OfficeSuite

Get everything your business needs to communicate over the phone, online and via fax—including a complete phone system, hundreds of powerful, easy-to-use phone system features, Android™ and iPhone® apps for mobile access, unlimited local and long-distance calling*, HD video, web and audio conferencing, online fax service, toll-free phone service and an intuitive website where you can make updates and changes to the system, even from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

Work for OfficeSuite?

Ask OfficeSuite a Question
Showing 3 OfficeSuite reviews
OfficeSuite review by <span>Dorothy E.</span>
Dorothy E.

OfficeSuite is comprehensive, useful tool.

What do you like best?

Ease of ability to sync files to the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t come across any dislikes so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OfficeSuite is an excellent tool. I love the transportability, store documents, spreadsheets, presentations in the cloud and access across multiple devices. I haven’t used a computer or laptop in several years primarily due to the convenience and capabilities of software like OfficeSuite.

Create and manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeSuite
OfficeSuite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Excellent product to use

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this product allows me to view word and PDF files, save and send files. I can use it not only at work but t home, on my cell phone and computer and/or tablet

What do you dislike?

There is not a thing that I do not like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy program/product to use even for first timers

the only thing I have had problems with this product was not syncing to my Kindle.

What VoIP solution do you use?

OfficeSuite review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

Integrative office phone system

What do you like best?

The desktop suite and app. Makes it easy to tell who is where and see everyone's status. I also love that I can check vm from anywhere on wifi.

What do you dislike?

The complications of setting up each individual phone.

We are an international nonprofit. This solved the connection of the office staff.

Learning about OfficeSuite?

* We monitor all OfficeSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories