble review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"LOVE NImble!"

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, having social media populate fields is extremely helpful. But what I love most, that I don't see anyone else writing about on here is the DEALS Section. We've created a customized pipeline that tracks where my team is at on any one client. In just one glance I can see exactly where we are on current and potential deals! It's the BEST!

We've also started using PandaDoc which we love and it integrates beautifully with Nimble.

The layout and functionality is so easy to use and expand upon.

I also appreciate the teams efforts to continually introduce new ideas ands ways to use Nimble.

Their customer service is rather fantastic as well.

For how I do business and the way our team works, Nimble is excellent for us!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that jumps out. I suppose on the mobile app, I could view multiple users Deals at one time. (You have to filter it by one person at a time). For me, the DEALS section is the differentiator...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try...

I compared several and Nimble was superiors for what I wanted to do.

Oh geez... The usual CRM stuff... contacts, details, plus social platforms, tracking gmail... I can see who and how my team is communicating.

But again, the Pipeline in DEALS is where I start and end my day. Everyday seeing new potential clients enter or a current client being moved to the contract stage... is really really helpful. I don't have to bug anyone "where are we on that deal?" - Just go to Nimble and look.

Nimble review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Collect all your contacts in one place and keep under control all the events."

What do you like best?

Most of all I like the ability to add contacts from e-mail. This allows me not to do double work, which means it saves time.I like the ease of setting up and using this platform, the usability of the interface, the integration with LinkedIn, the ease of exporting data. In addition, Nimble provides the ability to segment contacts and create reports.

What do you dislike?

Among the shortcomings I want to note insufficient functionality and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are lost in the flow of daily tasks then Nimble is for you as a salvation. It will allow you to track people and events and monitor the fulfillment of tasks. You will always be aware of all the events and will not forget anything. It will also allow you to create reports and conduct analytics. You will be very organized!

In my company I always used CRM, but personal contacts I did not supervise and considered so that all is excellent. Nimble allowed me to combine work and personal contacts in one system, create separate groups, using tags, and control all of my contacts of friends, partners, and potential customers. The application of this software product allowed to restore order in my life, made me more collected and calm!

Nimble review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Nimble Review"

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is and most of all, the excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could run a yearly report that shows what deals were won each month, what deals were completed each month, where each of the deals came from, and the average income for each deal per month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used many other CRMs and this has been the best experience I've had with one so far. They provide excellent customer service and are constantly seeking improvement.

We're just always looking at ways to be more efficient. There are many benefits. The biggest benefit to me is that the CRM helps me to follow up on all prospects and stay on task daily.

Nimble review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Nimble changed my life, it can change yours if you take the time or have an expert run it for you"

What do you like best?

I used a salesforce light crm for 12 years before nimble. I was not likely to change. But as I developed processes for moving from Linkedin connection to Nimble contact + all social media, websites, links and google docs, I found that I could now have all my info in one place. I summarize the 2 main benefits as "once and done and once for all."

What do you dislike?

The more functions and changes, the more difficult it is to master. My number one dislike is the order in which social media links are displayed. Based on the user's experience, I would think Linkedin and Facebook, 1 and 2. Other social media are not important to me. So this may be just a matter of personal preference. Or, perhaps there should be 2 configurations, one for B2B (Linkedin) and the other B2C (Facebook)

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of our MJV members, Chris Chudik, is Liberty Digital Marketing Solutions. He is becoming an expert in Nimble. I would only recommend that Nimble users work with Chris to maximize the use of Nimble and Linkedin for themselves and their MJV members.

Group 5 Managed Joint Venture (MJV) members around a Linkedin profile that enables them to share the cost and benefits of connecting through Linkedin and getting detailed contact information through Nimble. Each MJV member can profit from sending managed referrals to our Network Management Organization (NMO). So, Nimble makes it easy for the NMO to send and receive referrals to members.

Nimble review by Administrator

"Great CRM service"

What do you like best?

