OfficeBooks

OfficeBooks is a simple web based business management application optimized for distributors and manufacturing. Whether you hold inventory or not, OfficeBooks automates your purchase, sales and work orders generation - leaving you free to build your business. Our focus is on enabling our customers to take charge of their day and get things done.

Work for OfficeBooks?

Showing 52 OfficeBooks reviews
OfficeBooks review by <span>Misty P.</span>
Misty P.

Office Books CRM

What do you like best?

This CRM has plenty of room for notes and is easy to integrate with current database. With the notes section all members of the team can keep up with all customers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that during the database integration new customers cannot be added. Luckily the integration was quick. The notes field was not immediately available for all members of my team to view. Which is essential, once the integration was complete this problems was resolved.

I benefited from this product tremendously because I was able integrate all my customer databases into 1 database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeBooks
OfficeBooks review by <span>Sara C.</span>
Sara C.

User Friendly Program!

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how easy this application is to use! Very user friendly, easy to understand, and easy to navigate. Reports are easy to create and maintain, and the reports are easy to track. I would highly recommend this for anyone who does not want to spend a lot of time learning a complicated program.

What do you dislike?

Since the program is simple to use, it's also a double-edged sword. There are not many features to take advantage of like some other similar programs out on the market that function the same for the most part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program to break in for new employees! Easy to use, and easy to learn. If just depends on if you want to invest the money since there are similar programs out there at no cost.

The reports and tracking are easy to maintain so we're able to analyze sales at a faster rate, and see where we need to improve. Also the ability to share views with other employees is a huge plus.

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

OfficeBooks review by <span>Janet L.</span>
Janet L.

Officebooks for the office

What do you like best?

Officebooks helps me stay organized, and keep track of everything I have to do in that day. Office books also allows me to check off things that need to be purchased/acquired. Officebooks also allows for immediate purchases, as it accepts credit cards.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the tedious work that may come out of using the lists. If there was a way to summarize all the data put into the sheets, it would be a lot more convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Officebooks should have features to set reminders as well, so purchase orders/inventory can be met on time.

It allows for the organization to stay organized as a whole, and keep track of everything that is going in and out of the office. There's a lot more control that comes into play with Officebooks.

OfficeBooks review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

OfficeBooks the most efficient way to do bussinees

What do you like best?

OfficeBooks is an affordable and powerful manufacturing management solution that has been optimized for small manufacturing operations. Created in 2010, OfficeBooks is used by over 2000 businesses worldwide. Although it is an inventory management system at its core, the system integrates with multiple parts of a business, including work orders, sales quotes and contact management.

What do you dislike?

Wish more business would use OfficeBooks would be so much benefits reach from it, and we all could work better n more efficient

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very practical and easy to use software application, then this is the one for you!

As soon as an order is created, suppliers are notified, so they can review and give their approval online. With each new work order, inventory is updated to reflect the new item count. Any inventory shortages result in an automatic notification to contact the

OfficeBooks review by <span>Kathryn P.</span>
Kathryn P.

Easy, Intuitive, Ready to Roll Software

What do you like best?

Officebooks is simple, direct, and user-friendly. I always appreciate an intuitive program, and this one, while it has its own bells and whistles, it prides itself on being basic enough that you don't have to invest a ton of time before getting up and running, and overall it is a good product for a small business.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were an android app for mobile-office work, and it is definitely developed for small businesses (which isn't necessarily a con, but definitely something to keep in mind).

It's great for organizing purchasing and sales orders, and the fact that it's available to all platforms makes it super nice on the go.

OfficeBooks review by <span>Riane T.</span>
Riane T.

Perfect for a small business owner like me

What do you like best?

This program is very well designed and easy to use, My sales orders, purchase orders and work orders are all kept in the same place as my business contacts. I use this program daily to keep track of all my current orders.

What do you dislike?

I have an Android smartphone and am not able to use my Officebooks through a mobile site. I would get a lot of use out of a simplified, mobile app for quick access when away from my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have tool for small business owners needing to organize work orders.

Officebooks keeps my company on track by organizing my sales,work&purchasing orders as well as my business contacts.

Learning about OfficeBooks?

* We monitor all OfficeBooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories