Nozbe

(14 reviews)

Nozbe is a powerfll cross-platform app that helps in your time and project management.

Work for Nozbe?

Learning about Nozbe?

Compare Nozbe to Similar Solutions

Nozbe Reviews

Ask Nozbe a Question
Showing 13 Nozbe reviews
Nozbe review by Carolina R.
Carolina R.

"A complete tool to manage your projects, that's Nozbe."

What do you like best?

I am fascinated by the synchronization and integration with all my applications to manage the activity of my tasks or projects, it complements me to be in my social networks and have an established criterion so that this can publish or generate any additional content for any campaign. Its deployment on different platforms fascinates me, having the application on my mobile device within my reach and so organize each task and have a rigorous follow-up of how each member of the team is doing.

What do you dislike?

It is unfortunate that there is no free version with a long stay, however, this does not limit that you can try a short project in your free trial. But this coverage is one month, it would be great to have the integration of diagrams and leveling to generate some pretty dynamic reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can expect a lot of this tool for its easy and effective operation to manage your applications, to have everything in one, since its integration is great with Dropbox, Google Calendar and among others that will make you get much out of it.

It has benefited me to have it on each platform and so have it on my device, synchronize what I'm doing when I'm out of the office and reach the company and have everything in the cloud reserved for any follow-up. You can document any progress and even complement any annotation with an attachment to show your results.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nozbe
Nozbe review by Gabrielle T.
Gabrielle T.

"Great experience for professional and personal use"

What do you like best?

I highly enjoyed using Nozbe. I loved that there were both the mobile app and the desktop version available. My colleagues and I were able to use the app for both personal and professional use to increase productivity and to add further accountability. The integrations available were excellent and the interface of the product was perfect and clean. I did not have much experience with customer service but I am sure that they are great.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I can that I did no enjoy with this app. This was a great task management system with a great interface which is always a plus. I would love to see more integrations. I would also love for there to be a free version that could include adding team members like other apps such as Slack or Asana.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that Nozbe create more ways for support as well as a better tutorial process as such a great and intentional system can be overwhelming to learn to navigate. There are may features that go unused because of lack of knowledge on how to use these features or sometimes that they even exists.

Productivity was a huge issue. This app helped with that as well as the forgetfulness that often occurs with project managers of the smaller task that are not of high importance. Having the to-do list handy on the app or on my desk top was a huge help.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Nozbe review by Jakub C.
Jakub C.

"Best GTD friendly app"

What do you like best?

Best Getting Things Done app as I know. The goal of this app was to make software that helps to get as much as possible from Davids Allen method and it nailed it. Very user friendly interface, simple and easy to use. Support is very good, they answer very quickly and solved all problems that I've ever had. Right now paper calendar and this app is all I need to organize my work, schedule days and stay productive.

What do you dislike?

So far worst thing to me is that Nozbe doesn't support Windows Phone (which is actually common but as a user of old Nokia it still bothers me). I experienced problems with synchornisation bettween platforms few times. It has some integrations with other software (Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote) but it still lacks some like One Note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use trial and see if it works for you. I used it for 30 days (and after this time you can still use Nozbe but with limited projects) and I found that is so useful and helpful that I just wanted it back on my computer.

It helps me organize my time and all daily tasks. As a freelancer I have lot of clients and sometimes it gets tough to schedule everything in right order to nail all daily goals and Nozbe is a great support in that.

Nozbe review by Christian C.
Christian C.

"Simple Task Management at A Great Price"

What do you like best?

-Nozbe incorporates a very intuitive and easy to use interface

-For personal use and small businesses, the price is low for what you get in return

-The ability to assign teams and manage tasks across different projects

-The calendar view of tasks help to prioritize

What do you dislike?

-There are other similar products for free

-There's honestly not too much to dislike with this product

-This product helped my team to transition away from using a different task management platform.

-The ability to sort tasks and subtasks based on teams and projects made for better team cohesion and efficient task resolution.

Nozbe review by User

"Nozbe gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like that you can add multiple tasks and assign them to more than one person.

What do you dislike?

The having to add things and then drill down into it to add things like dates and times. Speaking of adding times, they should just let you type in a time instead of picking an hour and then the minutes in only 5 minute increments. They should also have an auto arrange feature that would arrange your tasks by due date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good basic program to use, and with some improvements it would be great!

This has been a good way for my boss and I to communicate tasks between us electronically since we are not always in the office together.

Nozbe review by Ayush V.
Ayush V.

"Amazing tool to maintain ToDo and Priority lists. Really helpful."

What do you like best?

1. Simplicity and Ease stole the show. Very Efficient UI . You can put a task in just a breeze !

2. Mobile Applications are so good. They are lightweight and very fast. Liked it.

What do you dislike?

No cons about software. Exactly what it is meant for. Not such dislikes with software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good productivity management for small teams. Recommended.

Very good productivity and efficiency with respect to building tasks list in workplace. Liked the Simplicity as it helps in generating good reports.

Nozbe review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"not anything extraordinary, but i understand its uses "

What do you like best?

very easy to use and straightforward. from the second i started using the program i knew exactly how to use it.

What do you dislike?

doesn't seem worth it for the money. i would never spend money on a subscription because everything you can do on nozbe, you can do on any other free program

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use and definitely could make your life easier

very easy to stay organized and keep work colleagues in the loop. seems very similar to google docs but with some other unique features

Nozbe review by Tori F.
Tori F.

"Nozbe Review"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of employees every day tasks. This allows me to see what has been completed and what has not. It's also better to track every task through nozbe instead of trying to keep track of every email/text message with a task attached to it.

What do you dislike?

I would like to tag a name in the comments section. I have to go in to every task and read the comments to see if anything was addressed to me or not.

This is solving having task assignments be organized and all in one system instead of countless emails and phone calls.

Nozbe review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Love the UI of this app, it is so much prettier than other task/project management apps I've used. I love that it has true GTD functionality.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I miss from an app we used to use is the ability to assign tasks to another person. This was hugely important. With Nozbe you have to create a shared project in order to do this, and this creates project creep/projects with no no context other than to share tasks with one person. I also wish it had task dependencies/GANT charts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for something that's intuitive and pretty, look no further. Are you using this to assign tasks to others? This will have to be done as a work around.

Task management.

Nozbe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to use, simple UI"

What do you like best?

Nozbe has a simple UI which makes for very efficient usage! Easy to assign other team members to tasks and easily manage projects.

What do you dislike?

When you add tasks to Projects, it does not add the task to your "Inbox" unless you star it as a priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the pricing of Nozbe versus the competitors and decide if their simple UI and "basic approach" is enough for your needs!

Task management, delegating work and staying on top of projects.

Nozbe review by User in Internet

"A Good GTD Software"

What do you like best?

It is multi-platform and works on all of my devices without having to buy it multiple times.

What do you dislike?

The monthly cost is a little expensive vs other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day trial and see if it works for your team. The only way to make this software a success is to have total team buy in and adoption.

It was great to have a collaborative environment to tackle complex problems and projects.

Nozbe review by User

"It's A Game Changer! "

What do you like best?

I like that I can jot down anything into Nozbe as soon as it comes into my head. I use way less paper and sticky notes that get lost and ripped etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints yet. I've been using it for about 1.5 years now.

We are definitely way more effective communicating as a team. We don't have to email as much and that's awesome!!

Nozbe review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

I have used this tool for over 5 years now. I have seen t go through updates and it is constantly thinking about how it can help boot productivity.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t allow you to place a time amount on a task if it takes more than a day to complete it.

Productivity

Intercommunication within the organization

Learning about Nozbe?

* We monitor all Nozbe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Nozbe to Similar Solutions