NinjaCat

NinjaCat

NinjaCat is a powerful all-in-one reporting solution for leading digital marketing agencies. It combines Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics, Facebook, DoubleClick and Call Tracking into one beautiful interface, allowing you to monitor campaigns and deliver incredibly effective reports. Save time, reduce churn and win more clients today.

Work for NinjaCat?

Learning about NinjaCat?

NinjaCat Reviews

Ask NinjaCat a Question
NinjaCat review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Solving all our reporting needs"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop style interface is so easy to work with, and the pre-built widgets are a great starting place for any data you want to show. The fact that Ninjacat talks to so many big name API's is great, but the fact that you can pull data through from a Google Sheet is even better. Some of the competitors we looked at before choosing Ninjacat require a strong knowledge of coding/development work to get the most out of their platforms - but Ninjacat is intuitive, and you can work with it right away. The support team is fantastic, and will help you figure out how to show the data you need to.

What do you dislike?

We have a large portfolio of clients that all require very different, bespoke reports. We probably underestimated the time it would take to set up all of the different templates, and move all of the clients onto the system. This is not the fault of Ninjacat, and other agencies may find that if their reports are more templated, their onboarding process would not take as long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the groundwork first - make sure you know what your reports should contain, what metrics you want to show, a rough idea of how it should look. This will save you so much time and hassle in the long run - there's so much you CAN do with Ninjacat, it's easy to get carried away. Focus on what you NEED to do, and work from there.

We have saved something like 230 man hours per month on reporting, giving us that time back to actually work on client accounts, and build client relationships. We now also have a uniform look and feel across all of our reports, and are working towards putting a complete reporting and insights package together for our premium clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NinjaCat
Showing 132 NinjaCat reviews
NinjaCat review by Jamie K.
Jamie K.

"Great SEO/PPC Reporting Software"

What do you like best?

Automated reporting that saves me a ton of time while remaining flexible enough to fulfill my needs on a client-by-client basis.

I'm able to easily generate and receive recurring reports for my own clients, while at the same time I have the ability to monitor the performance of clients managed by other team members.

What do you dislike?

Report formatting not always work the way I want it to. There appear to be occasional minor/superficial errors in reporting data occasionally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the training materials they have available. Your reports will only be as good as the data they include and getting your projects set up correctly and early will pay dividends down the line.

I used to generate similar reports by hand. NinjaCat saves me and my team several hours per week and allows us to focus on getting work done.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NinjaCat
NinjaCat review by Emma F.
Emma F.

"NinjaCat for PPC Reporting"

What do you like best?

Ninjacat is straightforward with a lot of flexibility, and most main PPC platforms are supported. The fact that Ninjacat links with Google Drive is especially helpful, since it means any platforms for which data isn't pulled in automatically can still be inserted manually. Ninjacat also has EXCELLENT customer support! They are quick to answer and thorough in their efforts to answer or resolve any problems that come up.

What do you dislike?

There are some PPC platforms not yet support by Ninjacat, which requires the linking of Google Drive and a lot of extra time/effort building templates with the custom metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform if you are primarily using Adwords/Bing/Yahoo or other large PPC platforms. Facebook is currently (2/2017) partially supported, though not as fully integrated as we'd like. Lots of flexibility to customize if you don't mind a little extra effort and fees are lower than competitors since it's only reporting (no bid or budget management features).

We use Ninjacat to communicate PPC account updates to our clients. As mentioned above, it presents the data clearly and is customizable to ensure we present all the relevant information needed.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

NinjaCat review by Alejandro A.
Alejandro A.

"Great Tool, Fantastic Support"

What do you like best?

I've never had a better experience with a PPC report platform. NinjaCat does everything right. Shinobi templates are very flexible and offer great designs. You can play around and end up doing the perfect report you want. Also, having a call tracking feature all in the same PPC report tool is the best! On top of all this, the team support is very responsive and it'll always be there if you have any questions.

What do you dislike?

Two tiny things: running reports to get the latest data. Additionally, I wish there was a way to monitor our spendings from just one tab. We are currently using one for Adwords / Bing and another tab for Fb Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ninja Cat is fantastic for running reports in a few clicks. It also has good tools for monitoring campaigns and performance. Their call tracking software also is really convenient since it´s everything in the same platform.

We provide digital marketing services for small to medium sized car dealer businesses in the United States.

We were looking for a custom solution with conversions in our reports and NinjaCat was able to give that plus NinjaTrack calls in one platform.

NinjaCat review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"NinjaCat solved our reporting problems"

What do you like best?

The interface is so simple and straightforward, everyone on my team was able to pick it up and run with it. The on-boarding process for NinjaCat was extremely helpful. We had dedicated support who helped me through every step of getting our new dashboards up and running. Overall, they have saved us money and lots of time when it comes to client reporting. We couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they stored the data in a data warehouse so reports didn't have to make the API call in real time. This takes a while since we have a lot of data we are pulling in. I believe this change is in the works though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compile the data sources and data points you want to report on. Get started with a trail and you will see how easy the system is to use.

I've researched and trialed just about every SEO & PPC reporting platform out there. I was blown away when I saw NinjaCat. We do a lot of customization in our client reporting and NinjaCat allows us to do all the customization we need and it's super easy to use. On our previous platform, I was spending a few hours a day (during reporting time) troubleshooting reports for my co-workers since I was the most familiar with the platform. We no longer have any of those issues with NinjaCat.

NinjaCat review by Graeme G.
Graeme G.

"NinjaCat is a pillar of our online marketing agency"

What do you like best?

The wide array of potential data sources I can bring into highly customizable reports.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find anything to complain about. If pressed, I would say that the service alone is a little more expensive than if you were to set up multiple accounts to do all the things that NinjaCat can do from individual services (reporting, call tracking, data consumption).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make room in your budget for it. It is enterprise level service for medium level prices

With NinjaCat my agency has a central reporting source, a managed advertising KPI dashboard, and call tracking/recording service. Through NinjaCat we have been able to better monitor our managed advertising accounts, communicate our benefit to clients, and stay on top of a large number of disparate advertising accounts.

NinjaCat review by Gabriel B.
Gabriel B.

"Great Platform, First To Integrate All Sources Into One Report"

What do you like best?

- new features added on a regular basis

- integration with AdRoll, Twitter, FB, Double CLick and more added regularly

- the only reporting solution we found that is suited for an integrated marketing agency

- reasonably priced

What do you dislike?

- very complex, steep learning curve

- will not work properly with campaigns that house multiple locations under the same campaign. Makes reporting for multi-locations a PITA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an integrated / full service shop, this is one of only and best choices for you. This removes a lot of headaches and API work.

Our business problem was our shift to more of a full-service, integrated marketing agency. We needed to find a reporting system that tied the most important advertising sources together into a nifty report that highlighted how it impacted the bottom line. We tested many, many platforms and no one else came close in value (price) and built in integrations.

NinjaCat review by Nicole M.
Nicole M.

"Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat has a simplistic design and crazy fast account onboarding process that is a breath of fresh air. It's easy to get bogged down in data and having to sort through gobs of custom settings and NinjaCat takes away all of that headache.

What do you dislike?

