Do you work for Office 365?

Office 365 Reviews & Product Details

What is Office 365?

Office when and where you need it. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.

Office 365 Screenshots

Office 365 Profile Details

Office 365 Profile Details

Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Office 365 Reviews

1-50 of 654 total Office 365 reviews

Office 365 Reviews

1-50 of 654 total Office 365 reviews
Office 365 review by Joshua A.
IT Support Specialist

"Office 365 - Office on multiple devices"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Office 365 is its multiple installations. Now, Office 365 Personal can be installed on up 5 devices (PC or Mac) and on up to 5 Mobile devices (Phones or Tablets). Office 365 Home, on the other hand, can be shared on up to 5 users and each user can install Office 365 on up to 5 devices and up to 5 mobile devices. Imagine that for $69 (US Price), you may have Office on 5 computers and 5 mobile devices. Office 365 Home is for $99. Office 365 as well, unlike Office 2019, can be installed on operating system as old as Windows 7 for PC and Sierra for MacOS.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike with Office 365 is that if your account gets suspended, usually for payment issue, you wont be able to manage and fix it without contacting Microsoft Support. Which can be easily done since Office support can be contacted thru chat, 24/7.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 is very recommendable for companies that need to have Office applications on multiple computers.

Before Office applications, can only be installed and activated on one computer at a time per license. Since we are a company with hundreds of computers. Microsoft Office 365 helped our company financially by subscribing to Office 365 Pro Plus which enables us to have numerous of installation on a single subscription only.

Office 365 review by Carol G.
Medical Records Administrator

"Microsoft Office 365 with Online Collaboration"

What do you like best?

I like that Microsoft Office 365 has new features that help me collaborate online. I'm now able to share a workbook to allow multi user access.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports within Microsoft Excel are quite complicated to produce, and I would like to see more drop down filter options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good way to get all the Microsoft applications in one go, and get the latest updates.

I use a few of the programs in the Office 365 suite. The main software I use in it is Microsoft Excel, which I use for querying downloaded reports. I can run filters, such as service users who have not had an assessment for a certain number of days, or assessments that are awaiting verification. I am grateful for the existence of Office 365, as it has helped me develop skills I need for my career. I've also been experimenting with the new collaboration features where a few of us in the office can open the same shared workbook at the same time.

Office 365 review by Grzegorz K.
Administrator IT

"Office 365 - My review "

What do you like best?

License for five PCs or MACs. The package can be assigned to up to five people (family members). Each user is given the right to use: 60 free minutes on Skype (renewable every month), 1000 GB in OneDrive cloud. New interface adapted for touchscreens. New Word Read Mode. A large set of ready-made templates. Possibility of loading PDF files directly into Word and editing their content. Powerful tools for creating charts and placing animated elements within charts. In Outlook Mode People integrated management of all contacts. New functionalities of the address book. Simplified definition of email accounts.

What do you dislike?

The main drawback as I noticed when using office 365 is that there are problems with synchronizing files between the offline editor and the one available in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have access to the office suite anywhere, you should consider moving to office 365.

Office 365 is a good option, maybe even great if you haven't experienced the world of G Suite. These features are remarkable, the improvements are significant, and the possibilities for collaboration in the cloud are essential.

Office 365 review by Karolina K.
QA Project Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Office 365 - My favorite office package"

What do you like best?

Office 365 is an excellent business-platform, that could be useful for both small and large companies. The packages are adjusted to needs to particular business size and type. The platform is more than a standard office package, as it includes many powerful features and business girls. Receiving hosting and custom email domain address with 50 GB mailbox, you are able to create groups and put multiple emails. Office 365 comes with cloud storage so that you can store your data and share it with others. Personally, team solutions are an excellent way to manage your team. You could assign tasks or create calendars and share them with your teammates, so it simplifies the process of making appointments. Keeping the platform around is effortless, as the software supports many devices.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, the web version of office software isn't equipped with many features, that desktop version offers. Also, applications and web version tend to be buggy and placing images into text is an effort on Microsoft Word.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 for business is an exceptional platform that could have a positive impact on the efficiency of work so that I highly recommend the solution, but I suggest choosing the package with desktop versions of Office applications.

The service provides me essential Office software, mailbox and cloud storage. Farther, everything is well-integrated, and the team solutions make the work more efficient.

Office 365 review by Christopher F.
Senior IT Supporter

"Office365 very modern but sometimes to fast with releases. "

What do you like best?

Office365 is a reliable piece of software and it's very user friendly and flexible in terms of admin access and what level people need access. You can learn pretty much anyone how to use the admin console. On a user level you have an easy way to install and let the end user know how to use the software. It's easy to use for the end user and they can most of the time go ahead and install and login by themselves.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Microsoft tend to update something in the Office365 without enough testing which cause error - like you will be unable to update your subscriptions plan etc. It usually takes a couple of days before it has been reverted back to the old version - but there's always a solution to the problem. You can get a regular support agent to handle the basics but might need one with more seniority to do the more advanced stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about the support level you need and the people who handle the software. Is there anyone with powershell abilities or do you just need the basic features? You need someone in your organisation who's good in a bit of everything within the Office365 world.

It has a console that's pretty easy to administer and gives you as an admin the ability to follow anything needed via track and trace and much more. The flexibility of the tool is crucial. The users have an easy way to use software to keep their productivity high and be able to work without interruptions,

Office 365 review by Eddie V.
Territory Account Manager

"Best one-stop-shop tool for all internal and customer facing communication"

What do you like best?

I like being able to have one tool and one tool only for all communication needs. Office 365 is like a one stop shop for all tools needed for sales and customer communication from, PowerPoints, notes on OneNote, storage and sharing with SharePoint and OneDrive, to internal/external communication with Teams.

What do you dislike?

So far I've liked every tool I've used and don't have any complaints at this time. But, if I had to add something I dislike, I would say that the connection between online and the PC could improve a little. Not sure if this is an internal technical issue, but sometimes I'be saved something on my PC but it does not get uploaded to the Drive correctly or at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 gives us the flexibility to use multiple tools to effectively execute communication and drive business efficiency. This tool allows our sales team to take notes, create presentations, share documents, add value, and follow business processes in order to be successful and professional. Another great thing I've seen from having Office 365 is the flexibility to use their tools and software from any computer or any place as long as you have internet. This allows our field or remote reps, the ability to login from their mobile devices and access customer information needed to close deals or drive value.

Being able to communicate effectively and efficiently at work for internal and customer-facing communications. Being able to share information securely, easy, and fast to help close deals or grow our pipeline.

Office 365 review by Ben J.
Associate Researcher
(10,001+ employees)

"Must-have for any professional setting"

What do you like best?

The programs that come with Office 365's subscription are essential for any workplace. Excel, Word, and Powerpoint are the best programs of their kind, and Outlook is certainly getting there. I most enjoy using Excel for data organization and statistical analysis, whereas Word is the go-to program for writing up manuscripts sent to scientific journals.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Office 365. The only minor flaw in my opinion is Outlook, which has a tendency to be difficult to work with if there's a lengthy email chain. Some emails appear either above or below the most recent email, which makes it a nightmare to find where I need to look to find an older email in the chain. Additionally, it can sometimes be a bit slow and the font default formatting is sometimes inconsistent, but it isn't a major problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% worth the subscription cost if you use it frequently

It's fully integrated into my workplace. My colleagues and I use Excel for data organization, analysis, and basic figure generation (bar graphs, charts, etc.). We use Word for writing manuscripts to submit as published papers, and Powerpoint is used on a weekly basis for project updates. Without Office 365, we'd be in trouble.

Office 365 review by Darrio H.
Technical and Asset operations Engineer, Office of Information Communication Technology Division
(10,001+ employees)

"A must have for a company that needs collaboration and users that need "

What do you like best?

Microsoft office 365 brings Microsoft word into a new level of experience that I cannot get enough of. Being able to use on my phone, my iPad, and attach the accounts to my local copies of office as a point of integration is a large plus for me. The file management of one drive is very versatile, straightforward, and very beneficial in many of the situations that myself, and many parts of my team has encountered. I am a fan of the real-time collaboration that Microsoft Word offers, and wish that the rest of the suite specifically excel could offer the same.

What do you dislike?

The real time editing you have with word is not available with excel. I work in multiple locations and use excel mostly of asset, and project management purposes. Being able to edit from multiple users (especially team asset management projects) would be a great a answer for the work we do versus using possibly illegal methods like google sheets. I do not use PowerPoint, so I cannot vouch if it is the same issue of not being able to do real time editing from multiple users or devices. Depending on your organization’s policies, you may not be able to share to outside users. This may be an annoyance for anyone who may have to communicate to vendors or outside contractors. I also had issues with the conflicts of changes in word. I never fully understood the concept of resolving the changes. There’s also really no straightforward way of establishing shared folders. When it comes to Outlook, I’m not a fan of the mobile format, and I believe it’s the same issue on the PC where as I cannot see the time of the email. I sent feedback to Microsoft, still have many others. It’s an annoying issue. Most emails when reference in the business environment just don’t go by date.a time is needed. An issue with outlook on line is the layout of file folders within the emails. If I have a certain layout, or order within outlook, it cannot be replicated for outlook online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind, there is a learning curve with sharing folders. You still need a local team regarding maintenance and exchange server support along with share point support. Cost is a big factor as this is a service platform from Microsoft. Also consider the fact technical support teams will need to have knowledge not just within Microsoft office products, but share point, as well as the common issues.

Being able to work on documents at any internet enabled location. With OneDrive enabled, I can share specific folders that helps resolves a pending issue. These can be any type of files. For example we might receive a rapid response ticket that the resolution may require a custom patch. I can upload the patch and send a link to share to anyone within the organization. This a great help because of the location less infrastructure. I was able to resolve the instant demands for documents outlining areas of responsibility and many other documentation’s. I am also able to review SOW‘s anywhere I am. In previous jobs I was able to send many of documents, as well as create documents for many of the projects that I had to work on. Since I am also part of a rapid response team. It is very important to be able to retrieve emails very instantly. This also includes invoices from vendors, receipts and many other forms of documentation that are attachments very instantly This also includes invoices from vendors, receipts and many other forms of documentation that or in the forms for my file attachments. Outlook does a very great job of being able to pull the text from especially if it is searchable PDF.

Office 365 review by Tricia D.
Office Manager

"Powerful & Feature Packed Tool for Small Business!"

What do you like best?

I like that this software can be easily downloaded on multiple computers throughout the office, with the subscription plan. Upgrading every year gives peace of mind that we always have the latest version running. The support received from Microsoft is beneficial when you're a subscriber and easy-to-use with the Chat feature. You get all the programs, including OneNote and Publisher, which didn't use to come standard with the purchased Office program before that came on the CD. This is really the most versatile product out there that links all document word processing into one easy-to-use suite that can be shared throughout the company with ease. The Calendar is a great feature to have, that links appointments automatically with email, making sure that all the dates and deadlines that need to be remembered are not overlooked. f for whatever reason you don't have your computer with you, you can access 'office on demand'. This will stream a copy of office to any internet connected machine and you can access your files via sky drive. With 365 you are leasing the latest version. So as long as we maintain our subscription, in a few years when the next version comes out we will be able to upgrade without having to 're-buy' office every time that a new update is released.

What do you dislike?

The app email is a little hit or miss; sometimes we experience issues with emails not loading or not being updated from the desktop site to the mobile site. However, there are not a lot of issues with Office 365 -- has been a great tool for business use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 is a solid product that runs quite smooth. It feels more streamlined than office 2010, and it can really reclaim those people that switched to the free software. Having automatic updates really keeps your software running efficiently and makes sure that you don't miss out on any of the newest features offered. The price is good for all of the software programs that you receive and having the ability to license multiple computers is really a nice option. Automatic subscription renewal is great for those offices who don't want the hassle of having to keep on top of renewal dates; Microsoft makes it an easy program to own and use!

We wanted a program that would allow us to create word processing documents and make flyers for properties. Office 365 has helped us with those tasks and make it easier to share over multiple computer stations throughout our office with ease.

Office 365 review by Shawn E.
Customer Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Office 365 offers many services for enterprise users"

What do you like best?

I primarily use Outlook and Excel for work as part of the Office 365 subscription through work. Outlook is a nice full featured email client with a lot of features to communicate with your team and connecting to the company email directory is a great addition so you don't have to remember each and every email address.

What do you dislike?

Excel is difficult to use in the sense that it can be terribly slow loading certain spreadsheets that depend on a lot of macros. Logging into the account can be tedious since it sometimes requires two successful 2FA's but this doesn't happen every time. Seems like it reoccurs once you've been logged out for an extended period of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is in the cloud, which can be a double edge sword. 99% of the time it's convenient.

Once our company switched from Exchange to O365 our email seemed to be more reliable. We lost a lot of emails in the switch but since then it's been rock solid.

Office 365 review by Katherine W.
Independent International Tour Manager, and Travel Director (corporate meetings/Incentives)
(Myself Only)

"MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE? Really a yearly fee?"

What do you like best?

I love my little laptop LENOVO but when having it serviced to begin use Lenovo uploaded office 365 business when all I am is a home user. I told the person who was setting up my computer, but here I am with 365 and DONT NEED IT!!! Bait and switch

What do you dislike?

I dislike having to pay for Microsoft Office 365 yearly. I have had computers for over 20 years and have never had to pay for this. Im a senior, not a computer geek and resent being nickle and dimed for everything! I paid for the computer so it should have what I need for home use and thats that.......but NOOOOOOOOOOOO now I have to pay for yearly use. YOU CROOKS!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The factory uploaded 365 business when all I am is a home user. Now they want $119 to pay one time so I can EDIT downloaded writing to me! I did not want office 365 to begin with and could not get through to a HUMAN or have emails returned through this whole year and now they want their MONEY or will stop the 365. HOW MEAN IS THAT? Im not a business!!!!

Nothing, dont need to solve anything, just use it to write and edit. So $70 a year to edit incoming downloads? R E A L L Y??? YOU ARE CROOKS! You dont have enough fistfuls of money already and want to take more from Seniors?

Office 365 review by Juan Esteban C.
Software Analyst | RPA Developer

"Excelent tool to work on team"

What do you like best?

Office 365 offers the best and upgraded programs for office work. The power of excel, the visual style of Powerpoint and the text features of Word are complemented by OneNote, Publisher and Sway. Products for a integral job at any field. The sync feature to have all documents in a cross-platform environment (Windows-Mac in my case)

What do you dislike?

The compatibility in macOS si not reliable as it is in windows. Sometimes the amount of resources need by each software made the experience in older or less powerfull computer, a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent tool for documents, presentations and spreedsheet work. Will do on your Windows PC, mac, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices

Office 365 works for any kind of problems at work. A video, a text, a brochure or even a well styled table. Office 365 will do the work just fine

Office 365 review by Francisco P.
Jefe Auditorias Región Cental

"office 365 innovation of applications together"

What do you like best?

this new version of the office has as main objective, the merger between Outlook, Skype and the office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) it seems to me that it is something extremely amazing in the space in the cloud to be able to register your files In addition, any modification made with the documents is automatically updated in the cloud and backed up with a great innovation that either the previous version of the office is not forward, added to that the mail merge with Skype and office me it looks excellent very good

What do you dislike?

what seems bad to me, but just as subjective, is the storage space for the free version, besides, that seems to me a very complete and friendly application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for me it would be good to make more knowledge about the improvements of this office merger, since according to my point of view there is not so much publicity

What I can contribute again in this review is that Office 365, made a revolution in terms of organization of work and completion of tasks within the company, you can create workgroups, customize emails, create stages of projects, all under one software, is excellent.

Office 365 review by Ravi K.
Sr Consultant

"Complete Suit for your daily tasks"

What do you like best?

We use Office 365 for mails, document management and presentations. The cloud based suite supports the ability to work from anywhere thus making the collaboration easy between the teams.

Apps like Dropbox helps us to share our documents easily and securely with our clients.

No need to worry about the changing versions of the office, as Office 365 keeps the latest version all the time.

What do you dislike?

Other than heavy dependency on Internet I do not see any reason to dislike this.

May be the subscription cost can be brought down to grab more users, but not sure as this is just a suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a custom secured all in one suite, then Office 365 is one the great in current market. WIth support on Monthly / Annual subscriptions you and your company can easily migrate the current environment to cloud and never worry about your data.

Secure email was one of the main feature we use on a daily basis.

Also, most of the times our teams needs to work on the same document and cloud based Office suite supports to get the real time changes and we need not worry about multiple versions.

Office 365 review by Nathan F.
Software Developer Internship
Semiconductors
(10,001+ employees)

"Best office software with no match"

What do you like best?

I use Word and Excel the most. Word is obviously just a great word processor that has features like Outline mode, which lets you very easily move paragraphs around based on their headings (I use this a LOT when drafting papers and reports). Excel is fantastic for budgeting and I make extensive use of the functions available like addition and multiplication. I've made a few PowerPoints for showcasing software features as well, and PowerPoint templates and "Design Ideas" are huge time savers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some of the software suite is unavailable on macOS even though you pay the same yearly fee as you do for Windows. For example, Microsoft Publisher and Microsoft Access are not available for use on macOS. There is also no native dark mode on macOS like there is on Windows, and the actual programs are less fully featured on the Mac when compared to their Windows equivalents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check what software you'll use day to day. There's different Office 365 tiers that offer different services for different price levels.

Excel spreadsheets and formulas make computing mathematical functions a breeze, so I save many man-hours just with the use of Excel functions. Word saves me design time since it's so easy to make reports look good using templates and keyboard shortcuts (Ex: Control+B for bold). Basically, the Office suite just saves me a ridiculous amount of man-hours.

Office 365 review by Administrator

"Cloud based Microsoft Office Suite"

What do you like best?

We can access emails from anywhere at anytime on outlook web Apps (OWA) it has similar features of Microsoft Outlook client only condition is you need an Internet connection.

Office 365 OneDrive provides fear free Cloud storage about 1TB which is so incredible it has..

Easy to install the applications we needed.

Synchronize and optimize your work with integrated applications in Office 365 suite. Scheduling, Meeting with clients, arranging web conferencing increases daily with these apps.

What do you dislike?

As compare with other similar products, Microsoft cost a bit higher. But it doesn't compromise with the service provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tremendously created by Microsoft to serve people or provide service for small business as well as large enterprises. Go for it!

Office 365 we brought for emails, chat, desktop application and cloud storage to enhance our business. We don't need to think to brought other backup and storage solutions. Much awaiting for pricing discount on Business and Enterprise plans.

Office 365 review by User

"Great Collabrative tool for Modern workplaces"

What do you like best?

Security which is required for any business data, Office 365 provides top class security features. From Microsoft, Office suite provides the best tools for businesses around the globe. And Office 365 is cloud version of the tools. You can work with your team members on the same file, without thinking about duplication or errors. SharePoint & Teams are tools which can be modified for any platform & you can work upon it.

What do you dislike?

Cost too high. Per User billing sometimes in favour & sometimes against us. Not complete support from Microsoft in starting using new apps. Lots of apps are under utilized such as SharePoint & Planner. Technical expertise needed after the configuration. Dynamics 365 which is an great CRM but cost is toooo high, SMB can't afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great business tools are available so you don't need any other apps or tools.

Collabaration remains the basic needs for every mordern business, Office 365 solves it in bigger & productive way. Every aspects of communication between empolyees & business related parties are been covered in one package.

Office 365 review by Administrator

"Office 365 gives Collaborative tools and softwares"

What do you like best?

Office 365 includes with all applications which makes our work easy. It is not limited with Word, excel, Powerpoint and Outlook it gives more functional applications to establish or build our management. Creating groups and sharing group calender is fabulous thing in Office 365 which helps us to get notified about the Scheduled Events and meetings.

What do you dislike?

Like other application or Services Office 365 also has some drawbacks, but you can overcome with the issues by practicing it.

I found one issue when i work on Excel sheets on web browser the performance is very slow than the Offline Excel. It sometimes take alot of time to open up the document or reflecting the changes we made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mostly recommended and Good to have a product like Office 365. It encompasses with all software which needs to have in organization.

We are using Office 365 for organizing our tasks and work which minimize the middle man or manual assigning assignments. It decreases the security and compliance issue with advanced monitoring features.

Office 365 review by Hasitha W.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"'Office 365' helps me to manage my business emails & documents easily from anywhere"

What do you like best?

I can create and edit work-sheets over mobile devices from anywhere at any time. So i don't worry about the current location of mine.

Subscription plans are very light and valuable for money. Currently i'm using "Office 365 Enterprise E3" package in my workplace.

User interfaces are very rich. Anyone can easily sync up with the products.

Mainly i'm using outlook product because it's my primary email service provider in my company. It's very secure and simple.

And i can easily access all the required features, such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power-Point, Microsoft Access, Microsoft One-Note by logging into my Microsoft account.

Also they have given me free 'One-drive' storage to store my files. So i'm not using any local storage anymore. It's very secure and handy way to protect confidential information and it's very impressive feature they provide to customers.

Highly recommended for any type of users.

What do you dislike?

When internet connections is not steady, application will show "slow responses" to our commands.

It's better if you have a good network connection if you're using this application. Other than that there are no any drawbacks to say.

I'm using 'Microsoft Word' for prepare my documents and 'Microsoft PowerPoint' to prepare my daily presentations. It helps me to get done my daily tasks easily.

Office 365 review by John S.

"Microsoft Office 365: The Best Solution for Our Business"

What do you like best?

We really like how Microsoft Office 365 connects our GoDaddy email (under our MX email records) to Microsoft Outlook online! This is the best way to accept contact responses from the online form on our website. We not only use Office 365 to accept contact responses, but we also use Office 365 for webmaster requests. We like how Office 365 has mobile apps and smart webmail services.

What do you dislike?

We dislike how Office 365 has complicated instructions for email forwarding. We also dislike how Office 365 is forced into GoDaddy. It is very costly as well; compared to the 100 free non-Office 365 emails that 1&1 provides. With Office 365 within GoDaddy, one must pay per email, which is way too costly to afford, compared to 1&1 and Google Apps. 1&1 and Google Apps let you pay for a bunch of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using Office 365, we recommend setting aside a good budget for emails, since it costs per account. Also, we suggest familiarization with Microsoft's online products, as well as utilization of account forwarding, in order to ensure receipt of emails.

Before Office 365, we did not have a place to check our online form responses. Office 365 helps us see the responses on our website's contact form. Office 365 also helps us have a webmaster email to check people's feedback on site improvement suggestions. We have been using Office 365 to forward incoming emails to our personal emails for our ease.

Office 365 review by Robert B. W.
STEM Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education

"Super useful"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my programs anywhere. I don't have to download anything, I can use it online if I want. I also like that it is all the products are integrated with one another. I use Office 365 at school and also at home. I like that because all of the different apps are connected, it makes it much easier to work with them as a whole. The calendar within email is great. I have my email pulled up and it makes sure I don't miss appointments. I also like that I can add appointments to the calendar from email.

What do you dislike?

I use Office 365 for school. If my school hadn't purchased it, I wouldn't be using it. It's too expensive for me. I feel that Microsoft would have more users at a lower price point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an overall good suite of products.

I plan my lessons using Word. We share files with SharePoint. I use OneDrive to store my files. I use outlook for school email to stay in contact with colleagues and parents. I feel that the interconnectivity of all of the Office products is beneficial because it makes it much easier to attach files with other programs. I like that the OneDrive is connected to everything because I also use Google Drive and Dropbox, and I have to download the file in order to attach it to an email. I appreciate that the calendar is integrated into the email. I have the email up all the time, and having calendar appointments visible is great.

Office 365 review by Brooklyn C.
Pharmacy Intern

"Office 365"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the high amount of storage that is available for use. I do not have to archive emails anymore. In addition, it is very user friendly. The buttons at the top have descriptive photos under them and the calendar allows you to color coordinate your schedule making it easy to prioritize your day. I can select and unselect certain colors which is helpful when I need to go back and track meetings. I find it to be extremely helpful helping me manage all of the things on my to-do list for the day and for the week. My productivity has increases substantially since I started using this software. I can never go back to anything else. I love that I can easily use it from my cell phone as well. Much of the functionality is kept when using it on your phone as if you were using it from your personal computer. When I am away, I can easily set my away message from my phone without having to log in to a computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the focused vs other mail tab. I am not sure how it besides what goes into your other tab, but it almost works as a secondary spam folder. I miss emails at time if I do not check it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program that I encourage all to take advantage of and really learn all that it has to offer.

Using Office 365 has resolved the low storage issue of Microsoft Outlook. The benefits of having this additional storage allows me to keep all of my emails and attachments localized to my inbox and not archive them to my desktop. This helps me with managing my work time.

Office 365 review by Caroline I.
ICT Officer

"Microsoft Office Experience Taken to Another level!"

What do you like best?

My most favourite thing about Office 365 is the fact that it is cloud-based. I am able to access my documents and the office applications(excel, word, powerpoint etc) from any device - tablet, phone, PC etc. My files are secure. In the event my computer crashes, my files are safe.

Another advantage of Office 365 is that my colleagues and I are able to collaborate on the same document without creating duplicates of the file. To me, this is a very powerful feature that makes collaboration more manageable and faster.

The closest alternative to Office 365 is Google Docs. Office 365 is better than Google Docs because it offers a familiar user experience to the Desktop Version of Microsoft office products. Google docs interface is significantly different from the desktop version of office.

What do you dislike?

The disadvantage of Office 365 is that it is pricey and most of the time the users of the application do not make use of all the functionality that comes with the application.

Another downside of Office 365 is that you have to have an internet connection for you to use the application. If the internet is slow or not available, you can't access your documents or the apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud is the future. Office 365 gives you the kind of flexibility and convenience you need to survive in the modern work environment.

Using Office, collaboration is much easier and efficient.

Office 365 review by Aarti G.
Service Desk
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Office 365 suite is a perfect solution for the Business"

What do you like best?

It gives you excellent flexibility of accessing your productivity tools while on the move.It works equally well on the phone and on the Laptop/Desktop. It shows all the recent documents accessed by the employee which is quite a useful feature.The web interface is clean and it is very east to access the products with single click on the main screen.

What do you dislike?

The product has a lot to offer per the organization's need, there is no problem with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 is a meant for mobility with ease of access. People looking for innovative option of working on excel, word, exchange and a lot more, should give try this suite.

Our exchange is now on cloud and integrated with On premise Active Directory. It is very efficient and enhances productivity. End users enjoys mobility of accessing the data on the go.

Office 365 review by Benjamín G.

"Las mejores herramientas de colaboración: Office 365"

What do you like best?

Office 365 es el conjunto de herramientas de ofimática y servicios en la nube. Esta versión del ya conocido Microsoft Office ofrece la posibilidad de trabajar en equipo de una manera muy sencilla. Nos asegura tener siempre la última versión de Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, entre otros. Además cuenta con 1 TB en OneDrive para que puedas almacenar todo lo que necesites pudiendo compartir con cualquier persona esos archivos. Existen diferentes suscripciones como la Hogar o Estudiantes. Pero si tengo que destacar algo es que puedes usar todas estas herramientas desde la nube sin tener que instalar nada.

What do you dislike?

El problema que encuentro no es de Office 365 sino del modelo de pago que usa. La suscripción no es para toda la vida, y por tanto cuando se acabe el periodo de la licencia tendrás que volver a pagarla. Como digo, no es un problema de Office 365, pero si que es cierto que podrían modificar el modelo de negocio actual, manteniendo la suscripción pero cuando llegues al precio de lo que vale el software, dejes de pagar y puedas disfrutar de él de por vida.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 es un gran acierto por parte de Microsoft pero está dedicado al uso laboral o académico. Si eres un usuario común y quieres usar herramientas como Word o Excel, es mejor que optes por la versión normal de Office. En cambio, si formas parte de un entorno laboral o académico o eres un administrador de sistemas que quiere unificar a todos los usuarios (ya sea en una universidad o en una empresa) es mucho mejor usar la versión 365 de Office.

Utilizar Office 365 nos asegura a todo el equipo de la empresa utilizar el mismo software y la misma versión, pudiendo optimizar el tiempo en lo que se nos pide. Además podemos almacenar cosas relacionadas a nuestro trabajo en OneDrive.

Office 365 review by Hajra S.

"Hands-on Microsoft Office 365 Product"

What do you like best?

Best product for all users with Small to Business and Enterprise plans.

Easy and compatible to use with all Applications and email services.

Very Good support from Microsoft Team.

Enlarge your business by adopting these in your company.

We can collaborate multiple apps with our requirement like Shaarepoint, Onedrive and Flow feature.

Deep-dive features and functionality available inside the product.

What do you dislike?

High pricing for Enterprise plans.

If we add-on any applications to basic plans then it charged higher than a combined package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We suggest all the users to get to know and learn the product application completely before deploying and adopting in the organization environment. There is always a way present in Office 365 to get the requirement fulfilled.

We are providing Office 365 solutions to clients and using in our organization from last 5 years. We provide support for deploying a client from any platform to Office 365, it could be on-premise or IMAP environment.Office 365 makes our work easy to get in touch with clients using all Applications.

Office 365 review by Nicolas C.
Laboratory Coordinator
Higher Education

"This software is a mandatory tool for all people who need to develop work papers and presentations"

What do you like best?

office 365 is a free tool for students if the University has an agreement, this makes possible to have it on the personal computer. In addition, all the necessary tools for writing articles, making presentations, creating professional diagrams, managing projects, among others, are brought together in a single platform. Ideal for people who work in companies, or students.

What do you dislike?

In some available tools it would be good to think about the collaboration with other software that allows to develop some things faster. Once I had the bad experience that one of the tools crashed and I had to format the entire computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tools are excellent, my recommendation is to learn them to use correctly and completely, since many times it is believed that the tools do not do something when in reality it is the user who has not looked for the correct option in the software

All my works, presentations and project management for different research projects are made through the pool of applications available thanks to office 365

Office 365 review by Stever Jose G.
PMO

"solution of office packages with a monthly payment and with the latest versions of each application"

What do you like best?

have in a single tenant the administration of users, email and manage for licenses based on our user profiles that license assign and pay for what is actually used in each area and not pay licensing for a product for a number of licenses example 10 and that only 3 people use it in the company is one of the best benefits, we simply buy the solutions that we need to use and put into use measuring it by means of the reports and if this way we renew or not.

To have the facility as a user to be able to have the information from any device or from any place is something imprecindible in these times.

its use is very easy and intuitive with each one of the email, office and continuous update solutions of the latest versions.

the impllementacion and figuration to migrate from an old local platform is very simple and secure, you can host all the mail in the cloud or keep a hybrid scenario

What do you dislike?

the changes of versions of the tenant are not notified in advance, they simply change and when you enter you realize that you have to go back to review where each option is, I think microsoft should send a previous notice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not be afraid to use or pay for being Microsoft is not expensive solution. I ask you to use the 30 day test

to have all the necessary packages in a single service so that the work teams can carry out their activities in person or remotely to the offices and paying for necessarily using them because with the reports it facilitates the decision-making of what licensing we need and what use is given to each software is ideal.

Office 365 review by Administrator

"Personal and Government Office 365 Use"

What do you like best?

There is no better umbrella of enterprise-grade unified communications, corporate email, collaboration on the market than Office 365. It is ridiculously easy to set up and go live with migrations from existing on-premise, hosted, or other cloud solutions.

What do you dislike?

The lower end Office 365 licenses lack the full suite of online services unless you purchase one with the full Office 365 client installations.

Office 365 for Government lacks any parity with the rest of the Office 365 customer base. It's a huge burden to deal with; your customers and you yourself expect things to be one way, but it is entirely different. Microsoft needs to step up and achieve more parity between the sectors of Office 365

Recommendations to others considering the product

For enterprise-level Office 365, set up a change management board to systematically roll out new services that are in Office 365's pipeline. Have a development tenant to kick the tires in a way that doesn't impact your production environment. Have a single architect determining how your organization uses Office 365. Be very careful what 3rd party solutions you tie to your Office 365 environment (e.g. MobileIron) Microsoft's native solutions (e.g. Intune) are almost always cheaper, better, and easier to maintain in the long run.

Greater collaboration between users to get more work done with less effort.

Office 365 review by Laura D.
Library Assistant
Higher Education

"My Office 365 Review"

What do you like best?

This email is great! I love that it gives you access to so much that you need - email, word, note, powerpoint, and so on! It feels like the complete package. I use word and email the most. Email is great! It's got everything I need. I can open up email on one side of the screen and still see other emails coming in. If I need to add a meeting onto my calendar and I'm still in my email I can simply hit the email icon and it will take me there. I can even add additional emails onto my work email that are relevant to my job. It makes it all so much easier. I can also read my voicemails that come in and it transcribes them for me so that's a really handy option.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is it can take some time getting used to. If you aren't a pc user, then is a learning curve you have to adjust to. Sometimes, it's not always obvious to find the action that you need. For instance, it took me a couple of tries to find the calendar app via email. There was one tab up above that said "meeting" so I thought, "great that must be it" but then it wanted me to send an email to the person I was just corresponding with and ask to schedule a meeting with him. Then there are some emails that the site automatically sends to junk mail that aren't actually junk mail and I"m still having issues trying to get them not labeled as junk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not entirely user friendly because there are so many tabs and different things you can do. If there was a way to organize it better, or create a tutorial guide for those who are using it for the first time, I think that would be really beneficial.

I use this email for my work at the library. I receive messages from my supervisors, colleagues, and on campus students and professors. My email is also linked with the main help email in the room I am working at in the university library. I can see from my desktop all the emails and calls that come in and I can answer them from there.

Office 365 review by John S.

"All programs in one"

What do you like best?

When you work in a company it is essential to have office documents in order to properly perform the work in that field. Thanks to Office 365 you can have indispensable tools together like word, powerpoint, mail. All this you have in a few clicks and in a very simple way to use instantly.

What do you dislike?

Although Office 365 has many tools, they could add some more. New tools are always good to help make the work in the company much easier.

It has allowed me to do jobs much faster. It also serves to manage the emails in an insante. In addition, with tools such as word, powerpoint and excel in the same package you can reduce the time to change the program and also exchange or add things in several.

Office 365 review by Chandan D.
Collaboration Technology Consultant
(10,001+ employees)

"I do not need a desk. My office is in Cloud !!"

What do you like best?

Office 365 gives me the capability to access and manage my work anywhere and on any device.

Because of cloud presence all my documents and work is safe and secure.

Co-Authoring provides the capability for multiple team members to work simultaneously on any document.

Outlook365 provides enough capability as a simple mail client to manage and address mails on the go.

I can work on and update my presentations, spreadsheets and even reply to mails while travelling and / or over a mobile.

Office 365 gives you independence from the Platform and works as Apps based or Browser based application.

You can create add-ins to add any customized functionality to it.

One Drive provides enough storage and can be increased on Demand. It is safe and secured too.

One Note is great at taking notes, tracking minutes of meeting with all the formatting of Office 365 applications.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 requires a fast and stable internet connection to function properly.

All these features makes it costly compared to other competitors.

Office 365 and its app take up a great deal of memory and processor when installed and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 can be recommended for the following -

Work from anywhere and on any device

Content is Safe, Secure and Available always

No worries about Back Up and Data Recovery

Compatible with almost all platforms and devices.

Storing and managing content over the cloud and browser provides the edge over other client based applications.

Accessing files on the go proves beneficial and waiting time is greatly reduced. Thus increasing efficiency and productivity of the company.

Office 365 review by Mate V.
CEO
Graphic Design

"Office 365 is delightful!"

What do you like best?

Integration of complementary services is very tight. Service works as expected and can be easily fine-tuned to meet your business requirements. It can be expanded and reduced regarding extensions and users very easily. The navigation and features are easy to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 is, sadly, relatively pricely if not overpriced regarding its competitors, especially when you take into account that some services even offer all those features for free. However, the vast number of products and services you get with a 365 subscription, if you use it well and integrate your company tightly with Office 365, justifies the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take your business to the next level with tightly integrated services that communicate with each other well, present your co-workers and clients with familiar tools and intuitive interfaces, Office 365 is the way to go.

Web apps, mobile apps, consistent, easy to use and manage.

Office 365 review by Erick S.

"Great product, only a few drawbacks that aren't frequent"

What do you like best?

Solid, standard software, updates are automatic, management of user subscriptions is easy.

What do you dislike?

Admin portals change frequently without warning. Feature updates are rolled out before they are well vetted, which sometimes brings down our ability to send and/or receive email consistently. This ability is critical for business, and waiting for changes to roll back in order for services to be restored to normal is NOT acceptable. This has only been an issue 3 times since enrolling in 2013, and the last time was 2016.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well, but the admin piece and support team need work. Admin portal is getting better, but gets needlessly modified and I have to rediscover how to do a task, either by exploration, site search, or research on the Internet for current instructions. Online help (whether a chat or submitting a help request) staff needs work, and should speak the language of their customer well. Sometimes communication is difficult, and reliance on standard workarounds (uninstall, reinstall; inconsistent guesses or sending people on a support site or internet hunt to find their own solution to a problem; not responding to help requests in a timely manner if a problem merits immediate assistance; needing to call to reuse a valid license, etc.) is a frequent problem working with Microsoft Support team, in any capacity and for every product. This is common for most large companies, and technology vendors. Microsoft being both, and one of the largest, makes them one of the most likely to have this issue, so this is not a surprise, just something they need to focus on.

Email, productivity applications, collaboration with teams and business partners

Office 365 review by User

"Email Solution with Bundle of Apps by Microsoft"

What do you like best?

Best in Class Email Solution, very Smooth App as Outlook for Android & Outlook for iOS which is always upto date. many new apps introduced which makes office 365 more protected & advance in versatile in working with many enterprise apps like Sway, outlook customer manager, one-note Delve aand many more.