NordVPN

4.7
(41 reviews)

VPN technology that encrypts data twice.

Work for NordVPN?

Learning about NordVPN?

Compare NordVPN to Similar Solutions

NordVPN Reviews

Showing 40 NordVPN reviews
NordVPN review by Gerald W.
Gerald W.

"Perfect features to make you feel protected."

What do you like best?

Particularly I have a peculiar taste in the Kill Switch tool, which aims to protect the privacy with which we usually connect to the multiple servers I manage to use. The action that has to be able to instantly block the malfunction of the connections, makes it be considered in a much better sense.

The most conformable thing is that everything will be activated automatically and it is not one that has to be working some key or process that requires time, which I find a nice enough feature to use a VPN, something that I did not find with others.

What do you dislike?

I do not think at all that the service does not have a means by which I can communicate via a telephone line, which would make the conversation more fluid and possibly would have more alternative when choosing a procedure to run through the system.

I probably have problems in specifying programs and connections, which lead to longer waiting times in order to justify the time with which one should be ruined; but for everything else he considers that this is super good and more because I pay good prices for what I take.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once I started using it I cannot imagine one day on internet without it.

It is viable the probability with which I manage to connect to the server, reason to which I can enter by means of any operating system of the following ones, Windows and Mac Os; this makes that it is more justified the hour to connect and seems to me of enough help that does not demand much to install itself.

And the complement that I described above makes of much better scheme the probability of working in direct form to all the servers. That's why the site I visit tend to have a fairly good reputation, for the ease with which it manages to unwrap the tools

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NordVPN
NordVPN review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"stability and control"

What do you like best?

Considerably I appreciate very much the performance that I can obtain with NordVPN, since they speed me up in good scheme all the servers that I have to mount in a constant way and without any problem to fail by connection. It's something I've liked during the time I've been using it.

It's not the best at all, but if they continue with the formality in which they work I wouldn't be completely surprised, because in each version edition they implement improvements that are considerable and that make the service much better and make extreme differences to other VPN systems.

What do you dislike?

Not at all is one of the fastest VPN service, so I sometimes hesitate to use it, although I do not complain much when it comes to connecting to 6 servers simultaneously, but the slowdown it has is very frustrating.

More is about when they make an edition; because it can reasonably improve the implements that are used in it, but it doesn't seem to me that it is more stuck than it is, this according to my opinion that I must be implementing every time these connections for facts of requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VPN like this isn't there.

For a long time I was looking for a VPN system that would work efficiently on my mobile devices, with it I found this one, which I have been using for some time now and has really been helping me and more because I can break down through the application a map where masks the entire map and I can see more easily where I can connect to so are to select a country. It is important that they have an optimal knowledge in the application, because at the moment it is usually difficult interactions with which are frustrated different servers, but everything is transient, so I recommend them with total amplitude.

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

NordVPN review by David C.
David C.

"Just no words."

What do you like best?

- It increases the speed of servers, designed so that online players do not suffer from annoying lag.

- It has an average download speed of 68.12 Mbps and an average upload speed of 43.26 Mbps.

- Its latency is 2 ms combined with a high bandwidth offering the best experience in Streaming.

- It allows you to choose between a UK server or a US server, which are specifically optimized for ultra fast TV.

What do you dislike?

Now, knowing what NordVPN can do for us, it also has certain things that can be improved, as they are:

- The number of available IP addresses is quite limited and specific cities cannot be selected.

- According to the service there are different protocols which must be managed manually, and, some others outside the application such as PPTP, L2TP/IPsec or SSTP being difficult for those users who use the program for the first time.

- You have the use of online tools when selecting servers to connect to specific cities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all the server over the whole world available for you. What are you waiting for to try it?

This program has an almost stratospheric speed type in all its servers and its different locations. Few VPNs have that level, so this is a feature that helps me a lot in my work.

No matter where we are we can watch streaming videos where you will not be victim of slowing problems, besides that you will also be able to watch videos in high definition. When it comes to downloading all kinds of data, NordVPN has the ability to download several files simultaneously. Due to its low latency, it is also perfect for playing online which will improve your performance making NordVPN a fantastic choice.

NordVPN review by Claudia S.
Claudia S.

"No problems! Works excelent."

What do you like best?

- It offers us high speeds at all of your server locations.

- It has very good functionality in popular pages or applications.

- It has incredible attributes for security and privacy protection.

What do you dislike?

- The mobile application was very simplified. Although it performs very well.

- The alternative common protocols can only be accessible outside the applications, which indicates that some protocols must be installed manually.

- Their servers sometimes exceed their capacity, so the speed slows down and it is difficult to connect to them at times when traffic increases a lot.

- Your trial period is very short, we hope it will soon be a little longer.

NordVPN is undoubtedly a program that can protect our privacy and improve our security when surfing the Internet. This company can advise you. Check their website and in the FAQ section you can place your question. But if you want a quicker answer, you should go to their live chat. Usually the company takes no more than 48 hours to answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing more pleasant that feeling safe, and with nordvpn you'll feel that way.

NordVPN is undoubtedly a company that takes security very seriously. In my benefit I can say that its encryption is almost impossible, has a military level is possessing an SSL of 2048 bits. Its security protocols are compatible without any difficulty with all common protocols.

In using the product I highly recommend OpenVPN (a connectivity tool based on free software), but it can also be used with PPTP and L2TP/ IPSec.

The best thing is that this company has a great policy of not keeping any log files (so you can sleep at night). In addition to all these security options has extensions such as secret notes, private chat and a free web proxy.

It can also be installed as an extension in browsers such as Google Chrome. Thanks to all these features I can browse the internet quietly.

NordVPN review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"All you need !"

What do you like best?

- More than 6 devices can be connected and use this product at the same time.

- It allows you to access different forms of payment for the monthly cancellation of this product.

- It is compatible with a wide variety of devices and operating systems so it is easy to use.

- Allows the use of the P2P network.

- It is compatible with all security protocols on the network, being perfect for hiding your information.

- It possesses a network in 27 countries thus having 80 different locations, perfect for hiding your IP address effectively.

- It allows you to keep your account information hidden.

What do you dislike?

- The speed varies a little depending on the schedule and the server where you are.

- Some security protocols need manual configuration.

- For the mobile application you cannot connect to different servers.

- may give you some performance problems.

- It has a short trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems while using NordVPN, I recommend it 100% for those who need to surf the internet more safely.

Despite being a new product launched on the market has given me great support, and not only this, it has also become very popular. This program has allowed me to access the net, without violating personal information, including your IP address and search data. They remain anonymous.

Having a dual data network, it also ensures that there will be no record left when you want to surf the net. On the other hand it has an option called Kill Switch that is an alert for possible VPN failures.

NordVPN review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"A lot of IPs and servers."

What do you like best?

- Possibility of creating secret notes.

- It contains an encrypted chat as well as proxy extensions downloadable from the web.

- More than six devices can connect and use this product simultaneously.

- It is capable of being compatible with several operating systems and devices.

- It allows P2P (if you don't know what it is; I'll tell you: It's a network of computers that work without establishing or having clients or servers, that is, they connect to each other and perform the same actions but no fixed server is created).

- It offers a military level encryption with a SCL of 2.048 bits that is compatible with all security protocols.

- Accepts different forms of payment, either by credit cards or virtual purses.

What do you dislike?

- Short free trial period.

- Speed varies depending on server.

- Difficulty to enter some social pages.

- The method of payment is made daily, otherwise you will be charged the next charge when the subscription expires.

For the clients it offers a great attention to the public where, by means of its web page, each one of your questions will be answered. You can place your comment in the FAQ section of their official website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need security and anonymity this software is for you.

This great VPN has helped me in a very nice way, as it is a virtual private network which consists of internet encryption to take care of your data. NordVPN is that, a great product that gives us a great choice when it comes to internet security and anonymity is concerned. It has a network of 80 server locations in 27 countries. That's enough. It has double data encryption, which ensures that no records will be kept in any way. It also supports Tor.

NordVPN review by Alfred C. B.
Alfred C. B.

"The fastest and safest"

What do you like best?

Nordvpn, it is the best vpn, that I have used, the navigation from most of its servers, it is very fast, it does not seem that you will be using a vpn software, you navigate as if you will be connected, directly to the network, without the intervention of a third party, has a good number of servers, in different countries, and many additional locations in each of them.

What do you dislike?

On some occasions, I have tried some of their servers, and they are not online, others do not offer the best navigation, and they produce drops in navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When the servers are not available or are very busy, they should disappear from the connection list, to avoid wasting time trying to connect to a server that does not work, or you cannot easily navigate in it.

802/5000

I can be protected against all types of attacks on the network, who want to access my information, with different cyber attacks, with nordvpn, I have optimal protection, for any type of threats that are found on the network, and I feel much safer , when I browse the internet, with quality vpn protection, when I forget to use nordvpn to navigate, I feel that I am vulnerable, and that my personal information may be used or may affect me in some way, cyber attacks are always a risk that runs when surfing the internet, since many times we enter websites that we do not want, by clicking on some advertising that we do not want or something similar, with nordvpn, I can access any of these sites, without fearing that they may affect me in some way.

NordVPN review by Agusto C.
Agusto C.

"efficiency and speed, what everyone is looking for."

What do you like best?

