Oberlo

(7 reviews)

Oberlo lets you find products, add them to your Shopify store, and ship them directly to your customers. No inventory, no risk. Let's start dropshipping!

Work for Oberlo?

Learning about Oberlo?

Oberlo Reviews

Showing 7 Oberlo reviews
Oberlo review by marie kristalyn z.
marie kristalyn z.

"Insane app! "

What do you like best?

Makes dropshipping possible for the normal entrepreneur. I really love this app. I don't even have to explain it. It is a must-have and everyone knows it. I love Oberlo! It makes so much possible! Thanks a lot, Devs! Highly recommended! Most important app in all of my stores.

Sorting through and communicating with potential suppliers is daunting. Oberlo helped us to be much more efficient with our time. We have found the app intuitive to use. Syncing has been pretty straight forward. Verified suppliers are a must for us. We also appreciate the massive amount of resource and tutorial information available from Oberlo.

What do you dislike?

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oberlo
Oberlo review by Peter Y.
Peter Y.

"Best shopify application in the market"

What do you like best?

Before I found about about Oberlo, it would take over several hours to launch products as well as extra time fulfilling customer orders constantly copying and pasting. Thanks to oberlo, everything is seamless, and you can import/launch products onto your ecommerce within seconds, saving countless of hours.

What do you dislike?

The monthly pricing could be improved since Oberlo makes up to 6% commission on every single order that gets fulfilled through oberlo. In addition, there are limitations on customized items, such as no drop down menu options (tick box), and no bulk discount quantity integration within oberlo for customers that would like to order in bulk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a free trial, don't start the monthly subscription until your business has accrued sustainable momentum/growth in sales.

Oberlo has allowed my company to scale globally to over 20 different countries surpassing over a million in revenue thanks to its efficient fulfillment system. And anytime there is a product or item that goes out of stock, finding a new vendor and re-linking to the same product listing is easy. It has saved time allowing us to focus on business development and much less on business operations.

What E-Commerce Tools solution do you use?

Oberlo review by Ramesh N.
Ramesh N.

"One of the best dropshipping app"

What do you like best?

You can import any product from aliexpress in only one click and the pricing of this site is affordable (free if your orders is under 50 per month). Oberlo blog and video tutorials help me the most to learn about dropshipping and the uses of oberlo app. This app fulfill your orders automatically and the dashboard of this app is beginner friendly.

What do you dislike?

You can't use oberlo on other ecommerce platforms (only on shopify, amazon and ebay)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I honestly recommend you to try oberlo for your ecommerce business. It save a lot of time. So you can focus on your other side of business and if you don't have any money still you can get started with oberlo because it's free if your monthly oredrs is under 50.

Oberlo app save me a lack of time to import and fulfill orders from aliexpress, now i can focus on growing my business. I normally supply products from oberlo app for my shopify store so it can deliver fast to my customers.

Oberlo review by Dawn M.
Dawn M.

"Easy and Reliable For Dropshipping"

What do you like best?

Oberlo has a wide range of products that are available from multiple channels. They take a lot of painstaking work out of finding vendors and picking just the right products. I like that I'm not stuck with just one supplier overseas, but that I can also select from warehousing in the US. They even have a selection of verified Oberlo products to choose.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were faster shipping options and that the verified product options were more vast. The products that ship from China can have a pretty hefty price tag. In Oberlo's defense, this is more of a USPS issue, but it would be nice to at lease have more US warehouse options to speed up the shipping time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you use the epack option for your customers and roll that pricing in to your product cost. Also, keep in the back of your mind that there will be anywhere from 10 to 21 days for delivery of products that do ship from China.

I use Oberlo to fill in the gaps for my product lines. I sell accessories for my products and products that compliment the items that I create. Doing this helps me to expand my product line without me wearing myself down trying to keep products made and stocked. Oberlo also gives me the flexibility to offer a wider variety of products without the upfront cost that's associated with wholesale purchasing. My initial concern was about the quality, but using the verified option that is provided helps with that.

Oberlo review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Hassle-free Import tool for Shopify!"

What do you like best?

Apps best works with your Shopify store. Has a Free version with up to 500 products and 50 orders monthly has A chrome extension to easily import and full product from Aliexpress. Top#1 Dropshipping tool for Shopify. started up as a Shopify Partners but later on, company was acquired by Shopify last year.

What do you dislike?

Support is limited to leave message on chat. they don’t have on call support and it turns out that Shopify will support all issue on Oberlo

Hassle free Import to fulfillment products from China (Aliexpress) and they have their own Marketplace (Oberlo Marketplace) Easy to make money without product inventories

Oberlo review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Fantastic Solution for Dropshippers"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration with Shopify is amazing. From there, the process of selecting and importing products into the store seamlessly is equally great.

What do you dislike?

As many would probably agree, the longer shipping times on some items are not that exciting, but that is expected and comes with the territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be too worried about shipping times if you are in the dropship focused space-- it is not a dealbreaker for impulse purchase type products, in many cases.

Finding marketable products that we can try out with low/no barrier of entry to try them out.

Oberlo review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Really easy dropshipping"

What do you like best?

I never had to worry about shipping something directly to a customer.

What do you dislike?

The products they offer in their store are extremely low quality. I felt bad selling it to anyone

I never have to shop anything myself. This saves a ton of time and money in postage

Learning about Oberlo?

* We monitor all Oberlo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.