Noodle

Learning about Noodle?

Noodle Reviews

Ask Noodle a Question
Showing 10 Noodle reviews
Noodle review by Madison C.
Madison C.

"Great for communicating information"

What do you like best?

I think my favorite feature is the cloud based system which you can connect to your organization's network. It is also easy to build customizable pages using the drag and drop feature. I think that although this is easier for IT oriented people to use, the customer support is always there to help out those who do not have experience with this, which is also a great thing. It is also easy to maintain your intranet through this.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I dislike about this is that there is no MS Office integration for managing the excel statistics or create more documents. The management tools are also not very flexible, although are pretty efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using Noodle and its services to manage the UI, because of its easy-to-use, cost-effective platform for intranet.

Our sales team has used this to manage the client base network and get the logistics of our education material sales. We also use it to build to manage the portals which connect us to the university's main servers. It is a great tool to manage permissions and memo manager features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Noodle
Noodle review by Bill K.
Bill K.

"Simple, effective Intranet tool for small to medium size organizations"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. Our user adoption has been very high due to the friendly and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

The look and feel is a bit too locked down. I would rather have more flexibility with the design. For example, having the ability to remove the icons of each of the portlets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value. A good starter Intranet system for small to medium size companies.

Communication within our organization is much better. The employees have one place to go for company information.

What Employee Intranet solution do you use?

Noodle review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"a nice tool for teamwork with a beautiful interface."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this service is that it offers an online chat for all the participants of the work teams and, in addition, an interface that is highly pleasing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like very much is that they do not have much documentation in Spanish. They should take more into account in this service to the Hispanic community that surely has a lot to contribute to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent platform for managing large work teams, I recommend it to the entire community

It facilitates communication and fluency of work in the organization with great innovative tools such as chat and role-based access.

Noodle review by Eric C.
Eric C.

"All in One Digital Workplace"

What do you like best?

It has a lot of integrated apps, great for team collaboration and interface is similar to a linkedin/facebook style that everyone is used to.

What do you dislike?

price for required storage space on top of cost for number of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My company stuck with using SharePoint but my personal opinion is Noodle is a much better product. i would highly recommend at least a trial.

company and department intranet site. team pages, user profiles, company forms and docs.

Noodle review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Everything You Need in One Site"

What do you like best?

Provides everything a company would need for one intranet site. Employee profiles and directory, Chatting features, mobile access, media storage, calendars, single sign-on, shared documents, activity feeds, internal and external links, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

I don't really care for the #Tags element. Search features are good enough and this is more or less a rip off from Instagram in my mind. It's fine, maybe the younger generation appreciates it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, it is worth it.

Access to everything within the organization in one convenient location. No need to go into different systems to find different information. Saves time, saves me a headache, and most importantly saves money.

Noodle review by Stephen M.
Stephen M.

"Our one-stop information shop since 2006"

What do you like best?

We wanted one place in which our agents and staff could access all relevant information in the form of documents, forms, presentations, images, etc., and also easily jump to the external apps and sites they require to do their work. We have document, image and link bookmark libraries that organize the info.

We've implemented custom log-on routines for external sites.

We have individual and merged calendars for all offices and we use the calendar email .notifications extensively.

We facilitate group emailing through the groups app.

One click access to all social media, public-facing, national intranet websites, plus connecting to IT support and phone management portal,

Vialect hosting the site and taking care of maintenance is one less headache for us, and they've been very responsive when there have been issues.

What do you dislike?

We'd appreciate more of a concise heads-up on the changes associated with new releases and updates. The mobile site needs to be made more responsive.

We are a real estate company and our business is not very collaborative. Accordingly, there are features baked into the software we'll probably never use. But our offices are spread out over more than 100 miles and it's very important to be able to get everyone on the same page informationally and that's where Noodle has shone. We believe it's also helped the people in each office develop a greater sense of belonging to the larger company.

Noodle review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Best Roll-out ever"

What do you like best?

I tested the demo and was able to setup the Intranet exactly as I wanted it as if it were live! They were very accommodating to my needs during the demo so that we had a well rounded experience. Once the demo testing period was completed I did not have to recreate my intranet a second time, they just activated the demo and off we went to stage two , the roll-out. This process was so easy and the buy-in was instantaneous as the interface is extremely intuitive and everything everyone was asking for was a click away!

What do you dislike?

We would hope that Noodle would create an IM window that could be on the desktop outside of the web browser. some of our employees don't have their audio on so they don't know that they received an IM message when the Noodle window is minimized.

We had an old intranet solution that was not collaborative. it was static and was not utilized. We wanted our employees to engage with one another in an active online community where they could also find all of the necessary tools to preform their jobs without having to surf the servers. with the new Noodle solution we now have employees working from the most current files from the intranet and global communication has started to allow for better productivity between locations

Noodle review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent application! "

What do you like best?

Ease of communication and collaboration. Noodle allows us to connect across vast distances and enhance productivity

What do you dislike?

Noodle needs to offer my customization and branding options. We would like to use it as an external, public-facing platform eventually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like slack for internal communication but are looking for more options

Noodle helps us to connect no matter where we are and gives excellent visibility on project management.

Noodle review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Excellent Feature Set - Focused at delivering its core features and functionaliy"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive way it handles corporate wide connectivity while enabling user specific roles/functionality sets. It was designed to handle the new integrated world of corporate communications WITHOUT compromising the fast and diverse nature in which employees communicate and collaborate.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the video conference app had additional features. Also, it would be nice to see a simpler way of customizing theme in less steps.

I evaluated noodle to standardize how we communicated as an organization and to improve connectivity and collaboration across multiple teams and divisions. With employee communication preferences, Noodle allows us to be flexibility in terms of the way we communicate while retaining ownership and direction of the process.

Noodle review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Easy to use and install"

What do you like best?

The product was very easy to implement and get up and running. Staff picked up on it right way and immediately saw benefits to productivity

What do you dislike?

I would prefer the mobile platform to be a little more robust. It is somewhat limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great company to deal with. Support is phenomenal.

It allowed us to eliminate three separate services.

Learning about Noodle?

* We monitor all Noodle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.