Officevibe

Officevibe

Officevibe measures employee satisfaction and provides tips to improve based on the results.

Work for Officevibe?

Learning about Officevibe?

Officevibe Reviews

Showing 143 Officevibe reviews
Officevibe review by Ray J.
Ray J.

"Office Loves Officevibe"

What do you like best?

Officevibe has increased employee engagement by almost 45 percent since we implemented it in my division. I like how it asks employees various levels of questions to gauge how they are feeling and doing at work and builds off of their answers. It has not only provided us with valuable information about our employees but it has also made our employees feel better because we care about them enough to take the time to use Officevibe to gather this information.

A company wouldn't work without employees and happy employees make a better company for all involved. Officevibe has really helped us to improve overall morale.

I like that Officevibe provides your employees with the option to stay anonymous or not. So, if they want to divulge information that might be sensitive or information they don't want to be attached to - they can do so through Officevibe and feel safe they their name won't be released.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I have discovered at this point that I feel could make Officevibe better would be if it has an application that could be used on mobile devices. Today, we do most of our communicating on the go and our cellphones are the main thing we use to accomplish work on the go. Applications are a great addition to any service and I think Officevibe could definitely benefit from one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Officevibe as it is unlike any product or service that I have seen before. If you aren't sure about Officevibe you can take advantage of the free trial that they offer. The free trial of Officevibe is good because it allows you to test all of the features that a paid subscription offers.

Besides increasing our employee morale and giving us valuable insight on how our employees feel, Officevibe has also been a benefit to my company because it allows us to use it as a training tool for new supervisors and managers. We have started to share employee feedback that we have gathered via Officevibe with new supervisors and managers in order to show them employee feedback which has led to a better overall understanding of employees. The information collected via Officevibe has been very valuable to creating a better office atmosphere.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Officevibe
Officevibe review by Nicole N.
Nicole N.

"Increases Staff Engagement"

What do you like best?

Officevibe has been a great platform for our employees to provide feedback and suggestions anonymously. Our management team used to guess what it was we thought was going wrong or right with our employees but Officevibe helped change that. We now have a place where employees can anonymously, or not, give us suggestions and tell us what we are doing right or what we could do better at. The site is very user friendly and the company provides tools to help managers.

What do you dislike?

Officevibe has a "Praise Game" within the site. This is where managers go in and are given a pre selected question to answer about an employee. I don't feel like there is enough variety in these questions. It feels like there are about 5 that get recycled. I want other questions to be able to provide different types of feedback.

Increasing employee engagement. Employees feel more comfortable with a platform where they can choose to be anonymous. It's a safe place to voice concern.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Officevibe review by Trevor M.
Trevor M.

"Great insights from OfficeVibe"

What do you like best?

OfficeVibe asks a series of topical questions and distills them down to about 10 categories of employee satisfaction. We've used these scores to address any issues and have seen a direct correlation between our efforts and rising scores. In 3 months, we've moved our eNPS from 0 to 59 and have a 93% ambassadorship rating. This means that our employees would happily bring in friends and colleagues and recommend the product. I attribute our ability to get these results to the insights provided by OfficeVibe.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike. The interface is good. The questions and metrics are appropriate and interesting. I suppose the ideas for improvement could be a bit more specific but that's just a quibble.

As mentioned above, we want to see total employee engagement. We know that will yield the best productivity and ultimately resource allocation efficiency. OV shows us the way to that result.

Officevibe review by Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

"Game Changer for Better Workplace Culture"

What do you like best?

Great platform for team openness and honesty. It's so easy to use, and gives such powerful metrics to measure all the facets of team member engagement. If you're dealing with a toxic team culture, Officevibe will be the most powerful tool in your arsenal for turning that around.

Plus, team member engagement is high, as the surveys are short and easy, and employees don't have to create accounts or memorize passwords; they can just answer from their email.

Lastly, the Officevibe blog is full of amazing, helpful content! Before we started using Officevibe, I applied a lot of advice from many of their free blog posts.

What do you dislike?

An app would be aces. Many team members have said they would love an app to give anonymous feedback at any time, or even peer-to-peer anonymous feedback.

And more blog content and suggestions for places like healthcare facilities. Those are uniquely stressful environments, and some of the advice given on the Officevibe blog doesn't really translate to workplaces that aren't traditional 9-5 offices in the first place.

Lastly, more team wellness articles. I think the current one's first suggestion is to stop eating bread. While I can appreciate that, it's not the most practical general wellness advice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the blog. Most of all, give it a shot. Decide to trust your people, and be free with information.

Poor communication, toxic culture, disengaged employees.

It's been a 180-degree change. Communication is much more open, and we've shifted to a collective approach for problem-solving, which has led to higher team engagement. Our turnover rate has decreased drastically, and one of the things clients say now is, "Everyone seems happy to be here." That was not the case before.

