Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce

Nintex DocGen™ for Salesforce, formerly referred to as Nintex Drawloop, simplifies document creation in Salesforce using the same data and documents you use today. Quickly and easily merge data into any combination of Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF document templates.

Work for Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce?

Learning about Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce?

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce Reviews

Ask Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce a Question
Showing 233 Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce reviews
Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Raeleen M.
Raeleen M.

"A major time saver for our team"

What do you like best?

We like that it streamlines our processes and makes filling in standard documents that we require a breeze. We also really like that it integrates with Adobe sign, so we can very quickly and easily create personalized agreements and have them send off for a client's signature within a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Since we had been using the original Drawloop before Nintex took Drawloop over, we have had difficulty with the Accounts Receivable department when it comes to switching from a monthly payment to an annual plan. We've had a number of automated late payment invoices sent in error. I expect this is only a temporary problem due to the Drawloop take over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our team has been using this product for years, and have never thought to jump ship. It provides us with exactly what we require. Once you have your templates made it is simple to use and make changes down the road as well.

We save a ton of time with filling in common applications and forms we use. We can simply merge information from any Salesforce record type into our standard documents quickly and easily. Also, we can merge different documents together as a complete package to send out to a client which is also nice. This keeps things simplified and organized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce
Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Emily R.
Emily R.

"Nintex Document Generation is straightforward to use and a very helpful tool"

What do you like best?

It's great that I can just press a button from Salesforce record and instantly create the document I need. I especially appreciate that you can pull from different related objects (like information off an account and an opportunity) in the same document. Also, the support team is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Setting up a letter/document can be time consuming (applying the right tags isn't always totally intuitive) and requires trial and error. I wish there were an easy interface for setting up your document that could be accessed within Salesforce.

We use Document Generation to generate standardized "grant announcements" that we circulate to program and finance staff to convey important compliance requirements, deadlines, etc related to our new grants. Before this function was available, we would have to manually assemble the grant announcements and then re-enter much of the same information into our donor management system. Now we only have to enter the information once and it's a huge time saver!

What Salesforce CRM Document Generation solution do you use?

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Daniel F.
Daniel F.

"Great customer service and efficient product"

What do you like best?

The customer service is superb. The support team is able to address issues quickly and professionally. The product is highly malleable, making it easy for me and my team to implement what we need and remove what we don't. DocGen makes it easy for us to generate and store donor related documents, and helps keep our acknowledgment organized cross-division. Overall, the product is well worth the money and has revolutionized the way we work.

What do you dislike?

DocGen is constantly improving and listening to customer feedback. Most of the things I would want improved are happening before they become a big problem. While ease of use and the learning curve could be a bit better, there are no obvious glaring problems that I have noticed within DocGen. I would like to reiterate that their costumer service is so superb that they listen closely and intently to any issues you may have and do their best to address them right away. This makes it much easier for us to do our jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent product that has helped us to better acknowledge donors and report on grants.

We've been able to streamline grant reporting and individual donor acknowledgment. This has allowed us to spend more time on our programmatic work, and less worrying about acknowledgment. DocGen also allows us to acknowledge donors in myriad ways. This means being able to customize donor acknowledgment based on their giving history, which is extremely valuable to us.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Brent C.
Brent C.

""Nintex Doc Gen"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of Nintex to add complex logic to determine the inclusion or exclusion of language.Ease of use is also a huge benefit of this software over others - it is very easy to templates quickly and to create Component groups that can be reused across multiple templates. So that when you need to update Component logic, you only have to do it once.

What do you dislike?

The formatting within generated documents is sometimes hard to control, especially when there are several DDPs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nintex provides a great solution to quickly implement document generation solutions, both complex and simplistic.It can incorporate logic that drives document generation. It can also pick up most formatting issues as well generate in both word, excel, powerpoint, pdf. It can generate workflows that can carry out actions after a document has been generated.

It also gives you several options as far as how to store documents once they have been generated.

The ability to collect data in Salesforce while also the efficiency gains of generating contractual documentation.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and out of the box solutions to map fields into documents with dictated logic. I cannot say enough about the power this tool can give to an admin as opposed to using developer resources to configure document creation with custom code.

What do you dislike?

I would like to get a list of upcoming updates to the application more frequently. I would also like the ablitiy to traverse through more object via "button builder." I also would like to push/pull documents from files as opposed to notes/attachments. (Not sure if this has been updated but last time I checked I couldn't levage files as easily).

We have solved a great deal of automation related to many manual paper processes. This has saved our users a great deal of time throughout their regular workload. Not only was creating dynamic documents easy to implement we are able to updated existing documents very quickly if the master document content was updated because of legal or new products etc added.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Sara K.
Sara K.

