Norton

Norton Internet Security software protects your PC with antivirus and antispam technologies.

Work for Norton?

Learning about Norton?

Norton Reviews

Showing 99 Norton reviews
Norton review by Romel Jose R.
Romel Jose R.

"Quick protection for my team and personal information!"

What do you like best?

Since I use Norton antivirus on my computer I feel calm knowing that I can surf without limits on the web, this application quickly detects any threat that can enter my computer, performing a quick analysis while maintaining normal use on my computer, the process of the download is a bit slow so I recommend doing other activities while this process is done, the waiting time will be worth it especially for the rapids in which it detects different amanesas.

What do you dislike?

In the day to day in which we live it is very important for me the protection of my team so I use this application especially for the constant viruses that haunt the web, I have allowed to open files through a previous analysis that lasts issues of second providing protection to my information, so I recommend the use of antivirus is the tool to keep both the computer and our information safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Norton Antivirus, for the protection and security of personal information, preventing any virus from accessing our computer, especially for people like me that we must access to various web pages or simply download via email to have A good antivirus guarantees the optimal functioning of our daily activities.

I have helped a lot especially because every day I must access the web in search of relevant information for my work as well as receive and download documents through my electronic mail, with this application I can do my work without limit of navigation what for me It is very beneficial especially because I give security to my information and I can perform my activities feeling the comfort of being protected.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Norton
Norton review by Ana S.
Ana S.

"Antivirus Norto has good performance"

What do you like best?

Over the course of many years I have used different antivirus tools on both my work and personal computers and I can say that Norto has a user-friendly interface and plays a good role as it has a number of tools and an excellent recognition of applications that must block for being a threat, eliminate viruses, trojans and spywares, in addition it is constantly updated which indicates that eliminate the new viruses that appear and does not consume resource from my pc, since its weight is 256 Mb

What do you dislike?

I consider that its main disadvantage is that I must always have Internet connection so that the updates are made in the system and have updated the antivirus against new threats, another is that it does not have compatibility with the Windows XP Firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This antivirus works with different operating system, Windows XP as with Windows Vista in addition to Mac OS X

For every company it is a great benefit to have your equipment free of threats that may affect or damage your performance or suffer from theft of important information and northe guarantees you are free of viruses

What Antivirus solution do you use?

Norton review by Maribel del Valle G.
Maribel del Valle G.

"It's a good antivirus, very complete."

What do you like best?

I have this application installed on my mobile phone, and it is very good, I do not have to worry if I open any file on it, because Norton warns me of any threat, every day at the same time it is updated and informs me of the details. It can detect malicious software easily, it has a privacy function where all my data is safe, wifi and web security to have a safe navigation and advisor system.

What do you dislike?

If I am protected I have nothing bad to say, it is very light and easy to use, the best barrier against viruses, it also includes a free version that you can use while you decide to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best I have used with all the protection barriers it has is very good.

It protects me 100% of any virus, I am very pleased.

Norton review by Jonatan Jose A.
Jonatan Jose A.

"It offers me excellent protection."

What do you like best?

With a subscription I can protect several computers, it is an excellent tool to keep my electronic devices without risk of being infected by a virus that may contain a device that enters my lapto a page that opens on the web.

What do you dislike?

So far it has seemed very good, I like that it is analyzed automatically every day, and it warns me of any result. Keeping me thus 100% protected, it does so early in the morning that does not affect at all the functioning of my equipment, it is also very fast when performing the analyzes to the pendrive or any other device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best reward is to be protected and have my devices secure.

the best benefit is to keep my devices free of viruses.

Norton review by Elsy L.
Elsy L.

"Very good and fast antivirus to detect threats from malicious programs on my computer."

What do you like best?

For my work every day I must enter several pages to keep me informed and receiving information via email, this antivirus keeps me protected my equipment. It is a very good antivirus I recommend its use since it quickly detects any threat that can be installed on the computer before visiting an infected web page or downloading a malicious file, performs a quick security scan on every page that is entered or when opening a file showing a warning message when an unwanted program is detected and can be rejected immediately. We currently live in a very changing society where we must be protected from any intention to cause damage to our equipment or perhaps take advantage of our personal information, using a good antivirus we guarantee this security as is the case of Norton which allows me to surf the web calmly informing me of malicious files or unwanted pages what I find excellent!.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen any disadvantage you just have to be passive when making the download as it takes a little, but it's worth the wait to keep the team free of unwanted programs that are nowadays abundant all over the web and even open some email we run the risk of damaging it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to use this software to keep a computer free of threats that may affect the equipment or make use of personal information.

I have kept my computer free of malicious programs that can be installed and take advantage of my personal information.

Norton review by Catherine P.
Catherine P.

"Norton Security is a reliable software you work with security. "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use and install, there are many functions available depending on the level of service you are using. I have not had any major problems with the software, Whether you regularly schedule hard disk scans, protect your personal information while using connection points, clean up your files, analyze if your computer downloads are safe, clear the remaining space, and more. What's also great is that The subscription comes with other device keys, which means you can protect multiple devices if you have a family with your own computers.  Updates run automatically in the background with the need to actually open the software and click the update button physically. For the price of the software I am getting tons of functions at my disposal to use.

What do you dislike?

The complications when the subscription ends, had slowdowns of the computer every time this happened. This is something that needs to be fixed. Now, that was a while ago, so I can not say that some features have changed since then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most security features are easy to understand and use. Most classic viruses and spyware are detected before the recommended installation.

I use this program to keep my systems safe and free of viruses, There is no 100% coverage but this helps fill the gap between nothing and all basic security needs.

Norton review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Norton WiFi Security VPN (2018)"

What do you like best?

Very easy to install and set up. I use this product primarily on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and iPad, when I'm away from my home firewall-protected WiFi. Norton WiFi Security VPN enables the user the benefit of secure communication as good as from behind an industrial strength firewall and doing so from a public access point. The VPN is a completely encrypted data stream tunneling from the user's device through any number of secure computers and back. For example, Norton WiFi privacy VPN makes it as secure to make financial transactions using your smartphone and public unencrypted WiFi such as in a coffee house ike Starbucks as it would be from the comforts of your own home.

What do you dislike?

Haven;'t found anything to complain about yet. It's just another reliable product from Norton/ Symantec.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Another great Norton product!

Norton WiFi Privacy adds bank-grade encryption that protects me when I'm on public Wi-Fi so I can use my laptop, smartphone (Android) or iPhone, iPad, etc., on any public hotspot without any worries. It works with any public hotspot and turns it into my own secure VPN to help keep my personal information safe and my online activities and my location private! It also allows access to my favorite apps and content anywhere I have accessed public WiFi including at my home. Norton WiFi Privacy encrypts my data, making the information I send and receive unreadable. I've used Norton WiFi Privacy for over a year now without any noticeable degradation in speed while surfing the Internet and streaming videos. Oh, one more thing that I like is that the no-log VPN doesn't track or store your activity.

Norton review by Solmarys C.
Solmarys C.

"With this antivirus, my computers are 100% protected."

What do you like best?

I have been using it for some time now and it is one of the best, what I like the most is that it does the analysis every day at the same time and notifies me of the results, so I can be confident that no malicious software will damage my equipment.

What do you dislike?

I have it on my phone and my computer and I can recommend it, if it's about protection Norton is very good, it also has other excellent functions, nothing against it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's very good, it's not very heavy, it runs automatically every day.

It has given my teams a lot of protection.

Norton review by Frank A.
Frank A.

"Norton takes the crown from Mcafee"

What do you like best?

I love how Norton does frequent updates to help keep my protection up to date. I hear more and more about people who get viruses or get hacked because they have sub par or no security at all. I like the Norton extensions such as the search bar scanner for Google Chrome. This added layer of security screens what I am searching. It is a preventative measure that helps stop me from accessing dangerous websites.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered a few issues regarding other applications and programs on my computer. Norton occasionally will prevent legitimate and "good" programs from accessing and/or opening on my computer. I have had to disable Norton from time to time in order to make necessary changes and/or updates to my computer and programs. I do also consider the price of the program to be somewhat burdensome.

Our company deals with highly sensitive personal and financial information. It is not only important but required that we utilize the best security software to ensure the safety of our clients information. Norton provides our company and our clients with the piece of mind that our information and files are protected. Our company has not had any data breaches or system crashes since we have implemented Norton security.

Norton review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Norton WiFi Security "

What do you like best?

Norton security is a web security software application for organisations and personal users. Some get puzzled exactly what Norton Security is versus Norton Antivirus. Norton security is a web suite that consists of an anti-virus, firewall software, toolbar and so on

What do you dislike?

The expense from Symantec's site can be too pricey sometimes. There is no chance to completely disable the advertisements that show up regularly. I want I had the choice to do that.

It likewise enables access to my preferred apps and content anywhere I have actually accessed public WiFi consisting of at my house.Norton WiFi Privacy includes bank-grade file encryption that safeguards me when I'm on public Wi-Fi so I can utilize my laptop computer, smartphone, and so on, on any public hotspot with no concerns. It deals with any public hotspot.

Norton review by Mirka H.
Mirka H.

"It guarantees excellent protection. "

What do you like best?

Norton gives me real-time protection against existing and emerging threats, including viruses and ramsomware, helps me protect my finances, privacy and my personal data, Alerts on risky applications for Android before I download them, with its award-winning technology

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent antivirus that gives me guaranteed protection while I surf the internet and when I place any device on my computer, I could not stop using it, because I feel very safe with it.

It helped me to be protected from cyber threats at all times and places at very low cost.

Norton review by Yorvis G.
Yorvis G.

"Guaranteed 100% protection."

What do you like best?

This antivirus has gone very well, since it has kept me very protected, it is analyzed every day at the same time and very early in the morning without affecting the functioning of my computers, as it is analyzed in the background.

What do you dislike?

I can not mention anything negative, it works very well, keeping me free of threats, I am very pleased with the service, it runs very fast and sends me support of everything found.

It has helped me to keep my devices free from any threat by stealth that is.

Norton review by Robinzonth R.
Robinzonth R.

"It is a very versatile antivirus.."

What do you like best?

I have this antivirus is my phone, computer and tablet, I like that it is not very heavy and it does not slow down my equipment, it also has some excellent functions, not only protection against malware, but I can enjoy wifi security, anti-theft, web protection, system advisor.

What do you dislike?

This antivirus could not mention something negative, rather I have many advantages to say as the role of advisor for google play, which analyzes the applications before you download them and tells me if they are safe, in addition to its function to filter confidential information. It is excellent, as well as the privacy of applications, I am very pleased with the results I have had with this antivirus.

It has kept me completely safe from any cyber threat.

Norton review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Excellent product "

What do you like best?

I like that it keep my computer safe from any potential threats. I have not had a virus on my computer for over 5 years with this program. I am an avid computer user & do occasionally receive malicious software but Norton will notify me, if a program is unsafe through the community. You will not have to worry with Norton as it is always running & stays up to date. What I really like is the power eraser tool & most features on the program.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program blocks certain programs that Norton may deem unsafe. I would have to disable the firewall to download the program without an issue. However, this is what it is built to do so I can't really complain. Other than to disable the program to allow certain files to run, I still really like the product & it's value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product as I have been using it for years. I have never had any issues with resolving threats on my computer. It stays up to date and maintaining the security system has been a breeze. If you are an xfinity customer then you can download the program for free on multiple computers. I would highly suggest taking advantage.

This has been an excellent product for us. We are able to save money & time with Norton keeping our system safe. If you are an Xfinity customer then the product is free to use, which we have taken advantage of.

Norton review by Marti S.
Marti S.

"Memory Hog, but it works"

What do you like best?

I found that Norton was a good product and I did not have any problems with viruses as long as I was using the program. It worked for Internet, and email well. I was also teaching and students would pass viruses via Word or Excel and so I would aways use the program to examine files before opening them. It never failed me.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the program became difficult for my home use. I have multiple computers and although you can get a multiple use license it still required multiple licenses.

The software took a lot of memory and that was a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used the software for personal and work use and I liked the software. The cost was the negative for me. And it is a memory hog if you don't have a lot of ram on your system and need to use programs that also take a lot of memory.

It provided the required virus protection that I needed for both PC and multiple Laptop use.

Norton review by dhruv g.
dhruv g.

"A good all around security software with good detection capabilities"

What do you like best?

Identity safe feature

Backup

Phishing and firewall protection

the detection has improved a lot in the recent years and has become great from average.

What do you dislike?

The identify safe feature has compatibility issues with firefox

Norton should have detection capability of Norton power eraser(a separately downloadable tool though it is very aggressive and may give false detections) built in

That is why some users of Norton prefer to install security software such as Malwarebytes anti-malware to provide additional security to their devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good security software with the best identity safe feature i have seen, detection rates are great not excellent.

