We are using Notepad in our Company & Projects. Below are the likes:
1. Notepad is used for SQL commands to Edit which is easy to view, Edit and remove the commands. Best Suitable for TSQL commands to view and order by the BEBIN to END commands as required.
2. Used to Open big EDW (Enterprise Dataware House) files from the FTP system. Usually for our Healthcare projects we used this product to open the GB size files from the system which is quicker than Ultra EDIT tool.
3. Easy to remove the spaces using Blank Operations which is used for .Net codings and SQL codings to oview.
4. Line comment operations is easy have it for commenting and uncommenting the SQL codes.
5. Used to view multiple languages and examples are Python, Smalltalk, Visual Basic, Pearl & TSQL of any types.
6. Auto completion helps to type a coding as required for lot of open systems (Auto command operations)
Some of the dislikes are:
1. Open big files take more time rather than Ultra EDIT tools.
2. License is costly as money required to procure.
3. some of the commands in SQL are not yet updated in the system Like NOLOCK, CTE and others etc.,