Office 365

Office when and where you need it. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.

Work for Office 365?

Learning about Office 365?

Office 365 Reviews

Ask Office 365 a Question
Showing 542 Office 365 reviews
Office 365 review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.
View Original

"A Productivity Workhorse with a Few New Tricks"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Office 365
Office 365 review by Francisco P.
Francisco P.

"office 365 innovation of applications together"

What do you like best?

this new version of the office has as main objective, the merger between Outlook, Skype and the office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) it seems to me that it is something extremely amazing in the space in the cloud to be able to register your files In addition, any modification made with the documents is automatically updated in the cloud and backed up with a great innovation that either the previous version of the office is not forward, added to that the mail merge with Skype and office me it looks excellent very good

What do you dislike?

what seems bad to me, but just as subjective, is the storage space for the free version, besides, that seems to me a very complete and friendly application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for me it would be good to make more knowledge about the improvements of this office merger, since according to my point of view there is not so much publicity

What I can contribute again in this review is that Office 365, made a revolution in terms of organization of work and completion of tasks within the company, you can create workgroups, customize emails, create stages of projects, all under one software, is excellent.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

Office 365 review by Nathan F.
Nathan F.

"Best office software with no match"

What do you like best?

I use Word and Excel the most. Word is obviously just a great word processor that has features like Outline mode, which lets you very easily move paragraphs around based on their headings (I use this a LOT when drafting papers and reports). Excel is fantastic for budgeting and I make extensive use of the functions available like addition and multiplication. I've made a few PowerPoints for showcasing software features as well, and PowerPoint templates and "Design Ideas" are huge time savers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some of the software suite is unavailable on macOS even though you pay the same yearly fee as you do for Windows. For example, Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Access are not available for use on macOS. There is also no native dark mode on macOS like there is on Windows, and the actual programs are less fully featured on the Mac when compared to their Windows equivalents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what software you'll use day to day. There's different Office 365 tiers that offer different services for different price levels.

Excel spreadsheets and formulas make computing mathematical functions a breeze, so I save many man-hours just with the use of Excel functions. Word saves me design time since it's so easy to make reports look good using templates and keyboard shortcuts (Ex: Control+B for bold). Basically, the Office suite just saves me a ridiculous amount of man-hours.

Office 365 review by Administrator

"Cloud based Microsoft Office Suite"

What do you like best?

We can access emails from anywhere at anytime on outlook web Apps (OWA) it has similar features of Microsoft Outlook client only condition is you need an Internet connection.

Office 365 OneDrive provides fear free Cloud storage about 1TB which is so incredible it has..

Easy to install the applications we needed.

Synchronize and optimize your work with integrated applications in Office 365 suite. Scheduling, Meeting with clients, arranging web conferencing increases daily with these apps.

What do you dislike?

As compare with other similar products, Microsoft cost a bit higher. But it doesn't compromise with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tremendously created by Microsoft to serve people or provide service for small business as well as large enterprises. Go for it!

Office 365 we brought for emails, chat, desktop application and cloud storage to enhance our business. We don't need to think to brought other backup and storage solutions. Much awaiting for pricing discount on Business and Enterprise plans.

Office 365 review by User

"Great Collabrative tool for Modern workplaces"

What do you like best?

Security which is required for any business data, Office 365 provides top class security features. From Microsoft, Office suite provides the best tools for businesses around the globe. And Office 365 is cloud version of the tools. You can work with your team members on the same file, without thinking about duplication or errors. SharePoint & Teams are tools which can be modified for any platform & you can work upon it.

What do you dislike?

Cost too high. Per User billing sometimes in favour & sometimes against us. Not complete support from Microsoft in starting using new apps. Lots of apps are under utilized such as SharePoint & Planner. Technical expertise needed after the configuration. Dynamics 365 which is an great CRM but cost is toooo high, SMB can't afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great business tools are available so you don't need any other apps or tools.

Collabaration remains the basic needs for every mordern business, Office 365 solves it in bigger & productive way. Every aspects of communication between empolyees & business related parties are been covered in one package.

Office 365 review by Administrator

"Office 365 gives Collaborative tools and softwares"

What do you like best?

Office 365 includes with all applications which makes our work easy. It is not limited with Word, excel, Powerpoint and Outlook it gives more functional applications to establish or build our management. Creating groups and sharing group calender is fabulous thing in Office 365 which helps us to get notified about the Scheduled Events and meetings.

What do you dislike?

Like other application or Services Office 365 also has some drawbacks, but you can overcome with the issues by practicing it.

I found one issue when i work on Excel sheets on web browser the performance is very slow than the Offline Excel. It sometimes take alot of time to open up the document or reflecting the changes we made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mostly recommended and Good to have a product like Office 365. It encompasses with all software which needs to have in organization.

We are using Office 365 for organizing our tasks and work which minimize the middle man or manual assigning assignments. It decreases the security and compliance issue with advanced monitoring features.

Office 365 review by Hasitha W.
Hasitha W.

"'Office 365' helps me to manage my business emails & documents easily from anywhere"

What do you like best?

I can create and edit work-sheets over mobile devices from anywhere at any time. So i don't worry about the current location of mine.

Subscription plans are very light and valuable for money. Currently i'm using "Office 365 Enterprise E3" package in my workplace.

User interfaces are very rich. Anyone can easily sync up with the products.

Mainly i'm using outlook product because it's my primary email service provider in my company. It's very secure and simple.

And i can easily access all the required features, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power-Point, Microsoft Access, Microsoft One-Note by logging into my Microsoft account.

Also they have given me free 'One-drive' storage to store my files. So i'm not using any local storage anymore. It's very secure and handy way to protect confidential information and it's very impressive feature they provide to customers.

Highly recommended for any type of users.

What do you dislike?

When internet connections is not steady, application will show "slow responses" to our commands.

It's better if you have a good network connection if you're using this application. Other than that there are no any drawbacks to say.

I'm using 'Microsoft Word' for prepare my documents and 'Microsoft PowerPoint' to prepare my daily presentations. It helps me to get done my daily tasks easily.

Office 365 review by John S.
John S.

"Microsoft Office 365: The Best Solution for Our Business"

What do you like best?

We really like how Microsoft Office 365 connects our GoDaddy email (under our MX email records) to Microsoft Outlook online! This is the best way to accept contact responses from the online form on our website. We not only use Office 365 to accept contact responses, but we also use Office 365 for webmaster requests. We like how Office 365 has mobile apps and smart webmail services.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Office 365 has complicated instructions for email forwarding. We also dislike how Office 365 is forced into GoDaddy. It is very costly as well; compared to the 100 free non-Office 365 emails that 1&1 provides. With Office 365 within GoDaddy, one must pay per email, which is way too costly to afford, compared to 1&1 and Google Apps. 1&1 and Google Apps let you pay for a bunch of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Office 365, we recommend setting aside a good budget for emails, since it costs per account. Also, we suggest familiarization with Microsoft's online products, as well as utilization of account forwarding, in order to ensure receipt of emails.

Before Office 365, we did not have a place to check our online form responses. Office 365 helps us see the responses on our website's contact form. Office 365 also helps us have a webmaster email to check people's feedback on site improvement suggestions. We have been using Office 365 to forward incoming emails to our personal emails for our ease.

Office 365 review by Robert B. W.
Robert B. W.

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my programs anywhere. I don't have to download anything, I can use it online if I want. I also like that it is all the products are integrated with one another. I use Office 365 at school and also at home. I like that because all of the different apps are connected, it makes it much easier to work with them as a whole. The calendar within email is great. I have my email pulled up and it makes sure I don't miss appointments. I also like that I can add appointments to the calendar from email.

What do you dislike?

I use Office 365 for school. If my school hadn't purchased it, I wouldn't be using it. It's too expensive for me. I feel that Microsoft would have more users at a lower price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an overall good suite of products.

I plan my lessons using Word. We share files with SharePoint. I use OneDrive to store my files. I use outlook for school email to stay in contact with colleagues and parents. I feel that the interconnectivity of all of the Office products is beneficial because it makes it much easier to attach files with other programs. I like that the OneDrive is connected to everything because I also use Google Drive and Dropbox, and I have to download the file in order to attach it to an email. I appreciate that the calendar is integrated into the email. I have the email up all the time, and having calendar appointments visible is great.

Office 365 review by Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.

"Office 365"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the high amount of storage that is available for use. I do not have to archive emails anymore. In addition, it is very user friendly. The buttons at the top have descriptive photos under them and the calendar allows you to color coordinate your schedule making it easy to prioritize your day. I can select and unselect certain colors which is helpful when I need to go back and track meetings. I find it to be extremely helpful helping me manage all of the things on my to-do list for the day and for the week. My productivity has increases substantially since I started using this software. I can never go back to anything else. I love that I can easily use it from my cell phone as well. Much of the functionality is kept when using it on your phone as if you were using it from your personal computer. When I am away, I can easily set my away message from my phone without having to log in to a computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the focused vs other mail tab. I am not sure how it besides what goes into your other tab, but it almost works as a secondary spam folder. I miss emails at time if I do not check it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that I encourage all to take advantage of and really learn all that it has to offer.

Using Office 365 has resolved the low storage issue of Microsoft Outlook. The benefits of having this additional storage allows me to keep all of my emails and attachments localized to my inbox and not archive them to my desktop. This helps me with managing my work time.

Office 365 review by Caroline I.
Caroline I.

"Microsoft Office Experience Taken to Another level!"

What do you like best?

My most favourite thing about Office 365 is the fact that it is cloud-based. I am able to access my documents and the office applications(excel, word, powerpoint etc) from any device - tablet, phone, PC etc. My files are secure. In the event my computer crashes, my files are safe.

Another advantage of Office 365 is that my colleagues and I are able to collaborate on the same document without creating duplicates of the file. To me, this is a very powerful feature that makes collaboration more manageable and faster.

The closest alternative to Office 365 is Google Docs. Office 365 is better than Google Docs because it offers a familiar user experience to the Desktop Version of Microsoft office products. Google docs interface is significantly different from the desktop version of office.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of Office 365 is that it is pricey and most of the time the users of the application do not make use of all the functionality that comes with the application.

Another downside of Office 365 is that you have to have an internet connection for you to use the application. If the internet is slow or not available, you can't access your documents or the apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud is the future. Office 365 gives you the kind of flexibility and convenience you need to survive in the modern work environment.

Using Office, collaboration is much easier and efficient.

Office 365 review by Benjamín G.
Benjamín G.

"Las mejores herramientas de colaboración: Office 365"

What do you like best?

Office 365 es el conjunto de herramientas de ofimática y servicios en la nube. Esta versión del ya conocido Microsoft Office ofrece la posibilidad de trabajar en equipo de una manera muy sencilla. Nos asegura tener siempre la última versión de Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, entre otros. Además cuenta con 1 TB en OneDrive para que puedas almacenar todo lo que necesites pudiendo compartir con cualquier persona esos archivos. Existen diferentes suscripciones como la Hogar o Estudiantes. Pero si tengo que destacar algo es que puedes usar todas estas herramientas desde la nube sin tener que instalar nada.

What do you dislike?

El problema que encuentro no es de Office 365 sino del modelo de pago que usa. La suscripción no es para toda la vida, y por tanto cuando se acabe el periodo de la licencia tendrás que volver a pagarla. Como digo, no es un problema de Office 365, pero si que es cierto que podrían modificar el modelo de negocio actual, manteniendo la suscripción pero cuando llegues al precio de lo que vale el software, dejes de pagar y puedas disfrutar de él de por vida.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 es un gran acierto por parte de Microsoft pero está dedicado al uso laboral o académico. Si eres un usuario común y quieres usar herramientas como Word o Excel, es mejor que optes por la versión normal de Office. En cambio, si formas parte de un entorno laboral o académico o eres un administrador de sistemas que quiere unificar a todos los usuarios (ya sea en una universidad o en una empresa) es mucho mejor usar la versión 365 de Office.

Utilizar Office 365 nos asegura a todo el equipo de la empresa utilizar el mismo software y la misma versión, pudiendo optimizar el tiempo en lo que se nos pide. Además podemos almacenar cosas relacionadas a nuestro trabajo en OneDrive.

Office 365 review by Hajra S.
Hajra S.

"Hands-on Microsoft Office 365 Product"

What do you like best?

Best product for all users with Small to Business and Enterprise plans.

Easy and compatible to use with all Applications and email services.

Very Good support from Microsoft Team.

Enlarge your business by adopting these in your company.

We can collaborate multiple apps with our requirement like Shaarepoint, Onedrive and Flow feature.

Deep-dive features and functionality available inside the product.

What do you dislike?

High pricing for Enterprise plans.

If we add-on any applications to basic plans then it charged higher than a combined package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We suggest all the users to get to know and learn the product application completely before deploying and adopting in the organization environment. There is always a way present in Office 365 to get the requirement fulfilled.

We are providing Office 365 solutions to clients and using in our organization from last 5 years. We provide support for deploying a client from any platform to Office 365, it could be on-premise or IMAP environment.Office 365 makes our work easy to get in touch with clients using all Applications.