I like how Nimble allows you to track who has and who hasn't opened your emails. The 'tag' feature also makes it easy for us to reach out to particular people at certain times.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with Nimble is I wish there was an easier way to see all of your tags at once (there may be, if so, I haven't figured it out yet). My company has dozens of tags that we use to categorize our contacts, however in order to see all tags, you have to hit the "show more" tag, which makes it difficult to select more tag than once, rather them all being on one page. However, definitely a minor issue, as all of the pros of this CRM tool heavily outweigh this one con.

Nimble has allowed my company to easily track and reach out to our clients and contacts. The tracking who has opened emails feature is an added feature from other CRM tools we have used in the past, which is helpful to distinguish who is and who isn't interacting with our outreach. Compared to other CRM's we have also used, I love that Nimble is web-based, as it allows us to use Nimble wherever and whenever, compared to previous tools we have used which were server based.

Nimble review by Cody T.
Cody T.

"Nimble makes connecting everything easy"

What do you like best?

The best thing the contact management. Being able to see when customers were last contacted helps us keep up with them and make sure all of their needs are consistently met and exceeded. We use tagging to help us see which category of products customers have bought and we can then reach out and let them know when we are having special promotions on those items.

What do you dislike?

I suppose the only downside is its direct integration with our main order and accounting software Sage 50. But we can always dump .CSV files and import necessary information so it still works. It just takes more steps. I originally had some trouble with the search functionality. It's just something that has to be learned. Like when you're looking for a customer you have to be under contacts. It's not a Google search. There's a learning curve but it can be powerful once you learn it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm pretty sure there is a trial session. Look into it, try it and ask them questions. I'm sure they will be willing to answer and assist with any questions if you are on the fence and may not know its full functionality.

We are crafting more unique email campaigns and targeting customers that we've tagged more effectively.

We can send out 100 emails a day which is a useful tool.

Nimble review by Serkan Y.
Serkan Y.

"easy and fun"

What do you like best?

it's easy to use.

Integration with office 365 is flawless.

I got prompt Customer support..

Social media integration is the best I have seen so far.

One of the best things is very easy to enter data, most automatically populated.

What do you dislike?

a little more formatting tools required for in app mail composing.

A little more customization might be helpful, without comprimising from simplicity and ease of use

Socail integration is great but sometimes automatically inserts accounts while intention was to aonly add contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommend for social media integration, ease of use and for fun :)

managing too many balls at the same time. I can customize my contacts either customers or suppliers and easily follow.

Too many contacts to follow. Some properties like stay in touch looks will be helpful.

Also e-mail tracking looks a bonus which I did not originally expect from CRM

A CRM which promise finally to combine both people tracking , to-dos and deal follow-ups.

Prospector looks useful tool but I have to further check.

Socail media integration is a more useful asset for bigger accounts and US and European companies. I noticed for benefit from Nimble for contacts in smaller companies and in developping nations is more limited but still get much help from Nimble assistance in this regard.

Although I get prompt help from Nimble, more help on web for internediate and advanced uses might be good idea.

Nimble review by David M.
David M.

"Contact organization and prospect management made easy"

What do you like best?

The tagging system is one of my favorites. Simple, easy to use. I can then use these tags to make my group messages. Nimble gives me stats on my group messages to see who opens them, how many times they did and if they clicked on any links. This gives me a lot of data from the get go. The prospector gives my insight on a company before I call them. Finally, the fact that I can attach via google drive (drop box is available too) files associated to a clients profile in Nimble is a blessing. Doesn't matter where I go, I have access to the data.

What do you dislike?

At this point in my use, the two things that grip me is the limitation of files being linked to, in my case, to Google Drive per client. I don't understand why, as its just a link I am limited . This should be unlimited.

The second grip is searching. Everything should be searchable without having to make any filters. Example, searching by phone number. Can't do that unless you add a segment to it which doesn't always work well. Right now you can only search easily on presets like name, company. The search page has categories, just not all of them which is a shame imo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may not need all of its function. But at its core, Nimble is well worth the price for the simple fact of getting things moving in your sales and your communications to clients.

