NueMD

NueMD offers secure, cloud-based software to simplify practice management and billing operations.

Work for NueMD?

Learning about NueMD?

NueMD Reviews

Ask NueMD a Question
Showing 18 NueMD reviews
NueMD review by <span>Caitlin P.</span>
Caitlin P.

"Great Software, Not Without Issues"

What do you like best?

I love the design and layout of the ease of use of the product. They really streamline most processes through this software. The training that came with the software was really great and intense. They provide a helpful and handy notebook with information as well as an easy to use help center. The representatives are very helpful over the phone and generally can get any requests or issues solved with one phone call.

What do you dislike?

I've had two bad experiences with parts of the software not working for me. This became a problem that was not fixed in one phone call and unfortunately we are still working on fixing this issue. They have been very responsive to my issue and they immediately pushed it up to top tier of service.

Training is intense, I was doing all of the training as i don't have a CA right now, but might not be too bad as a doc with a CA in the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fell in love with the software and initially overlooked some things I should have paid more attention to. Make sure to complete all training and to ask for help if you don't understand how to do something, it will help you down the line.

Always call support right away with a problem, usually they can help you immediately.

If you want to streamline SOAP this is a great software!

Time management

Time saving

Streamlining of Processes

Online Scheduling

App Usage

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NueMD
NueMD review by Administrator

"Reports are lacking"

What do you like best?

The support at NueMD is better than most EMRs I have dealt with in the past. Whenever I have had a problem, the techs I have dealt with very thoroughly troubleshoot and try to help. I like the dialogue box that appears when logging out that asks if you’ve enjoyed using NueMD today. If you say no, an email is immediately sent asking why and phone follow up also happens

What do you dislike?

Reports are very user unfriendly. I consistently get a message that says “Conflict occurred. Report cannot be run at this time.” The only solution that has been effective is to either repeatedly run the report until the error resolved itself or completely log out and log back in thus wasting a lot of time.

We have been able to convert client charts from paper to EHR. We are also able to take credit card payments directly in client charts as well as keep cards on file, minimizing our AR.

What Medical Practice Management solution do you use?

NueMD review by User

"Difficult to use on a MAC"

What do you like best?

The scheduling part works well. It is easy to use and allows you to do several things such as printing receipts easily.

What do you dislike?

The actual medical records part is difficult to navigate compared to an EMR that I previously used. We have Mac computers and inputing information is very slow. It takes at least 30 seconds for one sentence to form. An error message often pops up and says that it stopped working. We restart in at least 3 times a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would love for Nuesoft to do one day intensive onsite training to really teach you how to fully utilize the program. The cost is high enough where onsite training should be provided one time included in the cost. The online training program takes weeks to do, and in a busy college health medical practice, there is not much time to do several weeks of online training.

We have solved how to open it on our computer desktop. We were having to open it online previously and it would not work on the desktop. The scheduling is the most convenient and user friendly. Our schedule is organized and keeps us on task.

"certified nurse midwife"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of scheduling patients. The scheduling is very user friendly. It is nice that we can print receipts. It helps that providers are able to see when patients are ready.

What do you dislike?

While using the EHR there is often a lag in typing. We have been told that it is due to the fact that we have Mac computers. There are often error messages and there is a lot of trouble opening pages. I have difficulty moving from one patient to the next

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does not work well with Mac computers. The scheduling portion is very user friendly though and helpful.

We are not using it to solve business problems. The benefits are scheduling patients. The scheduler works well. We use it to print receipts too.

NueMD review by User in Higher Education

"NueMD Review"

What do you like best?

The appearance and ease of the program makes it manageable, especially with color coding the tools and options. By having the ability to identify certain tasks and procedures through the color scheme, it makes it more fun and attractive versus using a standard medical platform, such as Meditech.

What do you dislike?

One of the key things I wish could be changed is moving a patient from one time slot to another while checked in. Although this isn't a requirement, we do frequently run into circumstances where a patient has to be moved from one nurse to another. Rather than being able to simply move it over, we have to 'uncheck' them from their time slot, move them to another provider, and then re-admit them.

We’re solving medical record needs and transferring from physical to digital charts, so this will be a magnificent addition to our clinic. Having the ability to print off immunization records without having to make copies from physical charts will be an incredible asset.

NueMD review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Overall a great service for medical and therapeutic practitioners"

What do you like best?

All staff members schedules are upkept on this site allowing each other to see who works when and with which patient, all client/patient information is stored easily in one program, and it has a great set up for taking case notes for counseling clients.

What do you dislike?

The internet connection can be slow with this service making it difficult as slow to adjust scheduling errors, send notes to supervisors, bill someone's insurance, etc.

It is a cost effective way for all staff members to use one system that is well organized, offers many useful tools, and works great for both medical staff purposes as well as for counseling/social work purposes.

NueMD review by <span>Dianne B.</span>
Dianne B.

"Good, but frustrating"

What do you like best?

User friendly, I like the walkout statements and the end of the month provider statements, also the check-in, out so that all the providers can see who's here and discharged.

What do you dislike?

the emr does not work for us, it could be that were using Macs but when it was purchased we were told Macs would work. The only thing that works good is the scheduler, end of the month statements, and when it works its great, but locks up a lot and the desk top icon to open it never works

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I like the scheduler very friendly

NueMD review by <span>Bill M.</span>
Bill M.

"A great experience"

What do you like best?

I have used NueMD for a LONG time....at least 18 years and have RARELY had any problems. It works like a well oiled machine.

What do you dislike?

There is too much that it can do that I don't need nor use.

I have a medical/psychiatric practice and it makes billing very easy.

NueMD review by <span>Tina L.</span>
Tina L.

"The years with NueMD"

What do you like best?

very user friendly, and easy to navigate , also the training videos are very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is not to much i do not like about NueMD, at times duplicate accounts do get made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love it, would not recommend any thing else.

Billing and payroll

NueMD review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Effective"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the scheduling intergrated with documentation. This simplifies time management and effective notekeeping. It is quite easy to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few features that, for clinical work, are not as flush within the program, that is, they could be easier, or have less clicks to get to parts of the chart. This wastes time and feels frustrating especially if internet is slow. I am also frustrated with the messaging system in NueMd. You have to exit out of "new clinical message" to be able to move on.

Easier shceduling and more effective for time management.

NueMD review by <span>Kara G.</span>
Kara G.

"Love this software"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, I can find all patients in one place

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I love everything about this product

Tracking patients is wonderful

"NueMD Review"

What do you like best?

Very all-encompassing program. Able to keep counseling and health records all in one space. Well designed software.

What do you dislike?

You can't copy and paste within the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program!

I work in a facility with nurses and counselors and we all have access to the same clients in one place.

"Nue MD for therapists "

What do you like best?

I can see when my clients are here from the comfort of my office.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I am pleased with it. I am a user, so I don't know the business/technical side of it to answer that part of it.

Getting to my patients on time.

NueMD review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good for a beginning EMR. Easy to learn. "

What do you like best?

Easy to learn. Straightforward. Not a lot of bells and whistles which is a good thing. Hard to find follow up tabs.

What do you dislike?

Seemed outdated for a college based EMR platform. lagging between pages could be just put connectivity though. Hard to get help from IT folks when there was a glitch

Easy to navigate And pretty straight forward all around. For a low productivity clinic. This worked.

"Clinical Occupational Therapist"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is what I liked best. It does not require a lot of training time to be able to use effectively.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to load after the weekend.

Scheduling and arrival times- It is nice to be able to see if a client has arrived or to see and accurate daily schedule that updates as the day goes on.

NueMD review by <span>Celeste V.</span>
Celeste V.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

The flow of schedules and inventory management and reporting

What do you dislike?

Tge seperation of payment processing and the inventory structure

Practice mngmt

NueMD review by Administrator

"Great"

What do you like best?

The ability to do multiple functions. I also enjoy being able to pinpoint a patient.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to search certain things like look up patients information. i have to navigate to it

I solve scheduling errors.

NueMD review by User

"Efficient easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Simple to navigate, efficient and helpful

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about nuemd, everything is good

Helps with scheduling appointments

Learning about NueMD?

* We monitor all NueMD reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.