Office 365 review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"This software is a mandatory tool for all people who need to develop work papers and presentations"

What do you like best?

office 365 is a free tool for students if the University has an agreement, this makes possible to have it on the personal computer. In addition, all the necessary tools for writing articles, making presentations, creating professional diagrams, managing projects, among others, are brought together in a single platform. Ideal for people who work in companies, or students.

What do you dislike?

In some available tools it would be good to think about the collaboration with other software that allows to develop some things faster. Once I had the bad experience that one of the tools crashed and I had to format the entire computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tools are excellent, my recommendation is to learn them to use correctly and completely, since many times it is believed that the tools do not do something when in reality it is the user who has not looked for the correct option in the software

All my works, presentations and project management for different research projects are made through the pool of applications available thanks to office 365

Office 365 review by Stever Jose G.
Stever Jose G.

"solution of office packages with a monthly payment and with the latest versions of each application"

What do you like best?

have in a single tenant the administration of users, email and manage for licenses based on our user profiles that license assign and pay for what is actually used in each area and not pay licensing for a product for a number of licenses example 10 and that only 3 people use it in the company is one of the best benefits, we simply buy the solutions that we need to use and put into use measuring it by means of the reports and if this way we renew or not.

To have the facility as a user to be able to have the information from any device or from any place is something imprecindible in these times.

its use is very easy and intuitive with each one of the email, office and continuous update solutions of the latest versions.

the impllementacion and figuration to migrate from an old local platform is very simple and secure, you can host all the mail in the cloud or keep a hybrid scenario

What do you dislike?

the changes of versions of the tenant are not notified in advance, they simply change and when you enter you realize that you have to go back to review where each option is, I think microsoft should send a previous notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to use or pay for being Microsoft is not expensive solution. I ask you to use the 30 day test

to have all the necessary packages in a single service so that the work teams can carry out their activities in person or remotely to the offices and paying for necessarily using them because with the reports it facilitates the decision-making of what licensing we need and what use is given to each software is ideal.

Office 365 review by Joel P.
Joel P.

"Personal and Government Office 365 Use"

What do you like best?

There is no better umbrella of enterprise-grade unified communications, corporate email, collaboration on the market than Office 365. It is ridiculously easy to set up and go live with migrations from existing on-premise, hosted, or other cloud solutions.

What do you dislike?

The lower end Office 365 licenses lack the full suite of online services unless you purchase one with the full Office 365 client installations.

Office 365 for Government lacks any parity with the rest of the Office 365 customer base. It's a huge burden to deal with; your customers and you yourself expect things to be one way, but it is entirely different. Microsoft needs to step up and achieve more parity between the sectors of Office 365

Recommendations to others considering the product

For enterprise-level Office 365, set up a change management board to systematically roll out new services that are in Office 365's pipeline. Have a development tenant to kick the tires in a way that doesn't impact your production environment. Have a single architect determining how your organization uses Office 365. Be very careful what 3rd party solutions you tie to your Office 365 environment (e.g. MobileIron) Microsoft's native solutions (e.g. Intune) are almost always cheaper, better, and easier to maintain in the long run.

Greater collaboration between users to get more work done with less effort.

Office 365 review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"My Office 365 Review"

What do you like best?

This email is great! I love that it gives you access to so much that you need - email, word, note, powerpoint, and so on! It feels like the complete package. I use word and email the most. Email is great! It's got everything I need. I can open up email on one side of the screen and still see other emails coming in. If I need to add a meeting onto my calendar and I'm still in my email I can simply hit the email icon and it will take me there. I can even add additional emails onto my work email that are relevant to my job. It makes it all so much easier. I can also read my voicemails that come in and it transcribes them for me so that's a really handy option.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is it can take some time getting used to. If you aren't a pc user, then is a learning curve you have to adjust to. Sometimes, it's not always obvious to find the action that you need. For instance, it took me a couple of tries to find the calendar app via email. There was one tab up above that said "meeting" so I thought, "great that must be it" but then it wanted me to send an email to the person I was just corresponding with and ask to schedule a meeting with him. Then there are some emails that the site automatically sends to junk mail that aren't actually junk mail and I"m still having issues trying to get them not labeled as junk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not entirely user friendly because there are so many tabs and different things you can do. If there was a way to organize it better, or create a tutorial guide for those who are using it for the first time, I think that would be really beneficial.

I use this email for my work at the library. I receive messages from my supervisors, colleagues, and on campus students and professors. My email is also linked with the main help email in the room I am working at in the university library. I can see from my desktop all the emails and calls that come in and I can answer them from there.

Office 365 review by Chandan D.
Chandan D.

"I do not need a desk. My office is in Cloud !!"

What do you like best?

Office 365 gives me the capability to access and manage my work anywhere and on any device.

Because of cloud presence all my documents and work is safe and secure.

Co-Authoring provides the capability for multiple team members to work simultaneously on any document.

Outlook365 provides enough capability as a simple mail client to manage and address mails on the go.

I can work on and update my presentations, spreadsheets and even reply to mails while travelling and / or over a mobile.

Office 365 gives you independence from the Platform and works as Apps based or Browser based application.

You can create add-ins to add any customized functionality to it.

One Drive provides enough storage and can be increased on Demand. It is safe and secured too.

One Note is great at taking notes, tracking minutes of meeting with all the formatting of Office 365 applications.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 requires a fast and stable internet connection to function properly.

All these features makes it costly compared to other competitors.

Office 365 and its app take up a great deal of memory and processor when installed and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 can be recommended for the following -

Work from anywhere and on any device

Content is Safe, Secure and Available always

No worries about Back Up and Data Recovery

Compatible with almost all platforms and devices.

Storing and managing content over the cloud and browser provides the edge over other client based applications.

Accessing files on the go proves beneficial and waiting time is greatly reduced. Thus increasing efficiency and productivity of the company.

Office 365 review by Mate V.
Mate V.

"Office 365 is delightful!"

What do you like best?

Integration of complementary services is very tight. Service works as expected and can be easily fine-tuned to meet your business requirements. It can be expanded and reduced regarding extensions and users very easily. The navigation and features are easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 is, sadly, relatively pricely if not overpriced regarding its competitors, especially when you take into account that some services even offer all those features for free. However, the vast number of products and services you get with a 365 subscription, if you use it well and integrate your company tightly with Office 365, justifies the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your business to the next level with tightly integrated services that communicate with each other well, present your co-workers and clients with familiar tools and intuitive interfaces, Office 365 is the way to go.

Web apps, mobile apps, consistent, easy to use and manage.

Office 365 review by Erick S.
Erick S.

"Great product, only a few drawbacks that aren't frequent"

What do you like best?

Solid, standard software, updates are automatic, management of user subscriptions is easy.

What do you dislike?

Admin portals change frequently without warning. Feature updates are rolled out before they are well vetted, which sometimes brings down our ability to send and/or receive email consistently. This ability is critical for business, and waiting for changes to roll back in order for services to be restored to normal is NOT acceptable. This has only been an issue 3 times since enrolling in 2013, and the last time was 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well, but the admin piece and support team need work. Admin portal is getting better, but gets needlessly modified and I have to rediscover how to do a task, either by exploration, site search, or research on the Internet for current instructions. Online help (whether a chat or submitting a help request) staff needs work, and should speak the language of their customer well. Sometimes communication is difficult, and reliance on standard workarounds (uninstall, reinstall; inconsistent guesses or sending people on a support site or internet hunt to find their own solution to a problem; not responding to help requests in a timely manner if a problem merits immediate assistance; needing to call to reuse a valid license, etc.) is a frequent problem working with Microsoft Support team, in any capacity and for every product. This is common for most large companies, and technology vendors. Microsoft being both, and one of the largest, makes them one of the most likely to have this issue, so this is not a surprise, just something they need to focus on.

Email, productivity applications, collaboration with teams and business partners

Office 365 review by User

"Email Solution with Bundle of Apps by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

Best in Class Email Solution, very Smooth App as Outlook for Android & Outlook for iOS which is always upto date. many new apps introduced which makes office 365 more protected & advance in versatile in working with many enterprise apps like Sway, outlook customer manager, one-note Delve aand many more.

Collaboration made easy as in office 365 as all apps coordinate with each other as Sharepoint & OneDrive as storage Companion and other application make work easy

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike as many apps & features are introduced which is perfect as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect email solution for startups as well, as many apps are merged in it.

Day to day sending & receiving emails from office 365 only. without office 365 we cant work.

Thanks Microsoft & G2 Crowd for this reply.

Office 365 review by David James B.
David James B.

"Office 365 is great for all types of businesses"

What do you like best?

I have been using Microsoft products for in excess of 25 years personally and within our businesses, I still personally think Microsoft makes some of the best software applications. Five years ago we upgraded our servers and mail services from on-premises equipment to Office365 cloud solutions. This change was very simple and one of the best decisions we have made. We still have full control over our services without the hassle of owning expensive servers and licensing, and of course the upkeep and maintenance of the equipment and services.

We utilise most of the Office 365 services available to us and we have very little issues with the service level.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective compared to legacy solutions

- Robust

- Innovation - Microsoft are always looking at new tools or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with other 3rd parties software

- Great mobile Apps for access on the move

- Cloud-based thus reducing ownership costs.

What do you dislike?

We had one technical issue with a registered Domain on the Office 365 platform, even after deleting the domain it was showing up as still being connected on the Microsoft Exchange server. I have contacted support a dozen times and still no fix to date.

Apart from the above issue the support has been excellent, the products are robust and you get a lot of bang for your dollar.

Microsoft Office 365 services are not only saving us thousands of pounds per year by reducing our equipment costs, support costs and maintenance costs, but they are allowing us as a business to work more effectively. As a team, we can collaborate better, work from anywhere in the world and have full control of our services.

Office 365 review by Melissa K.
Melissa K.

"Great for collaboration, businesses, schools, project and program mgmt."

What do you like best?

Office 365, depending on the subscription purchased, lends an excellent platform for people who need to communicate their progress of items, tasks, assignments, projects and programs that are accomplished by large groups of people. Office 365 apps gives customers the autonomy to pick & choose which are needed and those they don't have to commit to.

What do you dislike?

When incorporating Office 365 to an on-premise, pre-existing legacy Windows operating system, such as ADFS 1.0, and higher, federation is a necessary evil if clients are already using cloud based technologies. Federating a hybrid environment has its challenges and requires personnel who know what their are doing to keep it operating smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enterprise plans are very expensive, but prove to be the best tools for any business that wants saniety checks of data retention, organization of customized lists & libraries, ease of use (from administrator's point of view) and apps that can be integrated with other 3rd party apps without compatibility issues that may be encountered with other collaboration software.

Office 365 provides a console for end users to enter their credentials and get to work, whether is it accessing emails, to collaborating with a team on Microsoft Groups or Teams. Groups is a good starting point to allow for nontechnical end users to begin working together on a project. A group is easy to create, but can be confused with Microsoft's other option, Teams. A group can create a team, but not vice versa. This is just one example of how end users can get confused with so many options made available in Office 365 with little information available to help end users understand the differences. Too many options in Office 365 that appear to accomplish the same goal offers a recipe of duplication.

Office 365 review by Prasad Z.
Prasad Z.

"Great all in package"

What do you like best?

1. The best feature is it lets me configure my mails on my phone, thus keeping me upto date.

2. It allows me to save all my documents on one drive, which a lot of times is a life saver.

3. The updates are automatically updated without a manual intervention.

4. The increased level of storage makes it easier to not delete mails.

What do you dislike?

Compatibity between 2 different versions of office 365 is a tedious task. It makes it difficult when clients have a different version than us and we are unable to use certain features.

The communicator on office 365 could be designed in a better way so that it is more UI friendly and easier to use. I understant communicator can be installed as part of the office on our system, but the issues occurs when we are using offcie 365 on another system that i not configured to use the communicator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool for business needs, and comes with a complete office package which is incredible given that even windows user is habituated to office.

One drive is one of the benefits i have realised.

Other than that record keeping is another best thing of office 365.

Office 365 review by Aaron S.
Aaron S.

"Best Software In Its Class!"

What do you like best?

The software speaks for itself as the leader in all things office. What is wonderful about the 365 is the behind the scenes updates and always the latest for you. The collaboration is enhanced. The cloud options are useful. I really like the mobile applications that sync up with everything else I am doing.

What do you dislike?

I have used this for 4 years and haven't found anything I dislike yet! I know you want to hear something bad, but I don't have anything negative to say about the use of the product. At times, the Admin side of things can be frustrating. One staffer has had issues with the download to a Surface. Yet, it was accomplished!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of everyone purchasing their own software, even if it is all Office. The time it takes to upgrade and costs involved should drive you to 365. I recommend anyone to try 365. I guarantee that once you realize you do not have to purchase the next update, you will never go back!

All of our staff use the same software now so this allows for easy flow of work and more effective collaboration. We have seen financial savings. We experience less issues with office personnel having different versions and documents are then difficult to use. Now we are all on the same version all the time.

Office 365 review by Pankaj Kumar S.
Pankaj Kumar S.

"A complete package for the staffs"

What do you like best?

There are many features I like about office 365 some of them are - ability to upload files on onedrive , office and Excel documents are under one roof and out of all it is cloiud based which means we can retrieve our files where we go.

What do you dislike?

