Nimble

With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Work for Nimble?

Learning about Nimble?

Nimble Reviews

Showing 590 Nimble reviews
Nimble review by Shannon E.
Shannon E.

"Digital Marketer & Growth Hacker In LOVE w/NIMBLE"

What do you like best?

Nimble collects everything I need or want to know about someone before reaching out beyond my automated systems. It allows me to get a full and robust picture of the person I'm going to extend myself to and allows me the opportunity to vet them as a true match to my buyer personas and services BEFORE wasting anyone's time talking to them.

What do you dislike?

Because I am responsible for a SaaS start-up's marketing and branding now.. to which is currently entering a growthmode, I am desperate to find more information about our 40,000 users in bulk. I wish that I could drop the email addresses into Nimble and instead of finding data one user at a time, perform a bulk operation that could then be reported upon. My client never collected user data as he started out and grew... Now we are in a pinch and wanting to identify our ideal customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the business of sales, recruiting, coordinating volunteers, organizing church fundraisers.. or ANY OTHER type of prospecting for people, you need to check out Nimble. It is super easy to set up and work with regardless your technical abilities and will (*FINALLY*) be a tool that works FOR you in collecting data and conversations that you're ALREADY having around the web.

Simply stated, you need Nimble CRM to improve your quality of prospecting and lessen the quantity of people it takes to get it right.

Nimble takes the place of many different platforms I have used in the past to pull intel together on prospects. It's all done in one place by one system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nimble
Nimble review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"The only CRM I have been happy to pay for, ever"

What do you like best?

Nimble saves time. You can add people and companies to Nimble without any typing by using its widget when you are either browsing or in your email system. I haven't come across that in any other system.

It quickly builds social profiles around your contacts saving you having to do the research.

It supports multiple email accounts so you can, for instance, mix business with personal in the one database and use the database as your dashboard for communication and calendar etc. for different aspects of your life. You could run multiple businesses from the one database.

It tracks emails and is perfect for relatively small personalised email marketing campaigns. I like the fact that you are notified when someone opens an email that you have sent. Several times a day the phone will ring just after that alert and I will be totally prepared for the call which increases the chances of the right outcome.

What do you dislike?

The mobile App is not that great although it has helped me on occasion. It requires good connectivity which I don't enjoy in my location so may well be great in the big cities etc. Having said that, the recently updated Mobile 3.0 addresses most of my concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Install the widget and add contacts from your browser or email system. If you are happy with it and become a subscriber then import your contacts from other systems.

I am quickly able to see to what extent my contacts are using social media. For those that are active I can see what interests them and that enables me to break the ice when I contact them. I have won business using this technique. It would be a pain to do this manually, and I suspect that is exactly what most people do because their CRM does not help them.

What CRM solution do you use?

Nimble review by Amy  W.
Amy W.

"A pleasing interface and surprinsingly good functionality"

What do you like best?

As my title indicates, I've found Nimble's strong point is its interface, as it compels you to keep everything written down while maintaining a playful appearance. The immediate feedback you get from annotating different aspects of you upcoming workdays is conducive of higher productivity, even if it's effects are not obvious. As a sensible person in regards to the overall atmosphere at work and within my work platforms, this is very important.

What do you dislike?

While good looking, the interface can get really crowded if you're using it on small screen. That means it's impossible to get the information you need from a quick glance at the screen, making Nimble lose one of it's purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my honest opinion, Nimble is worth at least a try for most of you if you can pass some power user features for a more user friendly interface.

Keeping everything written down and easy to access, from the status indicators of my business to my appointment list and everything in between. At the same time it allows me to keep my contacts grouped under a single platform giving me almost everything I need to keep track of all the variables I need to use at my work.

Nimble review by Stuart P.
Stuart P.

"Nimble CRM - Simple but Powerful for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup - there are a few steps to do per user but these are straightforward enough. Once you are set up correctly in can be astonishing to see a rich client record created just from entering an email address.

Ease of use - Nimble is very fluid in how you use it and you can create your own workflow very easily. You can also create detailed Sales Pipeline Workflows if you need to be more disciplined in your approach to sales. This is known as Deals in Nimble and we find it works very well even with a less rigid approach to sales management. And now the Today Dashboard shows a Deals / Sales Funnel graphic which is great. You get a quick daily visual of what are in your sales stages and what you need to keep on top of.

Group Messaging - I not only use this for sending out a few segmented emails but I also use it for 1 to 1 outreach - I can see specifically when a potential client is clicking on my email in their Inbox! So I know some level of engagement is happening - after this happens a few times I pick up the phone knowing they are a little warmer. (It even shows on my Apple watch when someone opens their email!!!)

Segmentation - Tags and Saved Searches are super-powerful. You can get very granular on how you categorise the Companies and People you deal with. I think this sets Nimble apart from so many of the other CRM systems out there in terms of it's search capabilities. Really impressive! This links with Group Messaging / Email Templates and allows you to send out highly targeted email campaigns to smaller groups in your list within seconds! Then you can watch as people open your message!

We are experimenting with a third party UK cloud phone software app that links to Nimble and and will date stamp and optionally record conversations. Watch this space!!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more in the way of consolidated Reporting for Activity Management for Teams. At the moment you can look at an individual sales person's activity list for the day, or past/future but it would be good to get a Team report which can breakdown activities to analyse who is and isn't performing. Hopefully something like this is in Nimble's future as it will put it on a par with some of the more formal CRMs whilst keeping it's fluid nature.

It would be good if Nimble had a way of tracking larger companies that have subsidiaries i.e. Parent Companies. This doesn't appear to be supported - for instance, large hotel chains. I get round this by putting the name of the group into the company field then including the local hotel name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give Nimble a try and dedicate some time to using it.

We are more organised with keeping in touch with clients. however the best part of Nimble is it's use as a prospecting tool. We have rapidly built a lead bank from simply searching for particular types of companies in Google, looking at the resulting list in Google Maps then clicking through to the different web sites. Then we use the Chrome Nimble widget to add the company to Nimble - it's so quick.

Nimble review by Paul Bradley S.
Paul Bradley S.

"Nimble creates tremendous efficiencies in sales, business development & marketing "

What do you like best?

There are many features we like BEST about Nimble. It is simple and easy to use, very easy to through pipeline and creates tremendous efficiencies, the group messaging feature is excellent way to keep in touch with groups, being able to pull all social media data from knowing the email address is great. LOVE Nimble prospector for finding new opportunities + LOVE the fact you can load Twitter lists into Nimble to begin prospecting. HUGE help in organizing. Love the fact it pulls social media. Use the signals feature a lot in seeking influencers and finding opportunities. Nimble is by far the BEST CRM I have ever come across or had the please to use. I use it on a daily basis and is the first thing I sign into every day now.

What do you dislike?

There could be some efficiencies created in dealing with the sales pipelines, however it is really cool how you can customize everything. Days in pipeline, name of each cycle of sales pipeline. I have had some issues recently with the group messenger tracking feature that continues to show opened emails from years ago. We used to be able to API to Nimble data via MailChimp now we have to go through a 3rd vendor Piesync that costs more money to do so. Decided we have too many vendors involved (re: budget) so now I just export data to MailChimp by exporting to CSV. More time consuming but I feel by managing via spreadsheets you get higher quality results and easier to take out non-subscribers doing email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you synch all your social media accounts and emails. I have synched multiple emails and love the fact you can see the communication per profile user you add to Nimble.

For clients: Organization for the Stephen J Wampler Foundation for donations, grants, volunteers, staff and more. It has created tremendous efficiencies for the organization.

Building quality sales pipelines for my Client RebelFish Local specific to working with DDS and private practice in handling some business development consulting.

Nimble review by Aline C.
Aline C.

"I ♥️"

What do you like best?

I love the search mode that gives me all segments I may need. I love the way it's easy to manage. I would like to suggest an improvement: when I create a task or an event, it would be great if I could tag all participants at once.

What do you dislike?

- the API should be able to update contact records

- Nimble should be available in other languages

- Nimble should bring options for other date format

- Better username handling when adding facebook details via API

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very caring tool to organize and comprehend whats happening to your customers and future customers. Nimble is very easy to use and it's always being improved. I use it everyday and I'm always happy when I see an update that was exactly what I was seeking for :-)

Nimble helps me a lot on organizing my existing customers (students, actualy) and the prospect ones.

Nimble review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"The BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually added new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product. The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information. The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using Piesync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

I am also very excited about the new additions that have been made by Nimble (primarily Jon Ferrara) working very closely with Microsoft to easily integrated with Office365 and Outlook specifically plus the very effective Search Segmentation tool that provides innumerable ways to create and save filters, segments, groups, locations, titles, and any combination of these. Then you can use these to create group messaging campaigns, export lists for use in bigger email promotion campaigns and anything else these various lists can be used.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, yet more of a desired feature not currently available is to have a direct integration to Constant Contact from within Nimble. That integration of Constant Contact contacts pushing important interactions such as what email campaigns they have opened, clicked on what links from an email campaign, attended an event online or in person, clicked on a link of a post on Facebook, claimed a Trackable Coupons, and/or made a donation to a non-profit event or non-profit organization. How incredible would that be versus any other CRM application out there due to the way that Nimble is designed and continues to find new functions to introduce that enhance an already great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to an existing user, like myself, to gain insights that may answer your questions based on your business needs. Try it out for the 14 day Free Trial take it for a simply Nimble spin.

1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be setup to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.

2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and other Email programs into Nimble

3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I setup with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks wiithout having appropriate contact by my company

4) Having the newly released Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record

5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten

Nimble review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"A CRM that a Salesperson will actually enjoy using..."

What do you like best?

