Nutshell

Nutshell is CRM software that helps small-business sales reps win more deals.

Work for Nutshell?

Learning about Nutshell?

Nutshell Reviews

Ask Nutshell a Question
Showing 167 Nutshell reviews
Nutshell review by <span>Anisa C.</span>
Anisa C.

"Exceedingly great service"

What do you like best?

I'm glad that the program hava a trial version, and in two weeks you will really understand whether it suits you or not, the program completely suited our requirements. The first thing that pleased us with this program was that we could easily drop our contacts, calendars, and emails, wherever they were from us. It was simple enough to drive all contacts, business cards. Our team often has to track the trend of our team or analyze the transactions that we lost, thanks to Nutshell it becomes, perhaps.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a problem with e-mails, but it's all fixable and not so serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to simplify your work, improve and track your performance before this program is for you. She will not disappoint you.

Nutshell helps keep me informed of everything that will happen during the day. As I already wrote, it helps to easily make reports on work. It's enough to communicate quickly and easily with the team using mobile notification.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Nutshell
Nutshell review by <span>Abram C.</span>
Abram C.

"Easy to use CRM for Small businesses"

What do you like best?

I used and analyzed in many CRMs as a consultant. I believe Nutshell to be the easiest to navigate, both in desktop and mobile versions, with a high level of customization ability. Nutshell is the best CRM for generating sales of cadence in a team based on the sales process. This intelligence and setting function also helps me really understand who my customers are, where we are in a relationship, and how to take it to the next level.

What do you dislike?

I have not negative emotions! With each new release there is a lot of good that somehow made it even better. I can not wait to see where this program might be in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your companies through their installations, super to remember that daily users have to do and see = do it for them. Use management reports to pull what you need.

We needed an integrated CRM system that could help our small software companies grow and prosper. As part of what we need to automate much of the inbound sales, lead generation and pipeline management as possible. The nutshell was an excellent tool for us.

What CRM solution do you use?

Nutshell review by <span>Shawnna C.</span>
Shawnna C.

"All tools which we need to run our business."

What do you like best?

As for me, I like in Nutshell that I can easily find any contact, clients or conversation which I urgently need.

I have a wonderful system for automating sales operation. With this platform, I can track or view my leads. Hand in hand I can work with all my team on one page. Also, it is great to see a report of all our productiveness.

What do you dislike?

I guess the all working process with our report should be much easy and simple to understand. Actually, it is will helps to new users. Generally, the software is the good working system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I recommend that software. The software is useful for most people. Will helps you to create wonderful sales process. I guess we found an easy way to use CRM that does anything that we need it. I hope you will like it and it is will be a good key to your working routine.

Now we can combine and centralizes the working tools which we are used to running our company. Great working ways with calendars or Microsoft Office email with all of this we don't need to have an IT department.

Nutshell review by <span>Lin N.</span>
Lin N.

"Better to be with the report about everything."

What do you like best?

I can see the most important and up-to-date info for every individual and company our sales team cooperate with. Much easy I can sync my phone contacts, collect leads from our site, or scan business cards in the one minute.Nutshell provides easy access to customer data through the search function. We have the ability to register actions and make notes about interactions with the client. This makes my work much easier and more efficient!

What do you dislike?

I never have a problem with Nutshell. All process is really very easy and understandable. I can work calm and don't think that some problems can come during the working duties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you will forget about stressing about forgotten duty and blown deadlines. Also, you will have the ability to work with board view is the interactive method to control your pipeline. Drag and drop conduct to the next sales step and mark trade as won or canceled. much easy to control the overall health of your pipeline and faster see what needs to be done next. Definitely, I recommend.

We are always sure that every deal is handled by the rep who’s most probably to close it, based on criteria such as product type, or lead source. Faster see what needs to happen next on either deal and speed up the onboarding of new sales managers.

Nutshell review by <span>Phil C.</span>
Phil C.

"Great, easy to use CRM with fast and easy start-up"

What do you like best?

As a web-based CRM, Nutshell perfectly balances having enough functionality without becoming a chore to setup and maintain. Having transitioned from a legacy CRM (Goldmine), Nutshell checked all the boxes as it pertains to a modern CRM, including multiple user access, mobile app (iOS and Android) and cross-platform (PC or Mac) support.

What do you dislike?

The integration with my Google Calendar is great, but every now and then, I'll end up with duplicate entries. This is not a major issue, but it does get annoying. There's also a minor formatting issue I have with the way Nutshell creates events locally (and in Google Calendar), where it automatically appends Company and People names to the Title of the event and also includes all People in the Agenda field. This might be fine for some users, but I'd prefer if there were a way to alter this behavior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a ton of CRMs available, but Nutshell cuts through the crap and provides exactly the features most users need without bogging you down with extra stuff that looks/sounds great but turns out to be more trouble than it's worth!

Having a mobile CRM tool that can provide, contact info, task and activity management, and pipeline management from wherever I may be sitting.

Nutshell review by <span>Scottie G.</span>
Scottie G.

"Keep all your process in the comfortable place."

What do you like best?

I'm glad that I have the ability to work with more clear and organized program where I will sort all my conversation, contacts and my customer's list. All my sales function is automatic which allows me to know everything.

What do you dislike?

I found one place which brings little bit delay in our team. It is the hard way to understand all working process. Need real time to know how to deal with tools more faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software making our day right. Make your sales trade better and fast. Perfect monitoring at your leads. The perfect gift from CRM that can build process effective in our business.

We like to work with more effective way. We have an opportunity to centralizes the important tools which will helps us to control our working process and be sure that it is the better step to increase productivity. We always work with Microsoft Office email and we can say that it works well inside our team and doesn't make us any harm.

Learning about Nutshell?

* We monitor all Nutshell reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.