NinjaCat

NinjaCat is a powerful all-in-one reporting solution for leading digital marketing agencies. It combines Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics, Facebook, DoubleClick and Call Tracking into one beautiful interface, allowing you to monitor campaigns and deliver incredibly effective reports. Save time, reduce churn and win more clients today.
Learn more

Great SEO/PPC Reporting Software

Jamie K.
Director of Marketing Services at Foster Web Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

Automated reporting that saves me a ton of time while remaining flexible enough to fulfill my needs on a client-by-client basis.

I'm able to easily generate and receive recurring reports for my own clients, while at the same time I have the ability to monitor the performance of clients managed by other team members.

What do you dislike?

Report formatting not always work the way I want it to. There appear to be occasional minor/superficial errors in reporting data occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training materials they have available. Your reports will only be as good as the data they include and getting your projects set up correctly and early will pay dividends down the line.

I used to generate similar reports by hand. NinjaCat saves me and my team several hours per week and allows us to focus on getting work done.

NinjaCat for PPC Reporting

February 08, 2017

Emma F.
Account Manager at Hanapin Marketing

5.0
What do you like best?

Ninjacat is straightforward with a lot of flexibility, and most main PPC platforms are supported. The fact that Ninjacat links with Google Drive is especially helpful, since it means any platforms for which data isn't pulled in automatically can still be inserted manually. Ninjacat also has EXCELLENT customer support! They are quick to answer and thorough in their efforts to answer or resolve any problems that come up.

What do you dislike?

There are some PPC platforms not yet support by Ninjacat, which requires the linking of Google Drive and a lot of extra time/effort building templates with the custom metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform if you are primarily using Adwords/Bing/Yahoo or other large PPC platforms. Facebook is currently (2/2017) partially supported, though not as fully integrated as we'd like. Lots of flexibility to customize if you don't mind a little extra effort and fees are lower than competitors since it's only reporting (no bid or budget management features).

We use Ninjacat to communicate PPC account updates to our clients. As mentioned above, it presents the data clearly and is customizable to ensure we present all the relevant information needed.

Great Tool, Fantastic Support

July 31, 2017

Alejandro A.
Digital Marketing Consultant

5.0
What do you like best?

I've never had a better experience with a PPC report platform. NinjaCat does everything right. Shinobi templates are very flexible and offer great designs. You can play around and end up doing the perfect report you want. Also, having a call tracking feature all in the same PPC report tool is the best! On top of all this, the team support is very responsive and it'll always be there if you have any questions.

What do you dislike?

Two tiny things: running reports to get the latest data. Additionally, I wish there was a way to monitor our spendings from just one tab. We are currently using one for Adwords / Bing and another tab for Fb Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ninja Cat is fantastic for running reports in a few clicks. It also has good tools for monitoring campaigns and performance. Their call tracking software also is really convenient since it´s everything in the same platform.

We provide digital marketing services for small to medium sized car dealer businesses in the United States.

We were looking for a custom solution with conversions in our reports and NinjaCat was able to give that plus NinjaTrack calls in one platform.

NinjaCat solved our reporting problems

February 07, 2018

Laura H.
Digital Strike

5.0
What do you like best?

The interface is so simple and straightforward, everyone on my team was able to pick it up and run with it. The on-boarding process for NinjaCat was extremely helpful. We had dedicated support who helped me through every step of getting our new dashboards up and running. Overall, they have saved us money and lots of time when it comes to client reporting. We couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they stored the data in a data warehouse so reports didn't have to make the API call in real time. This takes a while since we have a lot of data we are pulling in. I believe this change is in the works though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compile the data sources and data points you want to report on. Get started with a trail and you will see how easy the system is to use.

I've researched and trialed just about every SEO & PPC reporting platform out there. I was blown away when I saw NinjaCat. We do a lot of customization in our client reporting and NinjaCat allows us to do all the customization we need and it's super easy to use. On our previous platform, I was spending a few hours a day (during reporting time) troubleshooting reports for my co-workers since I was the most familiar with the platform. We no longer have any of those issues with NinjaCat.

Need help finding the right software?
Chat with a G2 Guide

Solving all our reporting needs

September 19, 2017

Chris D.
PPC Team Manager at Space and Time Media
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

The drag and drop style interface is so easy to work with, and the pre-built widgets are a great starting place for any data you want to show. The fact that Ninjacat talks to so many big name API's is great, but the fact that you can pull data through from a Google Sheet is even better. Some of the competitors we looked at before choosing Ninjacat require a strong knowledge of coding/development work to get the most out of their platforms - but Ninjacat is intuitive, and you can work with it right away. The support team is fantastic, and will help you figure out how to show the data you need to.

What do you dislike?

We have a large portfolio of clients that all require very different, bespoke reports. We probably underestimated the time it would take to set up all of the different templates, and move all of the clients onto the system. This is not the fault of Ninjacat, and other agencies may find that if their reports are more templated, their onboarding process would not take as long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the groundwork first - make sure you know what your reports should contain, what metrics you want to show, a rough idea of how it should look. This will save you so much time and hassle in the long run - there's so much you CAN do with Ninjacat, it's easy to get carried away. Focus on what you NEED to do, and work from there.

We have saved something like 230 man hours per month on reporting, giving us that time back to actually work on client accounts, and build client relationships. We now also have a uniform look and feel across all of our reports, and are working towards putting a complete reporting and insights package together for our premium clients.

NinjaCat is a pillar of our online marketing agency

February 14, 2018

Graeme G.
Director of Online Marketing
Media Production, 2-10 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The wide array of potential data sources I can bring into highly customizable reports.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find anything to complain about. If pressed, I would say that the service alone is a little more expensive than if you were to set up multiple accounts to do all the things that NinjaCat can do from individual services (reporting, call tracking, data consumption).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make room in your budget for it. It is enterprise level service for medium level prices

With NinjaCat my agency has a central reporting source, a managed advertising KPI dashboard, and call tracking/recording service. Through NinjaCat we have been able to better monitor our managed advertising accounts, communicate our benefit to clients, and stay on top of a large number of disparate advertising accounts.

Great Platform, First To Integrate All Sources Into One Report

Gabriel B.
SEO/SEM Director & Digital Marketing Strategist

4.0
What do you like best?

- new features added on a regular basis

- integration with AdRoll, Twitter, FB, Double CLick and more added regularly

- the only reporting solution we found that is suited for an integrated marketing agency

- reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

- very complex, steep learning curve

- will not work properly with campaigns that house multiple locations under the same campaign. Makes reporting for multi-locations a PITA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an integrated / full service shop, this is one of only and best choices for you. This removes a lot of headaches and API work.

Our business problem was our shift to more of a full-service, integrated marketing agency. We needed to find a reporting system that tied the most important advertising sources together into a nifty report that highlighted how it impacted the bottom line. We tested many, many platforms and no one else came close in value (price) and built in integrations.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

July 11, 2017

Nicole M.
Digital Marketing Specialist at RevolutionParts, Inc.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

What do you like best?

NinjaCat has a simplistic design and crazy fast account onboarding process that is a breath of fresh air. It's easy to get bogged down in data and having to sort through gobs of custom settings and NinjaCat takes away all of that headache.

What do you dislike?

I've worked in Kenshoo before and I miss the automated campaign updates that I could set up such. For example, in NinjaCat you can only monitor budget pacing, but the system does nothing to fix over or under pacing accounts. Kenshoo would take it a step further and automate bid adjustments to fix issues. Kenshoo is also much more expensive than NinjaCat and the Kenshoo automated adjustments were buggy at best so take that into consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if all you need is reporting.

This is mainly just a reporting platform. It's not going to provide any automated campaign updates like Kenshoo. We mainly use it for 2 things: sending monthly automated reports to clients (huge time saver) and to monitor budget pacing.

Increased PPC Transparency

June 27, 2017

Luke L.
Director of Project Management at Titan SEO

5.0
What do you like best?

Automated PPC reporting is robust enough so that we can get all our PPC clients on these reports essentially ending any manual reporting and saving our reporting team a significant amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Only having one credential for the PPC client to login into their interface. Though I believe this recently changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reporting capability is quite robust as they allow you to migrate most data from Adwords and customize the data fields in a way that would be relevent to the client.

NinjaCat provides an increased level of transparency for the client. Many clients are not that well versed in Adwords so clear reporting and an interface that is a lot easer for the client to view than Adwords drastically improving the credibility of our PPC management process and results for the clients.

Simple results to show off metrics to clients

Garrett J.
Senior Paid Search Marketing Manager at C.R. England / Photographer & Videographer
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is emailed directly to clients and that they have access without me having to download reports and sent them directly to them. I like the fact that we have been able to fine tune the boxes that we show to clients with relative ease is very nice to not overwhelm them with data.

What do you dislike?

It is a little slow when trying to change views via the different traffic sources. I have heard that we are working on a solution that we will not have to refresh the entire page to see the updated metrics. The load time when video conferencing with clients is frustrating when there is significant lag.

As far as business problems go, in my experience people have a difficult time understanding web traffic metrics, and I feel like this solves the majority of that issue. Spelling things out plainly and concisely to makes the expectations clear, and benchmarking goals much easier for me and my clients.

NinjaCat takes the burden off reporting

February 06, 2017

Richard M.
Digital Marketing Strategist at Sound Communications
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

We all know that feeling on the 1st of the month when you're scrambling to get your clients their monthly reports...NinjaCat really takes that stress away. With an intuitive dashboard and stellar customer service, there is no reason to panic anymore. Our clients enjoy the simplistic reporting style and we love the ease of creating templates and the automatic deployment.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure there are always features in the works, but there always seems to be a capability we wish we had available. For example, separating columns by types of conversions and the customization of the client dashboard columns. Though, with NinjaCat, you have the ability to suggest a feature which is a great way to listen to your consumer.

Reporting was taking up too much time from the members on the digital team. With NinjaCat, we now have the time to focus on more important tasks that improve the success of the client's campaigns.

Ninja Cat makes me the Ninja SEO Genius

Lauren D.
SEO Specialist | Writer & Content Developer | Marketing Pro | Sales Leader | Dressage Rider

5.0
What do you like best?

This is the easiest platform to understand when it comes to PPC numbers. The dashboard is user-friendly and allows me to understand and evaluate where ALL of my clients are. Navigation, design, execution are all 5 stars. It allows me to filter and extract and share my reports easily, making sure I look like the SEO genius when I'm presenting data to clients. NinjaCat takes a heavy, complex subject and presents it in a simplistic package with a beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

With so many clients, I usually wind up using the Search function because each page is optimized for being "above the fold" and only lists 8 per page. I'd like a bit more scrolling room if I had to be picky - otherwise what did I buy this giant monitor for?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT.

The projections are enabling me to keep my clients adspend in check on the daily. If they're projecting way under during slow months, I can then direct them to utilize their budget towards different campaigns or testing as I present solid, reliable numbers. I can get quick adspend totals, see what worked and what didn't, and adjust with ninja-skills from the background.

Very Accurate and Actionable Data

David P.
Digital Media Strategist at Creative Multimedia Solutions

4.0
What do you like best?

At CreativeMMS, we have multiple clients from different industries and NinjaCat makes creating reports simple. Being able to integrate our Analytics and Search Console metrics has made a big difference in how we share insightful data with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is slow when "running" reports and importing spreadsheet can be problematic occasionally. Also, sometimes what is seen in the add notes section does not stay aligned properly when converting to PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform that offers charts, tables, and most data from analytics. The widgets offer many views into different areas that are vital to reporting. Also, the reports can be customized for each client which adds that personal touch.

We are able to give our clients more in-depth knowledge into their website performance and data. The benefit is being able to track performance and hone in on areas that need improvement for our clients.

Too many bugs!

June 12, 2018

Amitav G.

0.5
What do you like best?

I liked the visualization and the ability to combine data across channels.

What do you dislike?

Too buggy and I couldn't use it for my purpose. The reports I generated had bugs and my clients were not satisfied by the platform unfortunately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure that you have tested out the reports before you go live. Try to take help from their support team.

I was trying to perform some data analysis with the data I was pulling in from multiple channels. I wanted to combine the data to provide insights across channels.

I did see benefits in the platform and it does allow me to combine data. But, unfortunately the platform seemed to have usability issues and bugs. The reports built were not up to the mark and that was an issue.

Reporting made easier

December 05, 2017

Matt V.
Senior PPC Strategist at Clicktoast - PPC Engineering

4.0
What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can generate and automate reports. It does a good job of pulling data and makes it pretty easy to configure templates to my needs. We also use the monitor feature to keep track of our combined ad spend budgets across platforms

What do you dislike?

The formatting in the reports text fields is not very good. Way too basic for this day and age. Makes it very difficult to make my look good. Plus, I can't even see the "notes" sections in my reports if I'm on my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do PPC work for multiple clients be sure to configure the monitoring for budgets

I've used other SEO/SEM tools like Raven Tools and found them difficult to make them look anything more than generic. We have gotten good feedback from clients about these reports. Part of their effectiveness is that it is very easy for us to configure them to each account so that they directly speak to the clients needs.

Great platform, helpful support staff, and innovative leaders

August 18, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

I love working with the NinjaCat platform! It makes it easy for me to see what is going on with my campaigns in one dashboard and create customized reports easily for my clients. By far the most user friendly interface I have used. I think the best part about the NC platform is definitely the team. The support staff is very responsive, detailed and they take your feedback and run with it. The leadership there is approachable, insightful, and constantly pushing the ball forward.

What do you dislike?

Nothing inparticular, everything I wish it did it is usually in the next release so I don't have to wait too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have evaluated 10+ reporting platforms and keep coming back to NinjaCat. It is light years ahead of any other service out there and you get a great value as well.