Contacts that get socially enriched which dramatically reduces the need to input and update data. This is BIG. Integration with Office 365 and OMI 366 Degrees. Snappy performance. The ability to do custom segmentation and tagging of contacts. Tasks associated with each contact are convenient and very easy to setup. The iPhone App is actually pretty good and incorporates a convenient business card scanner.

What do you dislike?

Custom tabs and fields both need work. We require this functionality extensively. I understand that additional field types are under-development. We have had so much data associated with each contact that setting-up custom fields was the most time consuming aspect of our migration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend that you give Nimble a serous look. Especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, Nimble has the ability to work with popular CRMs on the market such as Sales Force and Dynamics. A company may need the customization and features than an enterprise level CRM offers, but can still utillize Nimble to socially enrich contacts.

Nimble is our go to CRM, group e-mailer and sales intelligence gathering tool. We've recently migrated from a very well-known CRM, but it in comparison to working with Nimble, it was quite cumbersome. Our previous CRM was very capable, but was not enjoyable to work with on a day-to-day basis. Nimble, though not as feature-rich, has all the features we need and some capabilities that our previous CRM did not even offer. Since moving to Nimble, our contact records and pipelines are now much more accurate and current. This is attributed largely to the ease-of-use and enjoyment of working with Nimble. Plus, Nimble has powerful contact segmentation which allows to do highly focused plain-text e-mails that have a higher open and engagement rate than heavy HTML e-mails. For more extensive marketing efforts, tight integration with OMIs 366 Degrees enables us to orchestrate our social and e-mail campaigns with campaign reports being fed directly back into Nimble. Pretty slick! We weren't planning on becoming a partner, but our firsthand experience with Nimble made it a natural choice.

Nimble review by Angel Z.
Angel Z.

"CRM sencilla y algo corta"

What do you like best?

Facilidad para entablar redes de contactos con clientes. Dentro del mundillo la verdad es que es que no está nada mal a la hora de comunicarte con posibles clientes o contactos, es algo que es de agradecer.

What do you dislike?

Un poco corta a la hora de ir más allá en las relaciones en comparación con otras. Si la comparamos con otras aplicaciones que ofrecen el mismo uso, deja mucho que desear, le hubiese metido algo mas de chicha en aspectos básicos en una aplicación de estas características.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No la recomendaría, hay aplicaciones que funcionan mejor y muy faciles de encontrar.

La verdad es que no me ha sido de gran ayuda a la hora de realizar mi trabajo de una manera eficiente, como ya he comentado anteriormente está un paso por detrás de sus competidoras, quizá su interfaz sencilla ha sido algo beneficioso a la hora de utilizar la aplicación pero muy lejos de gustarme a mí y a mis compañeros.

Nimble review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Nimble: A CRM makes my online activity more productive"

What do you like best?

The new Group Email and Email Tracking are fantastic. I can now select a group of contacts and send them a "persoanlised" email direct from Nimble. This is NOT using a 3rd party like MailChimp. The great thing is it tracks who opens it and who clicks on the links.

This is great for even single emails for sending a proposal as wells as may an invitation to an event.

The new facility also allows you to create different templates. Again this allows for customisation of emails.

Then there are features that have been around a while which are also awesome.

The Nimble Chrome Smart Widget makes this CRM really standout from the crowd. Providing you are using Chrome as your browser then you can see the all details of a contact in your CRM and contact them with out being in Nimble!

And if they are not in Nimble? You click a button and add them to it. You are still not in Nimble. Really working in a CRM and not being in it takes some getting used to.

Nimble enables me to see my calendar, email, standard CRM stuff, deals and social media posting and streams in one place. I have used and sold some of the major CRMs. However, Nimble is the only CRM where I spend nearly 100% of my office time in the CRM system.

Why, I can send and receive emails, send messages via Twitter, make posts, schedule posts, manage my sales pipeline, create call lists.

You can integrate to 3rd party apps like MailChimp, and a heaps of appllications.

It is easy to use, its affordable and if you need tech support the Nimble team is fast at responding.

What do you dislike?

The email is a bit basic in that you can't choose a lot of folders. It also has limited formatting tools unlike MS Outlook. The calendar is also a bit basic.

However, I use both the calendar and email tools for most purposes. The other benefits far outweigh these aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For businesses wanting get staff quickly using a CRM then Nimble is very easy to set-up and use. I know of seniors using Nimble very happily with little training.

If your team uses social media to link with prospects, customers and contacts then Nimble is a must.

For me the problems solved are seeing the maximum information about a person quickly and easily and adding people to my Nimble CRM at a click of button. It saves me a lot time.

The Smart App in the browser and addin to Gmail saves me so much time in being able to update information PLUS send messages, set tasks, follow-up, deals, tags.

Nimble review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Personal assistant for you"

What do you like best?

When you start working with Nimble for the first time, you can automatically synchronize contacts, email, and calendar that allows you to start working faster and attract your customers. It's much easier to manage your events and tasks on the calendar. It is convenient that the program updates contacts with details from social profiles necessary for effective work wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When working with the program for a long time, I did not find any significant disadvantages for myself. Sometimes there is a little suspension of the program but rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is easy enough and easy to use, it also helps you keep your business under control. I realy recomend it to use.

With the help of the program it became much easier to find people and companies that are important for our company. The function of group messages has greatly simplified our work in terms of alert for our customers. Nimble creates an order of the day from my phone calendar, honestly, it's much better and cheaper than personal secretary.

Nimble review by Bernhard R.
Bernhard R.

"very valuable insights and strong AI"

What do you like best?

Autolinking social media, and support is fantastic. Ease of use and the possibility to link more than one company to a person ist a big plus. It also does an amazing job when recommending additional social or other profiles.

What do you dislike?

somtimes there is a weird behaviour on linkedin. I'm at a person's page, highlight the name and it doesn't always recognize the right one. This forces a manual capturing. Sometimes person and company are not prefectly identified. And sometimes the picture shown in LinkedIn at this time cannot be used.

In most cases it works perfectly fine on the other hand, so no big deal but rather a small annoyance which could be improved in the future

fundraising, getting intelligence and mapping a connection tree. Tracing client communication will be a future use, but already works very well with investors

Nimble review by Jack P.
Jack P.

"Using Nimble to unclutter my CRM Problem"

What do you like best?

When you are trying to juggle a few thousand leads you absolutely need a CRM. Nimble provided me a low cost, powerful solution to do just that.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will get the wrong person when you upload a new lead. It is a little difficult to get rid of the photo even when you get rid of the social platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is like mine, get it, try it, and you will be sold.

I have too many leads to keep track of. Nimble lets me plan my week based on the actions I put in the notes for my leads. Everyday, I get an emal telling me everything I need to do and exactly who I need to contact based on previous notes. Prior to using Nimble, I'm sure leads were falling through the cracks left and right.

Nimble review by Mike W.
Mike W.
Nimble review by Malena Y.
Malena Y.

"Nimble Makes Me a Better Business "

What do you like best?

I like easy social integration and unification of all conversations, on different platforms, including e-mail. This allows you to save a lot of time. It's great to see when I last spoke, which platform, and what was said, in one step. This is the function that sold to me on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

There is also a problem with setting up the widget. Sometimes there is a problem when trying to add a new contact with the same name when using the Dexter How to contact Widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be tried. At first I was skeptical about social sales. If there were no Nimble tracking for the prospects of Twitter channels, Google + etc. just not worth it. It's very easy to use. You do not have to spend a lot of time before you realize that you are delighted with the program.

For our small business, we need something that could pull out all of our information along with easy social media integration. Nimble was able to give us the use of analytics to improve the business.

Nimble review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"LOVE NImble!"

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, having social media populate fields is extremely helpful. But what I love most, that I don't see anyone else writing about on here is the DEALS Section. We've created a customized pipeline that tracks where my team is at on any one client. In just one glance I can see exactly where we are on current and potential deals! It's the BEST!

We've also started using PandaDoc which we love and it integrates beautifully with Nimble.

The layout and functionality is so easy to use and expand upon.

I also appreciate the teams efforts to continually introduce new ideas ands ways to use Nimble.

Their customer service is rather fantastic as well.

For how I do business and the way our team works, Nimble is excellent for us!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that jumps out. I suppose on the mobile app, I could view multiple users Deals at one time. (You have to filter it by one person at a time). For me, the DEALS section is the differentiator...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try...

I compared several and Nimble was superiors for what I wanted to do.

Oh geez... The usual CRM stuff... contacts, details, plus social platforms, tracking gmail... I can see who and how my team is communicating.

But again, the Pipeline in DEALS is where I start and end my day. Everyday seeing new potential clients enter or a current client being moved to the contract stage... is really really helpful. I don't have to bug anyone "where are we on that deal?" - Just go to Nimble and look.

Nimble review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Collect all your contacts in one place and keep under control all the events."

What do you like best?

Most of all I like the ability to add contacts from e-mail. This allows me not to do double work, which means it saves time.I like the ease of setting up and using this platform, the usability of the interface, the integration with LinkedIn, the ease of exporting data. In addition, Nimble provides the ability to segment contacts and create reports.

What do you dislike?

Among the shortcomings I want to note insufficient functionality and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are lost in the flow of daily tasks then Nimble is for you as a salvation. It will allow you to track people and events and monitor the fulfillment of tasks. You will always be aware of all the events and will not forget anything. It will also allow you to create reports and conduct analytics. You will be very organized!

In my company I always used CRM, but personal contacts I did not supervise and considered so that all is excellent. Nimble allowed me to combine work and personal contacts in one system, create separate groups, using tags, and control all of my contacts of friends, partners, and potential customers. The application of this software product allowed to restore order in my life, made me more collected and calm!

Nimble review by Marietta C.
Marietta C.

"For powerful and fast work."

What do you like best?

Great solution to work every day.Ability to use all content for easy access. In one step I can see all information about a user who is using my page.very easy to grow contact list which is big step to increase work.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about that product. Will be a big help to all of us. It is to make all access from any electronic devices and have the good quality of the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have everything in media. Perfect tools to use. The big concentration at work. Easy and simple to build a big list of customers.

Great to have all work organized. The best way of using a social media.We have the ability to work with a good system where is a lot of nice tools.Nice service system which helps work faster.

Nimble review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Perfect for work"

What do you like best?

I start every day with Great Software.So fast on the web. Gives the ability to use with emails and web.Good that all your emails are registered. Possible to see who is on the page with no problems for it. I like to make my contact list bigger.Work much easy.

What do you dislike?

Not really big problem but would be nice to update tablet version for much better use. Will be much more comfortable at working day.But I like it how it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software Nimble is wonderful with social media. Great organization in your hand.To use this you will not need to be taught by somebody. Perfect to increase clients.

We have a great and fast organization. Very nice that we have the ability to use faster social media.For all of us to use Nimble makes our day easy.Nice resources.

Nimble review by Tyson D.
Tyson D.

"The great tracking system of all working steps."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have everything in one place I can see all information about our user who is using our page. The simple way to develop contact list which is the big thing to increase our productivity.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I like all working sides of this product. All working tools are very useful and work very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really perfect for our company. You will have all your powerful tools which will help you all the time in your working process. I recommend it to you.

It is wonderful to see all working team organized. The better way of using a social media. We have the opportunity to work with a helpful platform where is a big choice of useful materials.

Nimble review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Nimble brings it all together!"

What do you like best?

Nimble helps to create great user profiles. In the 90s there were two softwares; ACT and Goldmine. (They had great user acceptance) The next decade and a half was dominated by Salesforce. (It had buy in from the C-Suite and low user adoption from end-users) Nimble as the name implies makes things easier for a sales executive to build relationships with its simple interface and its ability to aggregate a great deal of information about the people that a sales person needs to understand in order to serve them well. Sales is about service. If we add more value by building better relationships you win and the client wins.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It gets better every month. A new feature is added. Typically these are features the end-users really like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you try it you will quickly adopt it, use it and profit from its use!

We use Nimbles segmentation tool to build profiles and segment profiles into buyer personas. Nimble does most of the work in building the profile. It pulls in multiple sources about each individual in the buying process. The unstructured data can be structured in order to have a more intimate understanding of your buyers at scale.

Nimble review by ☎Wes S.
☎Wes S.

"Easy, Fast, Powerful Social CRM"

What do you like best?

Nimble offers a lightweight, browser-based extension that lets you look up anyone on any page and quickly add them to your CRM, update their contact information, and even email them from your own email address, which helps you avoid the Promotions or Spam tab.

What do you dislike?

It's still a new / young product so it lacks many of the features of a HubSpot or Infusionsoft but it's also 1/8th or 1/20th the price, so you can use this with your current marketing automation platform to speed up your research of prospects and clients for less than $1 per day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Nimble have only just begun. As they add more features the price will go up so lock in a great price now and enjoy the journey.

Nimble enables me to quickly research my prospects and clients via their social media footprint so I can have informed, relevant discussions with them to make more sales.

Nimble review by John H.
John H.

"Tried the rest...now I'm with the best..."

What do you like best?

Ok...I tried pretty much every CRM out there for small/ micro businesses. They all fell short in several different areas. I had tried Nimble a couple of years ago and wasn't super impressed. HOWEVER...I decided to give them a second chance and so glad I did! VERY easy and useful tool in so many areas. My favorite part of Nimble is it's simplicity and layout and social integration and iphone app. You get the picture...there's a LOT to like about Nimble and it just keeps getting better

What do you dislike?

I was only able to import 3 months of prior GSuite emails per client. I would have liked to have brought in at least 1 year worth of data. Not a showstopper especially when considering all the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried a LOT of CRM's (10+). This one is good and getting better. They have good product direction, easy to use and responsive with regards to support. I would have saved my self a lot of time and frustration if I would have started using them earlier. Also, works well on my iphone and ipad. No, it's not perfect, however it's the best product for the price that I have found so far.

I am better able to keep contact with my customers. I really like the "important" feature where it goes through my contacts and helps me set a schedule for contacting certain people.

Nimble review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Simple. Smart. Integrated"

What do you like best?

I love that Nimble thinks for me. When I enter new contact Nimble often knows more about my contacts then I do and 'fill-in' the blanks. I also love that I can manage my email from within the platform and it doesn't feel any different to my contacts.

What do you dislike?

It's a fairly robust platform and I have not sorted through a lot of the functionality yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How can I leverage an email template and customize it for a large group email.

I've played with a number of other CRM's and Nimble has blown away all of them. It's the first CRM I feel like I can sink my teeth into.

Nimble review by Shirin E.
Shirin E.

"The most viable for a real outbound sales effort"

What do you like best?

Many CRM systems are great repositories of data. They allow you to follow up they keep good track of historical interactions with the client. With Nimble you can really go outbound. You can slice and dice accounts by region or by tags. Nimble will grab social media information and display the clients info in a dashboard. Not only does it track history but you can see client activities in social media. What better way to reach out to someone based on a current event they are facing (e.g. a merger etc). Lastly, one of the best features is a "stay in touch feature" which allows you to stop making 1000's of follow up tasks. You can just tell Nimble that you want to stay in touch with a client quarterly, annually, monthly or weekly and it will bring those contacts to your dashboard without fretting over a million tasks to create and complete.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a bit tighter integration with some outbound marketing apps. They have some integrations which aren't bad, but not with the platform we've chosen for outbound marketing. Nimble has stated that they are working on making their CRM more of a sales + marketing platform however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing inbound AND Outbound sales you need Nimble. It's not a repository of leads, it allows you to quickly build target lists to cold call and chase.

I stay in touch with folks that have wide gaps in their buying cycles. I can quickly bring in leads from anything on my screen like email or linkedin pates.

Nimble review by Rich B.
Rich B.

"Tried others, this is easy to use for a low headcount operation...i.e., me, myself, and I."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this for me is its integration with Gmail. I love how it provides insight into people I am in contact with over on the side. Also for how it let's me categorize contacts and can set them as in different stages. I used an expensive deal tracking system at a small investment bank, it cost a fair amount of money and was too difficult to use.

What do you dislike?

Sorry, I can think of anything major. The pricing is reasonable. The only complaint I might voice is that you can fairly easily meet the storage limitations after several months which requires you to go up a tier in cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at videos about it. Try out the low/no cost version before signing up.

It provides me with a multi-point view of people I deal with which allows me to know more about them in terms of background, interests, thinking. This can result in a more quickly established and deeper relationship especially if you have never met them in person.

Nimble review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"An Essential Business Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to consolidate my daily/weekly/monthly activity in one place has freed me up to do more business, which benefits my customers. The fact it's an extension of Chrome only serves to enhance it's value as an essential business tool. It's so helpful I have it as a favorite as well. My day begins with my Nimble daily update. Also, the ability to keep in touch with contacs on a regular basis has reinvorigated past relationships and led to new business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of mention...the experience has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it as a personal tool. Would be great to see me B2B implementation company wide.

Getting critical time back into my life! For me, prospecting is crucial to my success. The ability to pull contact information into an easy to use format has been a Godsend. I don't have to spend time doing the minutia of copying and pasting but rather, I can focus on sharing relevant and timely information with my contacts.

Nimble review by David M.
David M.

"Vice President of Sales"

What do you like best?

I can find anyone using social media feeds and see their face on Nimble. It turns cold calls into relevant warm calls.

What do you dislike?

Fairly often, I have to download the face of a prospect into Nimble. This is a manual process that takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is extremely simple to implement. Importing is a breeze which makes getting started with Nimble easy. Pictures of your targets may need to be imported separately, but can be. It's a bit of a manual process, but well worth it. I like being able to study the face of the person that I am speaking to ....

I work for a bootstrapped startup that is beginning to explore venture capital. I had a stack of cards from VCs in the Silicon Valley area from the first internet bubble era 17 years ago. I inherited these from a prior position and had not been able to track down these people. Entering these cards into Nimble, I was able to find where these people are and what they are doing today. A number of these people are principals at new VC firms. A number of these people worked at places that no longer exist (e.g. Dean Witter, Comdisco). Nimble allows me to get complete pictures of my targets, whether it's for a sale or for locating possible funding. Nimble is crucial to my success. It's a central platform where I can organize my sales efforts and research targets.

Nimble review by Dominic C.
Dominic C.

"Nimble helps you be a social leader"

What do you like best?

Nimble has helped me start sorting and managing my contacts. In an attempt to become a social leader when it comes to transformation and show that its the power of networks that help change systems. I struggled to manage who was who and what I discussed last after I went over 100 regular contacts.

There are a number of features like intelligently mapping users to their various social media accounts.

The top contacts to remind you of people in your network to follow up with is very helpful for the aha moments.

The segmentation and tagging is very helpful feature. Although I will be honest I should spend more time and effort doing that so I can focus on segments of my audiences in more strategic way. This especially true for the - I was just thinking about moments. See my suggest feature request :)

I would recommend Nimble to anyone trying manage their own personal contacts, importing from various social platforms was painless.

What do you dislike?

As CRM its great. I would like to see some additional features outside of its core business. For example when I see content online I usually tweet, email etc to my contacts I would like to see suggested people I should connect with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The smart connections and reminders is awesome.

identifying other social leaders in the healthcare space to influence change, manage the relationships I have with the volume of people I am currently connecting with

Nimble review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Incredible tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily keep track of my voluminous contact data base. It's a game changer for me. I sing this platform's praises to all of my contacts and regular demo it to colleagues. The side-bar in my GSuite based email is also super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sidebar in my email platform can be slightly buggy.