Protection of devices from hackers and infections and automatic form filling.

Norton review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Norton Security Premium, antivirus muy completo"

What do you like best?

Es uno de los antivirus más completos que he utilizado, muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Permite agregar 10 dispositivos de diferentes fabricantes IOS, Android Mac o WINDOWS, lo cual se agradece mucho por la diversidad de aparatos que tenemos hoy en día en el oficina.Además nos dan 25 GB en la nuve para almacenar nuestros archivos más valiosos. El control parental del que dispone es muy completo, con multitud de opciones a configurar.

What do you dislike?

El proceso de instalación puede llegar a resultar muy largo frente a otros productos similares. El control parental a veces no funciona adecuadamente, te deja visitar sitios inadecuados sin que los detecte el antivirus. Alguna vez he obtinido algún falso positivo. EL precio es muy elevado para mi gusto, comparado con otras alternativas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaría este antivirus siempre y cuando quieras un producto fácil de configurar pero que no tiene una efectividad del 100%, además es un producto algo caro en comparación con el precio que ofrecen productos similares mucho más fiables de otros competidores.

Me ha salvado de perder algún archivo que otro al detectar la amenaza a tiempo.

Norton review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Wouldn't do business without it!"

What do you like best?

It keeps me out of trouble! Not that I go roaming around online, but as a healthcare office, we need to be careful with HIPAA laws, we cannot be too careful, Norton keeps things smooth and notifies me immediately when there is a threat, takes care of it, and I don't have to even think about it!

What do you dislike?

The pop-ups. Send me an email when my subscription is due, (even if I am on automatic payments), the pop-ups are insanely annoying, for any company, unless a threat has been discovered, then bring those on so I am aware..

Keeping my patients information safe is a top priority, and we take it seriously. I like that I don't have to worry with Norton.

Norton review by Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

"Long time Norton user"

What do you like best?

Norton is easy, trusted and safe -- and always reminds me when I'm up for renewal -- since my card is saved in my account with them it's a seamless transition to renew. They just email the receipt. I've been using them for just about 9 years and have remained safe and protected throughout!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had to call their customer service in quite some time, but I remember it being quite a process to reach them before -- it possible in recent years they have made it easier to contact them -- however I can not speak to recent years. I do wish it wasn't so costly -- but I suppose good protection has to cost something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as the price doesn't offend you, I'd say you're in good hands.

Well, I think it's fairly obvious to say preventing cyber attacks, which as we all know, are a very real threat. I've had to replace computers in the past, but never because of a virus infection. So I would have to say that the benefits of using Norton are pretty clear.

Norton review by Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.

"100% protection."

What do you like best?

It helps me to keep my electronic devices free of viruses, it is very complete and light, it has a function to protect the navigation.

What do you dislike?

Norton is one of the best antivirus I have used, it makes its scanning very fast and daily automatically, I could not mention anything that I dislike.

has kept all equipment protected, without risk of being infected by viruses.

Norton review by Alana G.
Alana G.

"Norton saves the day for the non techies!"

What do you like best?

Norton tells you what is safe, what is not. It stops things when you have people who click on stuff they shouldn't. Norton really saves the say when it comes to internet security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, so far i have no complaints with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton is a great reliable internet security. They are always keeping you up to date. In times of a actual internet security they communicate with their clients to ensure there is nothing to worry about and give helpful hints on how to further protect yourself.

Its not so much what is realized, its when you receive a notice that they are blocking some high alert security issues, that you are grateful you are using it.

Norton review by Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

"No need to worry with Norton"

What do you like best?

Norton is an all in one comprehensive security software application for my computer that runs in the background without slowing down my work. Norton constantly looks for threats to my computer including new types of threats. I don't have to be concerned that my computer is vulnerable to attack.

What do you dislike?

Price is a little high, but well worth the money

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always use virus software, it's not worth it to have to buy something after your information has been stolen or your device compromised.

I don't have to worry that security sensitive work products may be vulnerable to malware or spyware. I also don't have to be concerned about a virus on my computer or other such attacks.

Norton review by User in Internet

"Solid Antivirus/Firewall Solution"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is built together all in one solution. You have 1 piece of software to use for Firewall, Antivirus, Backup, and Performance.

It sits in the background and alerts me when there are things I should take action on but otherwise, it sits there and does what is designed to do.