"Pretty good product"

What do you like best?

We have had a pretty good experience with Drawloop for Salesforce overall. We are able to generate acknowledgment letters easily for all of our gift using multiple letter template. Once installed and set up its a pretty easy user experience. I will also say that Nintex has some of the best customer support I've experienced from Salesforce integration app.

What do you dislike?

Drawloops makes it difficult to set download multiple letters at once. On days that we have heavy gift volume we have to run multiple sets of letters. It was also very challenging to set up the letter so that we could ensure that the letters and envelopes downloaded in the same order - though once we figured it out its worked smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think there is anything better that drawloop for document generation for salesforce. I'd go for it.

Generating acknowledgment letters for donors.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Alejandro E.
Alejandro E.

"Good tool !"

What do you like best?

The easy way that you could configure your document creation process. It is very use to configureand also very stable, I have never see and issue. I appreciate the capacity of use so many types of sources, run calculations using excel, schedule reports.

Also I really like the design of the user interface, it makes it more intuitive and easy to use and understand.

Finally I would like to say that the support is excellent, I called looking for help in setting up a new document and they solve my case.

What do you dislike?

In general the product works very good and I cannot say that I dislike anything of it, the only thing I would say is that sometimes i feel it slow especially with large sources, also Identify and fix inconsistent glitches is not easy at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool, even if you don't have any experience it is easy to use.

One of the best features that have found in the application is merge multiple documents into a single PDF, for a long time I searched for something similar and I didn't find a solution.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Gerardo C.
Gerardo C.

"Drawloop is an amazing tool"

What do you like best?

It allows to have more features on salesforce when the standard aren't enough, it is easy to use and to explain to other users. It is overall a very useful application and has great integration with salesforce.

Also a user friendly app, any end user can generate documents on the go. It is very easy to schedule reports that are sent every certain period of time. Using drawloop i have saved alot of time since you are not required to fill have time consuming forms

What do you dislike?

Support service is a bit slow, need to wait for a long time to get your issue resolved. Should be 24*7 support to serve us better. It would be nice if I could click and drag fields into the pdf writer instead of opening the properties to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for document automation, scheduling reports.

Support service is a bit slow, need to wait for a long time to get your issue resolved. Should be 24*7 support to serve us better. Sending email automatization, scheduling reports for daily reports.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Pedro G.
Pedro G.

"Drawloop on salesforce"

What do you like best?

It allows to have more features on salesforce when the standard arent enough, it is easy to use and to explain to other users. It is overall a very usefull application and has great integration with salesforce. Automating contracts, letters, and other document generation. Drawloop creates the documents for me at the click of a button.We mainly use drawloop for custom Quote generation and Invoice generation. This allows us to customize the quote exactly to our liking.

What do you dislike?

some things are missing documentation and its hard to find info. When the network perfomance is weak drawloop is the most afected app on salesforce. finding information regarding loop fields sometimes is hard since there are not many questions asked on the internet and the forums dont have many users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to automize the emailing of reports Drawloop is great!

sending email automization, scheduling reports for daily reports, drawloop is easier to schedule reports using loop than the standard option salesforce gives.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Hugo A.
Hugo A.

"Great option to schedule reports"

What do you like best?

Salesforce standard scheduled reports doesn't let you attach the report to the email, Drawloop does! which is great for reports with a lot of records, an for it's manipulation in general, some of our user even use those to directly upload to other platforms (like SAP) and create data based no a report they created.

A very useful thing is the feature of adding multiple records on different excel sheets, this lets you make a very complete document to send automatically to the users you specify, even to email addresses that are not in your organization.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great to export a lot of information from our CRM but that someoes can be a disadvantage as there is a lot of sensitive information about our companies and customers that could be used in a negative way, I think Drawloop needs to work more on ways to limit the export of sensitive information.

Sometimes when there is a low performance in the network, the drawloop processes are the first to suffer, documents generation can be slow specially if it contains dashboards.

The "original" file option means to send the record you selected, but in case you select a report it will send the "printable view" by default, is possible to send it with no format for an easier manipulation but more steps in the creation are required.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Salesforce standard functionality is not enough for your requirements, this is your option!

Is actually easy to setup and use.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Sofia S.
Sofia S.

"Using Loop app on salesforce"

What do you like best?

It is great to automiza the sending of reports and other things. It is much faster and easier than the standard tool that comes with salesforce. Automating contracts, letters, and other document generation. Drawloop creates the documents for me at the click of a button.We mainly use drawloop for custom Quote generation and Invoice generation. This allows us to customize the quote exactly to our liking.

What do you dislike?

There is not much information about how to impletment drawloop on salesforce on the web.

