Ninjaoutreach

3.7

An all purpose marketing tool

Work for Ninjaoutreach?

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

Ninjaoutreach Reviews

Ask Ninjaoutreach a Question
Showing 23 Ninjaoutreach reviews
Ninjaoutreach review by Leo Y.
Leo Y.

"Great for both outreach and research"

What do you like best?

I like the chrome plugin because it auto imports information from websites I'm looking at. I also like how I'm able to easily organize my lists automatically with contact information and notes all in one place.I don't have to use spreadsheets anymore.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features, options and things you can do. I spent a lot of time reading tutorials and watching videos in order to see how I could maximize my usage. This isn't a bad thing since you can just jump in and get going.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would get this if you are considering other competitors.

I use this to research sites to outreach to for guest posts and links. It helps me and my clients get more exposure.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ninjaoutreach
Ninjaoutreach review by Isaul C.
Isaul C.

"Inly used the trial. Will not use it again."

What do you like best?

Think twice before handing them your credit card information. They won't make it easy for you to delete them.

What do you dislike?

Cancelling it's a hassle. And they'll condition your cancellation to a questionnaire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seamed that I could trust the company with my information. But since I didn't use their service. I decided to cancel before the trial ended. I tried so but it was difficult. First, there's no option to delete your credit card information, so most likely I guess I'll be charged for one month, which then I'll have to call my back for a refund and explain. Also, when I wrote to support, they wrote this back:

"I can help you with this!

But first, could you help me by answering these questions:

What made you decide to discontinue the service? Were we lacking something?

What was your initial goal when you signed up for the tool?

Answering the questions above would help us better the tool and our service :)"

There might be a good intention behind this email, but I just find it annoying and disrespectful that my cancellation is being conditioned to a questionnaire, and that there's no delete my credit card button, nor is there a direct way to cancel.

Just be careful with them.

Influencer outreach. But didn't actually used the platform, so can't tell except for their trial plan.

What Media and Influencer Targeting solution do you use?

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Features - Feel like I'm under-utilizing the tool"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is feature rich and allows me to easily find who I need to get in touch with promotion-wise and also makes it easy to contact those people. When I need to find potential customers or bloggers, Ninja Outreach is a great place to start. Primarily, I find myself using the email search function using the google chrome plugin - super helpful.

What do you dislike?

The user interface leaves a lot to be desired...and I also wish they had a more thorough orientation period (preferably broken down into short videos) showing new users how to best take advantage of the tool....ending with user examples and case studies. I can't help but think I'm not using all of the features I could be using and since I didn't have time to deep dive when I purchased, it goes under-used.

I really appreciate the chrome browser plugin because it easily allows me to search for contact information from any website that I'm visiting. The email finder tool is valuable and really easy to use. Also, the social media integration gives extra added information that most other tools don't include.

Ninjaoutreach review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"This has saved me time in prospecting"

What do you like best?

Their content prospecting tool helps me find relevant bloggers who have written articles containing the keywords I'm looking for. Then, they go and find the contact form or email address for the author. This allows me to save time in finding relevant authors to connect with. We just started using them, but I'm expecting this tool to speed up our link building and outreach efforts.

What do you dislike?

Once you've built your outreach list, you can only send one email at a time on the blogger plan. If you want to send emails automatically, there's a more expensive plan you have to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try. Try emailing them to see if you can get a better deal when upgrading.

Business problems solved:

* Finding relevant bloggers to connect with.

* Finding their contact info for outreach.

Benefits so far:

* Saved time

* Potential new contacts with relevant bloggers

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Taking my Travel TV Show to a new level!"

What do you like best?

I began using Ninja Outreach "enterprise" about five days ago... they explained the whole process through a very insightful free Skype session that taught me how to use the tools. Then, they helped me to set up a brand new account and they even helped to do the great majority of the work since I'm not the most tech savvy. Afterwards I began three outreach campaigns and reached out to 1500 travel magazines to let them know about our world travel show @globalchildtv distributed on airlines globally. I've been getting responses all day and I cannot tell you the amount of time this service saved me and will continue to save me moving forward. I can't recommend it highly enough!

By the way be sure to follow us on instagram @globalchildtv just because.

Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I love all of it. I do believe that their instagram influencer feature is very powerful also and I can't wait for the new features that I'll soon try out!

Reaching out to a plethora of leads systematically without requiring exorbitant amounts of time.

Ninjaoutreach review by Carlos P.
Carlos P.

"Ninjaoutreach: Awfull experience, they do not let you cancel your trial period"

What do you like best?

I just tried Ninjaoutreach with a few searches looking for instagramers: the number of instagrammers following specific searches were extremely low. Since I have been working for many years in Social Media, I decided I could not waste my time, and decided to cancel in a matter of minutes after my trial period started....

What do you dislike?

The problem is that Ninjaoutreach do not let you go, nor delete your credit card details. Creepy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not provide Ninjaoutreach with your credit card details. Cancelling is tough.

Only a waste of time. After 20 minutes of conversation I just got the email confirmation, only after announcing I would be writing reviews and sharing my experience until getting a proper reply.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Best outreach tool I have used"

What do you like best?

I like that Ninjaoutreach is an all in one tool - not only can you research prospects (across blogs and social media), but you can also manage your contacts and conduct your outreach.

What do you dislike?

It's a little basic. We still find ourselves using additional tools/sources for prospecting, so it would be nice if they expanded their reach. The cost is a bit high, but they have a free trial so you can try it out and see if it's worth the money for you.

Ninjaoutreach is a really quick and easy way to find and contact prospects, and though limited in scope, we are happy with the results.

Ninjaoutreach review by Larry W.
Larry W.

"The Ninja Gets It Done"

What do you like best?

cost is great, the social media interface is a game changer allows real outreach from the channels that matter most and the auto send email feature will blow your mind - I like their products a lot!!

" I'm sure you will too."

What do you dislike?

Overall product is very functional - could use a User Interface upgrade.

Interface looks a bit dated but so does my car- LOL

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can Say is Just jump in there support is great and you will love your results

Social Media Marketing and Content Prospecting is a very important piece of our puzzle, Ninja outreach solved that problem

Ninjaoutreach review by Simon F.
Simon F.

"Good if you're in a truly borderless market"

What do you like best?

They've really thought about it from a link builder / content marketer’s point of view, and automated as much of the workflow as possible. Chrome extension is useful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to get meaningful results if you're in a niche market or small geographic territory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask yourself whether you are likely to find US / Canadian bloggers covering your topic and you would normally spend time/effort on outreach to them. If so, this should provide ROI. If not, it will have limited utility for you.

Find linking opportunities for our websites.

Ninjaoutreach review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Full of Features, UI Could Use Some Work"

What do you like best?

It is jam-packed of features that a much more expensive piece of software would have and they clearly care about the product. The support is great and the team is great.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have (and this is really just nitpicking) is that everything just seems to load a bit slow. There is so much value but when you are doing outreach over and over the lag in time adds up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. If you have a huge budget, there are other services out there that a bit more slick. For example, Pitchbox. But for what it is, NinjaOutreach is awesome.

Reaching out to influencers and doing SEO is great with this tool. It also links up with your Gmail, which keeps your workflow in one place, which is great.

Ninjaoutreach review by Alex W.
Alex W.

"Solid Product at a good price"

What do you like best?

It allows us to organize our outreach campaigns which used to be very difficult. It allows us to track followup and its great for client reporting

What do you dislike?

Would love it to integrate more with tools like Raven Tools for detailed client reporting

PR outreach for clients

Ninjaoutreach review by Morgan B.
Morgan B.

"Useful for keeping track of outreach targets. "

What do you like best?

The search features are incredibly easy to use and help narrow down results.

What do you dislike?

Live search takes quite a while to load. Also sometimes difficult to manage emails in outreach mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cheaper alternative to a lot of other outreach programs. The help section is really great for setting up your outreach targets.

It's helped us with outreach for backlinks for blog content and promotions.

Ninjaoutreach review by User

"Lots of time saved on blogger collection"

What do you like best?

Used a decent amount for finding relevant bloggers to contact about promoting our product. Saved me a tremendous amount of time compared to doing it manually.

What do you dislike?

The little chat bot in the corner pops up too often

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take use of the trial and see if its right for you. They give you a full 2 weeks.

Prospecting of bloggers and other individuals that may like to review our product.

"Great Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Aris was my host for a demo I had with NinjaOutreach, and he did an excellent job explaining how to use the software thoroughly.

What do you dislike?

There are many features on NinjaOutreach that gets a bit confusing to understand on one's own.

We would like to continue to build an online presence through this software.

Ninjaoutreach review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"My thoughts on Ninjaoutreach"

What do you like best?

I am loving the ease of use so far. So exciting.

What do you dislike?

learning curve associated with getting this up and going well

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far so good, I recomend at least doing the trial to see what it is all about.

Low level of outreach. I have realized I should have done this long ago!

Ninjaoutreach review by Administrator

"Great Growth Tool!"

What do you like best?

This has been a excellent tool and the training/service is top notch! They have helped a great deal in growing our relationships.

What do you dislike?

We have not put it through its paces yet, so nothing as of yet.

Growing our business relationships.

Ninjaoutreach review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"To connect to your customer"

What do you like best?

Whe you are looking for a connection with the right influencers to reach your target audience, you think on Ninjaoutreach

What do you dislike?

The misconfiguration panel is the worst thing

We need a marketing plataform to achieve new customers

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid Tool for Outreach"

What do you like best?

Really into the link prospecting. Takes the hassle out of a very tedious process.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the UI could be a little bit more intuitive. Not saying its bad at all though.

Link building and outreach.

"Not a good experience"

What do you like best?

It’s a good concept, but unfortunately I have not seen it live up to its potential.

What do you dislike?

We had a lot of miscommunication issues with Ninja Outreach during our project.

We sought out their business to help us expand our reach, but we have since taken a new route.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Music
User in Music

"My thoughts on Ninjaoutreach"

What do you like best?

Ninjaoutreach is an very useful outreach tool. It helps me connect to other bloggers and build relationships in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The user interface on the software could be better.

Finding relevant bloggers to connect with and their contact information.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Useful but often hard to narrow down results"

What do you like best?

The scope of the results and level of information.

What do you dislike?

Being able to narrow down results to find the most useful.

Blogger outreach for SEO and content marketing.

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"great exeprience"

What do you like best?

all the features and the customer support. it's all you need!

What do you dislike?

the costs - maybe not for small, 1 person entrepreneurs

helps you build a list of influencers in seconds

Ninjaoutreach review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Easy to use email marketing software"

What do you like best?

The Mass uploader makes it easy to quickly setup campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software is too simple and doesn’t have enough options

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would if they were just getting started.

User outreach

Learning about Ninjaoutreach?

* We monitor all Ninjaoutreach reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.