OfficeMA Timesheet

Cloud based multi-user timesheet service. Track time manually or using a timer, manager clients, projects, tasks and users.

Work for OfficeMA Timesheet?

Learning about OfficeMA?

OfficeMA Timesheet Reviews

Ask OfficeMA a Question
Showing 13 OfficeMA reviews
OfficeMA review by <span>Marie Debbie K.</span>
Marie Debbie K.

"It is so easy to use, and you can create great looking reports!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and to set up. How your information for your time is available on line 24/7 from any computer.

What do you dislike?

This software is from Europe, so it shows the time backwards from what we are used to on the USA. We normally use 07/15/2015 for July 7, 2015. The way the software shows it is 15/07/2015. If they could add a "date format" option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try it, I would recommend specially for a small business.

I am a freelancer and it helps keeps my hours by customer. This is extremely important as I can separate not only by customer by also by task so it helps me keep track of what part of my work takes the longest, and then I can find ways to improve.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeMA Timesheet
OfficeMA review by <span>chris k.</span>
chris k.

"The old time sheet work just as good. "

What do you like best?

I liked it because it was easy to use. However, when you hire stupid people, the time clock is the only thing they can understand.

What do you dislike?

Some of the employees are not smart enough to understand how to use this program, but they are leaning and we should be all digital and computer based in 2017.

Solving break times and lunch time was a big one. Employees used to clock in and out for other people on extended leave (lunch). I hope to fix that this year with a computer based system.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

OfficeMA review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.

"Perfect tool for manage my worked time"

What do you like best?

The possibility of sort timesheet by task and date, that saves my day when i need a general view of the month or task

The possibility of export reports, saves my live at the end of the month

What do you dislike?

I cant edit the task once the timer started

In update timesheet option, when click a day of the calendar, the app shows me tasks of other days

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful when you are a freelance and need to know where are your time

I am javaEE freelance developer and manage my worked time is crucial

The benefits are the easy management of my worked time and the reports functionality

OfficeMA review by <span>Nisha L.</span>
Nisha L.

"Fantastic Time Sheet - Comes with a Chrome App!"

What do you like best?

This website is very simple to use and gets the job done.

As a free service it provides most options that paid sites provide.

My employers and happy with the amount of detail provided in the time sheet.

It is also very easy for me to keep track of my work done versus the remuneration received. Highly recommended for all freelancers and even people working on Proj

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike at the moment as most functionalities are smooth

Benefits have been

Clear track of work

Satisfied Customers

Track of My Payments

OfficeMA review by <span>Fernanda G.</span>
Fernanda G.

"Ok experience"

What do you like best?

I didnt use it for very long, but it seemed to fulfill its job

What do you dislike?

The design could be cleaner and easier to spot thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time you have a cleaner design, it makes it easier for people to use your software.

Translation. It would track the amount of time spent on a job so I could charge my client accordingly.

OfficeMA review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good expirience "

What do you like best?

User-friendly. Overall good experience. I found that it was time efficient and I could train my assistant manager to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is nothing I do not like about it. I think it is overall effective and one of the best I have used. I am not planning on switching to a different system anytime soon.

Productivity. Time management. Organization. Cordination,The I would recommend this system to anyone in the management industry.I would like to use it for the years to come and for any company looking to save time and money.

Learning about OfficeMA Timesheet?

* We monitor all OfficeMA Timesheet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.