NUVI

NUVI™ is a real-time analytics platform for social media. Their platform allows brands to instantly see what people are saying about them across the internet, respond to the most important conversations, and influence behavior in real time.

Work for NUVI?

Learning about NUVI?

NUVI Reviews

Ask NUVI a Question
Showing 115 NUVI reviews
NUVI review by Taylor Nicole V.
Taylor Nicole V.

"We couldn't live without Nuvi!"

What do you like best?

Nuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy.

We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus.

Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team.

Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crisis).

What do you dislike?

Would love to see Nuvi offer a tool that can help to measure specific metrics (post frequency, impressions, etc.) as it relates to competitor social audits.

Historical data does not pull Facebook/Instagram data (only Twitter). Needs to include all social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for any marketer in the social/digital space looking for a powerful social listening tool.

Nuvi is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NUVI
NUVI review by Tania D.
Tania D.

"Huge potential thrown away with lack of innovation and changes they can't explain from day to day"

What do you like best?

Fell in love with their visuals a while back. Other than that, their data is limited, they say fb is limited to all but other platforms like BW or Sysomos somehow get it (???)

I'll admit it is easy to use, but whats the point if the data just isn't there.....they fell way behind and that is the reason I happily canceled.

What do you dislike?

Limited data sources (they'll try to tell you otherwise, but if you run ANY other tools vs NUVI at the same time, you'll see these guys barely scrape the surface.

I had 5 different Account Managers and the person who sold me the tool is gone (along with the 3 that came after him since the company was acquired by some publishing tool they tried to sell me for way too much.

Pricing is way to high for what they offer. They act like they are in the same field as BrandWatch and NetBase, when in reality they are closer to a nicer looking Hootsuite.

IF YOU NEED DATA - STAY AWAY FROM NUVI!

IF YOU NEED FLEXIBILITY IN PRICING - STAY AWAY (should be a way cheaper solution for what they offer)

IF YOU DON'T NEED THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH MESSY CONTRACTS - STAY AWAY!

WORST business decision we made last year was committing to a contract.

You've been warned!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this company is not headed in the right direction. The lack of innovation and constant technical issues they have with the tool is damaging to clients.

At the end they created more problems than solutions. Ran out of things to say to my clients. "They are doing upgrades", "They are working on it", etc

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

NUVI review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Incredible Software for Listening & Engagement"

What do you like best?

Scheduling software is incredible. Monitors for listening are easy to setup, tweak, and utilize for proactive engagement. Reports are the best I've ever seen from a listening software company. Also, the BEST part is the Client Success Support manager (Amberlyn) assigned to my account! She made me an expert in a matter of weeks, showing value and ROI to my company for utilizing NUVI as well as helped me go from learner to strategic user within a month! I can't recommend NUVI enough!

What do you dislike?

Whatever I disliked was fixed (originally no video upload capability - now they have it; originally no calendar visibility across users from the same account - now they have it). Whatever issues I had, I was able to voice to the developers themselves and saw it implemented within months! Amazing!

I manage social media MYSELF for a nation's top 50 New Home Builder. NUVI allowed me to not only optimize my efforts, but duplicate myself in regards to social media publishing, creative, and engagement by listening to what users and competitors are saying and taking a competitive advantage. NUVI took our Facebook group from 15K followers to 26K followers in only 4 months as well as drove more sales YTD than all last year's social media was able to harvest! We have been notified of negative posts and feedback quicker through NUVI notifications than any other platform is able to deliver.

NUVI review by Tarron A.
Tarron A.

"Great Tool with Great Expierence"

What do you like best?

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Sydney & her team the last 2 years and couldn’t be more happy with their knowledge and customer service. What I like best is the capability that the AI has. It becomes smarter over time allowing for more accurate social listening data.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like. My account team has been very helpful from day 1. I'm pretty good at learning the ends & outs of software so learning to use the system was pretty straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Nuvi. It integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin as well as many more. The social monitoring AI is very slick, and keeps it easy to keep track of all your engagements (Social Monitoring) throughout Social Media. Not only that, it has the ability to post, schedule your social media content from inside its dashboard.

Give them a call and see for yourself.

Social monitoring, reputation management with audience insights. This is a data machine if used correctly. The data it provides over time will allow you to optimize your social media strategy.

NUVI review by Alicia J.
Alicia J.

"Do NOT Sign an Agreement with NUVI"

What do you like best?

Absolutely Nothing positive to say about my short lived, high cost experience with NUVI. They only do a demo and will not let you "test drive" the product before you sign a contract..... I wish I had never even found out about NUVI, I basically spent the savings I was using for my 10th anniversary vacation to buy out my contract, worst business decision I ever made!

What do you dislike?

After using their tool for 30 days I discovered there were limitations and my small marketing team could not automate much of what we needed to. I wanted to cancel the service but they were unwilling to do so, yes I signed a contract but at the end of the day their product did not streamline the process like they initially said it would. In the end I am PERSONALLY paying the contract off, as it was my fault I signed a contract and will not charge my company for it. Bad customer service, bad Karma, bad company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON"T DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!

"DON'T TRUST NUVI!"

What do you like best?

Not much anymore. They changed their software but arent servicing the current version yet Im stuck paying for a service that doesnt work!

What do you dislike?

Instead of monthly billing, the are so desperate for cash that they want a lump sum payment of $5000, an increase from what I'm paying now.

Their customer service is non-existent and I have serious doubts about the longevity of this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the 1 year commitment and their requirement of cancelling in writing 30 days prior to your rebewal date.

None right now since I am not getting alerts or data that I am monitoring. Im essentially burning money. The company was better and then 2016 happened. Ive gone through a handful of account managers and now am assigned to a team. There's no customer service, their social media presence is horrible (for a company that's supposedly an expert in this field) and their product is broken.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Awesome Monitoring and Listening Tool"

What do you like best?

There are many great features that we like about NUVI. We initially purchased this tool just for listening/monitoring but have learned to do so much more with it. We have the best account manager, Shae'la, who goes above and beyond to explain and answer any questions we may have. With little knowledge about the tool at first, she has been able to inform and educate our team on the tool and all of its cool features. We really enjoy the "stream" feature and love the reports that NUVI creates. The dashboards for each monitor is also very easy and friendly to use.

What do you dislike?

Sentiment can be very inaccurate which reflects poorly in our reports but we've learned that this can be easily corrected. We have a specific way of reporting to our clients and NUVI doesn't include all the basic metrics such as follower growth and top performing posts so we still need to use other tools to pull that information.

NUVI is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening.

NUVI review by Quaetapo .
Quaetapo .

"Great tool for social intelligence"

What do you like best?

We've been using Nuvi for over a year now and it's become a central tool in our social intelligence and social relationship management strategies for clients. We find it invaluable as a contributor to building our Account Based Marketing programs and delivering critical information in a timely fashion for our clients, their influencers and competitors activity.

What do you dislike?

The main difficulty we have experienced has revolved around the building of monitors and the filtering process to ensure we're getting the right information being monitored. Part of this has to do with the narrower targeting we undertake as a B2B agency. We also have found the level of activity of companies and individuals in this space in Australia can be quite small. To address this, for us it would be helpful if we could have greater capabilities with LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Nuvi team to help implement and keep your service optimised. They work hard to help get it right.

As an intelligence tool it's helping to keep our clients informed of activity associated with the brands and products, so this becomes critical in giving them information that is timely and has currency. As a planning tool, it's been incredibly beneficial in developing our content strategies as well as impacting on SEO/SEM through keeping us informed of topics and phrases that are in use.

NUVI review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Solid Baseline Listening & Insights"

What do you like best?

The STREAM view of all mentions is SO actionable. It really let's you hone in on what is most important, what needs attention and how it fits into the larger equation. Also the pricing is amazing and VERY flexible - love the low barrier of entry and ability to throttle and grow with our client base.

What do you dislike?

Getting the right keywords combinations and syntax + structure can be tough, especially when you are trying to be lean and focused with the number of mentions you are processing each month. The good news is, their team is there to help you craft those and they are very forgiving on temporary overages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a solid listening platform at a flexible price point. Start with NUVI.

Streamlined community management, Weekly social platform snapshot emails, audience insights (currently testing their Facebook Topic Data tool), and monthly reporting visualizations + trends. Also new business pitches!

NUVI review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"NUVI - wasn't a great fit for us"

What do you like best?

NUVI generated a LOT of data, and it was available in an interesting graphic format.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to use, not great for engagement, half the time sentiment indicators were incorrect (it would often flag words like "don't" as negative), and it was often slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that NUVI offers very deep, yet narrow data. If you're looking for social listening but don't really need lots of engagement tools, then you'll probably do fine. However, one thing to take into account is that the Sentiment data can sometimes be misleading, and you'll have to take a close look at the data points to make sure they're not being misinterpreted (i.e. - words like "don't" were often listed as negative by the system).

We have actually stopped using NUV because it just wasn't doing what we needed it to. YMMV.

