Ninjaoutreach

An all purpose marketing tool

Work for Ninjaoutreach?
Airpr review  2x

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

Ninjaoutreach Reviews

Ask Ninjaoutreach a Question
Showing 14 Ninjaoutreach reviews
Ninjaoutreach review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great Features - Feel like I'm under-utilizing the tool

What do you like best?

I like that the software is feature rich and allows me to easily find who I need to get in touch with promotion-wise and also makes it easy to contact those people. When I need to find potential customers or bloggers, Ninja Outreach is a great place to start. Primarily, I find myself using the email search function using the google chrome plugin - super helpful.

What do you dislike?

The user interface leaves a lot to be desired...and I also wish they had a more thorough orientation period (preferably broken down into short videos) showing new users how to best take advantage of the tool....ending with user examples and case studies. I can't help but think I'm not using all of the features I could be using and since I didn't have time to deep dive when I purchased, it goes under-used.

I really appreciate the chrome browser plugin because it easily allows me to search for contact information from any website that I'm visiting. The email finder tool is valuable and really easy to use. Also, the social media integration gives extra added information that most other tools don't include.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ninjaoutreach
Ninjaoutreach review by <span>Anand C.</span>
Anand C.

This has saved me time in prospecting

What do you like best?

Their content prospecting tool helps me find relevant bloggers who have written articles containing the keywords I'm looking for. Then, they go and find the contact form or email address for the author. This allows me to save time in finding relevant authors to connect with. We just started using them, but I'm expecting this tool to speed up our link building and outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

Once you've built your outreach list, you can only send one email at a time on the blogger plan. If you want to send emails automatically, there's a more expensive plan you have to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try. Try emailing them to see if you can get a better deal when upgrading.

Business problems solved:

* Finding relevant bloggers to connect with.

* Finding their contact info for outreach.

Benefits so far:

* Saved time

* Potential new contacts with relevant bloggers

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Ninjaoutreach review by User

Best outreach tool I have used

What do you like best?

I like that Ninjaoutreach is an all in one tool - not only can you research prospects (across blogs and social media), but you can also manage your contacts and conduct your outreach.

What do you dislike?

It's a little basic. We still find ourselves using additional tools/sources for prospecting, so it would be nice if they expanded their reach. The cost is a bit high, but they have a free trial so you can try it out and see if it's worth the money for you.

Ninjaoutreach is a really quick and easy way to find and contact prospects, and though limited in scope, we are happy with the results.

Ninjaoutreach review by <span>Larry W.</span>
Larry W.

The Ninja Gets It Done

What do you like best?

cost is great, the social media interface is a game changer allows real outreach from the channels that matter most and the auto send email feature will blow your mind - I like their products a lot!!

" I'm sure you will too."

What do you dislike?

Overall product is very functional - could use a User Interface upgrade.

Interface looks a bit dated but so does my car- LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can Say is Just jump in there support is great and you will love your results

Social Media Marketing and Content Prospecting is a very important piece of our puzzle, Ninja outreach solved that problem

Ninjaoutreach review by <span>Simon F.</span>
Simon F.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Good if you're in a truly borderless market

What do you like best?

They've really thought about it from a link builder / content marketer’s point of view, and automated as much of the workflow as possible. Chrome extension is useful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to get meaningful results if you're in a niche market or small geographic territory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself whether you are likely to find US / Canadian bloggers covering your topic and you would normally spend time/effort on outreach to them. If so, this should provide ROI. If not, it will have limited utility for you.

Find linking opportunities for our websites.

Ninjaoutreach review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

Full of Features, UI Could Use Some Work

What do you like best?

It is jam-packed of features that a much more expensive piece of software would have and they clearly care about the product. The support is great and the team is great.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have (and this is really just nitpicking) is that everything just seems to load a bit slow. There is so much value but when you are doing outreach over and over the lag in time adds up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. If you have a huge budget, there are other services out there that a bit more slick. For example, Pitchbox. But for what it is, NinjaOutreach is awesome.

Reaching out to influencers and doing SEO is great with this tool. It also links up with your Gmail, which keeps your workflow in one place, which is great.

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

* We monitor all Ninjaoutreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.