Nusii

Nusii has just the right features to help you get beautiful proposals out the door fast.

Work for Nusii?
Privia 2x

Learning about Nusii?

Nusii Reviews

Ask Nusii a Question
Showing 10 Nusii reviews
Nusii review by <span>Anthony G.</span>
Anthony G.

Nusii is a great option for making proposals

What do you like best?

What I like best about Nusii is the simplicity of the proposals themselves. They have a very nice design but they are clean and simple.

What do you dislike?

I had a little trouble with the signing feature on mobile — the signing box seems to be offset. probably a bug that they will fix soon, if not already.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great alternative to Proposify or BetterProposals. I would recommend this app for sure.

Nusii helps me make clean simple proposals to send to my clients and prospective clients in a much simpler way. Instead of writing proposals in some other app, exporting a pdf, emailing the pdf, following up with a call, the client having to print it out, sign it, scan it, send it back...instead of all that I am able to make a proposal quickly and easily, send it to the client where they can view it online and sign right there. Much better!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nusii
Nusii review by <span>Ryan C.</span>
Ryan C.

The best solution for producing easy, beautiful quotes, that win contracts and get results.

What do you like best?

Nusii produces some of the most aesthetically pleasing quotes in comparison to other online competitors. The software has an easy to use and intuitive user interface and it can be learned in minutes requiring very little setup. The price point is highly competitive and obtainable for any small business. The quote tool makes re-using quotes and quote-templates simple which saves a ton of time. Lastly the support and development team at Nusii is available, responsive, and has top-tier customer service. I strongly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool is really very strong in it's current iteration.

Better looking quotes, higher close rates, and less time spent on preparation.

What Proposal solution do you use?

Nusii review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

Nusii was easy to configure with no prior experience. Very easy to use!

What do you like best?

I missed the lifetime access code deal on Nusii by one day! Kicking myself for that one. I love Nusii. It’s very easy to use. I had never used proposal software before, so was unsure what to expect, but I had no issues. I loved that I could see when clients opened my emails and looked at the proposal. Highly recommend this product. Recommend you purchase directly through Nusii website.

Avoid AppSumo, or suffer for it. Their terrible customer service caused me great frustration. They double billed me and then wouldn’t return my contact. Then they were condescending and still haven’t answered all my issues, although they did refund both charges.

What do you dislike?

My only negative part of the experience was dealing with AppSumo. Terrible customer service.

Absolutely no negative experience with Nusii.

I needed a very affordable proposal creation and delivery solution. Nusii was perfect.

I love that I could see when clients opened emails and the proposal. It was easy to configure the sections of the proposal and edit them to my liking.

Nusii review by User in Design
User in Design
G2 Gives Campaign

They said yes !! Seeing my proposal

What do you like best?

Reusable sections come to a time saver for me as it helps me to reuse certain sections. They also do not charge an extra % of the proposal as charge fees which I really like it. As other competitors are charging.

What do you dislike?

There have been no cons as of now but they can really improve the style and design of the proposals which can help them attract more customers as the present version seems to be a bit of basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend using nusii as this can up your game in freelancing if you are a freelancer.

It solves the hassle to create attractive proposals with signature options.

Nusii review by <span>Ben H.</span>
Ben H.

Simple, beautiful Proposal software

What do you like best?

Ease of use - you can create a professional and accessible proposal in minutes. The Support that the guys at Nusii offer is absolutely superb as well - friendly, helpful but also realistic in terms of timelines for feature development. You always know where you are with the product, and if not then you can get help really quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment - the product is solid and the Roadmap suits our business perfectly. Perhaps native integration with more 3rd party services? (but I'm sure this is coming down the line)

Professional online proposals where we can easily track outcomes

Nusii review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

The best proposal generator out there

What do you like best?

Nusii has a very simple, intuitive interface. The prebuilt templates are attractive and user-friendly but more important, WRITTEN TO CONVERT. I've tried many other proposal generators / apps and finally settled on Nusii as the best of both worlds. In the first week of using it, I closed two deals and got positive feedback from both clients on the quality of the proposal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike - it's outstanding as it is... More templates are always welcome as well as more graphical elements.

I save time writing proposals which allows me to write MORE proposals and grow revenues that much faster.

Learning about Nusii?

* We monitor all Nusii reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.