Nimble
Badge 1417703314

Nimble

337 9.2 / 10
Request a Demo
With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Nimble Reviews (337)

I originally signed up for Nimble when it first debuted but wasn't very impressed with the beta. Overtime the group has really refined the solution and now it is, in... Read More
0 fo2qejimkdcexh0xdsyvexej6wnfqhmxtm4jeyjhjmc9mumk 2pexos6hl9jlf7hadaz5jwe0abj
Cate C.
Administrator in Higher Education
What I like best are the engagement suggestions, with reminders and ideas for staying in touch…that’s what social networking is all about. Additionally, I love having... Read More
0 9 hjc8rfvxurgtrlnrfgcii3scpjxbrlnkpccit05xhd8i2asq4am zan7ygp8vgcaoi4kxlwegd
Erin P.
User in
Updated On

Nimble - Intuitive CRM

What do you like best?

The ease of set up and use allowed me to add value to my business from the moment I signed up and it's gone from strength to strength since then.

The ability to be reminded when to contact important contacts and provide the data easily to give them a meaningful contact means that relationships are both deepened and strengthened quickly.

Tagging allows us to identify subsets of people who will be interested in specific things and we use this as a means of honing our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The mobile apps only have a subset of functionality, but for most of the time that is sufficient for our offsite needs.

The one main drawback is the loss of close links to my Linked In contacts but NOTE - this is a linked in Flaw NOT a Nimble one. I understand from their support team that they are working closely to find alternatives to this and to minimise the impacts on users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need links to social this is the best by far.

I've tried a variety of social and business based CRM systems and few provide the depth of functionality that Nimble does, None implement it so well.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Lead Generation, I use nimble to identify potentially new prospects based on their social interactions with us.

Maintaining and deepening important relationships,

Sales - by helping us to follow the controlled process we have developed that delivers new customers reliably. Nimble helps us to do that reliably and efficiently.

Daily user of nimble - Branding and Lead Generation company - Agrotising

What do you like best?

I like the Activities component best in that it links with my Google calendar and I get daily reminders via email on what is scheduled for the day and what is running past due. I also like the contact section in that you can sort by most recently viewed or added. And the ability to customize by adding fields to the contact info is helpful. The ability to add tags is great especially when importing contacts from other sources.

What do you dislike?

No app for Android (yet). It also bugs me that they do not offer pop-up reminders like I used on my Apple Calendar. I also do not make use of the email component even though I have nothing bad to say about it, I like having my emails on my local machine rather than depending on a cloud-based system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have a CRM this one is hard to beat. I like the forward-thinking of the company as they are continually coming out with improvements and new features. Recently they started a free webinar so those who use it can get more out of understanding everything it can do.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I LOVE that you can import contact gained from other social platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Also there are APIs for MailChimp and other popular programs allowing you to easily import and export contacts to different programs and tag them along the way. The social linking is very impressive, allows insight to others you may not otherwise know easily.

Validated Review

Cuts the 'fat' out of my working day!

What do you like best?

Nimble centralizes my information 1) Today Page, shows: activities, deals, engagement opportunities and gives daily options to connect with people who are listed as important to me. 2) Contacts, brings all information from the major SM platforms which automatically fills out the profiles. You can also add lead type, source type and many other options to build your profiles. 3) Tags and Search, When use properly Nimble's tag and search system saves so much time. You add unlimited tags and then create searches based on those tags and contact details, meaning that in-dept info like - Teacher, Donor, American, Dallas, Female, is only a click away.

4) Nimble in gmail, allows me to add contacts and build my contacts from within nimble.

What do you dislike?

1) While the Social media management aspect is the best I've come across on a CRM platform, there are still some limitations, i.e only one Twitter feed.

2) Not so much what I don't like but what I had problems with. I imported all contacts at the one time which numbered into the 1000's. It was hard to sort them out. Better to import in relevant batches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No product is perfect and no product will solve all your problems, however if you want use a platform to save you time, improve engagement with your clients, and centralize your info, nimble for me the is the number one choice.

You may still send mails from your email client but you will receive all your messages/mails here. You may still manage your various SM platforms on Hootsuite , but Nimble will allow you to access your important platforms and allow you to carry out searches for birthdays, job changes and many other important criteria.

You will also be part of frequent updates that Nimble does to improve it's product.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

1) Lean way to manage client info. Information is uploaded automatically so no need to continuously manual update.

2) Lean work flow. All my messages both mail and SM comes into the one inbox so I can easily get an overview of my messages.

3) Donor Growth/Retention - The stay in contact option reminds me to stay engaged with our donors or potential donors.

Validated Review

Best tool for cultivating relationships

What do you like best?

I love the aggregation of different social media platforms. It's nice to have just one place to go to stay up to date with my contacts. The interface is super easy to use, and once you've got it set up the way you like it, managing contact communications is a breeze. I also like that it ties into my email so that it has a record of important communications. The user interface is perfect.... clean and super user friendly.

What do you dislike?

1) Importing, tagging, etc. was a nightmare. Not having a way to determine which contacts still weren't tagged was cumbersome. 2) I wish you could tie married couples together. I'm in real estate, and it's critical to have this feature. 3) I wish every column in the Contacts view was sortable and filterable and that you could choose which columns you wanted to see. 4) I wish you could sort deals and revenue by quarter and year instead of just by Active, Won or Lost. 5) I would like tasks to be integrated with Office 365 just like email is. 6) On the individual contacts page, I would like the full address to show up at the top instead of just the city and state.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly the best price, and if you can supplement this tool with others that provide features this doesn't, you can set up a decent system.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

I'm keeping in touch with more people than I did before. I haven't seen a return on investment yet, but I know cultivating relationships is a slow process that bears fruit over time.

Nimble - Simply the best Social CRM for small businesses

What do you like best?

Ease of use and social integration. I can manage all my communications from one place. Nimble is the most affordable Socially integrated CRM system in the market. I have tried several big names in the market and just did not get on with them.

Great support from Nimble and they take on board suggestions for improvements. I have seen a great amount of new features being added to Nimble over the past couple of years based on user requests and experience.

The ease or which you can import and export data is brilliant, I love how tags work to segment the clients.

What do you dislike?

The Nimble app has a lot of shortcomings but I understand that an upgrade is due anytime?

It is not easy to delete messages, this can be done only one page at a time and could take a lot of time.

There used to be a very useful feature where we could email up to 30 contacts right from Nimble. This was withdrawn. Would love to see it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Nimble to a number of my clients and will continue to do so.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?

Helps me manage communications with both existing and potential clients using traditional and social platforms.

I used to run several databases each doing something different. I now just use Nimble for all my communications both for my business and personal life. It does everything claimed and more. I look forward to further developments.

Tags

* We monitor all Nimble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Would you like to receive more information about Nimble?