NUVI review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Great tool. Helps cover a majority of our needs. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can specifically customize your monitor. LeRoy, our rep at NUVI, has also been a huge help. Not only is he available for us at all times, but he consistently reaches out to show us new features, tricks and tips, and even helps with any client work directly.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to indicate a certain word or phrase as negative in set-up, thus resulting in an inaccurate reading and often a lot of time in having to manually change every "negative" mention to neutral or positive. In addition, there are also only a few mentions that NUVI can house per hour. A bit of a let down should your brand have a major spike in a short timeframe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for all social needs. Social listening component is as good as it can get and provides you with all the customization functionality you could use. All data is also organized beautifully. Analytics are great. Customizable reports are easy to develop and include geography analytics, mention volume and insights, share of voice, influencer insight, etc. I also appreciate the ease of content publishing, allowing me to manage all my clients content in one dashboard.

Social listening and content publishing. It provides great insight into conversations about the brand/client and organizes all of that well. Being able to schedule content for multiple clients in one area is also a huge time saver.

NUVI review by Evan C.
Evan C.

"Useful tool for monitoring brand and industry terms, as well as the people who are using them"

What do you like best?

It's great at visualizing mentions of the brand/industry terms you've chosen to monitor, as well as information on the people who are using those terms. Automated email reports also help save time vs manually compiling and sending them. We haven't yet used the Facebook Audience analysis feature (costs extra), but it looks very useful.

What do you dislike?

Monitors only pull in mentions of terms, and only from the time of creation (non-historical). Good to use at the beginning of a campaign, but if you want to see what people have been saying historically before the creation of a monitor (a la Topsy), then unfortunately you're out of luck.

We were trying to get a better handle on volume of brand mentions and better identifying when influencers used these terms. Simply pulling searches into a column/feed flattens your inbound messages; you don't see where spikes occur. With NUVI, you can visualize when high points happened and drill down and figure out why.

NUVI review by Anders P.
Anders P.

"GREAT FOR LISTENING, NOT BUILT FOR ENGAGING"

What do you like best?

NUVI provides a great platform for listening. If you need/want to track any mentions of your brand, competitors, or industry terms across the web, NUVI can find it. The reports also look great and are easy to send out to your team to see results from your efforts.

What do you dislike?

There's not an easy way to take action on mentions that come in and lacks on the engagement factor. Replying to comments and messages would often take us out of the NUVI platform and take extra time to reply/engage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're committed. The minimum commitment is one year.

Tracking mentions across channels to see reach and impressions of the brand. We found instances where the brand was talked about more in cities that we had recently been in for an event. Brand mentions/followers were also higher in those cities/states where we had had a physical presence. This helped confirm with data that what we were doing was making a positive impact on the brand.

NUVI review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Review of Nuvi"

What do you like best?

The information regarding mentions, reach, and spread are easily shown in reports and graphs that can be downloaded. Most social media platforms included which allows us to find all needed info in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The system is a bit clunky, with selections that don't save right away and have to be redone and an interface that could be cleaned up a bit on the back end. Would also be great if there was a raw data or numbers reports you could download.

We need one central place to track our social media engagement across our company and competitors and identify major influencers. While no LinkedIn data is available (seems to be a privacy issue LI has with its API) we have all other social info in one spot.

NUVI review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Monitoring Tool With Great Visual Data"

What do you like best?

Nuvi allows us to monitor our brand and displays the data in a visually appealing and easy to understand way. We are able to monitor any and all keywords we choose and also get data specific to our and our competitor's social media pages via the Monitors tab. I have gained a lot of insight from analyzing the data our social media pages produce via the channels tab. Nuvi also allows us to use their audience tab to gain valuable insights via Facebook Topic Data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more interpretive functionality. Currently, I can use Nuvi to dig into the data, but it doesn't provide much interpretation of that data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a good monitoring tool with excellent data visualization? NUVI is a great, low cost choice.

We were looking for a tool that would allow us to monitor our brand, our competitors and the industry on social media sites. Nuvi gives that information in a great visual format. We have been able to respond to those talking about us on social and that has improved our customer service. Additionally, we have gained insights from our competitors and industry monitors, allowing us to make better marketing decisions.

NUVI review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"An easy to use exciting product"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is easy to use once you get used to it and this is only our first month but already we have found interesting data.

I find topics, links and hashtags very useful and already it is already helping to guide our social media direction and content. Influencers is also proving useful

The support has been excellent and our account manager is always quick to respond and helpful. She was very helpful in the set up process which is what made Nuvi such an easy product to use.

Even though we are based in Australia and Nuvi are in the USA, she works hours that are compatible with Australia.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that 'Monitors' comprises mostly of Twitter and that Facebook is shown through audiences. it would be great if these two platforms were aggregated in one dashboard / one report.

There are limitations with Audiences due to Facebook's stipulations on privacy and amending their content. Particularly not being able to edit the sentiment analysis as it has often been incorrect due to words being misinterpreted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the excellent support. I had trouble setting up my search terms and making them valuabkle at first and the support really helped.

Using Nuvi has helped us identify key themes that our stakeholders and community are talking about and then to use those insights to create engaging content.

We have also discovered users discussing our business whom we would not have otherwise known about. This helps put us on the front foot with a few issues.

NUVI review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Nothing but Issues"

What do you like best?

The IDEA of it is great, does it work as well as they sell you on? If you are a HUGE business, sure it might, but not without a lot of work to decipher all their graphs, skim through activity one grueling minute at a time, and click on hundreds to thousands of bubbles INDIVIDUALLY to engage with people. If you are a small company, forget it. This service will be a complete waste of money. Not to mention they will say whatever they need to to trick you into a contract and then bind you to it for an entire year.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a lot. I dislike that they don't send invoices at all before you are charged and if you try to access invoices in your account, don't worry you can't because they don't exist there.

I dislike that we were told we had a 30-day no-contract trial that wasn't even long enough to build up enough useful data to see if it was even worth the $300/mo they charge. Not only that, we are such a small company with so low of mentions it has been COMPLETELY useless. They don't care, they just want your money. And because we emailed them a few days after the 30 day trial (including weekends) they "talked to their lawyers" and "the lawyers" just couldn't let us out of the contract. How desperate are they that they need our $300/mo if they have such large companies on board that they brag about on their website?

I also dislike how there is no useful way to engage with Instagram. If you have 1,000 bubbles of engagement you have to click them all individually and change the color to know what you have even checked or not checked. It is tedious, time consuming, and a complete waste of time. I don't even know how large companies manage this because of how much work it is.

Monitors are hard to set up, you have to specify and narrow down SO much just to tailor it to what you need. You can't be too broad, but you can't be too specific. They will ask to set up calls all day to waste your time just telling you all the work you need to do to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want more work on your plate, take this on. If your company is small, DO NOT use this service. Make sure you are aware they lock you into a one year contract so they can ensure they get your money, not because this service will be useful to you or your business.

Not resolving any business issues, managing NUVI is actually MORE work than anything.

ZERO benefits. We are too small of a company and it is completely useless. They didn't have any sympathy for our less than 100 mentions a day and have bound us to the contract anyway. Cell phone providers don't even lock you into contracts any more. I think they are extremely desperate for money.

NUVI review by Laurel W.
Laurel W.

"Most incredible experience with a software company, TO DATE!"

What do you like best?

Amber, my sensational, informative, creative, personable, business savvy Nuvi rep. I cannot express how great the customer service is at this company. With me from the very start, having a Nuvi rep by my side has made a huge difference in my understanding of the product as a whole. Not only have I been able to create intuitive, specific monitors, but the leads we found helped us build our entire community. High fives, all around. What a truly fantastic product, with an even better team of people leading the way.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, nothing. I pitched Nuvi as part of my social strategy to get a new job, and it's totally what I have to thank for the contract I just signed this week. Nuvi for the win, folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! Immediately!

Finding our community. Listening to the conversation about our product, and identifying how we can best become a part of that conversation, in a manner that leads to increased app downloads and increased sales.

NUVI review by Betsy E.
Betsy E.

"Great product for events and organizations!"

What do you like best?

We started using NUVI about three years ago, and have had great success with it's capabilities. Our event happens once a year for 20 days straight, with social chatter taking off about 2 months prior. We are, however, a year-round charitable organization, so although our heavy use of NUVI is for a few short months out of the year, it is still a great benefit to be able to access the platform all 12 months of the year and specify what we are looking for within the monitors. The main dashboard is so easy to read and all of the abilities within the platform are exactly what one would need to run a successful social media campaign/strategy. One of my favorite things is the ease of reporting -- my superior is big on reports and it's so quick to turn around a beautiful, chart-filled PDF with NUVI!

What do you dislike?

The Search function isn't as simple as I would hope it to be - I've had times were we have tried to search for a specific item in relation to the monitor and keywords and nothing has come up. May need some more practice, but that is one of my least favorite parts of NUVI. Other than that, no complaints really. A few bugs here and there, but the customer service at NUVI in impeccable and Amberlyn is always ready to hop on a call and screen share should I have any major questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for events and organizations. Definitely something you can help use to build your online community and fan engagement even more.

