NUVI

NUVI™ is a real-time analytics platform for social media. Their platform allows brands to instantly see what people are saying about them across the internet, respond to the most important conversations, and influence behavior in real time.

Work for NUVI?

Learning about NUVI?

NUVI Reviews

Ask NUVI a Question
Showing 113 NUVI reviews
NUVI review by <span>Taylor F.</span>
Taylor F.

"We couldn't live without Nuvi!"

What do you like best?

Nuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy.

We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus.

Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team.

Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crisis).

What do you dislike?

Would love to see Nuvi offer a tool that can help to measure specific metrics (post frequency, impressions, etc.) as it relates to competitor social audits.

Historical data does not pull Facebook/Instagram data (only Twitter). Needs to include all social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for any marketer in the social/digital space looking for a powerful social listening tool.

Nuvi is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NUVI
NUVI review by <span>Tarron A.</span>
Tarron A.

"Great Tool with Great Expierence"

What do you like best?

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Sydney & her team the last 2 years and couldn’t be more happy with their knowledge and customer service. What I like best is the capability that the AI has. It becomes smarter over time allowing for more accurate social listening data.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like. My account team has been very helpful from day 1. I'm pretty good at learning the ends & outs of software so learning to use the system was pretty straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Nuvi. It integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin as well as many more. The social monitoring AI is very slick, and keeps it easy to keep track of all your engagements (Social Monitoring) throughout Social Media. Not only that, it has the ability to post, schedule your social media content from inside its dashboard.

Give them a call and see for yourself.

Social monitoring, reputation management with audience insights. This is a data machine if used correctly. The data it provides over time will allow you to optimize your social media strategy.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

NUVI review by <span>Alicia J.</span>
Alicia J.

"Do NOT Sign an Agreement with NUVI"

What do you like best?

Absolutely Nothing positive to say about my short lived, high cost experience with NUVI. They only do a demo and will not let you "test drive" the product before you sign a contract..... I wish I had never even found out about NUVI, I basically spent the savings I was using for my 10th anniversary vacation to buy out my contract, worst business decision I ever made!

What do you dislike?

After using their tool for 30 days I discovered there were limitations and my small marketing team could not automate much of what we needed to. I wanted to cancel the service but they were unwilling to do so, yes I signed a contract but at the end of the day their product did not streamline the process like they initially said it would. In the end I am PERSONALLY paying the contract off, as it was my fault I signed a contract and will not charge my company for it. Bad customer service, bad Karma, bad company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON"T DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!

NUVI review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"DON'T TRUST NUVI!"

What do you like best?

Not much anymore. They changed their software but arent servicing the current version yet Im stuck paying for a service that doesnt work!

What do you dislike?

Instead of monthly billing, the are so desperate for cash that they want a lump sum payment of $5000, an increase from what I'm paying now.

Their customer service is non-existent and I have serious doubts about the longevity of this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the 1 year commitment and their requirement of cancelling in writing 30 days prior to your rebewal date.

None right now since I am not getting alerts or data that I am monitoring. Im essentially burning money. The company was better and then 2016 happened. Ive gone through a handful of account managers and now am assigned to a team. There's no customer service, their social media presence is horrible (for a company that's supposedly an expert in this field) and their product is broken.

NUVI review by <span>Melissa D.</span>
Melissa D.

"NUVI - wasn't a great fit for us"

What do you like best?

NUVI generated a LOT of data, and it was available in an interesting graphic format.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to use, not great for engagement, half the time sentiment indicators were incorrect (it would often flag words like "don't" as negative), and it was often slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that NUVI offers very deep, yet narrow data. If you're looking for social listening but don't really need lots of engagement tools, then you'll probably do fine. However, one thing to take into account is that the Sentiment data can sometimes be misleading, and you'll have to take a close look at the data points to make sure they're not being misinterpreted (i.e. - words like "don't" were often listed as negative by the system).

We have actually stopped using NUV because it just wasn't doing what we needed it to. YMMV.

NUVI review by <span>Quaetapo .</span>
Quaetapo .

"Great tool for social intelligence"

What do you like best?

We've been using Nuvi for over a year now and it's become a central tool in our social intelligence and social relationship management strategies for clients. We find it invaluable as a contributor to building our Account Based Marketing programs and delivering critical information in a timely fashion for our clients, their influencers and competitors activity.

What do you dislike?

The main difficulty we have experienced has revolved around the building of monitors and the filtering process to ensure we're getting the right information being monitored. Part of this has to do with the narrower targeting we undertake as a B2B agency. We also have found the level of activity of companies and individuals in this space in Australia can be quite small. To address this, for us it would be helpful if we could have greater capabilities with LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Nuvi team to help implement and keep your service optimised. They work hard to help get it right.

As an intelligence tool it's helping to keep our clients informed of activity associated with the brands and products, so this becomes critical in giving them information that is timely and has currency. As a planning tool, it's been incredibly beneficial in developing our content strategies as well as impacting on SEO/SEM through keeping us informed of topics and phrases that are in use.

Learning about NUVI?

* We monitor all NUVI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.