Nitro Productivity Suite

(105 reviews)

Reduce printing and enable 100% digital workflows with the only integrated solution that combines powerful PDF productivity tools and unlimited electronic signatures. It's productivity unleashed!

Work for Nitro Productivity Suite?

Learning about Nitro Productivity Suite?

Nitro Productivity Suite Reviews

Showing 105 Nitro Productivity Suite reviews
Nitro Productivity Suite review by Michelle D.
Michelle D.

"Nitro Pro Convert"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to edit PDF's. As a teacher I am given several worksheets that I would love to edit, so this app helps me achieve that.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is not Mac compatible. I am only able to use this program on my home desktop. I have checked back in to see if there are any updates for my work computer since my Mac is my primary use but they have yet to provide this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a Windows operating system to be successful with this product.

I was using this for work purposes of converting PDF files from other teachers, but I am not able to use this at work since we are an Apple school.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nitro Productivity Suite
Nitro Productivity Suite review by Owen S.
Owen S.

"Excellent Tool, But Occasionally Glitchy"

What do you like best?

Nitro Pro has some excellent features and the ability for users to leave notes and markups on forms for other users helps us to communicate more efficiently on our document collaborations. We also enjoy the quick and easy conversion to and from MS Office file formats and the ability to print documents of all kinds into PDF files.

What do you dislike?

Nitro Pro sometimes has issues with crashing or losing customized user settings. We also occasionally experience issues with unreliable file sizes for item which have been edited repeatedly. I have taken files of 20MB, extracted all of the pages into a new file, and saved it at a size of less than 5MB.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nitro Pro is definitely a strong contender in PDF creation software and worth looking at as a small to medium business.

We use Nitro Pro as our exclusive PDF editing and creating software. It allows us to efficiently work on files across multiple users.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Victor Alday N.
Victor Alday N.

"Nitro No"

What do you like best?

The only thing that I like about this software is it's Redaction features. Access to the function is very obvious and simple. All that you need to do is simple click on the feature and start marking the areas to which you want to block. However, before you do, you just need to simply and quickly set the redaction properties, like have the word "Redacted" printed in the black area.

What do you dislike?

After using Adobe Acrobat, Nuance Power PDF, and Foxit Business, Nitro is clearly the inferior to those three. For example, take bate stamping. In Adobe, Nuance, and Foxit, you can set the paper to shrink so that the applied batestamp won't be displayed on top any kind of information that in the document. However, that can't be done with Nitro. There is a setting where you can actually expand the paper size and have the bates number appear clearly, but that could transform the paper you use to print from letter size to almost legal size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nitro Pro is good for those users who needs basic professional features. If not I would recommend Nuance or Foxit, if Adobe Acrobat is not do-able.

As a PDF creator, it automatically solves any business problem of creating legal and portable documents for storage or sharing. Other than that, Nitro Pro is the same as the other PDF creation software, most notably Adobe Acrobat.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Jesus R.
Jesus R.

"Let´s Talk About Nitro Pro"

What do you like best?

One of its best features is the ease of converting a document from one specific format to another (either .docx or .pptx or .xlsx or .pdf) just with the adiquisition of the product,that is to say, you do not have to pay extra fee to do it. I think this is a characteristic that you have to take into account since it helps you in the way that you can work. Apart from this, you can appreciate the quality of its convertion by not altering the document by any means, once it has been converted.

It possess a quantity of tools that may satisfy the needs that the users present, from personalized signatures to the point of modificate the certainty of the document, to put and to hide notes, to highlight texts, to create squares or to create content charts whether they are public or private within the document, among other qualities that show its good operation.

What do you dislike?

I could only say there is only one failure, if you would. Signatures must be charged as an image if you want to personalize them, that is to say, it does not own a font package that allows the users to write their names as a proof of their signature to facilitate the process, which could become a double edged sword too, but it would give time saving and comfort to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nitro Pro is a product with several benefits, although it still has potential to keep improving. My recommendation is to adquire it, it is worht to have it, whether it is at this moment or to have it for future proyects.

This is by far one of the best tool I have ever had. I have practically use it in every aspect of my work for companies as a freelancer. The facility of editing, converting and reading almost any type of document, no matter the content of it, has helped me to save some time in my work for long, especially to send via e-mail documents in any basic formats used by most of the people in the world.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Who needs Adobe Professional"

What do you like best?

Nitro Professional has been everything we've needed it to be at a fraction of the cost. So far it has done everything we've needed it too and have been very pleased.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to dislike anything within the product yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't checked their cost in quite some time but at the time it was a no brainer. We received something like 6 licenses for a full version that basically had the same features. For the cost, you can certainly try it and not be out much money in comparison to having buyers remorse for the other product.