We have been able to reach members of our online community that we never knew existed in the past. As mentioned, we are a 20-day event - one of the largest of our kind and a more than 80 year history. With the growth of the social media era, there has been a large struggle to get the overall brand of our event embedded into the minds of our fans as RODEOHOUSTON, most call us Houston Rodeo or HLSR. NUVI has helped us reach fans that may not tag us properly in posts or who have issues relating to our event, and not only reach them but communicate and problem solve as well. This is a great product for large scale businesses, events and organizations, however I would recommend it for anyone looking to build a strong online community to engage with customers and fans on a personal level.

NUVI review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Great opportunity for students to gain practical experience with social media monitoring & analysis"

What do you like best?

I think NUVI's visualizations and ease of use are the things I like the most. I've had two different 300-level college classes use NUVI as part of a semester long assignment, and the ease with which students are able to use NUVI is definitely helpful. I think the visualizations are not only appealing to the eye, but also convey complex information very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I do like the sentiment analysis and think it is a helpful tool; however, I view it as a blunt instrument. It doesn't understand thinks like sarcasm or nuance. For example, one of the first tweets I sent about NUVI said something like "I'm fired up to see NUVI in action" and, if I remember right, the tweet was categorized as negative, likely because of the word fired. However, if we look at that tweet it clearly is positive in nature. So, sentiment analysis needs work but is helpful when we don't put too much stock in the positive/negative/neutral breakdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been happy with NUVI and they are always quick to respond to questions or problems.

I've used NUVI in my 300-level Organizational Communication class as part of a semester long project. Students pick an organization (within a few restrictions) that they will monitor through NUVI. Students write a report on what they find, linking some of those findings with class content. I think this provides students with practical experience engaging in social media analysis and that is something cool to talk about during a internship or job interview.

NUVI review by Ciara D.
Ciara D.

"AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

My company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. My favorite parts of NUVI have to be the social stream, the report feature, and the awesome account managers! The social stream is very unique and in real-time. So as mentions occur, you can see them pop up immediately - which is very cool to watch (I'd love to have a monitor that just runs the stream all day long!) Building a report allows me an in-depth analysis of what's happening on our social media channels and I love how I can tailor it to show exactly what I need to see. Last, but not least, the account managers are amazing! We started with one account manager (Miranda) and now have a new one (Ana), but from day one, both of those ladies have been nothing but helpful, supportive, and attentive. I must say that our NUVI experience wouldn't be as great without them!

What do you dislike?

The search function can be a bit frustrating when you enter keywords and nothing comes up, but it isn't that big of a deal to where it takes away from the overall experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It is honestly a great tool - especially if you're a large company with a lot of smaller entities.

NUVI has truly helped us stay aware of what's happening within our company (on the Internet). We're the parent company of over 30 divisions, and a lot of times it's hard to be on top of what each division is doing in its community. With NUVI pulling mentions from all over the Internet, it has become drastically easier to keep track of community relations involving our divisions. Our senior management appreciates it, too!

NUVI review by Salilo M.
Salilo M.

"NUVI App Experience"

What do you like best?

NUVI is an application that our team utilizes almost on a daily basis. We are constantly developing our client’s influencer programs and NUVI allows us to have a finger on the pulse of what is being said about of our clients – importantly who is saying it. This is a great tool for identifying our “brand champions” and major influencers on social media channels for reports on our monthly impressions that we send to our clients. We appreciate how easy it is to find those influencers without the struggle of scrolling through what seems like endless timelines.

Not only is the interface user-friendly, but if we ever have any questions our NUVI representative is always there to offer insight. We are working in to involve our entire team in using this social media monitoring and our NUVI rep has done a great job in explaining the monitors and report generator, our team feels comfortable in navigating the platform.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike, we are constantly updating our monitors to ensure that we are not pulling unnecessary post into our monthly cap and making sure that we word each phrase correctly. But that is something that our rep has joined us on a conference call, multiple times, to format each phrase.

We are in search of major influencers online who are already talking and posting about our clients. NUVI is has given a quick solution and identifying those individuals, seeing their positive/negative reaction, and contacting them for any future projects.

NUVI review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"Probably the most cost-effective social monitoring and engagement tool available right now"

What do you like best?

Beautifully visualises complex data via an easy to use interface.

Makes creating social media monitoring and analysis reports very easy.

Highly scalable for multiple monitoring clients, without increasing cost.

Support has always been excellent, with regular client meetings and a genuine interest in improving the product.

What do you dislike?

Lack of live local support - we're in Australia but there's no support in our timezone.

There can be a slight lag between monitoring data being pulled through to report data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go - it's a clever mix of analytical power and a highly useable interface.

Nuvi has been an invaluable tool for us to provide clients with real-time monitoring solutions, and early warning alerts. With a broad range of clients, being able to set up 'accounts' for each one within Nuvi has been an efficient way of servicing lots of companies from one platform.

NUVI review by Cindy K.
Cindy K.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I've been connected with the platform for almost a year now and I wouldn't recommend anything else. The platform is easy to use and the support staff is incredible. My NUVI rep is always there to answer questions I have. The graphics are great and helpful when providing my team with the monthly report. I'm constantly under the Channels and Publishing monitors. The Channel's monitor allows us to see into the accounts to fully understand our engagement, timing of posts and what's popular. The Publishing monitor is comprehensive and allows me to publish to all of my accounts. Uploading content is simple and the scheduling feature is great. The platforms I'm monitoring are all supported so I don't have to leave the dashboard to use another platform. Social media is constantly changing and NUVI is always adapting, which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like the platform to do is to pull clicks from Facebook to show the full engagement numbers.

We are trying to grow our fan base and engagement on all platforms and to do that we've utilized the Channels monitor specifically to see the break down of our posts. We're able to see what's working and what's not, which is helpful with content creation.

NUVI review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.

"Great Tool for Social Seeding Strategies"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is very easy to use. I have gotten great information that we use for reputation management, finding other people to connect with our brands with or just to get a general idea what people think about a topic. If you need to build your social network out this is a great tool to find qualified people who are high influencer. If you are running any kind of national social media program you need a tool like Nuvi.

What do you dislike?

The tool is very useful and anything I don't like is very minor and doesn't distract from the overall experience. The only feature i would have liked to see is the ability to put a cap on total impression captured as some times i just want to get a small snapshot for a potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful reputation management. It also is very useful in finding qualified people to reach out to on social networks. The amount of man hours this saves is tremendous. I estimate to manually capture the kind of information Nuvi provides would require at least 120 hours a week.

Social seeding. We use this tool to find people that we can reach out to on social networks and interact. These people are generally product enthusiast. We also use this during events to see how our brands are being mentioned and how we can reach out to them.

NUVI review by Stephen D.
Stephen D.

"An intuitive visually stunning social listening solution"

What do you like best?

Years worth of history of all our social accounts is available within seconds in an easy to use interface with great visual analytics all for a very competitive price.

What do you dislike?

Being a Data warehouse manager, I would like to have direct API access to export results as a data feed so I can more easily mash up social and internal data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great entry point to start your social listening journey. It has most of the commonly used features as the big players in the market without the big price tag.

I can manage our multiple social media accounts from the 1 platform. Thanks to NUVI I was able to identify a direct correlation between Facebook engagement and the revenue generated at some of our events, this has enhanced the way we communicate and allowed us to be more responsive to our customer needs.

NUVI review by Erik K.
Erik K.

"Solid Social Insights & Monitoring Solution"

What do you like best?

The user interface is by far the most user friendly. Compared to most competitors, NUVI is easy to learn, set up, and extract value from. The platform is visually impressive, helping support visuals in reports. Also, their automatic reporting is very advanced and ability to customize these reports saves time when reporting social initiatives. Their customer service is also a huge point of distinction. Jessica, our account manager, is always proactive in communicating updates and very reactive to any and all questions, training requests and helping troubleshoot.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting tools don't cover all basic metrics, for example they still have yet to incorporate impressions figures from Twitter. Because of this, we still go into each social media's analytics to get a complete picture that we can incorporate back into the report. Would also love to see integration with Google Analytics, something we've been wanting for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI does not search retroactively, except via Twitter which is an add on service. Be sure to preempt setting up monitors to ensure you capture all relevant data. Also, now that Facebook has blocked personally identifiable information from being monitored, consider adding on Facebook's Audience Data, which is another add on service NUVI provides (NUVI is one of a handful of Facebook partners offering this service).

We've used NUVI to address a variety of needs including, but not limited to online monitoring and listening for clients (brand name, product line, spokesperson keyword mentions), identifying and engaging with social media influencers, support for crisis communications, reporting around client's social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and event/conference support and reporting impact.

NUVI review by User in Computer Software

"NUVI - SMM application"

What do you like best?

I like that NUVI was very easy to use(create a search, set alert, do research-took time). It was easy to set up an alert to send outside of your own organization. The graphics/images were above industry standard. There is an executive feel to reports that you are proud to present to a client.

What do you dislike?

NUVI doesn't have access to that many social networks. So if you are only looking at crawling Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr then it is great. Historical searches take time. They are not done instantly like Radian6, Sysomos or Facegroup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI is a great place to start if you are looking for a more powerful tool than what is free on the market. They have awesome graphics for submitting reports and can dive deep into the information you are looking at. If you participate on more than the big four social networks then you will want to look at other companies as you are missing a big piece of the growing social networks voices.

Looking to find companies that were looking to purchase various products and connect them with potential buyers. With the lack of networks and Facebook API restrictions this proved harder than expected.

NUVI review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"NUVI: A Comprehensive Social Media Tool!"

What do you like best?

We are a market research and strategy company. We have been NUVI customers for about 2 years now and are extremely satisfied with NUVI. We use NUVI for 3 primary areas: Social media brand promotional campaign tracking, competitor brand tracking, and front-end social media data collection.

We really like how NUVI is able to track hashtags, influencers, and key words across various social networks. NUVI can also compare monitors side by side, which is helpful when comparing brands and topics. To execute comparisons, NUVI graphs out all activity during any time frame you select, which allows you to see trends and peak activity.

It is great that NUVI also allows us to see comments in real-time as they are posted. Additionally, if we need to gather data from the past, NUVI allows us to do a 30 day back pull for additional insight at no additional cost. NUVI then allows us to download the social media comments we gathered into Excel csv files for easy analysis.

As a research company, we require everything we do to be accurate and precise. NUVI uses Boolean logic and allows us to program social monitors in a way where we can refine the noise and maximize our efforts in gathering quality social media data.

We find the NUVI team to be very helpful, smart, and friendly. The staff goes out of their way each week to make sure that we have what we need.

What do you dislike?

The NUVI sentiment tool we find is not very accurate.

Secondly, NUVI no longer captures Facebook data. NUVI used to be an all inclusive package, but now offers Facebook monitoring under a new service extension at an additional cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI is a great value. Just make sure you do your research to verify that NUVI is going to work for your needs.

We find that our clients struggle with going deeper and beyond the surface “vanity metrics” that most software and social media services provide. We find that the NUVI tool/service is great for front end social media data collection.

NUVI review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Listening For a Modern Age"

What do you like best?

The software has so many functions that help you to listen to your social audience as well as it gives you the ability to see how your audiences are working with your brand in a very visual way.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really like the support offered by the company. I felt like they always were trying to sell me on the brand and wanted me to invest more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and make sure this is the right fit for you and your company before biting off the hefty price tag.

I use Nuvi to manage all social listening for client's and for our own brand. Being able to actually see the visuals of the social accounts have been very helpful to gage how well your message is being accepted and shared and engaged.

NUVI review by Mandy L.
Mandy L.

"Start LISTENING to your audience with Nuvi"

What do you like best?

Nuvi's interface is simple to use, and you can create detailed reports to share with your team at the click of a button. Their customer service has always been stellar (I've been with them for 3 years after switching from Radian6), and they've walked me through every step of learning the platform and discovering new capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an easy way to calculate share of voice in Nuvi (the way you can in Radian6), but there are other creative ways of showing competitor information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Nuvi a try - you won't be disappointed!

We needed full tracking and monitoring for 3 channels, and Nuvi has provided that real-time feedback for us. We needed a way to report on the success of our efforts, and Nuvi reports have given us a clear picture of how we're doing and ways to improve month over month.

NUVI review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"The world's leading Social Media Monitoring, scheduling and analytics tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Coming from the Agency side, we get to roadtest a lot of these types of tools. What I really like about Nuvi is the extraordinary UI. When you first log in to some of these monitoring platforms, you are often bombarded with information.

Nuvi has set up the features and functionality in a way that makes using the product a breeze. Setting up campaign monitoring, Social media management or deeper understanding about Facebook Topics reporting, Nuvi has it covered.

Possibly one of the best all round products I have seen on the market.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but what I would like is to automate a few of the features.

Ideally, if you can filter campaigns in categories by client, or client specific features in EVEN more detail, this would help. I understand that you are limited to the data that you can pull from these networks, but if you can find a way to target in even more detail, that would be great.

Mind you, this is not a dislike, more of a suggestion because you can currently dig very deep and pin point campaigns, I would just like even more targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an amazing tool, don't fall behind in the industry.

We can monitor our clients campaigns on levels that have never been realized from the traditional media channels and analytics.

For an out of home campaign, traditionally you would know how many eyeballs have seen your ad, and approximately a demographic breakdown based on the location of the ad. With Nuvi, you can set parameters in place that help you drill down to the street level and monitor feedback and social sentiment around your advertising.

This product is truly breaking ground on the advertising industry. If you are not using it, you are not serving your clients.

NUVI review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"Incredibly powerful tool"

What do you like best?

The variety of data available in the downloadable reports is great. The reports are really well designed and easy to generate, offering a snapshot to internal and external stakeholders in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a folder structure for filing away old monitors - at the moment they're all listed alphabetically which can get a bit unwieldy when you've got quite a few in the systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying if you're looking for social media monitoring software. There are lots of tools out there for publishing and basic reporting, but this is the best i've come across for monitoring and detailed analytics.

This is the first time we've able to generate detailed reports on social media engagement of a particular topic, piece of content or hashtag.

NUVI review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"NUVI - Amazing Social Media Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

I've been using the platform for about a year and I'm not sure how I ever did my job without it! The software is intuitive and easy to use. My client success manager Shaela is a customer service rock star. She is always available to answer questions or provide guidance or smart suggestions. The channel monitors are visually impressive and allow insights I've not been able to get on other platforms. The reporting features save me a lot of time and stress.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a dislike but a suggestion - I'd love to see the ability to monitor review type sites such as Yelp and TripAdvisor.

We've used NUVI to address a variety of needs for our clients. From monitoring chatter about brands to gathering social insights about their channels, or monitoring their competition, NUVI has become a daily use tool.

NUVI review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Terrible Interface. Hard to Read"

What do you like best?

Did like the influencer feature. However, I only used NUVI for a year. Of that contract I only used 5-10 times because every time I logged into the software, the interface was hard to read and the items it was found for us was irrelevant.

What do you dislike?

The interface was not easy to use. It was super hard to read, and the onboarding was not helpful in the least. The user only worked with me once, and it was loud because you could hear other reps in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that the interface is very hard to read. Also, it is hard to delete that extra sound that does not have to do with your buiness.

Social media monitoring and also individuals who were "influencers" in our business. I do not feel this was solved. Did not solve the problem of social media monitoring for our products. Always for finding irrelevant items like "drinking lean" and also "foam dart." I t was very hard to read and not worthwhile spend. If the interface was cleaner and more user-friendly, I think I would like Nuvi better.

NUVI review by Corey T.
Corey T.

"The social monitoring tool marketers crave"

What do you like best?

NUVI makes it easy to measure the reach and impact of our social media marketing strategy. No more sifting through multiple platforms. One location. One beautiful dashboard.

What do you dislike?

NUVI provides filters so you can measure social conversations that are relevant to your brand. There are instances where irrelevant mentions appear within our monitor, but the filter allows you to block future mentions from those users in the future.

People flock to social media to rant, vent and express their feelings about brands. We wanted to ensure we were capturing those conversations so we can monitor our brand, and jump in from a customer service standpoint to ensure the best user experience with our brand. We've been able to track both positive and negative social conversations, and help find resolutions to those experiencing issues with our brand.

NUVI review by Kevin R. C.
Kevin R. C.

"Excellent Social Media BigData Analytics and Visualization Engine"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive Social Media Analytics Engine for understanding global or localized sentiment in different languages pulled from the Top 10 social media site and over 4M RSS feeds.

What do you dislike?

Facebook APIs have been terminated and a separate service must be purchased to gain direct Facebook intelligence. However, the action is more related to Facebook’s business decision and a work-around has been devised by NUVI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get fully trained by the knowledgeable and professional customer account Reps. Try several Monitors to understand the nuances of the BigData analytics engine, situational awareness dashboards and the report generation mechanisms.

Global Threat Vectors for the Federal and National Security Market

National Hot Topics / Flash points for Commercial, Homeland and National Security Markets

Ability to provide social media profile of an individual for Federal Agencies to conduct background check.

NUVI review by Kara K.
Kara K.

"Fantastic Product! "

What do you like best?

The social listening and social sentiment tools are invaluable. I am aware of what people are saying when they talk about our brand. I can react and respond quickly and engage folks about my brand. The training has been invaluable to us. The customer service is top notch. NUVI ensures that clients know how to use the product.

What do you dislike?

There is no link shortening when publishing. I also would like NUVI to monitor anonymous apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using NUVI for any social listening, social monitoring or social anayltics. The company is phenomenal to work with.

We need to engage folks more on social media and reinforce our brand advocates. We are seeing where we need to fill the holes accross all official university platforms.

NUVI review by Holmes, M.
Holmes, M.

"Great Service for Universities and Athletic Departments"

What do you like best?

Honestly, after nearly a year of using NUVI, there are a ton that we like. From a software perspective, it allows us to do so much more with our social media than we could ever consider before. The reports alone are worth the investment because it gives us real-time information on our clients. It has also allowed our corporate sales team to put real numbers behind their reports, generating more revenue for our department. Our sales rep Ana also keeps us up-to-date on the latest changes going on and has been a great resource for asking software questions or just being a help if we get stuck. She has helped us create specific monitors that will allow us to better engage our fans in the future, allowing us to work smarter rather than harder.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. If we had dislikes, we would probably look elsewhere, but instead we are getting ready for a second year with NUVI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend University and Athletic Departments give it a try, I do not think they will be disappointed.