I've worked in Kenshoo before and I miss the automated campaign updates that I could set up such. For example, in NinjaCat you can only monitor budget pacing, but the system does nothing to fix over or under pacing accounts. Kenshoo would take it a step further and automate bid adjustments to fix issues. Kenshoo is also much more expensive than NinjaCat and the Kenshoo automated adjustments were buggy at best so take that into consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if all you need is reporting.

This is mainly just a reporting platform. It's not going to provide any automated campaign updates like Kenshoo. We mainly use it for 2 things: sending monthly automated reports to clients (huge time saver) and to monitor budget pacing.

NinjaCat review by Luke L.
Luke L.

"Increased PPC Transparency"

What do you like best?

Automated PPC reporting is robust enough so that we can get all our PPC clients on these reports essentially ending any manual reporting and saving our reporting team a significant amount of time.

What do you dislike?

Only having one credential for the PPC client to login into their interface. Though I believe this recently changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reporting capability is quite robust as they allow you to migrate most data from Adwords and customize the data fields in a way that would be relevent to the client.

NinjaCat provides an increased level of transparency for the client. Many clients are not that well versed in Adwords so clear reporting and an interface that is a lot easer for the client to view than Adwords drastically improving the credibility of our PPC management process and results for the clients.

NinjaCat review by Garrett J.
Garrett J.

"Simple results to show off metrics to clients"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is emailed directly to clients and that they have access without me having to download reports and sent them directly to them. I like the fact that we have been able to fine tune the boxes that we show to clients with relative ease is very nice to not overwhelm them with data.

What do you dislike?

It is a little slow when trying to change views via the different traffic sources. I have heard that we are working on a solution that we will not have to refresh the entire page to see the updated metrics. The load time when video conferencing with clients is frustrating when there is significant lag.

As far as business problems go, in my experience people have a difficult time understanding web traffic metrics, and I feel like this solves the majority of that issue. Spelling things out plainly and concisely to makes the expectations clear, and benchmarking goals much easier for me and my clients.

NinjaCat review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"NinjaCat takes the burden off reporting"

What do you like best?

We all know that feeling on the 1st of the month when you're scrambling to get your clients their monthly reports...NinjaCat really takes that stress away. With an intuitive dashboard and stellar customer service, there is no reason to panic anymore. Our clients enjoy the simplistic reporting style and we love the ease of creating templates and the automatic deployment.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure there are always features in the works, but there always seems to be a capability we wish we had available. For example, separating columns by types of conversions and the customization of the client dashboard columns. Though, with NinjaCat, you have the ability to suggest a feature which is a great way to listen to your consumer.

Reporting was taking up too much time from the members on the digital team. With NinjaCat, we now have the time to focus on more important tasks that improve the success of the client's campaigns.

NinjaCat review by Lauren D.
Lauren D.

"Ninja Cat makes me the Ninja SEO Genius"

What do you like best?

This is the easiest platform to understand when it comes to PPC numbers. The dashboard is user-friendly and allows me to understand and evaluate where ALL of my clients are. Navigation, design, execution are all 5 stars. It allows me to filter and extract and share my reports easily, making sure I look like the SEO genius when I'm presenting data to clients. NinjaCat takes a heavy, complex subject and presents it in a simplistic package with a beautiful design.

What do you dislike?

With so many clients, I usually wind up using the Search function because each page is optimized for being "above the fold" and only lists 8 per page. I'd like a bit more scrolling room if I had to be picky - otherwise what did I buy this giant monitor for?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT.

The projections are enabling me to keep my clients adspend in check on the daily. If they're projecting way under during slow months, I can then direct them to utilize their budget towards different campaigns or testing as I present solid, reliable numbers. I can get quick adspend totals, see what worked and what didn't, and adjust with ninja-skills from the background.

NinjaCat review by David P.
David P.

"Very Accurate and Actionable Data"

What do you like best?

At CreativeMMS, we have multiple clients from different industries and NinjaCat makes creating reports simple. Being able to integrate our Analytics and Search Console metrics has made a big difference in how we share insightful data with our clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is slow when "running" reports and importing spreadsheet can be problematic occasionally. Also, sometimes what is seen in the add notes section does not stay aligned properly when converting to PDF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform that offers charts, tables, and most data from analytics. The widgets offer many views into different areas that are vital to reporting. Also, the reports can be customized for each client which adds that personal touch.

We are able to give our clients more in-depth knowledge into their website performance and data. The benefit is being able to track performance and hone in on areas that need improvement for our clients.

NinjaCat review by Matt V.
Matt V.

"Reporting made easier"

What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can generate and automate reports. It does a good job of pulling data and makes it pretty easy to configure templates to my needs. We also use the monitor feature to keep track of our combined ad spend budgets across platforms

What do you dislike?

The formatting in the reports text fields is not very good. Way too basic for this day and age. Makes it very difficult to make my look good. Plus, I can't even see the "notes" sections in my reports if I'm on my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do PPC work for multiple clients be sure to configure the monitoring for budgets

I've used other SEO/SEM tools like Raven Tools and found them difficult to make them look anything more than generic. We have gotten good feedback from clients about these reports. Part of their effectiveness is that it is very easy for us to configure them to each account so that they directly speak to the clients needs.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform, helpful support staff, and innovative leaders"

What do you like best?

I love working with the NinjaCat platform! It makes it easy for me to see what is going on with my campaigns in one dashboard and create customized reports easily for my clients. By far the most user friendly interface I have used. I think the best part about the NC platform is definitely the team. The support staff is very responsive, detailed and they take your feedback and run with it. The leadership there is approachable, insightful, and constantly pushing the ball forward.

What do you dislike?

Nothing inparticular, everything I wish it did it is usually in the next release so I don't have to wait too long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have evaluated 10+ reporting platforms and keep coming back to NinjaCat. It is light years ahead of any other service out there and you get a great value as well.

NinjaCat makes it super easy for me to create beautiful customized reports for my clients while also allowing my internal team to tracking what campaign performance quickly and efficiently.

NinjaCat review by Andy W.
Andy W.

"Great Tools, Better Support "

What do you like best?

The reporting tools are extremely easy to use and we were up and running in a couple weeks. Anything we have trouble with is quickly met with outstanding customer support!

What do you dislike?

Some of the formatting within text boxes can be wonky but if you format the html elsewhere and bring it back into the text box it's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The things NinjaCat can't do aren't deal-breakers and are most likely being fixed. Each update since we've been signed on has been awesome and it's only getting better!

We are providing extremely detailed reports for our clients in 10% of the time compared to our previous provider. They can be customized and automatically sent directly to the clients which saves even more time for our media team.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"NinjaCat reporting saves us loads of time"

What do you like best?

Best thing I like is that NinjaCat integrates with all the important platforms that we report on; Google Adwords, BingAds, Facebook, Call Rail and Analytics. Before we had to splice all the data together into one report, which was cumbersome, but now it automatically compiles it all.

What do you dislike?

They are missing conversion data from Facebook, which is one of the most important metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for your standard agency managing Adwords and BingAds and SEO.

We are trying to save time for all the reporting/analyzation that we have to do regularly. We send out reports daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc and this gives us a way to get all the data we need efficiently. I'm director of PPC so I also receive reports emailed to me on a weekly basis for important accounts. I can get a quick overview of the accounts without having to login into different places.

NinjaCat review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"NinjaCat solved our Reporting Needs"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat is currently the only software suite that delivers all of the functionality we need. They are scrappy and respond quickly to any questions or development needs we want added to the pipeline. There is noone else in the space that delivers the same level of service in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - they have been excellent to work with for the last 18 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet the team. They are fantastic.

They integrate all of our publisher and in-house reporting into one place for our customers. This has made our jobs significantly easier. It also allows for batch email publishing and customer log on.

NinjaCat review by Amitav G.
Amitav G.

"Too many bugs!"

What do you like best?

I liked the visualization and the ability to combine data across channels.

What do you dislike?

Too buggy and I couldn't use it for my purpose. The reports I generated had bugs and my clients were not satisfied by the platform unfortunately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make sure that you have tested out the reports before you go live. Try to take help from their support team.

I was trying to perform some data analysis with the data I was pulling in from multiple channels. I wanted to combine the data to provide insights across channels.

I did see benefits in the platform and it does allow me to combine data. But, unfortunately the platform seemed to have usability issues and bugs. The reports built were not up to the mark and that was an issue.

NinjaCat review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Up and coming automated reporting solution"

What do you like best?

The new user interface is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Because it's a newer product, it doesn't have all of the features that we're looking for. For example, for facebook reporting purposes, there's not a way to break out columns by view through and click through windows. You can set the windows, but if you want to show just view through or click through, you have to create a separate widget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NinjaCat has come a long way in a short amount of time. They have a great account team and are always listening to feedback. I fully expect that they will have one of the best reporting tools available here soon!

NinjaCat saves me hours on reporting. It allows us as an agency to spend more time working on items that will impact client accounts, instead of just doing house keeping.

NinjaCat review by Bryan D.
Bryan D.

"The best reporting platform and team to work with."

What do you like best?

They are always adding more to the platform. It works perfectly for our needs. Their team is very intelligent and extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. The only improvement that could be made is more integrations, which they are always bringing on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of great features in this tool, so don't feel shy about reaching out to their team for help with anything.

.We use it for our SEO & PPC reporting, and for some custom work that we do we use manual KPI's to still keep our reporting to a single tool.

NinjaCat review by ka r.
ka r.

"Great option for reporting and tracking calls !"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat has saved us so much time - that's definitely what I like the best about it. It takes an overwhelmning amount of tasks and centralizes/automates them, giving me a sense of control. It can generate client reports, track calls (easy set up and monitoring), manage budgets, and more.

What do you dislike?

If I had a criticism, it would be that it's a bit too much of a jack of all trades while mastering none. And there are some gaps/oversights in its options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling to stay on top of or keep track of multiple lines on projects, ninjacat is amazing for restoring your sense of control and visibility of all aspects.

As I said earlier, it's the sense of being able to see everything at once and having multiple functions automated/managed by the software. I often feel like I am dropping threads because of the different directions running a business takes me. NinjaCat helps me get a clear picture of the overall.

NinjaCat review by Shannon M.
Shannon M.

"Very detailed reporting-pulls everything in through widgets and can be set for automatic deployment!"

What do you like best?

For most clients, you can set up one all-encompassing template and only the active services/integrations will get displayed in your report. With this solution, you don't have to manage multiple templates.

What do you dislike?

They don't have integrations with all of the social platforms yet.

We were creating reports manually for each client and sending them as attachments (for some clients that could be up to 8 individual documents that needed to be opened).

This saved us time across multiple departments and consolidated the information into one visually pleasing report.

NinjaCat review by Travis J.
Travis J.

"Ninja Cat a great place to keep all your information in one place"

What do you like best?

I love I can track all my data in one place. Being able to compiled all of my bing and adwords data into one place makes all the difference for my clients and I. One feature we use most often is budgets. They project for me what my spend should be even if its 25 days away from the end of the month.

What do you dislike?

One thing I do not like as much is how long it takes to build a new template. I like the versatility of it but it takes a long time to set each one up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using more than one platform this is a great solution. If you are only on bing or adwords then maybe this is not the solution for you.

It saves me time and energy by compiling everything into one spot. It makes my dare more efficient when I can see how my entire budget for all paid search accounts in one place. Another problem it is solving is the easy accessibility that my clients have to the system and the ease of using it. They have never had a problem navigating it.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very helpful staff & great product"

What do you like best?

The NinjaCat team is experienced and they can modify their product to fit your needs. We searched for months trying to find the right dashboard provider. We tried Domo and other name brand reporting dashboards, but nothing has come close to the service we receive from NinjaCat. We also like the fact that we can consolidate our call tracking with NInjaCat, rather than having another vendor just for call tracking. NInjaCat also provides a large amount of online resources for us to find answers to our problems. When we can't find anything with their online resources we can always ask our account manager. The account managers are very knowledgeable when it comes to the platform.

What do you dislike?

Specific projects take longer than others. They could be a little better about hitting deadlines. I wish there was more training documentation or courses regarding the ninjatrack. I know the call tracking isn't their main feature, but it's pretty important to our clients and it would be nice if there were more resources put around this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't see something that you want ask if they can implement it.

We provide digital marketing services for small to medium sized businesses in the United States and Canada. NinjaCat helps us provide an extra level of detail in the results they receive from our services. Some platforms come just as they are and NinjaCat provides us the ability to show what we want to and decide what not to share. This helps us be a transparent company to our clients.

NinjaCat review by Patrick C.
Patrick C.

"A Huge Time Saver"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat allows puts all of your data from multiple channels into one place. Then lets you build templatized or custom reports that will auto-update your tables and graphs every reporting period! Just type your notes and send off the report. It's as easy as that.

What do you dislike?

A couple 3rd party integrations aren't quite where we'd like them to be. But they are working on them and trust they will be fully functional soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to support if you have any issues. They're very willing to work with you.

Faster reporting, and sleek dashboards for internal and external review.

NinjaCat review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Reporting tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to build custom reports to suit our clients needs. The responsiveness of the NinjaCat team is always fast. Willingness to listen to our suggestions for future releases, which in turn will make a better product for not only us, but other companies as well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they are extremely responsive and willing to work with us, to customize our clients' needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely utilize this product. The team is working towards bettering this software and we're excited to see where things are headed in the future.

The ability to send custom reports to clients automatically with limited to no corrections needed. The data is easy to pull and transpose into effective formats, to discuss with clients.

NinjaCat review by Dwayne S.
Dwayne S.

"Easy to use and pretty robust."

What do you like best?

Very easy to automate reports. Love the ability to share Dashboards with clients.

What do you dislike?

Some platforms aren't compatible yet. Some have been added in the time we have been using it. Not too complicated to pull the data in, just a little time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that not all platforms are integrated, but fairly easy to get the data in.

I don't forget to send reports to clients! They love the visuals on the reports.

NinjaCat review by Bethany B.
Bethany B.

"NinjaCat is an amazing time saver."

What do you like best?

The ability to build reports and schedule automatic updates and emails saves our agency so much time. I love that I don't need to think about reporting any more on a daily basis because it's all taken care of in the NinjaCat system. It also helps when I am out of the office because I don't need to worry about logging into my email to send out reports. I can't believe how much time I save by using the automated reporting features.

I also love the NinjaTrack call reporting. We recently switched from Invoca to NinjaTrack for our clients and it's been awesome. It's much more cost effective and provides everything our client needs and more when it comes to call tracking.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more integration with other tools to easily import different types of conversions that might be tracked outside of ad platforms. For example, we have a chat integration on one of or client's sites (Apex Chat) and since that isn't something that can be integrated automatically within the NinjaCat reports I still have to pull that data manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you waste a lot of time pulling reports, NinjaCat is an awesome solution. You only need to set up a report once, and then it can update and be sent to client's automatically as often as you need.

