Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Nimble

(571 reviews)

With Nimble's social CRM, easily manage all your contacts, communications, activities and sales in one single place.

Work for Nimble?

Learning about Nimble?

Nimble Reviews

Showing 611 Nimble reviews
Nimble review by Jolie G.
Jolie G.

"Great CRM - Email Tracking, and nice interface - working on group messaging and lead mgt improvments"

What do you like best?

I love Nimble for its ease in emailing my leads, and also for tracking the emails - i love the smart tool they have which is unique to them, their interface is great as well. Their customer service is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 ---sometimes they are really great, as long is its within certain hours -but on weekends there is no customer service.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they only allow 30 people on group messaging, to me that is not group messaging.... that is a group message. I also feel that they need to work on the leads structure - as well as tying in their tags to be in synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think most people will love it, the price is right, and its a great -almost perfect crm.

With a few tweeks... they will be perfect! :)

I am way more organized by using crm and lead organizational.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nimble
Nimble review by Chuck R.
Chuck R.

"The BEST CRM for Building Relationships and Sales with Social Media Intelligence"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting up and becoming proficient in using every aspect of Nimble's capabilities and continually added new tools integrated within the program is a big winner at choosing Nimble for our company CRM product. The widget application works intelligently within Safari, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to pull all the Social Media information about a key contact person or the company itself saves me tremendous time from having to go one-by-one to fill all fields manually with that specific information. The ease of integration to my Google Calendar, using Piesync to push a new contact entered into Nimble to Constant Contact or vice-versa or from Nimble into QuickBooks Online or vice-versa is the best time-saving integration possible, and using my IMAP Email account within Nimble are only a few of the tremendous application design features. Having all of these tools (and much more) interacting and usable within Nimble permits me to stay in one program to do 85% of my daily work. The Customer Support team is excellent and fully capable of handling high priority issues promptly and for listening to the users for feedback and new ideas.

I am also very excited about the new additions that have been made by Nimble (primarily Jon Ferrara) working very closely with Microsoft to easily integrated with Office365 and Outlook specifically plus the very effective Search Segmentation tool that provides innumerable ways to create and save filters, segments, groups, locations, titles, and any combination of these. Then you can use these to create group messaging campaigns, export lists for use in bigger email promotion campaigns and anything else these various lists can be used.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, yet more of a desired feature not currently available is to have a direct integration to Constant Contact from within Nimble. That integration of Constant Contact contacts pushing important interactions such as what email campaigns they have opened, clicked on what links from an email campaign, attended an event online or in person, clicked on a link of a post on Facebook, claimed a Trackable Coupons, and/or made a donation to a non-profit event or non-profit organization. How incredible would that be versus any other CRM application out there due to the way that Nimble is designed and continues to find new functions to introduce that enhance an already great program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to an existing user, like myself, to gain insights that may answer your questions based on your business needs. Try it out for the 14 day Free Trial take it for a simply Nimble spin.

1) Eliminating wasted time manually entering critical information on all Social Media platforms that a potential customer lead can be set up to nurture a professional and appropriate sales opportunity or networking advocate.

2) Ease of uploading existing contacts from Twitter, Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and other Email programs into Nimble

3) Having pertinent and reliable reminders to engage with a contact within Nimble based on triggers I set up with my designated criteria so that no contact slips through the cracks without having appropriate contact by my company

4) Using the Group Messaging tool to send out email messages that allow for personalization of content from fields within the contact record that tracks Open, Click Rates, and Unopened numbers.

5) Using the Nimble Mobile app to manage all my activities to engage with contacts on multiple mobile devices keep me in easy reach to call, write, post a comment on any social media site, or create tasks not to be forgotten

6) Actively involve the use of the Prospector tool that allows me to look deeper into the information world by finding more phone numbers, email addresses, and other notable contact options to better enhance the potential for relationship interaction.

7) Fully taking the advantage of the widget filled Today Page. With pertinent and focused purpose each widget gives me a quick view of areas needing attention, finding out about sales progress, highlighting contacts that meet my pre-determined keywords or phrases to bring them to the front page, and scheduled Tasks to help plan the day.

What CRM solution do you use?

Nimble review by Tyler S.
Tyler S.

"A CRM that offers a solid product at a great value"

What do you like best?

The interface of the dashboard is the best of any CRM I have worked with. I like seeing the most recent deals and most recent contacts when you are pulled up on the dashboard. A lot of people do not know about Nimble but I think its data management and email tracking stack up to any other CRM on the market. I think the vibrant dashboard makes the user friendly experience something that translates to quality management of key customers. The system is organized and you do not tend to get lost in the small details with contacts.

What do you dislike?

The pipeline interface is very easy to follow, but I wish there was a running list of closed accounts that appeared on the page. I want to see the history of closed deals. I wish Nimble could do more success story features in their webinars. I feel we get a lot of tips from people inside Nimble but I would like to hear back from Nimble Users who have found a way to make the best of the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get involved in the CRM special features that Nimble offers. Not just the basic management options.

I manage our sales efforts in the customer relationship management system. We are constantly contacting new clients and we need to keep track of all different kinds of work flow with the customers. I realized we are a business that uses Nimble and benefits from the easy to navigate place for sales management.

Nimble review by jose juan v.
jose juan v.

"This is impressive"

What do you like best?

Nimble es fundamenta por la forma en que se utiliza CRM para negocios, desarrollo de ventas, administración de cuentas y servicio al cliente. Nimble se centra en las relaciones mediante la conexión a través de correo electrónico, aplicaciones sociales y conectadas, como Linkedin. Cualquiera puede usar ágil con poco o ningún entrenamiento

Nimble is very intuitive also with the Prospector tool and the social CRM widget. Your time is valuable and the time to demonstrate this agility tool for your business can result in increased revenue growth, in addition to invaluable relationships.

What do you dislike?

Interesting application. Some basic features for contact management are missing. look for duplicate contacts, integrate with the phone and calls to contacts, among others. Today does not justify the payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I continue to be impressed with Nimble CRM and how quickly the improvements continue to be implemented. Mobile CRM 3.0 seems another important improvement for the package

Nimble saves me 5 to 10 hours a week by automating prospecting and research through the Chrome plugin and the new prospecting feature. The return on investment was immediate. Thank you Nimble for returning to our company our most valuable asset Time.