I have had a hard time trying to find the values of some of the fields so i can give support to users in my company.When the network perfomance is weak drawloop is the most afected app

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to integrate with salesforce

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Prasanna R.
Prasanna R.

"Amazing tool for automating document generation on salesforce"

What do you like best?

The tool is great and very easy to setup and use for salesforce automated document generation. We use it for a lot documentation around cases when we have to send our reports to our customer. Simple setup, better integration.

What do you dislike?

It would be good to see some increase in handling of images and rich texts.

We use it for a lot documentation around cases when we have to send our reports to our customer. It helps in building the system for some speciality reports that we generate for customers from cases. They need to be very well formatted and perfectly aligned.

The future plans are also to use the tool in tandem with docusign or other extensions for digital signatures.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Good but could be much better"

What do you like best?

The concept and multiple tools. In general it, works pretty good.

What do you dislike?

The fact that they even let you purchase this without mass document generation. Creating a single document is pretty pointless. It was not clear during the purchasing process that you had to buy something on top of the cost for DrawLoop to do mass merges. In addition, the functionality is somewhat clunky although I must admit I have not updated to the new version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the demo first but keep in mind you WILL have to pay extra to do mass merge. That is not really clear when doing the demo.

We send out letters to many customers at once and do not wish to create these documents individually.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Nathan R.
Nathan R.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

This product allows us to format documents that have the look of our original, legal layout, but built with dynamic content from our Salesforce instance. I don't know of another product on the markets that allows this same functionality; fortunately, Nintex Document Generation does its job well.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional (but rare) interruptions to the service that cause us to not be able to complete our contracts.

This product allows us to complete our contracts with service recipients right inside Salesforce. Used in concert with Docusign, the document generation replaces a paper process that sometimes took weeks to complete, and now can be completed within minutes as parties apply digital signatures to legal documents.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"We use Nintex DocGen to create all of our sales agreements, quotes, and business cases"

What do you like best?

I like that this is flexible and adaptable. We use DocGen to create a wide variety of templates, from contracts to project plans to letters. It is scalable and adaptable to a wide variety of use cases. We use some of the advanced features, such as excel-as-middleware to perform custom calculations on opportunity products prior to the values being displayed in the order form. This is great functionality.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the additional charge for the couple of add-on features. I wish all functionality was included in the base license.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend installing the free trial in a sandbox so that you can demo the functionality.

We use Nintex DocGen for a wide variety of uses, from sales contracts, to quotes, to project plans, to business cases. We rely on some of the advanced features to turn our salesforce data into documents.

Before we had this, we created documents manually, which was tedious and time consuming. DocGen has completely steamlined this.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator

"Nintex has helped us generate our docs since day 1 on Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I like that it's super flexible and adding merge fields is very easy. Support tends to be quick to respond and is generally very helpful when I run into something I can't figure out. I like that we can add different delivery options, as well as automatically loop/generate documents when we need to.

What do you dislike?

The available resources can be hard to understand sometimes, and getting it to work with Docusign was a challenge. Since they've change from being Drawloop, some of their terms have changed and that's been a little confusing. Sometimes the support team doesn't know the most about Salesforce terms. The conditional/logic options they provide to make the DDPs more dynamic are a bit limiting - I hope they improve upon what they have there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have someone on your team become an expert in creating DDPs.

Now our salespeople don't have to wait to have their docs created for them or approved. We know that they're dynamically generating the correct document.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Drawloop takes the hassle out of document generation"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and use for users. It takes seconds to onboard someone with Drawloop and the same amount of time to generate a doc!

The amount of things you can customize is also amazing. You can use just about any type of field or system you'd like in your documents. They can be various kinds of docs- excel doc, word doc, word doc with tables, etc. You can even get into more advanced features like PDF stamps!

What do you dislike?

Setting up the templates can be confusing. But support is always there to help!

The tags are easy to figure out once you get the hang of it, but sometimes choosing the right relationships to link your doc template to your data in SF can get confusing. I have several documents that I had to reach out to support on because my template was referencing the wrong "kind" of data and wouldn't pull it into my doc properly. But like I said, support is always there to help you out if you get into a pickle!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unfamiliar with templates, please use a partner to set up your solution. It'll save you a giant headache!!! Also use their online support website. It was a HUGE help!

We are using Drawloop to simplify our proposal creation. What took us over an hour now takes seconds. It's made our team have more available time to work on other things.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Rafael M.
Rafael M.

"Salesforce Drawloop"

What do you like best?

Salesforce standard reports are difficult to manipulate as they are created in tables and not as files. As a user or admin that works on reports, being able to create files and attach them directly to the mail is way to easier, thanks to drawloop.

What do you dislike?

Personally, the tool it's great but the platform needs to work on visual adjustments and some security measures to protect sensitive information. Basically, the application needs to find a way to limit the information that the user can export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend the tool because of it's perks and capabilities. It can make your work easier if you need to make some data integration as reports, also you can take advantage of file generation to simply attach it quickly and easy.

Report scheduling, Email automation, Report integration files

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Nintex Doc Gen for Salesforce gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Ninetex Doc Gen is Powerful and Flexable. Once we set it up with the necessary MS Word templates it is now able to generate a variety of documents used in our sales process (applications and contracts). By generating locked PDFs we are sure our prospects are getting the right documents.

What do you dislike?

Took a while to configure. Also a lot of the smarts comes from the code embedded in the MS Word document which can be tricky to maintain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Building a simple template is quite easy.

We use it to generate highly customized contracts with our clients. Great to generate locked PDFs so we can empower our sales team to generate the docs themselves.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Hamilton L.
Hamilton L.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of Nintex how it makes our documents move efficiently into packages .

What do you dislike?

Some times frustrates me that when you pull the documents from the folders into the package there is no way to sort them alphabetically which if you have lots of documents it would be pretty handy function

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Nintex as document generation for others to consider as it is one of the best tools in the market that delivers what it says it does. You can use it in so many ways and it's integrates in so many ways to applications, documents, spreadsheets, databases, emails, forms, anything that is needed to create, generate documents Nintex does it and does it very well. You can access the workflow platform in mobile devices, laptops, tablets. The way nintex makes all documents and automation to flow together is impressive. It is easy to design, generate and deliver the documents and forms in any format.

As a mortgage company we have so many different documents to generate and process Nintex makes the generation and flow of these documents so much faster and better

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator

"Awesome doc generation tool - documents within seconds!!"

What do you like best?

We like that it's all built within Salesforce, so the sales team can stay in their own realm. And it's easy to setup, have a few checkboxes in the Salesforce objects that someone checks, runs Drawloop, and they get the document in a few seconds.

What do you dislike?

Support is sometimes lacking when you experience a serious problem. They too often say, "Please read the user manual" but don't cite a specific section. We had numerous questions when first setting it all up, and they did not support us at all. We had to figure it out ourselves, which ended up being a good thing since now we know exactly how to do everything, but other vendors cite a specific help article or get you started in the right direction when you have questions.

They also lacked support when we tried to integrate with Office 365, took them 6 months to resolve the issue with a feature that they couldn't speak higher about during the evaluation process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research and evaluate all possible vendors to figure out what your company needs and what vendor's solution best fits your wants and needs.

We knocked our proposal generation process from a few hours to a minute. Now, instead of searching numerous templates and then updating each slide with client name, project name, etc, Drawloop does this for us right from the Salesforce record.

We now focus on what matters in a proposal--the content specific to that client and that project.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Connie T.
Connie T.

"Able to finish what we needed to do but with some difficulty."

What do you like best?

The efficiency and speediness of user support. I was able to hop onto a go to meeting with a support specialist in no time at all and he was really helpful in identifying and giving solutions to our problems. The end result: at the end, Nintex did do what we needed it to, but with some difficulty and needing to access supportive services.

What do you dislike?

The process wasn't intuitive and required some trial and error, which ate into the number of documents we purchased in our contract with Nintex. It was our first time running through processing and batching year-end receipts to donors through this software and we wanted to be able to do pause and edit, as well as mass export word documents immediately, but had to work through a queue and the process became messy and confusing. One thing I would recommend as a development point is being able to sort and group exports by batches-- to eliminate just dealing with ID numbers of each document and easily getting mixed up. I would also like to be able to see a count of how many documents we have left to be able to generated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the back-end of your Salesforce org is configured correctly to be able to generate the documents that you need. I would also recommend working with a specialist for the initial set-up as well as through your initial run through to ensure you're pulling exactly what you need to avoid mistrials and eating into the number of documents you've purchased.

We purchased Nintex to be able to use for mass mail merge documents with more complexity than simple and singular plug and play fields. We do like the end result as well as the ability to track that we had sent out a document per donor in Salesforce automatically, not manually.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Power in the application"

What do you like best?

The ability to import fields into a form, and then theme the form to match our company's branding. The fact that the app llives inside of Salesforce, makes it easy to relate the fields.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, but if you want advanced functions, you need to get your hands dirty.

The online documentation needs more information on how to do more with the app. Maybe more examples but using case studies is good, but visual examples would help in creating documents on our end. Some of the setting up of the template is cumbersome. Also, activating users is a pain, since we have to do a 2 step process. And then the user receives an error on their end where they have to click twice on the authorization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need some skills in graphics or template layouts, to accomplish a professional looking form. The more work you put into it, the better the results will be.

Generating forms that would normally take a rep 45 to 60 minutes to complete, has been reduced to a click of a button. We have increased category share in one of our segments by 3%, which equates to $4MM a year. Also saved 600 man hours by creating an automated form that extracts data from 2 salesforce orgs. Users are liking the ease of accessing the form and automating it to increase their productivity is a huge plus. We are considering other areas where we can utilize this app and increase ROI and increase other users in the company to use the app.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Jeane M.
Jeane M.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Nintex wants their clients to know as much as their support team. When I could not figure find a solution to complex document generation, Nintex is always willing to assist as well as TEACH me how to do it in the future.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option for dynamic email generation without the need for producing a document to attach to it. Often, the native salesforce option is not what we are looking for unless coding in html is second nature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the 3.5+ years since using Nintex, I have found their solutions to document generation extremely thorough. If you can think of it, Nintex more than likely can accomplish it. We use it for a number of solutions including payment reminders, contribution recaps, email generation with attached dynamic documents, nametag merging directly from salesforce. Nearly all of our applications are utilized on an object record and in mass, depending on the immediate need. We love Nintex!

I have been able to merge nametags - complicated ones with images and listing both primary registrant and guest name on the same document. We issue end of year contribution recaps to our donors using Nintex, and much more.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Lakshmi s.
Lakshmi s.

"Nintex Doc "

What do you like best?

Easier to manipulate via Drag Drop.Ease of implementation and out of the box solutions to map fields into documents with dictated logic,Also I really like the design of the user interface

Easier to create a wider form

Rules seem easier to use

Access to most data sources seem more straight-forward

What do you dislike?

It was a very good product by nintex to generate a documents . They are no dislike about this product. This is a good tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its very good for quick generating reports, brochure to talk with our business partner. it makes life very ease.

It makes faster the document generation and make easier the use of the system for new users.On the other hand, it have been very useful for automate the sending of the daily emails, schedule the daily reports and the drawloop, with the standard options we were not able to configure all our needs.

Nintex DocGen: Generate, merge and deliver customized proposals, quotes, contracts, reports, or any other type of document

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Debasis J.
Debasis J.

"Best Documnet generation package in salesforce"

What do you like best?

The simplicity how we configure the content to generate as document and the performance and flexibility with usage of just outbound message to invoke service to generate documents in salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Sometime, usage of complex query which is not working smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow to generate document with more complex query, where we can bring any level of relationship data and also we can bring self relationship data easily.

We are generating required documents for our business process which are need to be send to customer .

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Jillian T.
Jillian T.

"Generating documents hasn't been easier!"

What do you like best?

Once you have it all setup and ready to go it will be the best thing for your company to make complete documents straight from information input into Saleforce so you don't have to. The process is faster and precise.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the forms can sometimes be a drag as you need to watch for placement on the actual document itself to make sure things are in the right place. I've also had trouble with downloading the documents to Box, but it's a small issue that I and the company overcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient in the setup and the time will be made up with your document generation. Believe me, it's worth it!

Instead of the caveman way of doing pen-to-paper documents, it cuts that time tremendously and has your document up and ready to go within a few seconds. It's important to have this document generation on hand for our investors who prefer to do business through snail mail, rather than electronically, so the time constraints don't get overwhelmed.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Paul P.
Paul P.

"Nintex DrawLoop Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement and supports automatic document generation via workflow and outbound messages (Auto DDP's at extra cost). Quick and excellent customer support. Great document solution if using Salesforce and DocuSign, although a single solution (depends how in-bead you are with DocuSign or other similar eSignature solution).

What do you dislike?

Does not have additional features like contract redlining and e-signature built-in. Error messages require giving a long "Error ID" to support rather than providing the error messages during document generation. Cannot deploy to same package, will create a new copy so ID's will change. Rate of new features since the business got acquired -- seems to not be the same as competing solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This used to be the best recommended solution for document generation, but the acquisition to Nintex slowed down features compared to other older solutions (Conga) and new solutions (PandaDoc).

Generating dynamic Master Service Level agreements from SalesForce contracts for eSignature along with capturing additional detail from customers in-process which in-turn writes back into SalesForce. Also additional quoting and document generation needs.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"DocGen helps us quickly create the sales documents we need"

What do you like best?

Once you've got your document packages set up DocGen works really well. There are lots of features and toggles for various things, and the integration with DocuSign is solid.

What do you dislike?

Basic text replacement works well, but doing advanced things (image replacement, if/then logic) has a steep learning curve (more examples/templates would be great!). The debugging for issues you encounter when setting up new document packages needs improvement.

We use Nintex DocGen to create our proposals and invoices using templates created in Microsoft Word. Our sales folks have appreciated being able to quickly create the documents they need without needing to muck about in Word or DocuSign.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Robust but still accessible"

What do you like best?

It does what it says it will do. Once you get it all set up, it can really save a lot of time and work. It works across lots of Salesforce objects and functions.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little hard to learn. And if you've built a document yourself and it doesn't work, it can be hard to see where you went wrong. Documentation and support videos aren't that great, but if you call them, they really shine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tech support is good. May take a while to get something fixed, but it gets fixed. People are accessible. It's a bit hard to learn if you are novice admin, but after that, you'll get it.

Multiple applications across all kinds of tasks. Any time a list or report needs to be run, this is great for users who don't want to mess with reports.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Lars P.
Lars P.

"The Best ROI That Our Firm Has"

What do you like best?

Drawloop - now Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce makes document generation INCREDIBLY easy. We do in 4 clicks of a button what once took 2 hours. On top of that the customer service we've received is as good or better than any tech vendor I've ever worked with.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I dislike. I suppose using Excel as middleware isn't the easiest, but that has less to do with Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce and more to do with external constraints in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best ROI you can imagine. It makes life incredibly easy and saves you a ton of time.

Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce allows us to create documents from information in Salesforce in the click of a button. It's incredibly easy and saves us copious amounts of time in the office. The ROI is off the charts.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Richie L.
Richie L.
View Original

"Great Product, Easy to use, Always reliable"

What do you like best?

How quick you can get a document template up and ready, and more then anything else the support is amazing for this product. I have never dealt with a company that is so quick to help, and give real answers instead of escalating you for weeks.

What do you dislike?

Pricing structure can be a little expensive for a bigger organization since it is a per license costs without much breaks for bigger orgs.

Quick document templates, the ease of this makes it so any admin on the system can really deal with it, instead of using development time.

"Excellent document generation"

What do you like best?

We can dynamically pull information from Salesforce and merge to Word, Powerpoint and PDF files

What do you dislike?

There is limited functionality for cross object generation. We've had use some workarounds in Salesforce to get the data that we need. I would also like to see a way to create field name aliases to have smaller merge tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is powerful and it gets the job done. I would make the API names for the fields very small as this is what you'll have to type out on your document as tags to replace.

The generation of documents has reduced the manual workload for generating proposals for customers by automating the boring stuff.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Solid Document Generation"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of Drawloop is a great. I was able to implement, and train the team how to create their own templates, and many of them are not the most tech savvy. The use cases are unlimited, and we continue to find new and creative uses for Drawloop.

What do you dislike?

Being able to pull info from related objects is a bit cumbersome, and sometimes needs formulas and APEX. It would be great to have a stronger UI for the DDP creation, but we are still in Classic so Lightning may already solve this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and can be utilized across your entire Org.

It has streamlined our dynamic document process. We create lots of contracts weekly, and multiple other communications and Drawloop and allowed us to streamline that entire department.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Christian H.
Christian H.

"Useful Product"

What do you like best?

Ability to merge data from multiple fields into one form (words and PDF). We were previously manually filling into data into many of our forms which was very time consuming.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the field tags do not work if there is a space in front of the tag. I don't believe it should function this way. You'll have to spend some time playing around with your forms initially to make sure they display the data in the formatting you want. Once completed you will not have to do this again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need you need an automated way to pull documents with data from Salesforce, this will be perfect for you. I suggest utilizing the free 30-day trial so that you can test some of your documents to get a feel of how the application will work for you. You can also set up a meeting with your sale rep to go over any specific needs. In our case, the sales rep was able to get one of his tech guys on the phone to answer some of our more immediate questions.

We can produce contracts much more quickly and efficiently allowing us to devote time to other projects. In our case, we were manually creating realtor agreements, cover pages, etc. that required data from Salesforce. With Drawloop we can easy merge our data into our forms. There is also a quick access button to pull the forms in Salesforce.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"We love Nintex Doc Gen for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up and our users send and receive their signed contracts with a simple click of a button. As an administrator, I love the ease of setting up and support has been fast and thorough. We are happy customers.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything negative that we've encountered.

Signing documents online with ease. We can look to see which of the six signatures we're waiting for - exactly who signed what when. The documents are stored in our CRM and can be accessed by whomever we choose to give access to.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Felix P.
Felix P.

"Amazing product with great customer care"

What do you like best?

The product met all of our proposal generation needs ( and our needs could get very complicated technically). Above all, what I liked most about Nintex was their customer care department. Very responsive and going out of their way to solve customers problems. That to me is the bigger advantage over the product features.

What do you dislike?

At this stage, nothing really. The product met our needs. I have used various products in the past 6 years and I am happy with Nintex

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lay out your business needs thoroughly before evaluating any product

Proposal Generation in multiple languages for different countries - each with their own customization

"Nintex Doc Generation"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize the document to how we want it to look and the ease of doing so. The insert field option is a HUGE help when creating a template.

What do you dislike?

We have been trying to sort a document based on a date/time field; however, we're trying to organize two different objects with this field and sort them all based on date. Unfortunately, because they're two objects, I'm unable to organize it the way I want.

This allows us to create a schedule for a client based on what they have been enrolled in or scheduled for. This is eliminating the need to create an excel sheet with the same information we're putting in Salesforce and it changes and updates based on the data being entered.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Robert E.
Robert E.

"Quick and flexible document automation using Salesforce data"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-build and deploy document packages using Microsoft Office documents.

What do you dislike?

Interpreting the occasional error message, especially when there are user access permission errors.

We have built a wide variety of documents: proposals, business reviews, brochures, catalogues and product data sheets. In the past, the building of these type of documents would take significant time to collect all the required information. Now, it is a 30-second click of a button process. And the results are much more consistent.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Lynn K.
Lynn K.

"Useful Application for Document Generation"

What do you like best?

That we can design documents and insert fields from Salesforce. Customer service has also been excellent!

What do you dislike?

Having another expense related to database and record-keeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup and administration are made as simple as possible for what Nintex Document Generation does. However, those with minimal technology skills should probably seek help implementing and maintaining the application.

Nintex Document Generation has made it much easier for us to deliver reports to our local chapters leaders and volunteers. It has improved communication and also streamlined internal processes such as thank you letters.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Making document generation easy"

What do you like best?

Using drawloop maikes it easy to generate PDF documents. If you have any issue, their support is first class and will help you with any issue.

What do you dislike?

If you send an outbound message and it bounces, the contact whose email bounced does not get updated in Salesforce. I'm not sure if this is possible, but it would be a nice to have.

We mainly use drawloop for custom Quote generation and Invoice generation. This allows us to customize the quote exactly to our liking. Sending out quotes from Salesforce is easier than relying on our accounting system to do so.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Matthew R.
Matthew R.

"Powerful and flexible tool"

What do you like best?

powerful and customizeable solution that has streamlined many processes and saved A TON of time.

What do you dislike?

Some of the admin interfaces have been a little glitchy in upgrades. Not in functionality, but in showing user licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and make sure you have sound processes and a good understanding Salesforce objects, relationships, and limitations beforehand. For robust projects, consider an implementing partner on the front end to save lots of headaches later.

scaling and automating donor program and membership management processes.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Leslie D.
Leslie D.

"The BEST document generation tool integrated with salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

For a non-technical person like myself, Drawloop offers the easiest back-office set up for document generation through its integration with salesforce.com. We have used Drawloop for 4 years and couldn't be happier.

We use Drawloop to generate our complex SOWs (pulling from several different templates depending on the client project/engagement, and compiling the exact format/structure needed), NDAs and MSAs. We even use it to create presentations for internal and external use. And all of this is done within our instance of salesforce.com.

Not only has Drawloop made our sales organization more efficient, we are also able to control the version of agreements being used ... and our legal loves that!

In addition, the after sale support is tremendous ... if you get stuck, Drawloop helps you along the way and will most often ask to screen share so they have a complete understanding and can resolve the challenge quickly and easily!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about Drawloop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend asking them for a demonstration from a client currently using the solution. This will give you visibility into an actual use case and provides a great understanding.

We were using another tool to generate our agreements, but it was not easy for a non-technical person to use. Whenever we needed to make a change, I had to get their assistance in order to implement. Drawloop took that problem away, quickly and easily. The benefit is time saved not having to wait for assistance!

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator

"Nintex Drawloop in Salesforce Service Cloud for Letter Generation"

What do you like best?

Our experience for just over a year w/Drawloop w/in our Salesforce instance has been mostly positive, meaning it works most of the time. In terms of storing both Word & .pdf versions of letters w/in Salesforce, Drawloop has worked extremely well.

What do you dislike?

We have had some technical challenges & have had difficulty in understanding whether the glitches are a Drawloop problem or a Salesforce problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are currently debating whether to roll out Drawloop to a wider set of our Salesforce users. We currently use it for a small dept. of users for a specific purpose.

We have successfully used Drawloop to generate a variety letters to meet regulatory requirements to communicate w/our members.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator

"DocGen has proven itself a valuable tool for our small team"

What do you like best?

The Nintex Document Generation tool has relieved so much of the tedious labor in our workflow, which is especially helpful for our limited staff capacity. Its integration into Salesforce is pretty seamless, allowing us to generate a wide range of documents in a few clicks, whether from a single object record or across a mass batch of records.

What do you dislike?

Although the DocGen Package Wizard guides us through the product's setup process logically, it took a while for our team to acclimate to the tool's features, integration, and our specific uses for it. Our Salesforce package, including the DocGen component, was implemented by a third-party consultant. While they did a great job setting us up and handing off after implementation, it will take a little bit more time and experience using the product for our team to grasp a more comprehensive knowledge base and have the confidence moving forward to address our changing needs with DocGen.

We are a non-profit organization using a specialized Salesforce package designed for grantmaking. Before migrating to Salesforce, our limited staff capacity, combined with a lack of any comparable document generation tools, kept us constantly foraging through various files/sources to aggregate the data we needed for our document generation needs, taking significant time out of our workflow. Now that we are using DocGen, we've been able to focus our efforts more clearly on our grantmaking without the hassle of tediously compiling data into the documents we generate throughout each step of our multi-stage process.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Jordan G.
Jordan G.

"Great software set, but still a bit clunky to operate"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to create template documents (Once you get your users to contribute). The field tagger is easy and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

It can be tough to transform data from fields before it's inserted into the template. For instance, text fields that need to be converted from uppercase to proper case can be converted, but it requires an excel document serving as "middleware" to accomplish.

Quote generation, Custom notificaiton documents, custom part lists.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Drawloop for Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I no longer have to type out documents. I love that I can have a document generate into a package that I don't have to manually do.

What do you dislike?

If a document is secured and is added to the file, it won't allow it to be attached to the entire package I need put together. It fails sometimes and I don't know if it's down. It just gives me a random error that is not useful. I also need to download the document and then upload it into the system which is kind of silly. Wish it was built for me to simply attach to my review and also download. Time savor. Also to be able to title the document myself vs the automatic name. Something to consider in updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your documents are not secured or locked prior to putting them into the system. You will need to upload whatever you download, into the system. Or have the system built as such. I say- try this! Its really not that hard to use. I'm awfully grateful for it.

I was having to manually input information into a template in Microsoft. This is a massive time saver. I no longer spend 30 minutes typing something out. It can be handled in 4 minutes.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by User

"office administrator"

What do you like best?

It gets the job done. I only use it to generate thank you letters for donations for the nonprofit I work for. I can't say much more since I can't compare it to any other document generation program because I've not used any other (except for SF internal). SF used to do the same thing via Internet Explorer, but then SF stopped supporting IE, so there was no other way to generate. If it were not for that, I can't say I'd have looked from another document generator app. We do appreciate the Nonprofit pricing very much!

What do you dislike?

not super easy to use. Could be more intuitive to set up templates. I tested Conga Composer a few years ago and found it is easier to use, but it was more costly and therefore we did not choose it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the nonprofit user who may not be super techie, must get along best they can, and has little time for fussy programming but still needs it. Make it easier for that field of people to use so the tool can be used to their best advantage. I know I'm asking a lot: make a complicated tool easy for the average user, but for nonprofit this would be greatly welcomed! My nonprofit was lucky to have an IT company help us with the implementation and all tweaks, but not all nonprofits can do this.

Thank you letters for donations. Document Queue is great; allows me to generate thank yous based on criteria that I select in SF's View of donations. I'm sure I don't use all the bells & whistles Drawloop has.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Organize your documents better"

What do you like best?

Nintex definitely enables you to achieve standardization across the organization as far as the contract templates are concerned. Having said that it also leaves room for customisations in case needed. It is value for money and saves the considerable amount of time and enhances the efficiency of the organisation. Helps the organisation to consolidate all its processes at one platform which creates a lot of economies of scale. Comparison and co-ordination between different departments become better and more fluid leading to substantial reduction in time.

What do you dislike?

A lot of times too many fields are present and so much information is often not present with the user at once go - probably it should give an option to save and continue with the editing later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is still growing, it might not be the best fit for you since there may be constant need to modify your documents and standard templates may not work easily for you but over time it can serve as a valuable tool for reference.

Customizations are easier with Nintex and we, in the long run, can maintain a repository for our internal reference which leads to better efficiency.

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce review by Akhil J.
Akhil J.

"Very happy with Nintex document generation package"

What do you like best?

With Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce, it is very easy to set up a document generation process for various salesforce objects. It's just a matter of creating a document template with merge fields and configure it in the document package.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations like - Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce doesn't support replication of a table within a table, it can't handle complex relationships, so requires unnecessary creation of formula fields.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Nintex Document Generation for Salesforce will save your lot of efforts in developing the code

We are able to meet the requirement to send the automatic sending of documents based record update and then automatic update of record status

Learn more about Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce

Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce Videos

Learning about Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce?

* We monitor all Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.