noCRM.io

(15)
4.7 out of 5 stars

Most businesses do not need a tool to manage their customers, they need a tool to turn their prospects INTO customers!

Work for noCRM.io?
Pipeline deals 2x.png

Learning about noCRM.io?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

Find the Right Product

noCRM.io Reviews

Ask noCRM.io a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • User Industry
  • For Category
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
User Industry
For Category
Showing 16 noCRM.io reviews
LinkedIn Connections
noCRM.io review by <span>Adrie L.</span>
Adrie L.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Organic
Reviewed On

Silly name, serious product

What do you like best?

Being able to take a picture of a business card, and automatically having the info uploaded is a huge time-saving tool. The recognition is also way better than other apps I have tried. Sure, some things you have to correct, but that's normally due to some complicated business card with too much info on it.

Also being able to add tags, or categorizing a lead is a great benefit. As well as the BCC emails and not having to search your inbox.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike, but more getting use to the terminology of To Do and Standby. Standby is where you can add reminders, and in my mind I keep going to the To Do tab to check on my reminders. Something I'm sure I would get use to the more I use it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Keeping track of which customers I have contacted, which ones I still need to contact, who has quotes, who still need quotes. Account management basics.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about noCRM.io
Headshots
noCRM.io review by <span>Marcio C.</span>
Marcio C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Organic
Reviewed On

Minha experiência com a You Don't Need a CRM

What do you like best?

Gosto da praticidade proporcionada pelo produto, simples e eficaz, cumpre o que promete. Uso a pouco tempo e cada dia que passa gosto mais! Os avisos de agendamentos na parte da manha de tudo que tenho que fazer durante o dia é a melhor parte pois não me deixa esquecer o que tenho que fazer. O melhor de tudo é que não perco mais negócios por falta de suporte, pois hoje a mente não da conta de tanta informação e papeis se perdem é uma coisa triste, com a You Don't Need CRM isso acabou, tenho um gerenciamento impecável dos meus clientes nunca deixando passar direto alguma informação, e isto é apenas o começo! Tenho certeza que vou me dar muito bem aprendendo mais e mais a cada dia que passa.

What do you dislike?

O produto as vezes não me avisa de um agendamento que fiz para o mesmo dia, ou melhor, não avisa no e-mail, acho este um ponto negativo. No mais, estou satisfeito.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Um CRM é uma ferramente fundamental, eu buscava um decente a pouco tempo atrás, até que descobri a You Don't Need a CRM e o atendimento da empresa é fantástico! Cumpre o que promete e agiliza meu dia a dia, indico com tudo que posso! Vale a pena investir!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Eu gosto sempre das minhas coisas organizadas, eu consigo sempre ligar no prazo e na hora combinada para os meus clientes, sem contar que meu pós venda ficou muito mais eficaz.

What CRM solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
noCRM.io review by <span>Joel K.</span>
Joel K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Organic
Reviewed On

Amazing Product

What do you like best?

IT is so easy to use but so powerful. You can get right into it from the start without much of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth it. I tried many others and this was so simple and so flexible. It really is the way to go if you are looking for a simple CRM with robust features. It took less than a day to implement and they have webinars all the time to walk you through it. The integration to other apps works great. Very happy with it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Needed a simple CRM with great features

noCRM.io review by <span>Quentin M.</span>
Quentin M.
Validated Reviewer
Organic
Reviewed On

You Don't Need a CRM

What do you like best?

This program works great for simple lead tracking and follow up. I didn't need a full crm. I have one. I just wanted simple reminders and status updates. This is perfect for it. It's a great way to keep notes, set reminders and know where you are with your lead. It also helps you organize your workload.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is I'm unable to edit the calandar appts from within outlook. I do like that I can add appts from crm and they go into outlook, but would be nice if I can edit them.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I needed a lead tracking and development tracker. YDNACRM made it super easy without all the stuff I didn't need. I needed a good system for reminders and to be able to keep a good follow up list and this helped.

noCRM.io review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Organic
Reviewed On

Comparto mi aprecio por la excelencia de este software

What do you like best?

Es muy facil de usar, totalmente configurable. Me ayuda a organizarme y a mejorar enormemente mi productividad. Es realmente EXCELENTE. Tanto el software como la INMEDIATA asistencia del soporte tecnico.

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que me disguste de este software en absoluto

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recomendable para todo uso administrativo, organizativo y de base de datos datos.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

me ayudo a mejorar mi productividad, mi eficiencia. Al tener el acceso online desde mi ANDROID poedo trabajar mientras viajo. Me encanta.

noCRM.io review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Validated Reviewer
Organic
Reviewed On

Amazing Tool which is life saver . YDNCRM, you work great

What do you like best?

We have been using YDNCRM since almost 2 years now and its a life saver for a small startup like us . It's simple to use and very interactive. Its reduced our work to a big extend. Using YDNCRM its very easy and simple to manage clients folders on their transaction and also simple to find the client details .

You guys are awesome for creating this amazing tool . Looking forward for more updates in future .

What do you dislike?

This Tools works great so far to meet our requirement , yet not found anything to dislike .

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are running an aggregate business for delivering on demand driver and cabs service across city , which allows user to book a driver or cabs 24/7 for local hourly and outstation trips.

Kate avatar
Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about noCRM.io?

I can help.
* We monitor all noCRM.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.