Novocall

4.7
(3 reviews)

Click-to-callback solution that helps companies increase sales calls, manage sales and grow.

Work for Novocall?

Learning about Novocall?

Categories

Novocall Reviews

Ask Novocall a Question
Showing 3 Novocall reviews
Novocall review by Len K.
Len K.

"Great Product and Awesommme Support!"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Novocall is probably their team - they listen to their users and JJ responded to me within seconds! Setup took less than 20 minutes and when I had questions these guys got back to me at 2 am in the morning! Professionally looking end product. It does exactly what it says. Widget sits nicely on my Weebly website, looks very good and works flawlessly.

What do you dislike?

I can't integrate with my google calendar. The last thing I want is for a prospect to schedule a call with me and me not be able to return the call. Inability to handle different company names for different widgets and clients drives me nuts. No Zapier or webhooks yet so automation is out of reach for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very flexible implementation. Give your website a more professional feel.

Easy to install, and you can have this up and running in minutes. Would recommend anybody who runs local marketing and lead generation. Or if you are a tech and/or marketing savvy business owner. I've tried chats but they've never worked

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Novocall
Novocall review by BluePerks S.
BluePerks S.

"Perfect for Digital Marketer"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use, it provides instant results which was able prove the value of my digital campaign in other channels that is hard to track.

What do you dislike?

It works as it is described. There is nothing notably to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are selling a complex product/service. Can consider joining their partners program.

Customer retention is a problem for most agencies. As i provide a new way of converting customers and is able to attribute it to my campaign, our customers will be happy and stay with us longer.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Novocall review by User

"The perfect solution if you're doing business by phone"

What do you like best?

Easy setup. Got it working in about 15 minutes and received first phone call the next day. Customizable widget (design and triggers).

What do you dislike?

I don't like that configuring the SMS text is only in the Team subscription plan.

I put the widget on my website so my clients can request the call from me. It's really convenient for them.

There are not enough reviews of Novocall for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
(438 reviews)
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
RingCentral Office Logo
RingCentral Office
3.8
(235 reviews)
RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
4.0
(171 reviews)
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
3.9
(127 reviews)
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
(93 reviews)
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
4.0
(101 reviews)
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
(74 reviews)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
(47 reviews)
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.
Vonage Logo
Vonage
3.6
(37 reviews)
Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
Nextiva Logo
Nextiva
(36 reviews)
The Nextiva technology platform is a state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure that allows a company's employees to conduct their business from anywhere.

Learning about Novocall?

* We monitor all Novocall reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories