Noplag

Noplag is an online plagiarism checker for writers, students, educators, companies and website owners that checks the Internet, including Acadamic Papers and Publications, while scanning your text or research paper.

Work for Noplag?

Learning about Noplag?

Noplag Reviews

Ask Noplag a Question
Showing 10 Noplag reviews
Noplag review by Josefa G.
Josefa G.

"Online plagiarism detector"

What do you like best?

I've been looking for a program of this type so I decided to try Noplag, I immediately realized that the page has a very clean design with well-specified functions and perfectly located, which allows its use is very simple and fast , you only have to drag the file or load it, it is also possible to load several documents at the same time and in different formats, however, to obtain the reports you must perform an "improvement", that is, you must cancel an amount.

What do you dislike?

There are two things that I did not like. One is that I had problems loading PDF and ODT documents and he gave me an error message. And the other is that the program is not free and trying to generate my report tells me something like "Ups, you stayed without checking check your subscription plan", in summary is a paid program, so they must say it with full transparency to that users look for the program that best suits our work and budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an online plagiarism detector that allows different formats of documents and generates reports, however, only registration is free, you must choose a paid plan to get a real benefit.

As tutor and jury I was looking for a program that would allow me to detect plagiarism in those cases that raise doubts, I tried Noplag thinking it was free and I found many limitations and although I think it is appropriate, I am looking for different options and evaluate costs before deciding .

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Noplag
Noplag review by Arise O.
Arise O.

"Solve Plagiarism with Noplag"

What do you like best?

It is an awesome tool for plagiarism check. It is fast and very easy to use. The speed at which it surfs online materials and previous journals for plagiarism is second to none. I also love the customer support provided. All in all, I can only have glowing reviews

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive. If you are not using it frequently, you might not really get value for your money. But in terms of technical capabilities, it ticks every box

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the most unique plagiarism checking tools in terms of features and sound technical capabilities. It is strongly recommended.

Noplag has helped my organization immensely in the areas of running plagiarism checks before articles and literary contents are published. It has proven real value for money

What Other Office solution do you use?

Noplag review by Wadie M.
Wadie M.

"Great plagarism checker tool"

What do you like best?

I like that this tool is user-friendly and is very easy to use. We use it to check student's papers but also to check on published scientific papers for text chunks that maybe taken form other papers or published somewhere else. I also like how the results are presented with easy to follow reports.

Also, you can use My Library to check and compare your files to others making it very easy to perform analysis of text in a fast way.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to pay a fee to use all of the functionalities of this plagiarism checker but otherwise it is a great tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take sometime to get use to the functionalitis of this plagarism checker

We are able to easily check on the originality of results and papers.

Noplag review by Israel A.
Israel A.

"Awesome for Plagiarism Checker"

What do you like best?

Noplag is an awesome plagiarism checker. It cross-correlates your work with archived online contents for plagiarism defaults, and it does so at an amazing speed.

What do you dislike?

It is very much ideal for what it's meant to do: plagiarism checking. Other additional features are not offered, but it does what it does well enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an amazing plagiarism checker and it is highly recommended

Our company utilizes noplag to tackle plagiarism problems in the areas of technical reports, articles essays, project reports and newsletters. It has worked so well

Noplag review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Check Plagiarism with Noplag"

What do you like best?

Noplag is very effective for checking plagiarism. Drag and Drop feature is available for files. You just drop it on your dashboard and it's all set. NoPlag is also fixed with a library for extra functionality

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike NoPlag for any reason at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Noplag is expected to ease your plagiarism check.

For the months that I have been working with Noplag, verification of original documents remains very easy

Noplag review by User

"Say goodbye to plagiarism with NoPlag"

What do you like best?

Surfing speed for plagiarism defaulters is awesome. It is user-friendly. Customer support is responsive and timely

What do you dislike?

It is expensive. It lacks a wide range of added features apart from the basic plagiarism checker

Recommendations to others considering the product

It solves almost all plagiarism problems. If you are considering it, go for it

Business models, research works and technical reports have become a lot easier to write without the fear of plagiarising another individual or body

Noplag review by Ilya G.
Ilya G.

"Do you want to check your review on plagiarism?Noplag is the best service!"

What do you like best?

Do you need to test your dissertation for plagiarism? Do not worry,noplag will do it for you.It will check the uniqueness and point out all the shortcomings.I use the service not the first year, never disappointed me!

What do you dislike?

When you copy something from the Internet, this service will find it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you write off from the Internet, change all words to synonyms!

I check my writing for uniqueness.

Noplag review by Harish K.
Harish K.

"Noplag software review"

What do you like best?

The best thing about it is that we can run more than one file simultaneously for plagiarism check.Also it supports almost every file format.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it becomes tough to manage the files and collaborate data due to its interface.Its usability is low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a nice software.Buy it.

I am using noplag to check for plgiarism in my teams work.

Noplag review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Detecting Non originalty with Noplag"

What do you like best?

Noplag happens to be one of the best plagiarism detecting tools. Totally easy and quality as much as tools of similar functions.

What do you dislike?

There is still room for improvements on its functions

Recommendations to others considering the product

With my experience with Noplag, it's a tool that's worth your resource

Quality and original submissions have been encouraged by the use of Noplag

Noplag review by User

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

I love the speed at which analysis is run. It is truly impressive.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally does flag false positives which we have to manually handle then, bit not too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, its really interesting.

I really needed something to help ensure my fellow cohorts were bringing in their own ideas instead of copy pasting from online. This tool helped enforce that.

Learning about Noplag?

* We monitor all Noplag reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.