Nudge

4.8

Nudge is a Modern Networking App that uses relationship strength to help individuals and teams engage the right prospects, customers or anyone they care about. Filtering out everything else.

Work for Nudge?

Learning about Nudge?

Nudge Reviews

Ask Nudge a Question
Showing 21 Nudge reviews
Nudge review by Chris G.
Chris G.

"Must have for sales reps and relationship builders"

What do you like best?

Effective for quick lead research, stand out by sending more personalized sales outreach with quality insights, 100x better than Rapportive. Makes personalized email outreach incredibly effective and easy to do. I also love being able to track key accounts. By having my key accounts in one place, I'm able to reach out at the right time with the right message. Thanks Nudge for building an awesome product!

What do you dislike?

On my wishlist: Having access to quick email templates, integration with HubSpot, multi-channel support (email, phone, LinkedIn Sales Nav). Great product and team. Can't wait to see what they build next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the Chrome extension here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nudge-for-chrome/gpnemkmdbjgokgjabioaicbjncohomfo?hl=en

Nudge.ai for Chrome has made it easy to create targeted relationships with key accounts as opposed to sending generic/spammy sales outreach. It's also incredibly useful for re-engaging contacts that have gone cold. I've been able to open and re-open many deals because of the insights that Nudge pulled for me. When you use Nudge and craft a compelling message to a buyer, they have a strong incentive to take a call with you (the sales rep). It's a no-brainer. I've also started using Nudge for strengthening my personal network.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nudge
Nudge review by Lexi H.
Lexi H.

"Mandatory tool for every Sales team"

What do you like best?

Nudge makes it easier and FASTER to access the data behind the relationships between my SLT and prospects and then connect the dots to schedule meetings. The new age way of selling is through social interactions and relationships which is what Nudge allows me to do - AT SCALE. The conversations I now have with prospects with access to this valuable data are significantly better and more personal leading to higher conversion and revenue.

What do you dislike?

Now that Nudge has made significant improvements to their integrations with tools such as Salesforce, Slack and Salesloft I have very few things to say in terms of improvements. Love that the Nudge team is always evolving the product and being innovative working closely with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have clean territory lists and get all of your SLT to connect to the app.

1. Understanding and leveraging the relationships within our company and the prospects we are reaching out to to drive revenue.

2. Speed to lead. Using tools like Linkedin to find this kind of data takes weeks and still does not uncover the level of the relationship like Nudge does. What I used to do in a month for territory research now takes minutes.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Nudge review by Marisa P.
Marisa P.

"The little black book of account based sales"

What do you like best?

I've been using Nudge for about a week now and have been seriously impressed with the amount of information they provide. The most helpful thing is the email I get every morning providing social information on the people I have meetings with that day as well as a few people that it recommends I reach out to and nurture the relationship because it has been a while.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more info on what "collaboration" does within your team or outside your network with other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an account based sales approach, I highly recommend Nudge to keep up with not only your contacts but the company itself.

Great integration with Salesloft Cadence and the ability to see if people on my team have reached out to the same company recently which prevents you stepping on someones toes.

Nudge review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Nudge.ai Review"

What do you like best?

Nudge.ai is the easiest way to bring the lifeblood of your prospecting work into one place. Its slick interface and easy-to-consume news design allows our team to stay current on company alerts, tap in with right people, and know what to lead with. We see significant wins from the Nudge's ability to designate specific types of trigger events - it makes it easy to share a reason to reach out, across multiple teams. It fosters a sense of collaboration that we weren't getting from our CRM. Whether you're an individual contributor or scaling a sales team, Nudge.ai is an awesome way to supercharge productivity, efficiency and the way you create personalized messaging, at scale. The sense of support we have from the product, success and leadership teams feels akin to that of a team member versus a provider. Nudge is chalked with passionate people and deeply skilled teams who are 100% focused on making sales teams more successful. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike about nudge. I'd recommend to any sales professional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

- Keying in on the right reasons to reach out

- Establishing communication with the right people early on

- Scaling personalized outreach

Nudge review by Victoria B.
Victoria B.

"Using Nudge as a Customer Success Manager"

What do you like best?

Nudge gives me quick and easy access to information on the customers I speak with related to their business, their interests and social activity. I can get this all in one easy to use location!

What do you dislike?

There's so many outlets for information these days that sometimes there's a bit of noise in the information you receive about companies you follow so it takes some fine tuning of what you are interested in knowing about. The team is also great at helping make sure new sources of information are added to their data set so you don't miss anything!

We use it to help us measure our relationships with our customers as well as leverage information about their companies or personal interests to have a more meaningful conversation.

Nudge review by Godfrey Lloyd G.
Godfrey Lloyd G.

"Insights to Nudge from a Sales and Account Manager perspective."

What do you like best?

Nudge.ai for Chrome has made it easy to create targeted relationships with key accounts.

The integration with Salesloft Cadance gives me the ability to see other relationships from my company into target accounts.

The Insights provided daily help to keep key relationships on the radar and leverage new information about accounts and contacts that make for a relevant reason to reach out.

Saving on the Hustle and focusing on the Relevant!

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have an area that I dislike.

Measuring strength of my connections in the accounts I manage as a CSM

Nudge review by Imran B.
Imran B.

"Prioritize account research"

What do you like best?

In our data-rich, trust-poor environment nudge stands out with its ability to provide relevant (and easy to see) relationship information.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could understand the list feature better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Nudge to help me determine the most effective steps and ways to personalize in prospecting new and current clients.

Nudge allows me to be more human in my interactions. It helps me provide reminders and meaningful ways to stay in touch, instead of just blasting automated cadences of "touching base."

Find and grow the right relationships that drive sales.

Nudge review by Markie B.
Markie B.

"Simple way for our SDRs to map high value relationships between our prospects and Senior Leaders "

What do you like best?

Simple way for our SDRs to map high value relationships between our prospects and Senior Leadership Team. It gives us insight into the actual relationship vs. a connection.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a bit more intuitive but otherwise it is easy to use/navigate as an admin.

Nudge provides the actual engagement layer that other tools do not provide. We all have MANY LinkedIn connections but the value for our SDRs really lies within the relationship strength and understanding how we can leverage our Senior Leadership team to make solid introductions to highly qualified accounts and prospects.

We also use it to identify which deals (accounts) have 2 way relationships which is great to understand how deals are progressing as well as it gives us more insight into which deals are single threaded in our pipeline.

Nudge review by Kyle N.
Kyle N.

"Highly Reccomend "

What do you like best?

Nudge gives my reps the ability to find the fast path to a deal. Relationships can be essential to create and close opportunities and Nudge allows you to find and strengthen the ones that matter.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you need a workaround or two in order to perform very specific searches but that functionality seems to be released at a rapid pace.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their team is awesome to work with. Great support and service.

More opps created by AE's/BDR's. Better identify business challenges to solve. Increase deal velocity through relationships and insight. Get stuck deals moving again.

Nudge review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"My Top 5 Reasons for Loving Nudge [2017]"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and integration across multiple 3rd party apps such as Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce..

What do you dislike?

That I do not yet have the ability to export a list of my contacts as a .csv - I will be harping on this until it is developed ;P

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get familiar with Nudge. Use it and offer your feedback to the Nudge development team. This is a fantastic tool to help streamline many social selling activities.

Targeted outreach based on title, location and relationship strength

Nudge review by User in Computer Software

"Intel Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love having prospect and customer events and profiles brought to me daily. Specifically find value with the list-building and overall configurability.

What do you dislike?

I'm relatively new to Nudge and, so far, there are no issues with it. I have recommended it to my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nudge is a definite tool for every sales and CSM team out there. Prospects and customers respond positively to teams who take the time to understand them.

Market data and company insights. Better understanding of what is driving prospects to our door and it is enabling us to build better product demo's for the sales team.

Nudge review by Jay F.
Jay F.

"Give Context to your Contacts"

What do you like best?

Intuitive, easy to understand and a delight to use

What do you dislike?

Have not found anything to dislike. I am still figuring it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to try and see for yourself.

Following up an email and giving context to who has sent you an email can make or break your day when you are getting more than a 100 email a day. Nudge does this elegantly. I am sure I am just scratching the surface of what it can do, but I am very happy with the product.

Nudge review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"The app that sustains my network"

What do you like best?

I'm an avid fan and user of Nudge. I have a vast network of colleagues, customers, friends and family across the globe. Nudge keeps me connected to them by keeping my highest valued connections top of mind while allowing me to keep in touch with hundreds of people that would have fallen through the cracks without Nudge.

People ask me how I'm able to keep up to date with my network and I answer one word: Nudge

What do you dislike?

Keep improving the mobile experience! Really nothing to dislike.

Keep connected with my network

Nudge review by Danielle L.
Danielle L.

"Nudge is very helpful"

What do you like best?

I appreciate having detailed, timely insight into my prospects before reaching out.

What do you dislike?

I find that the Nudge chrome extension often conflicts with my Hubspot extension, so I have two separate Chrome profiles to use both.

We use Nudge as part of our sales outreach stack

Nudge review by Nomi C.
Nomi C.

"Using Nudge to engage and keep updated on member news"

What do you like best?

Everything is in on place. I can stay engaged and receive updates about what our members are doing in one spot and I don't have to try to create a way to do this myself. Makes my life easier

What do you dislike?

Does not integrate with some other tools we use to communicate on

Online/digital community, making connections with members & prospects.

Nudge review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"The most complete Sales Intelligence Platform"

What do you like best?

Since it is crowd sourced and uses A.I. the information is accurate and current. I use the morning email to make up my prospect routine and it gives me great ideas to start conversations.

What do you dislike?

It is not there fault but I need to clean up my contacts and focus over the years I have put too many contact into and was too aggressive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a daily habit and invite everyone in your eco-system.

Finding leads and relationships.

Nudge review by Glenn M.
Glenn M.

"Productive and efficient"

What do you like best?

The ability to see contact transactional history and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this point.

Client management efficiency. Having this on my email and my calendar are incredibly helpful.

Nudge review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Handy Relationship Management Enabler"

What do you like best?

Omni presence and insightful reminders with enough details to save searching time

What do you dislike?

Occupies space I like to use sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep at it!

Provide a docking button alternative to open/close the Nudge pane, so it doesn't eat up real state on the screen when is not being used.

Don't let the ball drop with maintaining key relationships alive and well nurtured.

Nudge review by Ananda A.
Ananda A.

"Key Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Provides unique and actionable insights on people I am meeting as well as optimizing my contact strategy

What do you dislike?

Daily emails do not always share insights relevant to a particular department in the organization that I am dealing with

Sales and Business Development

Nudge review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Accessing the real Network of my Network"

What do you like best?

Building a large network in today's connected is easy, building a real and valuable network is much harder. nudge allows me to focus on the latter and build and maintain real connections

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the tool could start to promote people to stay connected with or start building relationships with based on how they are engaging the network, buying etc

Identifying new business opportunities, growing new networks and connecting people whom I think should connect

Nudge review by Executive Sponsor in Philanthropy
Executive Sponsor in Philanthropy

"Pleased"

What do you like best?

the gmail plugin and the info it provides me

What do you dislike?

Too much logging in for more details -pain point

provides background on prospects and opportunities for conversation

Learning about Nudge?

* We monitor all Nudge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.