NUVI

NUVI

NUVI™ is a real-time analytics platform for social media. Their platform allows brands to instantly see what people are saying about them across the internet, respond to the most important conversations, and influence behavior in real time.

Work for NUVI?

Learning about NUVI?

NUVI Reviews

Ask NUVI a Question
Showing 116 NUVI reviews
NUVI review by Taylor Nicole V.
Taylor Nicole V.

"We couldn't live without Nuvi!"

What do you like best?

Nuvi helps to bring real-time conversations to life! Without it, we'd be making less informed decisions about our client's social business, content direction and overall strategy.

We're able to quickly and easily create profiles, which allow us to monitor client (and even competitor) intel with a granular focus.

Custom reporting allows our team to create interactive, accurate, and detailed PDF reports that are easy to share with your clients, executives and team.

Mobile alerts allow our team to stay connected on the go. Customize text or email alerts to notify you of important developments (crisis).

What do you dislike?

Would love to see Nuvi offer a tool that can help to measure specific metrics (post frequency, impressions, etc.) as it relates to competitor social audits.

Historical data does not pull Facebook/Instagram data (only Twitter). Needs to include all social channels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must for any marketer in the social/digital space looking for a powerful social listening tool.

Nuvi is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about NUVI
NUVI review by Tania D.
Tania D.

"Huge potential thrown away with lack of innovation and changes they can't explain from day to day"

What do you like best?

Fell in love with their visuals a while back. Other than that, their data is limited, they say fb is limited to all but other platforms like BW or Sysomos somehow get it (???)

I'll admit it is easy to use, but whats the point if the data just isn't there.....they fell way behind and that is the reason I happily canceled.

What do you dislike?

Limited data sources (they'll try to tell you otherwise, but if you run ANY other tools vs NUVI at the same time, you'll see these guys barely scrape the surface.

I had 5 different Account Managers and the person who sold me the tool is gone (along with the 3 that came after him since the company was acquired by some publishing tool they tried to sell me for way too much.

Pricing is way to high for what they offer. They act like they are in the same field as BrandWatch and NetBase, when in reality they are closer to a nicer looking Hootsuite.

IF YOU NEED DATA - STAY AWAY FROM NUVI!

IF YOU NEED FLEXIBILITY IN PRICING - STAY AWAY (should be a way cheaper solution for what they offer)

IF YOU DON'T NEED THE HASSLE OF DEALING WITH MESSY CONTRACTS - STAY AWAY!

WORST business decision we made last year was committing to a contract.

You've been warned!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unfortunately this company is not headed in the right direction. The lack of innovation and constant technical issues they have with the tool is damaging to clients.

At the end they created more problems than solutions. Ran out of things to say to my clients. "They are doing upgrades", "They are working on it", etc

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

NUVI review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Incredible Software for Listening & Engagement"

What do you like best?

Scheduling software is incredible. Monitors for listening are easy to setup, tweak, and utilize for proactive engagement. Reports are the best I've ever seen from a listening software company. Also, the BEST part is the Client Success Support manager (Amberlyn) assigned to my account! She made me an expert in a matter of weeks, showing value and ROI to my company for utilizing NUVI as well as helped me go from learner to strategic user within a month! I can't recommend NUVI enough!

What do you dislike?

Whatever I disliked was fixed (originally no video upload capability - now they have it; originally no calendar visibility across users from the same account - now they have it). Whatever issues I had, I was able to voice to the developers themselves and saw it implemented within months! Amazing!

I manage social media MYSELF for a nation's top 50 New Home Builder. NUVI allowed me to not only optimize my efforts, but duplicate myself in regards to social media publishing, creative, and engagement by listening to what users and competitors are saying and taking a competitive advantage. NUVI took our Facebook group from 15K followers to 26K followers in only 4 months as well as drove more sales YTD than all last year's social media was able to harvest! We have been notified of negative posts and feedback quicker through NUVI notifications than any other platform is able to deliver.

NUVI review by Tarron A.
Tarron A.

"Great Tool with Great Expierence"

What do you like best?

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Sydney & her team the last 2 years and couldn’t be more happy with their knowledge and customer service. What I like best is the capability that the AI has. It becomes smarter over time allowing for more accurate social listening data.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like. My account team has been very helpful from day 1. I'm pretty good at learning the ends & outs of software so learning to use the system was pretty straight forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Nuvi. It integrates with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin as well as many more. The social monitoring AI is very slick, and keeps it easy to keep track of all your engagements (Social Monitoring) throughout Social Media. Not only that, it has the ability to post, schedule your social media content from inside its dashboard.

Give them a call and see for yourself.

Social monitoring, reputation management with audience insights. This is a data machine if used correctly. The data it provides over time will allow you to optimize your social media strategy.

NUVI review by Lauren K.
Lauren K.

"Great Value for the Price"

What do you like best?

I love the dark colors of the website and charts. It's visually pleasing, while also providing a lot of value. Additionally, the report building feature is very nice and saves time compared to some other tools that I have used in the past.

What do you dislike?

When setting up a monitor, the keywords can be a bit difficult to get used to - especially if you are used to Boolean logic.

Monitoring social mentions on a daily/monthly basis and also keeping a close eye on the conversation as part of crisis communication efforts.

NUVI review by Alicia J.
Alicia J.

"Do NOT Sign an Agreement with NUVI"

What do you like best?

Absolutely Nothing positive to say about my short lived, high cost experience with NUVI. They only do a demo and will not let you "test drive" the product before you sign a contract..... I wish I had never even found out about NUVI, I basically spent the savings I was using for my 10th anniversary vacation to buy out my contract, worst business decision I ever made!

What do you dislike?

After using their tool for 30 days I discovered there were limitations and my small marketing team could not automate much of what we needed to. I wanted to cancel the service but they were unwilling to do so, yes I signed a contract but at the end of the day their product did not streamline the process like they initially said it would. In the end I am PERSONALLY paying the contract off, as it was my fault I signed a contract and will not charge my company for it. Bad customer service, bad Karma, bad company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DON"T DO IT PLEASE!!!!!!