Unable to delete the entire mails through the web app, the restriction of deleting 5 emails at a time should be lifted on the web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All you data are available and accessable from any part of the world and there is no need to wait just connect and login and you are ready to access the files immediately it is surely a complete package for the price at which it is offered.

We are using office 365 to mail out clients, office documents are loaded to one drive for easy access and Excel files are managed directly from the office 365

Office 365 review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"Robust, Feature Rich, Typical Microsoft Issues"

What do you like best?

Office 365 is great for a Microsoft-centered application suite. The online portal gives you a place to administer nearly every aspect from creating and managing user email addresses, collaborative groups and distribution lists, searching and archiving inboxes, managing enterprise spam settings, and more.

It's a time saver to be able to go into a web portal, create a new user, assign them an email address, the entire Office suite, and additional programs like Visio and Project all from one page. No more managing your own on premise server, performing maintenance, and worrying about backups.

What do you dislike?

It's a Microsoft product which means it's prone to stupid little inconsistencies and annoyances that will quite possibly never be fixed or will perhaps be fixed, but just for awhile until it breaks again.

Want to download a pst file from a recent criteria based email search? You'll need a Microsoft browser to do that. Want to automatically buy a Visio license for a user when you assign it? Function doesn't work...6 months later - it works!!...3 weeks after that - it's broken again.

Also there have been a number of instances where I feel the task I want to accomplish should be easily performed through the portal, but there just isn't a way to do it and I have to fire up a PowerShell session to get it done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be absolutely sure you know what you want when you choose your onmicrosoft domain name, because there is no way to edit that! You're only option is to create a new one and migrate everything to it.

Office 365 is great for taking the load of your IT team by eliminating having to fudge around with their own server, maintain it, back it up, and troubleshoot it.

There is also an impressively powerful Office 365 Admin app for smartphones that notifies you of reported issues and let's you do a number of tasks related to user management from the convenience of your phone which is great for severing access for a no-heads up termination while you're out to lunch.

Office 365 review by Samuel C.
Samuel C.

"Office 365 is cutting edge!"

What do you like best?

Office 365 stays current with the newest technology and is always making improvements. I do not have to download updates; they are automatically applied. Additionally, the updates are actually relevant and helpful. The new features are relevant and useful. Microsoft has done a great job of listening to what users have wanted for years and had to implement with workarounds but now with Office 365 monthly updates can use quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

If you are not using the latest version of Office, you cannot use the newest updates. Also, if I want to utilize a function and a workmate does not have it, I cannot incorporate that functionality in my document. I understand I am using a different version of the software than them, but it makes it tedious for checking my functions or graphs, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are on the newest version of Office software so you can take advantage of the newest implementations. Either that or have everyone on the same version so that you do not run into compatibility issues. Also, watch the update videos and try out the new features. For instance, in Excel, many of the old array formulas can now be done with standard formulas, which makes the files fun more efficiently and make editing way easier!

Most of my data reporting is completed with Office 365. I use it almost constantly. For example, I used to make box and whisker plots almost daily. In older versions of Excel, I would have to do a work around with bar graphs and a secondary axis, which took a considerable amount of research and time. Now, because of the automatic updates, I can make a box and whisker plot automatically! Also, the ability to collaborate with colleagues in real time within Excel is very helpful as we can save time completing projects by having multiple people edit documents at the same time instead of emailing a document around, losing data, re-checking, etc.

Also, it integrates great with other software, such as Short Tel communications within Outlook.

Office 365 review by Sun K.
Sun K.

"Office 365 - Finally, the Office and Email that you need and can use"

What do you like best?

Office 365 offers the complete suite of Office 2016 (and any future updates) via a subscription service. It makes sense if you regularly upgrade your version of Office whenever a new version comes out - and it includes up to 50GB of email and storage too. Even better, you can turn off your old Exchange servers.

What do you dislike?

The email services are not as inexpensive as a standard POP account, and once you start getting your software on a subscription basis you are basically captive to them forever - unless you go out and buy your own copy of software and sign up to another email service. But - it isn't that expensive, and what you get is of great value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Exchange server in your organization and/or older versions of Office, seriously consider moving to Office 365. The maintenance costs of Exchange server are usually higher and with more downtime on your own, this pushes the costs back on to Microsoft. Invariably, we had outages of 1-2 days every couple years with various Exchange servers and the cost to recover was usually in the thousands.

Office 365 allows us to standardize on the latest version of Office, while allowing some flexibility as to our needs. For example, the E3 enterprise subscription offers more products that aren't included in the lower level Small Business subscription - so you can pick and choose what you need - and you can do it on a user by user basis. Best of all, it allows us to retire Exchange servers - which have always been problematical, clunky, expensive to operate and maintain, and push it all back onto Microsoft. Now when there is an outage you can just sit back and wait for it to be fixed rather than put forth a herculean effort to figure out the obscure reason why it failed - often while working with Microsoft's support on their timetable and not yours.

Office 365 review by Shirley-Ann A.
Shirley-Ann A.

"An online platform for your typical doc processing needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to access, develop, amend and share many type of documents online. No need to log onto a personal computer. Everything is accessible even by phone.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality is absent when compared to the on-computer tools. It also takes a bit of getting used to, since the menu operates a bit differently and not everything is in the same place. But these are all expected shortcomings of an online program - we can't expect it to be the same as the desktop version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product with great functionality, and of course a name that is trusted and familiar to many. I would recommend having both the desktop version and Office 365, as there is some functionality, particularly with excel - that is not available (or easily found) on the with the online version.

It is incredibly easy to create and access documents on the go. There is no need to email documents or save them onto an external drive. Once they are saved on the cloud (OneDrive), there is no need to download/upload etc - unless it is necessary to do so. Document sharing is also easily achieved, and you can have many collaborators work on a single document at the same time. It is a great way to give a team access to all the current documents, and have it accessible at all times.

Office 365 review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"Great comprehensive system"

What do you like best?

You have access to nearly all office programs no matter where you are. You can manage nearly all of your files and programs on any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone). As long as can connect to the internet, you can access everything via the Cloud.

What do you dislike?

There are a few programs that you cannot access online (Access and Publisher). It would be nice if they were all available online. There is a bit of a learning curve to see how all the programs work together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the free trial before purchasing. Make sure that the setup works for you and your business. It can be a great solution, but you'll want to be sure that you understand how all the programs work together so you can get the most out of Office 365 as a whole.

It has many more features than other platforms. With database capabilities, online cloud access, and more customization options, it meets many more of our needs.

Office 365 review by Brandon P.
Brandon P.

"Future of Office = Cloud"

What do you like best?

A subscription-based solution that is always ensuring we have the latest version and features to the Office product line, along with providing Office Online, which gives my team access to Office applications via their web-browser.

What do you dislike?

Some products being released for Office 365 are disjointed - rather than easily flowing from one product to the next seamlessly, sometimes it feels jarring to move from one Office 365 product to another - when they should be the same. An example of this would be the implementation of Microsoft Teams vs Microsoft Skype.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read as much about the product and as much online blogs/discussions in migrating from an existing on-premise solution. Office 365 is incredibly simple and easy if starting from scratch - but migration is where the majority of issues are.

As Office 365 includes Exchange, we are utilizing our Office 365 subscription to have our Exchange email in the cloud, hosted by Microsoft. This allows us to achieve better disaster recovery while keeping costs low, and giving our employees access to all that Office 365 offers us - 1TB storage via OneDrive, 100GB Exchange mailboxes, and chat collaboration through Skype to name a few.

Office 365 review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"Quickly becoming the only productivity software you need"

What do you like best?

The pricing is very good when compared with your other options, including on-premise Office, Exchange, and SharePoint. Exchange Online has been very well done and works like a charm. The Admin has everything you need to get things done. The browser-based versions of the Office products work well.

What do you dislike?

When using Exchange Online in a hybrid environment, the administration can be clunky. Certain things must be done via the On-Premise server, other things can only be done via the Office365 admin portal. There are features I would like added to OneDrive as well. I believe the integration with Outlook could be better, and I would love to see a password protect feature. At the very least it would be nice to be able to set sharing permissions from Outlook.

Our clients that have moved to full Office365 no longer have to worry about server costs and downtime, and no longer need to worry about keeping up with the latest versions of Office. Obviously, the Office suite is vital for most businesses.

Office 365 review by Peter W.
Peter W.

"So much software all in one package!"

What do you like best?

The shear number of software products available within Office 365, like Outlook, Word and OneDrive.

Works very well and fast with Windows 10, my organisations Operating system of choice.

Also works seamlessly with our University Single sign-on system, so it can pull in various staff and student data and control access to certain programmes.

The ability to install Office 365 on multiple PC's.

What do you dislike?

The initial setup can be confusing and time-consuming, especially on a mobile device.

The more advanced features and settings are well-hidden within the UI and can be a pain to find.

Can't install the programmes individually, so if you want just Outlook, you have to install every other programme too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Purchasing maintenance support from Microsoft is extremely useful, if only for the initial installation to make sure you set everything up correctly.

Every member of staff uses the same email client, cloud hosting and various other programmes. This makes sharing files much simpler and faster.

Due to our license, we can install Office 365 on up to 6 different PC's, meaning when a member of staff has to work at home, they have access to all of the same programmes they have at work so can complete all of the same work.

All of the programmes present in Office 365 are extremely useful for all of our staff, so having them all in one bundle is amazing value.

Office 365 review by Max M.
Max M.

"Almost Perfect"

What do you like best?

We're a heavily Microsoft-centric office, so this one's tough. The basic work suite, especially Word and Excel is a necessity, and the current offering of the 2016 apps do their job just fine, so I'll ignore those as part of what I like best.

I think that the choice to use either the fully installed app (suite) or the online versions of the apps is a really big plus, and possibly one of the biggest selling points of the subscription. We've had some major policy violations at the office with employees sharing sensitive customer data via unprotected Google Docs, to the point where we had to essentially completely block google docs, so Microsoft's options in locking down sharing methods is just plain awesome. Although the battle between Google Docs and Office Online rages on, I personally think the Office suite is a more professional solution (once you have the online sharing figured out, more about that in my dislikes).

Being on the E3 plan also gives us access to many other apps, many of which we don't even need. Teams, which I've also reviewed, is used throughout the company now. There's an app/interface called Delve, and to be honest I don't know what it does. Our collaboration centric employees however have all taken to using it, and I wish I could explain a bit more about what it does. However, when employees take initiative to start using new software on their own, that's usually a good sign, so I thought I'd mention it.

Support has been a bit slow occasionally, but they've come through on every issue so far, so I'd have to give them a thumbs up.

What do you dislike?

The implementation was a bit rough. We're a pretty tech savvy bunch in our IT team, and it seemed that we weren't really able to launch ourselves without working with a 3rd party account manager. We had a few conference calls, which we only had to get that checked off the list, they gave us what we needed and we were off.

After a few expected hiccups we ran into some features not working (say collaboration in Excel Online), because we were on a version and build that did not support it (and we were on the regular release schedule) even though this feature was heavily advertised. After plenty of research we finally figured out that Excel Online Collaboration only works as of a specific version, which is only pushed via the fast ring/monthly updates. The documentation on this was severely lacking, and we had some execs breathing down on our necks because they followed technet guides on their own and it was simply not mentioned anywhere.

The above, plus Teams feeling like a Beta with frequent issues, are the only notable issues. Having experienced similar rollouts I feel it's within the realm of a pretty standard rollout, maybe slightly on the rough side.

I can't get through this without mentioning that I hate Sharepoint. Yes, Sharepoint still exists, and it's part of Office 365. I've successfully managed to avoid any interaction with it so far, and this is aided by the fact that MS appears to have made it simple enough for users to manage their own Sharepoint sites now, and to me, that is a victory. I guess maybe that's a positive. Either way, keep Sharepoint away from me please, thanks.

OneDrive is just ok. I'm a big Dropbox fan, and OneDrive does seem like a pretty big step down from that. Maybe that's just me, but Dropbox just has the process and ease of use down. However, in OneDrive's favor, it integrates beautifully with the rest of the suite and does it a better choice, regardless of my preference. Again, another plus/minus I suppose.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with the setup even if you hit some roadbumps, it's worth it.

Make sure you can make use of a lot of the offerings of the suite outside of the basic Office Apps, as that's where the real advantage lies. Let your users explore a bit, you might get better feedback from the switch than you expected.

Moving away from Google Docs was a major accomplishment, since controlling who shares what is a nightmare when everyone has a Google account of one form or another and shares things via their own account like their life depended on it.

Everything being hosted online also opens the door to on the fly management via their admin app, which I didn't particularly have knowledge off before we jumped right in, but it's plain awesome. I personally detest having to RDP from my phone into my office machine (personal preference I guess), but that was commonplace if it was outside work hours and I had to make a change in, say, Exchange. With the admin app, this eliminated the need for that almost entirely and changes are fast and easy.

Office 365 review by Colin D.
Colin D.

"It just makes total sense, cloud storage and the MS Office that you already use"

What do you like best?

Whilst 365 is subscription based, rather than traditional purchase of MS office, I'm not sure that this is a draw back. For an extra few pound per month, you can ensure you and your staff are using the most up to date version of 'Office'. Product updates therefore can be managed, rather than having massive disruption jumping from one version to another on the 'one time purchase' model.

What do you dislike?