NinjaCat makes it super easy for me to create beautiful customized reports for my clients while also allowing my internal team to tracking what campaign performance quickly and efficiently.

Great Tools, Better Support

July 11, 2017

Andy W.
Media Manager at HMC Advertising
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

What do you like best?

The reporting tools are extremely easy to use and we were up and running in a couple weeks. Anything we have trouble with is quickly met with outstanding customer support!

What do you dislike?

Some of the formatting within text boxes can be wonky but if you format the html elsewhere and bring it back into the text box it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The things NinjaCat can't do aren't deal-breakers and are most likely being fixed. Each update since we've been signed on has been awesome and it's only getting better!

We are providing extremely detailed reports for our clients in 10% of the time compared to our previous provider. They can be customized and automatically sent directly to the clients which saves even more time for our media team.

NinjaCat reporting saves us loads of time

September 22, 2016

5.0
What do you like best?

Best thing I like is that NinjaCat integrates with all the important platforms that we report on; Google Adwords, BingAds, Facebook, Call Rail and Analytics. Before we had to splice all the data together into one report, which was cumbersome, but now it automatically compiles it all.

What do you dislike?

They are missing conversion data from Facebook, which is one of the most important metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for your standard agency managing Adwords and BingAds and SEO.

We are trying to save time for all the reporting/analyzation that we have to do regularly. We send out reports daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc and this gives us a way to get all the data we need efficiently. I'm director of PPC so I also receive reports emailed to me on a weekly basis for important accounts. I can get a quick overview of the accounts without having to login into different places.

NinjaCat solved our Reporting Needs

Joseph H.
Business Operations Manager at WorkWave
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

NinjaCat is currently the only software suite that delivers all of the functionality we need. They are scrappy and respond quickly to any questions or development needs we want added to the pipeline. There is noone else in the space that delivers the same level of service in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - they have been excellent to work with for the last 18 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet the team. They are fantastic.

They integrate all of our publisher and in-house reporting into one place for our customers. This has made our jobs significantly easier. It also allows for batch email publishing and customer log on.

Up and coming automated reporting solution

December 08, 2017

Matt M.
Senior Client Manager at Point It

3.5
What do you like best?

The new user interface is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Because it's a newer product, it doesn't have all of the features that we're looking for. For example, for facebook reporting purposes, there's not a way to break out columns by view through and click through windows. You can set the windows, but if you want to show just view through or click through, you have to create a separate widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NinjaCat has come a long way in a short amount of time. They have a great account team and are always listening to feedback. I fully expect that they will have one of the best reporting tools available here soon!

NinjaCat saves me hours on reporting. It allows us as an agency to spend more time working on items that will impact client accounts, instead of just doing house keeping.

The best reporting platform and team to work with.

January 24, 2018

Bryan D.
Director of Paid Search at Avalaunch Media

5.0
What do you like best?

They are always adding more to the platform. It works perfectly for our needs. Their team is very intelligent and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. The only improvement that could be made is more integrations, which they are always bringing on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of great features in this tool, so don't feel shy about reaching out to their team for help with anything.

.We use it for our SEO & PPC reporting, and for some custom work that we do we use manual KPI's to still keep our reporting to a single tool.

Ninja Cat Revolutionized Our Reporting!

November 07, 2018

Nicole M.
Vice President & Integrator at Rocket Clicks

5.0
What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of Ninja Cat is the incredibly talented support team. They are the most advanced technical support teams I have ever worked with. They truly know their product, and get energized by tough asks. The product itself is very innovative, and constantly changing, so that support team has to be top notch!

What do you dislike?

There are not as many templates to start from. I would be nice to have alot of different types of templates to get inspiration from when creating a new report type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't "settle" with other reporting solutions. With Ninja Cat almost anything is possible!

Being able to accurately and quickly aggregate data points to make fast decisions within our accounts.

Great option for reporting and tracking calls !

July 28, 2017

ka r.
staff at University of Alabama
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

What do you like best?

NinjaCat has saved us so much time - that's definitely what I like the best about it. It takes an overwhelmning amount of tasks and centralizes/automates them, giving me a sense of control. It can generate client reports, track calls (easy set up and monitoring), manage budgets, and more.

What do you dislike?

If I had a criticism, it would be that it's a bit too much of a jack of all trades while mastering none. And there are some gaps/oversights in its options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling to stay on top of or keep track of multiple lines on projects, ninjacat is amazing for restoring your sense of control and visibility of all aspects.

As I said earlier, it's the sense of being able to see everything at once and having multiple functions automated/managed by the software. I often feel like I am dropping threads because of the different directions running a business takes me. NinjaCat helps me get a clear picture of the overall.

Very detailed reporting-pulls everything in through widgets and can be set for automatic deployment!

Shannon M.
Director of Account Services at Page 1 Solutions
Internet, 51-200 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

For most clients, you can set up one all-encompassing template and only the active services/integrations will get displayed in your report. With this solution, you don't have to manage multiple templates.

What do you dislike?

They don't have integrations with all of the social platforms yet.

We were creating reports manually for each client and sending them as attachments (for some clients that could be up to 8 individual documents that needed to be opened).

This saved us time across multiple departments and consolidated the information into one visually pleasing report.

Ninja Cat a great place to keep all your information in one place

July 07, 2016

Travis J.
Director of Digital Strategy at Matix Labs

5.0
What do you like best?

I love I can track all my data in one place. Being able to compiled all of my bing and adwords data into one place makes all the difference for my clients and I. One feature we use most often is budgets. They project for me what my spend should be even if its 25 days away from the end of the month.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do not like as much is how long it takes to build a new template. I like the versatility of it but it takes a long time to set each one up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using more than one platform this is a great solution. If you are only on bing or adwords then maybe this is not the solution for you.

It saves me time and energy by compiling everything into one spot. It makes my dare more efficient when I can see how my entire budget for all paid search accounts in one place. Another problem it is solving is the easy accessibility that my clients have to the system and the ease of using it. They have never had a problem navigating it.

Buggy and Difficult to Use

April 03, 2018

11-50 employees

0.5
What do you like best?

I liked the level of details that could be pulled into the report. I also liked that the final report is through a WYSIWYG UI.

I believe they are on the right track as soon as they can fix their UI and data and performance related bugs.

What do you dislike?

- PDF reports didn't look presentable

- Emails to clients not getting sent out

- Very difficult to configure reports

I could barely use the platform because of the bugs in the platform. The slowness has been a real issue. Also, there were a lot of UI bugs and data discrepancies that rendered the platform useless for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not at this time. Once they fix the bugs and improve their UI and ease of use it will be usable.

I was trying to use Ninjacat for reporting to my clients. I have 25 SMB clients and all I wanted was a nice whitelabeled report to my clients.

Unfortunately with bugs 1) empty reports were sent out or 2) some reports got missed out. 3) There were even issues with the way the reports came out - charts overlapping each other

I didn't get enough benefits, sorry.

Very helpful staff & great product

4.0
What do you like best?

The NinjaCat team is experienced and they can modify their product to fit your needs. We searched for months trying to find the right dashboard provider. We tried Domo and other name brand reporting dashboards, but nothing has come close to the service we receive from NinjaCat. We also like the fact that we can consolidate our call tracking with NInjaCat, rather than having another vendor just for call tracking. NInjaCat also provides a large amount of online resources for us to find answers to our problems. When we can't find anything with their online resources we can always ask our account manager. The account managers are very knowledgeable when it comes to the platform.

What do you dislike?

Specific projects take longer than others. They could be a little better about hitting deadlines. I wish there was more training documentation or courses regarding the ninjatrack. I know the call tracking isn't their main feature, but it's pretty important to our clients and it would be nice if there were more resources put around this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't see something that you want ask if they can implement it.

We provide digital marketing services for small to medium sized businesses in the United States and Canada. NinjaCat helps us provide an extra level of detail in the results they receive from our services. Some platforms come just as they are and NinjaCat provides us the ability to show what we want to and decide what not to share. This helps us be a transparent company to our clients.

A Huge Time Saver

August 01, 2017

Patrick C.
Paid Digital Marketing Analyst at Workshop Digital, LLC

5.0
What do you like best?

NinjaCat allows puts all of your data from multiple channels into one place. Then lets you build templatized or custom reports that will auto-update your tables and graphs every reporting period! Just type your notes and send off the report. It's as easy as that.

What do you dislike?

A couple 3rd party integrations aren't quite where we'd like them to be. But they are working on them and trust they will be fully functional soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to support if you have any issues. They're very willing to work with you.

Faster reporting, and sleek dashboards for internal and external review.

Great Reporting tool

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The ability to build custom reports to suit our clients needs. The responsiveness of the NinjaCat team is always fast. Willingness to listen to our suggestions for future releases, which in turn will make a better product for not only us, but other companies as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are extremely responsive and willing to work with us, to customize our clients' needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely utilize this product. The team is working towards bettering this software and we're excited to see where things are headed in the future.

The ability to send custom reports to clients automatically with limited to no corrections needed. The data is easy to pull and transpose into effective formats, to discuss with clients.

Easy to use and pretty robust.

May 07, 2018

Dwayne S.
Director of Account Management at 3GEngagement
Automotive, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

Very easy to automate reports. Love the ability to share Dashboards with clients.

What do you dislike?

Some platforms aren't compatible yet. Some have been added in the time we have been using it. Not too complicated to pull the data in, just a little time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that not all platforms are integrated, but fairly easy to get the data in.

I don't forget to send reports to clients! They love the visuals on the reports.

NinjaCat is an amazing time saver.

Bethany B.
Senior Account Manager at Clix Marketing

5.0
What do you like best?

The ability to build reports and schedule automatic updates and emails saves our agency so much time. I love that I don't need to think about reporting any more on a daily basis because it's all taken care of in the NinjaCat system. It also helps when I am out of the office because I don't need to worry about logging into my email to send out reports. I can't believe how much time I save by using the automated reporting features.

I also love the NinjaTrack call reporting. We recently switched from Invoca to NinjaTrack for our clients and it's been awesome. It's much more cost effective and provides everything our client needs and more when it comes to call tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more integration with other tools to easily import different types of conversions that might be tracked outside of ad platforms. For example, we have a chat integration on one of or client's sites (Apex Chat) and since that isn't something that can be integrated automatically within the NinjaCat reports I still have to pull that data manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you waste a lot of time pulling reports, NinjaCat is an awesome solution. You only need to set up a report once, and then it can update and be sent to client's automatically as often as you need.

Reporting was a huge time suck for us. I used to have to update reports for clients on a daily basis. The first couple hours of each day were dedicated to pulling numbers instead of doing things that were actually improving the performance of client accounts. I have been able to save 10+ hours every week with automated reporting.

Month end reports with the click of a button

Internet, 11-50 employees

4.0
What do you like best?

The ease of creating visually impressive reports. I'm good at optimizing accounts, but not the best at putting together reports. I spent a lot of time trying to get exported data from Excel to look right in Word. I'm a perfectionist, so this took awhile! Now I can focus on what I do best.

What do you dislike?

Hard to get a hold of on phone.

Since we're a small business, sometimes we have issues with our CC declining for various reasons. My account was shut off and I couldn't log-on to update payment info and needed to get a report off to a client ASAP. I reached out several times during normal business hours with a new CC # that had funds available and had to leave several messages before I got a call back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They can be hard to reach. Make sure you take care of any outstanding bills before they lock you out of your account and you have to reach someone by phone to pay and get back in.

Saving time and making us look more professional to clients.

Ninjacat Helps Save Time

Kristine H.
Associate Director of Client Services

5.0
What do you like best?

I like the ease of replicating reports across multiple clients as well as the wealth of data that can be inserted to make a report that will really give the client what they need. There response on support issues is quick and very helpful. They are always there to help and go the extra mile with their service.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes for the reporting aspect of Ninjacat but they recently took away the chat feature and replaced it with an email support. Both are good, but I prefer the chat option. The chat option seems more real time when there is an actual conversation going versus the email option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a reporting specific platform, Ninjacat is top notch. They offer a great level of support and a lot of options for integration of multiple platforms. Adding data manually, or through a service that pulls in data to a Google sheet, makes the options unlimited really making Ninjacat stand out from other reporting platforms.

Focusing only on reporting has helped us to reduce costs from other more complex platforms with multiple uses that weren't always needed. We have also been able to reproduce initial reports and then tweak them by clients as needed. Also, their options for Facebook reporting is better than others I have seen. The way the information is broken out as well as how some fields are calculated are great.

OK but lacking in important features

Emily B.
Client Manager at Point It

2.5
What do you like best?

I like the ease in which you can pull information from multiple engines such as Google and Bing into one report. I also like the ease in which you can pull performance data, graphs, device data, ad data, etc. all into one report easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the template creation process. It takes far to long to download the new report before you can even see what your changes look like. There desperately needs to be a preview function. Also, I dislike the ability to group things by labels or campaign titles. It's imperative that I can report on nonbrand vs brand or by geographic location. Lastly, I would like to be able to show multiple weeks/months data presented in a table so that I can see the previous weeks/months when I'm looking at this week's data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes down to a cost/benefit analysis of what features you really need vs how much you are willing to pay.

I work from an agency and have to provide weekly/monthly reports to clients. Ninja cat cuts the time to update new reports in half and makes it easy to pull together new versions of reports in minutes.

An easy transition, a flexible tool

November 13, 2017

Andrew M.
Co-Founder at Workshop Digital - We are hiring SEO and PPC experts!

5.0
What do you like best?

NinjaCat brings together all the functions and features that our digital marketing teams need to create unified, detailed reporting for all of our clients.

What do you dislike?

There were a few features missing from early releases of their new platform (Shinobi) but their support team has been very responsive and most of those features have already been updated.

Our teams save a significant amount of time every month with client reporting. Our clients now receive their reports faster which leaves more time for high-level strategic thinking and analysis.

User Friendly Interface With Great Service

Vicki C.
Team Lead, Digital Marketing at Search Engine People

4.0
What do you like best?

The best part about Ninjacat is it's user friendly interface which made scaling it across our company quick and easy. It also makes report creation and editing fast, toning down the time-friction usually associated with setting up a new client with new reporting.

What do you dislike?

Over the coming months I would like to see Ninjacat be able to show separate columns based on type of conversion. This is extremely important to many of our paid media clients. With that, it would be great if it could pull the bounce rate, session duration, etc metrics from AdWords (which you get once Google Analytics & AdWords are linked). This way you don't need two charts for you to see relevant Analytics metrics related to campaigns.

The biggest business problem that Ninjacat helps solve is time efficiency - allowing our expert team to spend less time reporting and more time on insights and analysis.

Ok reporting platform

July 05, 2018

11-50 employees

3.5
What do you like best?

We are able to access most of the platforms we work with, allowing for a report that combines all tactics and represents them in one concise manner.

What do you dislike?

Consistent tech issues. Bugs happen with some frequency stalling the reporting deadlines. Support is slow to respond or address issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If an agency, decide how sophisticated your clients are and what data they want to see.

Clients expecting a more customizable, drill-down data platform will not be satisfied. Delays in reporting month to month are possibility due to tech bugs.

One-spot reporting, making reporting on multiple advertising platforms easy and uniform. Good amount of data for an average client.

Reporting

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

The customer service attached to NinjaCat service is truly spectacular and the drag and drop toolkit to create reports is very easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

The template process could be improved to allow for saved or preset modules and be a littler quicker interface wise to build/adjust/apply to other accounts. Within the dashboards it would be nice to allow for the administrator to choose what data components/sections should be available to which clients. As of right now you get the same dashboard for all clients which some data is irrelevant to a particular campaign for one client that is relevant to the other.

We are solving the need for manual processes in reporting. Using Ninjacat we have been able to create a less labor intensive process to get on-demand reporting for our clients. The primary benefit is time and value that our company has saved.

Excellent Customer Service, Robust Feature Set

Jeff D.
Director, Analytics
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

The team at Ninjacat is incredibly responsive to our needs. Each and every time we have raised any concern, they immediately get on the phone with us and resolve the situation.

What do you dislike?

There have been very few things we have disliked, and each time we have had an issue, the Ninjacat team has fixed our problem extremely quickly.

The Ninjacat platform allowed us to give up-to-date information to all of our clients in a user-friendly and good looking interface. The primary benefit has been that our customers' satisfaction levels with our product has been much higher than in the past.

Ninja Cat - A Review

Kyle A.
Digital Sales Coordinator at Adtaxi
Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

3.0
What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and perfect for a client facing report. Easy to customize color schemes and placement of widgets.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Ninja Cat itself cannot interpret data. I had a campaign that had data all housed within a Google doc. Ninja Cat was not able to translate that data into visual graphics, which our client was accustomed to. We were not able to keep that campaign report running through Ninja Cat.

This team, right now, is strictly focused on solving the issue of work flow. Our work flow has been greatly straightened out with the addition of ninja cat to our portfolio. Clients are very pleased with the reports being generated. We have, however, realized that this account requires a plethora of "connecting" from doc to doc and doc to Ninja Cat.

Great for Search and Social, but limited for Programmatic.

September 21, 2017

3.5
What do you like best?

It aggregates all of my data from theTradeDesk, allowing me to quickly access basic data for all of my advertisers and campaigns. Allows you to bring in your own data through Google Drive, although it is a bit laborious.

What do you dislike?

Missing quite a bit of data for theTradeDesk. I can only pull up to 6 conversions, but I need quite a bit more for many campaigns, meaning I have to work a bit handicapped. I also find it hard to merge data from separate platforms, allowing me to measure success from different partners easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think with some patience, NinjaCat will evolve into a great multi channel reporting tool. For Search and Facebook, the tool has got a lot going for it! It just needs to do some catching up for programmatic.

It allows me quick access to my data, and a starting point of looking at performance across different channels, like search, social and programatic

Extremely useful product for agencies

November 16, 2017

5.0
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use for multi-department reporting. We are able to collaborate together and keep all of our data in one place. The graphics and visuals are appealing to the eye. The integrations with Google Analytics and AdWords make data collection and analysis easy to do.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. There are a few bugs here and there, but you'll have that with any software. NinjaCat seems to be really good about catching the bugs and fixing in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using an outdated way of compiling reports for clients or company use, give NinjaCat a try. It will completely change the way you do things and save a lot of time.

I work for an advertising agency where multiple departments need to input data into one report for clients and NinjaCat makes this a stress-free system.

The Amazing Ninjacat.

July 26, 2018

Jonathan S.

3.0
What do you like best?

I like the software because is easy to use and the reports are very customizable.

What do you dislike?

I think that its difficult to create different reports, but there isnt a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with Ninjacat, sometimes its so slow.

I dont have any problems with this app.

The benefits that i realized are with the delivering stunning.

NinjaCat Review

February 09, 2017

Jacob P.
Creative Director at 50FreeCalls.com

4.0
What do you like best?

Customer service is outstanding. We work with Robin often, and whenever there's a problem or we have questions, she's always there. She always seems to go the extra mile for us and to make things possible, which is not something that you find every day.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times. For example, I would like the ability to edit a report and then go back to the page I was on, rather than having to filter and find that report again after I've made changes, but that's a minor nitpick.

NinjaCat allows us to create detailed reports for our clients, which is a great bit of added value for them. It also allows us to set our level of transparency to be unique to each client, which is helpful.

Finally, Reporting Becomes Practical!

Matthew J.
Vice President, Client Services | Think Webstore
Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

What do you like best?

That we could customize reports for all of our clients, and that the reports are so clean and attractive. Getting all of the data into the reports that we wanted to convey to our clients was incredibly easy, and making and modifying reports to fit the needs of individual clients is simple.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be connected directly to more social media platforms, but that is in the works, so I'm happy it in on the way.

The major benefits have been providing better reporting to our clients (and ourselves), and saving massive amounts of time each month compiling and distributing reports.

Solid reporting platform with a lot of options and good support.

February 06, 2017

Marc B.
Senior PPC Strategist at Clicktoast - PPC Engineering

4.0
What do you like best?

NinjaCat offers a lot of options for metrics and networks, even CallRail which is very important to us. And the newly added calculated fields are great! Their support has also always been very fast/responsive.

What do you dislike?

With the newest template rollout, there are numerous improvements and it's 10x better than the previous, but the new release is limited in design, colors, table text sizing, etc. I also strongly dislike how the new templates don't automatically add additional pages when data runs over one page. You have to manually create additional pages.

We are able to offer very robust, detailed reports, but in a fraction of the time.

Incluir otras plataformas de redes sociales (Google my business

November 15, 2018

Ivan B.
Experto en Digital Marketing y Social Media. Profesor Universitario. 2 años como Líder regional de GoogleMaps®

5.0
What do you like best?

Lo integral de la herramienta, apoya en la disminución del tiempo en la generación de los reportes. Esta área (la generación de reportes) es una de las cosas que ocupa más tiempo.

What do you dislike?

Solo es una sugerencia. Me gustaría que incluya métricas o gestión de Google My Business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Existen otras plataformas como Google my business (Google maps) que están relacionadas con las interacciones de Guias locales de Google. Google local Guides, sería interesante que hagan integración con esta plataforma.

El ahorro de tiempo

Average user experience for lead gen clients

Davis C.
Digital Advertising Specialist at RepEquity, LLC
Internet, 51-200 employees

1.5
What do you like best?

Simplicity. Ease of pulling in data for monthly reports. I only use NinjaCat for clients who only use Adwords.

What do you dislike?

Not seamlessly integrated with Facebook. Too challenging to pull in other platforms into one report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to do too much with the platform in terms of widgets. Utilize the notes sections to provide data outside of Adwords.

Reporting to clients on their digital ad spend; educating clients on where their money is going. Ninja Cat allows for a quick report, if the client is only spending in Adwords.

Ninjacat Reports, the Good & the bad

September 21, 2016

Dallas S.
Enterprise Paid Search Manager at Avalaunch Media

4.0
What do you like best?

The visualization of data and automation of a task that is done weekly and monthly.

What do you dislike?

There is not as much flexibility with the data as I would like. Some data sets you can only see in certain views and certain graphs with some data but not others. The only reason why I bring that up is because my clients like to see their reports in a specific way. Otherwise this would be a moot point for me.

Automation of a task that is needed to be done every month and free's up more of my time to focus on other tasks.

NinjaCat is a robust, complete tools for reporting digital advertising

February 10, 2017

Allison P.
Senior Inbound Marketing Specialist at Falls Digital
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

5.0
What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple fact that NinjaCat fills a hole that is so desperately needed in the digital advertising world, custom reporting. Clients ask for reports of their campaign success and it is difficult to produce any easy, visual reporting within native platforms like Google AdWords. NinjaCat fills this void.

What do you dislike?

NinjaCat takes training. It's not simple to jump in and learn on your own.

As I stated above, it's difficult to create custom reports with digital advertising. NinjaCat solves this problem.

Learning about NinjaCat?