Solving my contact issue by being able to classify them easily with a tag system is saving us a lot of time. The tracking of individual emails as well as stats on how my group messages are doing, live, in awesome. The prospector is giving me insight on a potential client even before I call him without much effort. We also use a lot the file attachment system so we have a history on our clients wherever we are in the world.

Nimble review by Andre d.
Andre d.

"Best CRM tool due to social media integration, easy tagging and group messaging"

What do you like best?

Social Media integration is the best feature. Combined with easy tagging, group messaging and follow up on the sales funnel/deals makes it a very strong and affordable tool for any small, medium or large business.

Nimble is very easy to use. Logic, no need to study manuals.

Nimble helps to make marketing en sales fun for professionals in other areas. Because of the easy to use and attractive look and feel.

What do you dislike?

Limited size of storage e-mail/messages (pay extra above 5 GB)

Limited size of number of messages a day

Recommendations to others considering the product

High on user friendlyness and attractive tool to work with. Great features.

It helps to keep overview of your network, prospects and clients. Nimble gives signals for contacting relations and makes it easy to sent and follow up group messages and deals.

It makes it very easy to sent a personal message to a relation to stay in touch/to maintain the sales funnel.

Mailchimp integrations helps to sync mailing list with Nimble.

Nimble review by Carlton C.
Carlton C.

"Exceeded My Expectations"

What do you like best?

As a Recruiter by day, and Entrepreneur by night, I'm very aware of the importance of a useful and user friendly tracking system such as a CMS. I've used Nimble for the past two years and must say that it has exceeded my initial expectations. As business owner, it is vital that I keep in touch with key contacts and with Nimble, I can log-in and see what's on my to-do list as well as view a quick snapshot of the key contacts that I need to contact that day. I also love the e-mail tracking system and templates. The customization features are an added bonus as well. Lastly, I love the mobile app. I no longer need to keep all of my business contacts in my cell phone because they are all located within the app! I've used many programs in the past and I've finally found one that I find useful, reliable, and easy to use!

What do you dislike?

The social media integrations are great but I wish it included Instagram as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more information you have on your contacts such as web addresses and all contact information, the more useful the CRM will be.

Contact management. I've realized that I can view all previous correspondences sent within the app, along with correspondences sent via G Suite e-mail.

Nimble review by Marietta C.
Marietta C.

"For powerful and fast work."

What do you like best?

Great solution to work every day.Ability to use all content for easy access. In one step I can see all information about a user who is using my page.very easy to grow contact list which is big step to increase work.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about that product. Will be a big help to all of us. It is to make all access from any electronic devices and have the good quality of the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have everything in media. Perfect tools to use. The big concentration at work. Easy and simple to build a big list of customers.

Great to have all work organized. The best way of using a social media.We have the ability to work with a good system where is a lot of nice tools.Nice service system which helps work faster.

Nimble review by John W.
John W.

"Great Task Tracking System & social media aware CRM"

What do you like best?

The fact that Nimble populates contacts' social media accounts for you, and that I don't need to write, rewrite and constantly rewrite 'Tp Do' lists, because now Nimble's 'Activiries' facility does it fo me.

What do you dislike?

I wish towns and states were pre-loaded in their respective fields in a drop down in the same way that countries are in the country field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We live in a social media world today - use a CRM that is social media aware.

Keeping track of sales leads I need to follow up and tasks I need to complete. Without Nimble, I would not be able to keep track of everything with sales leads forgotten and tasks incomplete.

Nimble review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Perfect for work"

What do you like best?

I start every day with Great Software.So fast on the web. Gives the ability to use with emails and web.Good that all your emails are registered. Possible to see who is on the page with no problems for it. I like to make my contact list bigger.Work much easy.

What do you dislike?

Not really big problem but would be nice to update tablet version for much better use. Will be much more comfortable at working day.But I like it how it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software Nimble is wonderful with social media. Great organization in your hand.To use this you will not need to be taught by somebody. Perfect to increase clients.

We have a great and fast organization. Very nice that we have the ability to use faster social media.For all of us to use Nimble makes our day easy.Nice resources.

Nimble review by Tyson D.
Tyson D.

"The great tracking system of all working steps."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have everything in one place I can see all information about our user who is using our page. The simple way to develop contact list which is the big thing to increase our productivity.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I like all working sides of this product. All working tools are very useful and work very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really perfect for our company. You will have all your powerful tools which will help you all the time in your working process. I recommend it to you.

It is wonderful to see all working team organized. The better way of using a social media. We have the opportunity to work with a helpful platform where is a big choice of useful materials.

Nimble review by Edward v.
Edward v.

"Nimble takes CRM and contact management to the next level"

What do you like best?

Out of all essential business practices, data entry and customer data management are chores most business owners leave until last at best, if not out altogether. Now with Nimble this suddenly becomes an automatic business practice by leveraging the power of technology and embedding it into the applications most people use every day. Data entry is now easy and customer data can be used efficiently and effectively, helping the business grow.

What do you dislike?

The Nimble Contacts widget doesn't work with Gmail anymore since Google upgraded their interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is essential for growing your business, managing customer data and sales pipeline.

Data entry made easy, prospecting and contacting is a breeze.

Nimble review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Nimble is Awesome"

What do you like best?

I like that you can track email opens and clicks to see the hottest prospects. It is such an easy platform to use and a ton of intelligence. I like the one stop shop dashboard with everything you need.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how you can only send 100 messages per use per day. Sometimes we need to send more than that! I also do not like how you have to login with twitter to see signals.

We want to be able to contact prospects via email to market to and set up introduction calls. We wan to see who is opening emails and call those people.

Nimble review by Kim B.
Kim B.

"Love the Interface and simplicity of using Nimble for my business!"

What do you like best?

I've used many CRM systems over the years. When I opened my own company I wanted a tool that cuts through the noise, comprehensive for my business needs and something I could start using immediately. Nimble was that system for me! I also love the social media signals feature and how it integrates with Outlook 365.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a convertkit integration without having to incur a 3rd party fee to make it happen.

The business problems Nimble helps me solve for are really around keeping track of my contacts, prioritizing my funnel and creating engagement points that help me personalize my outreach.

Nimble review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Nimble brings it all together!"

What do you like best?

Nimble helps to create great user profiles. In the 90s there were two softwares; ACT and Goldmine. (They had great user acceptance) The next decade and a half was dominated by Salesforce. (It had buy in from the C-Suite and low user adoption from end-users) Nimble as the name implies makes things easier for a sales executive to build relationships with its simple interface and its ability to aggregate a great deal of information about the people that a sales person needs to understand in order to serve them well. Sales is about service. If we add more value by building better relationships you win and the client wins.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It gets better every month. A new feature is added. Typically these are features the end-users really like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you try it you will quickly adopt it, use it and profit from its use!

We use Nimbles segmentation tool to build profiles and segment profiles into buyer personas. Nimble does most of the work in building the profile. It pulls in multiple sources about each individual in the buying process. The unstructured data can be structured in order to have a more intimate understanding of your buyers at scale.

Nimble review by User

"Great source for client follow up!"

What do you like best?

As an executive assistant, I am constantly using this system to track clients and make personalized notes into each entry. I also love the fact that I can export the contacts for different uses such as newsletters and keeping track of invites for events.

I don't always have all of the information of a contact, but I put what I have into the system and Nimble helps me gather the information I was missing such as social media accounts. I would definitely recommend Nimble!!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could be more helpful is tracking the follow up better. It doesn't always catch when you last contacted an individual.

Our company has various events throughout the year and with the tags you can add to a contact it is helping keep track of which events we invite people to and who attends.

Nimble review by ☎Wes S.
☎Wes S.

"Easy, Fast, Powerful Social CRM"

What do you like best?

Nimble offers a lightweight, browser-based extension that lets you look up anyone on any page and quickly add them to your CRM, update their contact information, and even email them from your own email address, which helps you avoid the Promotions or Spam tab.

What do you dislike?