Hhhhmmmm, not very much to be honest. Some features have been lost in the desktop versions, but some have been gained. I suppose I would like to see the 'web' versions having more features. IE, Outlook Web (OWA) vs Outlook Desktop, however that should be expected I presume to encourage full desktop Office purchase.

Allows me to budget for each user, across my entire site. Rather than having a 3 year cycle of site wide investment, I can budget for each user, for each year and know my exact expenditure to have the latest version of Office at every moment. And of course I can be assured that security patches and feature improvements are always deployed.

Office 365 review by Zanger P.
Zanger P.

"Fast and Reliable!"

What do you like best?

I enjoy having the online access because it keeps the various components of Office updated on a daily basis. In addition, it is a reliable set of resources that work well.

What do you dislike?

The cost is on the higher side, but I prefer using my own Office 365 account instead of the one my employer makes available for free so that I am able to maintain control of my own documents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Business model of Office 365 is a great tool to get employees located in different areas or regions to be able to communicate without the cost of airfaire! It allows passive cyber-conferencing, presentation preparation without having to print out reams of paper copies of documents.

I am able to keep a greater amount of data in cloud-files through One Drive because I am able to use both my own account and my employee account. It allows me to share my document with others for editing purposes and suggestion purposes before I publish the document to my clients.

Office 365 review by Synetria S.
Synetria S.

"Forms need more feat"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that there is a cloud that allows the sharing of files within our learning community. As an educator, this eliminates some of the face to face meetings. We can create documents and share them and work on the at the same time without sending emails to each other.

What do you dislike?

I would love for the forms to have the option to add a collaborator like Google forms. The reason for needing collaborators is so that the responses can go to more than one person, they are allowed to edit, and send the form to others without permissions being attached.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add the collaborator feature for the forms.

We are able to collaborate more. We realized that everyone does not have the same schedule to address the needs of the school. Pressing them to take time that is not available only destroys the morale. Providing opportunities to work when you are available makes everyone content.

Office 365 review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Works great as a stand alone setup. A little more troublesome when syncing with local AD"

What do you like best?

I like that it eliminates the need for expensive onsite storage, servers, and admin staff. With office 365, our users have more mailbox storage than ever, seamless backup, and greater collaboration capability.

What do you dislike?

Syncing with our local active directory has been a nightmare. Stuff created in either environment take a long time to appear on the other (if at all). I've had to learn more PowerShell than I would have ever thought I needed just in order to make changes in the correct places and get them to sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you hash all of the details with your service provider prior to making the switch. The migration takes a long time and there is no going back.

Form the IT standpoint, Office 365 has solved our storage woes. We no longer have to fight for licenses and storage purchases, while at the same time, offering our employees more benefits and easier access.

Office 365 review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Simply Amazing"

What do you like best?

Documents and spreadsheets sent in the latest Microsoft formats can show graphs and fonts incorrectly or not at all in Google Apps. Office 365 guarantees that all Microsoft Office documents will be displayed in the correct format with no missing information.

Many businesses run on a stack of Excel spreadsheets. Google’s spreadsheet application is not as full featured as Excel and can’t run Excel macros. Businesses that don’t want to spend the effort changing the way they run don’t have to with Office 365.

Everyone knows how to use Microsoft Office. Office 365 adds the benefits of cloud without staff needing to learn new ways of doing things. This means less time and money spent on retraining.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 comes with seven plans with varying restrictions. Business owners will have to decide on what features each employee requires and buy a plan to match. Extra licences are required for accessing SharePoint sites. This creates a licence management headache as employees get promoted, change roles, are hired or fired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 has been designed as an extension of the Microsoft Office desktop software. The level of cooperation or integration between Office 365 and Microsoft Office is excellent and vastly improves the ability of workers to share documents and information without overhauling work processes.

Microsoft Office is still miles ahead of any other office suite, whether it’s making sales documents with impressive layouts and graphics in Word, running multiple-sheet spreadsheets in Excel or creating presentations with all the bells and whistles in PowerPoint. Apple’s iLife suite is closest but Google Apps comes a very distant third.

Office 365 review by Tadeo G.
Tadeo G.

"Office 365 in my daily work"

What do you like best?

The new interface design is a very easy to use, clean and really interesting.

Office 365 is really conected with Office 2016, and the implementation to save the files directly to OneDrive make the things easy and better to work with collaboration with the team at the job office.

Work from anywhere in a fluid way with your favorite Office applications and follow where you left off with any device.

Use Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on any device or in any browser.

1 TB of storage in the cloud for your Office documents and everything else.

The best thing about Office 365 is that it facilitates the possibility of using online tools, but also takes full advantage of the tools installed on the desktop,

What do you dislike?

The use in a MAC laptop is poor and is not as optimized as in Windows

The need to have a strong and stable internet connection with broadband speed

If we want to access Office 365 from any device with any operating system we can do it as long as we have a compatible browser.

The experience is not as good as it should be. For example, if we try to access from Linux with Chrome as a browser. Since Firefox 5.0 has not worked as well as it should. The truth is that without SilverLight, or its equivalent for Linux, the experience loses in speed and usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the advanced Office applications you love in cellular devices. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more are optimized for smaller screens

Making a better Presentations using Power Point.

The improvements made on Excel formulas

Office 365 or Google Apps? I certainly have no doubts. I prefer Office 365. Only for SharePoint Online and the possibilities it has in regards to sharing documents, calendars, etc. And also create our website is worth it. Not to mention the workflows which is one of its strengths. Here Google or works hard or has the battle lost.

Office 365 review by Sarah S.
Sarah S.

"Works Most of the Time"

What do you like best?

There are a number of functions that this program offers that are useful, but the most useful items in my estimation are that the word count is displayed at the bottom of the page, the corrections are visible right away and the program is supported by most companies. If I'm sending a resume, or something sending it in a word document is useful to most people. Being a fiction writer, having the ability to change the colors and things on the page is very useful. Unlike Open Office, you can change that after you set it and can even delete page colors. This is not true of all software. Excel can be very useful for keeping track of things, especially things that include math, or other numbers. Formulas for Excel are very useful.

What do you dislike?

You cannot open Excel by clicking on a document. It will either not open excel, or it will open Excel, but not the document you clicked on.

Word crashes quite a bit. The more windows you have open, the worse it is. I don't like that I can lose my work because I'm working on several things. Often times, my computer freezes because "word is not responding."

Shareability is the most important factor for me. Track changes is useful.

Office 365 review by Alisha R.
Alisha R.

"Office 365 a better way to communicate"

What do you like best?

I love that there is a section for clutter. It definitely minimizes the distractions of erroneous emails when trying to focus on specific tasks at work.

What do you dislike?