I was trying to solve the problem of editing pdf's about 8 years ago. We already had a license of Adobe Professional in our environment but only for 1 user. We were looking to make it more readily available for additional users. I received a quote for adobe pro but wasn't ready to pay that amount for something we wouldn't be using every day. I was happy to find Nitro. It has done everything Adobe Pro would have done for us and we have no complaints. We saved a large amount of money and were able to purchase multiple licenses for the same cost of 1.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Srinu K.
Srinu K.

"i strongly recommend to all my friends and colleagues its a fine tune tool to work on pdf "

What do you like best?

As a presales consultant everyday i used to work on the pdf documents, lot of difficulty i came across before i use nitro. really nitro helped me lot to complete my work easy and faster. we have all the required options within this . whatever we would like to do with in the given pdf document. like editing content, filling the information , converting the document into images all these wonderful features make our work easy. marking the document, deleting options all are excellent.

What do you dislike?

All the features within the nitro is useful and helpful. basically we can say easy to use. what the feature we are expecting is when we trying to convert the pdf document into some other forms like word, excel, ppt and images , saving place is somewhere in the space. but saving location feature also easy to choose like where we want to save , if that option is available we can use the converted document readily without searching. this option will be a added advantage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i will strongly recommend to my colleagues and friends to use nitro 100%

i have solved many problems with nitro for my office work and personnel work as well. l used to convert the documents into images, excel, ppt. so nitro takes very less time and efforts to work on them. only saving place is taking time to recollect the document. we can use nitro for multiple purpose. even if it is a paid version also we can get it for less price. i will strongly recommend companies for their business purpose. its very usefull tool..

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Joel G.
Joel G.

"Lots of features for a much smaller price than the competition"

What do you like best?

Creating PDF files is a breeze, whether doing a straight conversion from Microsoft Office via their integration or using the print to PDF driver. Combining multiple files into a single PDF is simple and straightforward. Adding notations to a PDF is fairly easy to do, as is locking a PDF to protect against future editing. OCR of an image PDF into editable text works most of the time.

What do you dislike?

Editing existing text can be cumbersome. Making the cursor go where you want it to takes some practice. Some PDF files that contain the newest formatting from Adobe don't always open properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are some features that still work better in the Adobe tools, so it is recommended to keep some licenses of both solutions available.

For staff needing to create PDFs and make minor edits, Nitro Pro works great. The annual on-going cost is much less, per user, than for the comparable Adobe tools. Moving most of our users to Nitro has allows us to save costs for all but the heaviest of PDF editors.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Lincoln E.
Lincoln E.

"Product sucks, won't work on Mac if you switch, no refund"

What do you like best?

It was really great explaining to people that I didn't use the industry standard software from Adobe but rather a cheap knock off. This really helped boost my credibility as a business. The robotic and unhelpful customer service also gave me a chance to work on anger management issues.

What do you dislike?

Everything. The product sucks to begin with. Add in the fact that I recently paid for an upgrade and switched to Mac. The software isn't supported on Mac witch to unacceptable to begin with. The fact that they wouldn't refund my purchase makes me hate this company. Its a terrible way to treat customers and to do business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not buy. Go with Adobe or anyone else.

None currently. Software doesn't work on Mac. I'm forced to buy the competing software which is the only real benefit because Nitro sucks to begin with. Would still like a refund.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by James D.
James D.

"Nitro Pro - a great alternative"

What do you like best?

Nitro has an intuitive, easy to use interface. It works well on Windows 10 (and 8.x and 7). It has most of the features of the original .pdf product but at about half the cost. Works well for translating back and forth to Office formats. I particularly like its batch printing features (print many documents at once) and compile tools that let you combine many documents into one finished document. Well worth a look for those who need individual or enterprise-wide .pdf software. Easy to deploy and install.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at this time. It does what it does, keeps my users happy, with very low overhead for my IT department.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download and use a trial version. Talk with Nitro Pro sales. Get quotes from several resellers, and look for the best volume discounts depending on the number of licenses you need for your organization.

Provide each user with a full suite of PDF tools at about half the price of the legacy product.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Irnes .
Irnes .

"Nitro Pro"

What do you like best?

The product is really easy to use and the provision of tutorials is a great addition, though, due its simplicity, the tutorials may not be needed. The design of the ribbon similar to the one used in Microsoft products makes the product very familiar. Being able to sign the document also gives the product a nice touch. PDF that can also not be handled by other software are easily handled by Nitro.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is terribly poor and actually frustrating and solving issues on a current release by saying that the problem will be tackled in the upcoming releases is simply not being responsible and makes it a must for one to find a new release to avoid any problems in the previous product. When doing multiple changes, the program may freeze and this makes use of the product frustrating.

