OfficeBooks

OfficeBooks is a simple web based business management application optimized for distributors and manufacturing. Whether you hold inventory or not, OfficeBooks automates your purchase, sales and work orders generation - leaving you free to build your business. Our focus is on enabling our customers to take charge of their day and get things done.

Work for OfficeBooks?

Learning about OfficeBooks?

Categories

OfficeBooks Reviews

Showing 55 OfficeBooks reviews
OfficeBooks review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Simple and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to keep up with work and invoicing even on the go. The tools are all there and easy to get to. Creating a work order is simple and quick, everything is straight to the point! It's an easy program to train other employees how to use without overwhelming them. If there is an issue most times we are able to get through it using the built in help without having to dig too deep on our own.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would change is a step by step instructional for users who are completely new to the program, that would take much time off of the employers trying to teach 10+ people in an office how to use the program and all of the MANY features it has. The help system is great but sometimes not in depth enough especially for first time users.

Invoicing, purchase orders, work orders, some inventory. The benefits are being able to spend more quality time on other projects instead of finding your way around a program and all of your information contributed towards it. Its easy to search and input everything from orders and invoices to inventory.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeBooks
OfficeBooks review by Misty P.
Misty P.

"Office Books CRM"

What do you like best?

This CRM has plenty of room for notes and is easy to integrate with current database. With the notes section all members of the team can keep up with all customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that during the database integration new customers cannot be added. Luckily the integration was quick. The notes field was not immediately available for all members of my team to view. Which is essential, once the integration was complete this problems was resolved.

I benefited from this product tremendously because I was able integrate all my customer databases into 1 database.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

OfficeBooks review by Sara C.
Sara C.

"User Friendly Program!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy this application is to use! Very user friendly, easy to understand, and easy to navigate. Reports are easy to create and maintain, and the reports are easy to track. I would highly recommend this for anyone who does not want to spend a lot of time learning a complicated program.

What do you dislike?

Since the program is simple to use, it's also a double-edged sword. There are not many features to take advantage of like some other similar programs out on the market that function the same for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program to break in for new employees! Easy to use, and easy to learn. If just depends on if you want to invest the money since there are similar programs out there at no cost.

The reports and tracking are easy to maintain so we're able to analyze sales at a faster rate, and see where we need to improve. Also the ability to share views with other employees is a huge plus.

OfficeBooks review by Janet L.
Janet L.

"Officebooks for the office"

What do you like best?

Officebooks helps me stay organized, and keep track of everything I have to do in that day. Office books also allows me to check off things that need to be purchased/acquired. Officebooks also allows for immediate purchases, as it accepts credit cards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the tedious work that may come out of using the lists. If there was a way to summarize all the data put into the sheets, it would be a lot more convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Officebooks should have features to set reminders as well, so purchase orders/inventory can be met on time.

It allows for the organization to stay organized as a whole, and keep track of everything that is going in and out of the office. There's a lot more control that comes into play with Officebooks.

OfficeBooks review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"OfficeBooks the most efficient way to do bussinees"

What do you like best?

OfficeBooks is an affordable and powerful manufacturing management solution that has been optimized for small manufacturing operations. Created in 2010, OfficeBooks is used by over 2000 businesses worldwide. Although it is an inventory management system at its core, the system integrates with multiple parts of a business, including work orders, sales quotes and contact management.

What do you dislike?

Wish more business would use OfficeBooks would be so much benefits reach from it, and we all could work better n more efficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very practical and easy to use software application, then this is the one for you!

As soon as an order is created, suppliers are notified, so they can review and give their approval online. With each new work order, inventory is updated to reflect the new item count. Any inventory shortages result in an automatic notification to contact the

OfficeBooks review by Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.

"Easy, Intuitive, Ready to Roll Software"

What do you like best?

Officebooks is simple, direct, and user-friendly. I always appreciate an intuitive program, and this one, while it has its own bells and whistles, it prides itself on being basic enough that you don't have to invest a ton of time before getting up and running, and overall it is a good product for a small business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were an android app for mobile-office work, and it is definitely developed for small businesses (which isn't necessarily a con, but definitely something to keep in mind).

It's great for organizing purchasing and sales orders, and the fact that it's available to all platforms makes it super nice on the go.

OfficeBooks review by Riane T.
Riane T.

"Perfect for a small business owner like me"

What do you like best?

This program is very well designed and easy to use, My sales orders, purchase orders and work orders are all kept in the same place as my business contacts. I use this program daily to keep track of all my current orders.

What do you dislike?

I have an Android smartphone and am not able to use my Officebooks through a mobile site. I would get a lot of use out of a simplified, mobile app for quick access when away from my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have tool for small business owners needing to organize work orders.

