NinjaRMM

NinjaRMM is a powerful cloud-based IT management tool designed to save technician's time and minimize downtime.

Work for NinjaRMM?

Learning about NinjaRMM?

NinjaRMM Reviews

Ask NinjaRMM a Question
Showing 22 NinjaRMM reviews
NinjaRMM review by <span>Robert W.</span>
Robert W.

"Ninja RMM"

What do you like best?

Clean and intuitive. Rapidly evolving. Ninja fits the way we do business and the team has been great to work with since the beginning.

They have a solid road map and are continually working to improve the product.

Implementing new features and integrations has been incredibly easy. They do a great job of making it easy for us.

We were an early adopter and have watched Ninja RMM grow. It's a great product and it's gaining momentum quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I don't say this lightly. We used to deal with various issues when we used other RMM products. With Ninja, we set it up and went back to work.

We do change things as new features are included, but normally we don't have to do much once our policies are set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend trying it.

Ninja has simplified our endpoint management drastically.

It has a great and growing feature set with integrations that fit our business.

As this product has continued to evolve, we have become more reliant on it for that single point of management we need. It has the features that matter across our client base.

Simply put, it just works. We have so few issues with our managed customers, our techs are now easily handling 20% more endpoints than with our prior system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NinjaRMM
NinjaRMM review by <span>Andrew V.</span>
Andrew V.

"Awesome Windows Remote Management"

What do you like best?

Ninja is awesome because it gives us the ability to remotely push installs, updates and see what is going on with windows computers with our company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is default software built in to push to devices (example... Chrome, Adobe reader, etc) but you can't manually push them to devices but instead have to build custom installers to push to devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best quality of service for the price out of any RMM tool we were looking at. Once you learn the interface and how things work it is pretty smooth, but it can be pretty scary at first.

We didn't have an easy way to get remote support on the back end for our windows machines. It took a lot of time to run updates for people and push software. This program gives us the ability to push that software and updates for users without having to take over their screen for a bit and we can do it all at once which saves us a ton of time.

What Remote Support solution do you use?

NinjaRMM review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"Excellent resource for 1-Person IT "Department""

What do you like best?

As the title indicates, I am a 1 man IT department (Manager is the official title) whose duties range from rebuilding computers to administering HP switches and a clustered Windows RDP environment. When I got into this role there was no commercial AV or any IT management software. I quickly realized that administering 150 computers at multiple sites was going to be a nightmare. Ninja incorporates AV (we use Vipre), Teamviewer for remote support, managed Windows Updates, and Inventory control. Support is also very helpful to answer questions as the site is FILLED with information (almost too much to learn).

What do you dislike?

Navigating the online console can be a bit of a frustration as there is no "home button". The inability to Net30 bill vs having to use a Credit Card. I also wish they incorporated a Belarc type feature to determine the license keys of different installed software.

Legal corporate company wide AntiVirus. 90% of my users are remote so Teamviewer allows me to support them while cutting down travel costs. Managed Windows updates allows me to ensure every computer is up to date without having to have in house WSUS or SCCM. Reporting allows to have real time up to date inventory.

NinjaRMM review by <span>Al-x S.</span>
Al-x S.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that if I have any kind of issue with the product or any other services they provide, I call my representative and she answers and knows who I am. The one time I called and did not get through, she called me back without having to leave a voicemail. She assisted me with finding the right person to help me with my technical problem and made sure it was resolved.

What do you dislike?

Finding a dislike is very hard for me. If I had to pick one thing, it would be that we can not brand the dashboard with our own logo or have a branded login at a sub-domain.

NinjaRMM provides everything our company needs to function. Whether it be antivirus solutions, backup solutions, monitoring solutions, or just being able to restart all the computers in a company at once. We can do anything we require remotely as long as the endpoint has an internet connection and can boot.

NinjaRMM review by <span>Steve R.</span>
Steve R.

"Great RMM that has a ton of potential"

What do you like best?

Ninja is a great fit for us with a great price. We've begun using it in our MSP business and it is doing all of our pactching. I love the ease of use, and the interface is nice and clean. I probably like the interface the best which easily shows our clients and status of devices

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the ability to bring in custom MIBS for network devices. That is lacking right now and it does limit our ability to do some monitoring of SAN solutions. Specifically Lenovo storage units.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to understand what your needs are. Ninja is a growing product and value is great but there are some limitations. Mainly in regards to monitoring network devices. It does really well with Servers.

Ninja addresses all our patching and monitoring needs across our clients.

NinjaRMM review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"An MSP's Best Friend With An Actually Good UI/UX"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use interface that puts user-experience and design first. You can tell that it is well thought out stands far and above the UX of many of the competitors on the market. I have tried competitors like Atera who are great price-wise, but it is clear that their focus is on features and getting them out the door quickly. NinjaRMM focuses more on refining the product, creating a great User Experience, and really thinking through deep integrations. I am excited for the future of the product as it grows.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it integrated with some more robust solutions like Zapier which would go a long way. In addition, it would be great if it had integrations with Help Desks like Help Scout and invoicing software like Harvest and QBO. Some competitors have much more integrated on the help desk front. Much of this would be greatly improved by integrating with something like Zapier though. Mac management could be improved as well, though, it was explained that it is now a large focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an RMM that is cloud-first and fully featured with a great development team behind it, NinjaRMM is a no-brainer. It has some limitations but they seem to be going in the right direction and they are constantly adding to the software.

Monitoring computers for clients and managing computers through the use of remote actions as well as TeamViewer and other remote desktop features. We have been able to manage dozens of computers for clients and push out patches and monitor them so that the client feels protected.

Learn more about NinjaRMM

NinjaRMM Videos

NinjaRMM Downloads

Learning about NinjaRMM?

* We monitor all NinjaRMM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.