Node

Node

3.5

Node is an Account-Based Intelligence platform for market identification and revenue acceleration.

Work for Node?

Learning about Node?

Node Reviews

Ask Node a Question
Showing 13 Node reviews
Node review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Node.io review"

What do you like best?

Tool integrates easily into our systems and marketing/sales stack. We are able to easily add to our database to find target companies and contacts. We have leveraged tool well to drive success in key programs. The support team is very responsive and helpful. They have a great team that is always willing to help and provide assistance.

What do you dislike?

We have seen bugs in the tool and our enrichment process. We have also had challenges when using data enrichment as the uploads are not always accurate. We have had difficulty getting buy in from our reps because they do not always trust the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have right process within data stack. Make sure your sales team is bought in and understand how product is being used.

Understand our marketing audience in markets. Help identify target customers and prospects and import them into our database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Node
Node review by User in Internet

"Nice to have not a need to have."

What do you like best?

Node is great because it automatically updates information, is integrated into our CRM, and it's searchable data.

What do you dislike?

Not all the data that is provided accurate. This is take it with a grain of salt insights. Suggested similar companies are hit or miss, but usually company size and revenue are correct. The priority measure doesn't hold a ton of weight for me because it is based on other things that are already off, but I really like the idea of what it could do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is really powerful when you have an intelligent team that knows how to further investigate data to determine value. This gives them a great starting point.

This is used as a sales intelligence tool for our team. It would be really powerful as a sales prioritization tool if it can develop towards that. I can see potential for this to help teams attack their book of business more strategically.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

"Account Intel "

What do you like best?

The customer profile and sales analyst features provide relevant information for sales calls. Enables you to understand your customer, what technologies they use, and competitive intel. Synced with Salesforce, it does your homework for you and makes it easy to discuss

What do you dislike?

Points of entry or people to target are not always correct but this is tough given the persona or target market you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for account-based marketing and if you are able to integrate into SF, makes it extremely easy to use and use well

In account-based marketing where you need to provide value to your customers or prospects in an efficient manner, Node is able to make this process seamless by providing the necessary info.

Node review by User in Internet

"Great tool to complement my SFDC reporting"

What do you like best?

I have been pulling lists out of Salesforce based on different factors when I am going to a tradeshow or conference. I want to be able to segment by location, type of software used, and company sizes. Although we have a lot of this information already, I have found that Node allows me to bring in more vendors and more contacts allowing me to expand lists and hit more accurate contacts. The extra information is very beneficial.

What do you dislike?

The program was a little difficult to implement into our CRM because we had to create custom fields to run reporting based off node information, but that was expected. I don't have many complaints other than that and am very excited to see where the company goes after their funding.

Node helps me to pull in extra information when doing prospecting and reporting in Salesforce. It is also very affective in giving certain information on key account contacts, such as what to talk about, what other software they use, and what type of role they have in the company (decision maker, influencer, etc.)

Node review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Great Product Helpful Support"

What do you like best?

We've had a really good experience with our team that is assigned to our account. Features have been rolled out on time, we've been checked in on to make sure we are doing ok, and the product has had no hiccups. Incredibly fast updates.

What do you dislike?

It's SO fast that you sometimes have a record in SFDC locked while you are working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you know how much data you need

Prospect information. We've gotten a lot more detail on the accounts we have and don't have as well as improved targeting.

Node review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great concept, data is faulty"

What do you like best?

I like Node's collaborative nature - they're constantly asking for feedback so that they can improve the way they give us data and when and how they do it.

What do you dislike?

From a data standpoint, our reps do not trust the data Node gives us and they spend time verifying it on LinkedIn before they work it. From a Sales Ops/Salesforce admin standpoint, features that I have been asking for a long time are yet to be delivered.

The business problems we are trying to solve with Node is surfacing the right accounts and contacts, those matching our defined ICP, for our reps to develop the accounts. The benefits are that we now have a large database of potential customers.

Node review by User in Internet

"We use it, but I have no idea how to use it."

What do you like best?

It shows company location, which is super important for sales. Nothing worse when you have 1,000 prospects to call, and have to manually figure out where they are located in the world. Navigating time zones is a challenge, and the more this is automated for sales people in the future the better.

What do you dislike?

Not really sure how accurate it is, or what other capabilities it has. We've used it to try and identify companies who "use Salesforce" to know which companies are going to Dreamforce, but that seemed to lead to dead ends and be a waste of time. Seems like company size may be inaccurate at times too.

Biggest benefit for me is location/company size.

also, similar companies

Node review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use tool that arms marketing with insights and provides intelligence to sales reps"

What do you like best?

Recommended contacts provides much better connections than a general prospecting tool, as it customizes the suggestions to the specific customer type for each company.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have the option to see the filters being applied to the customized "recommended accounts" and "recommended contacts" for each account - right now, the Node team is handling the querying themselves but would like to have that power (looks like it might be an option with the new product release).

We are using Node to find the best target accounts that our inside sales team should go after each quarter. This makes their prospecting manual work a lot easier.

"Great tool "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Node, is that it made adding prospects to salesforce easier as well as provided me insight into company size and revenue, so I could take that into consideration when prospecting my accounts.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Node It is not always accurate so sometimes I was reaching out to prospects with out of date information.

Node helped me figure out who I should be contacting at prospect accounts and provided me with insight into their company to make my outreach more catered to their needs/business model.

Node review by User in Internet

"Very Good Sales Intelligence Tool"

What do you like best?

The "points of entry" feature in Node is extremely helpful. It allows you to see the main point of contacts/potential decision makers at the company you're prospecting, which is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the "similarity" feature that Node shows for a particular company is off track, so I'd be curious to learn more about how that feature works. I am also not a huge fan of the Node priority rating either as I am not sure how that information is pulled.

Overall, Node is a helpful sales intelligence tool to improve prospecting processes.

Node review by User in Internet

"A helpful tool to glance at while prospecting"

What do you like best?

It lives in SFDC and is easily accessible in a drop down. Node displays similar vendors and why they are similar that could be leveraged as a competitor as well as possible points of entry.

What do you dislike?

The data is not as actionable as other tools and the suggested points of entry, as well as similar vendors, are sometimes off base.

Supplements to sales enablement. This helps our outbound team engage with difficult to access vendors or re-engage with vendors who have gone dark or need a new point of contact.

Node review by User in Internet

"Interesting tool if you're the right type of customer"

What do you like best?

Interesting diagnostics to help identify your ICP, additional source of sales intelligence resources for contacts and companies.

What do you dislike?

Concerns over data quality, although they are quick to address.

I'm not convinced that we fit the ICP for their business model so it's difficult to answer this question.

Node review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for list building, decent match rate"

What do you like best?

It's great, consistent data append and list building for data. We enrich all leads coming in to our marketing automation/Salesforce instance and rely on that data for routing.

What do you dislike?

It takes a while to get the data sent from Node for requests.

We use data append for incoming leads .

Learn more about Node

Node Videos

Learning about Node?

* We monitor all Node reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.