I wish it had a native de-duping feature. I had to subscribe to a 3rd party vendor to dedupe my database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed!!! If you are a small business owner it should be at the top of your list for implementation across your team.

I meet and network with a high volume of other professionals. Nimble enables me to stay on top of my contacts with little effort on my part, e.g. it automates a tickler of staying in touch.

I also like the Deal tracking feature. It helps me easily track where my business comes from.

The ability to track who opens my emails is also helpful, particularly because I can turn it on and off as needed.

Nimble review by Claire F.
Claire F.

"First time CRM user"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to navigate and set up. I work for a small national charity where everyone works from home so this helps massively with administrative tasks; keeping up to date with potential customers; our ability to extract data for funder reports; and using tags to easily identify specific groups of customers. I like that all the information about my contacts i.e. Linkin, Facebook, twitter can be linked on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

I'm probably not using all the features that I could! Now that I've set it up for what I need it for I haven't had the time to see if there are any additional features that would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this product to a friend who is setting a simple not for profit organisation. I think its great for a charity that has limited admin support and is trying to operate on a tight budget whilst giving a professional and efficient service.

I work remotely from home with no admin support so Nimble enables me to keep on top of all my admin and communication in a very time efficient way. I love the group emails: they save me so much time and its very helpful to track who's opened them and clicked on links etc. It's also really useful to have reminders for contacting people and just having all the information i need in one place.

Nimble review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"Nimble is THE Social CRM Tool for my company!"

What do you like best?

Nimble Social CRM is an amazing communication and CRM tool. We use it extensively to enhance our Social Selling efforts. Specifically, Nimble helps us find, connect and develop relationships with our key contacts and prospects.

What do you dislike?

I wish we are able to interface real time with all of the social media including Facebook and LinkedIn like we can with Twitter. I realize this is not possible because Facebook and LinkedIn have closed API's; nevertheless, I'd love it if Nimble could make this happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're wanting to find an easy-to-use Social CRM, that will help you find connect and develop relationships by building trust over a period of time with your key contacts and prospects... get Nimble!

We are able to build trust with our prospects over a period of time, which is the way companies and people demand we do business. With Nimble, we're able to easily see "what's happening" keep in touch with our valued contacts.

Nimble review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Nimble gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

I think Nimble does a really good job as a CRM in terms of flexibility. Being able to create your own tagging structure and custom fields allows you to really create a database that works for you and takes the guesswork out of things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't as robust of a reporting structure and visualization tools to analyze email open rates, funnels, and specific campaigns as well as I would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on other options, but Nimble is a great value if it accomplishes all of the goals that you personally have for your own CRM

We are keeping our database in Nimble. It helps us track all of the customers that we interact with and classify them based on our interest in them to a highly customized level. It has allowed for greater efficiency and speed in getting things done

Nimble review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Nimble just gets better every month... the Browser Widget is amazing + NEW Email Tracking is great!"

What do you like best?

Nimble brings so much of the sales activity together into one place; contact details, history, future activity, communications, email, social, diary, forecasts and more. The ability to find contacts or add them while in Chrome is amazing, especially to build prospect lists from LinkedIn.

Working thru contact lists is very easy. Integration with Gmail & Gcal & Hootsuite are great. Auto-magically finding social profiles makes adding contacts a breeze. And the new Email Broadcast with Tracking makes follow-up and lead nurture can be done within Nimble.

Nimble is now a strategic platform for me - I'm on-board for the journey into Social Selling..

What do you dislike?

Nimble is developing and maturing fast in a VERY rapidly developing market. Some functionality is not there yet, but what has been delivered is excellent. The API to LinkedIn was excellent, and it's a shame LinkedIn withdrew it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate Nimble against a Sales 2.0 and Social Selling set of criteria, rather than a Sales 1.0 CRM set of requirements. Look at how Nimble helps you build relationships online and in Social Media as well as by email and phone. Nimble is ideal for real-time sales activity where other CRM systems are relegated to end-of-day activity reporting.

I use Nimble as my primary sales SFA and CRM system to manage my contacts, communications and pipeline. Referral business is now my main source of new business so Nimble helps me keep track of opportunities and introducers,

Nimble review by Donna W.
Donna W.

"A must have for true engagement in marketing and bizdev"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Social info, Prospector, Email tracking

What do you dislike?

Prefer group email to be easier to access and use.

Nimble fits into the way I do business rather than imposing rigid processes. It is easy to use and feels like a partner working alongside me.

I especially appreciate the level of engagement from the team with seminars, tips, and accessible customer service. The CEO's own social presence lends even greater credibility to the product -- he practices what he espouses and Nimble reflects his knowledge of the needs of the customer because they are also his needs. Nimble is a resource for the professional who wants to do more than merely "contact" but to truly "engage."

Nimble review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Nimble Stands Out From The Crowd"

What do you like best?

The integration of social outlets that combines all contact info without any manual entry. Also the connection to Gmail that shows when an email is opened. I also very much like their customer service which was a major factor selecting Nimble. They have been great to work with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I am new to CRM and am still learning to use the Deals function. Also, I use an alias email through Gmail, and I don't believe (and I could be wrong) that I can send emails through Nimble with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial. You'll see how spoiled you are with the information at your fingertips about your contacts.

I use the task feature to follow up with people. I like the daily emails that combine tasks and my Google calendar into one place.

Nimble review by Stuart A.
Stuart A.

"Nimble is big bang for Coach and Hypnotherapy Practice"

What do you like best?

Its fast responsive and customisable.

Helps me to track enquiries and clients.

Integrates well with other Software systems

Google mail friendly

Social media streams to view whats happening with clients

send to email Group segments ( limited numbers but enough)

templated emails for regular types of contact with clients and prospects

I can track deals thru a customised pipline

Sometimes when I am wondering where i might getbusiness from I tickle some old enquiries with emails or phone calls and that usually stirs up some business.

Paper notes are good for phone calls when the computer is not on but this ensures that valuable business does not fall thru the cracks

Stuart Ashing - Life coaching & Hypnotherapy

What do you dislike?

Screen font sizes a bit small and text colours are bland. I use a chrome plugin to help with this. I'm Not blind just adding some choice in this area would make life easier.

Over all though, very good value and functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as costly as some sytems. I find it great for a small business for now and can scale it up to remote workers easily.

I have all my prospect and client date in one place on the cloud where I like it

I can bring in new client info via the chrome email plugin and via the web browser.

This save a lot of cutting and pasting from emails.

Nimble review by Barbara W.
Barbara W.

"Great to stay in touch witch active and passive network"

What do you like best?

it helps me generate information re a contact from many different sources stored in one place. since it sit in my gmail it keeps track of all my communication with my network, without me having to update the system.

What do you dislike?

i wish there was an even stronger connection with Linkedin (but that's not their fault), the widget does the basics, but can't see comms happening on linkedin. It sometimes seems to add company names as contacts, maybe I'm doing something wrong but that can get messy.

as a headhunter it is crucial for me to keep in contact with my network, I speak to passive candidates for years sometimes before i can place them somewhere. most recruitment crm is job pipeline oriented which doesn't work for me, this is people focused which is great.

Nimble review by David H.
David H.

"Nimble - Simply the best Social CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and social integration. I can manage all my communications from one place. Nimble is the most affordable Socially integrated CRM system in the market. I have tried several big names in the market and just did not get on with them.

Great support from Nimble and they take on board suggestions for improvements. I have seen a great amount of new features being added to Nimble over the past couple of years based on user requests and experience.

The ease or which you can import and export data is brilliant, I love how tags work to segment the clients.

What do you dislike?

The Nimble app has a lot of shortcomings but I understand that an upgrade is due anytime?

It is not easy to delete messages, this can be done only one page at a time and could take a lot of time.

There used to be a very useful feature where we could email up to 30 contacts right from Nimble. This was withdrawn. Would love to see it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Nimble to a number of my clients and will continue to do so. The system just keeps getting better.

Helps me manage communications with both existing and potential clients using traditional and social platforms.

I used to run several databases each doing something different. I now just use Nimble for all my communications both for my business and personal life. It does everything claimed and more. I look forward to further developments.

Nimble review by Becky S.
Becky S.

"It's amazing and super helpful!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it make it very easy for me to find and add contacts, but I love the emails I receive each time there are engagement opportunities for my brand. It's really easy for my team to check and see if someone has already been contacted and to see the history of contact, I have never used Salesforce before, but I assume this is a similar tool to salesforce, but geared more towards someone like me who isn't looking to necessarily make sales, but keep track of communications.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any problems with it! I think it's a super helpful CRM and it's perfect for exactly what I need and use it for.

Managing our experts (contacts) and keeping tabs on communication. It's very easy with Nimble.

Nimble review by Jerry G.
Jerry G.

"From Clueless to Situational Awareness. The Secret to Success With Nimble."

What do you like best?

To succeed in business I need to have real-time awareness about those I meet with. I use Nimble to gain valuable intelligence on prospects that help qualify my ability to serve their needs. Nimble helps me connect with the right people, the right way, at just the right time.

What do you dislike?

Nimble bristles with advanced features. I would love to attend a Masterclass to become a Nimble Ninja.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by identifying your needs. There are those who believe that CRM and Marketing Automation are the same thing. They are not. While some products focus on attempting to be a Swiss Army Knife, Nimble works best as a resource in your Marketing CRM toolbox.

Nimble has solved my biggest challenge of getting prospects into the system and into my pipeline quickly.

Nimble review by Jo S.
Jo S.

"Nimble is the number 1 social CRM for social intelligence and relationship building "

What do you like best?

When it came to CRMs I wanted a tool that could integrate with my social media platforms. What I love is how it works everywhere I work, including on top of LinkedIn to 'automajicly' pull public profile info across the social landscape into a single record. The way many communications are unified (platform permission allowed) is ideal as is the relationship tracking and follow up ability.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that LinkedIn doesn't play ball. I'd love to have unified inbox within Nimble encompassing LinkedIn and Facebook. I originally signed up when LinkedIn was allowing access.

I save time and effort using Nimble, then befits being the data it finds to give me context and insight into the people I care about.

Nimble review by Dominic Y.
Dominic Y.

"Good CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Nimble is easy to use and has a fresh and modern look and feel. It's cost effective and easy to add and remove users. It has some useful features such as custom data fields and tags which make it easy to sort and group contacts. CSV export feature allows for custom reports.

What do you dislike?

More reporting. More integrations would be welcome, along with expansion of existing integrations (for instance Office 365). Tasks should assigned to individuals should be also be view-able by "team"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use free trial to check system against business requirements. Be prepared to putt in effort to learn how best to use the system, not everything will work "out-of-the-box" as you might expect.

Better tracking of leads and monitoring of marketing performance

Nimble review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Nimble won an internal test we ran across 5 competing products---its the best value for money."

What do you like best?

I tested 4 other CRM platforms -- Nimble has the strongest Social Media integration of all that I tested, and was quick to implement. The "tagging" mechanism is tremendously useful when importing lists, as you can keep track of exactly where "imports" came from. No other platform had this capability.

What do you dislike?

People vs Companies. They need to sort this out, as there is no difference within the platform---- meaning you can easily get Ghosts of companies with no People in them....and there is no way to clean.

I do not like the way to get Lists in from Mail-Chimp. Its cumbersome. We want "live" update of Nimble when new leads contact us. Other platforms have ways to have such people entered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble fits well with our core lead generation from Prospecting.

Managing our workflow around 1) Prospecting, and 2) Around new lead generation.

Nimble review by Christopher R.
Christopher R.

"Nimble is great for sales and publicists"

What do you like best?

What makes Nimble great is the fact that you can learn in 10 minutes. You also get a peak at what your contact is doing on their social networks as conversation starters. For publicists, you can see what a reporter has covered or is looking for easily.

What do you dislike?

I wish this would allow me to customize the Todo or Activities into more of a list format. I'd like to be able check off each item as I complete it and view it from one screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

tracking sales; follow-up; checking in with relationships; ability to look at past communications quickly.

Nimble review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Nimble helps keeping contacts up to date"

What do you like best?

I really like the integration with social profiles, especially LinkedIn, so I can check our contact information.

What do you dislike?

I haven't figured out a way to change the way it automatically sorts the contacts. Standard is by last contacted, but I would prefer to have the contacts sorted in alphabetical order as the standard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and integration with social profiles is really helpful. Helpdesk is easy to deal with and Nimble keeps improving.

With Nimble we can keep track of all our leads/client contact information. The connection to social profiles is really helpful to check if contacts are still with the same company or track them when we find out they've left the company we have in our records. Our sales persons have Nimble on their phones, which really helps them having all the information there when they're traveling.

Nimble review by Beth Bridges M.
Beth Bridges M.

"Brings It All Together "

What do you like best?

Nimble made me believe that I could be the kind of person who kept track of everyone I know and everything important that I know about them. They have made it incredibly simple and even fun for me to carry out the important actions I need to take to maintain and build a strong personal network.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike! Nothing reasonable, of course. It doesn't make or bring me coffee. It doesn't give me a pep talk about using it more often (well, if you follow Jon Ferrara on Twitter, then you kinda get this, too).

I very much like how integrated it is. Instead of having to chase down different social media profiles, or log into three separate places to find threads of conversations, it's all pulled into one place.

Nimble review by Angela S.
Angela S.

"Nimble CRM Review "

What do you like best?

Nimble is easy to learn and use for small business. I love the social integration! It makes adding new contacts easy when you find them through searches. I highly recommend this CRM. The support is also amazing in helping you set up and figure out how to make this work for your company. Once you set up a few systems to make it work for you, it is easy to be off and running for everyone on the team! Nimble is constantly updating to customers requests as well.

What do you dislike?

I wanted it to integrate with Circle Back app and now it does!

Tracking business sales between agents...it makes the process easy between agents and the sales process.

Nimble review by Consultant

"Great Business Solution"

What do you like best?

There are many aspects of Nimble I find compelling. Most of all is the ability to stay locked in to prospects and clients, to regularly reach out in a personal way that does not look or feel sterile or machine-like.

What do you dislike?

The one aspect I don't like is a lack of a landscape view for data. As far as I know, there is only a portrait view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great functionality, great price-point. Couldn't ask for a better business tool.

I am creating an organized methodology for driving brand recognition for my firm. As I am still a relatively new user, I believe that over time, I will have a cohesive engine to increase my brand awareness and create new client relationships.

Nimble review by Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.

"Easy and fun"

What do you like best?

Nimble is easy and fun to use. I like that it integrates with Mailchimp and supports several email addresses

What do you dislike?

Scheduling Meetings from a contact takes too many steps and defaults to the Nimble Calendar. Annoying. Wish that the mailbox had folders to organize everything. Use the mailbox sometimes, but end up switching back to outlook. Wish that outlook integration was supported on a Mac.

My internet is buggy, wish that I could use offline and online. Also, contacts are not integrated with Iphone contacts and it requires opening nimble to reach out to a contact. Siri doesn't talk to nimble.

Need to add Pinterest to the Social Media Feed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it for the sales pipeline, do use it for everything else. Easy to modify to your needs. Simple UI that is easy to onboard people.

Why does everything have to "solve a problem" why are we looking at the world by looking at its problems?

Wish that mindset would change.

It allows me to see quickly when I last contacted someone and the history of our correspondence as well as take notes about people.

Nimble review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid CRM, Could Be More Flexible for Startups"

What do you like best?

NImble has a well thought out set of features. The integration with my contacts' social graphs is proving to be increasingly useful, especially with Signals. It seems differentiated from the competition I researched.

What do you dislike?

Nimble feels skewed towards traditional sales-oriented CRM. As a startup founder, I would like it to be more customizable. For example, you can only have one deal pipeline, which is a major drawback. In our case, we require pipelines for investors, partners, and outreach. This feature has been requested extensively in their forums and I emailed them personally after taking a survey.

Otherwise, the interface could be more intuitive and modern. It's taken me awhile to get the hang of it and I need to push myself to use it as the flow and interaction aren't as evident and fluid as they could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a startup, make sure it will address your specific needs. For example, Trello might be better for having multiple pipelines.

Effective with contact management and engagement. It's "good" with deal pipelines, but could be much better in that department (e.g. AngelList's is much better).

Nimble review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Nimble has not only met my business goals but has far exceeded my expectations! "

What do you like best?

I like Nimble's ability to bring together all of the social media touch points of an individual buyer in a simple yet elegant way making the user experience an absolute pleasure. CRM's of today (other than Nimble) are stymied by complexity creating end-user abandonment. The tools like ACT and Goldmine in the ninety's worked for the sales people and served to help organize the efforts of an individual and accelerate productivity. In the 2000's and beyond nameplate CRM's dominated. The CRM's were not built with the end-user in mind but were built to give the C-Suite transparency and created a bureaucratic nightmare for sales executives and provided little use to the C-Suite because it was never adopted by the end-users. Nimble brings all of the benefits of a former generation and embeds technology to help slice and dice information so the data in the database increases user performance and makes disparate information useful which leads to greater profits and Topline revenue. A great CRM!

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly I disliked the user interface with tagging but Nimble made a recent improvement with a segmentation tool that has taken what I considered a minor issue and turned it into a golden opportunity for anyone that needs to look at data in multiple ways to make greater use of the information. The user interface with Gmail has also gone from ok to outstanding. The issues I formerly disliked have been improved and has made a great tool even greater.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is a great software and very helpful given its segmentation capabilities.

Looking at Sales contact data in multiple ways so that the data can be used to increase productivity and create

Nimble review by Kurt L.
Kurt L.

"Huge time saver"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I need to manually input much less data with Nimble than other CRMs. It is a huge time saver. I also like being able to import lists from Twitter, easily (automatically) segment them and then use those lists to keep tabs on potential prospects. The Nimble widget is also great for inputting contacts from LinkedIn, Twitter and other sites with very little work on my end.

What do you dislike?

I love pretty much everything about Nimble, but I wish there was the ability to include the social profiles for people from a list. For example, if you have a list of contacts that includes their Twitter handle, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, etc., it would be nice to be able to populate those fields via the import instead of having Nimble search for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is active on Twitter for lead generation, this tool needs to be considered. You get a whole lot for the low cost.

It truly is a social CRM and the best on the market. In addition to features found in most other CRMs, the added abilities to engage with people's Twitter accounts, bulk email and easily segment lists for targeting make Nimble a must for people doing social selling.

Nimble review by Neville B.
Neville B.

"Awesome social CRM."

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the ease with which a strong prospect base can be built and contacts managed and engaged with. The ease with which you can look at people's social footprint and then at the click of a button add them to Nimble is a real time saver. The nimble add into Chrome is a great help also. A fantastic open system. The connection to MailChimp is also saving me heaps of time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind.No dislikes at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

It provides great value for money, and as a contact management system is second to none.

Building a segmented prospect base and keeping in touch with them

Nimble review by Rüdiger G.
Rüdiger G.

"Contacts, Social, Communication and Actions better combined than anywhere else"

What do you like best?

The smooth integration of contacts, their social profiles plus communications and actions in an intuitive and productive way are real boosters for contacts and interactions management.

You will no more loose or forget any contact or action because nimble delivers everything to you instead of you staggering around in various tools, websites and social networks to "somehow" gather relevant information.

Really cool is the new group messaging and e-mail templates feature which saves you tons of time and allows you to stay in touch with your contacts even better, This is especially great due to the new and very handy segmentation featutres that help you to group and find the right audience for news in a finger snip.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike but i would appreciate to have a smooth integration with the Microsoft ecosystem around Office 365. This would allow me to close the loop between "real acquisition" and my document world around all things I do in sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble delivers everything around contacts, social, communication and action bound to the contacts. Nimble is not much about a long and integrated process chain from inbound to customer service, so if you need the process, check out the integrations market to build the process chain.

For me, nimble is the best contact and communication manager in the market. I use it on top of my traditional CRM system where i manage all the bulky stuff like opps, offers, invoices, documents etc.

Nimble is my handy tool on the desktop and on the mobile to help me keep in touch and make our customers feel like being the most important one any time.

We simply need a smooth integration of contacts with all their social profiles, social actions and the communications and actions our contacts perform. With nimble, we started to UNDERSTAND the person behind a CRM contact.

We are also enthusiastic about the "best of" messaging integration in nimble. It is simply incredible that you send e-mails, tweets or social messages directly from your contact without having to switch to other apps. Try that with another CRM. We tried a lot but found no answer that came even close.

Nimble review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"Nimble is the greatest thing since sliced bread. "

What do you like best?

It handles everything under one roof. It works on any device or OS. It automagically pulls in data that is very helpful and relevant. It's like having a personal assistant.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike other than having to type out this dumb sentence.

It handles all my communications except for voice and face to face. It handles my social media. It handles my tasks and appointments. While there are other apps that may handle one or 2 of the things that Nimble does, the benefit of having many useful features bundled in one app that shares the data intrinsically is a huge time saver.

Nimble review by User

"Nimble used for commerce "

What do you like best?

I use Nimblecommerce through my company half price website. I enjoy the fact that my client, my manager and I can all have our own login to track how the business is doing and don’t have to constantly go through a third party to receive our information. It’s very nice that the client themselves can check their profit and number of sales on their own.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have too many dislikes but it can be hard for my clients to set up for the scanner on their iPad or phone. I receive a lot of calls when they are first signed up that the aren’t able to get their phones connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient when starting with it

As I stated above, it’s a great tool to keep everyone involved on the same ground. It’s imperative that our clients can track what they’ve sold on their own so they can keep up with their profits and it’s a simple way for them to scan and keep track.

Nimble review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Great for managing lead and contacts, with excellent integration across gmail and linkedIn"

What do you like best?

Easy to add and manage contacts via Gmail and LinkedIn. Good user interface. Good support. Some integration via Piesync and Zapier. Useful email templates for Gmail. Best value for money sales CRM I could find

What do you dislike?

Deal types is not very customisable. Lead Types/Status/Source fields do not integrate with any other software and must be updated manually - should be able to automate updates for these important fields. No marketing automation functionality (which is understandable for the price).

Building CRM contacts. Managing leads and pipeline.

Nimble review by Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

"Nimble Provides Amazing Client Data, Better ROI and Improved Workflow in Building Relationships"

What do you like best?

Nimble is a core component of our cloud based workflow. It integrates directly with Google Apps, making the process of collecting data and staying up to date a breeze.

Email tracking and mail merge provide a powerful marketing tool that allows us to get out detailed information that lands right in the person's primary inbox, instead of being sorted into the promo section of Gmail with traditional email marketing tools. This keeps open rates above 75% and our business relationships running smoothly.

The Smart Contacts Widget is also amazing. The way all the data is pulled together so nicely makes it easy for me to really get everything I need with one click. I save a quite a few hours with this feature!

Nimble simply just makes everything easier. Data is better organized, getting data into Nimble is done right from my inbox, and keeping current and up to date records allows me to work better.

What do you dislike?

There are three things I'd like to see added to Nimble:

1. More Merge Tags for Better Customization

2. Add Multiple Google Calendars Instead of Just One

3. Email Signature that don't have to be coded to be pretty, and the ability to use Alias as well

The only thing I don't really care for is the top contacts section. This isn't as useful to me and seems to take up a lot of space. I'd like to replace it with something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is a real relationship style CRM. It's exceptionally good at getting data about users and building relationships, as well as Deal Management. It's perfect for service professionals.

If you are looking in retail sales, depending on your goals, I'd most likely recommend a different CRM.

I like the fact that I always have all correspondence at my fingertips. I like to review emails before sending others and Nimble does this well.

I also love how much time I save with the widgets. I hardly ever open Nimble, I work mostly out of Google Apps Account.

Nimble review by Ross C.
Ross C.

"Intelligence Centre"

What do you like best?

I have been with Nimble almost since day one; along the way there has been some frustrations. The product has come a long way since then. For me has introduced so many features for managing the intelligence I am now able to collect across all the networks I am active on. Allows me to keep in touch with all those that are critical to my business on a daily basis. Provides the opportunity to see what those in my current network are doing and saying. In particular I like how I can capture intelligence on future potential clients; their activity and through their networks those who are their influencers and what they day about them - what makes them tick.. Wonderful intelligence to have in building that new relationship.

What do you dislike?

Billing process, that I cannot manually process my subscription when it is due and I need to enter all my details again; that there is no 'pay now' opportunity

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed; give it a go

Centralisation of all my client intelligence and history. Ideas for growing the relationship and monitoring for opportunities identified in their online presences.

Nimble review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"After years of frustration with other CRM systems I found Nimble"

What do you like best?

Nimble provides a seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook. Nimble also pulls in LinkedIn and other social media profiles right into the contact information. The email marketing templates are far better than Constant Contact. Managing tasks is intuitive and easy. I have Nimble and LinkedIn open side by side and I'm very productive. I don't have to remember anything in my head.

What do you dislike?

Nimble goes to sleep quicker than I would like, but it's one click to wake it back up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I didn't think the social profiles would be that helpful, but my interactions with potential customers are less cold because Nimble integrates the social profiles on the main screen.

Managing tasks, when to follow up, how I met this person, how I'm connected to this person, sales pipeline forecasting, I don't have to carry anything around in my head, etc.

Nimble review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Good combination of simplicity and function"

What do you like best?

Nimble makes it easy to do social selling and keep track of who I've contacted so I can nurture prospects until they're ready to buy. I like that it is easy and intuitive to use, so I don't have to be a PhD in Nimble to get real business value out of it. It's easy to see all my history of emails and notes with a prospect in one easy screen.

What do you dislike?

Tech support isn't very helpful and some really easy things to fix take months. When I ask for a fix that should take minutes, all I get back is an email saying, "Yeah, we don't do that."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy enough to get business value out of it if you don't need a lot of bells and whistles.

CRM, sending messages to prospects, following up, and nurturing prospects until they're ready to buy.

Nimble review by Are M.
Are M.

"Relationship Marketing optimized through Nimble"

What do you like best?

Nimble allows me to attach documents from Google Drive and Dropbox. And the Nimble integrations with Hootsuite allows me to add valuable notes in real time. This brings lead generations on Twitter to a new level.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more options for include more metrics and statistical data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is a CRM that allows me to manage build clients and my Social Media Tribe. As a CRM Nimble allows me to sit in the driver seat of the new People to People driven Hospitality. Identifying new trends, customer needs and wants early on is high priority for me today, and Nimble provide me with a cutting edge and very affordable tool for doing so.

Coaching Hotels on building Strategic Social Network Relationship Marketing Strategies. The major benefits with Nimble lays in the structure of their Deals section. It allows me to add new values to the various steps in my value propositions for Hotels.

Nimble review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"Lightweight and Easy CRM"

What do you like best?

Nimble already has more than what I need for a lightweight CRM and the feature set is growing. I get useful context about my contacts through its connectivity to social media and my email. I can easily identify the important people in my network and manage regular follow-ups. I can visually track my deal flow and get the reports I need.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the mobile app periodically reports it has crashed. This only happens when I'm not actually using it so it's a minor issue. On the web app, I wish there was in-place editing on at least some fields. I'd also like them to make better use of screen real-estate which really only comes into play in the pipeline view.

I'm solving standard CRM business problems - maintaining my network and ensure I'm keeping deals moving. I've seen benefits from just having an easy way to organize prospect/customer and deal info so I can focus on my sales efforts.

Nimble review by Jesse T.
Jesse T.

"Ultimate Small Business CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

The Google integration works seamlessly between our various Gmail Accounts. Social media tracking is a fabulous tool that give us great insight into how our clients are using their accounts and identifying signals for additional service opportunities. The recent addition of Instagram integration made the service even better for our business. Our business is small but agile. We work with other small business owners and bloggers, our ability to connect with them and see everything on a single, clean page, is crucial. Nimble does a great job of filtering out the noise in their design.

What do you dislike?

Missing Pinterest Integration. Pinterest plays a big part of our business and would be great to see if our clients Pinterest activity inside of Nimble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other CRMs will have be flashier and have more 3rd party integrations, but is that always what your business needs? Nimble provides a quick and easy access to a high quality CRM with great social media integration and fabulous customer support.

For our small business, we needed something which could pull all of our information together with easy social media integration. It has been able to give use

Nimble review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"I use it daily to develop networks and customers"

What do you like best?

Designed for social engagement from the ground up making it easy to develop, manage and monitor social relationships with members of my network. Newer features such as the Contacts Widget, Filtered Search for segmentation, group email messaging and email tracking have improved the current version of Nimble substantially.

What do you dislike?

There's an issue with integration with Foursquare. Sometimes there's an issue when trying to add a new contact with the same name when using Nimble's Contact Widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of the box this is a great offering. Think about how you want to use it and the types of people and companies you want in Nimble. Use Nimble for core network relationships and not all your Facebook friends and Twitter followers. Use it strategically to grow your network and your business.