Reporting was a huge time suck for us. I used to have to update reports for clients on a daily basis. The first couple hours of each day were dedicated to pulling numbers instead of doing things that were actually improving the performance of client accounts. I have been able to save 10+ hours every week with automated reporting.

NinjaCat review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Month end reports with the click of a button"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating visually impressive reports. I'm good at optimizing accounts, but not the best at putting together reports. I spent a lot of time trying to get exported data from Excel to look right in Word. I'm a perfectionist, so this took awhile! Now I can focus on what I do best.

What do you dislike?

Hard to get a hold of on phone.

Since we're a small business, sometimes we have issues with our CC declining for various reasons. My account was shut off and I couldn't log-on to update payment info and needed to get a report off to a client ASAP. I reached out several times during normal business hours with a new CC # that had funds available and had to leave several messages before I got a call back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They can be hard to reach. Make sure you take care of any outstanding bills before they lock you out of your account and you have to reach someone by phone to pay and get back in.

Saving time and making us look more professional to clients.

NinjaCat review by Kristine H.
Kristine H.

"Ninjacat Helps Save Time"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of replicating reports across multiple clients as well as the wealth of data that can be inserted to make a report that will really give the client what they need. There response on support issues is quick and very helpful. They are always there to help and go the extra mile with their service.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes for the reporting aspect of Ninjacat but they recently took away the chat feature and replaced it with an email support. Both are good, but I prefer the chat option. The chat option seems more real time when there is an actual conversation going versus the email option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a reporting specific platform, Ninjacat is top notch. They offer a great level of support and a lot of options for integration of multiple platforms. Adding data manually, or through a service that pulls in data to a Google sheet, makes the options unlimited really making Ninjacat stand out from other reporting platforms.

Focusing only on reporting has helped us to reduce costs from other more complex platforms with multiple uses that weren't always needed. We have also been able to reproduce initial reports and then tweak them by clients as needed. Also, their options for Facebook reporting is better than others I have seen. The way the information is broken out as well as how some fields are calculated are great.

NinjaCat review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"OK but lacking in important features"

What do you like best?

I like the ease in which you can pull information from multiple engines such as Google and Bing into one report. I also like the ease in which you can pull performance data, graphs, device data, ad data, etc. all into one report easily.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the template creation process. It takes far to long to download the new report before you can even see what your changes look like. There desperately needs to be a preview function. Also, I dislike the ability to group things by labels or campaign titles. It's imperative that I can report on nonbrand vs brand or by geographic location. Lastly, I would like to be able to show multiple weeks/months data presented in a table so that I can see the previous weeks/months when I'm looking at this week's data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It comes down to a cost/benefit analysis of what features you really need vs how much you are willing to pay.

I work from an agency and have to provide weekly/monthly reports to clients. Ninja cat cuts the time to update new reports in half and makes it easy to pull together new versions of reports in minutes.

NinjaCat review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"An easy transition, a flexible tool"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat brings together all the functions and features that our digital marketing teams need to create unified, detailed reporting for all of our clients.

What do you dislike?

There were a few features missing from early releases of their new platform (Shinobi) but their support team has been very responsive and most of those features have already been updated.

Our teams save a significant amount of time every month with client reporting. Our clients now receive their reports faster which leaves more time for high-level strategic thinking and analysis.

NinjaCat review by Vicki C.
Vicki C.

"User Friendly Interface With Great Service"

What do you like best?

The best part about Ninjacat is it's user friendly interface which made scaling it across our company quick and easy. It also makes report creation and editing fast, toning down the time-friction usually associated with setting up a new client with new reporting.

What do you dislike?

Over the coming months I would like to see Ninjacat be able to show separate columns based on type of conversion. This is extremely important to many of our paid media clients. With that, it would be great if it could pull the bounce rate, session duration, etc metrics from AdWords (which you get once Google Analytics & AdWords are linked). This way you don't need two charts for you to see relevant Analytics metrics related to campaigns.

The biggest business problem that Ninjacat helps solve is time efficiency - allowing our expert team to spend less time reporting and more time on insights and analysis.

NinjaCat review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Buggy and Difficult to Use"

What do you like best?

I liked the level of details that could be pulled into the report. I also liked that the final report is through a WYSIWYG UI.

I believe they are on the right track as soon as they can fix their UI and data and performance related bugs.

What do you dislike?

- PDF reports didn't look presentable

- Emails to clients not getting sent out

- Very difficult to configure reports

I could barely use the platform because of the bugs in the platform. The slowness has been a real issue. Also, there were a lot of UI bugs and data discrepancies that rendered the platform useless for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not at this time. Once they fix the bugs and improve their UI and ease of use it will be usable.

I was trying to use Ninjacat for reporting to my clients. I have 25 SMB clients and all I wanted was a nice whitelabeled report to my clients.

Unfortunately with bugs 1) empty reports were sent out or 2) some reports got missed out. 3) There were even issues with the way the reports came out - charts overlapping each other

I didn't get enough benefits, sorry.

"Reporting"

What do you like best?

The customer service attached to NinjaCat service is truly spectacular and the drag and drop toolkit to create reports is very easy to maneuver.

What do you dislike?

The template process could be improved to allow for saved or preset modules and be a littler quicker interface wise to build/adjust/apply to other accounts. Within the dashboards it would be nice to allow for the administrator to choose what data components/sections should be available to which clients. As of right now you get the same dashboard for all clients which some data is irrelevant to a particular campaign for one client that is relevant to the other.

We are solving the need for manual processes in reporting. Using Ninjacat we have been able to create a less labor intensive process to get on-demand reporting for our clients. The primary benefit is time and value that our company has saved.

NinjaCat review by Jeff D.
Jeff D.

"Excellent Customer Service, Robust Feature Set"

What do you like best?

The team at Ninjacat is incredibly responsive to our needs. Each and every time we have raised any concern, they immediately get on the phone with us and resolve the situation.

What do you dislike?

There have been very few things we have disliked, and each time we have had an issue, the Ninjacat team has fixed our problem extremely quickly.

The Ninjacat platform allowed us to give up-to-date information to all of our clients in a user-friendly and good looking interface. The primary benefit has been that our customers' satisfaction levels with our product has been much higher than in the past.

NinjaCat review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Ninja Cat - A Review "

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly and perfect for a client facing report. Easy to customize color schemes and placement of widgets.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, Ninja Cat itself cannot interpret data. I had a campaign that had data all housed within a Google doc. Ninja Cat was not able to translate that data into visual graphics, which our client was accustomed to. We were not able to keep that campaign report running through Ninja Cat.

This team, right now, is strictly focused on solving the issue of work flow. Our work flow has been greatly straightened out with the addition of ninja cat to our portfolio. Clients are very pleased with the reports being generated. We have, however, realized that this account requires a plethora of "connecting" from doc to doc and doc to Ninja Cat.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Search and Social, but limited for Programmatic."

What do you like best?

It aggregates all of my data from theTradeDesk, allowing me to quickly access basic data for all of my advertisers and campaigns. Allows you to bring in your own data through Google Drive, although it is a bit laborious.