I like that it is such an efficient software and that it is purchased for a modest subscription. Actually, for the service you offer, I think your subscription is quite cheap.

I also like that you don't have problems working on any device whatever its operating system and also that it can be used simultaneously on several computers without affecting its performance.

Another aspect I liked is that it frees the PC from the risk of being infected by a virus. I think it is excellent that they have incorporated this protection function so that the user can visit any page without risking that when leaving the page your computer has been affected.

The number of servers you have at your disposal is incredible. Until now, I had never known a VPN that had so many servers to choose from.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about NordVPN is that it doesn't have a free version. Although it's very economical, there are people with scarce resources who can't pay for the subscription.

I also don't like the fact that you can't see in which city the server from which I'm connecting is located. Until now, the information is only limited to the country.

I have also noticed that there are no servers on the African continent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've tested many VPNs but this is the best one.

It has helped me navigate more safely. I have freed myself from the thousands of advertisements that appear every now and then after visiting a website and has made my Internet connection much faster because its algorithm can recognize which is the server with the best option at the time and shows it in the suggestions.

NordVPN review by Carlton a.
Carlton a.

"I can see blocked pages that I couldn't before."

What do you like best?

First of all, what I like most about this software is that it is very easy to install. With a few simple steps you have the VPN running without major complication. The application you need to download is on the official website of the software and the installation process is done in a few minutes.

I also like that it offers global protection. Not only does it protect the content by creating a powerful encryption tunnel, but it also protects the computer from the entry of any malicious content. You can access any page without the risk of being spied on and without the risk of the PC being infected with a virus.

Its price seems very affordable to me. It is difficult to find a program of this level without spending a fortune on the subscription. NordVPN has a fee that almost any user can afford without any problem.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about the software is that it's not clear which server I connect from. That is to say, if it shows the country, but I would like it to show the most complete and precise information of the server in question.

I also do not like that at certain times there is much demand for users connected and have to change server because the Internet becomes a bit slow. I would like the change of server to be done automatically when it detects the slowdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance and you'll like it.

It's helped me keep my data safer. This VPN is really reliable and now I can access any website without fear.

It has also helped me get rid of the annoying advertising content that appears every time I close a page. Since I have NordVPN this is no longer happening to me.

NordVPN review by Gordon M.
Gordon M.

"NordVPN does what it promises!"

What do you like best?

I am very surprised that NordVPN takes security so seriously. It is true that the primary function of every VPN is to encrypt data to prevent a third party from spying on it but NordVPN really offers protection at another level. In fact your system reaches a military security level and if that's not enough, if you want, the double encryption function is activated and the data is doubly secure.

I also like the fact that it has a function to block any suspicious content that could damage the computer. This is great because it is part of security to be able to browse any page without thinking that in the end the PC will be full of viruses.

Another thing I like is that it can be used simultaneously on several devices. I understand that it is used up to 6. I used it on 4, with different operating systems and I have no complaints, everything flows in an excellent way.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about this software is that on some servers the speed of the internet can be affected. Luckily there are more than 5000 and it is solved by changing server but this makes me interrupt for a few minutes browsing.

I also do not like that it does not have the precise information of the server to which our computer is connected. For now only shows the country. I hope they improve this aspect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the price is worth it!

The truth is, I'm sailing with a lot more confidence now. NordVPN has given me the freedom to access any page, even those that are blocked for the area I live in and best of all there is no risk of my PC being infected with malware.

NordVPN review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"your encryption service is special"

What do you like best?

Of this software I like that it has more than 5000 servers to choose from which to connect. This seems to me a great advantage because when the internet with a particular server becomes slow, I just have to change it and ready. My internet connection is the same again.

I also like very much that it works perfectly in any type of operating system. Be it Linux, macOS, Windows, etc. The software works very well without the need to install additional applications.

I think it's very affordable. I have investigated a bit about several programs that are more expensive than NordVPN. Besides, they don't offer half of the service that this one offers. I hope they keep this price range.

Of course I also liked very much that protection is taken very seriously. The data is encrypted with the latest technologies and there is even the function of making a double tunnel. So there is no way that the information that is sent can be spied on by anyone.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't like about NordVPN is that you can't see the city where the server from which you connect is located. I would like them to improve that aspect.

I also don't like that they don't have a free version. Many people want to try the product before they pay for it. So it would be good if it could be used for free sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

is the cheapest and best vpn on the market.

Since I installed NordVPN on my computer I have not needed to use the antivirus to clean my PC as this VPN blocks malicious content. So it has helped me to feel more secure when visiting certain pages that may end up infecting my computer.

NordVPN review by Ashton M.
Ashton M.

"good, nice and cheap"

What do you like best?