It's still a new / young product so it lacks many of the features of a HubSpot or Infusionsoft but it's also 1/8th or 1/20th the price, so you can use this with your current marketing automation platform to speed up your research of prospects and clients for less than $1 per day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Nimble have only just begun. As they add more features the price will go up so lock in a great price now and enjoy the journey.

Nimble enables me to quickly research my prospects and clients via their social media footprint so I can have informed, relevant discussions with them to make more sales.

Nimble review by John H.
John H.

"Tried the rest...now I'm with the best..."

What do you like best?

Ok...I tried pretty much every CRM out there for small/ micro businesses. They all fell short in several different areas. I had tried Nimble a couple of years ago and wasn't super impressed. HOWEVER...I decided to give them a second chance and so glad I did! VERY easy and useful tool in so many areas. My favorite part of Nimble is it's simplicity and layout and social integration and iphone app. You get the picture...there's a LOT to like about Nimble and it just keeps getting better

What do you dislike?

I was only able to import 3 months of prior GSuite emails per client. I would have liked to have brought in at least 1 year worth of data. Not a showstopper especially when considering all the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried a LOT of CRM's (10+). This one is good and getting better. They have good product direction, easy to use and responsive with regards to support. I would have saved my self a lot of time and frustration if I would have started using them earlier. Also, works well on my iphone and ipad. No, it's not perfect, however it's the best product for the price that I have found so far.

I am better able to keep contact with my customers. I really like the "important" feature where it goes through my contacts and helps me set a schedule for contacting certain people.

Nimble review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Simple. Smart. Integrated"

What do you like best?

I love that Nimble thinks for me. When I enter new contact Nimble often knows more about my contacts then I do and 'fill-in' the blanks. I also love that I can manage my email from within the platform and it doesn't feel any different to my contacts.

What do you dislike?

It's a fairly robust platform and I have not sorted through a lot of the functionality yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How can I leverage an email template and customize it for a large group email.

I've played with a number of other CRM's and Nimble has blown away all of them. It's the first CRM I feel like I can sink my teeth into.

Nimble review by Shirin E.
Shirin E.

"The most viable for a real outbound sales effort"

What do you like best?

Many CRM systems are great repositories of data. They allow you to follow up they keep good track of historical interactions with the client. With Nimble you can really go outbound. You can slice and dice accounts by region or by tags. Nimble will grab social media information and display the clients info in a dashboard. Not only does it track history but you can see client activities in social media. What better way to reach out to someone based on a current event they are facing (e.g. a merger etc). Lastly, one of the best features is a "stay in touch feature" which allows you to stop making 1000's of follow up tasks. You can just tell Nimble that you want to stay in touch with a client quarterly, annually, monthly or weekly and it will bring those contacts to your dashboard without fretting over a million tasks to create and complete.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a bit tighter integration with some outbound marketing apps. They have some integrations which aren't bad, but not with the platform we've chosen for outbound marketing. Nimble has stated that they are working on making their CRM more of a sales + marketing platform however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing inbound AND Outbound sales you need Nimble. It's not a repository of leads, it allows you to quickly build target lists to cold call and chase.

I stay in touch with folks that have wide gaps in their buying cycles. I can quickly bring in leads from anything on my screen like email or linkedin pates.

Nimble review by Rich B.
Rich B.

"Tried others, this is easy to use for a low headcount operation...i.e., me, myself, and I."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this for me is its integration with Gmail. I love how it provides insight into people I am in contact with over on the side. Also for how it let's me categorize contacts and can set them as in different stages. I used an expensive deal tracking system at a small investment bank, it cost a fair amount of money and was too difficult to use.

What do you dislike?

Sorry, I can think of anything major. The pricing is reasonable. The only complaint I might voice is that you can fairly easily meet the storage limitations after several months which requires you to go up a tier in cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at videos about it. Try out the low/no cost version before signing up.

It provides me with a multi-point view of people I deal with which allows me to know more about them in terms of background, interests, thinking. This can result in a more quickly established and deeper relationship especially if you have never met them in person.

Learning about Nimble?

* We monitor all Nimble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.