Numetric

Numetric

Numetric is a new way to think about business intelligence. Automatically clean, organize, and connect your data, filtering out noise and focusing on what matters. Simply click to filter through millions of rows of connected data in an instant. We are your team's personal data warehouse and business intelligence platform.

Work for Numetric?

Learning about Numetric?

Numetric Reviews

Ask Numetric a Question
Showing 38 Numetric reviews
Numetric review by <span>Clancy B.</span>
Clancy B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Numetric is very well designed. It it pretty flexible to accommodate multiple scenarios. They've made a lot of progress quickly for a young company and I like where they are going. Their new data warehouse tools are amazing.

What do you dislike?

There are still a lot of small things that can be annoying. The suite of charts and visualizations is still pretty small, but they have the essentials. No significant issues with it overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need a strong internal team that will fully commit to using the data warehouse tools and managing your data effectively. You'll get value from Numetric no matter what, but doing this will bring the most value.

Providing data in dynamic formats that are easier to understand and share.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Numetric
Numetric review by <span>Stan B.</span>
Stan B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, fast, solves real world business needs and provides solutions at a few mouse clicks. Customer service is always there when I need help to my questions.

What do you dislike?

I have not concerns, questions, or dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Numetric Asset Management Application for your agency is a powerful analysis tool designed to allow engineers, planners, designers, and executives perform analysis, reporting, project design, safety management and data review in one streamlined, easy to use platform. The tool allows merging of multiple data sets including asset data, roadway data, and various other layers for a seamless experience referencing data from various sources and using it to make data driven decisions regarding agency safety and assets. The tool includes the ability to quickly query the data by any attribute including type, condition, and location. The application provides two tools with the following functionality:

We have achieved ROIs of 10 to 1 using Numetric. Some solutions include streamlining analysis processes that can now be performed in a day would previously require 2 weeks .

Other business problems including merging and querying different databases: In the past this required the use of expensive IT staff. These functions (merging of different databases) with the Numetric app, can be performed by trained personnel.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Business Intelligence Platforms solution do you use?

Numetric review by <span>Paul E.</span>
Paul E.

The Numetric Experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We like the ability to drill down into data, link to our systems, upload information manually (if we wish), colorful display of information, variety of display types, and flexibility in display.

What do you dislike?

I would like a clearer, documented road map of implementation from the onset. Additional help would be some presentation training on how to best assess what the new user/us are learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead and have a very clear idea of what you want to see upon completion. Work backwards to determine where your source data resides. Include resident source data experts in the building of end product.

We're solving the management of thousands of orders per day, while not missing one, understanding the status of every one of them. We're drilling down, analytically, to find correlations in orders, product storage, and handling processes.

To be fair, we are very new to implementation and have not tapped into all the capability that Numetrics has. I believe it to be very robust and worth a very serious inquiry by any company that believes "what gets measured, gets done."

Numetric review by <span>Brock V.</span>
Brock V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Love the ease of use, customizations, and easy set up of numetric. As a sales manager, it allows me to quickly visualize the immediate results of my team so that I can make decisions on who needs help, or where our team is at instantly.

What do you dislike?

Numetric is still new, and sometimes it shows. The biggest dislike is there is no mobile app or mobile access. in theory it can work through safari on the iPhone, but it is not practical at all. This is a huge need for our business. most of our team is in the field and needs immediate access to information while on the go. Without an App we are missing out. I hope one is on the way soon.

Before Numetric we didn't have a single source for data, and often times the data we were retrieving was from Excel through shared folders, which never seemed to work, or you didn't know if it was the latest version. Numetric allows for everyone to visualize the same data set.

Numetric review by <span>Brandon W.</span>
Brandon W.

Best data analysis site

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I have enjoyed how organized and accessible to data is in table and chart format. Numetric hast the best GIS data visualization capabilities.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have had with Numetric is I cannot extract the data and download it. I use the crash analysis tool in numetric to identify the need for a corridor for UDOT. One area that could be improved is by showing the average crash rate and severity of the corridor type so we can see if the rate provided is significantly larger or lower than the statewide average.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Numetric is a great way to show and display you businesses data for analysis and makes it more useable to your employees.

I am involved in solving the transportation problems for state and local governments. We have local clients who hire us to design land development projects with whom may be able to use numetric.

Numetric review by <span>Mitzi M.</span>
Mitzi M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The thing that has impressed me most about Numetric is how they work to really understand my business needs and then work with me to fulfill those needs rather than just showing me all the bells and whistles that their product already includes..

What do you dislike?

I wish their charts and graphs could handle more complex visuals (e.g. secondary axis charting), but I've been told that's something they are working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to add an easy to implement DIY data visualization tool, especially when using secondary data sources, Numetric is a great option to consider!

The ability to easily visualize data from multiple data sources in one place (and for a reasonable amount of money) has been very helpful to our company and allows me to see patterns and changes much quicker and easier than I could before.

Learn more about Numetric

Numetric Videos

Learning about Numetric?

* We monitor all Numetric reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.