NUVI review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"DON'T TRUST NUVI!"

What do you like best?

Not much anymore. They changed their software but arent servicing the current version yet Im stuck paying for a service that doesnt work!

What do you dislike?

Instead of monthly billing, the are so desperate for cash that they want a lump sum payment of $5000, an increase from what I'm paying now.

Their customer service is non-existent and I have serious doubts about the longevity of this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware of the 1 year commitment and their requirement of cancelling in writing 30 days prior to your rebewal date.

None right now since I am not getting alerts or data that I am monitoring. Im essentially burning money. The company was better and then 2016 happened. Ive gone through a handful of account managers and now am assigned to a team. There's no customer service, their social media presence is horrible (for a company that's supposedly an expert in this field) and their product is broken.

NUVI review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Awesome Monitoring and Listening Tool"

What do you like best?

There are many great features that we like about NUVI. We initially purchased this tool just for listening/monitoring but have learned to do so much more with it. We have the best account manager, Shae'la, who goes above and beyond to explain and answer any questions we may have. With little knowledge about the tool at first, she has been able to inform and educate our team on the tool and all of its cool features. We really enjoy the "stream" feature and love the reports that NUVI creates. The dashboards for each monitor is also very easy and friendly to use.

What do you dislike?

Sentiment can be very inaccurate which reflects poorly in our reports but we've learned that this can be easily corrected. We have a specific way of reporting to our clients and NUVI doesn't include all the basic metrics such as follower growth and top performing posts so we still need to use other tools to pull that information.

NUVI is helping our team build insightful social strategy and content plans using in-depth, data-driven analytics and real-time social listening.

NUVI review by Quaetapo .
Quaetapo .

"Great tool for social intelligence"

What do you like best?

We've been using Nuvi for over a year now and it's become a central tool in our social intelligence and social relationship management strategies for clients. We find it invaluable as a contributor to building our Account Based Marketing programs and delivering critical information in a timely fashion for our clients, their influencers and competitors activity.

What do you dislike?

The main difficulty we have experienced has revolved around the building of monitors and the filtering process to ensure we're getting the right information being monitored. Part of this has to do with the narrower targeting we undertake as a B2B agency. We also have found the level of activity of companies and individuals in this space in Australia can be quite small. To address this, for us it would be helpful if we could have greater capabilities with LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the Nuvi team to help implement and keep your service optimised. They work hard to help get it right.

As an intelligence tool it's helping to keep our clients informed of activity associated with the brands and products, so this becomes critical in giving them information that is timely and has currency. As a planning tool, it's been incredibly beneficial in developing our content strategies as well as impacting on SEO/SEM through keeping us informed of topics and phrases that are in use.

NUVI review by Kevin P.
Kevin P.

"Solid Baseline Listening & Insights"

What do you like best?

The STREAM view of all mentions is SO actionable. It really let's you hone in on what is most important, what needs attention and how it fits into the larger equation. Also the pricing is amazing and VERY flexible - love the low barrier of entry and ability to throttle and grow with our client base.

What do you dislike?

Getting the right keywords combinations and syntax + structure can be tough, especially when you are trying to be lean and focused with the number of mentions you are processing each month. The good news is, their team is there to help you craft those and they are very forgiving on temporary overages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a solid listening platform at a flexible price point. Start with NUVI.

Streamlined community management, Weekly social platform snapshot emails, audience insights (currently testing their Facebook Topic Data tool), and monthly reporting visualizations + trends. Also new business pitches!

NUVI review by Melissa D.
Melissa D.

"NUVI - wasn't a great fit for us"

What do you like best?

NUVI generated a LOT of data, and it was available in an interesting graphic format.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to use, not great for engagement, half the time sentiment indicators were incorrect (it would often flag words like "don't" as negative), and it was often slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that NUVI offers very deep, yet narrow data. If you're looking for social listening but don't really need lots of engagement tools, then you'll probably do fine. However, one thing to take into account is that the Sentiment data can sometimes be misleading, and you'll have to take a close look at the data points to make sure they're not being misinterpreted (i.e. - words like "don't" were often listed as negative by the system).

We have actually stopped using NUV because it just wasn't doing what we needed it to. YMMV.

NUVI review by Cesar G.
Cesar G.

"Great tool. Helps cover a majority of our needs. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can specifically customize your monitor. LeRoy, our rep at NUVI, has also been a huge help. Not only is he available for us at all times, but he consistently reaches out to show us new features, tricks and tips, and even helps with any client work directly.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to indicate a certain word or phrase as negative in set-up, thus resulting in an inaccurate reading and often a lot of time in having to manually change every "negative" mention to neutral or positive. In addition, there are also only a few mentions that NUVI can house per hour. A bit of a let down should your brand have a major spike in a short timeframe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for all social needs. Social listening component is as good as it can get and provides you with all the customization functionality you could use. All data is also organized beautifully. Analytics are great. Customizable reports are easy to develop and include geography analytics, mention volume and insights, share of voice, influencer insight, etc. I also appreciate the ease of content publishing, allowing me to manage all my clients content in one dashboard.

Social listening and content publishing. It provides great insight into conversations about the brand/client and organizes all of that well. Being able to schedule content for multiple clients in one area is also a huge time saver.

NUVI review by Evan C.
Evan C.

"Useful tool for monitoring brand and industry terms, as well as the people who are using them"

What do you like best?

It's great at visualizing mentions of the brand/industry terms you've chosen to monitor, as well as information on the people who are using those terms. Automated email reports also help save time vs manually compiling and sending them. We haven't yet used the Facebook Audience analysis feature (costs extra), but it looks very useful.

What do you dislike?

Monitors only pull in mentions of terms, and only from the time of creation (non-historical). Good to use at the beginning of a campaign, but if you want to see what people have been saying historically before the creation of a monitor (a la Topsy), then unfortunately you're out of luck.

We were trying to get a better handle on volume of brand mentions and better identifying when influencers used these terms. Simply pulling searches into a column/feed flattens your inbound messages; you don't see where spikes occur. With NUVI, you can visualize when high points happened and drill down and figure out why.

NUVI review by Anders P.
Anders P.

"GREAT FOR LISTENING, NOT BUILT FOR ENGAGING"

What do you like best?

NUVI provides a great platform for listening. If you need/want to track any mentions of your brand, competitors, or industry terms across the web, NUVI can find it. The reports also look great and are easy to send out to your team to see results from your efforts.

What do you dislike?

There's not an easy way to take action on mentions that come in and lacks on the engagement factor. Replying to comments and messages would often take us out of the NUVI platform and take extra time to reply/engage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're committed. The minimum commitment is one year.

Tracking mentions across channels to see reach and impressions of the brand. We found instances where the brand was talked about more in cities that we had recently been in for an event. Brand mentions/followers were also higher in those cities/states where we had had a physical presence. This helped confirm with data that what we were doing was making a positive impact on the brand.

NUVI review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Review of Nuvi"

What do you like best?

The information regarding mentions, reach, and spread are easily shown in reports and graphs that can be downloaded. Most social media platforms included which allows us to find all needed info in one spot.

What do you dislike?

The system is a bit clunky, with selections that don't save right away and have to be redone and an interface that could be cleaned up a bit on the back end. Would also be great if there was a raw data or numbers reports you could download.

We need one central place to track our social media engagement across our company and competitors and identify major influencers. While no LinkedIn data is available (seems to be a privacy issue LI has with its API) we have all other social info in one spot.

NUVI review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Monitoring Tool With Great Visual Data"

What do you like best?

Nuvi allows us to monitor our brand and displays the data in a visually appealing and easy to understand way. We are able to monitor any and all keywords we choose and also get data specific to our and our competitor's social media pages via the Monitors tab. I have gained a lot of insight from analyzing the data our social media pages produce via the channels tab. Nuvi also allows us to use their audience tab to gain valuable insights via Facebook Topic Data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more interpretive functionality. Currently, I can use Nuvi to dig into the data, but it doesn't provide much interpretation of that data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for a good monitoring tool with excellent data visualization? NUVI is a great, low cost choice.

We were looking for a tool that would allow us to monitor our brand, our competitors and the industry on social media sites. Nuvi gives that information in a great visual format. We have been able to respond to those talking about us on social and that has improved our customer service. Additionally, we have gained insights from our competitors and industry monitors, allowing us to make better marketing decisions.

NUVI review by Katie H.
Katie H.

"An easy to use exciting product"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is easy to use once you get used to it and this is only our first month but already we have found interesting data.

I find topics, links and hashtags very useful and already it is already helping to guide our social media direction and content. Influencers is also proving useful

The support has been excellent and our account manager is always quick to respond and helpful. She was very helpful in the set up process which is what made Nuvi such an easy product to use.

Even though we are based in Australia and Nuvi are in the USA, she works hours that are compatible with Australia.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that 'Monitors' comprises mostly of Twitter and that Facebook is shown through audiences. it would be great if these two platforms were aggregated in one dashboard / one report.

There are limitations with Audiences due to Facebook's stipulations on privacy and amending their content. Particularly not being able to edit the sentiment analysis as it has often been incorrect due to words being misinterpreted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of the excellent support. I had trouble setting up my search terms and making them valuabkle at first and the support really helped.

Using Nuvi has helped us identify key themes that our stakeholders and community are talking about and then to use those insights to create engaging content.

We have also discovered users discussing our business whom we would not have otherwise known about. This helps put us on the front foot with a few issues.

NUVI review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"Nothing but Issues"

What do you like best?

The IDEA of it is great, does it work as well as they sell you on? If you are a HUGE business, sure it might, but not without a lot of work to decipher all their graphs, skim through activity one grueling minute at a time, and click on hundreds to thousands of bubbles INDIVIDUALLY to engage with people. If you are a small company, forget it. This service will be a complete waste of money. Not to mention they will say whatever they need to to trick you into a contract and then bind you to it for an entire year.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a lot. I dislike that they don't send invoices at all before you are charged and if you try to access invoices in your account, don't worry you can't because they don't exist there.

I dislike that we were told we had a 30-day no-contract trial that wasn't even long enough to build up enough useful data to see if it was even worth the $300/mo they charge. Not only that, we are such a small company with so low of mentions it has been COMPLETELY useless. They don't care, they just want your money. And because we emailed them a few days after the 30 day trial (including weekends) they "talked to their lawyers" and "the lawyers" just couldn't let us out of the contract. How desperate are they that they need our $300/mo if they have such large companies on board that they brag about on their website?

I also dislike how there is no useful way to engage with Instagram. If you have 1,000 bubbles of engagement you have to click them all individually and change the color to know what you have even checked or not checked. It is tedious, time consuming, and a complete waste of time. I don't even know how large companies manage this because of how much work it is.

Monitors are hard to set up, you have to specify and narrow down SO much just to tailor it to what you need. You can't be too broad, but you can't be too specific. They will ask to set up calls all day to waste your time just telling you all the work you need to do to get it right.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want more work on your plate, take this on. If your company is small, DO NOT use this service. Make sure you are aware they lock you into a one year contract so they can ensure they get your money, not because this service will be useful to you or your business.

Not resolving any business issues, managing NUVI is actually MORE work than anything.

ZERO benefits. We are too small of a company and it is completely useless. They didn't have any sympathy for our less than 100 mentions a day and have bound us to the contract anyway. Cell phone providers don't even lock you into contracts any more. I think they are extremely desperate for money.

NUVI review by Laurel W.
Laurel W.

"Most incredible experience with a software company, TO DATE!"

What do you like best?

Amber, my sensational, informative, creative, personable, business savvy Nuvi rep. I cannot express how great the customer service is at this company. With me from the very start, having a Nuvi rep by my side has made a huge difference in my understanding of the product as a whole. Not only have I been able to create intuitive, specific monitors, but the leads we found helped us build our entire community. High fives, all around. What a truly fantastic product, with an even better team of people leading the way.

What do you dislike?

Frankly, nothing. I pitched Nuvi as part of my social strategy to get a new job, and it's totally what I have to thank for the contract I just signed this week. Nuvi for the win, folks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! Immediately!

Finding our community. Listening to the conversation about our product, and identifying how we can best become a part of that conversation, in a manner that leads to increased app downloads and increased sales.

NUVI review by Betsy E.
Betsy E.

"Great product for events and organizations!"

What do you like best?

We started using NUVI about three years ago, and have had great success with it's capabilities. Our event happens once a year for 20 days straight, with social chatter taking off about 2 months prior. We are, however, a year-round charitable organization, so although our heavy use of NUVI is for a few short months out of the year, it is still a great benefit to be able to access the platform all 12 months of the year and specify what we are looking for within the monitors. The main dashboard is so easy to read and all of the abilities within the platform are exactly what one would need to run a successful social media campaign/strategy. One of my favorite things is the ease of reporting -- my superior is big on reports and it's so quick to turn around a beautiful, chart-filled PDF with NUVI!

What do you dislike?

The Search function isn't as simple as I would hope it to be - I've had times were we have tried to search for a specific item in relation to the monitor and keywords and nothing has come up. May need some more practice, but that is one of my least favorite parts of NUVI. Other than that, no complaints really. A few bugs here and there, but the customer service at NUVI in impeccable and Amberlyn is always ready to hop on a call and screen share should I have any major questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for events and organizations. Definitely something you can help use to build your online community and fan engagement even more.

We have been able to reach members of our online community that we never knew existed in the past. As mentioned, we are a 20-day event - one of the largest of our kind and a more than 80 year history. With the growth of the social media era, there has been a large struggle to get the overall brand of our event embedded into the minds of our fans as RODEOHOUSTON, most call us Houston Rodeo or HLSR. NUVI has helped us reach fans that may not tag us properly in posts or who have issues relating to our event, and not only reach them but communicate and problem solve as well. This is a great product for large scale businesses, events and organizations, however I would recommend it for anyone looking to build a strong online community to engage with customers and fans on a personal level.

NUVI review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Great opportunity for students to gain practical experience with social media monitoring & analysis"

What do you like best?

I think NUVI's visualizations and ease of use are the things I like the most. I've had two different 300-level college classes use NUVI as part of a semester long assignment, and the ease with which students are able to use NUVI is definitely helpful. I think the visualizations are not only appealing to the eye, but also convey complex information very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I do like the sentiment analysis and think it is a helpful tool; however, I view it as a blunt instrument. It doesn't understand thinks like sarcasm or nuance. For example, one of the first tweets I sent about NUVI said something like "I'm fired up to see NUVI in action" and, if I remember right, the tweet was categorized as negative, likely because of the word fired. However, if we look at that tweet it clearly is positive in nature. So, sentiment analysis needs work but is helpful when we don't put too much stock in the positive/negative/neutral breakdown.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been happy with NUVI and they are always quick to respond to questions or problems.

I've used NUVI in my 300-level Organizational Communication class as part of a semester long project. Students pick an organization (within a few restrictions) that they will monitor through NUVI. Students write a report on what they find, linking some of those findings with class content. I think this provides students with practical experience engaging in social media analysis and that is something cool to talk about during a internship or job interview.

NUVI review by Ciara D.
Ciara D.

"AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!"

What do you like best?

My company has been using NUVI for about 2 years now and we have loved every bit of it. My favorite parts of NUVI have to be the social stream, the report feature, and the awesome account managers! The social stream is very unique and in real-time. So as mentions occur, you can see them pop up immediately - which is very cool to watch (I'd love to have a monitor that just runs the stream all day long!) Building a report allows me an in-depth analysis of what's happening on our social media channels and I love how I can tailor it to show exactly what I need to see. Last, but not least, the account managers are amazing! We started with one account manager (Miranda) and now have a new one (Ana), but from day one, both of those ladies have been nothing but helpful, supportive, and attentive. I must say that our NUVI experience wouldn't be as great without them!

What do you dislike?

The search function can be a bit frustrating when you enter keywords and nothing comes up, but it isn't that big of a deal to where it takes away from the overall experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It is honestly a great tool - especially if you're a large company with a lot of smaller entities.

NUVI has truly helped us stay aware of what's happening within our company (on the Internet). We're the parent company of over 30 divisions, and a lot of times it's hard to be on top of what each division is doing in its community. With NUVI pulling mentions from all over the Internet, it has become drastically easier to keep track of community relations involving our divisions. Our senior management appreciates it, too!

NUVI review by Salilo M.
Salilo M.

"NUVI App Experience"

What do you like best?

NUVI is an application that our team utilizes almost on a daily basis. We are constantly developing our client’s influencer programs and NUVI allows us to have a finger on the pulse of what is being said about of our clients – importantly who is saying it. This is a great tool for identifying our “brand champions” and major influencers on social media channels for reports on our monthly impressions that we send to our clients. We appreciate how easy it is to find those influencers without the struggle of scrolling through what seems like endless timelines.

Not only is the interface user-friendly, but if we ever have any questions our NUVI representative is always there to offer insight. We are working in to involve our entire team in using this social media monitoring and our NUVI rep has done a great job in explaining the monitors and report generator, our team feels comfortable in navigating the platform.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike, we are constantly updating our monitors to ensure that we are not pulling unnecessary post into our monthly cap and making sure that we word each phrase correctly. But that is something that our rep has joined us on a conference call, multiple times, to format each phrase.

We are in search of major influencers online who are already talking and posting about our clients. NUVI is has given a quick solution and identifying those individuals, seeing their positive/negative reaction, and contacting them for any future projects.

NUVI review by Jamie W.
Jamie W.

"Probably the most cost-effective social monitoring and engagement tool available right now"

What do you like best?

Beautifully visualises complex data via an easy to use interface.

Makes creating social media monitoring and analysis reports very easy.

Highly scalable for multiple monitoring clients, without increasing cost.

Support has always been excellent, with regular client meetings and a genuine interest in improving the product.

What do you dislike?

Lack of live local support - we're in Australia but there's no support in our timezone.

There can be a slight lag between monitoring data being pulled through to report data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go - it's a clever mix of analytical power and a highly useable interface.

Nuvi has been an invaluable tool for us to provide clients with real-time monitoring solutions, and early warning alerts. With a broad range of clients, being able to set up 'accounts' for each one within Nuvi has been an efficient way of servicing lots of companies from one platform.

NUVI review by Cindy K.
Cindy K.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I've been connected with the platform for almost a year now and I wouldn't recommend anything else. The platform is easy to use and the support staff is incredible. My NUVI rep is always there to answer questions I have. The graphics are great and helpful when providing my team with the monthly report. I'm constantly under the Channels and Publishing monitors. The Channel's monitor allows us to see into the accounts to fully understand our engagement, timing of posts and what's popular. The Publishing monitor is comprehensive and allows me to publish to all of my accounts. Uploading content is simple and the scheduling feature is great. The platforms I'm monitoring are all supported so I don't have to leave the dashboard to use another platform. Social media is constantly changing and NUVI is always adapting, which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like the platform to do is to pull clicks from Facebook to show the full engagement numbers.

We are trying to grow our fan base and engagement on all platforms and to do that we've utilized the Channels monitor specifically to see the break down of our posts. We're able to see what's working and what's not, which is helpful with content creation.

NUVI review by Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.

"Great Tool for Social Seeding Strategies"

What do you like best?

Nuvi is very easy to use. I have gotten great information that we use for reputation management, finding other people to connect with our brands with or just to get a general idea what people think about a topic. If you need to build your social network out this is a great tool to find qualified people who are high influencer. If you are running any kind of national social media program you need a tool like Nuvi.

What do you dislike?

The tool is very useful and anything I don't like is very minor and doesn't distract from the overall experience. The only feature i would have liked to see is the ability to put a cap on total impression captured as some times i just want to get a small snapshot for a potential client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful reputation management. It also is very useful in finding qualified people to reach out to on social networks. The amount of man hours this saves is tremendous. I estimate to manually capture the kind of information Nuvi provides would require at least 120 hours a week.

Social seeding. We use this tool to find people that we can reach out to on social networks and interact. These people are generally product enthusiast. We also use this during events to see how our brands are being mentioned and how we can reach out to them.

NUVI review by Stephen D.
Stephen D.

"An intuitive visually stunning social listening solution"

What do you like best?

Years worth of history of all our social accounts is available within seconds in an easy to use interface with great visual analytics all for a very competitive price.

What do you dislike?

Being a Data warehouse manager, I would like to have direct API access to export results as a data feed so I can more easily mash up social and internal data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great entry point to start your social listening journey. It has most of the commonly used features as the big players in the market without the big price tag.

I can manage our multiple social media accounts from the 1 platform. Thanks to NUVI I was able to identify a direct correlation between Facebook engagement and the revenue generated at some of our events, this has enhanced the way we communicate and allowed us to be more responsive to our customer needs.

NUVI review by Erik K.
Erik K.

"Solid Social Insights & Monitoring Solution"

What do you like best?

The user interface is by far the most user friendly. Compared to most competitors, NUVI is easy to learn, set up, and extract value from. The platform is visually impressive, helping support visuals in reports. Also, their automatic reporting is very advanced and ability to customize these reports saves time when reporting social initiatives. Their customer service is also a huge point of distinction. Jessica, our account manager, is always proactive in communicating updates and very reactive to any and all questions, training requests and helping troubleshoot.

What do you dislike?

Their reporting tools don't cover all basic metrics, for example they still have yet to incorporate impressions figures from Twitter. Because of this, we still go into each social media's analytics to get a complete picture that we can incorporate back into the report. Would also love to see integration with Google Analytics, something we've been wanting for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI does not search retroactively, except via Twitter which is an add on service. Be sure to preempt setting up monitors to ensure you capture all relevant data. Also, now that Facebook has blocked personally identifiable information from being monitored, consider adding on Facebook's Audience Data, which is another add on service NUVI provides (NUVI is one of a handful of Facebook partners offering this service).

We've used NUVI to address a variety of needs including, but not limited to online monitoring and listening for clients (brand name, product line, spokesperson keyword mentions), identifying and engaging with social media influencers, support for crisis communications, reporting around client's social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and event/conference support and reporting impact.

NUVI review by User in Computer Software

"NUVI - SMM application"

What do you like best?

I like that NUVI was very easy to use(create a search, set alert, do research-took time). It was easy to set up an alert to send outside of your own organization. The graphics/images were above industry standard. There is an executive feel to reports that you are proud to present to a client.

What do you dislike?

NUVI doesn't have access to that many social networks. So if you are only looking at crawling Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr then it is great. Historical searches take time. They are not done instantly like Radian6, Sysomos or Facegroup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI is a great place to start if you are looking for a more powerful tool than what is free on the market. They have awesome graphics for submitting reports and can dive deep into the information you are looking at. If you participate on more than the big four social networks then you will want to look at other companies as you are missing a big piece of the growing social networks voices.

Looking to find companies that were looking to purchase various products and connect them with potential buyers. With the lack of networks and Facebook API restrictions this proved harder than expected.

NUVI review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"NUVI: A Comprehensive Social Media Tool!"

What do you like best?

We are a market research and strategy company. We have been NUVI customers for about 2 years now and are extremely satisfied with NUVI. We use NUVI for 3 primary areas: Social media brand promotional campaign tracking, competitor brand tracking, and front-end social media data collection.

We really like how NUVI is able to track hashtags, influencers, and key words across various social networks. NUVI can also compare monitors side by side, which is helpful when comparing brands and topics. To execute comparisons, NUVI graphs out all activity during any time frame you select, which allows you to see trends and peak activity.

It is great that NUVI also allows us to see comments in real-time as they are posted. Additionally, if we need to gather data from the past, NUVI allows us to do a 30 day back pull for additional insight at no additional cost. NUVI then allows us to download the social media comments we gathered into Excel csv files for easy analysis.

As a research company, we require everything we do to be accurate and precise. NUVI uses Boolean logic and allows us to program social monitors in a way where we can refine the noise and maximize our efforts in gathering quality social media data.

We find the NUVI team to be very helpful, smart, and friendly. The staff goes out of their way each week to make sure that we have what we need.

What do you dislike?

The NUVI sentiment tool we find is not very accurate.

Secondly, NUVI no longer captures Facebook data. NUVI used to be an all inclusive package, but now offers Facebook monitoring under a new service extension at an additional cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NUVI is a great value. Just make sure you do your research to verify that NUVI is going to work for your needs.

We find that our clients struggle with going deeper and beyond the surface “vanity metrics” that most software and social media services provide. We find that the NUVI tool/service is great for front end social media data collection.

NUVI review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Social Listening For a Modern Age"

What do you like best?

The software has so many functions that help you to listen to your social audience as well as it gives you the ability to see how your audiences are working with your brand in a very visual way.

What do you dislike?

I didn't really like the support offered by the company. I felt like they always were trying to sell me on the brand and wanted me to invest more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out the trial and make sure this is the right fit for you and your company before biting off the hefty price tag.

I use Nuvi to manage all social listening for client's and for our own brand. Being able to actually see the visuals of the social accounts have been very helpful to gage how well your message is being accepted and shared and engaged.

NUVI review by Mandy L.
Mandy L.

"Start LISTENING to your audience with Nuvi"

What do you like best?

Nuvi's interface is simple to use, and you can create detailed reports to share with your team at the click of a button. Their customer service has always been stellar (I've been with them for 3 years after switching from Radian6), and they've walked me through every step of learning the platform and discovering new capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There isn't an easy way to calculate share of voice in Nuvi (the way you can in Radian6), but there are other creative ways of showing competitor information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Nuvi a try - you won't be disappointed!

We needed full tracking and monitoring for 3 channels, and Nuvi has provided that real-time feedback for us. We needed a way to report on the success of our efforts, and Nuvi reports have given us a clear picture of how we're doing and ways to improve month over month.

NUVI review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"The world's leading Social Media Monitoring, scheduling and analytics tool on the market"

What do you like best?

Coming from the Agency side, we get to roadtest a lot of these types of tools. What I really like about Nuvi is the extraordinary UI. When you first log in to some of these monitoring platforms, you are often bombarded with information.

Nuvi has set up the features and functionality in a way that makes using the product a breeze. Setting up campaign monitoring, Social media management or deeper understanding about Facebook Topics reporting, Nuvi has it covered.

Possibly one of the best all round products I have seen on the market.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but what I would like is to automate a few of the features.

Ideally, if you can filter campaigns in categories by client, or client specific features in EVEN more detail, this would help. I understand that you are limited to the data that you can pull from these networks, but if you can find a way to target in even more detail, that would be great.

Mind you, this is not a dislike, more of a suggestion because you can currently dig very deep and pin point campaigns, I would just like even more targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an amazing tool, don't fall behind in the industry.

We can monitor our clients campaigns on levels that have never been realized from the traditional media channels and analytics.

For an out of home campaign, traditionally you would know how many eyeballs have seen your ad, and approximately a demographic breakdown based on the location of the ad. With Nuvi, you can set parameters in place that help you drill down to the street level and monitor feedback and social sentiment around your advertising.

This product is truly breaking ground on the advertising industry. If you are not using it, you are not serving your clients.

NUVI review by Sara R.
Sara R.

"Incredibly powerful tool"

What do you like best?

The variety of data available in the downloadable reports is great. The reports are really well designed and easy to generate, offering a snapshot to internal and external stakeholders in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have a folder structure for filing away old monitors - at the moment they're all listed alphabetically which can get a bit unwieldy when you've got quite a few in the systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying if you're looking for social media monitoring software. There are lots of tools out there for publishing and basic reporting, but this is the best i've come across for monitoring and detailed analytics.

This is the first time we've able to generate detailed reports on social media engagement of a particular topic, piece of content or hashtag.

NUVI review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"NUVI - Amazing Social Media Monitoring Tool"

What do you like best?

I've been using the platform for about a year and I'm not sure how I ever did my job without it! The software is intuitive and easy to use. My client success manager Shaela is a customer service rock star. She is always available to answer questions or provide guidance or smart suggestions. The channel monitors are visually impressive and allow insights I've not been able to get on other platforms. The reporting features save me a lot of time and stress.

What do you dislike?

This isn't a dislike but a suggestion - I'd love to see the ability to monitor review type sites such as Yelp and TripAdvisor.

We've used NUVI to address a variety of needs for our clients. From monitoring chatter about brands to gathering social insights about their channels, or monitoring their competition, NUVI has become a daily use tool.

NUVI review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"Terrible Interface. Hard to Read"

What do you like best?

Did like the influencer feature. However, I only used NUVI for a year. Of that contract I only used 5-10 times because every time I logged into the software, the interface was hard to read and the items it was found for us was irrelevant.

What do you dislike?

The interface was not easy to use. It was super hard to read, and the onboarding was not helpful in the least. The user only worked with me once, and it was loud because you could hear other reps in the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware that the interface is very hard to read. Also, it is hard to delete that extra sound that does not have to do with your buiness.

Social media monitoring and also individuals who were "influencers" in our business. I do not feel this was solved. Did not solve the problem of social media monitoring for our products. Always for finding irrelevant items like "drinking lean" and also "foam dart." I t was very hard to read and not worthwhile spend. If the interface was cleaner and more user-friendly, I think I would like Nuvi better.

NUVI review by Corey T.
Corey T.

"The social monitoring tool marketers crave"

What do you like best?

NUVI makes it easy to measure the reach and impact of our social media marketing strategy. No more sifting through multiple platforms. One location. One beautiful dashboard.

What do you dislike?

NUVI provides filters so you can measure social conversations that are relevant to your brand. There are instances where irrelevant mentions appear within our monitor, but the filter allows you to block future mentions from those users in the future.

People flock to social media to rant, vent and express their feelings about brands. We wanted to ensure we were capturing those conversations so we can monitor our brand, and jump in from a customer service standpoint to ensure the best user experience with our brand. We've been able to track both positive and negative social conversations, and help find resolutions to those experiencing issues with our brand.

NUVI review by Kevin R. C.
Kevin R. C.

"Excellent Social Media BigData Analytics and Visualization Engine"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive Social Media Analytics Engine for understanding global or localized sentiment in different languages pulled from the Top 10 social media site and over 4M RSS feeds.

What do you dislike?

Facebook APIs have been terminated and a separate service must be purchased to gain direct Facebook intelligence. However, the action is more related to Facebook’s business decision and a work-around has been devised by NUVI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get fully trained by the knowledgeable and professional customer account Reps. Try several Monitors to understand the nuances of the BigData analytics engine, situational awareness dashboards and the report generation mechanisms.

Global Threat Vectors for the Federal and National Security Market

National Hot Topics / Flash points for Commercial, Homeland and National Security Markets

Ability to provide social media profile of an individual for Federal Agencies to conduct background check.

NUVI review by Kara K.
Kara K.

"Fantastic Product! "

What do you like best?

The social listening and social sentiment tools are invaluable. I am aware of what people are saying when they talk about our brand. I can react and respond quickly and engage folks about my brand. The training has been invaluable to us. The customer service is top notch. NUVI ensures that clients know how to use the product.

What do you dislike?

There is no link shortening when publishing. I also would like NUVI to monitor anonymous apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using NUVI for any social listening, social monitoring or social anayltics. The company is phenomenal to work with.

We need to engage folks more on social media and reinforce our brand advocates. We are seeing where we need to fill the holes accross all official university platforms.

NUVI review by Holmes, M.
Holmes, M.

"Great Service for Universities and Athletic Departments"

What do you like best?

Honestly, after nearly a year of using NUVI, there are a ton that we like. From a software perspective, it allows us to do so much more with our social media than we could ever consider before. The reports alone are worth the investment because it gives us real-time information on our clients. It has also allowed our corporate sales team to put real numbers behind their reports, generating more revenue for our department. Our sales rep Ana also keeps us up-to-date on the latest changes going on and has been a great resource for asking software questions or just being a help if we get stuck. She has helped us create specific monitors that will allow us to better engage our fans in the future, allowing us to work smarter rather than harder.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. If we had dislikes, we would probably look elsewhere, but instead we are getting ready for a second year with NUVI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend University and Athletic Departments give it a try, I do not think they will be disappointed.

Our biggest problem is figuring out how to reach our fans and alumni with the types of messages that they want. Our other problem is that without having a social media team, but rather one or two people, how can we respond 24/7. The NUVI technology has allowed us to see who are our most influential people are and never miss a chance to engage with them. NUVI has also allowed us to increase sales and bring in more revenue than we were able to before.

NUVI review by Paul J.
Paul J.

"Top Shelf Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The real-time analytics. The easy to digest visuals. The ability to monitor conversations in the moment and participate. Our customer service rep. It puts me in the driver seat as a digital marketing expert to develop meaningful goals and objectives.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could bulk load social media posts for planned content. I would then drop Hootsuite. The platform can seem overwhelming at first until you cut ties with your old programs and just jump in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to have a tour! Ask them about flexible get started plans.

It allows me to understand what the market is doing and how our campaigns are performing. It positions us as a leader in the digital space. It separates agencies from small businesses and consultants.

NUVI review by User in Research
User in Research

"NUVI Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it helps to organize scheduling. I can better work with my customers to organize upcoming events. I also appreciate that I receive customized notifications as developments occur.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't a trial period. Though this software turned out to work well for me, if it hadn't, I would be stuck with a software that I didn't like and that I already paid for. If there isn't a trial period, then there must be a refund policy.

Nuvi is helping me optimize social media content and target customers effectively by using data-driven analytics. I have a better understanding of my customer base and can better understand my potential customer base as well.

NUVI review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Awesome Product!"

What do you like best?

Combines visuals and data into one dashboard that our entire team can use. The reporting tool has been handy when providing data to other members of our team and clients.

What do you dislike?

Positive experience so far! We have used NUVI in a variety of situations and it has exceeded expectations so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We experimented with a number of tools before deciding on NUVI. It combines data with visuals and the reporting tool is a big bonus.

We use NUVI to monitor social media activity as it relates to our clients. It's also a great tool for content marketing (discovering new content ideas, measuring the impact of what we create, etc.). We've also been able to use it for some experimentation and trend discovery.

NUVI review by Stefano C.
Stefano C.

"Really good for show off and graphic"

What do you like best?

Graphic, useful for rapid presentation and data (Twitter, Instagram and some blogs)

What do you dislike?

Not a magnificent crawler. it works good on TW and IG (less then TW) and some blogs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for rapid data and presentation. If your core business is also buzz monitoring, i think it cannot be your first crawler.

Rapid counting of followers of people which retweeted a tweet

NUVI review by Katija V.
Katija V.

"Easy to use Social Listening tool "

What do you like best?

The excellent customer support and the modern interface

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more integration with other social channels - YouTube, Pinterest, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very adaptable platform that allows for multiple brands to be monitored under one account. It's a great option for smaller agencies looking to provide a robust social listening solution, without the hefty pricetag.

From a content strategy point of view, we are able to report and respond in real-time to consumer trends and concerns. This allows to make our client's brands more relevant and relatable. We can also use this data to help to formulate what products we can serve to certain demographics to help to increase the conversions.

NUVI review by Kimball J. P.
Kimball J. P.

"NUVI: Great Platform! "

What do you like best?

We held a live event and monitored the conversation leading up to the event and the day of. With such high volume coming in, we used the sentiment tool to go through all of the data. From the sentiment tool we were able to make the decision to adjust our campaign branding. Because of the real time monitoring, we were able to direct people on how to join the event when people mentioned us with questions.

What do you dislike?

We tried out the publishing tool, but it didn't have everything we needed so we ended up using a different tool, but our AM was awesome to help us out during our live event. Overall, NUVI has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you work closely with your account manager. This helped us with our big events because we had everything set up really well to achieve our goals beforehand.

We were able to figure out our campaign branding and influencers/brand champions.

NUVI review by Naomi J.
Naomi J.

"Nuvi is the best social media platform out there"

What do you like best?

My company has been using NUVI for over a year now, and it's by far the best out there. I find the platform very client friendly, especially when it comes to social listening work - The depth of social listening options makes it easy to analyse relevant conversations globally. NUVI is incredibly flexible and very affordable - the client support is also fantastic! We speak to our Client Support Manager once a week and they are always on hand to help.

What do you dislike?

The reporting tools unfortunately don't include all the basic metrics. This means we still need to visit each owned social page's analytics. We also find the reports very lengthy and are keen to have something more succinct, with top line information to share with internal stakeholders.

Since starting back in February 2015, we've found a number of prolific influencers who we now work closely with on our global marketing campaigns. This has helped expose our products to new brands and audiences.

NUVI review by Morgan M.
Morgan M.

"NUVI rocks"

What do you like best?

We recently purchased the tool, NUVI to use for our client social media engagement. From the initial sales to the on-boarding we had the best customer service experience. After purchasing the tool, we were greeted by the beautiful Jessica Brady. Not only is Jessica the sweetest thing in the world, she is smart and has went above and beyond to help me in times of crisis at any moment of the day. Over the year, I have gotten to know Jessica and know she is a genuinely good person and I absolutely love our weekly phone calls. She is one of those girls who instantly puts a smile on your face through the phone. With very little knowledge from me on the tool, she has been able to inform and educate me on the tool and of top trending keywords to increase our interaction and social following base. Even when I set a client up incorrectly with topics that may not be the best, she immediately reaches out and redirects me. Within one of our clients online strategies the brand was collectively averaging 303 brand mentions from all social media platforms. Their mentions grew to 3,018 within three months of using NUVI on their account. We highly recommend investing in NUVI and hopefully, you get as lucky as us and get Jessica as your client success manager.

What do you dislike?

Social Following count month over month in one place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would LOVE an easier way to track social following count on all platforms and to export into a report instead of configurating a few into one.

SEO traffic to website by engaging with potential clients. Increased traffic to site. Increased social awareness and following base.

NUVI review by Kristen D.
Kristen D.

"Reliable and necessary tool to get my job done"

What do you like best?

There are many features of NUVI that I enjoy but a couple in particular are the "stream" as well as the report generator. The "stream" gives me a quick visual of the sentiment as well as the influence rating of the social account talking about our product. The report feature saves me so much time and stress. My clients are happy with the format and contents of the report. I can't write a review without talking about my client success manager, Brandi. She is amazing and so helpful. She adds value to this software and is always available when I need her.

What do you dislike?

I have run into glitches in the system when working in it daily. With this said, I am able to contact my client success manager and she can determine if it is a NUVI or user issue. Most NUVI issues are because they are improving and making modifications to the software and are fixed by the next day. There are also work arounds that allow me to maintain my productivity. Not a NUVI issue, but I wish Instagram allowed NUVI to post on their behalf. NUVI has a work around and it works fine. I just have to copy and paste text copy and pictures using my cell phone into Instagram. I was told there isn't a software that allows scheduled posting to Instagram. Another wish list item for me would be to improve the flagging feature. I would have it store the flags by brand and I would be able to generate a "flagged content" report when needed. Also, I would like the content calendar to be shared with the other admins on the brands so that we can see what all is being done. The work around is using one account for scheduling content. One more, a link shortening feature like bit.ly that would also be included on a report to track clicks.

Using NUVI allows me to monitor all the social chatter coming from multiple social sites and respond accordingly. Also, I use NUVI for publishing posts and tweets for the brands. It is working great. Before, I was relying on individual social sites analytics as well as my own to generate reports. It was extremely time consuming, I wasn't happy with the format and my clients were overwhelmed. The NUVI analytic report seems to meet their needs and they are satisfied with the monthly social snapshot. Another feature I like is the "stream". I like to have a visual of the influencer rating as well as the sentiment. Also, I like that I can change the sentiment if necessary.

NUVI review by Josh v.
Josh v.

"My favorite social listening tool"

What do you like best?

My company does a lot of social listening work. We need easy ways to get the data we need for a variety of different analyses. NUVI has been my favorite tool to use for both the low price and the incredible flexibility of the tool. Below are my favorite bits of NUVI:

* Dashboards - The standard dashboards are very client friendly. I initially starting using NUVI as a tool I platform I can easily project in my clients' social offices.

* Reports - Out of all the social listening tools, NUVI has the best standard report templates and the best customization options. I've been able to shorten our weekly social listening reporting process from hours to just a few minutes.

* Boolean - NUVI has the easiest Boolean builder of any social listening platform. For those not accustomed to building blocks of Boolean, NUVI has a few fields to fill out that will do it for you. In a few hours, I've trained interns to build rather complex Boolean that used to require experienced analysts.

* Live Mention Stream - For real time activations, nobody can beat NUVI's real time stream. Down to the second, I've used NUVI to effectively run Super Bowl parties, live Twitter chats and event surprise and delight campaigns.

* Facebook - NUVI is one of the only platforms offering private Facebook data!! 'Nuff said.

In general, the flexibility of the platform is fantastic. I've been able to easily create monitors for keywords, monitors that track a list of specified handles, influencer identification, been able to pick out markets most important to brand based on conversation density, and easily create charts comparing the volume and sentiment of conversation around 100 influencers on a week to week basis. In my experience there are no other tools that can handle this breadth of activity (especially access to private Facebook data), especially within the price point.

What do you dislike?

NUVI works much better on Chrome than Firefox. It's not as easy as I would like to managed and nest monitors into projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be shy about leaning on their account team. They're very helpful.

I'm primarily using NUVI for the following:

* brand monitoring

* tracking shifts in sentiment as a means of measuring creative effectiveness

* audience profiling

* influencer identification

* influencer ranking

* channel monitoring

Learning about NUVI?

* We monitor all NUVI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.