Odoo Website Builder

Get a fully responsive website designs in just a few drag & drops. Provide a great experience for your visitors across all devices.

Work for Odoo Website Builder?

Learning about Odoo?

Compare Odoo Website Builder to Similar Solutions

Odoo Website Builder Reviews

Ask Odoo a Question
Showing 14 Odoo reviews
Odoo review by Ignacio C.
Ignacio C.

"Discovering odoo"

What do you like best?

Odoo is an integrated ERP system and free software. What does that mean ?, because it allows integration with other tools and has zero license costs. You can install it in as many terminals as you want for an indefinite period.

Main features

It is an open source system: this means that any module can be modified or designed from scratch, adapting it to the needs of your company.

Multiplatform: regardless of the operating system you use, through a web browser you can access its interface.

What do you dislike?

A disadvantage to take into account when choosing an ERP is in the implementation. In some cases, the installation, the hardware necessary for its operation and the preparation of your infrastructure may take too long. This can cause delays in the internal functioning of your company that can cause losses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your company to focus on operating the machinery necessary to increase productivity, stand out from the competition and maximize the benefits. In a socio-economic context like the current one, it is much more difficult to train personnel and incorporate them into the company than to outsource certain tasks.

OpenERP (now Odoo) is a free, free and multiplatform ERP. Its architecture will allow you to easily adapt it to your needs and integrate it with other products, such as Business Intelligence, to optimize decision making in your company.

Freedom: without dependence on the provider. OpenERP as a product does not 'belong' to any of its distributors, it has the freedom to choose the provider that best suits its needs. Do you know any other ERP that offers this independence?

Open Philosophy: you can hire only what you need. Although the most common is to outsource all the processes of the implementation, perhaps your company already has some resources and only requires development of a specific module or training / technical support of an official module.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Odoo Website Builder
Odoo review by Leanna W.
Leanna W.

"Simple and functional"

What do you like best?

If you want to create a website, blog or forum yourself you will do it with Odoo. You don't need programming knowledge to create a quality and beautiful site, you can easily change all you want by yourself. You can pick up those functions that you want to see on your site and not pay extra.

What do you dislike?

It seems to me that the program does not have a large number of templates for work. But I still have enough work and I like it, so my choice is Odoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create a beautiful and high-quality product, then Odoo will suit you. After the first attempt, you will love it.

I used Odoo to create a quality website, and I got it. I gladly go to my site every time. Live chat allows me to communicate with my potential customers and answer their questions instantly. And also it is possible to set up a quick answer to the most asked questions. Thus, do not waste time on the same thing.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Odoo review by Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.

"TrackSafe GPS Odoo Website"

What do you like best?

i like how easy it is to build a great looking website without any formal training.

i have completely designed our site by myself and havent even needed any help or assistance from odoo in doing so.

the standard theme that is installed for free is very professional and clean and has gotten great response from our customers.

What do you dislike?

i wish the standard version allowed you to change font styles and had more color options for font, backgrounds, etc.

sometimes pictures are difficult to resize and you have to try different building block elements to get them to look the way you desire.

having additional website templates should be standard with the ability to upgrade for a price.

also- animations should be included with the out of the box site, instead it is a stand alone app that you have to purchase. so basically i am paying $25 extra each month for my website to have animation and movement. not ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a great tool for businesses that dont want to spend money hiring a web developer.

the integration for ecommerce and website sales is an easy add on that auto feeds your sales process.

we needed a customer facing website, so we did a re-direct from our godaddy web name to mask the odoo in the domain.

now we use the odoo website builder site as our main webpage until we have the funds to hire a professional web developer.

Odoo review by Jose Efrain P.
Jose Efrain P.

"Excelente aplicacion"

What do you like best?

It has very well configured accounting and allows us to maintain 24/7 access to our data. It is abiarto code so there are many people constantly improving software so their prospect of improvement is high.

How easy is it to set up and start using, it did not take me more than 20 minutes to set everything up and start working

What do you dislike?

It does not allow a user to carry more than one company, in my case I am an accountant and I do not have to carry several companies in the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allows us to have immediate availability by the cloud to our accounting, but if you stay without internet there is no way to work.

It happened to me very often that I did not have access to the accounting of a client when I visited and I had to go to my office to print and then take it to the client now that is not necessary I have everything on the internet.

Odoo review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy usage for small businesses "

What do you like best?

No technical skills needed was the best advantage for a small business user like me who had no web design skills. The link tracker tool was very useful for my business needs

What do you dislike?

Grid layout lacks fluidity. the SEO tool and tracker tool were probably the best tools as the SEO integrated with google, but the site analytics that users can use to track the integrations are lacking

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wouldn't recommend for larger based companies - lacks the support needed. But great for start ups and those looking to dip their feet in with an easy platform that provides all the tools for the user.

The link tracker has been the most beneficial use of Odoo. the ease of use on mobile devices (mobile preview feature is also very handy)

Odoo review by Bruce L.
Bruce L.

"Website builder with fully integrated business applications"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop editor works very well, SEO implementation is very complete, business application integration (eCommerce, CRM, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Membership, Surveys, Events, Jobs, Slides, Helpdesk, etc.) is native Odoo. I also have a choice of hosting- through Odoo or my own server.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. I could nitpick a few features, but I can easily build a robust website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and be sure to look at their other integrated applications. If you are going to implement a bunch of their applications, you should investigate working with one of their partners to assist.

Wanted to have an easy to use website builder integrated with full featured business applications. I was tired of syncing data between multiple applications.

Odoo review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Great Website Builder, but there is some room for improvements"

What do you like best?

The variety of themes available, along with the stock images available with these themes, makes it quick and easy to start working on the layout of your website before putting in your own detail. This gives me to an opportunity to get an idea of how my website will flow before I start uploading my own images and entering text.

What do you dislike?

Overall, this is an amazingly flexible website builder, however, there are a few minor things that could make this builder even better. Things such as auto-saving your work on a web page or having more customization options when it comes to the colors of the various themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend that you try out different versions of your website to see which best works for you. Additionally, it gives you the option to go live(publish) with one version while you continue to build the other version.

Thanks to the seamless integration of the Odoo Website Builder and all our other Odoo app, our website connects perfectly to our Sales, CRM & Mass Mailing app, making it easy to follow up on incoming queries, add subscribers to our mailing list and giving our clients access to amazing presentations of our work through our website.

Odoo review by Agency in Consumer Goods
Agency in Consumer Goods

"New user, recommended to client over NetSuite "

What do you like best?

We liked best that it has a ton of integration and API options to connect a lot of third-party tools. This made creating a network of technology for a retail client much simpler.

What do you dislike?

We were wary that it is a relative newcomer to the American market. It hasn't been tested so the referral and user base isn't as tried and true as it might be for other platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tried and true platform, this probably isn't the right one for you. However, if you're not afraid to try something new (in the American market, anyway), it's a great option. The prices are competitive and they provide a plethora of integration options.

The client we used Odoo for was a retail client who needed a website update - the problem we were looking to solve was to provide an easy-to-use system that allowed for multiple integrations (PoS, inventory, CRM, Wordpress and more). The benefits we realized were that it was a great system for the price and gave the client a lot of options for their technology.

Odoo review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Perfect All-in-One Tool for Young Company"

What do you like best?

Responsive design for all platforms, this is very cool. Anyone can build a basic web page. Fully integrated with mass mailing, shopping cart, and the full suite of Odoo backend as well as SEO and AdWords friendly tools and integrated Google Analytics tools.

Our company uses multiple partners such as contract manufacturers, order fulfillment, call agents and various consultants worldwide, and Odoo allows us to give each one of our partners access and be able to track, monitor and enter data remotely.

We really love Odoo and it has transformed our small company, we can do much more and not to have to hire any more staff. Which is a great thing!

What do you dislike?

I think if they implement some more themes like Theme Forrest templates, then this would be absolutely perfect. Adding more structures, features and widgets would be ideal such as tables, video etc but these can be implemented programmatically.

Lastly, because this is a such an amazing tool, I think that they are a bit challenged in terms of support. I am sure that this part of growing pains of a company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool since the shopping cart is fully integrated with Odoo's financial/inventory/purchasing/etc. system.

Offers the ability to do simple landing pages (which a 7th grader can do) to more complex web features. The other benefit is that it is very stable which with other platforms this is usually not the case.

We had looked a Magento before this and we were shocked at how anyone would consider Magento over Odoo, especially if they are a small to mid-sized company (we are a small company).

Prior to implementing Odoo we had done a complete Business Process workflow exercise and most of it was not used because the Odoo process is intuitive and most of the business processes are fully integrated (at least of our business it was).

The hosted version has the advantage of Odoo bug fixing for free, so this is a great feature and their support for this is really good.

Odoo review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Okay website development software package:"

What do you like best?

This software package makes it easy for the average person to design an effective and graphically aesthetic web page, but it's not without its flaws...

What do you dislike?

It is not as feature rich as other dedicated website design software interfaces. I believe the templates and support from eHost is much better than Odoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore other options first.

Website design. Have increased productivity, though this has recently been replaced with a superior product.

Odoo review by Ahmed Shaaban Elsaka P.
Ahmed Shaaban Elsaka P.

"Best Website Builder"

What do you like best?

It's the only website builder which integrated with full system like CRM, HR, Ecommerce, plus ability to create fantastic website during few hours

What do you dislike?

Just need enhancement not related to website builder but related to e-commerce features like rating of product, filter per prices (low and high)

Odoo review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy to use & scalable "

What do you like best?

Odoo is an easy to use platform that can integrate different modules like HR, Purchasing and others under one system.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that each module is charged independently and the only way of owning a license is through monthly payments.

Content Management for an eCommerce website

Odoo review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great erm system and great price"

What do you like best?

Simple to use for our clients and integrates easily with Wordpress

What do you dislike?

So far it's taking a long time to get all products into the system but this would be with any erm system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for smaller ecommerce

Inventory maintenance.

Odoo review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Easy to get up and running"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface is good for those who don't have access to a development t team.

What do you dislike?

Clunky and hard to customize through the web-based interface.

Set up our customer access and ordering portal.

Learning about Odoo Website Builder?

* We monitor all Odoo Website Builder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Odoo Website Builder to Similar Solutions