Nimble

With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Work for Nimble?
Act  2x

Learning about Nimble?

Nimble Reviews

Ask Nimble a Question
Showing 564 Nimble reviews
Nimble review by <span>Thomas O.</span>
Thomas O.

The only CRM I have been happy to pay for, ever

What do you like best?

Nimble saves time. You can add people and companies to Nimble without any typing by using its widget when you are either browsing or in your email system. I haven't come across that in any other system.

It quickly builds social profiles around your contacts saving you having to do the research.

It supports multiple email accounts so you can, for instance, mix business with personal in the one database and use the database as your dashboard for communication and calendar etc. for different aspects of your life. You could run multiple businesses from the one database.

It tracks emails and is perfect for relatively small personalised email marketing campaigns. I like the fact that you are notified when someone opens an email that you have sent. Several times a day the phone will ring just after that alert and I will be totally prepared for the call which increases the chances of the right outcome.

What do you dislike?

The mobile App is not that great although it has helped me on occasion. It requires good connectivity which I don't enjoy in my location so may well be great in the big cities etc. Having said that, the recently updated Mobile 3.0 addresses most of my concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Install the widget and add contacts from your browser or email system. If you are happy with it and become a subscriber then import your contacts from other systems.

I am quickly able to see to what extent my contacts are using social media. For those that are active I can see what interests them and that enables me to break the ice when I contact them. I have won business using this technique. It would be a pain to do this manually, and I suspect that is exactly what most people do because their CRM does not help them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nimble
Nimble review by <span>Ross K.</span>
Ross K.

Nimble: A CRM makes my online activity more productive

What do you like best?

The new Group Email and Email Tracking are fantastic. I can now select a group of contacts and send them a "persoanlised" email direct from Nimble. This is NOT using a 3rd party like MailChimp. The great thing is it tracks who opens it and who clicks on the links.

This is great for even single emails for sending a proposal as wells as may an invitation to an event.

The new facility also allows you to create different templates. Again this allows for customisation of emails.

Then there are features that have been around a while which are also awesome.

The Nimble Chrome Smart Widget makes this CRM really standout from the crowd. Providing you are using Chrome as your browser then you can see the all details of a contact in your CRM and contact them with out being in Nimble!

And if they are not in Nimble? You click a button and add them to it. You are still not in Nimble. Really working in a CRM and not being in it takes some getting used to.

Nimble enables me to see my calendar, email, standard CRM stuff, deals and social media posting and streams in one place. I have used and sold some of the major CRMs. However, Nimble is the only CRM where I spend nearly 100% of my office time in the CRM system.

Why, I can send and receive emails, send messages via Twitter, make posts, schedule posts, manage my sales pipeline, create call lists.

You can integrate to 3rd party apps like MailChimp, and a heaps of appllications.

It is easy to use, its affordable and if you need tech support the Nimble team is fast at responding.

What do you dislike?

The email is a bit basic in that you can't choose a lot of folders. It also has limited formatting tools unlike MS Outlook. The calendar is also a bit basic.

However, I use both the calendar and email tools for most purposes. The other benefits far outweigh these aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For businesses wanting get staff quickly using a CRM then Nimble is very easy to set-up and use. I know of seniors using Nimble very happily with little training.

If your team uses social media to link with prospects, customers and contacts then Nimble is a must.

For me the problems solved are seeing the maximum information about a person quickly and easily and adding people to my Nimble CRM at a click of button. It saves me a lot time.

The Smart App in the browser and addin to Gmail saves me so much time in being able to update information PLUS send messages, set tasks, follow-up, deals, tags.

What CRM solution do you use?

Nimble review by <span>Mayra N.</span>
Mayra N.

Personal assistant for you

What do you like best?

