Nimblechapps

Nimblechapps is a mobile app and game development company.

Work for Nimblechapps?
Iolap 2x

Learning about Nimblechapps?

Nimblechapps Reviews

Ask Nimblechapps a Question
Showing 3 Nimblechapps reviews
Nimblechapps review by Project Manager
Project Manager

Mobile development that far exceeded expectations.

What do you like best?

The experience with Nimblechapps has greatly surpassed expectations. From the beginning on my project was taken very serious and all efforts were made to understand every detail of the app I had in mind. This process helped me to understand my own ideas better, as some aspects were brought up that I haven't even thought of before. From there on communication has run smoothly and feedback of mine was always implemented swiftly. The application itself has turned out tremendously well. A few non-standard features were integrated perfectly and the app functions without any errors. Additionally, the design has been skilfully tailored to my needs of a clean and minimalistic visual experience. Bearing all this in mind, Nimblechapps has offered extremely competitive prices without compromising on quality. Would definitely recommend.

What do you dislike?

There was hardly anything to dislike. Sometimes communication would have been easier if real life meetings would have been possible. But this obviously a general constraint of working on cross border projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nimblechapps is a highly committed and competent company that delivers to the highest quality - at a very competitive price. Hence, full recommendation to chose them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nimblechapps
Nimblechapps review by <span>Paal Aleksander A.</span>
Paal Aleksander A.

Generous app developers!

What do you like best?

They are genuinely interested in new concepts, and so if you have some new ideas, they like to hear from you. Initially, when I was looking for online "colleges" I was talking with several different agencies. Nimblechapp Nsarg paid particular interest and kept contact with me. It took a while before we started, but then I think we have developed a very useful product.

What do you dislike?

This is the best long-distance co-workers I've ever had, by far!

What Android Developers solution do you use?

Nimblechapps review by <span>Jamarr T.</span>
Jamarr T.

Great company to work with--quick turnarounds!

What do you like best?

They deliver quick turnarounds, are very effective communicators, and offer creative suggestions to help further enhance the game I was looking to have created.

What do you dislike?

The time zone difference (They're located in India) sometimes made it difficult for me to get back to them in a timely fashion,, but they were always patient and understanding. The time zone difference may not pose an issue for others though.

Learning about Nimblechapps?

* We monitor all Nimblechapps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.