The level of convenience in terms of usability is definitely okay though a lot has to be done to improve a better user experience by fixing any arising issues in time and most definitely properly investing in good feedback and customer care. When exporting to excel, the tables don’t always appear in the intended fashion and this needs a looking into. The 14-day trial offered for the product is most certainly a good option for those not yet sure what to expect with the product and those trying to find what best suits them. Compared to other alternative products, Nitro is definitely efficient and very usable but for those wanting to use it, a comparison should be done with the alternatives to find what is most suitable.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to deploy customised package and cost savings"

What do you like best?

We switched our users from Adobe to Nitro Pro for cost savings, which have been substantial with over 500 users. Deployment with customised options, such as removing the auto-update, via SCCM is made easy by the corporate deployment wizard, which produces an MST.

Users have found very little difference in functionality and have picked up the new interface very quickly as it is similar in appearance and function to the Office 2013 interface. Commands and options are easy to find and use.

There have been some problems along the way but the support guys are quick to respond and always keen to help.

What do you dislike?

some features that users were used to were missing from earlier versions but now have caught up with competing products

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the potential cost savings and ease of deployment. Nitro support is also excellent and speedy

Cost savings, easily customised SCCM automated installation. Batch processing of scanned documents.

Less frequent patching than previous solutions

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Conor L.
Conor L.

"Full of Features, but Far from Fully Featured"

What do you like best?

Nitro offers the main tools needed for PDF editing at a price point far cheaper then competitors. Stitching PDF's together is a breeze. Unlike Adobe - which changes it's UI at a whim, Nitro borrows it's UI from the very familiar Office suite. If you've used Word before, then you will feel right at home.

What do you dislike?

Everything else. The GUI is very disorganized and all over the place. The actual editing of PDF's tends to be a clunky affair which only works some of the time. Especially with formatting. I have spent more time helping users format within Nitro that I finally gave up and taught them to format outside of Nitro and then import in. Compounding all of this is Nitro's software assurance practices. Rather than follow the Office process wherein the existing software can be updated via a wizard; Nitro requires you to uninstall the old version and then install the newer version and register the software with a different serial number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool which offers much of the same as Adobe Acrobat , but at a much cheaper price point - then Nitro is what your looking for. However, be aware that while the tool offers the same functionality - it does so in a far clunkier manner.

A cost effective alternative to Acrobat - which is far more expensive and offers essentially the same features.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Darrel C.
Darrel C.

"Great product, poor support"

What do you like best?

This is a great product, does almost everything that Adobe Acrobat does for less money.

What do you dislike?

On my Windows 10 machine, it often (ever couple of minutes) freezes for 30 to 60 seconds while it writes to the hard drive. I see on the support forum that numerous people have this same problem. Can't get support to respond to my requests, even though I paid for their software assurance plan that promises 2 hour support response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If their support improves, this is a super product.

It does a good job with almost everything that Adobe Acrobat DC Pro does.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by john a.
john a.

"Do not go there"

What do you like best?

being able to change the font size in notes

What do you dislike?

does not print correctly on Ricoh printers unless all you want it blacked out text boxes, had to adjust the machine registry to get it to print full image size without having to click through 3 dialogue boxes, customer support is nothing more than a bunch of bots, unless you purchase their supper support package you're screwed if you have problems, was told problems would be fixed in newer versions, but you have to purchase them to fix the problem. email responses were rude and pretty much "didn't buy the premium support package? now you're screwed!

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy something else.

none, it is creates more than it solves

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Great tool to extract text,or sign PDFs"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for my needs: extracting text and or images, modifying PDFs, filling forms and signing. Converting of PDF documents to Word painlessly. Its excellent it helps me a lot in workflow to read documents and edit them works very well.

What do you dislike?

The free trial is limited and somewhat clunky. It might be different in the paid version. It also does not allow to embed video and audio files, No mobile application, Lack of integration with online system, OCR fails for large documents, Slowness when loading large PDF files compared to Acrobat

Recommendations to others considering the product

The biggest benefit is saving time and paper.

You can create, convert, edit, combine, protect, create forms and save your files in PDF format.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

"Love Nitro!"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows me to convert just about any document into a PDF and mark it up/edit it. It is also very user friendly and easy to figure out as a first time user.

What do you dislike?

Every great once in a while, it crashes/closes for no reason and then once re-opened it freezes. Other than that I personally have no complaints with Nitro Pro.

Creating and editing PDF's has been HUGE for us. We are able to turn documents around and send out much quicker with Nitro Pro.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Zaher M.
Zaher M.

"a very useful and easy to use program which will replace Acrobat reader"

What do you like best?

the easy to use of this program and the tooo many feature that we have with it , because its easy to import too many filetypes and make an professional PDF , merging fotos and make one pdf file , or even convert a pdf to one of office programs , like excel or powerpoint or word , it has a E Signature which can secure ur pdf invoice or proposal for example , its too much useful more than the normal acrobat reader ,

What do you dislike?

well , i would say the price for more than one license , it will just double the price like buy them inveduelly , and i think its not hard to develop the pricing plans ,

and sometimes its not that easy to convert a scanned form to editable elements in PDF , specially when its an old scanned paper,

Recommendations to others considering the product

wann a large scale PDF modifing tools , u gonna need Nitro , its just like photoshop for editing photos ,

Nitro is the best option for PDFs ,, a compining , merging , attaching , editing and friendly user interface which need no time to master this program , importing and exporting , saving and sharing , sendint via Email or via the cloud , there is really a too much tools that u can use , unlike the other pdf reader programs which allow u just to view the pdf ,with a limited editing tools ,

with Nitro u have the solution to any PDF ;)

converting pdfs , makeing presentations , merging all plans and fotos and creat a cover and index pages and ur brosore is done and ready to send by email ,

we scan the forms and documentation and plans for some buildings and we should always edit some words or combining them together , and compress them , with NItro pro all is easy and friendly UI , just like microsoft office ,

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User

"A good alternative to Adobe Acrobat"

What do you like best?

Nitro Pro is a good PDF creating and editing tool that is cheaper than Adobe Acrobat but not as powerful.

Its PDF creation tools are easy to use for basic to medium complex documents.

I also use it to edit existing PDFs (removing images and altering paragraphs text).

Nitro is very good at exporting documents to Microsoft Office with very little loss of formatting.

The user interface is very similar to the MS Office suite which makes it east to use for anyone who is using Office.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage for me is the lack of support for right-to-left languages.

The built is OCR does not work very well on scanned PDFs.

Seems to be slow on large PDF documents.

I had some crashes on long/complex documents.

It does not support all the advanced features that Adobe Acrobat does

(I am using an older version, 7, of Nitro Pro, so they may have improved and fixed those issues)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's worth a try if you find Adobe Acrobat too expensive. It should handle most PDF related tasks just as well.

I think Adobe now only supports a monthly subscription, so Nitro might be a good choice if you prefer a perpetual license.

I mainly use Nitro Pro for creating and editing PDF documents and altering scanned documents when the source is not available.

I also export to Office when many changes require or when I need to collaborate with someone else while working on a document.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Kalvin D.
Kalvin D.

"Nitro Pro is the best software for working with PDF files"

What do you like best?

Nitro Pro is my favorite software for working with PDF files. I find it to be much easier to use than Adobe Acrobat or other spftware geared towards creating and manipulating PDFs. Nitro is rich in features, and is very user friendly. I work with a lot of advertising and promotional material. The cloud sharing feature seems very useful. I havent used it yet, but i have a project coming up which i know its going to be helpful for. Nitro Pro makes it painless to create, edit and convert documents.

What do you dislike?

I've never found anything that i disliked about Nitro Pro.

Nitro Pro allows me to compose and edit professional looking documents. I especially find Nitro useful for editing PDF or Microsoft .pub files.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Candice A.
Candice A.

"Easy to Use PDF Editor"

What do you like best?

I often have to fill in missing information in our agreements and proposals. Nitro Pro makes it quick and easy to do so. I also love the whiteout function for when my sales agents misplace information in documents or if I need to quickly edit for a client.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though there could be more creative options for editing and enhancing PDF documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great PDF product and cost efficient.

Editing and producing contracts, proposals, and agent agreements.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Everything you need from a PDF application"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to edit documents. No longer do I need to convert files to other formats just so I can edit them, you can do that right from the PDF (and if you do have to covert you can do that anyway!).

As I work in the NHS I get countless requests from doctors and nurses who want to amend the wording to a guideline, or add in a picture, or combine multiple documents. In Nitro you can do all of this and more.

It also has great document security, review functionality and form building tools.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, depending on the size of the document, if I am editing straight from the PDF document then the system may freeze for a number of seconds while it is updating. It has never fully crashed but it can become a bit frustrating if doing multiple changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and gives you a lot of flexibility with your PDFs that other PDF applications simply do not do.

Solving the need to amend documentation without having to convert to other file types, which saves a lot of time and keeps the document looking the same way.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Smooth experience, but it is a bit too much like the others"

What do you like best?

The app does what it claims of doing and it does it quite accurately: trying to get a Word file from a PDF and viceversa always gave me a nice and good-looking file to use.

The programme will look quite familiar, estetically speaking, to anyone who has opened a Microsoft Office 2013+ application (the top bar looks quite similar, which is good because it's functional and easy, but also shows a bit of a not-so-original approach) and the menus are pretty much identical to the ones of the latest verion of the Office suite.

The app also gives other feature, like the chance to sign a document (possible via webcam, typing and drawing).

What do you dislike?

User interface looks a bit too much like MS Office suite, lacks originality. At the end of the day, the developers should do something to maek their app more personal and easy to distinguish among the competitors: as it is now, I see the point in looking like Office, but it's risky not to be more original.

Converting to Excel, even in files which don't have tables (Nitro does not let you do that), would come in handy in some rare, but existing occasions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software has a 14-day free trial. Definitely a go-for in case of considering it, to evaluate if it's worth the money and implement it.

Overall, I actually liked Nitro Pro, but I'm not 100% sure I would invest my money on it over the paid version of the Adobe PDF suite, which I find to be a little bit easier to use.

The app lets the user convert from a file format to the other in a few passages, comprising various kinds of extensions: of course .pdfs, .doc, .ppt, .xls...you name them.

The conversion is usually double-ended (i.e. the user can input one or the other and get the desired format out of the converting process) and usually smooth, even if some restrictions exist (read above in the cons).

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Abe B.
Abe B.

"Affordable PDF software"

What do you like best?

The software has many of the most commonly used features of other major pdf packages, including redaction, text editing, Bates numbering, and forms tools. Some features work better in Nitro than in other major packages; certain pdf files that can't be edited in other software can be handled by Nitro.

The interface is clean and incorporates tabs and the ribbon design element that is currently common in Microsoft products. The use of the ribbon helped reduce training time.

It performs better than most products at converting pdfs to Word documents.

What do you dislike?

Certain features are broken and support is poor. The JavaScript implementation, which is used for calculation in many pdf forms, causes errors that their support wouldn't acknowledge as bugs for six months. Other problems are repeatedly met with "It will be solved in the next release." (It was not solved in the next release.)

There are a raft of oddities and quirks--things that would be easy to forgive except that they come against a backdrop of significant flaws.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perform comprehensive testing at take a close look at others in the field, including pdfDocs and Power PDF.

We needed to standardize on a single piece of software for manipulating pdfs. We've simplified licensing and training.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Jacob F.
Jacob F.

"PDF Files using Nitro"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of marking up documents, and all of the features that come with the program

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about Nitro. I do not pay for the program, but if I did, I would probably dislike the cost of the program.

I am an estimator for a construction company. I use Nitro for all of the PDF documents I send to my clients. Proposals, detail questions, Bid Summaries, etc.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services
G2 Crowd User in Environmental Services

"Nitro Pro for Pretty PDF"

What do you like best?

Nitro Pro is really easy to use. It is handy for making copies of documents or articles one finds on the internet. It is easy to save these documenst on one's hard drive or the cloud. I use Nitro Pro for making invoices, of which ,I send to clients.

The software is free to download, easy to activate and easy to use. I feel that on a scale of 1 to 10 the ease of use for this product is a 10 (10 being the best). It's so easy I feel my parents, Baby Boomers, could easily be shown how to use this product.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything I don't like about Nitro Pro. Primo PDF has a better software platform for printing over Nitro Pro -- one that is faster and easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nitro Pro is free and easy to download, install, and maintain. There really is no downside to using Nitro Pro.

My business is solving the issue of raising capital for conserving water, energy or forests. With Nitro Pro I am able to send a clean cut PDF invoice that clients can save or print for their files and get paid for my work.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Youri N.
Youri N.

"Handy when it comes to manipulating pdf"

What do you like best?

The GUI is pleasing to the eye, you have so many tools at your disposal, from commenting to , slicing or putting together pdfs, exporting to an excel or word document, filling out forms.

The ability to print to PDF using Nitro.

What do you dislike?

Everything is pretty great about this software the only thing might be the export to Excel, the tables do not always end up correctly into an excel file and you need to do quite a bit of formatting there but other than that I have no complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NitroPDF is much much much better than its Adobe counterpart, hands down. The design of the interface is easier to use, the colors are inviting (compare to adobes dark greys), and it's very intuitive. Ditch Adobe Reader and give a try to NitroPDF.

Printing to PDF, combining PDFs, taking pages out or adding them in, completing forms.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User

"Helpful to convert Office documents to PDF and vice versa"

What do you like best?

Nitro Cloud is an excellent free online tool that can converts popular Office documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to PDF format. The interesting thing is that also works in reverse, what means that I can convert any PDF file to an Excel, PowerPoint or Word one. I can also establish conection between Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, having the possibility to share files on the net.

What do you dislike?

Honestly it is a bit difficult to focus on something that I dislike. Something very useful is that by creating an account in Nitro Cloud you also may use (implicitly) Nitro Pro. Office documents are converted 100% editable, keeping intact its original design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the tool is free but limited to a maximum of five conversions per month. Otherwise, there are monthly suscription methods that eliminate limitations. Regarding the use of the tool, it barely deserves explanation. Simply select, or drag and drop the file you want to convert, specify the output format and email address where we will receive the download link to the converted file.

Editing words, lines or paragraphs in a document and add or replace images/graphics also. The platform allows you to create, share, edit, convert and even perform collaborative projects with almost all types of digital files in real time, in addition you have the freedom to share through the same website, make online signatures and store data in the platform cloud.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by douglas p.
douglas p.

"Douglas Encuesta Nitro "

What do you like best?

QUE ME GUSTA UTILIZAR ESTE PROGRAMA PARA TRANSFORMAR A WORD POWER POINT ETC... ADEMAS ME AYUDA MUCHO EN LOS FORMATOS QUE UILIZO PARA TRABAJAR, ADEMAS PUEDO IMPRIMIR SIN ABRIR EL DOCUMENTO

What do you dislike?

QUE A VECES SE TARDE MUCHO PARA ABRIR Y A VECES ES NECESARIO QUE APAREZCA EL DOCUMENTO DE FORMA RAPIDA

Recommendations to others considering the product

QUE DEN MAS ACCESESOS PARA PODER TRABAJAR CON MAS FACILIDAD EL PROGRAMA EN CUANTOS A MODIFICACIONES Y CONFIGUARACION DE DOCUMENTOS ADEMAS DE LAS LOS FORMATOS PARA CONVERTIR

AUN NO E TENIDO PROBELAMAS DE NEGOCIOS CON ESTE PROGRAMA, QUE PUEDO ABRIR VARIOS DOCUMENTOS AL MOMENTO TODOS JUNTOS PARA IMPRIMIR O VISUALIZAR

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Bryan W. W.
Bryan W. W.

"Easy-to-use and Intuitive PDF Editing Software"

What do you like best?

This software is very easy-to-use and intuitive to edit pdf documents, including but not limited to adding, deleting, extracting, protecting, etc.

What do you dislike?

I have been used to using Adobe Acrobat and have found that it has more options than Nitro Pro. It may be that I was just used to using Adobe Acrobat and I need to continue to use this software more and determine what it can do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy-to-use and Intuitive. I am still trying to determine what features it has compared to Adobe Acrobat since I used that program for 10 years and have only used Nitro Pro for less than 2 years.

This is an easy to use and intuitive software for making simple adjustments to pdf programs and has accomplished what I need it to do. There may be more uses for the software, but I have not taken the time to determine what those may be.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Gregory K.
Gregory K.

"Great document storage and sharing options"

What do you like best?

Nitro has a couple easy to use tool for PDF management that come in handy. Nitro makes it really easy to access files from anywhere

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about this product

PDF tools and cloud filesharing. Nitro cloud easily allows us to convert different medias into the PDF format. It also quick allows us to merge and edit multiple PDF files.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Vinod M. M.
Vinod M. M.

"Review of Nitro Pro"

What do you like best?

Love the ease of use. The layout of the ribbon helps keep the look and feel like most of the microsoft applications (word, excel, outlook). I believe this to be a strong feature because it helps users of Microsoft Office use Nitro with little training.

What do you dislike?

Start up seems to be a bit of an issue sometimes. This was an issue that was kind of resolved with the newer versions but it still lags when i start it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how this program works with your other Line of Business Applications.

Make sure it works well with what your business needs it for such as printing large scale plans.

We are able to provide a full PDF editor at a great price to clients

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"TOTAL GARBAGE"

What do you like best?

It identifies everything and keeps the formatting the same .. you can edit the entire text.

What do you dislike?

Garbage! You work for over an hour and it crashes for no reason and has no auto-save!

When you're trying to write something, in lower-case it writes the letters, in upper-case it writes the letters invisible in the very font it identified. You change fonts and it makes the invisible letter visible, but makes some different letters invisible now ... Jesus Christ !!! It can't even write his own fonts properly !!!! You're better off writing everything from scratch in Word!

Recommendations to others considering the product

KEEP AWAY!

You're better off creating the documents from scratch! BELIEVE ME!

Causing more problems than solving really ... negative benefits!

Nitro Productivity Suite review by G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services
G2 Crowd User in Information Technology and Services

"Great and easy to use PDF software"

What do you like best?

Overall it is one of the most straight-forward and easy to use PDF software I've encountered. The amount of tools is pretty basic, but meets my requirements for standard document edits, reviews, and processing. The ability to combine, edit, convert to and from PDF is vital and easy to do.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had an OCR function or something similar. Overall there is not much I would change for the uses that I have Nitro PDF for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you could integrate an OCR function, I would be in heaven.

Documentation and review of documents from external organizations. Great PDF editing abilities and versatile software overall. We handle a lot of foreign and non-standard PDF files, so having a program that can read and work with that is essential. I also rely on Nitro PDF to view online PDF's, as it is cleaner and easier to do than alternatives.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Chinesa R.
Chinesa R.

"Very helpful in classroom settings"

What do you like best?

Easily and quickly converts documents of any size into PDF format (or from PDF into Microsoft word or a similar format).

What do you dislike?

Occasional glitches in the adaption process lead to formatting problems, but they are easily rectified. It is also a little too pricey, I only use because my company pays for it. If I had to pay for it, I would go elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful in education, likely as helpful across all industries. Easy to use and needs no instruction for first timers.

Easy to convert documents found online to use in class quickly and efficiently.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Austin Y.
Austin Y.

"Excellent PDF Viewer, Creater, and Editor"

What do you like best?

I deal a lot with PDFs. My favorites features of Nitro Pro are 1. it allows you to combine different PDFs into one single PDF. 2. It allows extensive editing and "marking-up" of PDFs. For example I create legal exhibits and I can create a single document from many documents and exhibits and mark each one accordingly using the text feature. You can also highlight areas of the PDF, whiteout certain areas, split and extract PDF documents into separate documents. 3. You can export a PDF into any Microsoft Office application, such as Word or Excel. This is my favorite feature as it saves a lot of time copying a PDF in Word, you can simply export it.

What do you dislike?

The application is occasionally slow to open. In addition, sometimes when exporting a PDF to one of the Microsoft Office applications, the export isn't "clean". I will almost always have to edit the exported file to make it look like it did as a PDF. Also, the compare feature which compares PDFs also fails to identify certain crucial differences from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to read the instruction manual. There are a lot of features and you will get the most out of it by learning from the instructions.

It saves me a lot of time in creating composite documents and exhibits. I use it extensively in my legal practice to create court filings and motions.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Benjamin E. J.
Benjamin E. J.

"An Excellent Alternative"

What do you like best?

Value for Price was my main consideration in purchasing this software. Nitro is well-equipped for a good price.

What do you dislike?

While Nitro seems to resemble Office, some functions are not as intuitive or easy to get to as one might expect.

There are various free PDF tools for different operations, but I got tired of trying to remember which apps did what and effectively. I needed a single tool that would allow me to disassemble and reassemble PDFs, compose, edit, annotate, order, extract, etc.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Brittany S.
Brittany S.

"Great for combining PDFs"

What do you like best?

Saves so much time and energy, a great PDF editor

What do you dislike?

formatting words is not always the easiest, it also does not always keep words the same format they were originally in

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software, so easy to use, can convert files as well as edit PDFs with such ease.

combining PDFs - huge time saver.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Gerri B.
Gerri B.

"Nitro PDF Pro - great customer support"

What do you like best?

Due to performance issues I was forced to "rebuild" my computer - had to reinstall the operating system and my applications of choice. When I installed Nitro pdf Professional, I got an error message saying that the license had already been assigned to another computer. Uninstalled and reinstalled - same message. Did a search thru Google, found a customer service page for Nitro and sent them an email describing the problem. To my happy surprise, I had an answer from a Customer Service Rep in less than 24 hours. The message was courteous, well written, and walked me through exactly how to resolve the issue. I got Nitro up and running very quickly.. This level of customer service is so rare, it was SO appreciated, and it will be remembered!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of - program does exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't used other similar software, but based on my personal experiences with Nitro Pro, I have been very pleased with both performance and customer service. Good/fast service is so important - I need to have programs that work when I need them. A delay can mean losing a deal.

I'm a Realtor. I often need to combine several individual documents into a single "offer package" for submission to a listing agent. It's great to be able to order the component docs so that the final single pdf is logically organized. It's also common for me to have to pull out one or two pages from a large document to share them on an as-needed basis. Sometimes I break a big file down into component files. The program is easy to use and intuitive. I highly recommend.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Matt R.
Matt R.

"For the price, Nitro Pro is good for PDF editing, although Acrobat Professional is still best"

What do you like best?

I like to build forms with NItro Pro, it makes things very easy.

What do you dislike?

I've had a couple PDFs made by Nitro where things don't show up properly on Adobe reader and I've had to send the PDFs to Nitro support to get it fixed.

As most organizations, we work a lot with PDFs and i've found a lot of benefits in using PDF forms with submit (email buttons) to make things flow well.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Nitro Cloud Usability"

What do you like best?

Editing is extremely easy, conversion is quick and simple and the white out function is fantastic. Overall i like the ease of use. Adding esignatures is flawless.

What do you dislike?

I havent experienced a large amount of problems. Using the OCR feature is nice, but did have some performance issues with larger documents.

In our business, we have to create PDFs often. Nitro has allowed me to easily convert PDFs to word when needed and to make quick edits and add esignatures which i struggled with in the past with other pdf readers.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"PDF software integration"

What do you like best?

Nitro is quick and fast pdf editing software that implements itself in the form of a standalone program as well as having plugins for a multitude of applications. Nitro does very well at editing pdfs, combining PDFs, deleting pages of PDFs and creating multiple PDF works.

What do you dislike?

Nitro has some memory issues on older machines. The program can get hung up when there is not much memory for it to use, and even crash.

I use Nitro as my PDF program to create documents ready for filing as well as deleting sensitive information not for the public eye. Nitro has been very useful as an all around PDF suite.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Laura V.
Laura V.

"Great PDF viewer and editer"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite part of Nitro Pro are it's editing abilities. I can add and edit text, extract pages, convert to different Microsoft features. It has a ton of capabilities that I appreciate and use.

What do you dislike?

The page scaling feature when printing is annoying, I also wish it was quicker to rotate all of your pages at once. I also wish it was quicker to convert to editable text. It takes a while.

Being able to view and edit PDFs all in one program.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"Easy to Learn, but different from Adobe Pro"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and very easy to learn how to use. It is easy to navigate and easy to figure out how to accomplish a task.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how different it is to navigate from Adobe software. Anyone who is familiar with Adobe Pro will struggle as all of the options are in different places and the headings are all set up differently.

I use Nitro Pro to PDF official documents, and add signatures, fillable boxes, and watermarks.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Pedro J. M.
Pedro J. M.

"Nitro Pro, the pdf tool"

What do you like best?

When dealing with pdf documents, it is not easy to work with them unless you have Nitro Pro. It let´s you change, modify, create any from scratch. Nowdays, almost all organizations use this format to interchange info, and there is not easier way to do it that usin the program. This is a tool for everybody, for corporate or personal use.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not found any inconvience while using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Nitro Pro you can get all you need.

Makes infio interchange easier, no need of something else to create and/or transform documents.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User

"One of the most feature-rich and price-friendly PDF tools on the market!"

What do you like best?

I like the versatility of Nitro Pro and the ability to perform multiple tasks with PDFs, all in one tool.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see improved e-signature and canned text functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nitro Pro is a very feature-rich program and is really easy to use. Try it out for yourself using their free trial offer!

Creating, extracting, combining, editing, and signing PDFs. Nitro Pro has allowed me to do all of these things with ease.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Miguel P.
Miguel P.

"Excellent, Fast and Easy to use, with grat security settings."

What do you like best?

I love the easiness of use and all of the security setting, plus the ability to quick sing any document and quicksecurity for my pdfs is great. It´s a very good Cost-Power application 10/10 would recommend to any small bussiness users.

What do you dislike?

No DropBox, iCloud or Google Cloud capability, would like to be able to share with my Dropbox from the program or be able to share it with my Android device

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it, Totally worth it!

It has solved all my issues with Digitally Signatures, security and reliability with a PDF program.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Ross N.
Ross N.

"Day to day use for work"

What do you like best?

Really easy to import and export/delete pages into a pdf report. its a lot better than adobe for this and at a much better price. highly recommend to people

What do you dislike?

when printing layered pdfs it sometimes causes issues with not printing certain layers which adobe does easily so I have to resort to using adobe for printing and nitro for manipulation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all my colleagues to use this as altering pdfs is apart of our work

benefits are that its very easy to append pdfs and manipulate them to how you want them

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Great e-signing and collaboration tool for sales"

What do you like best?

Nitro Cloud was very easy for our sales and admin teams to use. All of our people operations documents and sales contracts were signed, tracked and executed through Nitro Cloud. The software was super easy to use – it took 5 minutes for any user to get up and running.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software integrated better with leading PDF markup tools so you can move back any forth between Nitro Pro and Adobe on the desktop seamlessly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a windows user, consider using Nitro Pro on the desktop to you get all the integrated Cloud features.

Most of our use cases for for new hiring contracts, sales, onboarding and HR document workflows.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by Binayak R.
Binayak R.

"Using Nitro Pro for quite some time for all my pdf editing needs"

What do you like best?

Easy Pdf converter and edit without any hassle of converting to editable formats.

Pricing is also moderate making it much popular.

What do you dislike?

watermarks are present in the output file in trial version which is a big limitation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend to other users for both industrial and personal work. It is very lightweight and can be used by amateurs and new users easily. One of the most easy to use PFD creator and editor.

PDF editing of product drawings, BOM documents and QMS documents. Also, it also offers a range of easy-to-use markup and revision tools.

Nitro Productivity Suite review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Helpful tool in editing"

What do you like best?

Nitro gives me the power to edit documents right when I needed it. It also allows me to convert files into other types of files quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I'm using the new version and it is quite trickier than the old one but still gives the same amount of convenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a complete and affordable Pdf reader

All in all it's a great alternative maybe even greater than other pdf readers.

Learning about Nitro Productivity Suite?

* We monitor all Nitro Productivity Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.