Nimble review by Shannon E.
Shannon E.

"Digital Marketer & Growth Hacker In LOVE w/NIMBLE"

What do you like best?

Nimble collects everything I need or want to know about someone before reaching out beyond my automated systems. It allows me to get a full and robust picture of the person I'm going to extend myself to and allows me the opportunity to vet them as a true match to my buyer personas and services BEFORE wasting anyone's time talking to them.

What do you dislike?

Because I am responsible for a SaaS start-up's marketing and branding now.. to which is currently entering a growthmode, I am desperate to find more information about our 40,000 users in bulk. I wish that I could drop the email addresses into Nimble and instead of finding data one user at a time, perform a bulk operation that could then be reported upon. My client never collected user data as he started out and grew... Now we are in a pinch and wanting to identify our ideal customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the business of sales, recruiting, coordinating volunteers, organizing church fundraisers.. or ANY OTHER type of prospecting for people, you need to check out Nimble. It is super easy to set up and work with regardless your technical abilities and will (*FINALLY*) be a tool that works FOR you in collecting data and conversations that you're ALREADY having around the web.

Simply stated, you need Nimble CRM to improve your quality of prospecting and lessen the quantity of people it takes to get it right.

Nimble takes the place of many different platforms I have used in the past to pull intel together on prospects. It's all done in one place by one system.

Nimble review by Thomas O.
Thomas O.

"The only CRM I have been happy to pay for, ever"

What do you like best?

Nimble saves time. You can add people and companies to Nimble without any typing by using its widget when you are either browsing or in your email system. I haven't come across that in any other system.

It quickly builds social profiles around your contacts saving you having to do the research.

It supports multiple email accounts so you can, for instance, mix business with personal in the one database and use the database as your dashboard for communication and calendar etc. for different aspects of your life. You could run multiple businesses from the one database.

It tracks emails and is perfect for relatively small personalised email marketing campaigns. I like the fact that you are notified when someone opens an email that you have sent. Several times a day the phone will ring just after that alert and I will be totally prepared for the call which increases the chances of the right outcome.

What do you dislike?

The mobile App is not that great although it has helped me on occasion. It requires good connectivity which I don't enjoy in my location so may well be great in the big cities etc. Having said that, the recently updated Mobile 3.0 addresses most of my concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Install the widget and add contacts from your browser or email system. If you are happy with it and become a subscriber then import your contacts from other systems.

I am quickly able to see to what extent my contacts are using social media. For those that are active I can see what interests them and that enables me to break the ice when I contact them. I have won business using this technique. It would be a pain to do this manually, and I suspect that is exactly what most people do because their CRM does not help them.

Nimble review by Amy  W.
Amy W.

"A pleasing interface and surprinsingly good functionality"

What do you like best?

As my title indicates, I've found Nimble's strong point is its interface, as it compels you to keep everything written down while maintaining a playful appearance. The immediate feedback you get from annotating different aspects of you upcoming workdays is conducive of higher productivity, even if it's effects are not obvious. As a sensible person in regards to the overall atmosphere at work and within my work platforms, this is very important.

What do you dislike?

While good looking, the interface can get really crowded if you're using it on small screen. That means it's impossible to get the information you need from a quick glance at the screen, making Nimble lose one of it's purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my honest opinion, Nimble is worth at least a try for most of you if you can pass some power user features for a more user friendly interface.

Keeping everything written down and easy to access, from the status indicators of my business to my appointment list and everything in between. At the same time it allows me to keep my contacts grouped under a single platform giving me almost everything I need to keep track of all the variables I need to use at my work.

Nimble review by Stuart P.
Stuart P.

"Nimble CRM - Simple but Powerful for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup - there are a few steps to do per user but these are straightforward enough. Once you are set up correctly in can be astonishing to see a rich client record created just from entering an email address.

Ease of use - Nimble is very fluid in how you use it and you can create your own workflow very easily. You can also create detailed Sales Pipeline Workflows if you need to be more disciplined in your approach to sales. This is known as Deals in Nimble and we find it works very well even with a less rigid approach to sales management. And now the Today Dashboard shows a Deals / Sales Funnel graphic which is great. You get a quick daily visual of what are in your sales stages and what you need to keep on top of.

Group Messaging - I not only use this for sending out a few segmented emails but I also use it for 1 to 1 outreach - I can see specifically when a potential client is clicking on my email in their Inbox! So I know some level of engagement is happening - after this happens a few times I pick up the phone knowing they are a little warmer. (It even shows on my Apple watch when someone opens their email!!!)

Segmentation - Tags and Saved Searches are super-powerful. You can get very granular on how you categorise the Companies and People you deal with. I think this sets Nimble apart from so many of the other CRM systems out there in terms of it's search capabilities. Really impressive! This links with Group Messaging / Email Templates and allows you to send out highly targeted email campaigns to smaller groups in your list within seconds! Then you can watch as people open your message!

We are experimenting with a third party UK cloud phone software app that links to Nimble and and will date stamp and optionally record conversations. Watch this space!!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more in the way of consolidated Reporting for Activity Management for Teams. At the moment you can look at an individual sales person's activity list for the day, or past/future but it would be good to get a Team report which can breakdown activities to analyse who is and isn't performing. Hopefully something like this is in Nimble's future as it will put it on a par with some of the more formal CRMs whilst keeping it's fluid nature.

It would be good if Nimble had a way of tracking larger companies that have subsidiaries i.e. Parent Companies. This doesn't appear to be supported - for instance, large hotel chains. I get round this by putting the name of the group into the company field then including the local hotel name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please give Nimble a try and dedicate some time to using it.

We are more organised with keeping in touch with clients. however the best part of Nimble is it's use as a prospecting tool. We have rapidly built a lead bank from simply searching for particular types of companies in Google, looking at the resulting list in Google Maps then clicking through to the different web sites. Then we use the Chrome Nimble widget to add the company to Nimble - it's so quick.

Nimble review by Paul Bradley S.
Paul Bradley S.

"Nimble creates tremendous efficiencies in sales, business development & marketing "

What do you like best?

There are many features we like BEST about Nimble. It is simple and easy to use, very easy to through pipeline and creates tremendous efficiencies, the group messaging feature is excellent way to keep in touch with groups, being able to pull all social media data from knowing the email address is great. LOVE Nimble prospector for finding new opportunities + LOVE the fact you can load Twitter lists into Nimble to begin prospecting. HUGE help in organizing. Love the fact it pulls social media. Use the signals feature a lot in seeking influencers and finding opportunities. Nimble is by far the BEST CRM I have ever come across or had the please to use. I use it on a daily basis and is the first thing I sign into every day now.

What do you dislike?

There could be some efficiencies created in dealing with the sales pipelines, however it is really cool how you can customize everything. Days in pipeline, name of each cycle of sales pipeline. I have had some issues recently with the group messenger tracking feature that continues to show opened emails from years ago. We used to be able to API to Nimble data via MailChimp now we have to go through a 3rd vendor Piesync that costs more money to do so. Decided we have too many vendors involved (re: budget) so now I just export data to MailChimp by exporting to CSV. More time consuming but I feel by managing via spreadsheets you get higher quality results and easier to take out non-subscribers doing email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you synch all your social media accounts and emails. I have synched multiple emails and love the fact you can see the communication per profile user you add to Nimble.

For clients: Organization for the Stephen J Wampler Foundation for donations, grants, volunteers, staff and more. It has created tremendous efficiencies for the organization.

Building quality sales pipelines for my Client RebelFish Local specific to working with DDS and private practice in handling some business development consulting.

Nimble review by Aline C.
Aline C.

"I ♥️"

What do you like best?

I love the search mode that gives me all segments I may need. I love the way it's easy to manage. I would like to suggest an improvement: when I create a task or an event, it would be great if I could tag all participants at once.

What do you dislike?

- the API should be able to update contact records

- Nimble should be available in other languages

- Nimble should bring options for other date format

- Better username handling when adding facebook details via API

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very caring tool to organize and comprehend whats happening to your customers and future customers. Nimble is very easy to use and it's always being improved. I use it everyday and I'm always happy when I see an update that was exactly what I was seeking for :-)

Nimble helps me a lot on organizing my existing customers (students, actualy) and the prospect ones.

Nimble review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"A CRM that a Salesperson will actually enjoy using..."

What do you like best?

Contacts that get socially enriched which dramatically reduces the need to input and update data. This is BIG. Integration with Office 365 and OMI 366 Degrees. Snappy performance. The ability to do custom segmentation and tagging of contacts. Tasks associated with each contact are convenient and very easy to setup. The iPhone App is actually pretty good and incorporates a convenient business card scanner.

What do you dislike?

Custom tabs and fields both need work. We require this functionality extensively. I understand that additional field types are under-development. We have had so much data associated with each contact that setting-up custom fields was the most time consuming aspect of our migration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend that you give Nimble a serous look. Especially for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, Nimble has the ability to work with popular CRMs on the market such as Sales Force and Dynamics. A company may need the customization and features than an enterprise level CRM offers, but can still utillize Nimble to socially enrich contacts.

Nimble is our go to CRM, group e-mailer and sales intelligence gathering tool. We've recently migrated from a very well-known CRM, but it in comparison to working with Nimble, it was quite cumbersome. Our previous CRM was very capable, but was not enjoyable to work with on a day-to-day basis. Nimble, though not as feature-rich, has all the features we need and some capabilities that our previous CRM did not even offer. Since moving to Nimble, our contact records and pipelines are now much more accurate and current. This is attributed largely to the ease-of-use and enjoyment of working with Nimble. Plus, Nimble has powerful contact segmentation which allows to do highly focused plain-text e-mails that have a higher open and engagement rate than heavy HTML e-mails. For more extensive marketing efforts, tight integration with OMIs 366 Degrees enables us to orchestrate our social and e-mail campaigns with campaign reports being fed directly back into Nimble. Pretty slick! We weren't planning on becoming a partner, but our firsthand experience with Nimble made it a natural choice.

Nimble review by Angel Z.
Angel Z.

"CRM sencilla y algo corta"

What do you like best?

Facilidad para entablar redes de contactos con clientes. Dentro del mundillo la verdad es que es que no está nada mal a la hora de comunicarte con posibles clientes o contactos, es algo que es de agradecer.

What do you dislike?

Un poco corta a la hora de ir más allá en las relaciones en comparación con otras. Si la comparamos con otras aplicaciones que ofrecen el mismo uso, deja mucho que desear, le hubiese metido algo mas de chicha en aspectos básicos en una aplicación de estas características.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No la recomendaría, hay aplicaciones que funcionan mejor y muy faciles de encontrar.

La verdad es que no me ha sido de gran ayuda a la hora de realizar mi trabajo de una manera eficiente, como ya he comentado anteriormente está un paso por detrás de sus competidoras, quizá su interfaz sencilla ha sido algo beneficioso a la hora de utilizar la aplicación pero muy lejos de gustarme a mí y a mis compañeros.

Nimble review by Ross K.
Ross K.

"Nimble: A CRM makes my online activity more productive"

What do you like best?

The new Group Email and Email Tracking are fantastic. I can now select a group of contacts and send them a "persoanlised" email direct from Nimble. This is NOT using a 3rd party like MailChimp. The great thing is it tracks who opens it and who clicks on the links.

This is great for even single emails for sending a proposal as wells as may an invitation to an event.

The new facility also allows you to create different templates. Again this allows for customisation of emails.

Then there are features that have been around a while which are also awesome.

The Nimble Chrome Smart Widget makes this CRM really standout from the crowd. Providing you are using Chrome as your browser then you can see the all details of a contact in your CRM and contact them with out being in Nimble!

And if they are not in Nimble? You click a button and add them to it. You are still not in Nimble. Really working in a CRM and not being in it takes some getting used to.

Nimble enables me to see my calendar, email, standard CRM stuff, deals and social media posting and streams in one place. I have used and sold some of the major CRMs. However, Nimble is the only CRM where I spend nearly 100% of my office time in the CRM system.

Why, I can send and receive emails, send messages via Twitter, make posts, schedule posts, manage my sales pipeline, create call lists.

You can integrate to 3rd party apps like MailChimp, and a heaps of appllications.

It is easy to use, its affordable and if you need tech support the Nimble team is fast at responding.

What do you dislike?

The email is a bit basic in that you can't choose a lot of folders. It also has limited formatting tools unlike MS Outlook. The calendar is also a bit basic.

However, I use both the calendar and email tools for most purposes. The other benefits far outweigh these aspects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For businesses wanting get staff quickly using a CRM then Nimble is very easy to set-up and use. I know of seniors using Nimble very happily with little training.

If your team uses social media to link with prospects, customers and contacts then Nimble is a must.

For me the problems solved are seeing the maximum information about a person quickly and easily and adding people to my Nimble CRM at a click of button. It saves me a lot time.

The Smart App in the browser and addin to Gmail saves me so much time in being able to update information PLUS send messages, set tasks, follow-up, deals, tags.

Nimble review by Mayra N.
Mayra N.

"Personal assistant for you"

What do you like best?

When you start working with Nimble for the first time, you can automatically synchronize contacts, email, and calendar that allows you to start working faster and attract your customers. It's much easier to manage your events and tasks on the calendar. It is convenient that the program updates contacts with details from social profiles necessary for effective work wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When working with the program for a long time, I did not find any significant disadvantages for myself. Sometimes there is a little suspension of the program but rarely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is easy enough and easy to use, it also helps you keep your business under control. I realy recomend it to use.

With the help of the program it became much easier to find people and companies that are important for our company. The function of group messages has greatly simplified our work in terms of alert for our customers. Nimble creates an order of the day from my phone calendar, honestly, it's much better and cheaper than personal secretary.

Nimble review by Bernhard R.
Bernhard R.

"very valuable insights and strong AI"

What do you like best?

Autolinking social media, and support is fantastic. Ease of use and the possibility to link more than one company to a person ist a big plus. It also does an amazing job when recommending additional social or other profiles.

What do you dislike?

somtimes there is a weird behaviour on linkedin. I'm at a person's page, highlight the name and it doesn't always recognize the right one. This forces a manual capturing. Sometimes person and company are not prefectly identified. And sometimes the picture shown in LinkedIn at this time cannot be used.

In most cases it works perfectly fine on the other hand, so no big deal but rather a small annoyance which could be improved in the future

fundraising, getting intelligence and mapping a connection tree. Tracing client communication will be a future use, but already works very well with investors

Nimble review by Jack P.
Jack P.

"Using Nimble to unclutter my CRM Problem"

What do you like best?

When you are trying to juggle a few thousand leads you absolutely need a CRM. Nimble provided me a low cost, powerful solution to do just that.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will get the wrong person when you upload a new lead. It is a little difficult to get rid of the photo even when you get rid of the social platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business is like mine, get it, try it, and you will be sold.

I have too many leads to keep track of. Nimble lets me plan my week based on the actions I put in the notes for my leads. Everyday, I get an emal telling me everything I need to do and exactly who I need to contact based on previous notes. Prior to using Nimble, I'm sure leads were falling through the cracks left and right.

Nimble review by Malena Y.
Malena Y.

"Nimble Makes Me a Better Business "

What do you like best?

I like easy social integration and unification of all conversations, on different platforms, including e-mail. This allows you to save a lot of time. It's great to see when I last spoke, which platform, and what was said, in one step. This is the function that sold to me on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

There is also a problem with setting up the widget. Sometimes there is a problem when trying to add a new contact with the same name when using the Dexter How to contact Widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This should be tried. At first I was skeptical about social sales. If there were no Nimble tracking for the prospects of Twitter channels, Google + etc. just not worth it. It's very easy to use. You do not have to spend a lot of time before you realize that you are delighted with the program.

For our small business, we need something that could pull out all of our information along with easy social media integration. Nimble was able to give us the use of analytics to improve the business.

Nimble review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"LOVE NImble!"

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, having social media populate fields is extremely helpful. But what I love most, that I don't see anyone else writing about on here is the DEALS Section. We've created a customized pipeline that tracks where my team is at on any one client. In just one glance I can see exactly where we are on current and potential deals! It's the BEST!

We've also started using PandaDoc which we love and it integrates beautifully with Nimble.

The layout and functionality is so easy to use and expand upon.

I also appreciate the teams efforts to continually introduce new ideas ands ways to use Nimble.

Their customer service is rather fantastic as well.

For how I do business and the way our team works, Nimble is excellent for us!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that jumps out. I suppose on the mobile app, I could view multiple users Deals at one time. (You have to filter it by one person at a time). For me, the DEALS section is the differentiator...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try...

I compared several and Nimble was superiors for what I wanted to do.

Oh geez... The usual CRM stuff... contacts, details, plus social platforms, tracking gmail... I can see who and how my team is communicating.

But again, the Pipeline in DEALS is where I start and end my day. Everyday seeing new potential clients enter or a current client being moved to the contract stage... is really really helpful. I don't have to bug anyone "where are we on that deal?" - Just go to Nimble and look.

Nimble review by Derick M.
Derick M.

"Collect all your contacts in one place and keep under control all the events."

What do you like best?

Most of all I like the ability to add contacts from e-mail. This allows me not to do double work, which means it saves time.I like the ease of setting up and using this platform, the usability of the interface, the integration with LinkedIn, the ease of exporting data. In addition, Nimble provides the ability to segment contacts and create reports.

What do you dislike?

Among the shortcomings I want to note insufficient functionality and integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are lost in the flow of daily tasks then Nimble is for you as a salvation. It will allow you to track people and events and monitor the fulfillment of tasks. You will always be aware of all the events and will not forget anything. It will also allow you to create reports and conduct analytics. You will be very organized!

In my company I always used CRM, but personal contacts I did not supervise and considered so that all is excellent. Nimble allowed me to combine work and personal contacts in one system, create separate groups, using tags, and control all of my contacts of friends, partners, and potential customers. The application of this software product allowed to restore order in my life, made me more collected and calm!

Nimble review by Marietta C.
Marietta C.

"For powerful and fast work."

What do you like best?

Great solution to work every day.Ability to use all content for easy access. In one step I can see all information about a user who is using my page.very easy to grow contact list which is big step to increase work.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about that product. Will be a big help to all of us. It is to make all access from any electronic devices and have the good quality of the connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will have everything in media. Perfect tools to use. The big concentration at work. Easy and simple to build a big list of customers.

Great to have all work organized. The best way of using a social media.We have the ability to work with a good system where is a lot of nice tools.Nice service system which helps work faster.

Nimble review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Perfect for work"

What do you like best?

I start every day with Great Software.So fast on the web. Gives the ability to use with emails and web.Good that all your emails are registered. Possible to see who is on the page with no problems for it. I like to make my contact list bigger.Work much easy.

What do you dislike?

Not really big problem but would be nice to update tablet version for much better use. Will be much more comfortable at working day.But I like it how it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software Nimble is wonderful with social media. Great organization in your hand.To use this you will not need to be taught by somebody. Perfect to increase clients.

We have a great and fast organization. Very nice that we have the ability to use faster social media.For all of us to use Nimble makes our day easy.Nice resources.

Nimble review by Tyson D.
Tyson D.

"The great tracking system of all working steps."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have everything in one place I can see all information about our user who is using our page. The simple way to develop contact list which is the big thing to increase our productivity.

What do you dislike?

I will not complain about that software as I like all working sides of this product. All working tools are very useful and work very fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really perfect for our company. You will have all your powerful tools which will help you all the time in your working process. I recommend it to you.

It is wonderful to see all working team organized. The better way of using a social media. We have the opportunity to work with a helpful platform where is a big choice of useful materials.

Nimble review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Nimble brings it all together!"

What do you like best?

Nimble helps to create great user profiles. In the 90s there were two softwares; ACT and Goldmine. (They had great user acceptance) The next decade and a half was dominated by Salesforce. (It had buy in from the C-Suite and low user adoption from end-users) Nimble as the name implies makes things easier for a sales executive to build relationships with its simple interface and its ability to aggregate a great deal of information about the people that a sales person needs to understand in order to serve them well. Sales is about service. If we add more value by building better relationships you win and the client wins.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It gets better every month. A new feature is added. Typically these are features the end-users really like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you try it you will quickly adopt it, use it and profit from its use!

We use Nimbles segmentation tool to build profiles and segment profiles into buyer personas. Nimble does most of the work in building the profile. It pulls in multiple sources about each individual in the buying process. The unstructured data can be structured in order to have a more intimate understanding of your buyers at scale.

Nimble review by ☎Wes S.
☎Wes S.

"Easy, Fast, Powerful Social CRM"

What do you like best?

Nimble offers a lightweight, browser-based extension that lets you look up anyone on any page and quickly add them to your CRM, update their contact information, and even email them from your own email address, which helps you avoid the Promotions or Spam tab.

What do you dislike?

It's still a new / young product so it lacks many of the features of a HubSpot or Infusionsoft but it's also 1/8th or 1/20th the price, so you can use this with your current marketing automation platform to speed up your research of prospects and clients for less than $1 per day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team at Nimble have only just begun. As they add more features the price will go up so lock in a great price now and enjoy the journey.

Nimble enables me to quickly research my prospects and clients via their social media footprint so I can have informed, relevant discussions with them to make more sales.

Nimble review by John H.
John H.

"Tried the rest...now I'm with the best..."

What do you like best?

Ok...I tried pretty much every CRM out there for small/ micro businesses. They all fell short in several different areas. I had tried Nimble a couple of years ago and wasn't super impressed. HOWEVER...I decided to give them a second chance and so glad I did! VERY easy and useful tool in so many areas. My favorite part of Nimble is it's simplicity and layout and social integration and iphone app. You get the picture...there's a LOT to like about Nimble and it just keeps getting better

What do you dislike?

I was only able to import 3 months of prior GSuite emails per client. I would have liked to have brought in at least 1 year worth of data. Not a showstopper especially when considering all the benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried a LOT of CRM's (10+). This one is good and getting better. They have good product direction, easy to use and responsive with regards to support. I would have saved my self a lot of time and frustration if I would have started using them earlier. Also, works well on my iphone and ipad. No, it's not perfect, however it's the best product for the price that I have found so far.

I am better able to keep contact with my customers. I really like the "important" feature where it goes through my contacts and helps me set a schedule for contacting certain people.

Nimble review by Greg B.
Greg B.

"Simple. Smart. Integrated"

What do you like best?

I love that Nimble thinks for me. When I enter new contact Nimble often knows more about my contacts then I do and 'fill-in' the blanks. I also love that I can manage my email from within the platform and it doesn't feel any different to my contacts.

What do you dislike?

It's a fairly robust platform and I have not sorted through a lot of the functionality yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

How can I leverage an email template and customize it for a large group email.

I've played with a number of other CRM's and Nimble has blown away all of them. It's the first CRM I feel like I can sink my teeth into.

Nimble review by Shirin E.
Shirin E.

"The most viable for a real outbound sales effort"

What do you like best?

Many CRM systems are great repositories of data. They allow you to follow up they keep good track of historical interactions with the client. With Nimble you can really go outbound. You can slice and dice accounts by region or by tags. Nimble will grab social media information and display the clients info in a dashboard. Not only does it track history but you can see client activities in social media. What better way to reach out to someone based on a current event they are facing (e.g. a merger etc). Lastly, one of the best features is a "stay in touch feature" which allows you to stop making 1000's of follow up tasks. You can just tell Nimble that you want to stay in touch with a client quarterly, annually, monthly or weekly and it will bring those contacts to your dashboard without fretting over a million tasks to create and complete.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a bit tighter integration with some outbound marketing apps. They have some integrations which aren't bad, but not with the platform we've chosen for outbound marketing. Nimble has stated that they are working on making their CRM more of a sales + marketing platform however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing inbound AND Outbound sales you need Nimble. It's not a repository of leads, it allows you to quickly build target lists to cold call and chase.

I stay in touch with folks that have wide gaps in their buying cycles. I can quickly bring in leads from anything on my screen like email or linkedin pates.

Nimble review by Rich B.
Rich B.

"Tried others, this is easy to use for a low headcount operation...i.e., me, myself, and I."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this for me is its integration with Gmail. I love how it provides insight into people I am in contact with over on the side. Also for how it let's me categorize contacts and can set them as in different stages. I used an expensive deal tracking system at a small investment bank, it cost a fair amount of money and was too difficult to use.

What do you dislike?

Sorry, I can think of anything major. The pricing is reasonable. The only complaint I might voice is that you can fairly easily meet the storage limitations after several months which requires you to go up a tier in cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at videos about it. Try out the low/no cost version before signing up.

It provides me with a multi-point view of people I deal with which allows me to know more about them in terms of background, interests, thinking. This can result in a more quickly established and deeper relationship especially if you have never met them in person.

Nimble review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"An Essential Business Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to consolidate my daily/weekly/monthly activity in one place has freed me up to do more business, which benefits my customers. The fact it's an extension of Chrome only serves to enhance it's value as an essential business tool. It's so helpful I have it as a favorite as well. My day begins with my Nimble daily update. Also, the ability to keep in touch with contacs on a regular basis has reinvorigated past relationships and led to new business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of mention...the experience has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it as a personal tool. Would be great to see me B2B implementation company wide.

Getting critical time back into my life! For me, prospecting is crucial to my success. The ability to pull contact information into an easy to use format has been a Godsend. I don't have to spend time doing the minutia of copying and pasting but rather, I can focus on sharing relevant and timely information with my contacts.

Nimble review by David M.
David M.

"Vice President of Sales"

What do you like best?

I can find anyone using social media feeds and see their face on Nimble. It turns cold calls into relevant warm calls.

What do you dislike?

Fairly often, I have to download the face of a prospect into Nimble. This is a manual process that takes time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble is extremely simple to implement. Importing is a breeze which makes getting started with Nimble easy. Pictures of your targets may need to be imported separately, but can be. It's a bit of a manual process, but well worth it. I like being able to study the face of the person that I am speaking to ....

I work for a bootstrapped startup that is beginning to explore venture capital. I had a stack of cards from VCs in the Silicon Valley area from the first internet bubble era 17 years ago. I inherited these from a prior position and had not been able to track down these people. Entering these cards into Nimble, I was able to find where these people are and what they are doing today. A number of these people are principals at new VC firms. A number of these people worked at places that no longer exist (e.g. Dean Witter, Comdisco). Nimble allows me to get complete pictures of my targets, whether it's for a sale or for locating possible funding. Nimble is crucial to my success. It's a central platform where I can organize my sales efforts and research targets.

Nimble review by Dominic C.
Dominic C.

"Nimble helps you be a social leader"

What do you like best?

Nimble has helped me start sorting and managing my contacts. In an attempt to become a social leader when it comes to transformation and show that its the power of networks that help change systems. I struggled to manage who was who and what I discussed last after I went over 100 regular contacts.

There are a number of features like intelligently mapping users to their various social media accounts.

The top contacts to remind you of people in your network to follow up with is very helpful for the aha moments.

The segmentation and tagging is very helpful feature. Although I will be honest I should spend more time and effort doing that so I can focus on segments of my audiences in more strategic way. This especially true for the - I was just thinking about moments. See my suggest feature request :)

I would recommend Nimble to anyone trying manage their own personal contacts, importing from various social platforms was painless.

What do you dislike?

As CRM its great. I would like to see some additional features outside of its core business. For example when I see content online I usually tweet, email etc to my contacts I would like to see suggested people I should connect with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The smart connections and reminders is awesome.

identifying other social leaders in the healthcare space to influence change, manage the relationships I have with the volume of people I am currently connecting with

Nimble review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Incredible tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily keep track of my voluminous contact data base. It's a game changer for me. I sing this platform's praises to all of my contacts and regular demo it to colleagues. The side-bar in my GSuite based email is also super helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sidebar in my email platform can be slightly buggy.

I wish it had a native de-duping feature. I had to subscribe to a 3rd party vendor to dedupe my database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't be disappointed!!! If you are a small business owner it should be at the top of your list for implementation across your team.

I meet and network with a high volume of other professionals. Nimble enables me to stay on top of my contacts with little effort on my part, e.g. it automates a tickler of staying in touch.

I also like the Deal tracking feature. It helps me easily track where my business comes from.

The ability to track who opens my emails is also helpful, particularly because I can turn it on and off as needed.

Nimble review by Claire F.
Claire F.

"First time CRM user"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to navigate and set up. I work for a small national charity where everyone works from home so this helps massively with administrative tasks; keeping up to date with potential customers; our ability to extract data for funder reports; and using tags to easily identify specific groups of customers. I like that all the information about my contacts i.e. Linkin, Facebook, twitter can be linked on Nimble.

What do you dislike?

I'm probably not using all the features that I could! Now that I've set it up for what I need it for I haven't had the time to see if there are any additional features that would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended this product to a friend who is setting a simple not for profit organisation. I think its great for a charity that has limited admin support and is trying to operate on a tight budget whilst giving a professional and efficient service.

I work remotely from home with no admin support so Nimble enables me to keep on top of all my admin and communication in a very time efficient way. I love the group emails: they save me so much time and its very helpful to track who's opened them and clicked on links etc. It's also really useful to have reminders for contacting people and just having all the information i need in one place.

Nimble review by Terry S.
Terry S.

"Nimble is THE Social CRM Tool for my company!"

What do you like best?

Nimble Social CRM is an amazing communication and CRM tool. We use it extensively to enhance our Social Selling efforts. Specifically, Nimble helps us find, connect and develop relationships with our key contacts and prospects.

What do you dislike?

I wish we are able to interface real time with all of the social media including Facebook and LinkedIn like we can with Twitter. I realize this is not possible because Facebook and LinkedIn have closed API's; nevertheless, I'd love it if Nimble could make this happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're wanting to find an easy-to-use Social CRM, that will help you find connect and develop relationships by building trust over a period of time with your key contacts and prospects... get Nimble!

We are able to build trust with our prospects over a period of time, which is the way companies and people demand we do business. With Nimble, we're able to easily see "what's happening" keep in touch with our valued contacts.

Nimble review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Nimble gets the Job Done"

What do you like best?

I think Nimble does a really good job as a CRM in terms of flexibility. Being able to create your own tagging structure and custom fields allows you to really create a database that works for you and takes the guesswork out of things.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't as robust of a reporting structure and visualization tools to analyze email open rates, funnels, and specific campaigns as well as I would like to see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on other options, but Nimble is a great value if it accomplishes all of the goals that you personally have for your own CRM

We are keeping our database in Nimble. It helps us track all of the customers that we interact with and classify them based on our interest in them to a highly customized level. It has allowed for greater efficiency and speed in getting things done

Nimble review by Patrick K.
Patrick K.

"Just keeps getting better and better!"

What do you like best?

Today dashboard that is customizable allows me to have the most important information at my fingertips.

Nimble Prospector is a game changer! When I am missing key contact information I don't need to source it from other softwares or through expensive tools such as Zoom info. I can just click Nimble Prospector to ge tthe same (if not more) information immediately.

What do you dislike?

While there is a bulk email feature that works perfectly well I really wish I had the ability to send out drip campaigns or at least some additional email automation and steps.

When I establish a new client I always need to interact with several people at each organization.

Nimble allows me to do that seemlessly by keeping reminding me when I should reach out to clients (or potential clients) in a timely and systematic way.

Nimble review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Nimble just gets better every month... the Browser Widget is amazing + NEW Email Tracking is great!"

What do you like best?

Nimble brings so much of the sales activity together into one place; contact details, history, future activity, communications, email, social, diary, forecasts and more. The ability to find contacts or add them while in Chrome is amazing, especially to build prospect lists from LinkedIn.

Working thru contact lists is very easy. Integration with Gmail & Gcal & Hootsuite are great. Auto-magically finding social profiles makes adding contacts a breeze. And the new Email Broadcast with Tracking makes follow-up and lead nurture can be done within Nimble.

Nimble is now a strategic platform for me - I'm on-board for the journey into Social Selling..

What do you dislike?

Nimble is developing and maturing fast in a VERY rapidly developing market. Some functionality is not there yet, but what has been delivered is excellent. The API to LinkedIn was excellent, and it's a shame LinkedIn withdrew it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate Nimble against a Sales 2.0 and Social Selling set of criteria, rather than a Sales 1.0 CRM set of requirements. Look at how Nimble helps you build relationships online and in Social Media as well as by email and phone. Nimble is ideal for real-time sales activity where other CRM systems are relegated to end-of-day activity reporting.

I use Nimble as my primary sales SFA and CRM system to manage my contacts, communications and pipeline. Referral business is now my main source of new business so Nimble helps me keep track of opportunities and introducers,

Nimble review by Donna W.
Donna W.

"A must have for true engagement in marketing and bizdev"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Social info, Prospector, Email tracking

What do you dislike?

Prefer group email to be easier to access and use.

Nimble fits into the way I do business rather than imposing rigid processes. It is easy to use and feels like a partner working alongside me.

I especially appreciate the level of engagement from the team with seminars, tips, and accessible customer service. The CEO's own social presence lends even greater credibility to the product -- he practices what he espouses and Nimble reflects his knowledge of the needs of the customer because they are also his needs. Nimble is a resource for the professional who wants to do more than merely "contact" but to truly "engage."

Nimble review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Nimble Stands Out From The Crowd"

What do you like best?

The integration of social outlets that combines all contact info without any manual entry. Also the connection to Gmail that shows when an email is opened. I also very much like their customer service which was a major factor selecting Nimble. They have been great to work with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I am new to CRM and am still learning to use the Deals function. Also, I use an alias email through Gmail, and I don't believe (and I could be wrong) that I can send emails through Nimble with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial. You'll see how spoiled you are with the information at your fingertips about your contacts.

I use the task feature to follow up with people. I like the daily emails that combine tasks and my Google calendar into one place.

Nimble review by Stuart A.
Stuart A.

"Nimble is big bang for Coach and Hypnotherapy Practice"

What do you like best?

Its fast responsive and customisable.

Helps me to track enquiries and clients.

Integrates well with other Software systems

Google mail friendly

Social media streams to view whats happening with clients

send to email Group segments ( limited numbers but enough)

templated emails for regular types of contact with clients and prospects

I can track deals thru a customised pipline

Sometimes when I am wondering where i might getbusiness from I tickle some old enquiries with emails or phone calls and that usually stirs up some business.

Paper notes are good for phone calls when the computer is not on but this ensures that valuable business does not fall thru the cracks

Stuart Ashing - Life coaching & Hypnotherapy

What do you dislike?

Screen font sizes a bit small and text colours are bland. I use a chrome plugin to help with this. I'm Not blind just adding some choice in this area would make life easier.

Over all though, very good value and functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not as costly as some sytems. I find it great for a small business for now and can scale it up to remote workers easily.

I have all my prospect and client date in one place on the cloud where I like it

I can bring in new client info via the chrome email plugin and via the web browser.

This save a lot of cutting and pasting from emails.

Nimble review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Preferred CRM for my work"

What do you like best?

I like how Nimble easily interfaces with so many different programs. I especially like its Chrome extension so I can easily add/manage contacts directly from my email. I love that Nimble easily finds my contacts' social media accounts, websites, and other info.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Nimble lists my contacts' companies as separate contacts. When scrolling through my list of contacts, I don't want to think I have more than I actually do.

The main benefit is I can easily keep track of all my contacts, my last contact with them, and what I said to them incredibly easily. I can see what events are coming up on my calendar as well. All of the important info I need about my contacts is consolidated and easy to search through.