What do you dislike?

Missing quite a bit of data for theTradeDesk. I can only pull up to 6 conversions, but I need quite a bit more for many campaigns, meaning I have to work a bit handicapped. I also find it hard to merge data from separate platforms, allowing me to measure success from different partners easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think with some patience, NinjaCat will evolve into a great multi channel reporting tool. For Search and Facebook, the tool has got a lot going for it! It just needs to do some catching up for programmatic.

It allows me quick access to my data, and a starting point of looking at performance across different channels, like search, social and programatic

NinjaCat review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Extremely useful product for agencies"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use for multi-department reporting. We are able to collaborate together and keep all of our data in one place. The graphics and visuals are appealing to the eye. The integrations with Google Analytics and AdWords make data collection and analysis easy to do.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike. There are a few bugs here and there, but you'll have that with any software. NinjaCat seems to be really good about catching the bugs and fixing in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using an outdated way of compiling reports for clients or company use, give NinjaCat a try. It will completely change the way you do things and save a lot of time.

I work for an advertising agency where multiple departments need to input data into one report for clients and NinjaCat makes this a stress-free system.

NinjaCat review by Jonathan  S.
Jonathan S.

"The Amazing Ninjacat."

What do you like best?

I like the software because is easy to use and the reports are very customizable.

What do you dislike?

I think that its difficult to create different reports, but there isnt a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient with Ninjacat, sometimes its so slow.

I dont have any problems with this app.

The benefits that i realized are with the delivering stunning.

NinjaCat review by Jacob P.
Jacob P.

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

Customer service is outstanding. We work with Robin often, and whenever there's a problem or we have questions, she's always there. She always seems to go the extra mile for us and to make things possible, which is not something that you find every day.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little clunky at times. For example, I would like the ability to edit a report and then go back to the page I was on, rather than having to filter and find that report again after I've made changes, but that's a minor nitpick.

NinjaCat allows us to create detailed reports for our clients, which is a great bit of added value for them. It also allows us to set our level of transparency to be unique to each client, which is helpful.

NinjaCat review by Matthew J.
Matthew J.

"Finally, Reporting Becomes Practical!"

What do you like best?

That we could customize reports for all of our clients, and that the reports are so clean and attractive. Getting all of the data into the reports that we wanted to convey to our clients was incredibly easy, and making and modifying reports to fit the needs of individual clients is simple.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could be connected directly to more social media platforms, but that is in the works, so I'm happy it in on the way.

The major benefits have been providing better reporting to our clients (and ourselves), and saving massive amounts of time each month compiling and distributing reports.

NinjaCat review by Marc B.
Marc B.

"Solid reporting platform with a lot of options and good support."

What do you like best?

NinjaCat offers a lot of options for metrics and networks, even CallRail which is very important to us. And the newly added calculated fields are great! Their support has also always been very fast/responsive.

What do you dislike?

With the newest template rollout, there are numerous improvements and it's 10x better than the previous, but the new release is limited in design, colors, table text sizing, etc. I also strongly dislike how the new templates don't automatically add additional pages when data runs over one page. You have to manually create additional pages.

We are able to offer very robust, detailed reports, but in a fraction of the time.

NinjaCat review by Davis C.
Davis C.

"Average user experience for lead gen clients"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Ease of pulling in data for monthly reports. I only use NinjaCat for clients who only use Adwords.

What do you dislike?

Not seamlessly integrated with Facebook. Too challenging to pull in other platforms into one report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't try to do too much with the platform in terms of widgets. Utilize the notes sections to provide data outside of Adwords.

Reporting to clients on their digital ad spend; educating clients on where their money is going. Ninja Cat allows for a quick report, if the client is only spending in Adwords.

NinjaCat review by Dallas S.
Dallas S.

"Ninjacat Reports, the Good & the bad"

What do you like best?

The visualization of data and automation of a task that is done weekly and monthly.

What do you dislike?

There is not as much flexibility with the data as I would like. Some data sets you can only see in certain views and certain graphs with some data but not others. The only reason why I bring that up is because my clients like to see their reports in a specific way. Otherwise this would be a moot point for me.

Automation of a task that is needed to be done every month and free's up more of my time to focus on other tasks.

NinjaCat review by Allison P.
Allison P.

"NinjaCat is a robust, complete tools for reporting digital advertising"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the simple fact that NinjaCat fills a hole that is so desperately needed in the digital advertising world, custom reporting. Clients ask for reports of their campaign success and it is difficult to produce any easy, visual reporting within native platforms like Google AdWords. NinjaCat fills this void.

What do you dislike?

NinjaCat takes training. It's not simple to jump in and learn on your own.

As I stated above, it's difficult to create custom reports with digital advertising. NinjaCat solves this problem.

NinjaCat review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Truly customizable PPC reporting + excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The ability to build custom, client branded reports in just minutes is the best benefit, I also like the budget monitoring feature. which includes alerts when your spend is trending to exceed set monthly budget. And can never say enough about the excellent level of customer service provided.

What do you dislike?

I understand there are API limitations that affect what they can offer within reporting widgets. That said, they are constantly working on updates and bringing new features to the platform (and are open and eager to get feedback and suggestions from clients as to how they can improve it), so haven't found anything I specifically dislike about it.

Time savings. Automated reporting affords me more time for optimizing accounts.

NinjaCat review by Tara Dee W.
Tara Dee W.

"Ninjacat"

What do you like best?

The support you receive is fantastic. There is lots of support to help you learn how to use the product and get the best out of it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really! The sales process was a little bit rushed as it was before the end of the year and they needed us to sign up before Chrismas, but other than that there is nothing to complain about, and even that isn't really a complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's helped us a lot.

It saves us a huge amount of time on reporting, which we can use for other work. It also increased the accuracy of our reports and helps us better show our value to clients.

NinjaCat review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Excellent Reporting Software"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and the reports are highly customizable. I can create different reports based on each of my clients needs and report back the statistics that are most important to them.

What do you dislike?

The process of perfecting what the report looks like can be a bit tedious, but it still beats trying to create everything from scratch in Excel.

The biggest issue is always time. NinjaCat helps me and my team save time every day, week, month, year on putting together reports my clients need. I can put that time back into campaign management so not only do the reports themselves can look better, but the performance in them does as well.

NinjaCat review by Diogo O.
Diogo O.

"An Amazing Partnership!"

What do you like best?

I love working with the NinjaCat team because they are nimble, understanding, easy to work with, and ultimately, hard-working folks!

We've partnered with Ninjacat for a strategic data visualization component of our business that has resulted in hundreds of hours/month saved on reporting preparation. It has also significantly improved our branding and trust with our clients.

We've been able to scale faster with NinjaCat's help

What do you dislike?

The team works hard and I can tell they are bending their backs for us on a lot of our requests. Sometimes, just keeping us in the loop more frequently with progress would be nice

Reporting Time reduction. Consolidation and data visualization of multiple data sources. Streamlining report delivery.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"NinjaCat the time saver"

What do you like best?

The way the communicate with their client, the live chat helps a lot!

It also is a very nice tool because we can make some feature requests to make the product more fit for our company, but also more complete as a product.

Overall it is a great way to report, saves so much time, love the way we can customize our reports too :)

What do you dislike?

The API communication with the accounts makes it hard sometimes to have a precise amount spent in campaigns. Especially for big account with budget over $100k. It takes time to get used to it but in the end the numbers aren't 100% incorrect.

Time ! reporting period, at the start of every month was taking more than a week for every employee. Now that we use NinjaCat, it was longer in the first month to set everything up with the reports, templates and KPIs. Now that it's set up, it makes it so much easier, love it !

NinjaCat review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"NinjaCat is the most effective reporting platform for any agency"

What do you like best?

Customer service is awesome. They are always answering to our questions quickly. The NinjaCat team is also always happy to hear about our suggestions and implement them. When something isn't working properly, they always do their best to solve it.

The reporting tool still needs improvement - but it's way faster than any other tools we've previously used.

It saves us so much time and headaches.

The reporting week doesn't scare us anymore. It synchs automatically.

The tool also allows us to track our budget and never over-spend again (yeah!).

What do you dislike?

It's hard to build fast report because you aren't seeing in real-time how it will look but I believe they are on the track to solve this. It's a lot of back-and-forths to build your first report and the download time is a bit long.

The budget limit can't yet be separated per campaign manager but this feature is coming too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have severals accounts, on several platforms - this tool is amazing.

If you are a freelancer - this tool might be a bit pricey for you.

It's a bit hard to use at the beginning but I believe they will improve soon the reporting tool so it's gonna be even faster!

Reporting time. Major improvement.

Clear reporting.

All data and reports at one place.

"NinjaCat Reporting Review"

What do you like best?

The feature of NinjaCat that I found most useful is the ability to link together multiple advertising channels - Google, Bing, Facebok, etc. This is beneficial for our agency, as we have many clients that use multiple media, but also like to view a holistic picture of their advertising efforts. The ability to do this in an automated fashion has helped us greatly in reporting time management.

What do you dislike?

I find that there is limited ability to customize widgets - primarily when establishing certain filters. For example - being able to filter by "campaign name" across multiple channels would greatly help us attribute ROI to certain client categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to fully understand which features of NinjaCat will benefit you the most - whether that's call tracking, Google AdWords reporting, Bing, etc. Also review your current systems to ensure that there is a fit. Don't be afraid to test different templates, reports, etc to find what best fits your business.

Time Management

Reporting

Analysis

We have realized benefits of saved time, which has in turn allowed us to spend more resources ensuring that our clients' campaigns are as high performing as possible.

NinjaCat review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Account Coordinator - helped with account, network and reports setup and call tracking migration."

What do you like best?

I like the visual appeal of the reports generated. I also like in NinjaTrack that you can search by number, client, source and the reporting allows dynamic filtering.

What do you dislike?

The character limit on NinjaTrack Display Names.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering this product, I would recommend keeping in mind what your focus for showing information is as the reporting lends itself more toward paid.

Combining our reporting into one comprehensive report. That there are different applications of the NinjaTrack product based on how a company uses call tracking. We are working through some on-site applications and implementation issues but see how the NinjaTrack service can offer valuable data and that changing our processes will benefit overall.

NinjaCat review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"User friendly, easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

The ability to remove and add different widgets, multiplying widgets is a great feature! Loading new templates into the widgets is a great feature to highlight. The ability to access all account is a great edition to the program as well.

What do you dislike?

How long it takes to run the report and that you can only work on one report at a time. Ninja cat customer service button needs to stop popping up on the corner screen, it is very disruptive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster reporting and the ability to run more reports at one time in order to be efficient for our clients! The ability to see what the data is while writing the executive summary would be super helpful as well!

More transparent information, more widgets which is helpful! This tool provides more widgets than less, which is great! Easier to delete an irrelevant widget than to try and add in more.

NinjaCat review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"NinjaCat is a great solution for SEO & SEM Reporting"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat is super simple to setup and use and allows us to make great reports with very little effort. The NinjaCat team is also provides great support and is open to ideas to improve their platform.

What do you dislike?

The platform could use some additional features to allow you to make historical comparisons and benchmark SEO results across all clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call, they are super friendly. Just tell them what you need and they will let you know if there platform can do it, they don't really pressure you to sign, I just think they are confident in their product (they should be).

We use to use another reporting platform that did not give us all the data our clients needed, requiring us to manually report on some things. NinjaCat has eliminated that so that we don't have to spend any time on reporting at all.

NinjaCat review by User in Computer Software

"Great Company to Work With"

What do you like best?

Our company has pretty complex needs, and they were able to accommodate all requests

What do you dislike?

They do not have all of the attributes that some larger companies may provide, but they are definitely on their way to being a force to be reckoned with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with!

NInjaCat was able to provide us with a customized module used for threshold billing on PPC products as well as reporting to make revenue recognition in our ERP a breeze.

NinjaCat review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Data is great!"

What do you like best?

The information the reporting tool allows you to show is awesome. You are able to get as granular as you would like! Clients love it! Also, their support team is very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think the backend could be a little more user friendly. There have been instances where widgets show up on the report, but the widget is not in the template for me to remove.

Being able to show the data in this format to a client helps the client better understand what we do, which in turn helps them understand the recommendations we are providing them with metrics/data to back them up.

NinjaCat review by Evan A.
Evan A.

"Easy to use, customizable reporting software with some limitations"

What do you like best?

I like that you can automate what used to be custom, multiplatform reporting and have in ready in your inbox on a set date. Ninja Cat has saved me countless hours on monthly and weekly reporting for clients.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations. Linking a client with multiple AdWords account for example, as well as rolling up large clients with multiple properties or franchises into one summary report is not available at present, though I understand that they are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try!

Time spent pulling reports. We can now spend more time analyzing results rather than finding them.

NinjaCat review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficient and Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to give real time analytics and type in my own assessment. We as an advertising agency appreciate the full transparency this gives us with out clients. It helps me step back and look at all elements from Google Adwords, Social Media, and Web analytics simultaneously and see how a month performed.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see lay out until the report runs.

We are being able to maximize budgets in real time and also give clients a great understanding of accounts are performing. The reports give us as an agency the true transparency clients are wanting.

NinjaCat review by Administrator

"Ok reporting platform"

What do you like best?

We are able to access most of the platforms we work with, allowing for a report that combines all tactics and represents them in one concise manner.

What do you dislike?

Consistent tech issues. Bugs happen with some frequency stalling the reporting deadlines. Support is slow to respond or address issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If an agency, decide how sophisticated your clients are and what data they want to see.

Clients expecting a more customizable, drill-down data platform will not be satisfied. Delays in reporting month to month are possibility due to tech bugs.

One-spot reporting, making reporting on multiple advertising platforms easy and uniform. Good amount of data for an average client.

NinjaCat review by John P.
John P.

"I run my PPC management business on NinjaCat"

What do you like best?

The easy User-Interface and how NinjaCat simplifies the reporting of complex data sets saves my business time, money and energy to allow us to focus on the more important tasks of optimizing AdWords, FacebookAds, BingAds, etc.

What do you dislike?

Testing changes to existing templates requires too much back-and-forth of running the report, seeing the results, making more tweaks, etc. to finally get the final accurate report setup correctly is too time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start now and save yourself the headaches.

Automated reporting and transparency in the work that we're doing has led to greater customer satisfaction, reduced costs, and higher profit margins.

NinjaCat review by Luke M.
Luke M.

"Time Saver and Quick Adapter"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily combine different platforms into one report.

The ability to share your concerns or needs to specific things in regards to having a better report.

What do you dislike?

A few of the lesser known platform's widgets aren't as robust as the more commonly used ones.

The initial set up can be time consuming, but once you have the reports and templates set up, it's goes much quicker.

Trying to save time when it comes to reports week. The beginning of the month is when we create campaign reports for all clients, and NinjaCat is helping us save time.

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability of the dashboard and providing clients access. As an agency, transparency is a core value of our firm. Being able to give them access at anytime to their PPC success adds to they core value and allows us to represent ourselves honestly.

What do you dislike?

Editing templates is a little time consuming. Would like to see a way to change the dates in ALL widgets at once. Apply filters to entire report if necessary and also would like to be able to see two or more accounts in one report. When you have a client with multiple locations and different PPC campaigns you can't look at their success side by side in one report.

Reporting is a key feature of our firm. This has helped make reporting seamless and not as time consuming.

NinjaCat review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"9 out of 10"

What do you like best?

Ninjacat has a highly intuitive dashboard that generates visually appealing easy to read PPC reports.

What do you dislike?

There are several features that are finicky. There is a certain amount of customizability that is lacking. For example when reporting from Adwords you cannot separate "Calls from Ads" and "Conversions" in Ninjacat so "Calls from Ads" appears as a form submission the Ninjacat report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you master the few finicky things about NinjaCat it is a great time-saving tool.

Before Ninjacat monthly reporting took days, now, everything is automated and we can spend time on more important things.

NinjaCat review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"NinjaCat Make things happen"

What do you like best?

The customization of the tool

User friendly

Exceptional customer support

They take feedback and product suggestions seriously

Lastly, the killer and beautiful reports that you can generate with the tool

What do you dislike?

For our agency needs, we use the white label aspect for the most part

the white label aspect is not FULLY white label and needs some work but I know it's a work in progress

NinjaCat helps us save time on generating/sending reports to clients/partners which allow us to focus more on campaign productivity.

We're also helping other startup agencies look more professional and grow their business with our white label solutions, which reporting plays a big role on.

NinjaCat review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Great Business Partners"

What do you like best?

Their attention to our requests and ability to deliver has helped lighten our load as a team.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything huge to complain about. They've really been a great partner for us.

We've been able to deliver a reporting platform to our clients to lighten the load on emails and phone calls each month.

NinjaCat review by Spencer A.
Spencer A.

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of NinjaCat. Once I set it up for my clients, I don't have to think about it again. I=

What do you dislike?

With the experience I've had with NinjaCat, I don't have any areas that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamline accurate reports on auto drive.

NinjaCat allows the agency I work for to streamline weekly reports to our various clients. Once set up, it's on cruise control.

NinjaCat review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

The customer service has been great. NinjaCat has been very helpful in helping us figure out ways to customize our reporting and they have also been great at adding new features.

I also like that they have call tracking, social and AdWords all in one reporting dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Just with any reporting platform, there are limitations to what it can pull and with clients requesting more custom reports, we are left having to pull in lots of screen shots, which is fine since NinjaCat allows for this, but you can not check formatting until after you save report, wait a bit for it to process, then see how it looks. This process can get frustrating if you can't get it to format correctly.

Client reporting for all paid efforts.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great way to visualize data"

What do you like best?

NinjaCat integrates really well with Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, and Bing Ads. I like being able to see all of my metrics clearly presented in one place.

What do you dislike?

The call tracking can be finicky, and the instructions on the site for implementing the tracking code properly isn't super clear. There also seems to be some discrepancies in the reporting. The support team has been helpful in resolving our issues, however.

I also look forward to an update that will better allow pulling in Analytics data from segments without character restrictions.

NinjaCat provides a more efficient, clear way to run and analyze reports. I know of at least one client that decided to work with us because they were impressed with the data presentation of the NinjaCat report.

NinjaCat review by Miranda L.
Miranda L.

"Ninja Cat Rocks"

What do you like best?

The clean interface and the name makes me enjoy using the product that much more!

What do you dislike?

The percentage variation not recognizing the difference between negative and positive percents.

A clean, easily accessible and navigate-able interface to reference all our clients at once.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Ninja Cat Has Been Great for Reporting on PPC and SEO"

What do you like best?

What I like best about NinjaCat reporting is it's easy to get a client onboarded and start sending out customized daily, weekly, monthly as necessary. It integrates well with the call service we use too.

What do you dislike?

It lacks conversion reporting metrics for Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your creating your own reports that are utilizing a lot of your time it's time to look at NinjaCat. It's affordable and allows us to generate dozens of reports on a weekly and monthly basis. Time saver for sure!

These reports free up my time to focus on other matters; like calls, optimizing the accounts...etc.

NinjaCat review by Jenn K.
Jenn K.

"Ninjacat Review"

What do you like best?

Reporting month over month is much easier

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data doesn't sync correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the money

Saving time with drafting reports each month

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"NinjaCat makes THIS marketer say MEEEEE-OWWW!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard that I can give clients and the fact that it's relatively inexpensive relative to other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this platform! NinjaCat is just swell!

The filters sure can be silly to get working - but that's fine by me! The engineering team is trying their hardest!

Recommendations to others considering the product

These folks sure do make reporting a BREEZE!

All I want is reporting software that works - with widgets I can customize HOWEVER I WANT to suit my needs.

NinjaCat review by Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

"Great Customer Service & Software! Solves a lot of problems"

What do you like best?

The guys in customer service are always really quick to help with any questions you have. I have dealt with Luise a few times over the last few days and her service has been great. The webinars are also really helpful and informative.

What do you dislike?

At times the dashboard can feel a bit clunky. I feel that things are hard to find.

It is very easy to send reports to clients, also the data that Ninjacat gathers is just the right amount.

NinjaCat review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

It's great for compiling AdWords data and setting up automatic reporting

What do you dislike?

The chat popups are annoying, but if that's the worst problem it's pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great source to speed up reporting to clients or upper management.

It saves a lot of time with reporting to clients. It can send out automatic reports to who you want. It also provides them a dashboard so they can log in at anytime to see how their AdWords or analytics data looks.

NinjaCat review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Ninja Cat Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to build out complex reports based on the various needs of our clients. It's also very easy to add in new clients and create new template reports for clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics data was easier to manipulate and that call tracking was able to track back to the keyword level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready with lots of questions, so that you are better able to customize to your company's unique needs. Support has been great with answering questions has they have arisen, but plan ahead so that many of the little questions can be answered at the outset rather than few months down the line.

E-commerce OEM parts sales for dealers

NinjaCat review by Marissa H.
Marissa H.

"NinjaCat has solved some of our most annoying reporting problems!"

What do you like best?

The best part of NinjaCat is that it pulls all of the data from various sources together, so it is easy to analyze performance quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it pulled in every source we use, and I wish there was an easier way to batch apply certain things (formatting go-tos)

We used to spend a lot of time manually collecting and organizing data, this has saved an immense amount of time and (billable) resources.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy, convenient, simplistic. "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up a report for any client. You are able to change any filter and any table to any way that you desire.

What do you dislike?

The only two things that I dislike are after you make your changes and click 'Save Report' it brings you back to an unfiltered tab. It makes you research and filter to pull the report back up; and that you cannot add multiple analytics views to a report.

We use this tool for our monthly reporting. We have found that our clients do see a value add with these reports, and it a thorough way to visualize the data.

NinjaCat review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="f95e90c8-c36f-4644-ab61-e1e285e1ad0c">Travis J.</span>
Travis J.
" itemprop="name" />

"Ninja Cat Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the integration was into the other marketing channels.

What do you dislike?

I didnt like that sometimes the templates were hard to use and the builder was hard to get the hang of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

It was a reporting tool that was helpful for our customers to get ahold of.

NinjaCat review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Best PPC Reporting Platform, Hands Down"

What do you like best?

The beautiful templates and layouts as well as the ability to automate reporting.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of, I've tried almost every product out there and they are hands down the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get off the fence, these guys have the best platform hands down, I've tried them all

I am able to reallocate time and resource away from drafting and compiling reports to other important tasks. The tool has allowed me to streamline reporting and keep clients happy with straight forward yet detailed reports.

NinjaCat review by Daryl J.
Daryl J.

"Absolutely Essential to my Practice"

What do you like best?

Automatic Reporting customizable to each client based upon their business objectives.

What do you dislike?

not as easy to import advanced segments, but it can be done

Great, simple reporting both for internal and external audiences

NinjaCat review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Ninjacat review"

What do you like best?

the report and tracking available to review on a realtime basis

What do you dislike?

i primarily use this for call tracking/lead tracking. the backend seems pretty user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

none at the moment

lead tracking is the main thing that I use this for and it is important part of any business

NinjaCat review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Ninja Cat provides excellent insight and functionality!"

What do you like best?

The customized reporting allows us to show the most relevant information to our clients!

What do you dislike?

Not being able to do custom reporting on the campaign level for some franchisees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Options to include our markup for our social advertising and remarketing

Being able to provide custom reporting at a moment's notice! Integrating Search console gives us the ability to quickly see what keywords are driving traffic to our client's site.

NinjaCat review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"I use ninja cat for monthly reports for my clients"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and all the valuable information it offers. Provides one report to offer multiple views of statistics. Clients trust the reports and so do we.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, can be tedious to set up new accounts in bulk. We brought a data entry person to resolve this and clean up the accounts. After years of constant use there were lots of mix ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you set up everything correctly the first time once you, have that ironed out you will be good to go, set up for success.

One report for multiple sectors in tracking, Analytics, google search console, call tracking, adwords, bing etc.

NinjaCat review by User in Internet

"Good, will be amazing with more added features"

What do you like best?

The design is really visually appealing; the executive summary widget is especially my favorite. It's also nice that they automatically pull in the numbers.

What do you dislike?

You cannot create custom fields and metrics. Also, you cannot preview the reports, meaning you have to generate it each time without knowing exactly how it'll turn out or catch easily changed mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely set up workshops with the support team as it is a steep learning curve.

We're solving the time consuming issue of manually creating reports. The benefit is that we have more time on our hands to do actual work since NinjaCat automates most of our work.

NinjaCat review by Kylie A.
Kylie A.

"NinjaCat For Reporting"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to aggregate metrics from multiple sources and their ability to make custom integrations by request on a case by case basis. Their customer support is typically very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they are somewhat behind in new features offered by the platforms we use and it can be frustrating when we go to report on these new metrics.

We use NinjaCat exclusively for reporting

NinjaCat review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"Great product that saves a lot of reporting time..."

What do you like best?

The clean output of the charts for client reports

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations to some of the templates and widgets that don't allow for better flexibility in laying out reports to suit client data needs

Offering clients a quick and easy way to access their data in a visualized way. Reducing the amount of time that has been typically allocated to generating client reporting

NinjaCat review by Casey N.
Casey N.

"Great Digital Marketing Dashboard Platform"

What do you like best?

The UX and UI is very intuitive and fits well with how I like to review my data.

What do you dislike?

Although I realize that it could slow down loading times, it would be nice to see data from today.

Previous dashboards have been slow to load, but NinjaCat provides both my agency and our clients with results & reports that load quickly and make sense.

"NinjaCat Review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and visuals for our reporting.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations with the widgets such as specific elements you can choose to see and specific timeframes you have to pick from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that the software is very much in the beta form. There are still features that we desire from the software but we know the company is working to build these features.

We are wanting to make our reporting more automated to give more time to focusing on make the reports explain the data better instead of spending so much time on manually building all reports.

NinjaCat review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Best Reporting PPC Software"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and customer service.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the software. It is awesome.

Saving time, delivering reports more quickly

NinjaCat review by Jason A.
Jason A.

"I use NinjaCat for all of my account management, tracking information for each of my clients. "

What do you like best?

The fact that there is visual feedback.

What do you dislike?

Not exactly sure, have not run into problems.

I've seen how data tracking has allowed me to view results and make sure it was an outlier of a day rather than seeing something wrong with the company. I can bring up these talking points to my clients and make sure things are running smoothly.

"Review of NinjaCat"

What do you like best?

It pulls reports from various analytics and places them into an easy to read report that we can update and use for client services.

What do you dislike?

That you can only run one report at a time.

pulling and creating reports manually every month from the various sources. It saves us time. It frees up time to focus on our client other needs.

NinjaCat review by Kayla K.
Kayla K.

"Geek Powered On NinjaCat"

What do you like best?

The budget tracking tool is nice, and the ability to compare month to month KPI's is awesome.

Reports are cool and customizable.

What do you dislike?

Our reporting has become inaccurate through ninjacat due to the way we track things. There hasn't been a true work around which has caused problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Listen to users about reporting functionalities.

KPI tracking and high level account performance.

NinjaCat review by Taylor B.
Taylor B.

"Online Marketing Analyst"

What do you like best?

The time it saves me each month creating custom reports for my clients.

What do you dislike?

It does not give my clients the exact details they are always looking for when it comes to online revenue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training they provide. Very helpful.

E commerece and Lead Gen conversions. I really get to see the whole picture when using ninja cat reporting.

"Great Reporting Platform"

What do you like best?

It takes so much manual work out of the reporting process. I also like that the integrations with Facebook are so in depth.

What do you dislike?

Limited in the amount of accounts I can connect to a single view. I also dislike that I am unable to connect my programmatic vendors. We do a lot of cross channel stuff and I would like to be able to show that to my client in a single dash board

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that it fits all your vendor needs.

Time saving platform. Saves hours on manual reporting and data visual

NinjaCat review by Jim D.
Jim D.

"Wow, look at this tool! I can use it in presentations, Cool."

What do you like best?

It is very helpful to give a graphical representation of facts to prospects.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit to work out the presentation layer. I all fairness I also was given the "keys to the kingdom" of about 7 systems that week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO for it.

We are developing ROI metrics that drive decisions. about online advertising.

NinjaCat review by Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

"Ninja Cat Saves"

What do you like best?

We love Ninja Cat at our agency. More so me, for their robust and attractive reporting. It saves me sooo much time generating reports for 20 plus clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, their customer service great. There are a few things not currently offered but they are already in the pipe line.

Saves time, keeps clients happy

NinjaCat review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Awesome reporting dashboard!"

What do you like best?

The Ninjacat dashboard has a very clean look, and the information is easy to review.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard is not as granular/cannot be segmented as in depth as the reports can be.

Wanted a more interactive dashboard for internal performance monitoring, and for client engagement.

Ninjacat has successfully assisted with both of these prior issues!