In short, NordVPN is currently the most secure software for privacy in navigation. This has a double encryption, which makes the tracking of IP and data supplied is completely secure.

Another feature that caught my attention was its CyberSec function. Not all VPNs can protect your computer from malicious content, however, NordVPN has incorporated this function that blocks any entry of viruses from suspicious websites.

Another aspect that pleasantly surprised me about NordVPN is that it is very easy to install. Previously, I have tried several VPNs and it has been one difficulty after another to install them. NordVPN installs in just 5 steps. All you need is an application which you can download quickly from your website.

What do you dislike?

From NordVPN what I think can play against it is that it is not free and its cost, although for a software of this level is very economical, for some people of low resources may not be accessible.

On the other hand, the speed of the internet can be affected when connecting to some servers. But it is solved by selecting another server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best program on the market at what it does, try it.

NordVPN has also helped me as it can be used on 6 devices at once. I set out to test it in several to verify it and effectively its action is simultaneous. Besides, it works with any operating system because I tested it on Linux, Windows and Android and it worked perfect. I also understand that it works wonders in iOS and macOS.

NordVPN review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"I improve it in security and anonymity."

What do you like best?

Initially, I hadn't come across a VPN that could offer such an advanced data encryption system. NordVPN provides double encryption and this is a feature worth highlighting.

It has a very interesting feature called CyberSec that can quickly block any site with suspicious content. This is a great feature because you can browse without putting your computer at risk.

Your number of servers is constantly increasing. When I heard about NordVPN, the number of servers was 4233, this has increased to 5190 in just a few days.

What do you dislike?

The negative aspects of NordVPN are very few. What might appear in this aspect is that it is not free. However, it is entirely understandable that a software with functions as optimal and advanced as this one, must have a cost. Fortunately, its price is very accessible to any user who wants it.

For the rest, the fact that the server or the city to which we have connected cannot be visualized with exactitude can also be a weakness. When I connected I could only see the country. However, this is an aspect that has no impact on the efficiency of NordVPN.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i love it, is super fast and lite

Another aspect that I liked and helped a lot is that it is available for Android, Linux, iOS, macOS and Windows. So any user can download the VPN to their device and use it, as I did on my work computer and other devices. Actually, there are many positive aspects of NordVPN.

NordVPN review by Bob J.
Bob J.

"best security choice"

What do you like best?

NordVPN and its excellent military encryption system. Until now there are very few VPNs that can make the content be encrypted twice. This is perhaps the most attractive feature of this software.

On the other hand, it has a system that blocks any type of malicious content that may affect the device. Thus, the user can navigate with peace of mind. I did several tests on suspicious websites and was able to verify the effectiveness of this blocking.

Their number of servers is impressive and covers up to 62 countries. It also has a map so you can select the server you want to use and the country. You can select the server that has fewer users connected and make your Internet speed much faster.

Another plus point is that it can be used simultaneously as it can connect up to 6 devices at a time.

What do you dislike?

There are many more positive things I can say about NordVPN, however, this is the main thing. The only regrettable thing is that it does not have a free trial period, however, it can be purchased at a low cost, and even has a special purchase offer for 3 years.

As a conclusion, I can tell you that this software is worth acquiring and testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

safety and speed for a small value.

With its simplicity when configuring the program because when I installed it, the process was quite simple. I just went to your official website, made the configuration, downloaded the application, logged in and logged in. That was the whole process that took about 5 minutes.

NordVPN review by Jake A.
Jake A.

"this is security"

What do you like best?

Your security: Currently, it is one of the few VPNs with military encryption technology. When using it we can be 100% sure that it is impossible for our IP address to be tracked.

Compatibility: If you have Linux, Windows, iOS, macOS and Android you can use this software because it is compatible with all these operating systems.

It does not store registry: Those who manage NordVPN are governed by a strict policy of no registry. This means that no data is stored in any way. There is no information monitoring.

What do you dislike?

For some users it is a disadvantage that NordVPN does not have a free trial period. However, its cost is very economical and the quality of the service is guaranteed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

enjoy this amazing program

To be honest this great program has helped me quite a lot in both knowledge and navigation and some of these ways are:

CyberSec System: Thanks to the incorporation of this system, the equipment on which NordVPN is installed is protected against any type of malicious software.

Multiplicity of servers: This is one of the VPNs with the highest number of servers. So far it has 5190 servers corresponding to 62 countries.

Internet Speed: It is known that some VPNs when installed cause the Internet speed to slow down. NordVPN hardly affects my speed.

There is no denying that NordVPN has stood out a lot in recent months. Therefore, I decided to observe the operation of this software in detail. After installing and testing this VPN in several ways, I can assure you that for now, it is the most efficient of all similar programs.

NordVPN review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"the best VPN!!!!"

What do you like best?

We started with the positive aspects as this VPN left us quite surprised by its optimal performance.

When you enter the NordVPN website, you will notice that its developers take the security and protection of the user's navigation very seriously.

The truth is that all companies say the same thing, however, when we installed NordVPN we could see that it is indeed one of the safest VPNs we have ever known.

Using NordVPN is very simple. This is a great advantage because other VPNs are complicated to install. We just set up the NordVPN account and download the application for the device. Then we opened the program, logged in and clicked on the Quick Connect option. In these simple steps, we already had the VPN active.

The software also has a map and a list of servers for the user to select which server is more attractive. This can be configured in the settings section and is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and macOS operating systems.

What do you dislike?

Basically, the only negative aspect that we have been able to observe about NordVPN is that it is not free. However, for a program of such high quality and efficiency its cost is quite affordable. In fact, there are some special packages for your purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the security is amazing

The only way to achieve anonymity and Internet security is to use a VPN. With this software we are very pleased because it provides security without affecting the speed of the Internet connection.

NordVPN review by Marcia F.
Marcia F.

"Perfect!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about NordVPN is that it is a very easy software to install. With just a few simple steps, I had already downloaded and installed the VPN and it was fully operational.

I also really liked that it is compatible with a lot of operating systems. I used it on iOS and Windows and it worked perfectly on both. I understand it also works for Android, macOS and Linux.

Another aspect I would like to highlight about NordVPN is that it is one of the most efficient VPNs I have tested in recent years. Its encryption system is reinforced and it can even activate its double encryption function to be even more sure that our data is protected.

Another very positive aspect is that it can be used on up to 6 devices at the same time, meaning that when purchased, we can greatly benefit from its service.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the large number of servers it has as the user can choose the one he wants.

What do you dislike?

From this software I don't like that you can't see exactly the location of the server to which we have connected. I can see the country but not the city, if they could improve this information would be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some of their servers are a little slower than others. So if it's your case, just change it and everything will run smoothly again.

It has really benefited me to navigate safely through the internet even on websites that could damage my computer. This VPN blocks viruses and other malicious content, making it the safest way to surf without risk.

It has helped me to visit portals that are blocked. I no longer have that limitation and can go to the website I want.

NordVPN review by Scott D.
Scott D.

"Absolutely recommended!!"

What do you like best?

Mainly, what I like most about this software is that it has a powerful and updated security system. NordVPN already provides a fairly efficient encryption tunnel and also has the option of double encrypting the data. This gives me a feeling of security in navigation.

I also liked the fact that it has a virus and malicious content blocking function. Many VPNs do not provide this protection, however, with NordVPN I can browse and know that any infected connection will be blocked immediately by the software.

Another aspect that gave me a lot of satisfaction is that I can use it simultaneously on several devices and it has compatibility with different operating systems.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about NordVPN is that it doesn't have a free trial period. Although I don't regret my subscription, it would be nice if you had this option to try it.

On the other hand, I noticed that the internet connection decreases in terms of speed depending on some servers at certain times. Possibly it is because there are many users connected and this affects the speed. However, I changed servers and the connection returned to its usual speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need encryption and security this app has been made for you.

It has helped me to feel much more confident when sailing. Both because I know that the privacy of my data is completely protected and also because I know that my computer is not susceptible to viruses and that I will not receive an advertising bombardment after closing a web page.

It has also helped me a lot in accessing certain websites that were blocked for my region.

NordVPN review by Gordon W.
Gordon W.

"Security is their priority."

What do you like best?

Security: I hadn't come across a VPN with such a powerful encrypted tunneling system. This software has the latest data encryption technologies including military-grade technology.

To make matters worse, it has an option to encrypt information twice. In other words, the data will be doubly protected.

Privacy policy: They have a very strict privacy policy. There is no possibility of storing any type of record or monitoring the navigation of any user.

Multiple servers: Currently, they have more than 5000 servers located all over the world. This amount is constantly rising and all are available to the user. The servers can be visualized through a map so that the user can select the one he wants.

What do you dislike?

Basically, part of the downside is that NordVPN is a paid program. But it is to be expected because the service is the best in the market. Although its cost is quite accessible, there are people of scarce resources who will not be able to afford the acquisition. It would be great if they had a free version even if it has limited functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taking care of their customers offering a lot of servers and IP's to use. Try it.

NordVPN has assisted me in multiple ways some of them are:

Compatibility: I tried it on several computers and it works perfectly on all of them. So it doesn't matter the operating system of the device.

Simultaneity: NordVPN also sets a record for simultaneous use. Its action can span up to 6 devices at a time.

NordVPN review by Sharon T.
Sharon T.

"Truthfull 100%"

What do you like best?

The large number of NordVPN servers surprised me. They have more than 5000 that are distributed in 62 countries. I tried several of them and they all worked perfectly.

When I entered your official website, I saw that they have a malicious content blocking function. I liked this very much because I could see that if you can block infected connections, this offers the possibility of surfing the Internet without major concerns.

Its download and installation is very simple. Just follow 5 simple steps and that's it. In the process took about 10 minutes and had the VPN in perfect working.

It can also be used simultaneously on up to 6 devices. Regardless of the operating system as it works very well in all.

What do you dislike?

The first thing I can say in this regard is that not being free can limit your demand. Although its price is very affordable, for people with limited economic resources it may not be possible to purchase it. Some people have told me that the speed of the internet can vary depending on the time, however, I tried it at different times and did not have problems with the speed of the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect app to prevent intrusions in your system.

It has been a great help to me, because with regard to its security system one cannot ask for more. The developers of NordVPN have the best encryption system at the moment, they even have the possibility to encrypt the information twice.

NordVPN review by Evan P.
Evan P.

"Surf the internet without any risk!"

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, the best NordVPN has is its security system. This VPN has the luxury of a military data encryption system. With this we can surf the internet without any risk.

The security policy of this VPN is very strict. There is no registration or monitoring of any kind. Therefore, it is impossible for them to provide the data to any government or advertising company.

The number of servers is also a strong point of NordVPN. Recently, I reviewed the official website and already have more than 5000 servers in different countries. Besides this, it has a map for the user to select the server of his preference.

What do you dislike?

Actually, NordVPN is a software that does very well with everything it promises. However, sometimes the speed of the internet is slowed down depending on the server to which the user connects. This is easily solved by simply connecting to another server. However, if the user does not know it, he will think that it is something normal of this software.

It would also be great to show exactly the city of the server from which it connects because so far only shows the country.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to search safely on internet without putting your persona data on risk, you need it.

In fact, it has a double encryption function. In other words, we can keep our data doubly secure because NordVPN creates a double encryption tunnel.

I also really liked the fact that it was very easy to install. The process only took me 10 minutes.

NordVPN review by Ethan S.
Ethan S.

"A pretty good software to navigate safely"

What do you like best?

There are several NordVPN tools that I would like to mention. Double VPN protection is one of my favorites, since it is like having a double filter. Dedicated IPs are very good because they are customized for you. For me the best thing is CiberSec because it blocks pop-ups, advertising banners, malware and phishing.

What do you dislike?

Many pages from other countries are updating their algorithms to detect vpn proxy connections, which prevents me from accessing with NordVPN. When I use Double VPN, the browsing speed is slower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After having tried other programs with VPN services, I decided to stay with NordVPN since it is a good quality-price option. It serves from different mobile devices and its browsing speed is excellent.

Thanks to NordVPN we have greater freedom in the network to access pages from other countries, our data and personal location are encrypted so that privacy is guaranteed.

NordVPN review by Sandra P.
Sandra P.

"Perfecto VPN"

What do you like best?

NordVPN es uno de los mejores vpn que he probado, ofrece una amplia cantidad de regiones para conectarse, tiene una interfaz muy sencilla de un mapa mundial y puedes navegar fácilmente a través de todas las regiones. Ofrece una velocidad de conexión bastante alta comparada con otros vpn. También me gusta que tenga muchas herramientas extra como por ejemplo la conexión P2P y la doble capa de vpn.

What do you dislike?

El único problema que tuve fue la conexión a un servidor del Reino Unido en la cual no se me conectaba y por lo tanto o podía conectarme. No he me ha disgustado nada más de este vpn por ahora.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo la compra de su plan de 3 años ya que el precio mensual sale muy barato comparado con otros vpn del mercado.

Me permite conectarme a través de varios servidores por todo el mundo estando más seguro en la web, sin tener que exponer mi ip, de una manera segura y anónima.

NordVPN review by Oliwier A.
Oliwier A.

"NordVPN - The best VPN on the market"

What do you like best?

NordVPN hides my IP address and encrypts my data, so I am not exposed for hacker attack. The program has lots of useful features. It’s armed with kill switch. Your connection is killed automatically, when your connectivity is interrupted. It comes up with 5000 servers in over 60 countries, what ensure flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Some of the servers are overused and slow, but when it happens I change it for another location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is very competitive in comparison to other VPNs, considering the number of features it has.

NordVPN encrypts my data using AES encryption algorithm, which is used by US government. It makes me feel safe and provide extra layer of security in daily surfing.

NordVPN review by david g.
david g.

"Thanks to NordVPN I keep my connection secure and anonymous"

What do you like best?

unlike other vpn programs, it has several servers in more than 60 countries around the world and recommends a server according to the speed at that moment. What I like most are the services with double vpn and personal ip.

What do you dislike?

during the time I use it, I liked it a lot because it's simple enough to use, I have no complaints about this product, I think maybe a 7-day test helps people get encouraged to buy nordVPN

Recommendations to others considering the product

NordVPN is a good option if you plan to buy a complete vpn service, have excellent plans and acquisition prices, it is easy to use from mobile devices, extensions or desktop computers and meets all the needs of us users.

depending on the country where you are, thanks to NordVPN you can access restricted sites, censored and content that can only be viewed from certain countries, another benefit is anonymity, prevents you from being tracked or having your information acquired by online marketing specialists

NordVPN review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"Nord is the most secured and affordable VPN service which is highly reliable. "

What do you like best?

Nord provides the most reliable service where I feel most secured while using and accessing the content from different sites. It comes up with range of different location to choose from and even go for a precise one as per choice.

What do you dislike?

I am always disappointed when glitches occur during usage. The connection cut while doing important stuff reveals my location and it's getting out of hand day by day. Their static IP package is very costly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nord provides well secured and safe service that is essential for every business. We have been implementing this tool in our organization for quite a time and have gain productive results always.

I have been making conference calls to my clients living abroad with same location to gain their trust even more and forms a good business relation. Also accessing the website that are blocked in my region were been so easy. Overall, its a great VPN service.

NordVPN review by Mathew W.
Mathew W.

"Best VPN in the Market"

What do you like best?

The interface of Nord VPN is just beautiful. There is a world map with a pointer to every country, and you could select the country and get connected to there. The speed of the VPN is exceptionally high, and there are special servers available for which you could get private access and high-speed connection. there is a wide range of countries available for you to choose from which makes it one of the best in the market. the security and encryption of the VPN is another area in which Nord VPN tops and is of the best quality possible. the pricing is also straightforward and you could get huge discounts when you buy for long term such as two years.

What do you dislike?

some servers are overused and can be slow. it's not the best VPN when the speed of the servers is concerned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the best VPN in the market. i think you should take advantage of the free trial before deciding for yourself.

Nord VPN is a virtual network that allows you to mask your IP and encrypt the data you sent for security purposes.

NordVPN review by Dalibor K.
Dalibor K.

"One of best VPN software programs I have seen"

What do you like best?

It supports all type of VPNs, including for P2P, privacy, avoiding geo blocks etc. It allows killing program when connection is not secure anymore (VPN connection drops).

What do you dislike?

There are some countries missing (Philipines). Not a big problem, but would be nice to have this also. It would be good to be able to start programs with VPN, not only terminate them when connection drops.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried many VPNs, this one filled all the checkmarks required, and look for possible discount for multiple years, they tend to have some promotions which are really worth it.

Avoiding ISP blocks, avoiding law suits for alleged downloads, and securing privacy.

NordVPN review by Chad R.
Chad R.

"NordVPN easy and effective. "

What do you like best?

High speeds and many connection options. Wide variety of servers, including unique secure servers. More than 2,000 servers in diverse locations worldwide. Six simultaneous connections. P2P allowed. Browser apps. Blocks ads, other web threats.

What do you dislike?

Have experienced connectivity issues and had to reinstall twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NordVPN is a robust virtual private network with an excellent collection of features, wrapped in a slick client that secures your online activities. Wide variety of servers, including unique secure servers. More than 2,000 servers in diverse locations worldwide. Six simultaneous connections. P2P allowed. Browser apps. Blocks ads, other web threats.

Extra layer of security in daily surfing. Allows access to some services that are area or country restricted.

NordVPN review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Best VPN ever"

What do you like best?

the pricing, NordVPN is so cheap and can be easily affordable by anyone. the performance is really great, the speed is so high that you don't know you're connected through a VPN. the connection is totally encrypted and secured that you don't have to worry about the privacy issues. there are a lot of servers all around the globe in almost all countries to choose from which is really great. the interface is also great and beautiful and very easy to navigate through the app. NordVPN supports multiple platforms including computers and on phone. the customer service is also great and responds really quickly to any queries, and they got a zero bug policy which is really interesting. they also find the fastest and nearest location available to us automatically which improves the browsing experience. the NrodVPN also provides free trial to their users to check out their application for a period of 3 days and its a great chance for users to find what they are buying into.

What do you dislike?

the Software Documentation is not detailed, I had trouble adjusting the setting once and i couldn't find it anywhere on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a great software and its cheap, choose after going for the free trial offered by them.

Improves the privacy and security in using the internet.

NordVPN review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great"

What do you like best?

I love the simplistic view and modern look of this. It's very easy to connect, it's as simple as opening the program and clicking one button. I believe NordVPN, based on my research, was the best VPN program within my budget in terms of security, effectiveness, and ease of use. There are cheaper or free programs that had bad reviews, which was why I decided to use go with NordVPN. NordVPN works on up to 6 different devices at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are few options for connections. There's only 1 in North America, which I'm not sure how that impacts performance. There are cheaper and/or free options available. This program is approximately $50 annually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not as fast as your normal connection, which is obvious. I think you should consider a trial run and see the performance of your programs with and without VPN.

It provides the security that I need when running certain programs.

NordVPN review by Administrator

"Fast, Easy, and Reliable "

What do you like best?

NordVPN is extremely easy to use, install and literally at the push of a button we can have a VPN connection up and running. We have a variety of users that use different operating systems, and they are supported with NordVPN. Another awesome feature is the kill switch, which kills the network connection on the computer so the person using NordVPN knows when or if the VPN connection drops.

What do you dislike?

Shockingly, very little, the only complaint could be for the price. It's priced competitively, but there are other VPN products with similar features at a cheaper cost. However, the other software isn't nearly as easy to use or feature rich as NordVPN. Overall, very pleased and wonderful application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out some of the other big VPN software companies like strongVPN and ibVPN and see which one you like the most. NordVPN is extremely easy to setup and use, you will spend literally one minute setting it up for each user that requires the software.

We're using NordVPN in our security division when we are doing vulnerability scans or penetration tests. The reason we're using NordVPN is so our IP assigned by our ISP isn't improperly flagged as a malicious IP because of all the scans we do during our tests. NordVPN allows us to mask our IP, and do all of our tests without having our IP flagged as malicious.

NordVPN review by Albin A.
Albin A.

"NordVPN is the must-have software in today's technologically advanced society"

What do you like best?

I really like the easiness and simplicity of connecting to different locations all over the world

What do you dislike?

When I use the software on my cellphone, the app something experiences difficulty of properly disconnecting from the VPN connection. Because of this reason, the connection goes back and forth, not being able to fully establish a solid connection

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on staying innovative and try to keep the platform integration simple

NordVPN is solving the major problem of not being able to stay anonymous online. With NordVPN, users can feel safe when browsing on the internet

NordVPN review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Easy to use VPN"

What do you like best?

The connection interface is direct and simple. A cartoon-ish map pops up and you pick the country you want to surf from

What do you dislike?

I recently started using NordVPN and am still learning my way around. I have had a few problems with proxy settings but am trying to figure it out on my own first.

I travel internationally quite a bit and have found trying to connect back to US sites to be cumbersome. I also wanted to beef up my security. I am online constantly for work and personal and felt this was a mandatory next step.

NordVPN review by User in Computer Software

"I'm using NordVPN to secure my computer's internet connection."

What do you like best?

It works almost perfect, has a lot of servers, has intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are lags: my speed may go down to 0 for a minute or two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That's a very good service. The only problem I faced is that sometimes speed of your connection drops to 0 for a minute or two.

I use NordVPN only to stay secure, to secure data I send/receive.

NordVPN review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great VPN for the price"

What do you like best?

Effective, well priced. Can choose from multiple locations to mask, and also can choose the type of connection for extra security. Also has a nice kill switch feature.

What do you dislike?

Occasional connectivity issues. Minimal problem compared to the product benefit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy the three year plan as it’s the best offer. Check your settings to make sure you get the best connection possible

Using confidential systems that can’t be traced with the regular IP address even over public internet

NordVPN review by Kurtis S.
Kurtis S.

"Effective VPN Solution"

What do you like best?

Nord is well designed, with it's functions easy to find and use.

What do you dislike?

Cannot choose specific regions within a country, there's different servers but there's no available way of knowing which is which.

Reduced security breaches and cyberattacks

NordVPN review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Best VPN Hands Down"

What do you like best?

Ease of connection, great pricing, easy to use computer and mobile apps

What do you dislike?

Occasional (once a month?) desktop app sign out requiring re-sign in.

Information security when on public or private guest WiFi, preventing possible data snooping.

NordVPN review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Good product, but could do with improvements"

What do you like best?

Connection to the vpn is good and gives a good choice of servers and locations

What do you dislike?

Can't watch BBC iPlayer and Netflix with this provider, its blocking many other websites as well

Keeping secure whilst sending important documentation

NordVPN review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Restaurants
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Restaurants

"Overall decent "

What do you like best?

They’re fast, reliable, and I love their ad-blocking feature.

What do you dislike?

Fluctuating speeds and sometimes disconnects.

We’re location-sensitive and the kill switch feature is essential to our business.

Learning about NordVPN?

* We monitor all NordVPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare NordVPN to Similar Solutions