Share point is a bit frustrating. It would be helpful if there was an easier way to organize things within share point. Also, sometimes you go there and what you're looking for has gone missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely try office 365. I find it helpful to be able to access everything I need from one central location.

I really like that this allows us to communicate with members our of team in various ways. The ability to create specific groups so you can communicate and collaborate with the members within a group is very helpful. I have noticed that sharing our ideas this way makes an impact and allows us to receive only messages that pertain to us and not the entire school.

Office 365 review by Paige B.
Paige B.

"Officer 365 connects your world across various means"

What do you like best?

I was new to office 365 until i came to college, from here I had to learn a new system of email since I was so used to gmail. Office 365 allows me to have my own dropbox and storage area for things that are too big to be sent. It also allows me to have access to calendars so that i can see all of my upcoming events whether it be for school or work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the capacity for certain files. This should be increased. I often find myself not being able to send a powerpoint because the file is too big, causing me to find different means to send it. I also don't like how it can be glitchy sometimes and show me a notification for the same email twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the layout customizable with themes.

I am using office 365 for school and work purposes. this is how hear from professors, communicate with athletes, and communicate with the club i am involved in. It is important to have this tool.

Office 365 review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Office 365 is a seamless Platform for all of your business needs."

What do you like best?

The instant saving of documents that are modified in the browser is invaluable. I don't ever have to worry about losing something if my internet goes out or the power fails. Every stroke of the keyboard is saved instantly. The same goes for items modified in Office applications that are hosted on sharepoint.

The integration with Office is quick and seamless. To edit a document in the relevant application, there's a button on the top of the page to do so.

What do you dislike?

Changing a user's password is easy, but i wish it had a confirmation box for new passwords instead of a single box. Then you would know whether if the password you typed is correct or if you mistyped some aspect of it. As it is now, there's no safeguard for that.

The spam detection is kind of weak. Luckily our users are educated enough to not open emails that they don't recognize, but it seems like every week we get five to ten different emails that we blacklist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the product! you won't regret it!

User management is simple, which makes it easy to use and easy to teach to new users.

Office 365 review by V C.
V C.

"fast and easy email platform"

What do you like best?

The best what i like at office 365 is that the sync is so fast that sometimes i cant believe how good is it.

I love how easy is to install. I love microsoft tools because since kid i was working with it, tweaking and playing arround. Now when is business is the same, but to a higher level.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the exchange interface in the Admin panel can be tricky and in this case we need to ask for help. But nothing major, sometimes needs a restart after some updates, updates can occur during the office hour so can be a pain in the a$$ when u are busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, is very easy to have everything in one place. If you are a small business or medium, please swtich to all in one as this will answer all your problems.

Our business emails. Without it we will be lost. We had one day a problem, there was a switch between the resellers of the product and we lost one day the license and we were lost also. Very bad in our days if you dont have such a nice email platform as Office 365

Office 365 review by Katherine W.
Katherine W.

"MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE? Really a yearly fee?"

What do you like best?

I love my little laptop LENOVO but when having it serviced to begin use Lenovo uploaded office 365 business when all I am is a home user. I told the person who was setting up my computer, but here I am with 365 and DONT NEED IT!!! Bait and switch

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to pay for Microsoft Office 365 yearly. I have had computers for over 20 years and have never had to pay for this. Im a senior, not a computer geek and resent being nickle and dimed for everything! I paid for the computer so it should have what I need for home use and thats that.......but NOOOOOOOOOOOO now I have to pay for yearly use. YOU CROOKS!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The factory uploaded 365 business when all I am is a home user. Now they want $119 to pay one time so I can EDIT downloaded writing to me! I did not want office 365 to begin with and could not get through to a HUMAN or have emails returned through this whole year and now they want their MONEY or will stop the 365. HOW MEAN IS THAT? Im not a business!!!!

Nothing, dont need to solve anything, just use it to write and edit. So $70 a year to edit incoming downloads? R E A L L Y??? YOU ARE CROOKS! You dont have enough fistfuls of money already and want to take more from Seniors?

Office 365 review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"Our #1 business software!"

What do you like best?

Totally amazing software for the business. It's reliable, easy to deploy, easy to manage and totally worry free for the IT administrator. The management console is simply amazing and everything is accessible from a single web-base interface. I also really like the continuous update availability for all Office Suite products, both Windows and Mac version. Even if we use it in a smaller proportion, the mobile iPad/iPhone version of Office is great too. Finally, we are also very impressed on how Office Web App improve month after month, my guess is one day the desktop app will end of life to be replaced by online web App.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much to complain about Office 365. Over the past 3 years, we only have a few short tiny service outages and it hasn't much impact on business operations. However, one small thing we dislike is we are a French Canadian company and French sale/technical support is provided by France in a different time zone... which is not realistic nor viable, so we deal with US English service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the best Office solution you can get.

We replaced a few outdated Office retail boxes by a centralized and up-to-date Office solution. We also ensure that we always have the latest version and ensure proper compatibility with files received from external sources. With flexible payment method (monthly or yearly), it also make expense management more easy and convenient.

Office 365 review by muhammad w.
muhammad w.

"office 365"

What do you like best?

1)AS Microsoft office 365 is cloud based so it can be accessed from any anywhere you got internet connection whether you are in office or home.

2)using office 365 you will have access to the most recent version so no need to update Microsoft license update.

3)The most important is its compatible price.

4)Micro soft is also available on smart phones

5)Microsoft office 365 provide a large mail box storage

What do you dislike?

1)AS office 365 is cloud based so when internet is down or slow you may not access work.

2)As office 365 is cloud based your data is available on Microsoft servers so you may not have a privacy concerns.

3)Microsoft office 365 is subscription based model so you need to keep a check on it ,

because it can could happen that you are paying for something you are not using

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

office 365 is overall a big achievement of Microsoft in terms of accessibility and functionality.

while concerning its cost its a better solution for growing your business.its so designed that it can meet the requirement of any organisation.i can restore any data that i removed by mistake

As office 365 some corns but it will get better as Microsoft is investing much more in cloud services.

Office 365 review by Anthony P.
Anthony P.

"Office done right"

What do you like best?

Office 365 allows us to easily deploy solutions to desktops, laptops and mobile devices. The ability to keep versions current and to allow all staff members to effectively collaborate with a full suite of products is key for any MSP or enduser. The ease of management is great in terms of creating users, changing passwords and allowing or adding varying component functionality.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to use another email address for sign in when customers are using another hosted email plaftorm but still want office 365 for all other collaboration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use interface and full suite of collaborate products.

The biggest benefit I see is the out of the box ability to maintain current versions. Our clients have been able to take advantage of the built in SharePoint capabilities for file sharing.

Learning about Office 365?

* We monitor all Office 365 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.