NLTK

NLTK is a platform for building Python programs to work with human language data that provides interfaces to corpora and lexical resources such as WordNet, along with a suite of text processing libraries for classification, tokenization, stemming, tagging, parsing, and semantic reasoning, wrappers for industrial-strength NLP libraries, and an active discussion forum.

Work for NLTK?

Learning about NLTK?

NLTK Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 2 NLTK reviews
NLTK review by Riya T.
Riya T.

"Natural Language Processing Eased"

What do you like best?

It is open-source and has almost all Natural Language Processing algorithms available. One can get data from stopwords to wordnets. One can carry out simple tasks like tokenizing to complex tasks like stemming. It has a large community support. Also it supports multiple languages.

What do you dislike?

I am using it from long time and it has been my only option while carrying out NLP with Python. I have no dislikes for this great library.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to learn but still if you want you can follow this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLZvOKSCkxY , it has helped me a lot personally.

Carrying out NLP tasks and using same in projects we develop in our organisation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NLTK
NLTK review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

"Good all around tool."

What do you like best?

NLTK makes it easy for me to create grammar rules in order to find specific structures in my text data. The parsers, corpuses, and taggers that it provide are essential in my ML pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes creating the rules that you want can be a pain, but that's just part of learning the tool.

I'm using NLTK to help preprocess text data in our machine learning pipelines. It has helped to speed up our process tremendously.

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

Learning about NLTK?

* We monitor all NLTK reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.