Office 365

Office when and where you need it. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are.

Work for Office 365?

Learning about Office 365?

Office 365 Reviews

Showing 415 Office 365 reviews
Office 365 review by <span>Chandan D.</span>
Chandan D.

"I do not need a desk. My office is in Cloud !!"

What do you like best?

Office 365 gives me the capability to access and manage my work anywhere and on any device.

Because of cloud presence all my documents and work is safe and secure.

Co-Authoring provides the capability for multiple team members to work simultaneously on any document.

Outlook365 provides enough capability as a simple mail client to manage and address mails on the go.

I can work on and update my presentations, spreadsheets and even reply to mails while travelling and / or over a mobile.

Office 365 gives you independence from the Platform and works as Apps based or Browser based application.

You can create add-ins to add any customized functionality to it.

One Drive provides enough storage and can be increased on Demand. It is safe and secured too.

One Note is great at taking notes, tracking minutes of meeting with all the formatting of Office 365 applications.

What do you dislike?

Office 365 requires a fast and stable internet connection to function properly.

All these features makes it costly compared to other competitors.

Office 365 and its app take up a great deal of memory and processor when installed and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Office 365 can be recommended for the following -

Work from anywhere and on any device

Content is Safe, Secure and Available always

No worries about Back Up and Data Recovery

Compatible with almost all platforms and devices.

Storing and managing content over the cloud and browser provides the edge over other client based applications.

Accessing files on the go proves beneficial and waiting time is greatly reduced. Thus increasing efficiency and productivity of the company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Office 365
Office 365 review by <span>David  B.</span>
David B.

"Office 365 is great for all types of businesses"

What do you like best?

I have been using Microsoft products for in excess of 25 years personally and within our businesses, I still personally think Microsoft makes some of the best software applications. Five years ago we upgraded our servers and mail services from on-premises equipment to Office365 cloud solutions. This change was very simple and one of the best decisions we have made. We still have full control over our services without the hassle of owning expensive servers and licensing, and of course the upkeep and maintenance of the equipment and services.

We utilise most of the Office 365 services available to us and we have very little issues with the service level.

- The software is simple to use

- Very cost effective compared to legacy solutions

- Robust

- Innovation - Microsoft are always looking at new tools or making existing processes better

- Integration - Integrates well with other 3rd parties software

- Great mobile Apps for access on the move

- Cloud-based thus reducing ownership costs.

What do you dislike?

We had one technical issue with a registered Domain on the Office 365 platform, even after deleting the domain it was showing up as still being connected on the Microsoft Exchange server. I have contacted support a dozen times and still no fix to date.

Apart from the above issue the support has been excellent, the products are robust and you get a lot of bang for your dollar.

Microsoft Office 365 services are not only saving us thousands of pounds per year by reducing our equipment costs, support costs and maintenance costs, but they are allowing us as a business to work more effectively. As a team, we can collaborate better, work from anywhere in the world and have full control of our services.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

Office 365 review by <span>Melissa K.</span>
Melissa K.

"Great for collaboration, businesses, schools, project and program mgmt."

What do you like best?

Office 365, depending on the subscription purchased, lends an excellent platform for people who need to communicate their progress of items, tasks, assignments, projects and programs that are accomplished by large groups of people. Office 365 apps gives customers the autonomy to pick & choose which are needed and those they don't have to commit to.

What do you dislike?

When incorporating Office 365 to an on-premise, pre-existing legacy Windows operating system, such as ADFS 1.0, and higher, federation is a necessary evil if clients are already using cloud based technologies. Federating a hybrid environment has its challenges and requires personnel who know what their are doing to keep it operating smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enterprise plans are very expensive, but prove to be the best tools for any business that wants saniety checks of data retention, organization of customized lists & libraries, ease of use (from administrator's point of view) and apps that can be integrated with other 3rd party apps without compatibility issues that may be encountered with other collaboration software.

Office 365 provides a console for end users to enter their credentials and get to work, whether is it accessing emails, to collaborating with a team on Microsoft Groups or Teams. Groups is a good starting point to allow for nontechnical end users to begin working together on a project. A group is easy to create, but can be confused with Microsoft's other option, Teams. A group can create a team, but not vice versa. This is just one example of how end users can get confused with so many options made available in Office 365 with little information available to help end users understand the differences. Too many options in Office 365 that appear to accomplish the same goal offers a recipe of duplication.

Office 365 review by <span>Prasad Z.</span>
Prasad Z.

"Great all in package"

What do you like best?

1. The best feature is it lets me configure my mails on my phone, thus keeping me upto date.

2. It allows me to save all my documents on one drive, which a lot of times is a life saver.

3. The updates are automatically updated without a manual intervention.

4. The increased level of storage makes it easier to not delete mails.

What do you dislike?

Compatibity between 2 different versions of office 365 is a tedious task. It makes it difficult when clients have a different version than us and we are unable to use certain features.

The communicator on office 365 could be designed in a better way so that it is more UI friendly and easier to use. I understant communicator can be installed as part of the office on our system, but the issues occurs when we are using offcie 365 on another system that i not configured to use the communicator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good tool for business needs, and comes with a complete office package which is incredible given that even windows user is habituated to office.

One drive is one of the benefits i have realised.

Other than that record keeping is another best thing of office 365.

Office 365 review by <span>Aaron S.</span>
Aaron S.

"Best Software In Its Class!"

What do you like best?

The software speaks for itself as the leader in all things office. What is wonderful about the 365 is the behind the scenes updates and always the latest for you. The collaboration is enhanced. The cloud options are useful. I really like the mobile applications that sync up with everything else I am doing.

What do you dislike?

I have used this for 4 years and haven't found anything I dislike yet! I know you want to hear something bad, but I don't have anything negative to say about the use of the product. At times, the Admin side of things can be frustrating. One staffer has had issues with the download to a Surface. Yet, it was accomplished!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are tired of everyone purchasing their own software, even if it is all Office. The time it takes to upgrade and costs involved should drive you to 365. I recommend anyone to try 365. I guarantee that once you realize you do not have to purchase the next update, you will never go back!

All of our staff use the same software now so this allows for easy flow of work and more effective collaboration. We have seen financial savings. We experience less issues with office personnel having different versions and documents are then difficult to use. Now we are all on the same version all the time.

Office 365 review by <span>Pankaj Kumar S.</span>
Pankaj Kumar S.

"A complete package for the staffs"

What do you like best?

There are many features I like about office 365 some of them are - ability to upload files on onedrive , office and Excel documents are under one roof and out of all it is cloiud based which means we can retrieve our files where we go.

What do you dislike?

Unable to delete the entire mails through the web app, the restriction of deleting 5 emails at a time should be lifted on the web app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All you data are available and accessable from any part of the world and there is no need to wait just connect and login and you are ready to access the files immediately it is surely a complete package for the price at which it is offered.

We are using office 365 to mail out clients, office documents are loaded to one drive for easy access and Excel files are managed directly from the office 365

Learning about Office 365?

* We monitor all Office 365 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.