OfficeSuite

3.9

Get everything your business needs to communicate over the phone, online and via fax—including a complete phone system, hundreds of powerful, easy-to-use phone system features, Android™ and iPhone® apps for mobile access, unlimited local and long-distance calling*, HD video, web and audio conferencing, online fax service, toll-free phone service and an intuitive website where you can make updates and changes to the system, even from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.

Work for OfficeSuite?

Learning about OfficeSuite?

OfficeSuite Reviews

Ask OfficeSuite a Question
Showing 5 OfficeSuite reviews
OfficeSuite review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

"It's really easy to use but lacks customizations"

What do you like best?

I love that I can combine office suite with the Norwex headquarters and they set up my website for me and my name is actually in the URL. It also has auto setting to add a day in my calendar when to follow up with my customers two weeks after their products arrive. It is has an extremely easy layout for consultants and easy to opt out for a month if money is tight.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't customize it to your liking, the layout is set. I also wish that we could link our actual catalog to the suite to make it easier because I feel like the catalog displays products better than the website does for customers.

They provide a website for you that is easy for customers to find. I love that the order automatically connects you to the Norwex main servers so people can order right to Norwex and add their order to an open party. It also adds a lot of addition perks such as alert systems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OfficeSuite
OfficeSuite review by User

"It gets the job done but soo buggy"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can glance and see who is available who is in a meeting and who is on a call.

What do you dislike?

It's buggy where it displays the number of calls its often incorrect. When we set the phones to off it won't always work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get a trial and use the features the bugs are pretty common but not to the point where it does not get the job done.

It allows me to track calls and transfer them to the appropriate individuals and it allows me to take calls from anywhere using the app which is an awesome feature.

What VoIP solution do you use?

OfficeSuite review by Dorothy E.
Dorothy E.

"OfficeSuite is comprehensive, useful tool."

What do you like best?

Ease of ability to sync files to the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t come across any dislikes so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OfficeSuite is an excellent tool. I love the transportability, store documents, spreadsheets, presentations in the cloud and access across multiple devices. I haven’t used a computer or laptop in several years primarily due to the convenience and capabilities of software like OfficeSuite.

Create and manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, etc.

OfficeSuite review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Excellent product to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this product allows me to view word and PDF files, save and send files. I can use it not only at work but t home, on my cell phone and computer and/or tablet

What do you dislike?

There is not a thing that I do not like about this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very easy program/product to use even for first timers

the only thing I have had problems with this product was not syncing to my Kindle.

OfficeSuite review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Integrative office phone system"

What do you like best?

The desktop suite and app. Makes it easy to tell who is where and see everyone's status. I also love that I can check vm from anywhere on wifi.

What do you dislike?

The complications of setting up each individual phone.

We are an international nonprofit. This solved the connection of the office staff.

Learning about OfficeSuite?

* We monitor all OfficeSuite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.