Our biggest problem is figuring out how to reach our fans and alumni with the types of messages that they want. Our other problem is that without having a social media team, but rather one or two people, how can we respond 24/7. The NUVI technology has allowed us to see who are our most influential people are and never miss a chance to engage with them. NUVI has also allowed us to increase sales and bring in more revenue than we were able to before.

NUVI review by Paul J.
Paul J.

"Top Shelf Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The real-time analytics. The easy to digest visuals. The ability to monitor conversations in the moment and participate. Our customer service rep. It puts me in the driver seat as a digital marketing expert to develop meaningful goals and objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could bulk load social media posts for planned content. I would then drop Hootsuite. The platform can seem overwhelming at first until you cut ties with your old programs and just jump in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to have a tour! Ask them about flexible get started plans.

It allows me to understand what the market is doing and how our campaigns are performing. It positions us as a leader in the digital space. It separates agencies from small businesses and consultants.

NUVI review by User in Research
User in Research

"NUVI Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it helps to organize scheduling. I can better work with my customers to organize upcoming events. I also appreciate that I receive customized notifications as developments occur.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't a trial period. Though this software turned out to work well for me, if it hadn't, I would be stuck with a software that I didn't like and that I already paid for. If there isn't a trial period, then there must be a refund policy.

Nuvi is helping me optimize social media content and target customers effectively by using data-driven analytics. I have a better understanding of my customer base and can better understand my potential customer base as well.

NUVI review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Awesome Product!"

What do you like best?

Combines visuals and data into one dashboard that our entire team can use. The reporting tool has been handy when providing data to other members of our team and clients.

What do you dislike?

Positive experience so far! We have used NUVI in a variety of situations and it has exceeded expectations so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We experimented with a number of tools before deciding on NUVI. It combines data with visuals and the reporting tool is a big bonus.

We use NUVI to monitor social media activity as it relates to our clients. It's also a great tool for content marketing (discovering new content ideas, measuring the impact of what we create, etc.). We've also been able to use it for some experimentation and trend discovery.

NUVI review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Really good for show off and graphic"

What do you like best?

Graphic, useful for rapid presentation and data (Twitter, Instagram and some blogs)

What do you dislike?

Not a magnificent crawler. it works good on TW and IG (less then TW) and some blogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for rapid data and presentation. If your core business is also buzz monitoring, i think it cannot be your first crawler.

Rapid counting of followers of people which retweeted a tweet

NUVI review by Katija V.
Katija V.

"Easy to use Social Listening tool "

What do you like best?

The excellent customer support and the modern interface

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more integration with other social channels - YouTube, Pinterest, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very adaptable platform that allows for multiple brands to be monitored under one account. It's a great option for smaller agencies looking to provide a robust social listening solution, without the hefty pricetag.

From a content strategy point of view, we are able to report and respond in real-time to consumer trends and concerns. This allows to make our client's brands more relevant and relatable. We can also use this data to help to formulate what products we can serve to certain demographics to help to increase the conversions.

NUVI review by Kimball J. P.
Kimball J. P.

"NUVI: Great Platform! "

What do you like best?

We held a live event and monitored the conversation leading up to the event and the day of. With such high volume coming in, we used the sentiment tool to go through all of the data. From the sentiment tool we were able to make the decision to adjust our campaign branding. Because of the real time monitoring, we were able to direct people on how to join the event when people mentioned us with questions.

What do you dislike?

We tried out the publishing tool, but it didn't have everything we needed so we ended up using a different tool, but our AM was awesome to help us out during our live event. Overall, NUVI has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you work closely with your account manager. This helped us with our big events because we had everything set up really well to achieve our goals beforehand.

We were able to figure out our campaign branding and influencers/brand champions.

NUVI review by Naomi J.
Naomi J.

"Nuvi is the best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

My company has been using NUVI for over a year now, and it's by far the best out there. I find the platform very client friendly, especially when it comes to social listening work - The depth of social listening options makes it easy to analyse relevant conversations globally. NUVI is incredibly flexible and very affordable - the client support is also fantastic! We speak to our Client Support Manager once a week and they are always on hand to help.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools unfortunately don't include all the basic metrics. This means we still need to visit each owned social page's analytics. We also find the reports very lengthy and are keen to have something more succinct, with top line information to share with internal stakeholders.

Since starting back in February 2015, we've found a number of prolific influencers who we now work closely with on our global marketing campaigns. This has helped expose our products to new brands and audiences.

NUVI review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"NUVI rocks"

What do you like best?

We recently purchased the tool, NUVI to use for our client social media engagement. From the initial sales to the on-boarding we had the best customer service experience. After purchasing the tool, we were greeted by the beautiful Jessica Brady. Not only is Jessica the sweetest thing in the world, she is smart and has went above and beyond to help me in times of crisis at any moment of the day. Over the year, I have gotten to know Jessica and know she is a genuinely good person and I absolutely love our weekly phone calls. She is one of those girls who instantly puts a smile on your face through the phone. With very little knowledge from me on the tool, she has been able to inform and educate me on the tool and of top trending keywords to increase our interaction and social following base. Even when I set a client up incorrectly with topics that may not be the best, she immediately reaches out and redirects me. Within one of our clients online strategies the brand was collectively averaging 303 brand mentions from all social media platforms. Their mentions grew to 3,018 within three months of using NUVI on their account. We highly recommend investing in NUVI and hopefully, you get as lucky as us and get Jessica as your client success manager.

What do you dislike?

Social Following count month over month in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would LOVE an easier way to track social following count on all platforms and to export into a report instead of configurating a few into one.

SEO traffic to website by engaging with potential clients. Increased traffic to site. Increased social awareness and following base.

NUVI review by Kristen D.
Kristen D.

"Reliable and necessary tool to get my job done"

What do you like best?

There are many features of NUVI that I enjoy but a couple in particular are the "stream" as well as the report generator. The "stream" gives me a quick visual of the sentiment as well as the influence rating of the social account talking about our product. The report feature saves me so much time and stress. My clients are happy with the format and contents of the report. I can't write a review without talking about my client success manager, Brandi. She is amazing and so helpful. She adds value to this software and is always available when I need her.

What do you dislike?

I have run into glitches in the system when working in it daily. With this said, I am able to contact my client success manager and she can determine if it is a NUVI or user issue. Most NUVI issues are because they are improving and making modifications to the software and are fixed by the next day. There are also work arounds that allow me to maintain my productivity. Not a NUVI issue, but I wish Instagram allowed NUVI to post on their behalf. NUVI has a work around and it works fine. I just have to copy and paste text copy and pictures using my cell phone into Instagram. I was told there isn't a software that allows scheduled posting to Instagram. Another wish list item for me would be to improve the flagging feature. I would have it store the flags by brand and I would be able to generate a "flagged content" report when needed. Also, I would like the content calendar to be shared with the other admins on the brands so that we can see what all is being done. The work around is using one account for scheduling content. One more, a link shortening feature like bit.ly that would also be included on a report to track clicks.

Using NUVI allows me to monitor all the social chatter coming from multiple social sites and respond accordingly. Also, I use NUVI for publishing posts and tweets for the brands. It is working great. Before, I was relying on individual social sites analytics as well as my own to generate reports. It was extremely time consuming, I wasn't happy with the format and my clients were overwhelmed. The NUVI analytic report seems to meet their needs and they are satisfied with the monthly social snapshot. Another feature I like is the "stream". I like to have a visual of the influencer rating as well as the sentiment. Also, I like that I can change the sentiment if necessary.

NUVI review by Josh v.
Josh v.

"My favorite social listening tool"

What do you like best?

My company does a lot of social listening work. We need easy ways to get the data we need for a variety of different analyses. NUVI has been my favorite tool to use for both the low price and the incredible flexibility of the tool. Below are my favorite bits of NUVI:

* Dashboards - The standard dashboards are very client friendly. I initially starting using NUVI as a tool I platform I can easily project in my clients' social offices.

* Reports - Out of all the social listening tools, NUVI has the best standard report templates and the best customization options. I've been able to shorten our weekly social listening reporting process from hours to just a few minutes.

* Boolean - NUVI has the easiest Boolean builder of any social listening platform. For those not accustomed to building blocks of Boolean, NUVI has a few fields to fill out that will do it for you. In a few hours, I've trained interns to build rather complex Boolean that used to require experienced analysts.

* Live Mention Stream - For real time activations, nobody can beat NUVI's real time stream. Down to the second, I've used NUVI to effectively run Super Bowl parties, live Twitter chats and event surprise and delight campaigns.

* Facebook - NUVI is one of the only platforms offering private Facebook data!! 'Nuff said.

In general, the flexibility of the platform is fantastic. I've been able to easily create monitors for keywords, monitors that track a list of specified handles, influencer identification, been able to pick out markets most important to brand based on conversation density, and easily create charts comparing the volume and sentiment of conversation around 100 influencers on a week to week basis. In my experience there are no other tools that can handle this breadth of activity (especially access to private Facebook data), especially within the price point.

What do you dislike?

NUVI works much better on Chrome than Firefox. It's not as easy as I would like to managed and nest monitors into projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be shy about leaning on their account team. They're very helpful.

I'm primarily using NUVI for the following:

* brand monitoring

* tracking shifts in sentiment as a means of measuring creative effectiveness

* audience profiling

* influencer identification

* influencer ranking

* channel monitoring

NUVI review by Stephan H.
Stephan H.

"Get a bead on what people are saying, how they're saying it"

What do you like best?

The depth of social listening options makes it easy to analyze relevant conversations.

What do you dislike?

It's the type of tool that requires you to do one thing at a time. Needs more seamlessness between listening, publishing, monitor tuning.

Also, the engagement interface needs updating (RT with comment on Twitter, specifically)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's highest and best use is for listening and analysis (the reports are great too), and lightweight engagement. The publishing calendar is well done for a company that pre-writes their social posts elsewhere, creates specific tracking links on their own, and wants to have a full screen, multi-channel view of what they're putting out. Personally, I don't publish social content that way but that's how I see things shaking out in that section of the tool.

I can see this being an excellent short-term option (3-6 months?) for companies entering a market and looking to build influence or help shape content strategy.

Agencies will benefit from the ability to share their data point allotment across multiple client accounts. That's a positive aspect of the account structure with NUVI that doesn't fit into the survey here.

Companies who host events will also find value in NUVI because of the way you can monitor your event hashtag (and identify hashtags being used in tandem with your event).

Overall, NUVI is a tool that needs to be part of your social strategy at some point in time.

I am using NUVI to get more visibility on social media with industry influencers. The tool allows me to easily see what they're publishing, the phrases that are trending; from there, I can do outreach and create social content that aligns with what their audience is already responding to.

By the same token, as I see trends on certain topics in my industry, I can predict what future content topics might be covered, and be prepared with my own marketing campaigns.

NUVI review by Stuart C.
Stuart C.

"An essential social media monitoring platform"

What do you like best?

- Beautiful user interface

- Visually stunning

- Enables you to effectively monitor the conversation taking place about your brand through social media

- Superior analytical software

- Live monitoring provides instant ability to connect and engage with EVERYONE!! Not just those who show up in your feed

- Comprehensive reports provide immediate feedback that is easy to understand

- Detailed analytics facilitate the monetization of social media platforms

- Quick and helpful customer support

- Presentation mode provides impressive insight to the casual consumer

What do you dislike?

- Sentiment tool is not entirely accurate. However, sentiment is easily corrected by the admin.

- Historical data is not easy to find. Would be nice to pull numbers/data on keywords that trended that you were not originally tracking.

- Would be nice to have more analytics regarding Instagram (this is probably hindered by the amount of data Instagram will actually let you see)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a call and let them help you improve your social media presence.

- We want to listen to the conversation about our brand and better shape our campaigns based on our consumers wants and needs. Nuvi enables us to do that.

NUVI review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Simple but so effective! "

What do you like best?

Unlike other social listening tools, NUVI is not over complicated to use. It's so effective in its simplicity.

We are able to quickly build monitors for events or simply have the tool running all the time to pull in data from our consumer conversations to help shape our marketing messages.

We have invested in other tools before and had less success in getting people to use the platform due to poor aftercare from the provider or the tools being too complicated.

With NUVI, everything has been easy! The functionality, the 'how to guide', the customer support, training on tap and the overall experience with NUVI to date has been fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, we are happy with the tool and what information it provides us.

The biggest win for us is that we have used NUVI as a "command centre" tool. This means that we display the monitor data in common staff areas to regularly remind people that our consumers are talking about our products all day, every day. It's certainly driven more awareness of what's happening outside of our structured marketing messages.

NUVI review by Merina Z.
Merina Z.

"My experience with this product has been great! "

What do you like best?

The ability to track the analytics of social media platforms in real time. The ability to compare topics with other topics is always nice to see.

What do you dislike?

I feel that sometimes NUVI picks up on things that are not very related to the topic I input or it will pick up on a lot of nonsense that may mention the topic I input but is not what I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely add LinkedIn

The business problems I am solving are tracking social media coverage.

NUVI review by Blake E.
Blake E.

"Perfect Product for Social Monitoring"

What do you like best?

The real-time stream function is where we spend most of our time. It has become a highly valuable daily tool that allows us to keep an eye on our online presence.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is that sometimes you have to pick and search through a large amount of data to find the mentions that are actually relevant. But in many cases, this is not the fault of Nuvi, but of the user's set up, or simply the social media landscape in general.

We have been able to identify relevant mentions across the social landscape that we were unable to find before. Whether they be positive or negative, or related to us or our competition, Nuvi has allowed us to gain meaningful insights into how people interact with our industry.

NUVI review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"NUVI opens the doors of social media "

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use platform that provides all of the data we need and more. I love that it generates beautifully presented and very professional social media reports for us. From the clients I have spoken with, they love reading these reports & have been very complimentary.

What do you dislike?

There is very little I dislike about NUVI. It's a great platform, and I get real time support when I do have any questions, so I can't complain at all.

The biggest benefit I see is the report generation in just a matter of seconds. It is so great to have these easily customisable reports generated that provide us with a great overview & understanding of the social media listening that has been done for an account.

NUVI review by Christa R.
Christa R.

"Nuvi Makes Social Media FUN Again"

What do you like best?

Nuvi's customer service is top-notch. If I ever have a problem, which is rare, I can count on it being solved within a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Nuvi's reporting features can be expanded to pull in more audience insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time to set up your monitors correctly. Nuvi's customer service can walk you through the entire process.

I'm using Nuvi to manage my social networks in one, easy-to-use location. Nuvi does just that. I can monitor mentions from every social network from multiple perspectives in the blink of an eye. I can publish from one place, too!

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Reliable Platform for Any Level of Social Media Marketer"

What do you like best?

The geo features are definitely a huge plus and allow marketers to revise their strategy based on social traffic trends seen throughout a certain time period.

What do you dislike?

This is just a personal dislike, but the darker backgrounds and colors made it more difficult for me to learn user navigation (at first).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, request a demo and see if it's right for your team. Even if a few people use it, your work may become easier as a digital marketer if the program is what you are looking for.

We are now able to pull metrics and insights that were not possible with other software programs used in the past.

NUVI review by User

"Great Social Tool! "

What do you like best?

NUVI is a powerful social media measuring tool that has been easy to use and extremely insightful. I have been working with it for the last 2-3 months to measure the impact and reach of our social media campaigns. The NUVI team has been there step by step in case I ran into any issues. If I ever have, they have addressed it immediately and gave me the solution. Overall, I highly recommend this platform if you are looking to increase your social knowledge and manage your social campaigns more effectively.

What do you dislike?

It's hard for me to say what I specifically dislike. At the beginning, there is a slight learning curve when setting up a monitor and ensuring that you are capturing the right data, but the NUVI team guided us through this and brought us to speed quickly.

We now have the ability to provide our clients with more insightful statistics in relation to their social media campaigns. We can also determine the strongest who, what, and where helping us better forecast for future campaigns and activations.

NUVI review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"A game changer"

What do you like best?

Without question, the best part of NUVI is the customer service that went along with each step of the process. From sales to technical setup to ongoing client assistance, it was a first class operation. My client rep, Brandi Bronson, was always available--or had a team ready and willing to assist me until she could break free--and her solutions helped me consistently meet my client's needs and surpass their expectations!

Beyond that, NUVI's robust metrics package proved valuable in two ways: It spurred conversation ABOUT social media, more so than any tool my organization has used, and its inviting graphs and reports helped keep the "cool" factor intact in all the data...a necessary balance to ensure you maintain the attention of an executive team.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only issue I had with Nuvi is not a limitation of the tool per se, but of my client segment. Keeping the data targeted to uses pinned to a specific entity proves difficult when you are tracking people, not businesses. But when it came to cleaning the data out, Brandi once again proved responsive and creative--helping me solve the problem and come up with countermeasures to improve tracking going forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is an extraordinary asset--if you use it consistently and act on the results. There's a lot of data, but it's actionable if you keep up with it!

My primary clients are publishers and authors, who seek to understand the conversations centered around books and writing/reading. The biggest benefit I was able to bring was to be able to show clients how their key competitors were leveraging social media, which helped my clients establish best practices and new ways of thinking about their time on social media.

NUVI review by Alex E.
Alex E.

"Lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

Everything. Very easy to use and very helpful in clearly organizing upcoming posts. Having a personal Nuvi rep available for all my questions that come up is great, too!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a URL shortener in the program itself - but other than that it's incredible.

The ability to handle many accounts at once without feeling like you're getting upcharged around every corner. Nuvi solved all of those issues and more.

NUVI review by Erin K.
Erin K.

"Nuvi is a great tool for understanding your social media engagement. "

What do you like best?

I like that it gathers info from all social media sites in one convenient place. It saves lots of time rather than having to check data through each individual channel.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit overwhelming when you login your first time, but as long as you have someone from Nuvi there to guide you through it, it starts to make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for regular sessions and they will deliver! Rebecca has been awesome to work with.

We are trying to understanding our social media engagement. We're starting to understand trends on various channels and I love that it's personalized to us - it even tells us which day of the week we should post on our Facebook page based on our own data.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great insight, huge value-add"

What do you like best?

We love that we are able to provide our clients with in-depth, insightful dashboards on social media reach and engagement. The platform has allowed us to become quick experts in any number of fields - identifying content trends, influencers and detractors. It's easy to use and one of our favorite tools. The customized reporting provides a new level of analysis and professionalism to our client work, and it also provides great insight into longer-term trends and opportunities.

What do you dislike?

Our only wish is that NUVI tracked LinkedIn data (which is in the works!).

We use NUVI for crisis alert monitoring, reporting, identifying popular content trends and influencers. This platform has taken our social media analytics to entire new level. We are helping our clients determine where they stand against competitors - particularly in terms of reach and engagement. We are also spotting content trends and are able to watch as news stories ebb and flow through the news media cycle.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I love that we have access to an account person specific to our accounts. Roy is always helpful and is never annoyed when I need him to help me set something up or walk through a feature again.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports were a bit more reader friendly, I think the content of the reports is great it's just not very pretty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it out and make sure it's the right fit, we still sometimes miss a few of the features from Brandwatch but NUVI has done a great job of helping us sell into clients.

This is a great tool to look at audiences and what trends are happening.

NUVI review by Kyla A.
Kyla A.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The platform has a lot to offer, what's nice is the efficiency NUVI provides with support. Our representative is always happy to hop on a call and make sure our monitors are perfect based on campaign needs.

What do you dislike?

it can be a little overwhelming - with so much information it can be hard to know exactly what you're looking at.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have your rep walk you through the search term method.

Listening has helped us craft compelling messaging for our brands.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use Social Monitor Tool"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is very easy to use and gives great insight into trending topics and what people are talking about with your brand. Also made it easy to find our influencers and identify brand ambassadors for our clients. It helps up have data to support the work we do on a daily basis. The Nuvi team is also very helpful and always available to answer any questions or issues that arise!

What do you dislike?

I find their publishing and reporting tools are lacking compared to the other tools available currently in the market. Especially as an agency that manages multiple accounts. Review websites in the filters would be a great addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nuvi is a wonderful software but at this point there is still room for improvements in the analytics.

Our clients are constantly wanting to understand the benefit of social media and with these tools and monitoring we can better share that insight with them!

NUVI review by Shawn V.
Shawn V.

"NUVI Rocks!"

What do you like best?

We were able to find our brand champions through NUVI and we reached out to them to help us promote our campaign. It helped spread the word for our live event and we had a great turn out. It was nice to have a quick way to find those influential people, rather than spending forever on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

We really wish that we were able to track LinkedIn as well. It worked brilliantly for Twitter and we were able to accomplish what we were looking for, but LinkedIn data would be amazing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The account managers for your account really help with learning the tool and implementing strategy.

The real time capabilities have helped so much!

NUVI review by Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.

"Great features, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The reporting feature is great. I love that they're easily customisable and quick to generate.

What do you dislike?

Geofiltering/ tagging function (would love ability to reverse geotag)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as much planning and research on keywords as possible before you create your monitor. It's a pain to have to delete hundreds of irrelevant mentions at a time.

NUVI review by User in Internet

"Don't use it now, but didn't love it when I did"

What do you like best?

The reports were beautiful. I loved how easy it was to create pretty reports for clients and it was extremely easy to do so.

What do you dislike?

I didn't think it was that accurate. I didn't love their projects and the cost to have a certain amount was kind of high for what the tool really was. I worked at an agency with several clients who I ran several campaigns each for and it was tough to track all of it on there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into many different social media tools before purchasing Nuvi (or any!) I think there are better "one stop shop" tools out there.

The reporting feature made it easy so I didn't have to do it myself.

NUVI review by Corey Z.
Corey Z.

"A great social command center with some quirks."

What do you like best?

Nuvi looks great and makes heads turn - it can sell itself. What I love most about the product is the multiple views for analyzing data and responding to mentions. Plus, there are no limitations on admin access, monitors etc. Since you only pay by the mentions, Nuvi is a great tool to share with clients and colleagues and not worry about running out admin access or anything like that.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Nuvi for a month now, so I know there is still more to learn but there are some quirks that I really don't like. A couple things are:

- Very litte/no historical data. Nuvi can only report historical data on Twitter. This isn't the end of the world but if you are trying to put Nuvi in front of a new client or a prospect there is little show when monitors are just set up.

- The sentiment analysis tool marks a lot of things as negative which actually aren't. I've gotten to the point where I don't really trust the sentiment analysis tool so I end up looking at a lot of "negative" mentions just to be sure Nuvi categorized them right.

- The biggest thing I dislike about the tool how the tool adds and deletes keywords from your monitors. If you want to add a new keyword to a monitor that has been running for a year, Nuvi can't find the historical data on that keyword. One of the things that I've ran into is getting a request from a client to add a keyword a month after we created the original monitor. It was a bummer to find out that the monitor only adds the keyword moving forward. So, there is pressure to get it right the first time. And on that same note, if there are keywords that you realize you don't want a month after you set up your monitor, deleting the keyword from the monitor's Edit panel won't delete all the historical mentions with that keyword. You have to manually do that yourself, or through the Search tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the product is right for you before you purchase. I know this seems like a no brainer but there are a lot of other great social media analytics and monitoring tools to choose from. I like Nuvi but as I mentioned, some of quirks of the product make it quite limited at times.

Nuvi has been a great client-facing tool for us. We use it as an extra value tool to deliver reports as well as resell the tool to current and prospecting clients, since we have a white labeled version.

NUVI review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"EXTREMELY valuable tool for consumer insight and sentiment"

What do you like best?

I really value NUVI's professional and appealing theme when it comes to the "look" of their program. The fact that we can generate detailed, professional reports directly from NUVI saves so much time in the long run.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the program, but the fact that Facebook comments are not included in the monitoring means we are missing out on a lot of conversations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a program that is easy to use and share with your clients, NUVI is that program.

We are solving the problem of digging through our social media accounts for comment highlights to analyze the sentiment of consumers; NUVI does this for us with the click of a button. We have realized that this saves quite a bit of time that can be now be spent on strategy.

NUVI review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Nuvi Review"

What do you like best?

There are many "best" things about NUVI. One, the intelligence of the platform has given us an opportunity to serve our clients in a more in-depth way. The information in the reports are invaluable with either long-term or short-term campaigns. The convenience of NUVI in being able to tailor alerts so specifically is useful for us, so we can be sure we are always updated with the latest information on a monitor.

What do you dislike?

Something I dislike is the inability to generate the total reach of negative mentions in a report. There is a back door way to do this though, which is helpful.

I really think we are helping some of our clients realize gaps in their social media activity. NUVI also helps our clients stay abreast of the most recent conversation surrounding their brand. It is beneficial to not really wonder what people are saying on social media - that uncertainty is remedied by simply creating a monitor in NUVI.

"Awesome listening tool"

What do you like best?

NUVI scours the social web to collect any and all mentions you're looking for with plenty of customization options and a high degree of specificity.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most intuitive tool for publishing or community management - we use it primarily for listening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent tool for social monitoring and listening.

We're able to collect data on conversations that are relevant to our clients as they're on their way up, so we can get involved in them from the brand's perspective while the topic is still hot. This has enabled us to build stronger connections with our consumers.

NUVI review by Gillian P.
Gillian P.

"Fantastic tool "

What do you like best?

The depths Nuvi can go to, how you can drill down to such detail, using it specifically for campaigns and being able to adjust campaigns on the fly if necessary, according to the up to date results you get. Also how you can pinpoint a tweet/comment which can be having an impact (positive or negative) on your business. How the reporting can tell you who your supporters are and how they can be useful for future campaigns etc....

What do you dislike?

Being a wee country, New Zealand, it's just a little geographically limited (at the moment).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very cost effective

Being able to pinpoint tweet/comments that positive and possible negative impacts and being to effectively respond

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"NUVI has improved our client servicing!"

What do you like best?

Not only is the NUVI platform visually appealing and dynamic, but the breadth of data and analytics that it gathers is unlike any other similar platform. The platform is highly adaptable for a variety of communications needs, no matter how big or small the client. It is very logical and user-friendly and does not limit the number of people or campaigns you can create and monitor, unlike other platforms.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it were easier to pull historic data for campaigns across all platforms.

Our agency was seeking to grow our digital suite of services for clients and NUVI has allowed us to enhance our current service offerings and create a more integrated level of communications services for clients. We have been able to use the data to back up our traditional and digital media efforts, as well as justify and adjust our messaging and branding initiatives.

NUVI review by David H.
David H.

"Exceptional Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

NUVI is a great social listening tool for your brand. I've had the pleasure of working with Jessica Brady. Her quick responses to my questions and her eagerness to step in to help is such a tremendous asset to have in a often confusing space.

What do you dislike?

I'd love for NUVI to have more "best case" scenarios to spark our imaginations.

We're better understanding the content and conversations that connect with our communities.

NUVI review by Steven V.
Steven V.

"The perfect solution for our social media deployment and monitoring."

What do you like best?

The interface and reporting was developed with the user AND the client in mind. It was easy to navigate and the reporting format makes reading detailed information visually intriguing.

What do you dislike?

Multiple repeating posting could be a little easier to schedule from a browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The folks at Nuvi have been very helpful from the start and have continued to follow through with superior customer support. I especially appreciate the regular updates and improvements. New features seem to come online each month.

This software provides the instant snapshot of the social media landscape you are monitoring. It also provides a flexible level of reporting that is very valuable internally and externally.

"Helpful social tracking"

What do you like best?

Great for tracking mentions of a specific handle and for seeing how your client stack up with regard to market share.

What do you dislike?

Sentiment is usually not accurate, but most similar platforms have the same problem as point of view can't be embedded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really look into the product and demo it before you use it, because it is expensive and you need to make sure this product would help you with your business needs and goals.

We need to track the reach and scope of our clients' social media efforts, and this helps us keep track of all mentions.

NUVI review by Travis P.
Travis P.

"Great Functionality & AWESOME Customer Support!"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is a great tool that makes our organization more agile and responsive to our client's needs. It allows us to monitor social media channels and easily attend to negative comments someone may be making.

Most of all, we appreciate the high caliber of service we have received, Our account manager, Brandi, has been so attentive to our needs - answering all of our questions and helping us set up social media monitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish Nuvi could automatically pull posts from a website and export the images to Instagram.

We are promoting and protecting our clients' brands by interacting with their customers and addressing any negative customer experiences.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Nuvi assists with deep-dive analysis of social media activity"

What do you like best?

The comprehensive suite of ways in which one can organize and view data - by location, by buzzwords, by time/date, by reach.

What do you dislike?

Some of the metrics, while well-intentioned, are a bit hard to navigate/read and ultimately not accurate at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify the metrics you are desiring to measure and quantify, before committing to a product or strategic plan.

I am trying to monitor buzz around various clients and topics. Nuvi has allowed us to track and project trajectory of how much discussion is going on about our clients more and more.

NUVI review by Ike B.
Ike B.

"Nuvi makes my work easy."

What do you like best?

The different channels setup as I get to see how my different platforms are performing. I also like the fact that I get to find out more about the product as I go along.

What do you dislike?

I need to pay more for people insights which is very important in our business. There is no YouTube channel available.

Understanding the impact of the product we have in the student market.

NUVI review by User

"Using Nuvi for social intelligence"

What do you like best?

I love how Nuvi is such a visual platform. It gives you valuable information at a glance, such as influencers, sentiment, and the growth of your social following.

What do you dislike?

Nuvi is sometimes "broken" or not working properly, more often than any other software I have ever used. However, the developers are aware of problems as soon as they crop up and address the issues in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If a visual platform and a wealth of data are important to you, give Nuvi a try.

Real time social intelligence, tracking conversation about topics and brands including competitors, personal social media management

NUVI review by Stacy H.
Stacy H.

"A huge benefit to our efforts"

What do you like best?

Nuvi has been a fantastic product to work with as we monitor social mentions for our clients. It offers customizable reporting and affordability. Historical pulls have been a lifesaver and they are easy to request. Best of all, their customer service is OUTSTANDING. Truly best service on any 3rd party product we use. I would highly recommend to any agency or company looking to get some insights from the social landscape.

What do you dislike?

Truly, I wish this was a comprehensive monitoring service - Include TV, Radio and all online outlets for a one-stop place.

Looking for feedback and mentions on client, as well as monitoring PR efforts.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"nuvi is great - very user friendly"

What do you like best?

nuvi made social media monitoring and tracking simple - as someone in PR who was tracking social as courtesy to clients, NUVI was very helpful in making it easy to understand

What do you dislike?

the reports were long due to unnecessary spaces and page breaks - could use a different layout

Recommendations to others considering the product

overall great program, very useful especially for small business owners who are still earning how to utilize and understand social media

nuvi helps businesses have a social media overview so they can see what's working and plan accoridngly

NUVI review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Clients love it and so do I!"

What do you like best?

Very comprehensive. Beautiful reports and graphics!

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an easier way to manage the keyword terms when there is a huge list. Would be great to be able to automatically connect similar terms with one another so you do have to type each one out individually. Also a search feature would be great in the keyword editor.

Lots of research being done!

NUVI review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"NUVI Services"

What do you like best?

I love that Nuvi offers many excellent features. We initially used it for listening/monitoring but now are using more of its functionality.

What do you dislike?

You cannot indicate words and phrases as negative in the setup. This results in inaccurate reading and I have to spend a lot of time to manually change negative mentions to neutral or positive.

INuvi brings alive real-time conversations. . It allows us to easily create profiles to monitor others that impact us. We can create detailed and accurate PDF reports to share with our clients and team members

NUVI review by Gary B. W.
Gary B. W.

"Wonderful product and great customer support! "

What do you like best?

NUVI dashboard is fantastic but their real key is customer support. You can have the greatest tool but unless you understand the details about how and why it works it will never reach it's full potential

What do you dislike?

nothing. Software works great. I have never had any down time related to a NUVI problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super customer support and a great team effort!! A++++++

I conduct academic research and use NUVI in a social media class for undergraduate and graduate students. It helps uncover trends and topics salient to my research agenda and class assignments.

NUVI review by Administrator

"Great insights, on track to helping me show ROI"

What do you like best?

I like the stats and features that it brings in following news and social media posts, so I can measure positive and negative feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish it went further to monitor and track more shares and likes, tweets, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good starting point for getting real time feedback in response to news announcements broadcast on the wire and then throughout the web.

It helps me show ROI for our news announcements and the positive vs. negative reaction we receive across social platforms.

"NUVI is great!"

What do you like best?

I think it's a great software but the best thing about it is the helpful staff. Jessica Brady is the only person I've had contact with but always replies to my queries as quickly as possible and has really helped me get the most out of the software.

What do you dislike?

As with any analytical software it can sometimes be difficult to work out how to use it (especially if you are less computer savvy like me!). However, knowing that you can send a quick e-mail query and expect a reply the same day has minimised this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software with equally great staff at the other end to answer any queries!

We like to analyse tweets so as to research different campaigns to improve our knowledge of which campaigns work best.

NUVI review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent monitoring + Incredible Reports"

What do you like best?

I love the reports that NUVI is able to export. You can get very specific information from the reports and they're great for sharing with sponsors and partners. NUVI is also very easy to use. Everything is very intuitive and very well-designed.

What do you dislike?

I think the channel reporting needs work but since it is a new feature I'm sure the NUVI team is working towards improving that section of the program.

We are able to better monitor our hashtags and keywords. This allows us to follow every minute of a large event to see what people are talking about - literally minute by minute! This has been so valuable to us in both pre-event planning, live event coverage

NUVI review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great publishing and analytics features"

What do you like best?

I oversee 70 different Facebook pages and this program allows me to post to my accounts easily, and allows me to track the results of those posts on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.

What do you dislike?

It offers capabilities that I don't or would ever use, so I tend to pay for unnecessary features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get overwhelmed by features you don't need.

We're creating a better social presence, increasing our brand awareness. We're seeing our audiences grow and engagement numbers are up as well.

NUVI review by Allison N.
Allison N.

"NUVI makes it easy to see all the mentions of your company and competitors in one easy place."

What do you like best?

I like that every morning I can come into the office and see what my competitors are posting. This helps me see what topics we can become involved in.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything at with NUVI at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no recommendations at this time.

We have a monitor focused for transfers to the local university. We are a student housing company. So, seeing who will be coming to university helps us better target prospects and make the first connection with them.

NUVI review by Colleen S.
Colleen S.

"Nuvi makes social listening and reporting easy"

What do you like best?

The customer service is absolutely fantastic. We love that they are willing to get on the phone to help setup monitors to make sure we get the information we are looking for. The visual reporting including a quick to scan sentiment map make analyzing for our clients super easy.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet that we dislike. Building the monitors properly is the key.

Nuvi makes social listening and reporting much easier. We have shaved off the time it takes to analyze and build reports for our clients

NUVI review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Nuvie, used as social media monitoring system"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up monitor, reports can be adjust to suit reporting metrics and the customer support is always very helpful.

What do you dislike?

That it's hard to claim historical data on new monitors, the Facebook & Instagram reach figures aren't really captured in an adequate way. Also, not having push notifications available should an uncommon spike in activity occur is limiting.

We use the software for campaign-based monitoring.

NUVI review by Juan Manuel B.
Juan Manuel B.

"experiencia con NUVI "

What do you like best?

Muy buena herramienta para realizar listenings en medios digitales.

What do you dislike?

Me parece muy buena la herramienta, solo lo malo es no poder dar seguimiento a LinkedIn.

seguimiento de campañas de marketing en medios digitales.

NUVI review by Paige H.
Paige H.

"Great experience with NUVI"

What do you like best?

Absolutely incredible customer service..

What do you dislike?

I wish there were deeper analytics......

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely rely on your project manager at NUVI. They are willing to set aside time to help you set up any project or report in NUVI. Wonderful resources.

We needed a way to track conversations that were happening on social media surrounding our brand. NUVI was an incredible resource for this. It truly found every mention and helped us better communicate with our consumers. A very powerful tool.