NinjaCat

NinjaCat is a powerful all-in-one reporting solution for leading digital marketing agencies. It combines Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Analytics, Facebook, DoubleClick and Call Tracking into one beautiful interface, allowing you to monitor campaigns and deliver incredibly effective reports. Save time, reduce churn and win more clients today.

Work for NinjaCat?

NinjaCat review by <span>Matt V.</span>
Matt V.

Reporting made easier

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ease with which I can generate and automate reports. It does a good job of pulling data and makes it pretty easy to configure templates to my needs. We also use the monitor feature to keep track of our combined ad spend budgets across platforms

What do you dislike?

The formatting in the reports text fields is not very good. Way too basic for this day and age. Makes it very difficult to make my look good. Plus, I can't even see the "notes" sections in my reports if I'm on my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do PPC work for multiple clients be sure to configure the monitoring for budgets

I've used other SEO/SEM tools like Raven Tools and found them difficult to make them look anything more than generic. We have gotten good feedback from clients about these reports. Part of their effectiveness is that it is very easy for us to configure them to each account so that they directly speak to the clients needs.

Showing 122 NinjaCat reviews
NinjaCat review by <span>Emma F.</span>
Emma F.

NinjaCat for PPC Reporting

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ninjacat is straightforward with a lot of flexibility, and most main PPC platforms are supported. The fact that Ninjacat links with Google Drive is especially helpful, since it means any platforms for which data isn't pulled in automatically can still be inserted manually. Ninjacat also has EXCELLENT customer support! They are quick to answer and thorough in their efforts to answer or resolve any problems that come up.

What do you dislike?

There are some PPC platforms not yet support by Ninjacat, which requires the linking of Google Drive and a lot of extra time/effort building templates with the custom metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform if you are primarily using Adwords/Bing/Yahoo or other large PPC platforms. Facebook is currently (2/2017) partially supported, though not as fully integrated as we'd like. Lots of flexibility to customize if you don't mind a little extra effort and fees are lower than competitors since it's only reporting (no bid or budget management features).

We use Ninjacat to communicate PPC account updates to our clients. As mentioned above, it presents the data clearly and is customizable to ensure we present all the relevant information needed.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NinjaCat
NinjaCat review by <span>Alejandro A.</span>
Alejandro A.

Great Tool, Fantastic Support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I've never had a better experience with a PPC report platform. NinjaCat does everything right. Shinobi templates are very flexible and offer great designs. You can play around and end up doing the perfect report you want. Also, having a call tracking feature all in the same PPC report tool is the best! On top of all this, the team support is very responsive and it'll always be there if you have any questions.

What do you dislike?

Two tiny things: running reports to get the latest data. Additionally, I wish there was a way to monitor our spendings from just one tab. We are currently using one for Adwords / Bing and another tab for Fb Ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ninja Cat is fantastic for running reports in a few clicks. It also has good tools for monitoring campaigns and performance. Their call tracking software also is really convenient since it´s everything in the same platform.

We provide digital marketing services for small to medium sized car dealer businesses in the United States.

We were looking for a custom solution with conversions in our reports and NinjaCat was able to give that plus NinjaTrack calls in one platform.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

NinjaCat review by <span>Laura H.</span>
Laura H.
Validated Review

NinjaCat solved our reporting problems

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface is so simple and straightforward, everyone on my team was able to pick it up and run with it. The on-boarding process for NinjaCat was extremely helpful. We had dedicated support who helped me through every step of getting our new dashboards up and running. Overall, they have saved us money and lots of time when it comes to client reporting. We couldn't be happier.

What do you dislike?

I wish they stored the data in a data warehouse so reports didn't have to make the API call in real time. This takes a while since we have a lot of data we are pulling in. I believe this change is in the works though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compile the data sources and data points you want to report on. Get started with a trail and you will see how easy the system is to use.

I've researched and trialed just about every SEO & PPC reporting platform out there. I was blown away when I saw NinjaCat. We do a lot of customization in our client reporting and NinjaCat allows us to do all the customization we need and it's super easy to use. On our previous platform, I was spending a few hours a day (during reporting time) troubleshooting reports for my co-workers since I was the most familiar with the platform. We no longer have any of those issues with NinjaCat.

NinjaCat review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.
Validated Review

Solving all our reporting needs

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The drag and drop style interface is so easy to work with, and the pre-built widgets are a great starting place for any data you want to show. The fact that Ninjacat talks to so many big name API's is great, but the fact that you can pull data through from a Google Sheet is even better. Some of the competitors we looked at before choosing Ninjacat require a strong knowledge of coding/development work to get the most out of their platforms - but Ninjacat is intuitive, and you can work with it right away. The support team is fantastic, and will help you figure out how to show the data you need to.

What do you dislike?

We have a large portfolio of clients that all require very different, bespoke reports. We probably underestimated the time it would take to set up all of the different templates, and move all of the clients onto the system. This is not the fault of Ninjacat, and other agencies may find that if their reports are more templated, their onboarding process would not take as long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the groundwork first - make sure you know what your reports should contain, what metrics you want to show, a rough idea of how it should look. This will save you so much time and hassle in the long run - there's so much you CAN do with Ninjacat, it's easy to get carried away. Focus on what you NEED to do, and work from there.

We have saved something like 230 man hours per month on reporting, giving us that time back to actually work on client accounts, and build client relationships. We now also have a uniform look and feel across all of our reports, and are working towards putting a complete reporting and insights package together for our premium clients.

NinjaCat review by <span>Graeme G.</span>
Graeme G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The wide array of potential data sources I can bring into highly customizable reports.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find anything to complain about. If pressed, I would say that the service alone is a little more expensive than if you were to set up multiple accounts to do all the things that NinjaCat can do from individual services (reporting, call tracking, data consumption).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make room in your budget for it. It is enterprise level service for medium level prices

With NinjaCat my agency has a central reporting source, a managed advertising KPI dashboard, and call tracking/recording service. Through NinjaCat we have been able to better monitor our managed advertising accounts, communicate our benefit to clients, and stay on top of a large number of disparate advertising accounts.

NinjaCat review by <span>Nicole M.</span>
Nicole M.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Validated Review
What do you like best?

NinjaCat has a simplistic design and crazy fast account onboarding process that is a breath of fresh air. It's easy to get bogged down in data and having to sort through gobs of custom settings and NinjaCat takes away all of that headache.

What do you dislike?

I've worked in Kenshoo before and I miss the automated campaign updates that I could set up such. For example, in NinjaCat you can only monitor budget pacing, but the system does nothing to fix over or under pacing accounts. Kenshoo would take it a step further and automate bid adjustments to fix issues. Kenshoo is also much more expensive than NinjaCat and the Kenshoo automated adjustments were buggy at best so take that into consideration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect if all you need is reporting.

This is mainly just a reporting platform. It's not going to provide any automated campaign updates like Kenshoo. We mainly use it for 2 things: sending monthly automated reports to clients (huge time saver) and to monitor budget pacing.

Learning about NinjaCat?

* We monitor all NinjaCat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.