OfficeMA Timesheet

Cloud based multi-user timesheet service. Track time manually or using a timer, manager clients, projects, tasks and users.

Work for OfficeMA Timesheet?

Learning about OfficeMA?

OfficeMA Timesheet Reviews

Ask OfficeMA a Question
Showing 13 OfficeMA reviews
OfficeMA review by Marie Debbie K.
Marie Debbie K.

"It is so easy to use, and you can create great looking reports!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and to set up. How your information for your time is available on line 24/7 from any computer.

What do you dislike?

This software is from Europe, so it shows the time backwards from what we are used to on the USA. We normally use 07/15/2015 for July 7, 2015. The way the software shows it is 15/07/2015. If they could add a "date format" option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to try it, I would recommend specially for a small business.

I am a freelancer and it helps keeps my hours by customer. This is extremely important as I can separate not only by customer by also by task so it helps me keep track of what part of my work takes the longest, and then I can find ways to improve.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeMA Timesheet
OfficeMA review by chris k.
chris k.

"The old time sheet work just as good. "

What do you like best?

I liked it because it was easy to use. However, when you hire stupid people, the time clock is the only thing they can understand.

What do you dislike?

Some of the employees are not smart enough to understand how to use this program, but they are leaning and we should be all digital and computer based in 2017.

Solving break times and lunch time was a big one. Employees used to clock in and out for other people on extended leave (lunch). I hope to fix that this year with a computer based system.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

OfficeMA review by David R.
David R.

"Perfect tool for manage my worked time"

What do you like best?

The possibility of sort timesheet by task and date, that saves my day when i need a general view of the month or task

The possibility of export reports, saves my live at the end of the month

What do you dislike?

I cant edit the task once the timer started

In update timesheet option, when click a day of the calendar, the app shows me tasks of other days

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful when you are a freelance and need to know where are your time

I am javaEE freelance developer and manage my worked time is crucial

The benefits are the easy management of my worked time and the reports functionality

OfficeMA review by Nisha L.
Nisha L.

"Fantastic Time Sheet - Comes with a Chrome App!"

What do you like best?

This website is very simple to use and gets the job done.

As a free service it provides most options that paid sites provide.

My employers and happy with the amount of detail provided in the time sheet.

It is also very easy for me to keep track of my work done versus the remuneration received. Highly recommended for all freelancers and even people working on Proj

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i dislike at the moment as most functionalities are smooth

Benefits have been

Clear track of work

Satisfied Customers

Track of My Payments

OfficeMA review by Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.

"Ok experience"

What do you like best?

I didnt use it for very long, but it seemed to fulfill its job

What do you dislike?

The design could be cleaner and easier to spot thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time you have a cleaner design, it makes it easier for people to use your software.

Translation. It would track the amount of time spent on a job so I could charge my client accordingly.

OfficeMA review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good expirience "

What do you like best?

User-friendly. Overall good experience. I found that it was time efficient and I could train my assistant manager to use it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is nothing I do not like about it. I think it is overall effective and one of the best I have used. I am not planning on switching to a different system anytime soon.

Productivity. Time management. Organization. Cordination,The I would recommend this system to anyone in the management industry.I would like to use it for the years to come and for any company looking to save time and money.

OfficeMA review by Lin L.
Lin L.

"office MA timesheet"

What do you like best?

I love how the timesheet was able to incorpate the differeneces of schedule between person. it is very convient , my coworkers all loved it

What do you dislike?

i dont like some parts of the timesheet like trying to manage and change the schedule

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

i dont have any prolem with solving the office MA

OfficeMA review by Julian G.
Julian G.

"Timesheet MA review"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use. I use it for work and it seems really efficient. I choose my task from a drop down and choose the hours. Clean and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I guess the ability to edit the work task once added, without deleting would save more time.

The problem my company faces is already been tackled by office ma, which was to record our work time.

OfficeMA review by Paul O.
Paul O.

"Easy timesheet entry with OfficeMA"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to update your timesheet from any computer or phone. Entries get autocompleted for you as you type or you can pick from a dropdown

What do you dislike?

It would be good if you could easily change the font colours as user

It let's me quickly and easily enter my timesheet entries which allows our company to generate crucial costing and time-management data

OfficeMA review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Overall a good product"

What do you like best?

Fluidity and ease. Any generation can use this software.

What do you dislike?

Everything can always be user friendly but it works well overall

Logging time and time off

OfficeMA review by User in Higher Education

"Good product"

What do you like best?

I don't personally use this because I am full time, but people in my building who are part time clock in and out with this product, set up on a Microsoft Surface Tablet

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about this product.

How to keep track of hours of part-time employees.

OfficeMA review by User in Financial Services

"Using OfficeMA"

What do you like best?

Dashboard and charts make it easy to check what I have spent my time on and that all hours have been entered

What do you dislike?

No real niggles at the moment, feedback given when I first started using the tool in March was incorporated in the next version making the user experience much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Tracking time against client projects

OfficeMA review by User in Information Technology and Services

"User Intuitive product with high quality report Outputs"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to setup and very intuitive interface and is accessible from anywhere 24/7.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, The product is super easy to use.

Recording work time and business actions based on that.

Learning about OfficeMA Timesheet?

* We monitor all OfficeMA Timesheet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.