NLTK

NLTK is a platform for building Python programs to work with human language data that provides interfaces to corpora and lexical resources such as WordNet, along with a suite of text processing libraries for classification, tokenization, stemming, tagging, parsing, and semantic reasoning, wrappers for industrial-strength NLP libraries, and an active discussion forum.

Work for NLTK?

Learning about NLTK?

NLTK Reviews

Showing 1 NLTK review
NLTK review by G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services
G2 Crowd User in Consumer Services

Good all around tool.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

NLTK makes it easy for me to create grammar rules in order to find specific structures in my text data. The parsers, corpuses, and taggers that it provide are essential in my ML pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes creating the rules that you want can be a pain, but that's just part of learning the tool.

I'm using NLTK to help preprocess text data in our machine learning pipelines. It has helped to speed up our process tremendously.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NLTK

What Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution do you use?

Learning about NLTK?

* We monitor all NLTK reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.