Officebooks keeps my company on track by organizing my sales,work&purchasing orders as well as my business contacts.

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Great Product. Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

I really have enjoyed using OfficeBooks. It is a great product that is very easy to use. It is self explanatory, and it makes my job so much easier. I always love using programs that I don't have to stop and take the time to read the instructions or go through a video or manual or slideshow to be taught how to use it. As a business professional, that wastes my valuable time. I was able to just jump right in and get started with this program without any trouble, and that really helped to get me organized and benefit my office without having to spend a lot of new time learning an all new program and changing every little thing about how my office does business. Although, I've only been using this product for a few weeks, I would definitely recommend it to other business professionals who are in the market for these type of tools.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been using this product for too long yet, and I haven't found any real big things that I dislike. I am completely satisfied with this product so far. I will come back and do another review after I have been using this product for more than a few weeks. I'm sure after that time that I will be able to give a better idea of what I think needs to be worked on, and what i think is already really good and up to the standards of my personal office.

This has really helped us to get very organized. It keeps everything in line for me, and it helps me to pull up things easily and see what has been done and what has to be done.

OfficeBooks review by Lily D.
Lily D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and helpful to create office spreadsheets. I used it to create inventory sheets and to keep track of income. I would recommend it to all real estate agents.

What do you dislike?

There are free tools out there that I sometimes think about using, because I am on commission and I never know when the next pay check will be, I like to keep my costs to a minimum.

This tool helps me keep track of my current clients. I look at it every day and if I didn't have this in front of me, I would let a lot of my business slip through the cracks.

OfficeBooks review by Allison M.
Allison M.

"Quickbooks is easy!"

What do you like best?

The product is user friendly and very easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it seems like there are glitches, but usually we just reboot and its great again!

We enter invoices, Pay bills, Inventory, and use the charts. They are all great!

OfficeBooks review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Absolutely LOVE using Officebooks !!!!"

What do you like best?

When it comes to using Officebooks, it succeeds all expectations. And it sets the bar higher for any other accounting tool. I highly recommend for those that have to use sales sheets and account receiving and expense reports.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that I wish there was an automatic fill in for previous weeks and months. This would take a lot off my plate, during inventory, at the end of the month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for beginners that are just learning how to use accounting computer programs.

I am able to compare cost versus purchase. This allows for an easy comparison from other years. Then I am able to use the rule of supply and demand . I wish other accounting tools were this easy.

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Simple Product - Great Results"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the user interface. It's unassuming but very powerful in what it can do.

What do you dislike?

The program can lag sometimes. Not really a big issue, but it can be a hassle if you have a lot of orders to consolidate.

Again, when the program lags or shuts down it creates a headache in terms of production. However, without this product alone we would be lost! The automation of our inventory is amazing and gives us a positive ROI year over year.

OfficeBooks review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Like the product so far."

What do you like best?

It's a very simple web-based business management system that has made running our business very easy!

What do you dislike?

It could be updated more often and have easier directions for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and very user-friendly. They have a great reputation for their products.

Use it often and save your work. Teach more than one person to practice on drafts.

OfficeBooks review by User

"It's very simple Web based business management system "

What do you like best?

It is very easy to learn and use. My Company provides it to us and it is what we use for work. We are able to share documents which is I use most of time. It's simple Nad very effective. And non technical person also can learn very easily.

What do you dislike?

Not as many features as competitor has. And also not as user friendly, I am a engineer so I find it okey bit other my coworkers struggle and constantly needs help I certain areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine your specific needs know that this will not be user friendly to all, invoicing isn't always easy and not always easy to use with Adobe.

We are using it for sharing documents creating document and we have used it for the sales process.

OfficeBooks review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

" very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best is that it is so easy to use and that it is so accessible. With the integration of this application I am able to easily access documentation in the office, at home, or while on business trips.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing about this application that I do not like, I have found it helpful and useful. I would recommend.

It has been helpful in creating office spreadsheets and inventory spreadsheets, it also keeps all documentations stored on the cloud so I am able to access it anywhere.

OfficeBooks review by Nikki P.
Nikki P.

"Very user friendly and app is helpful "

What do you like best?

The app, it tracks mileage. I use it to and from jobs to keep track of it all.

What do you dislike?

The reminders, I can't figure out how to shut them off when not using the app.

Accounting, mileage and expenses. It is has been helpful to keep all of these in one place.

OfficeBooks review by Benjamin F.
Benjamin F.

"Simple and very accessible "

What do you like best?

For someone brand new to it, it's been a delight to figure out and get in to

What do you dislike?

I didn't much like switching over from Mindbody online, so it just took some getting used to a new software

Lots of accounting issues, including invoices, petty cash tracking, day to day expenses that come from the register, etc

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"OfficeBooks works!"

What do you like best?

Entry of data is easy to accomplish and data points clearly evident

What do you dislike?

OfficeBooks is just a bit over priced based on other offerings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend you try OfficeBooks and improve your accounting efforts

Data entry that is needed by other users is readily available.

OfficeBooks review by Allison R.
Allison R.

"Great, loved it!"

What do you like best?

I loved how SIMPLE this product was. It made it very easy to access inventory and check back on what are records were looking like.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that it was hard to grasp at first. But once I got it, it was simple!

We solved a lot of inventory issues and it allows us to easily research what we have.

OfficeBooks review by G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace
G2 Crowd User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Officebooks"

What do you like best?

This is an easy tool that our company uses to ensure information is easily passed through departments. It has been a huge success with our company thus far.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything our company dislikes about this product and this might be a first!

Recommendations to others considering the product

A trial run is always suggested

We are solving lack of communication within our company in regards to task that need to be accomplished.

OfficeBooks review by Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.

"Officebooks "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, simple and direct. Helps keep me organized.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any dislikes yet to the program.

Helps with organization and track of sales orders and purchasing.

OfficeBooks review by Administrator

"Great for day to day duties"

What do you like best?

the fact that its online and can be accessed from anywhere. Great software for production staff and people like me. Inexpensive to use and great for future uses.

What do you dislike?

nothing really to dislike, sometimes loading takes few to load

nothing having to buy pay expensively for office software

User in Insurance

"Wonderful way to stay organized"

What do you like best?

the easy use of the product. Makes my work day go by easier, i can manage every activity at once and complete every task on time.

What do you dislike?

This product is great, I can not think of anything that is wrong with it.

Helping me stay organized and ontop of my daily tasks at work. I am able to manage and organize several tasks and clients at once.

OfficeBooks review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Review of Office Books"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the system is virtually fool proof even for an inexperienced operator

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it is difficuly to find a flaw, if there is an issue customer service and back up is excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial and you will be convinced

Up to date trial balances always available , trading figures available, P&L ,these statements are made subject to postings being kept up to date

"MAKE YOUR WORK EASY"

What do you like best?

ITS GREAT PROGRAM FOR WORK, AND FOR ALL BUSINESS PEOPLE. its great because help to optimized all work for distributors and manufacturing

What do you dislike?

nothing, i found this program recently so we are still learning and meeting with everything, but it is easy to use

great for organize all work, for parts that includes sales ( orders, requests, quotations, invoices)

OfficeBooks review by Sukhi G.
Sukhi G.

"Highly recommend!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Love the different options.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! Everything is easy to use!!!!!

Using it to manage clients and share files.

OfficeBooks review by Rosa d.
Rosa d.

"use for internal notes and copies of documents"

What do you like best?

the ease of use, very user friendly and a great product

What do you dislike?

nothing short of a good product-user friendly product

slides

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like how the system is simple and integrated. Easy to install and get started

What do you dislike?

Nothing to not like very simple system. A little faster support the wait times were a bit long

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Helps track my sales and leads. What Ben if its I have realized is I should have used it alot sooner helped simplify my sales data

OfficeBooks review by Peter K.
Peter K.

"Everyday use of Officebooks"

What do you like best?

the ability to access the microsoft softwares easily

What do you dislike?

this product does not make it easy for those who are unfamiliar with current technology

client interaction

OfficeBooks review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Easy to use once you get the hang of it. "

What do you like best?

The format for data. It's easy to browse and keep track of your entries. I simply like the layout.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It's not your typical software but it works for the purpouse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, it has more features than you think

Keeps averting organises and it's easy to share

OfficeBooks review by Spencer C.
Spencer C.

"Best software"

What do you like best?

Officebooks is a great software tool that you don't want to miss!

What do you dislike?

Officebooks needs more advanced programming tools.

The benefits are immense from problem solving, connecting to solutions.

OfficeBooks review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Easy way to log and maintain up to date data."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to learn and fast to put in information and data on each sales.

What do you dislike?

Have not found a dislike yet due to limited time working on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient with the learning process!!

Putting information in a safe place. The benifets are huge when remembering important information for the clientele.

OfficeBooks review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Very user friendly programl"

What do you like best?

Kind of difficult to use in beginning , but learned quick now its easy

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike anything. OfficeBooks is a simple web business management application awesome for distributors and manufacturing. Whether you hold inventory or not, helping you build your business.

my organization skills have greatly improved and have some kind of order in my office materiel

OfficeBooks review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Office books review "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the most the amount of data that is able to be collected.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more reasources to help teach other to use the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give tutorials a thorough amount of attention.

In the digital age is so imperative to have our information collected and recorded with office books.

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Easy to use business solution"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of integration. It was easy to pick this up and start to use it without spending a huge amount of time figuring out how to start.