When you start working with Nimble for the first time, you can automatically synchronize contacts, email, and calendar that allows you to start working faster and attract your customers. It's much easier to manage your events and tasks on the calendar. It is convenient that the program updates contacts with details from social profiles necessary for effective work wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When working with the program for a long time, I did not find any significant disadvantages for myself. Sometimes there is a little suspension of the program but rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is easy enough and easy to use, it also helps you keep your business under control. I realy recomend it to use.

With the help of the program it became much easier to find people and companies that are important for our company. The function of group messages has greatly simplified our work in terms of alert for our customers. Nimble creates an order of the day from my phone calendar, honestly, it's much better and cheaper than personal secretary.

Nimble review by <span>Malena Y.</span>
Malena Y.

Nimble Makes Me a Better Business

What do you like best?

I like easy social integration and unification of all conversations, on different platforms, including e-mail. This allows you to save a lot of time. It's great to see when I last spoke, which platform, and what was said, in one step. This is the function that sold to me on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

There is also a problem with setting up the widget. Sometimes there is a problem when trying to add a new contact with the same name when using the Dexter How to contact Widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be tried. At first I was skeptical about social sales. If there were no Nimble tracking for the prospects of Twitter channels, Google + etc. just not worth it. It's very easy to use. You do not have to spend a lot of time before you realize that you are delighted with the program.

For our small business, we need something that could pull out all of our information along with easy social media integration. Nimble was able to give us the use of analytics to improve the business.

Nimble review by <span>Greg H.</span>
Greg H.

LOVE NImble!

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, having social media populate fields is extremely helpful. But what I love most, that I don't see anyone else writing about on here is the DEALS Section. We've created a customized pipeline that tracks where my team is at on any one client. In just one glance I can see exactly where we are on current and potential deals! It's the BEST!

We've also started using PandaDoc which we love and it integrates beautifully with Nimble.

The layout and functionality is so easy to use and expand upon.

I also appreciate the teams efforts to continually introduce new ideas ands ways to use Nimble.

Their customer service is rather fantastic as well.

For how I do business and the way our team works, Nimble is excellent for us!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that jumps out. I suppose on the mobile app, I could view multiple users Deals at one time. (You have to filter it by one person at a time). For me, the DEALS section is the differentiator...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try...

I compared several and Nimble was superiors for what I wanted to do.

Oh geez... The usual CRM stuff... contacts, details, plus social platforms, tracking gmail... I can see who and how my team is communicating.

But again, the Pipeline in DEALS is where I start and end my day. Everyday seeing new potential clients enter or a current client being moved to the contract stage... is really really helpful. I don't have to bug anyone "where are we on that deal?" - Just go to Nimble and look.

Nimble review by <span>Chuck R.</span>
Chuck R.

The BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually added new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product. The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information. The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using Piesync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

I am also very excited about the new additions that have been made by Nimble (primarily Jon Ferrara) working very closely with Microsoft to easily integrated with Office365 and Outlook specifically plus the very effective Search Segmentation tool that provides innumerable ways to create and save filters, segments, groups, locations, titles, and any combination of these. Then you can use these to create group messaging campaigns, export lists for use in bigger email promotion campaigns and anything else these various lists can be used.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, yet more of a desired feature not currently available is to have a direct integration to Constant Contact from within Nimble. That integration of Constant Contact contacts pushing important interactions such as what email campaigns they have opened, clicked on what links from an email campaign, attended an event online or in person, clicked on a link of a post on Facebook, claimed a Trackable Coupons, and/or made a donation to a non-profit event or non-profit organization. How incredible would that be versus any other CRM application out there due to the way that Nimble is designed and continues to find new functions to introduce that enhance an already great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to an existing user, like myself, to gain insights that may answer your questions based on your business needs. Try it out for the 14 day Free Trial take it for a simply Nimble spin.

1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be setup to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.

2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn and other Email programs into Nimble

3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I setup with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks wiithout having appropriate contact by my company

4) Having the newly released Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record

5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten

Learning about Nimble?

* We monitor all Nimble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.