NinjaMock

NinjaMock is a tool for prototyping, wireframing and quick mockups that works on Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Microsoft Surface, websites and freehand.

Work for NinjaMock?

Learning about NinjaMock?

Compare NinjaMock to Similar Solutions

NinjaMock Reviews

Ask NinjaMock a Question
Showing 34 NinjaMock reviews
NinjaMock review by Jordana H.
Jordana H.

"NINJAMOCK IS A DESIGN TOOL I LIKE BECAUSE OF ITS VERSATILITY AND USEFULNESS"

What do you like best?

Probably what I mostly like about this software is its versatility: I can use Ninjamock as a design sheet where I can create website layouts and finished designs: an awesome feature is that I get to select from many types of layouts and web designs; for example, I can choose templates for registration forms, for listings, and even for homepage menus! Another great feature is that I get to use this software for making sliders and other types of designs, and it's really simple cause I only need to add an illustration, and then change the background color, add some text, add some shapes here and there, and that's all. I'm sure that anyone can find a useful tool for Ninjamock.

What do you dislike?

A well-known software like Ninjamock is very useful, however, I don't like that it lacks a couple features, for example, Ninjamock should have amny more shapes, because people like me, who design stuff, need a wider variety of shapes so that we can spice up a bit our creations. The second part I don't like is that when it comes to the web design option, it would be really useful if there were many more templates for homepage layouts and, different types of menu bars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say is that this is a great design software, but it takes a bit to completely get used to it.

Ninjamock has saved my life many times: it has helped me create useful website designs when I'm running out of time, and this has also saved my reputation as a freelancer. Also, I've used Ninjamock to make my own presentation brochures and flyers, and all of this has made me look like an expert designer. All of this because of Ninjamock.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NinjaMock
NinjaMock review by Jeannette H.
Jeannette H.

"NinjaMock"

What do you like best?

NinjaMock is a Free online product that allows you to create several different wireframe mockups. NinjaMock has choices from iPhone/pad, to www. All are easy to use user interfaces, loaded with ready to use drag in place holders or you can opt to draw your own.

What do you dislike?

NinjaMock has auto guides to help line up the items in your mock ups, that are not always helpful. The alignment guides can jump around with the slightest movement from your mouse or jump to something unexpected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NinjaMock is an online product and free to try and use. I would strongly suggest making an account and trying it before considering purchasing a product that may not offer as many features or easy of use.

NinjaMock makes it easy to share mock ups and collaberate on ideas. The online feature keeps harddrive space down and the user interface keeps things simple when collaberating with someone who hasn't used the site.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

NinjaMock review by Deborah R.
Deborah R.

"A good platform that can improve your prototype building"

What do you like best?

Ninja Mock it's free for non commercial use. I think this is the first and most important point. You have unlimited number of users, and the interface is not so difficult, so basically you can easily kick off the learning curve. Good to see that the platform integrates itself on many devices, so it's easy to share our work with team and clients within Ninja Mock.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you feel the missing of important tools from Ninja Mock that other platforms and softwares may have. But this is the price for a solid and free platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say, since we use it as a team, that we had not problems with Ninja Mock. Also consider that some members of the team are not experienced in coding and still be able to use it with no problems. So give it a try, test it in your work and with your team.

We use Ninja Mock in team when working on design that we have all to approve and/or that we have all to work on, with brainstorm and ideas. It's good because you can use it even if you're not at office, you can take a glance at the work of others or implement yours with idea that you gets in the moment.

NinjaMock review by Federico M.
Federico M.

"A great online service for our prototype"

What do you like best?

It's free and have no limit for users. You do not have to use coding, so you can stop to waste time and focus your energy in getting creative. Also the software is online based, so i can access to it from wherever I am. Many times I brought it to my clients devices so I'm able to modify the project right in front of them with their insights.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I've lost my progress with some project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the right way to improve and speed up your work. At the beginning you may experience some issues in the use, but I promise you, all your efforts in it will help you a lot.

NinjaMock help my work and the accessibility to it. Modify errors and/or change of opinions on the project is easy and fast.

NinjaMock review by Sophia J.
Sophia J.

"Using Ninjamock as a wireframe tool is the faster"

What do you like best?

Start designing. In only a few minutes you can make your first wireframe. Use the advanced features for your personal look and feel.

Collaborate with your team in real-time. Manage your projects and track progress. And you can bring as many as you need at no cost

What do you dislike?

Test your wireframe and mockup. Invite people to try your design on their own device. Get feedback and you have finished your wireframe design

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real-time collaboration is built into the core of NinjaMock. Commenting and external reviewer access are included in every plan. Professional multi-user companies will benefit from the shared project workspace with privileges on folders and projects

At NinjaMock we believe that simple things should be easy to master, while complex activities should still be supported. Evolve your best wireframe designs into complete screen flows while discovering our powerful mockup features for more complex tasks

NinjaMock review by Oleksandr T.
Oleksandr T.

"Very useful tool for rapid prorotyping"

What do you like best?

A master template feature in NinjaMock the best for me. It saved me dozen of hours. All your actions must start with developing a set of master templates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes this tool loading too long and my browser usually ask me to continue loading or not. Also in free version there are too much watemarks for reviewers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful tool, but not the main one in your toolbox. But I tryed many other tools and again and again I return to this because simplicity and speed of work in this system at height.

With this tool I made some full prototypes of products I managed. These prototypes used by product customers, product developers and end product users in customer development process.

NinjaMock review by ruth h.
ruth h.

"Wireframing made easy!"

What do you like best?

The library of different essential elements. Like shapes, charts, maps, and widgets.

This app included everything I need to wireframe a website idea!

The interface is easy on my eyes! The design elements can be edit easily, from sizes to even color.

What do you dislike?

The product need no changes made. There is nothing to dislike.

It allows me to map out ideas on a digital platform without much wear on the computer. In the past I wireframed ideas using Photoshop and dreamweaver which was heavy on cpu.

The live previews let me see fast in real time how my mobile site will look. The tools given are just what I need to make my mobile mock-up more realistic. I don’t have to import any extra stuff.

I can wireframe ideas right before my clients eyes without taking too much time out their schedule.

NinjaMock review by Manuel P.
Manuel P.

"Easy to use, easy to give your customers a prev"

What do you like best?

It comes with all the tools, drawing, basic shapes, and easy controls, it comes with a full set of tools so you can try whatever you like, like the drawing one or the shape builder and make a lot of things so your client can get a new perspective of what you are working on, it is a very comfortable tool at a very nice price, from month to year, this tool will save you a lot of trouble

What do you dislike?

maybe that the UI is a bit ugly, but it can be improved, maybe they are working on it, a theme option could be useful but well the UI is not what it makes this program work, but i can be better

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just remember that this tool will depend on your imagination

you can give the client a perspective of what you will make for him in real time, and also it can give you new ideas in real time so you can work together on the preview, and that means, you can sell faster, and say goodbye to those calls after you give the customer a preview of the product as he will tell you atm what he likes and what he dislikes of your creation, that is something that is very important while selling a website because it can save you a lot of time and of course a lot of trouble, and more time means more clients, more clients more money, they offer various plans of pricing

NinjaMock review by Aldo L.
Aldo L.

"Pretty awesome"

What do you like best?

The quickly access to the toolbar and the good size of charts, its simply awesome how i can connect my ideas with the most usefull tool for making great and simple templates for my next proyects.

I love the easy use of colors, fonts and sizing of images, is very simple to understand, at the first hour, u do like 8 prototypes with no doubts, practical and full of use, pretty nice tool.

If you want to learn without knowing anything of develop, you should practice with it, is easy, you should use this.

What do you dislike?

The hard adjustable or crop of some images, im having problems, for example, with the calendar picker, to adjust that, i preffer do another for my own, but is ok.

I have issues with the image export too, and i guess, sharing proyects, to design at the same time with multiple accounts, like virtual projects, im not sure if it exists now in the payd version but if it his, maybe i can buy that, would be pretty awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend this for one reason, free perfect usage, and full of customization things, perfect for freelancers like me, or little business.

Its perfect too for people that are training, students and proffessors of the area, or interested on IT proyects.

Prototype design and presentation for customers, PDF sharing and online visualization and edition from any source.

The need to virtualize sketchs and prototypes in paper is now done, im now doing this in NinjaMock, no more paper.

NinjaMock review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Intuitive and Easy to use with a fun interface"

What do you like best?

The vector shapes and overall style are reminiscent of a hand-drawn feel and it sets you in the creative mood. Buttons and drop downs are very accessible and organized as drag and drops go.

What do you dislike?

Unless you pay for a premium package, you can't your finished prototype outside of their server without a watermark showing over the entire layout. Amount of projects you can store is also limited unless you upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if it a right fit for you as far as aesthetics go, if you want a more serious feel, go to axure or other prototype/wireframing options.

Great for Website Design, UX/UI and even Web Development

NinjaMock review by April C.
April C.

"I am giving only 7 stars for now instead of 10 because of the lack of support.."

What do you like best?

I truly appreciate the easy to manipulate wire framing that allowed to really create a super easy, also sketch-like method to create my site for my app. It was very affordable, but because the interface was so very easy to use, I was able to create projects is very short periods of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that truly caused me a problem was the minimal about of support that I had. Whenever I came into a problem, it was rather hard to find help, or it either took a very long time to receive the support that I needed. When the support system becomes better, then I'll happily change my review.

Web/app design.

I realized that it's very beneficial to have a software that provides me with easy development and sketch ability. Even being able to edit Vectors was something that became truly help when I needed to add logos/png documents.

NinjaMock review by Julia W.
Julia W.

"Tolle Software"

What do you like best?

Ich mag das mit diesem Programm können wir jedes Design so leicht teilen. Wir können auch Website-Designs mit den Vorlagen aus verschiedenen Formaten wie Windows oder iPhone erstellen.

What do you dislike?

Ich habe keine Beschwerden über diese Software, aber ich würde gerne Guides sehen, die hilfreicher sind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ich würde es jedem empfehlen, der eine Web-Designer-Software sucht. Es ist perfekt.

Wir verwenden NinjaMock, um Webdesigns für all unsere Projekte zu erstellen. Es ist hilfreich, weil diese Software es uns ermöglicht, von unten zu starten und die Fantasie zu öffnen.

NinjaMock review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Ninja Mock Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can share a public link and collaborate. This part has been done in a nice manner.

Can show public demos to my client and ask my team members to collaborate

The integration with iconfinder is really useful when you want rad icons

Can group the screens under different sections which is a great feature

Should offer more stencils like Pencil project

Clicking and going to a page is a nice option.

Can create own assets.

What do you dislike?

I keep myself going back to Pencil because of it's UI - but slowly Ninja Mock has been my backup tool because Pencil lacks the online collaboration.

However I find that Pencil offers a whole lot of different stencils which are really great. Something like that is what Ninjamock misses

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy the pro version. Great guys and a great product!

I help clients build awesome web and mobile products. Ninjamock lets me mock their ideas.

NinjaMock review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Intuitive and Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

The tool provides the majority of the benefits that its for-pay competitors offer for the grand price of $0! Allows small business like myself to use a quality tool without hurting the bottom line too much. The software is online, which is great as I can access from whatever machine I am on and can easily share with others.

It is very easy to use. The way the product is organized is very intuitive. Makes finding key elements simple.

The GUI is attractive and user friendly. The tool provides a number of stock options for screen parts, but also allows you to create your own elements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this time, still a fairly new user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Structure your projects in a smart way, makes it easier to do version control and share your work among colleagues.

Start with a strong general idea of direction, makes things move along much more quickly.

Do your research of the other competitors. Tried a few other products and found that for what NinjaMock offered, I did not need to spend so much money with their competitors.

My counterpart and I needed a way to wire frame applications that we are considering developing. We needed a reasonable tool that would allow us to work collaboratively. That is the greatest benefit that we have reaped from using the tool. Additionally, it allows us to quickly get out the different ideas that we have.

NinjaMock review by Oleh S.
Oleh S.

"Helpful and easy to use"

What do you like best?

NinjaMock gives an ability to a rapid development of mobile and desktop website prototypes - without spending hours on learning videos or documentation. The product is extremely easy to learn: intuitive interface and flexibility are there.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to say. Maybe more fonts would be nice. Adding a user to existing project is not so clear for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give you a try and you will have a chance to stick with NinjaMock.

I use NinjaMock for showing clients a visual protopype of the idea how their website or a landing page will look like. How visitors will interact with the page. And so on.

NinjaMock review by Adolfo Rafael S.
Adolfo Rafael S.

"Great online service for designing app interfaces"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- Variety of UI assets

- Ability to create reusable assets

- Set links from one page to another

- Export to PDF

What do you dislike?

- Cannot rename pages

- Would add app templates

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool to sketch up app designs fairly quickly, works with multiple screen sizes if you intend to design an app for a tablet as well as a phone. Good for Android and iPhone.

I use NinjaMock to present proposals of app designs to my customers, before beginning development.

NinjaMock review by Hernan Rodrigo P.
Hernan Rodrigo P.

"Ninja mock is amazing"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is I also like it to enter web from anywhere, you can give access to other people to work on the same project, just great

What do you dislike?

actually there is nothing to dislike about ninja mock me, even if I would like it to be faster to work online on the same project because there is sometimes a little late

Recommendations to others considering the product

more speed to refresh when two people work on the same project

now I can show sketches I make to my clients an easier and faster way

NinjaMock review by Aj M.
Aj M.

"Perfect for warframe"

What do you like best?

Not only is this software easy to use. It is also perfect for Collaborating with my team in real-time and managing my projects in real time

What do you dislike?

nothing that i can think of at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly reccomended

It has all of the typical stencils for web and mobile prototyping so it is perfect for design

NinjaMock review by Luke J.
Luke J.

"NinjaMock is awesome. "

What do you like best?

I love that it's easy and has so many prefabs. I love the sketch style so that clients don't think that it's complete. Adding interactivity is very straightforward.

What do you dislike?

When I view an iPad mockup on my iPad it doesn't fit quite right because of the toolbars in safari on iPad.

Mocking up apps for clients is crucial to the early phase of a project. Being able to quickly put together a mockup and show a client has helped us land projects.

NinjaMock review by Arturo O.
Arturo O.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

It's perfect whenever you want to have some fun, perfect for begginers in developing, also it is perfect for people that want to learn how to export wireframes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I would recommend everything... Just maybe some more help in the forum of the product, sometimes it's hard to find help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for easy and begginers development, this is right for you

Money, it's difficult to be there everyday when it comes to money problems

NinjaMock review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Wireframing made faster and easier!"

What do you like best?

The fact that, i spend 30 - 45 minutes to set up a quick website mock up for a client and within an hour got the feedback needed to iterate and build! In a nutshell: the simplicity and able to find elements quickly!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call it a dislike but i believe, it's more of "additional features" kinda scenario. Say, instead of uploading images ( google search and what not) -- maybe we could have pre-installed images to use? Saves time when i want to use an image say themed: Transport.

I am mostly building website these days. And as part of UX/UI bits, a mockup tool such as this comes in handy!

NinjaMock review by shrey p.
shrey p.

"best wireframing tool"

What do you like best?

nijamock support Android, iPhone, ipad, Windows Phone, surface, web page etc.

What do you dislike?

you can not understand properly without nijamock wireframes knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you can create faster, better and professional wireframing.

nijamock support icon and image feature. it gives preview options also.

NinjaMock review by Maksym A.
Maksym A.

"The easiest way to sketch your idea"

What do you like best?

I like the way to add and edit elements.

Different modes for mobile devices.

Wide choice for export projects.

What do you dislike?

Only 3 free projects. I had hope for minimum 5.

Very big watermark when printing pdf format.

No way to use elements from different modes in one platform.

Making sketches for myself to realize idea.

It is much easier to do it in visual form.

NinjaMock review by Iulian C. M.
Iulian C. M.

"Online mockup tool that you'll actually use "

What do you like best?

Super easy to understand and quickly put together a mockup. Using it every time I need something fast & professional

What do you dislike?

Would love to have an option to transform the sketches to a more 'polished' design

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need a fast & robust tool that you'll use every day, go for ninjamock

Quick wire framing for our dev team.

NinjaMock review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Financial Services

"I created wireframe of a mobile app. I explained it to my peeṭ colleagues and they delighted."

What do you like best?

The seamless availability of all icons and how it gives a place to accommodate all those in a very precise manner. Really nice.

What do you dislike?

When we start making any project its sometimes very frustrating that I need to change the font EVERYTIME. If i don't want pre defined font then for everything i need to change. There is nothing to change font universally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a cloud based best in industry wireframe application for mobile tab and desktop applications.

A mobile app for some finance related app. It is cloud based and I can use it anywhere.

NinjaMock review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Clean and Sleek!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, without the straining my pc.

I love being able to use it online, regardless of which computer I am using.

What do you dislike?

I wished there was more elements added into the library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect for anyone who needs to wireframe a website or app.

It help me wireframe simple design concepts for my clients without having to run a massive program like Illustrator or Adobe XD.

NinjaMock review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"Nice and cheap service for designing mockups for project"

What do you like best?

Super easy interface, lots of gadgets to use. Chose of saving and exporting projects

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow, only 3 projects in starter package. Interface needs some more improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend NinjaMock to anyone who needs fast mockup of new app, software, web design or any other design. NinjaMock is great, you wont regret!

Fast mock-up of next project, no matter if its app, software or web design

NinjaMock review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best mockup app"

What do you like best?

Easy to use.

Export to HTML to preview.

Export to PDF to attach and offline view.

What do you dislike?

Some time the PDF and Image export has some blur and wrong fonts.

I have been working with people that had difficult to understand the business and see the final product.

NinjaMock review by User

"Excelente Wireframe Build"

What do you like best?

Ninja Mock offer many options to customize your Wireframe. I surely recomend!

What do you dislike?

I can´t found ma many things that´s dislike in NM. But the draws can be more realistic.

I built one great layout with NM. This save my time to increment the code.

NinjaMock review by Agency in Retail
Agency in Retail

"Gets the job done alright"

What do you like best?

I've used it in both in-house scenarios and freelance work and it gets the job done/cheapest when its used by freelancers.

What do you dislike?

I prefer balsamiq better just because of the user interface set up. I think they could benefit from user testing before roll out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Balsamic first then try this. It all depends on how you work.

trying to better our start up app

NinjaMock review by Daryl N.
Daryl N.

"Daryl"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity in signing in without software to download.

What do you dislike?

Some of the nav bars, stock images/ menu options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Updated stock images

Mockups, design options and mobile app ideas

NinjaMock review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Great Job!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, looks great. Nice tool for building mockups.

What do you dislike?

right now, there is nothing bad to say about this tool.

creating mockups / wireframes

NinjaMock review by User in Computer Software

"Good product for collaborating on wireframes"

What do you like best?

Ninjamock makes it easy to collaborate with your team and provide feedback and keep track of all comments and progress. I also like the project management features to keep track of all your projects.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike in this product at the moment.

Creating and sharing wire frames in a collaborative and effective manner.

NinjaMock review by User

"Mi experiencia"

What do you like best?

El fácil manejo y las miles de posibilidades

What do you dislike?

Que mandan muchos correos con propaganda

Diseño gráfico, anuncios, presentaciones

Learning about NinjaMock?

* We monitor all NinjaMock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare NinjaMock to Similar Solutions