Ninjaoutreach

3.6
(64 reviews)

An all purpose marketing tool

Work for Ninjaoutreach?

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

Compare Ninjaoutreach to Similar Solutions

Ninjaoutreach Reviews

Ask Ninjaoutreach a Question
Showing 64 Ninjaoutreach reviews
Ninjaoutreach review by Aaron A.
Aaron A.

"NinjaOutreach: great product, great customer service"

What do you like best?

Their platform is superb; easy to search for leads, target them NOT just geographically, but even with 'categories' and positions (i.e. blogger, influencer, etc.). This is what we've been waiting for, finally, for finding leads via social media.

On top of that, I had an issue with billing where I subscribed to the wrong plan - the customer service rep completely worked it out with me and I am not a happy, lifetime user!

What do you dislike?

Would like to be a way to filter OUT particular users (i.e. no business accounts for social media)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's fairly easy to use; just pick the plan with the # of leads you see you'd need for the future.

We are trying to geo-target our leads on social media, and find more customers. Instead of manually searching on social media pages, NinjaOutreach presents a very simple, quick, and robust platform that we can utilize to meet our needs.

I'd recommend to anyone! Excited to see what new features they got in store for us in the future :)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ninjaoutreach
Ninjaoutreach review by Jessica R.
Jessica R.

"Excellent Customer Service + Amazing Instagram Influencer Prospects!"

What do you like best?

I had an issue with my account payment plan, and with fast and transparent communications via e-mail with customer support, my issues were resolved!

Also, searching for influencers via keyword searches is SO helpful! I've already locked in prospects/leads in the first week of using it!

More so, there is a feature to share the account with your business team to tackle prospecting faster and to organize prospecting types through lists.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to message people directly through the website via Instagram - it would save a lot of time! also if you could mass send messages to people on Instagram through the webpage that would be SUPER helpful in saving time - few databases have this option and it would really set you apart.

I Do think it would be more helpful if there was a guided video or a mini course section that could show you how to utilize all of the tools to the best ability. I also had difficulty attaching my email to the account for access to their mass e-mail function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for prospecting and leveraging social media influencers - you can search with keywords as well as the level of influence. There are no bot accounts, it provides their e-mails, and its a very easy to understand interface.

Solving issues with lack of leads - I've found more people that suite our businesses ideal customer so much better! The ratio of people who say yes instead of no or no responses has also drastically increased!

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Ninjaoutreach review by e e.
e e.

"Find influencers fast - and pick the best ones to work with."

What do you like best?

It let's me find influencers fast, and filter them in a numbers of ways. Then I can visit their site to see if I want to contact them. It has a lot of filters to choose which influencers have page rank and authority. They have a ton of examples for more than I could ever need.

What do you dislike?

The video are outdated because the software has gone through two revisions. However, the site has a help section so I could find screen shots of where some options where.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a tight budget, I think the pricing is perfect to start working with influencers. And it's fast. It will take me more time to decide who to work with that find them - that solves my biggest issue. I've very impressed.

Wanted to find influencers. As a PR pro, I don't want to contact a million influencers, I want to choose the top few, without paying them compensation. With NinjaOutreach, I can target micro-influencers (people with less than 10,000 followers), but who have page rank and followers. Also I need to be able to find journalist, this software let's me do that.

Ninjaoutreach review by Elijah V.
Elijah V.

"Great product with a whole lotta love put into it."

What do you like best?

Coming from Buzzstream, and being let down by the work flows, Ninja Outreach has been a dream to work with. I've moved through all areas with ease, have my first list set up, sent several emails using their extensive list of templates, and started some meaningful conversations with influencers.

This was accomplished in an afternoon. Now mind you, I'm an experienced senior level digital marketing manager with 12+ years experience across the board, all channels.. So yes, I know what I'm doing, but that also means I have very high expectations. I need software that works, not software I have to workaround or think too hard about.

I'm really impressed with the email finder, and even more impressed with the inbox environment. It's extremely intuitive, and I like the workflow. Send an email, and your next email queues up ready for you to review, tweak, and send.

And don't get me started on the auto sender. Haven't set up it, but I can see how powerful it will be once it is set up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I have received great support during set up from multiple people, including one of their co-founders. Very prompt via email and live chat. Very responsive and supportive. I didn't need any help getting set up, but they offered on numerous occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to secure content publications, get in touch with influencers, bloggers, website owners, anyone really - you can find the right opportunities and email them quickly and efficiently with Ninja Outreach.

Ability to research and connect with website owners, bloggers, influencers, look up topics, backlink opportunities, and more. These tasks are critical to the promotion and visibility of our SaaS start up.

Ninjaoutreach review by David M.
David M.

"Great Outreach Tool for Link Building and Influencer Marketing"

What do you like best?

They offer a great database of influencers and blogs that is easy to access. This is the core of their offer for our small team. It allows us to inboard a client and gear up a first campaign in less than an hour.

The systematization is a breeze with the different tools they offer, notably, their Chrome extension allowing our VAs to vet leads at a faster paste.

What do you dislike?

We feel that their platform is not as user-friendly as other competitors. They compensate this deficit by offering a ton of documentation on how to use their platform, making it easy to onboard a new staff member and get them up to date with the usability of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their documentation to train your new staff

We do Influencer marketing and link building for clients, mostly in the e-commerce space

Ninjaoutreach review by Michael J.D. W.
Michael J.D. W.

"Essential Tool for Influencer Identification & Outreach!"

What do you like best?

In my 5 years of social marketing industry experience, I have worked with many different social apps / tools to help us: (1) identify top social influencers across industries and regions; and (2) connect with new prospective clients. NinjaOutreach outshines other digital outreach apps / tools now available, by helping us to achieve BOTH of these objectives within ONE convenient dashboard - as well as round-the-clock customer support - all with convenient and flexible pricing options.

What do you dislike?

I have no critical feedback to provide at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out a free 3-day trial of NinjaOutreach (I recommend the month-to-month PRO subscription), and assess the value of this dashboard for yourself!

We are currently using NinjaOutreach to help us identify the best / most relevant Instagram influencers for our 60+ digital advisory clients.

Ninjaoutreach review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"Great Platform - Easy to navigate and over delivered on my expectations"

What do you like best?

I really like the interface, it's a very easy platform to navigate. There is a lot of different opens available depending on the type of influencer you would like to contact e.g bloggers, Instagrammers, podcasters. You can mass contact influencers, this sped up my workload massively. The level of replies I received was surprising. Within 48 hours of using the service, I had over 20 influencers promoting my products under my affiliate program and over 100 within a week. Customer service are very helpful and really helped me to get comfortable with the platform.

Overall great experience and highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

The number of options available in the different sections of the site was overwhelming at the beginning but the live chat helped me with any questions I had and now it seems quite simply.

For my marketing company, I am always looking for influencers in different niches for both my own companies products and for clients. I now spend maybe a tenth of the time doing and find high-quality influencers.

Ninjaoutreach review by Chioma A.
Chioma A.

"Ninja Outreach: I could not be happier..."

What do you like best?

I found this site because of my consultant. As I am bootstrapping my startup, we needed a faster way to find and more importantly actually reach and truly connect with people who can jump-start https://yourmosaicbox.com/. Couple the former with the great and understanding customer service (yes, thank you Tarek and you too Bryon and Harold for your support) I could not be happier.

What do you dislike?

That once we found our target audience we are unable to download a complete list from your database.

Also, a CRM is not built into the system. Lastly, the mailing outreach doesn't have the ability to move a respondent/contact to a separate list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found this site because of my consultant. As I am bootstrapping my startup we needed a faster way to find and more importantly actually reach and truly connect with people who can jump-start https://yourmosaicbox.com/. Couple the former with the great and understanding customer service (yes, thank you Tarek and you too Bryon and Harold for your support) I could not be happier.

Another recommendation is building a CRM into the system. I would also recommend that the mailing outreach has the ability to move a respondent/contact to a separate list. Lastly, I'd like to be able to have proper contact names and email addresses.

The resource list and connection to people who can influence our target audience.

Ninjaoutreach review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Ninjaoutreach is definitely worth a try in email marketing!"

What do you like best?

- We got a free trial of 3 days to understand what were we actually investing in and how can we explore this tool for our marketing benefits.

- The option to target influencers not just geographically but on the basis of categorized positions is very helping.

- Commendable customer service. Whenever we needed help to understand some features of Ninjaoutreach, the customer service made sure to respond and fill in the loopholes in our working process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that we can think of as of now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a sufficient budget and make the most of Ninjaoutreach for better results. It is strongly recommended that you explore the tool completely in the first 3 days of trial and stay in touch with one of the support executives assigned to understand how you can take maximum advantage of this tool.

The company I worked for strived by bridging the gap between outsourcing service/software companies and service seekers of the same. Hence, contacting specific personalities or people with particular designations belonging to reputed companies for interviewing them or asking them to take part in our constructive surveys was quite a regular process. And Ninjaoutreach helped amazingly. We got to conduct surveys with more than 300 people at once using email marketing smoothly. Secondly, we could even find the desired influencers to spread around our well-worked research which helped in gaining impressive web-traffic.

Ninjaoutreach review by Jitendra V.
Jitendra V.

"This is must use product for email outreach in the market"

What do you like best?

personally I like these 3 things in the tool :You get 3-days trial access. Used to be 14 days!

Easy to use, improved user-interface.

Great assistance with practical video tutorials available in the knowledge database.

What do you dislike?

I think pricing structure of the product can be improved, they dont have special discounts for regular users. They only discounts on Black Friday season. Also it Loads slow sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try this outreach tool for your business and I am sure you will see some good results for your product. Outreach is no. 1 way to make links and build relationship.

Ninja Outreach costs more compared to other outreach tools. However, as discussed above, Ninja Outreach is more than that. You can manage your CRM, research for the most shared content to help you create better ones on your blog, and more! In fact, you can replace Ninja Outreach with the multiple tools you’re using to grow your blog and save a ton of money in the long run!

Ninjaoutreach review by Peter F.
Peter F.

"Super Useful Tool – Fills a Big Gap for Most People"

What do you like best?

When starting/growing a business, so many people say "And then I'll reach out to influencers to promote my product/service!". And then they get to thinking and realize that they don't have a good strategy for finding those influencers and actually making something good happen. Ninja Outreach helps make that happen!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more BASIC BASIC tutorials for people who have NO CLUE what they're doing. Ninja Outreach is a tool that marketing professionals easily understand – I'd love to be able to refer my non-marketing savvy clients to it and feel comfortable that they'll immediately understand the value and possibilities from the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial! It's absolutely worth it for 3 days to just poke around and figure out whether you're going to find use from it or not. Export a couple .CSVs of influencers that you want to partner with and websites that you want to share/publish your content, and start reaching out personally – you'll see some initial value from there, and then you'll realize that you want to use Ninja Outreach to automate those outreach efforts.

Finding influencers and partners in promoting my businesses.

Ninjaoutreach review by Leo Y.
Leo Y.

"Great for both outreach and research"

What do you like best?

I like the chrome plugin because it auto imports information from websites I'm looking at. I also like how I'm able to easily organize my lists automatically with contact information and notes all in one place.I don't have to use spreadsheets anymore.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features, options and things you can do. I spent a lot of time reading tutorials and watching videos in order to see how I could maximize my usage. This isn't a bad thing since you can just jump in and get going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would get this if you are considering other competitors.

I use this to research sites to outreach to for guest posts and links. It helps me and my clients get more exposure.

Ninjaoutreach review by Ismail B.
Ismail B.

"for Professional by Professional"

What do you like best?

One of the amazing tool if you really want to reach out more people. this tool help you in generating leads, auto emailing , auto follow , readymade templates and so many other features that i can't exlplain here. but you can try there free trail service.. that will give you the idea of how it work. like its change my mind how to do outreaching.

highly recommended.

What do you dislike?

ammmm.. i think nothing right at the movment. will surely edit my comment if found something bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend you to try it atleast the trail versoin.

Auto email outreaching was one of the issue that wasnt possible without this app..

Ninjaoutreach review by Ingrida C.
Ingrida C.

"NINJAOUTREACH IS A 100% SCAM! Save your 621 $!"

What do you like best?

I did not like anything about it, I canceled their 3 days free trial after 2 days and they still charged me for a full year subscription 621$. Do not put your credit card information on their page, because you will be also charged. They do not leave you an option to remove credit card information from their site. Be careful and do not make this mistake.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE IT, DO NOT PUT YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. IF YOU DID THIS, BLOCK YOUR CARD NOW.

Their services are very poor, because they are scammers: no email to write them, poor support services, FB is not working. And their company was sold to some guys on 2018 March. I am having hard time getting my 621 $ back, because do not want to give my payment back. Moreover I did not even got any emails from their from the beggining: no emails after I created profile, no emails after my 3 days trial is over and no emails after they charged me 621 $.

Ninjaoutreach review by Ria T.
Ria T.

"Extremely effective tool for marketing"

What do you like best?

I am not aware of a better tool on the market than ninja outreach. With the chrome plugin its a breeze to find and complete organize detailed sets of leads straight from the net. Searches reveal endless new opportunities. Then you can set it all up so it functions automatically without your intervention. Just never ending on-going outreach creating backlinks for you And the team at Ninjaoutreach give great service. All around top marketing tool for me. Highly recommended

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike about this product.

I find leads to create backlinks and I get automated outreach..

Ninjaoutreach review by Isaul C.
Isaul C.

"Inly used the trial. Will not use it again."

What do you like best?

Think twice before handing them your credit card information. They won't make it easy for you to delete them.

What do you dislike?

Cancelling it's a hassle. And they'll condition your cancellation to a questionnaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seamed that I could trust the company with my information. But since I didn't use their service. I decided to cancel before the trial ended. I tried so but it was difficult. First, there's no option to delete your credit card information, so most likely I guess I'll be charged for one month, which then I'll have to call my back for a refund and explain. Also, when I wrote to support, they wrote this back:

"I can help you with this!

But first, could you help me by answering these questions:

What made you decide to discontinue the service? Were we lacking something?

What was your initial goal when you signed up for the tool?

Answering the questions above would help us better the tool and our service :)"

There might be a good intention behind this email, but I just find it annoying and disrespectful that my cancellation is being conditioned to a questionnaire, and that there's no delete my credit card button, nor is there a direct way to cancel.

Just be careful with them.

Influencer outreach. But didn't actually used the platform, so can't tell except for their trial plan.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Features - Feel like I'm under-utilizing the tool"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is feature rich and allows me to easily find who I need to get in touch with promotion-wise and also makes it easy to contact those people. When I need to find potential customers or bloggers, Ninja Outreach is a great place to start. Primarily, I find myself using the email search function using the google chrome plugin - super helpful.

What do you dislike?

The user interface leaves a lot to be desired...and I also wish they had a more thorough orientation period (preferably broken down into short videos) showing new users how to best take advantage of the tool....ending with user examples and case studies. I can't help but think I'm not using all of the features I could be using and since I didn't have time to deep dive when I purchased, it goes under-used.

I really appreciate the chrome browser plugin because it easily allows me to search for contact information from any website that I'm visiting. The email finder tool is valuable and really easy to use. Also, the social media integration gives extra added information that most other tools don't include.

Ninjaoutreach review by Girish K.
Girish K.

"Excellent round the clock support with best outreach tool"

What do you like best?

I like quick support and very good user interface and features. I recently subscribe the tool.

I hopefully this company will maintain this kind of support in future as well. Update is required as per the time changes so lets see if its automatically comes in place.

What do you dislike?

Default billing was set to annual so i charged for entire year but instantly it reverted back. I asked support team they immediately provide the required support.

I just buy i think it can save a lot of time.

Ninjaoutreach review by Larry R.
Larry R.

"An awesome link prospecting and outreach tool! "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Ninjaoutreach has exactly everything that I need for quality link building, and much more. What I like the most is the Campaign Scheduler and the Send Later option which I rarely find in other apps.

What do you dislike?

Still haven't found what I dislike since it helps so much with outreach automation, and that is the most important thing to me. Whatever app speeds up my workflow is a good one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent prospecting and email marketing automation tool, perfect for finding and outreaching leads.

From prospecting, to outreach, and from finding emails to setting up drip campaigns, Ninjaoutreach is a really simple-to-use but effective automation tool perfect for email marketing, SEO guest posting, influencer marketing, etc.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"BEWARE! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!"

What do you like best?

I was looking for local influencers but couldn't find any relevant to South Africa. Once I had figured that out I didn't spend any more time analysing their product.

What do you dislike?

Well, from the outside they looked to be a reputable service so I signed up for the 3-day trial (this should have been the first warning sign) to see if they could help improve our backlinking outreach.

You have to add your card details to get access to the free trial, which I did.

I played around on their platform, looking for South African blogs and influencers but couldn't find what I was looking for and decided to cancel our subscription and end the trial.

After cancelling, I received a confirmation message saying that my request had been received and that my account access would end after the current period was over.

Despite requesting to cancel the account, the button saying "unsubscribe" was still there. I was a little confused why that was so I went through the process again and got the exact same message as before and again the "unsubscribe" button remained.

So I left it at that, having gone through the process of cancelling twice, I carried on with my day.

3 days later, Ninja Outreach billed me for an annual pro license, USD 888.00. Confused and a little upset, I reached out to their support team to find out why I had been billed, even after cancelling. I then logged back into Ninja Outreach and saw that I was still subscribed, despite having cancelled twice, 3 days earlier.

So I cancelled again, for the 3rd time.

Then I go the response from their Ninja Outreach "support" team. Here is the email:

"Hi,

Basilis here from the Management team.

Thank you for contacting us.

I just checked your account and I can see that you tried to unsubscribed just today ( that is why you got the popup that asked you to confirm ).

Based on our Terms and Conditions, refund are been applied when the users unsubscribe inside the Trial Period. "

So I proceeded to tell Basilis that I had gone through the same process to unsubscribe twice 3-days earlier but conveniently for them, they only had records of the attempt I made after being billed.

Here is that email (excuse my grammar, I was typing fast and furiously):

"Hi Basilis,

If you read my message you will see that I unsubscribed twice on friday. I unsubscribed again today because I wanted to check why it was still saying I am subscribed and it did the same thing it did on Friday where it still says i am subscribed even though i unsubscribed.

We cannot use your service because you do not have our south africa media listings which is a conclusion i came to on friday which is why i didn't bother using the rest of the trial and immediately unsubscribed.

Even though I unsubscribed this morning, it still says I am subscribed and the option to unsubscribe is still there. This is excatly the same as what happened on friday."

The response I got was infuriating:

"I checked the logs and there was no un-subscribe triggered on Friday. Yes there is an unsubscribed happen today, after the billing and the Trial went through."

So despite my attempts to cancel my subscription on the very first day of my trial, they lied about my attempts to cancel and have so far refused to refund me.

And I am not the only one. A couple of other users have had the same experience when trying to cancel their subscriptions and were also told that they couldn't find records of their attempts to cancel.

What makes it even more suspicious is that instead of trying to find out if there is an issue with their app or problem solving what went wrong they immediately went on the defensive, denied that I attempted to unsubscribe and refused to issue a refund.

UPDATE: After writing this review and a number of emails back and forth I was finally refunded. The fact that I was refunded would suggest that perhaps they are a legitimate business. That being said, until they change their predatory billing policy and make it clear and easy for people to cancel, I would proceed with immense caution.

@ninjaoutreach if you are reading this then change your trial period to 14 days, allow people to try out your service without adding a credit card, and make sure people can cancel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. IT IS BLATANT FRAUD. ONCE YOU GIVE THEM YOUR DETAILS, THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND THEN LIE ABOUT YOUR REQUESTS TO CANCEL.

No benefits. Just hours wasted trying to cancel their service and get refunded.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Computer Hardware
User in Computer Hardware

"BE VERY CAREFUL. A genuine warning about NinjaOutreach"

What do you like best?

The tool seems not too bad to be fair to them

What do you dislike?

We signed up for the trial, prior to the trial ending we asked for help downgrading to the monthly plan which we saw mentioned in their user panel. However, we received an automated message saying they're away and will be back on Monday. Then, later that day we were charged $621 USD for a year's subscription.

I assumed it was just an automated error, and contacted them to get the funds returned as we had notified them prior to ending the trial that we wanted to proceed with a monthly, not yearly plan.

The customer support were quite rude and said that they couldn't find proof of my message and that per their TOS they wouldn't be giving a refund. I found the chat log quite easily and sent them the proof about it. The customer support agent 'Tarek' never replied after that, despite sending many messages - and despite seeing him coming online/offline numerous times over the following days.

Eventually, a different person came back to us and said that the 'monthly' option described in the back end (which had then disappeared) was actually a quarterly option, and was part of an A/B test that was being removed, but they could switch me to that quarterly option as a one-off and refund the difference.

I was pretty annoyed about that, as:

1 - You can't list a 'monthly' option but then say that you have to pay 3-months at a time - that's a quarterly plan, not monthly. They're two different things, with the latter being 3 times the cost. It's just false advertising and if you made the error, as a company you need to make that right with the customer.

2 - If you were running an A/B test you can't withhold $621 of a customer's funds because they tried to use the function described prior to the trial ending, but the function disappeared and you didn't help the customer quick enough.

At least we did get a partial refund, but we're definitely not happy about it. I might have actually been a happy customer and even recommend this tool to other people had their support been better, but I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone to try it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously don't try their 3-day free trial. A lot of people are mirroring our experience about trying to cancel beforehand, but not being able to and then being refused their refund.

The search tool for finding blogs and pre-built lists are quite good.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"NinjaOutreach"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that everything is included in one platform. You get to search, email, follow-up and save contact information all in one spot. The templates are also super helpful so you don't have to think too much. I like that there is an outreach manager so you are not left alone to implement like many other tools. Support is super helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features and so to get the full benefit of the tool, you need to invest in learning it - however, this is what will get you ahead and I want all these additional features as that is what gets results!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at whether there is personal support and onboarding for the product as the key to implementation is making sure you're using the product correctly.

I am creating more leads and visits to my website. I also want to outreach to influencers for collaborations etc.

Ninjaoutreach review by Rajiv S.
Rajiv S.

"Don't put in your card details the money is not coming back"

What do you like best?

Nothing was useful in this product and looked like the sole purpose was to somehow get people to put their credit card details in.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for a 3 day trial of NinjaOutreach and let them know well before the trial expiry that I was not interested in renewing and they should not charge my card. I have this conversation in email. Yet, they charged my card and when I asked for them to give my money back they have not bothered. I have initiated a dispute and will be maligning them on every social media network I can find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think about this. Save your money.

Zero benefits

Ninjaoutreach review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"This has saved me time in prospecting"

What do you like best?

Their content prospecting tool helps me find relevant bloggers who have written articles containing the keywords I'm looking for. Then, they go and find the contact form or email address for the author. This allows me to save time in finding relevant authors to connect with. We just started using them, but I'm expecting this tool to speed up our link building and outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

Once you've built your outreach list, you can only send one email at a time on the blogger plan. If you want to send emails automatically, there's a more expensive plan you have to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try. Try emailing them to see if you can get a better deal when upgrading.

Business problems solved:

* Finding relevant bloggers to connect with.

* Finding their contact info for outreach.

Benefits so far:

* Saved time

* Potential new contacts with relevant bloggers

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Taking my Travel TV Show to a new level!"

What do you like best?

I began using Ninja Outreach "enterprise" about five days ago... they explained the whole process through a very insightful free Skype session that taught me how to use the tools. Then, they helped me to set up a brand new account and they even helped to do the great majority of the work since I'm not the most tech savvy. Afterwards I began three outreach campaigns and reached out to 1500 travel magazines to let them know about our world travel show @globalchildtv distributed on airlines globally. I've been getting responses all day and I cannot tell you the amount of time this service saved me and will continue to save me moving forward. I can't recommend it highly enough!

By the way be sure to follow us on instagram @globalchildtv just because.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I love all of it. I do believe that their instagram influencer feature is very powerful also and I can't wait for the new features that I'll soon try out!

Reaching out to a plethora of leads systematically without requiring exorbitant amounts of time.

Ninjaoutreach review by Carlos P.
Carlos P.

"Ninjaoutreach: Awfull experience, they do not let you cancel your trial period"

What do you like best?

I just tried Ninjaoutreach with a few searches looking for instagramers: the number of instagrammers following specific searches were extremely low. Since I have been working for many years in Social Media, I decided I could not waste my time, and decided to cancel in a matter of minutes after my trial period started....

What do you dislike?

The problem is that Ninjaoutreach do not let you go, nor delete your credit card details. Creepy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not provide Ninjaoutreach with your credit card details. Cancelling is tough.

Only a waste of time. After 20 minutes of conversation I just got the email confirmation, only after announcing I would be writing reviews and sharing my experience until getting a proper reply.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Good service I`d recommend "

What do you like best?

The main pluses are:

1) User-friendly interface. Everything is really clear and convenient.

2) Multifunctions. You can reach bloggers or customers not only via emails but with help of contact forms, social media links. It`s all provided by Ninja team.

3) Customized letter. I consider it`s a very useful tool for outreach purposes. You can write a lot of email templates and send them due to a specific aim.

What do you dislike?

The support team is not answering uptime. Sometimes you should wait for the answer for a real long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your support team is your weak point. You have to make them more flexible and fast react.

I suppose it`s about collecting a database of emails and other contacts. Their parser is very strong and can find any email hidden on the blog. So my outreach campaign is very optimized.

Ninjaoutreach review by Martina D.
Martina D.

"Great for big link building campaigns"

What do you like best?

I liked that we could import a ton of leads from Google using the Chrome extension, filter out leads with no working email addresses, and sort them by domain authority without having to do it all manually. This saved us a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

The occasional downtimes. When this strikes right in the middle of our ongoing campaigns, it causes a bit of inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great with Moz and Ahrefs. You get link building prospects from these tools, import to NinjaOutreach, and go straight to link outreach.

We’re building links to our website and getting more traffic as a result.

Ninjaoutreach review by Shaylee E.
Shaylee E.

"streamlined & upgraded my outreach -- so good!! "

What do you like best?

How I could do everything in one place!

So easy to find, connect with, and nurture the right leads for my industry..

Im a spreadsheet junkie -- qnd this process WAY easier than that. Organized my whole process .

Great customer service, too. So nice to work with them. I could tell I was talking to people who knew what they were doing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, they did a great job covering my current needs. No complaints.

Getting in front of my final audience faster.

More sales on affiliate or contract terms that work for me.

Ninjaoutreach review by Matas P.
Matas P.

"Charged annual fee despite cancelation before trial ends"

What do you like best?

Yes, we tried to look for influencers. Software offers communication in the same place, so we do not switch to emails

What do you dislike?

They shut down facebook page because there was more negative reviews related to fraudy / scammy annual fees charges. We were charged as well, not refunded yet. We move for our bank help, I hope they will give money back to us.

Old CEO is shady as well, he says that he sold company, however, he still publicly managing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not registrate and enter credit card details

Influencer searching and communicating

Ninjaoutreach review by Sidney W.
Sidney W.

"Great Resource & Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I really love the tools and resources offered by NinjaOutreach. I have used it for several months and it is definitely my secret weapon to successful research, outreach and content campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more monthly plan options like they used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

go for it!

influencer outreach

sponsor/ Brand collaboration leads

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Best outreach tool I have used"

What do you like best?

I like that Ninjaoutreach is an all in one tool - not only can you research prospects (across blogs and social media), but you can also manage your contacts and conduct your outreach.

What do you dislike?

It's a little basic. We still find ourselves using additional tools/sources for prospecting, so it would be nice if they expanded their reach. The cost is a bit high, but they have a free trial so you can try it out and see if it's worth the money for you.

Ninjaoutreach is a really quick and easy way to find and contact prospects, and though limited in scope, we are happy with the results.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Financial Services

"Used it for finding Instagram influencers to promote our product"

What do you like best?

The speed boost. Finding influencers and messaging them on Instagram is free, but it’s such a time suck, especially for bigger campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Couldn’t get Instagram user emails right away. The first try, anyway. Ninja contacts the influence for us the first time, and we have to wait for that influencer to respond before we could get the emails. It’s supposed to be “for legal reasons.”

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this if you run big Instagram outreach campaigns on the regular.

Managing conversation with influencers for our product partnerships are easier now.

Ninjaoutreach review by Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.

"Responsive customer service. Great for growing a small business. "

What do you like best?

Their personal customer service has been very helpful to me.

What do you dislike?

I really love this service. It is a little overwhelming at first because it's all new to me, but ninjaoutreach customer support is helpful.

Ninjaoutreach is helping me convert new clients and reach a broader audience.

Ninjaoutreach review by Mahyar G.
Mahyar G.

"Best outreach tool"

What do you like best?

I like the extensive features NinjaOutreach has compared to other softwares in their category.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, so far the software has been able to address every need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend NinjaOutreach to anyone considering doing link building for any of their clients, especially if you are a freelancer or work at an agency. The tool is very straightforward and user friendly.

I'm primarily using it for link outreach for my clients. The benefits are getting real backlinks with high authority.

Ninjaoutreach review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Works for us "

What do you like best?

We have to reach out to 6 million of our community members that are part of our district for outreach. We have to get the word out efficiently, fast and see the results of that. We also want to see what community members like and reach out via email -we can do all that with tqhis program and it's easy to use . The price is very affordable for our small budget! I like your templates too - it’s takes the work off our hands

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - everything senses to work -

Numbers - social media outlets - we were having issues reaching out to millions and tracking what people like - leads and emails too!

Ninjaoutreach review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"The Ninja Gets It Done"

What do you like best?

cost is great, the social media interface is a game changer allows real outreach from the channels that matter most and the auto send email feature will blow your mind - I like their products a lot!!

" I'm sure you will too."

What do you dislike?

Overall product is very functional - could use a User Interface upgrade.

Interface looks a bit dated but so does my car- LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can Say is Just jump in there support is great and you will love your results

Social Media Marketing and Content Prospecting is a very important piece of our puzzle, Ninja outreach solved that problem

Ninjaoutreach review by Nathan W.
Nathan W.

"Extremely Powerful Outreach Tool"

What do you like best?

There is a huge database of pre-scraped websites with email addresses, identified contact forms, social media profiles, and more. It makes it very easy to whip up an outreach campaign from scratch without needing to leave the platform.

Search, email, and follow-up are all included in 1 platform.

What do you dislike?

I'm looking forward to watching Ninjaoutreach add more advanced functionality/features.

Finding bloggers and influencers who are interested in reviewing products, link-building, and guest posting.

Ninjaoutreach review by Simon F.
Simon F.

"Good if you're in a truly borderless market"

What do you like best?

They've really thought about it from a link builder / content marketer’s point of view, and automated as much of the workflow as possible. Chrome extension is useful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to get meaningful results if you're in a niche market or small geographic territory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself whether you are likely to find US / Canadian bloggers covering your topic and you would normally spend time/effort on outreach to them. If so, this should provide ROI. If not, it will have limited utility for you.

Find linking opportunities for our websites.

Ninjaoutreach review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Full of Features, UI Could Use Some Work"

What do you like best?

It is jam-packed of features that a much more expensive piece of software would have and they clearly care about the product. The support is great and the team is great.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have (and this is really just nitpicking) is that everything just seems to load a bit slow. There is so much value but when you are doing outreach over and over the lag in time adds up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. If you have a huge budget, there are other services out there that a bit more slick. For example, Pitchbox. But for what it is, NinjaOutreach is awesome.

Reaching out to influencers and doing SEO is great with this tool. It also links up with your Gmail, which keeps your workflow in one place, which is great.

Ninjaoutreach review by Arnel A.
Arnel A.

"Very Good Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that customer service responds in a few minutes. Very helpful staff.

What do you dislike?

Limited reporting. I don't like that only one person can be attached to a lead.

Email outreach. Easy scheduling out outreach emails.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Great Product, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The product feels straightforward to me. Useful tools.

Adding in that Riley did a particularly excellent job in customer service. Riley answered emails quickly, answered questions intelligently, and overall gave great customer service.

What do you dislike?

When working with a client that I am having trouble finding relevant bloggers and influencers for, I wish I had someone/something that would give me more ideas of what to search for. When hunting for relevant connections to a product, sometimes another person can imagine searches that are successful that you would never have thought of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a small course on Influencer relations.

Finding influencers and bloggers who can relate to your product/client.

Ninjaoutreach review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Solid Product at a good price"

What do you like best?

It allows us to organize our outreach campaigns which used to be very difficult. It allows us to track followup and its great for client reporting

What do you dislike?

Would love it to integrate more with tools like Raven Tools for detailed client reporting

PR outreach for clients

Ninjaoutreach review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Ninja Outreach Rocks"

What do you like best?

The browser extension and integration with email.

What do you dislike?

wish the tool showed who shared a particular post

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Finding guests for blogs & podcasts

Ninjaoutreach review by Julie A.
Julie A.

"Good feature set for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Feature set and price seemed like it could fit our needs, I was excited to try it.

What do you dislike?

Free trial is a bit short so you'll want to be prepped to evaluate it fully quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware - don't sign up for the trial unless you are sure.

We were looking for something to manage influencer marketing and outreach.

Ninjaoutreach review by Morgan B.
Morgan B.

"Useful for keeping track of outreach targets. "

What do you like best?

The search features are incredibly easy to use and help narrow down results.

What do you dislike?

Live search takes quite a while to load. Also sometimes difficult to manage emails in outreach mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper alternative to a lot of other outreach programs. The help section is really great for setting up your outreach targets.

It's helped us with outreach for backlinks for blog content and promotions.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Great for research and outreach!"

What do you like best?

Our team like Ninja's research feature the most - the filters are very helpful.

The blogger search and campaign are also great! Very user-friendly!

The articles and videos are very easy to follow - and not to mention the friendly customer service.

What do you dislike?

Instagram research I think is awesome but outreach on this aspect is so-so.

We understand that this may have some connection with Instagram and it's strict platform - but hope that this feature will be a lot better.

We're able to find the relevant leads without having to do everything from scratch.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Lots of time saved on blogger collection"

What do you like best?

Used a decent amount for finding relevant bloggers to contact about promoting our product. Saved me a tremendous amount of time compared to doing it manually.

What do you dislike?

The little chat bot in the corner pops up too often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take use of the trial and see if its right for you. They give you a full 2 weeks.

Prospecting of bloggers and other individuals that may like to review our product.

Ninjaoutreach review by James L.
James L.

"DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS WITH THEM"

What do you like best?

Nothing, for the proce the software is belwo average

What do you dislike?

As per the previous reviews, Ninja Outreach are a very shady company! Once they take your credit card details they make it very difficult for you to cancel your subscription and the funds will be taken out of your account each month.

Influencer marketing

"Great Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Aris was my host for a demo I had with NinjaOutreach, and he did an excellent job explaining how to use the software thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

There are many features on NinjaOutreach that gets a bit confusing to understand on one's own.

We would like to continue to build an online presence through this software.

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

* We monitor all Ninjaoutreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Ninjaoutreach to Similar Solutions