It's very simple. There are too many social networks, too many emails and too many opportunities to connect with people. Nimble helps me save time by finding key contacts social profiles and linking them together. It tracks engagement with members of my network and keeps me focused on developing relationships that are important to the growth of my business.

Nimble is THE core tool for network and customer development activities and relationship building. It's an integral part of my Agency's technology stack. It's also at the core of many of our client's technology stacks as well.

Nimble review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"The only CRM I ever felt like I couldn't live without..."

What do you like best?

(I made a video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMwyZeol6mw)

I was the world's worst salesman. I was positive I would never ever ever make it in sales.

I would start businesses and they would fail. I would try to learn by selling for other businesses but I was too afraid to talk to anyone and I would get fired. I would try to walk into businesses cold but I would just cry in my car. I would get some traction in a business but then it would fail because I was dependent on others to get clients. I had no clue how to connect with the people I wanted to connect with. Sometimes my businesses would get far enough that I would have other people work for me but then they would lose their jobs.

Nimble is a big part of finally KNOWING I can reach out and connect with anyone in the world. Nimble has given me super powers. I am Batman and Nimble is my utility belt.

When I was moving from horrible to competent I often chose Nimble over food. Much better to fast for a couple of days and have the $15 to continue with Nimble.

Here are 4 reasons why:

1.) If you do ZERO social selling...it's still the best CRM in the business.

The tagging system is worth the price of admission alone. I used to always ALWAYS have to create all these custom little fields...what a nightmare.

2.) The stay in touch feature beats endlessly adding follow-up tasks. I used to repeat the mantra "never touch a record without adding a next action". It was such a pain to manage not-gonna-buy-right-now leads--so many people would fall through the cracks. Want to spend a day contacting past customers? Instant. Want to focus on this vertical? Instant. Want to only see records for this crazy tag I thought up on the spot. Instant. Couldn't live without it.

3.) Email integration. The widget in Outlook and Gmail is fantastic. People say don't let your email be your 'to do list' or your contact manager. Exit your inbox, open CRM, look at 'to do tasks', go back to inbox, send email, write in CRM, close CRM back to email....ugh. Sorry but the inbox is the center of my world--Nimble doesn't fight this fact. Any message I send is automatically appended to records. It's amazing.

Update: they have greatly expanded the email integrations. There is a group messaging feature (which I don't use) but I work on all the email response I send folks and then keep them saved in Nimble.

Due to the recent updates of Nimble I now no longer have to pay for Yesware or Tout App. I love combing Nimble with Quickmail.io as they work great together (at least for me!).

4.) When you are trying to find new people to reach out to in a company-- using the Contact Widget with LinkedIn works like gangbusters.

I am not a power user. I can't pretend to be a big "social seller". I never write content. I hardly ever tweet. I never go on Facebook. But I still couldn't live without Nimble to manage and connect with prospects. People are actually more open to being contacted now than ever before...you just have to do it right. Some people won't pick up the phone or email but will respond to your tweet or your whatever that Nimble will help you manage.... If you have to use Salesforce buy a Laptop and install Nimble in secret.

Updated A year later: Still the best CRM around. The new features are great. It's now uncontested the best for 'works in your email' CRM and of course the best CRM around. If you only use email and phone and no social media -- it's still the best CRM for your money.

What do you dislike?

Most of the minor problems have been eliminated over the past year. If I was on a large team I would have to use SalesForce (Gasp!!!) also...so it might not be perfect for everyone's situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I consider myself a social selling skeptic. If it wasn't for Nimble keeping track of prospects twitter feeds, google+ etc. would just not be worth it. It's very easy to use. You won't have to spend a lot of time before you realize you are in love.

I am no longer worried about dying poor and alone because I will never, ever ever make a sale.

Sales really has changed a lot: No one picks up the phone. No one wants to meet just to meet.

You need to reach across the void and let your prospect know a real live human being is trying to contact them. Email and phone are OK, but if I send an email + retweet one of their twitter tweets and maybe follow them on Instagram and maybe add them to a "business" circle on Google+ --they get it. I'm not a robot. I'm a real person trying to connect with another person.

And....other CRMs are such a pain. You are constantly fighting with yourself to use them.

Nimble review by Stu H.
Stu H.

"Very impressed"

What do you like best?

Not only would I recommend Nimble, I gave it my full recommendation in my book, "How To Get A Meeting with Anyone." The book is about how to connect with VIP prospects, and I have been finding Nimble is a terrific tool to make that happen. Of course, it renders making contacts of any kind via social media a snap. It's very helpful in that it give you a quick daily snapshot of how to most efficiently and effectively address your social media feeds. My following on Twitter has doubled since using Nimble, along with a few other tools.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about the product, but I have noticed that I, probably like many others, am viewing my email far more on my mobile device than I am at my desktop computer. It would be great to see the Nimble daily feed display for these devices as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a way to shortcut the process of building a following on social media, Nimble is it. It makes the process simple and keeps it going over time, which is precisely what is required.

I'm using Nimble to navigate the process of building social media followings. It is very effective.

Nimble review by Pat H.
Pat H.

"It just makes life easier..."

What do you like best?

Nimble's ability to simply fit a persons need at CRM is it's strength - I've seen how I use the platform and have had the opportunity to see how others do and its not always the same.

This is a strength.

Many solutions & platforms require a person to conform to a certain process or way of doing things - Nimble is like your best friend and is okay that you want to do things differently.

What do you dislike?

The only bump I've had in the road with using Nimble had to do with LinkedIn deciding that paid partnerships trumped my right and ability to leverage my real relationships that I foster on their platform.

In full disclosure I became a Nimble Reseller years ago but found that my clients really didn't need much help - it was easy for me to simply recommend and for them to jump in and Nimble's support took over.

I've not made a dime but made a bunch of people happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it 60 days of REAL effort and you'll see results - if I actually could provide a guarantee I would - but you'll never be able to collect so it's the thought that counts :]

The ease of making "touches" to people in my network at the "right time for them" (when I can see an opportunity to help) is what makes this work for me.

Nimble review by Judy F.
Judy F.

"LOVE how easy to use Nimble is!"

What do you like best?

I love that Nimble is easy to use. I actually found it by doing some research for a client what needed a good CRM. They are a PR firm so the social media aspect of Nimble was attractive, and they found it very simple to use. After showing them how to use it and loading it up for them, I found I liked it much more than what I was using so I switched! I have recommended it to everyone I know!

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything wrong with Nimble.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is SO easy to use! Check it out. If you want a CRM that is easy, does everything you need, and keeps you on track with your connections - Nimble is for you. It connects with social media and that is SO helpful. Try it!

Nimble can do so much. I can customize fields and segment with tags (they are REALLY easy to apply to....I have used other systems where it's just a nightmare and Nimble makes it easy). I can see the latest posts of clients, send them an email directly, or go right to their social page. My favorite feature is the Stay In Touch button. Nimble reminds me when I need to get in touch with someone. It keeps me straight!

Nimble review by Sandi L.
Sandi L.

"It's MORE than I could IMAGINE at SUCH A GREAT PRICE!"

What do you like best?

My business is built on connecting with people. I add an email from my report and BOOM there is all the social connections and it makes it easy to get to know them better. I also love that I can customize it to fit my business but can recommend it to all my friends in any business. I am THRILLED with NIMBLE!

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the app notifies me that it stopped working but I've never lost info on it. Just pops up at times during the day on my phone. I also accidentally have alot of Twitter people who I don't even know and it's not easy to get rid of them without deleting but that's not a NIMBLE problem that's a TWITTER problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Huge bang for the buck. Constantly adding more value. Tons of support and training.

FOLLOW UP. I have all the details of calendar events etc and follow up reminders. Follow up for me translates into better customer service and into increased revenue. I am in independent contractor but I lead an organization of over 2000 others. I can recommend this without breaking their bank. I am always careful about what I ask my team to spend money on. This makes it an easy conversation and the cost is nothing when you think about how much time can be saved.

Nimble review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Very effective CRM"

What do you like best?

Been using this for quite some time and I'm impressed by the updates and features. Email tracking and social intergrations are nice too. Excellent customer support. You should definitely give this a try.

What do you dislike?

At times I wish this was a bit faster at processing data. Importing and exporting is always a pain with CRM's so that's a bit expected. They help you though which is nice. Social intergrations are often hit or miss. You have to imput a lot to hit the match exact. I wish the bulk email was more per day.

You're only as good as the user with a CRM, so this helps me stay focused on tasks at hand and client follow ups.

Nimble review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very pleased with Nimble's intuitiveness"

What do you like best?

It's simple and helps me keep track of status and progress on my projects. I use Nimble and its new LinkedIn Integration for researching and prospecting contacts for social selling. The new bi-directional sync with Google Apps has greatly improved the products usefullness.

What do you dislike?

I previously wanted a bi-directional sync with Google Apps, but this was recently added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble provided me with straight forward CRM and deal tracking capabilities. There wasn't any learning curve and I have not needed to purchase any additional components to get to work. Weekly training for new users is really beneficial to getting started or dropping in periodically to learn something else.

Simple deal tracking. Prospect gathering and periodic relationship building.

Nimble review by User in Information Technology and Services

"An out of the box CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that it instantly connects the contact information with their specific social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter etc. It helps the user gain knowledge about the prospect where we can build more effective and long lasting relationship. It also has a pop up widget on my browser where it can help me remember our last interaction, the customer's information and background.

What do you dislike?

All in all, it's a very good application. However, some minor changes that i would like to suggest is to improve their importing of contacts and group messaging function. First of all, it's hard to correctly upload an excel file. The information doesn't map properly to the application's fields. As for the group messaging, I hope that we can segment and organize group messages by category or however we like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is very affordable compared to other softwares in the market. I would say you get what you pay for or if not you get more. They have trial version so you can see and feel how it works.

We were able to organize our contacts with regards to their type of role in the organization. We were able to establish a more streamlined process in customer relationship and go beyond what is expected.

Nimble review by Morgan D.
Morgan D.

"Won’t Stop charging my credit card !!!"

What do you like best?

It Dora’s CRM function, have t used for must be over a year but still be charged. At whits end and now have to take this step to put an end to it.

What do you dislike?

Wont stop charging my card, they want photos of my credit (wasn’t required to sign up interestingly)

The system has not been touched for around a year and when it was, it was to attempt to shut the account.

We use an alternative product. If we wanted to use the product we would be happy to pay for it. We don’t want or need it.

I look forward to removing this review when my credit card iautopay is ceased and back charges credited.

Nimble review by Anita C.
Anita C.

"Try Nimble if you have too many contacts and find it hard to keep track of them"

What do you like best?

Nimble helps you make sense of your social media contacts. If you're anything like my company and me, you're buried in social media contacts, yet may have a hard time putting your finger on contact information when you need it, or staying up to date on changes in your colleagues' work and personal lives. Nimble helps you "see" everything and stay up to date. Not only that, but Nimble helps you save time. Instead of manually looking up contacts and entering information, Nimble goes out and finds information from the Web and pulls it in. It also organizes information for you, so that you do not have to do that manually.

What do you dislike?

It's not really anything I dislike - more of a caution on how to use Nimble effectively. If you have tens of thousands of social media followers, importing them all into Nimble in one fell swoop can result in its own type of overload. Don't try to import them all at first. Before hitting that upload button, think about which networks you truly want to upload all contacts for. You might be better off just selectively adding social media contact information little by little as you go along.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to really use it. There's lots of product enhancement -- continual improvement.

We are better able to identify potential prospects and develop marketing "touches" with them, versus simply collecting social media followers. And we're better able to integrate social connections with business connections.

Nimble review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Nimble is simply awesome"

What do you like best?

Nimble is very simple and packed with easy to find and use features. I think my favorite features are the social media feeds with scheduled posting and the group/bulk emailing. You can see social media updates in one spot and schedule post in the future. Email management is simple too. You can view your emails in Nimble and could essentially use it as your email client. You can now send group/bulk emails to up to 300 contacts and this could easily be repeated thanks to the templating model they provide. You can build out templates with variables and, while it's not advertised, include html in the templates. I haven't had the opportunity to use it much, but the chrome addin seems pretty cool too.

What do you dislike?

Nothing critical. I've had some errors here and there, but they did not provide enough information to evem really open a ticket. They seemed to work themselves out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble seems like a great option for small businesses and seems like it would be scalable as well. It's affordable and simple with lots of features and frequent updates.

Social monitoring, bulk sales intro emails, lead management, deal lifecycle management

Nimble review by Gunther S.
Gunther S.

"Can't live without it"

What do you like best?

I use Nimble every day. All my contacts tasks are in there. I do interact with with my clients through nimble and I am aware that Nimble has much more utilities that I actually use. There is space for me to grow. It's a very relieble program. The news feed and the support ae working very well. I recomend NImble to all my friends and partners

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing i dislike. Certainly there a features that are still missing or could be imporovved, but Nimbel has a great attitutde towards suggestiones and I am sure the will resolve any inconvencience that could still exist. For waht I need Nimbel, it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is nothing like it: I even check my database on my smartphone.

I am about to creatie a Database with friends and clients and follow up with tasks.

Nimble review by Arnaud L.
Arnaud L.

"Track, manage, follow"

What do you like best?

The integration of social networks, the general design of the system. the follow up process

What do you dislike?

the lack of intelligence in the merger ( need to do a lot manually)

Recommendations to others considering the product

follow your leads, write notes, take action

a lot of leads that we did not follow up are now back in the target, their updated status when the person leaves his job, and finally to have their profile available immediately

Nimble review by Ivana T.
Ivana T.

"The online marketers secret relationship weapon"

What do you like best?

Nimble is the online marketers secret weapon. What I love best about this tool is the fact that I get a daily recap of just the most important people who contacted me or interacted with me or had something to say about my brand or an article that I wrote. This allows me to quickly follow up with them and engage in a conversation. Using nimble has actually helped me start manage and run several very successful online events that have led to new clients and new business.

The recent updates to Nimble have literally put its power in every app and platform that I live in. There's a Chrome extension that allows me to grab potential prospects and connections from anywhere I work. They are constantly coming out with new features -- and that makes it a must have. It just keeps getting better and better.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about this application. It integrates easily with my social media channels I suppose if there something I dislike it has to be the fact that I do have to manage the contacts it can get a little cumbersome bouncing contacts from my Gmail contacts into my nimble or from my twitter contacts into the nimble there's just a couple little quirks that don't run as smooth

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is the ideal application for anyone who builds relationships online. This is the best tool that I found that will allow you to capture a moment inside of a social media relationship and turn it into a business opportunity.

My goal is engagement. And Nimble helps me identify influencers and experts with whom to partner and engage and build relationships.

Nimble review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"I love Nimble"

What do you like best?

I've used and still use another CRM (forced to do so) but nothing compares to Nimble when it comes to ease of use and support. Everyone involved with the company has been fantastic. I cannot say enough. Very quick in their responses. That is if you even need them. They've done a great job with a helpful video library.

What do you dislike?

The only 2 things I'd change would be the repetitive notifications I get from an open email. Further, I'd like to know who is it that actually opens it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product with great support. One thing I need to learn better is how to see what my employees are doing.

Finding prospect social media information is incredible with Nimble.

Nimble review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great social media sales tool "

What do you like best?

As someone who's constantly looking for possible prospects on Twitter, Nimble makes that much easier. It helps by providing valuable information in regards to the prospect such as their website, company name, latest tweets etc.

What do you dislike?

I find the prospecting tool to not work that often, but when it does, it works perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations would be if you utilize Twitter for any portion of your sales process, I feel like Nimble is a must. It can only help increase the productivity of what you're doing on twitter.

I'm trying to solve every business's pain point, and that's getting clients.

Nimble review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Simply works..."

What do you like best?

Consolidates information from multiple places automatically

What do you dislike?

Mobile app missing some functions or I cannot figure out how to do certian things

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrates fully with GSuites so no matter where you communicate it brings it all together in Nimble

Dealing with multiple verticals it is easy to segregate the contacts for proper follow through

Nimble review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Nimble Is Working For Us"

What do you like best?

The ability to create a record with plenty of information when we find someone on a social media channel like LinkedIn or Twitter.

What do you dislike?

Very little. The program is very intuitive. There is a lot of clicking to sometimes to simple tasks, but it is not really a complaint.

We use Nimble to work with only our highest level prospects. We have 25,000 plus records, but only a few hundred of them are active clients or prospects. Nimble does a great job of helping us with our CRM needs and getting us additional information on some of our higher level prospects.

Nimble review by Mary T.
Mary T.

"Great tool for keeping on top of contacts across the team"

What do you like best?

Nimble allows my entire team to see all contacts we have had with a connection as well as the social media updates from a contact. i also like the fact that it identifies potential social media accounts for a prospect so we can connect across accounts

What do you dislike?

would like a better integration to Outlook 2016

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product to give a rounded view of prospects including all contacts and social media interactions

Being able to have a rounded view of customers and prospects

Nimble review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Finally! - the Perfect "Social" CRM"

What do you like best?

I am in Automotive Sales and I was looking for a simple "Social" CRM to use in conjunction with the CRM that we use at the dealership. What I LOVE most about Nimble is the fact that I can follow my customers where they are - which is typically in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Best of all, I can see ALL of my interactions with one individual across ALL platforms in one place. Super convenient!

Everyone from Jon Ferrara the CEO to Community Builder Michaela Prouzova has been super helpful and the whole crew often makes me feel like I am their most important customer and not just a number. The folks at Nimble are an incredible team!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Nimble is that I didn't find it sooner. This game-changing software would have been nice to have a few years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! Even if it is not your main CRM and you only check in a few times a week, the wealth of information regarding your social contacts and their habits is nothing short of incredible.

Since the buying cycle for many of my customers is often years and not days or months, the biggest issue that I have in my business is staying top of mind with these folks. Nimble allows me to interact with them on a social level and gather referrals and repeat business without even asking.

Nimble review by Martin B.
Martin B.

"Great social CRM!"

What do you like best?

Nimble is a genuine Social CRM; all the information of my social streams in one place. Very easy to interact and stay in touch with my contacts. I really like the reminders to stay in touch with important contacts. It is easy to segment contacts by using tags. It is very user friendly and the performance is good. Many integrations with other programs available.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the LinkedIn integration has become less functional than in the beginning; this of course is due to the fact that LinkedIn has closed their API. Also sometimes my calendar information (from Google Calendar) is not correctly updated in Nimble. I nice to have would be the possibility to send personalized mass e-mails. Google+ pages are currently not supported.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really social and user friendly. Very good value for money! Especially with the new group messaging option with e-mail templates and the new Smart Contact app!

Great CRM and now also e-mail marketing system!

I am closer on my business relations, shorter time to locate people I need for e.g. projects. My relation networt has improved because I stay in touch much better.

Nimble review by Marc F.
Marc F.

"Intuitive CRM solution!"

What do you like best?

THe integration of keeping in contact with not only business prospects but also current relationships. All information is easily integrated with a contact's social information. Able to track email and if it is being viewed. Also has project tracking so you know where you are in the sales process.

What do you dislike?

Constantly goes to sleep if you do not use it for a while. Cannot personalize the color scheme of my calendar. WHish there was an automated process for following up on successful engagements for tracking on an ongoing basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable and easy to implement solution for tracking 99% of one's business needs.

No longer losing contact with existing relationships creates automated touchpoints. Automating emailing and tracking with each contact record.