Oasis Outsourcing

Oasis Outsourcing is one of the nation's largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs). We provide human resources administration, employee benefits, healthcare reform support, payroll administration, workers compensation services and more.

Work for Oasis Outsourcing?

Learning about Oasis Outsourcing?

Oasis Outsourcing Reviews

Showing 2 Oasis Outsourcing reviews
Oasis Outsourcing review by Alison M.
Alison M.

"New to Oasis Outsourcing, Works Great "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, I can override my staff members if they make a mistake or forgot to sign out, etc.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to delete on this system, you need to figure out which one to delete if your staff accidentally put information on the wrong day or time period.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oasis Outsourcing
Oasis Outsourcing review by Joy D.
Joy D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Having easy access to everything I need.

What do you dislike?

I have to call when I need to reset my password.

What Staffing Agencies solution do you use?

Learning about Oasis Outsourcing?

* We monitor all Oasis Outsourcing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.