Nimble review by Barbara W.
Barbara W.

"Great to stay in touch witch active and passive network"

What do you like best?

it helps me generate information re a contact from many different sources stored in one place. since it sit in my gmail it keeps track of all my communication with my network, without me having to update the system.

What do you dislike?

i wish there was an even stronger connection with Linkedin (but that's not their fault), the widget does the basics, but can't see comms happening on linkedin. It sometimes seems to add company names as contacts, maybe I'm doing something wrong but that can get messy.

as a headhunter it is crucial for me to keep in contact with my network, I speak to passive candidates for years sometimes before i can place them somewhere. most recruitment crm is job pipeline oriented which doesn't work for me, this is people focused which is great.

Nimble review by David H.
David H.

"Nimble - Simply the best Social CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and social integration. I can manage all my communications from one place. Nimble is the most affordable Socially integrated CRM system in the market. I have tried several big names in the market and just did not get on with them.

Great support from Nimble and they take on board suggestions for improvements. I have seen a great amount of new features being added to Nimble over the past couple of years based on user requests and experience.

The ease or which you can import and export data is brilliant, I love how tags work to segment the clients.

What do you dislike?

The Nimble app has a lot of shortcomings but I understand that an upgrade is due anytime?

It is not easy to delete messages, this can be done only one page at a time and could take a lot of time.

There used to be a very useful feature where we could email up to 30 contacts right from Nimble. This was withdrawn. Would love to see it back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have recommended Nimble to a number of my clients and will continue to do so. The system just keeps getting better.

Helps me manage communications with both existing and potential clients using traditional and social platforms.

I used to run several databases each doing something different. I now just use Nimble for all my communications both for my business and personal life. It does everything claimed and more. I look forward to further developments.

Nimble review by Becky S.
Becky S.

"It's amazing and super helpful!"

What do you like best?

Not only does it make it very easy for me to find and add contacts, but I love the emails I receive each time there are engagement opportunities for my brand. It's really easy for my team to check and see if someone has already been contacted and to see the history of contact, I have never used Salesforce before, but I assume this is a similar tool to salesforce, but geared more towards someone like me who isn't looking to necessarily make sales, but keep track of communications.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I don't have any problems with it! I think it's a super helpful CRM and it's perfect for exactly what I need and use it for.

Managing our experts (contacts) and keeping tabs on communication. It's very easy with Nimble.

Nimble review by Jerry G.
Jerry G.

"From Clueless to Situational Awareness. The Secret to Success With Nimble."

What do you like best?

To succeed in business I need to have real-time awareness about those I meet with. I use Nimble to gain valuable intelligence on prospects that help qualify my ability to serve their needs. Nimble helps me connect with the right people, the right way, at just the right time.

What do you dislike?

Nimble bristles with advanced features. I would love to attend a Masterclass to become a Nimble Ninja.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by identifying your needs. There are those who believe that CRM and Marketing Automation are the same thing. They are not. While some products focus on attempting to be a Swiss Army Knife, Nimble works best as a resource in your Marketing CRM toolbox.

Nimble has solved my biggest challenge of getting prospects into the system and into my pipeline quickly.

Nimble review by Jo S.
Jo S.

"Nimble is the number 1 social CRM for social intelligence and relationship building "

What do you like best?

When it came to CRMs I wanted a tool that could integrate with my social media platforms. What I love is how it works everywhere I work, including on top of LinkedIn to 'automajicly' pull public profile info across the social landscape into a single record. The way many communications are unified (platform permission allowed) is ideal as is the relationship tracking and follow up ability.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that LinkedIn doesn't play ball. I'd love to have unified inbox within Nimble encompassing LinkedIn and Facebook. I originally signed up when LinkedIn was allowing access.

I save time and effort using Nimble, then befits being the data it finds to give me context and insight into the people I care about.

Nimble review by Dominic Y.
Dominic Y.

"Good CRM for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Nimble is easy to use and has a fresh and modern look and feel. It's cost effective and easy to add and remove users. It has some useful features such as custom data fields and tags which make it easy to sort and group contacts. CSV export feature allows for custom reports.

What do you dislike?

More reporting. More integrations would be welcome, along with expansion of existing integrations (for instance Office 365). Tasks should assigned to individuals should be also be view-able by "team"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use free trial to check system against business requirements. Be prepared to putt in effort to learn how best to use the system, not everything will work "out-of-the-box" as you might expect.

Better tracking of leads and monitoring of marketing performance

Nimble review by Janne L.
Janne L.

"Nimble user since 2016"

What do you like best?

Browser extension helps me to input data from every website that I visit without needing to open CRM. This is the fastest way to also check is the customer already in CRM.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, but here are my 40 characters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try browser extension, you will love it.

Fast data input. I have all the information about the customer in one place. I also use a lot of external sources for customer data and it all works with Nimble.

Nimble review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Nimble won an internal test we ran across 5 competing products---its the best value for money."

What do you like best?

I tested 4 other CRM platforms -- Nimble has the strongest Social Media integration of all that I tested, and was quick to implement. The "tagging" mechanism is tremendously useful when importing lists, as you can keep track of exactly where "imports" came from. No other platform had this capability.

What do you dislike?

People vs Companies. They need to sort this out, as there is no difference within the platform---- meaning you can easily get Ghosts of companies with no People in them....and there is no way to clean.

I do not like the way to get Lists in from Mail-Chimp. Its cumbersome. We want "live" update of Nimble when new leads contact us. Other platforms have ways to have such people entered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimble fits well with our core lead generation from Prospecting.

Managing our workflow around 1) Prospecting, and 2) Around new lead generation.

Nimble review by Kristina P.
Kristina P.

"Nimble- cannot imagine my work without it"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use and all what you need for the sales management and the strategy.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive to add more members into the team (each member 25$ ..:( )

It is not syncronized with my Outlook only with my Gmail account

I put all the necessary info about my current and potential cleints in one place , so it is easy to follow up what stage Im at with each one

Learning about Nimble?

* We monitor all Nimble reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.