Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Office 365 Reports

4.0

The software provides more than 200+ reports ready to use without using Powershell scripts. With automated and actionable reports straight to your Desktop, the truly multi-purpose solution offers unsurpassed customization and usability of its report data for collaboration and sharing, ensuring smooth and optimal functioning of your Office 365.

Work for Office 365 Reports?

Learning about Office 365 Reports?

Office 365 Reports Reviews

Ask Office 365 Reports a Question
Showing 2 Office 365 Reports reviews
Office 365 Reports review by Sarah I.
Sarah I.

"Office 365 Reports"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the Office 365 Reports is the timeliness of the option to report issues and difficulties. I do not have to search far to find the outlet for an issue. It is a great installment into the current software and helps companies quickly problem solve instead of outsourcing for help.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the help it can derive at times. If I cannot explain properly or do not know what my issue is then it becomes difficult for it to help me at all. The lack of personal help in place with programmed help is lacking compared to many other websites which have active chat boxes for an almost "in person" help. The Reports System cannot always be helpful and can sometimes be aggravating with in a hurry or in need of better assistance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend users to take full advantage of the Reports systems as it creates great documentation of issues and work reports.

Office 365 Reports helps me to find solutions to common issues or crashes. I am able to use Office to solve the issue verses calling in another resource. With Office 365 Reports I feel reassured that my issue is being taken care of and because of that I can get back to the work I am trying to complete faster than if I was seeking more help elsewhere. I know my input and report are being taken care of without a doubt.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Office 365 Reports
Office 365 Reports review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Office 365 reports "

What do you like best?

Very easy and simple to use. Would recommend to anyone to use for work

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not dislike anything about this software

Reports beneficial for sales operations usage

What User Provisioning/Governance solution do you use?

Learning about Office 365 Reports?

* We monitor all Office 365 Reports reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.