What do you dislike?

I think the price is a little high for a small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for larger companies.

Customer communication. It made it very easy to reach out to my clients.

OfficeBooks review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Very good experience "

What do you like best?

good organization and instructions. lets me organize customers information and investments and easily able to pull up customer information when needed to assist.

What do you dislike?

sometimes things get too crowded on the site

Recommendations to others considering the product

review slowly and take time when savings notes and documents

opening retirement accounts and personal accounts to help customers organize their income and investments

OfficeBooks review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Officebooks is a great work tool "

What do you like best?

it makes work orders a breeze and saves time. A great tool for any office.

What do you dislike?

I think over all it is a great tool and cannot think of anything that is a stand out dislike.

I am solving the problem of wasting a lot of time doing purchase orders and work orders. Makes it much easier.

OfficeBooks review by Consultant

"Office books is smooth"

What do you like best?

Ob never ceases to fail from an up time perspective. Syncs with other apps well

What do you dislike?

Many don't like to use ob so I must use other apps. Small user base

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like all Microsoft products it can be slow

Organization and maintaining accounting

OfficeBooks review by User

"Standard software that works across platforms"

What do you like best?

this works with most platform in any industry and any other software, extremely easy to manage and fix.

What do you dislike?

plenty of viruses, always running into management software issues, always needing an IT person close at hand

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Rela estate solutions and analysts looking at commercial and residential trends

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Works grwat"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. It makes everything easy to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing not to like. It is a great software program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train yourself on all the featured first

All my bookkeeping is done easily and quickly and eliminates many hours of work each week.

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in International Trade and Development
Administrator in International Trade and Development

"Good support"

What do you like best?

Very compatible and interactive, available support for issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the flow is not very intuitive and it is hard to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Familiarize yourself and your team with it before going live.

We needed a centralized place for inventory of different formats, and it has been incredibly helpful for that.

OfficeBooks review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Suitable for work purposes"

What do you like best?

Efficient navigational systems make it easy to get work done

What do you dislike?

There is not much autonomy in everyday work

I have to get my manager to allow me to use certain aspects of it, that's probably just there settings though

OfficeBooks review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Great "

What do you like best?

Great price, the inventory service is very good, is good as well for the multiple task you might have been doing

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that our company dislikes about this application, is recomended

Recommendations to others considering the product

is a good price

organization of our procedures

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"OfficeBooks"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to get started & understand.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes when it comes to this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy to use.

It makes our business more efficient.

OfficeBooks review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Dropbox Review "

What do you like best?

The fact that you can share documents and files with co-workers.

What do you dislike?

That you had to drag the documents into dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use office-books and Dropbox together.

The ability to share documents throughout the entire office.

"Great ERP software"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the products ease of use and the fact it didn't take long to learn

What do you dislike?

At this point, I haven't found anything I dislike, but I am a fairly new user of the product

Manages my day-to-day tasks. Improved productivity

OfficeBooks review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"DM review of OfficeBooks"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and help documentation, very intuitive

What do you dislike?

Not many other people use it so hard to speak to others about it, or share user experiences

Organizational speed of finding what I need, when I need it

OfficeBooks review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Office Books so helpful a+"

What do you like best?

Amazing user friendly interface

Makes our business run smooth.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We use it every day and there is no better alternative

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just buy it!

Very user friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

OfficeBooks review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Used it, Loved it"

What do you like best?

System was was easy to learn and navigate through.

What do you dislike?

I am a Mac user it it often didn't play well with my other systems.

It allows you to solve different issues you encounter in more than one way.

OfficeBooks review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Effective tool"

What do you like best?

I like the software a lot. I think it has many useful functions.

What do you dislike?

I think the layout can be improved a little.

It’s very good for inventory counting.

OfficeBooks review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Love the functionality this provides to me and my business sales process

What do you dislike?

A bit overwhelming at the start, but feasible once you familiarize yourself with it.

Tracking Sales - Closing sales

OfficeBooks review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Officebooks"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use, not complicated like other programs.

What do you dislike?

I prefer to do everything through regular microsoft documents and not other applications.

How to do things more efficiently.

OfficeBooks review by User in Internet

"Officebooks Feedback"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Officebooks is ease of use.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Officebooks is delayed site loading.

Officebooks is great for managing contacts and sales goals.

OfficeBooks review by Agency
Agency

"Good for what we needed it for."

What do you like best?

The platform was simple to use. Very efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the online side could lag a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy the easy to use product

Keep orders moving.

OfficeBooks review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Officebooks"

What do you like best?

Great templates for the multiple sales flyers I need.

What do you dislike?

Needs more options to do power point, quick

Nothing

Learning about OfficeBooks?

* We monitor all OfficeBooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories