NumberCruncher has inventory control, order management, materials resource planning, production control capabilities, and delivers manufacturing ERP to small to medium sized businesses.

Work for NumberCruncher?

Learning about NumberCruncher?

NumberCruncher Reviews

Ask NumberCruncher a Question
Showing 2 NumberCruncher reviews
NumberCruncher review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals
What do you like best?

It is simple and clear. For a small to medium size company that works. I mostly create purchase orders for packaging components for different vendors.

I can always check what location the components was delivered and stored.

It works for manufacturing companies since you can assemble a finished good. You create a Bill of materials. You can make work orders easily.

What do you dislike?

For the purpose that I need it for it really doesn't have any disadvantages.

I heard that not everyone in my office was able to get a log in user because there is a limit to maximum users that can use it on the same time.

I love the reports. They are easy to read.

Always need to know the location of the packaging component. It shows multiple locations.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Ian Benoliel of NumberCruncher

Thank you so much for reviewing All Orders and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the software. As far as the login issue is concerned, that might of been due to how many user licenses were purchased with the All Orders software. If at ANYTIME you find that your office needs access for more people, please contact Kim, our Head of Sales, at 866-278-6243 and she will be able to assist in getting your company more user licenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NumberCruncher
NumberCruncher review by Executive Sponsor in Publishing
Executive Sponsor in Publishing

left hanging

What do you like best?

Polite tech guy sent out to help us. They were good at promptly billing us.

What do you dislike?

The program has never worked for us in spite of over 2 years of effort, hundreds of wasted man-hours, much frustration and false promises and thousands of wasted dollars, including us paying for several rounds of programming and a 3 day trip by one of your programmers to our offices in October 2015.

We asked them to call us to discuss a possible refund for any of the charges for a product that delivered no value to us, but no one replied to several emails or called us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a written guarantee that system will work or you will get some kind of refund.

no benefit

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Ian Benoliel of NumberCruncher

Good afternoon,

I'm the Marketing Supervisor at and I am extremely sorry to hear about this negative experience you had dealing with our company. After much internal review, we are unable to find ANY records of such complaints being made. Would you mind please emailing me directly at, so I can gather more specific information about your negative experience, assist you further and get to the bottom of your complaint.

What Order Management solution do you use?

Learning about NumberCruncher?

* We monitor all NumberCruncher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.