NumberCruncher

2.5

NumberCruncher has inventory control, order management, materials resource planning, production control capabilities, and delivers manufacturing ERP to small to medium sized businesses.

Work for NumberCruncher?

Learning about NumberCruncher?

NumberCruncher Reviews

Ask NumberCruncher a Question
Showing 3 NumberCruncher reviews
NumberCruncher review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Make purchase orders, print out inventory reports and open purchase orders report"

What do you like best?

It is simple and clear. For a small to medium size company that works. I mostly create purchase orders for packaging components for different vendors.

I can always check what location the components was delivered and stored.

It works for manufacturing companies since you can assemble a finished good. You create a Bill of materials. You can make work orders easily.

What do you dislike?

For the purpose that I need it for it really doesn't have any disadvantages.

I heard that not everyone in my office was able to get a log in user because there is a limit to maximum users that can use it on the same time.

I love the reports. They are easy to read.

Always need to know the location of the packaging component. It shows multiple locations.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NumberCruncher
NumberCruncher review by Executive Sponsor in Publishing
Executive Sponsor in Publishing

"left hanging"

What do you like best?

Polite tech guy sent out to help us. They were good at promptly billing us.

What do you dislike?

The program has never worked for us in spite of over 2 years of effort, hundreds of wasted man-hours, much frustration and false promises and thousands of wasted dollars, including us paying for several rounds of programming and a 3 day trip by one of your programmers to our offices in October 2015.

We asked them to call us to discuss a possible refund for any of the charges for a product that delivered no value to us, but no one replied to several emails or called us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a written guarantee that system will work or you will get some kind of refund.

no benefit

What Order Management solution do you use?

NumberCruncher review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Easy to use but not so good"

What do you like best?

It is just an easy ERP system that is not so complex

What do you dislike?

I don’t want to compare this one to big ERP program like SAP or Oracle but this one is only good for small organization.

Not customized enough for business and no multilevel of erp

Learning about NumberCruncher?

* We monitor all NumberCruncher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.