It scrubs my email and removes the items that have viruses in them and lets me know what they are.

There is a log of everything it does so I can see what all it has done. They show me statistics every month of how mI compare to a lot of the world.

What do you dislike?

The Backup interface isn't the most robust. You can't easily control the backups on the web interface.

The program control in the Firewall is a little clunky and slow at times. It doesn't always show me name of something as I would expect, sometimes it shows the filename which I don't always know off the top of my head.

It does slow my system down a little a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a spin. They have a lot of offerings that can be confusing as to which one to get. Pick the option that covers all your needs, not just 1 piece. I'd say either go all in or not at all.

Because we work on the internet and have to send/receive files, download files, get tons of email, we are constantly battling with viruses, hackers, trojans, etc. Norton does a very good job of defending us from all that.

Norton review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Protection I never have to think about"

What do you like best?

I never think or hear from Norton unless it is updating or alerting me to a problem. It works seamlessly in the background - just how I like it

What do you dislike?

Not one thing - I honestly have no complaints. It does what it is supposed to do and I have stayed with it for over a decade

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel it is top of the line protection at the forefront of the industry - and I have an internet business

It makes me feel safer out on the internet. I would never dream of surfing the net without it

Norton review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Norton Small Business EndPoint Protection software - work in our small network"

What do you like best?

The central administration feature lets me view the status of each of the computers in the network and, if necessary, carry out operations on any of them as needed.

What do you dislike?

The error messages can be a bit cryptic at tines, and the user must make sure he knows the difference between a detected problem and a resolved problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take installation slowly to make sure you have all the PC IDs correct and are identifiable to system administrators.

Network and PC security in a small (4 workstations) running Windows 10 with a Windows Server Essentials 2012 server. The central administration capability keeps me from having to log onto each PC to run updates and installs; these can be done from one terminal.

Norton review by Chester & Roxanne R.
Chester & Roxanne R.

"Norton "

What do you like best?

I know that I am protected with Norton with daily quick scans and weekly complete scans I feel that my work along with data of my business is protected. The Norton tool bar is great!!.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find any problem with Norton I like the soft ware compared to the computer malware and the previous software that was purchased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Norton based on the years of service provided.

Keeping the date protected along with my computer safe, I can search the web safely with the toll bar and keep all my information safe.

Norton review by Sasha L.
Sasha L.

"Reassurance for all involved!"

What do you like best?

It gives our customers a sense of security that there is no worry for them to do business on our site.

What do you dislike?

I truly have not seen anything about the service that I don't like.

Security, scam alerts, spy ware. As we've started using it, I can see that our company is becoming seen as more legitimate

Norton review by Sean W.
Sean W.

"Norton as an Anti Virus Software"

What do you like best?

Norton provides anti-virus protection while surfing the web. This is nice because it allows the user, often uninformed about the contents of a website before they visit it, to have an additional layer of protection on the web. This can notify them of dangerous downloads, prevent unnecessary downloads, and even find and remove dangerous files within your system. Some software on the internet contains harmful additional components in them, and Norton allows for the removal of those parts of the software. Norton allows for full system scans that remove software that is slowing up your computer with unnecessary or unwanted softwares. All in all, the protection given by Norton gives the consumer and/or company a safety net that allows any user or employee to safely surf the net.

What do you dislike?

Norton is a paid software, and there are many other softwares that offer similar functionalities at a lesser cost, no sometimes no cost at all. In addition, Norton advises the user to remove all cookies, and identifies them as a low risk threat. To the uninformed user this can be seen as slightly frightening, especially since the pick up of cookies is so common. However, cookies are relatively benign and often helpful to the consumer, and the identification of such as a threat is a little ridiculous. I feel it is more a ploy by companies to keep the less informed more on edge to give an impression that this software is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the most well known internet security softwares available, and it is a name you can trust. However, there are other options that are cheaper and provide many of the same functionalities, so what you are paying for is more the brand name that comes with it.

Norton gives a trusted security blanket to web surfing done in a corporate or leisurely environment. The company brand is well trusted.

Norton review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Norton for office"

What do you like best?

It’s cloud space and it’s security against malware

What do you dislike?

Their renewal price is usually more than the new member price

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s safe and easy to use but not the greatest support.

It’s keeps all the financial and customer information safe.

Norton review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Classic anti virus but burdensome on the system"

What do you like best?

I like best that plethora of features and options and different security option that it has. Its very comprehensive. It covers Virus protection, Malware, protection from hacked websites.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how deeply it integrates itself into your system and I've personally found that it slows most of the systems I've install it on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If it came with your computer and is paid up i'd keep using it, but as soon as they want move moeny there are several free or less expensive solutions that are better.

The main problem I solved with Norton is security and virus protection as well as protection from infected websites.

Norton review by User

"Great software for the price"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the simplicity of Norton and all of the extra features it provides.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little more user friendly and appealing but other than that, it's great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for home and business use and who doesn't love the best of both worlds?!

I need to be able to access documents on multiple devices and so one of the best benefits is the fact that I can add Norton to all of my devices for 1 amount per year.

Norton review by User in Design
User in Design

"Actively protects my computer and provides advanced options when needed"

What do you like best?

I really like that in addition to the basic options for protection, Norton offers advanced options as well that allow me to really control how I am keeping my computer safe. Occasionally I will have an issue that the basic scan doesn't take care of, but I am able to go into the settings and use the more powerful tools to find and fix any issues I am having.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it can take a lot of memory to run. My computer fan is always loud when Norton is running.

I'm able to keep my computer running without having to worry about viruses. If my computer stopped working I wouldn't have any way to do my work.

Norton review by Elisa P.
Elisa P.

"Norton Security "

What do you like best?

The best features of Norton security are its easy to navigate platform and timely reminders

What do you dislike?

There is certain gaps in its protection coverage. It would be better if it was faster at notifying potentially harmful websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the package you are purchasing truly covers what you are looking for. There are some gaps.

Basic packages of Norton are comprehensive at its base, which is refreshing. Especially when protecting multiple types and number of technologies.

Norton review by Justin Z.
Justin Z.

"How Norton really works "

What do you like best?

I like how efficient Norton is. I like it is always working in the background to make sure my computer is safe and running smoothly. I appreciate how it gets rid of any viruses and malware that may have gotten on my computer.

What do you dislike?

I really like Norton and don't really have any issues with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That it really works and it very useful in keeping your computer safe.

It is solving the problem of always having to worry about whether my computer has been compromised and if I need to worry about viruses.

Norton review by Arvind K.
Arvind K.

"User Of Norton"

What do you like best?

Norton release new versions almost every year. Some unique features of Norton anti-virus are Sonar protection, File Insight, Network Insight, Power Eraser tool etc. which provides more reliable protection against viruses and other malicious code.

What do you dislike?

Uninstalling is another drawback of Norton. If you attempt to remove Norton Antivirus, the uninstallation process proves difficult. This is one area where Norton fails to compete with its competitors, according to PC Antivirus Reviews. Reviewers asserted, "Uninstalling Norton is nowhere near as good as uninstalling McAfee, which sets the standard for fast, clean, easy uninstallation for anti-virus software.

The down facet of Norton is it’s size, it takes up plenty of laptop resources to try and do it’s job.

Most of all Norton’s Heuristic engine is surprisingly sensible. It’s this engine that discovers til now unknown virus’s on your system, code acting maliciously or having the potential to place you in danger.

Norton review by Sheila R.
Sheila R.

"Norton"

What do you like best?

It is light weight and user friendly. We did not have any problems when we installed it. It does not have any conflict with our other software

What do you dislike?

It is pretty much ok. If the price could be lowered that would be beyond awesome. Also, if they can offer chat support which is easy to use and it allows us to multi task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely!

nothing so far

Norton review by Brenda W.
Brenda W.

"Swear by Norton tools"

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use, automatically update all virus protection, notifies me when there are issues and provides me with an easy way to fix the issue. This product has a reasonable price so I have an automatic renewal every year so that I am never out of protection.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Norton tools. It meets all my requirements and is why I have used it for a decade or more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare this tool with others in the market to see the benefits that Norton will provide.

This product keeps my systems free of viruses and I have never had any problems with viruses. It also creates optimization on my hard drives to keep the system clean of temporary files. Because it stays updated automatically, I never have to worry about being attacked. I just set it up and let it run, so if I'm logging into my computer for personal or business use, I never have to worry that my system is being compromised.

Norton review by User

"Effective Software, With a Few Minor Quirks"

What do you like best?

Knowing that my computer and smartphone is being protected from viruses.

What do you dislike?

Every year when I renew it, I have to contact Norton to get it right. They usually either charge me too much or don't renew the right product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this product. I could use the free stuff, but I like Norton more.

Keeping one of my most important assets, my computer, safe. It gives you a peace of mind.

Norton review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"helps with pop ups and inappropriate websites!"

What do you like best?

I like that it actually does protect you from popups. It also doesn't allow for inappropriate content to go through and often scans your computer automatically to keep protecting it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't protect from ALL viruses. You can still catch some viruses with it. Also, it often shows alerts on the side of your computer which can sometimes be annoying or freeze my computer.

It solves us from getting inappropriate content which is great because i work with kids and sometimes we use the computer together.

Norton review by Alana M.
Alana M.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

I love how its so easy to use! You just press scan computer and it scans your whole computer for viruses in just one click!

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it costs money and its not cheap, kind of on the expensive side.

Norton gives my work computer security. It keeps my computer running free of viruses.

Norton review by Elisa P.
Elisa P.

"Norton Security"

What do you like best?

I love that Norton is comprehensive in its security and easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

It is a tedious process to install and there are an exorbitant amount of daily notifications

The company software has been well protected with Norton's general coverage. It does an efficient job in preventative security.

Norton review by Administrator

"Great for windows machines"

What do you like best?

Network management capabilities were fantastic!

What do you dislike?

I received a lot of unwanted warnings and it wasn’t intuitive to remove them/stop them. If you did remove a warning you could t remove for a specific type of action, so you left yourself open to risk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of windows machines this is a good software to manage your network traffics and firewall. Frequent updates can be annoying and cause you down time on your machines.

I was using it to manage and secure a network for a small office.

Norton review by User

"Good software for your security "

What do you like best?

It is a good antivirus although it usually slows down the computer a bit (like most of its competitors).

What do you dislike?

It slows down the computer a little. A bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is interesting but there are other options, such as Kaspersky or Bitdefender.

Security problems in the computers.

Norton review by sunita p.
sunita p.

"Efficient antivirus"

What do you like best?

It works perfect for all kinds of Trojans and threats. Does not make the system slow

What do you dislike?

Bit expensive.

Some time false report make you confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More secure and reliable if you have this software on

It protects the confidential data and more secure to use any website

Norton review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I like how there is daily scans of your computer and an option for a backup of your files

What do you dislike?

I don't like the price. It's too expensive to protect your computer.

I use this for backing up important data mostly

Norton review by Eileen P.
Eileen P.

"Computer Security At Hand"

What do you like best?

Having a program that keeps you up-to-date on malicious software and programs and can affect your computer and your safety.

What do you dislike?

To have a more efficient malware tracking detection program for all the new and upcoming patches that hackers try to install on your computer on a regular basis.

Keep your records safe from hackers and scam artist.

Norton review by Lauren T.
Lauren T.

"Great security for my computer"

What do you like best?

Norton provides continuous security protection and monitoring. It's easy to use and provides extensive security checks and reports.

What do you dislike?

Overall, norton is a great product and therefore I do not have any suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product that covers all of your security needs.

This product provides full protection from online security threats and helps manage files on my computers from possible threats.

Norton review by Kristin K.
Kristin K.

"Great software for Anti Virus!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and lots of helpful topics are available

What do you dislike?

Packaging and the overall look could be more updated

Helps us solve Virus protection problems and the mobile feature.

Norton review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Manager, Customer Success"

What do you like best?

The ease of installation and use. Norton has the best options preset but you can update as needed with a quick click.

What do you dislike?

There are so many software options it would be nice to have a package set option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is by far the best overall software to use. I have been at multiple places where we were secure from intrusions due to Norton, while others fell prey.

We solve for security for intrusion via router, network, software and email. Also keeps my devices in optimized shape and running securely.

Norton review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Norton (home use)"

What do you like best?

i dont like much about the product, I uninstalled it after a year. However it is nice that you can stay ahead of some threats and known vectors in the technology environment.

What do you dislike?

i feel like the process the runs when it is scanning my machine bogs down the performance of the computer. I dont like paying for antivirus especially when I feel like it affects my performance

I was using it to defend against things on my new computer for about a year. After that I researched and found that I liked a free product called Avira

Learning about Norton?

* We monitor all Norton reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.