Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Nominow

5.0

Nominow is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) also to be described as a data integration software product. Nominow collects and combines customer data from online and offline Journeys into a Single Customer View (SCV) and therewith enables you to have a relevant dialog with your Customer wherever they are in the Customer Journey.

Work for Nominow?

Learning about Nominow?

Nominow Reviews

Showing 1 Nominow review
Nominow review by Maria Daniela C.
Maria Daniela C.

"Your future right hand in order to really "get" your customers"

What do you like best?

Something becomes amazing when it pushes itself beyond the expectations and that's exactly what happens with this app, that does not focus in just one particular area like marketing, it spreads out reaching to sales, "IT" and even more, so "give it a chance" is for least what I can say to anyone who ask me about it. In management you definitely need to cover as much as you can.

What do you dislike?

I really like it, I recommended to my coworkers and all of them have seen the same. It's just so easy to manage, which is a great plus fact, effective and dynamic. It makes data solutions something way more fluid and takes you closer to your customers by understand them more. The only thing I would like to improve is the timing, for example an implementation made with Nominow takes about 6 or 8 weeks to take place, so it could shorter, but it's still good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please remember Nominow has a truly useful feature and that it's that it has the ability to connect with other leading softwares like Oracle or Magento. Try to read as much as you can about the software you are using.

Nominow provides a continuous process, which means that costumer profiles are created all time and becoming into a setting point to build marketing campaigns to promote your business successfully. Through this app every time I needed, could create a specific solution according to the environment I was at that point.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nominow

What Customer Data Platform (CDP) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Nominow for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Nominow?

* We monitor all Nominow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.