Officevibe review by Travis D.
Travis D.

"Data driven decions!"

What do you like best?

Officevibe is amazing and allowing you to take a deep dive into how your people are thinking, feeling, doing and help to quantify things that used to be just observations. One of the most unique functions is the ability for the leadership/admins to interact with the employees giving the feedback so that it's not just oneway, dead-end feedback. The employee can choose to stay anonymous or not throughout the conversation. It gives the opportunity to ask clarifying questions from the employee who gave the feedback which I have found to be so useful.

There customer support is second to none - they are fast, knowledgable and amazing to deal with.

They have a very unique offering backed by research. It's not flashy or claiming to solve the employee engagement problems that may exist in your org, but they will make it easy to collect, analyze and then act on the feedback coming in fro your team.

What do you dislike?

Officevibe doesn't have a mobile app although the mobile browser experience is ok, an app would be awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommend giving Offivevibe a try. They have recently launch a free version that you could try putting 1 team on to see how easy and insightful the tool is.

We are a rapidly growing company that is trying to remain an amazing place to work for our team. We are using this tool to collect employee feedback and then act on it. We are also using it to coach our managers and people leaders on how to lead their team based on the feedback coming in through Officevibe.

Officevibe review by Ember H.
Ember H.

"Amazing tool for organizations that care about being a great place to work"

What do you like best?

I love being able to gauge overall employee happiness and wellbeing with an anonymous tool. As a manager, I get weekly updates on how my team is doing in key areas and am able to track that week over week. I also like being able to ask my own questions and polls when trying to get better clarity around specific issues or opportunities. I also love that it doesn't only focus on the negative - it also gives team members the opportunity to give feedback to their teammates and talk about the things that are really effective for them. This tool was absolutely essential for us during a recent acquisition.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike. Officevibe (being a feedback tool) is really good about incorporating user feedback into product roadmap development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the fence, definitely try it out. The feedback from our company has been overwhelmingly positive.

Officevibe fills the gap between continuous feedback and communication and our in-person one-on-ones. It lets teams express their concerns as well as helps build morale through feedback. It takes a holistic approach to employee wellbeing by assessing things like pressures outside of work, healthy eating habits, exercise, etc. We're really able to correlate specific actions we're taking as leadership team with our overall employee wellness.

Officevibe review by Szabolcs K.
Szabolcs K.

"Best solution for mid-sized companies"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of the application in both mobile and desktop platform. It's really straightforward and easy to use. The comments and custom polls make the HR department's life easier :)

What do you dislike?

The grouping function is a bit hard to utilize, it needs a lot of manual work. Also, the sync with HR systems have some limitations which cause some need for extra work in managing users and groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool to have an overview of your company's status, but it requires a lot of effort from managers and HR to process the data and then plan and execute actions. If you do not have the capacity for it then implementing this tool could make more harm than benefit.

We use it for custom polls within the company and to measure our colleagues' feelings and thoughts in 10 different areas.

Officevibe review by Jeff S.
Jeff S.

"Officevibe - A great solution with a long way to go."

What do you like best?

Let me start off with by saying that it looks darn lovely. A pretty product that has an intuitive workflow will always garner more user loyalty - simply because it isn't a hassle to use. The insights we get from our employees using the tool are valuable when aggregated..

What do you dislike?

..But less so when you look at them on a team based level. There's something to be said for scoring individual managers and checking how healthy a team is, but when that team is rather small - paired with the randomness of the questions picked every week - it takes a while to get quantitative data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out, definitely.

We've been able to pinpoint some pain points within the company, and have implemented solutions to solve them. For example; more upwards feedback and creating more office space to offer more headspace.

Officevibe review by Myka D.
Myka D.

"Voice out opinions"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface for Officevibe, it has that friendly look that gives you the feeling that you can voice out anything. It also has the feature on which you can choose what day it will send in the survey. I also like the picture game feature, it helps you get to know more about your colleagues. Comments also has the option to toggle anonymous button. Very useful and relevant info is what Officevibe brings. I think it really helps improve the workplace. OfficeVibe takes the guessing game out of what employees want, need and how to keep them engaged with their weekly easy to use surveys.

What do you dislike?

It has a feature where you can praise employees on the site. You will be given about four employees names and you pick an employee to give praise to. There is a question for you to answer, but the questions are the same every week. I would love to see more of a variety. Other than that I don't have any much of cons or dislikes regarding Officevibe since it is the first employee engagement platform that I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will really help out if you are looking into something to help improve employee engagement. OfficeVibe takes the guessing game out of what employees want, need and how to keep them engaged with their weekly easy to use surveys.

I guess the engagement report will give you a comparison of all teams and their standings from engagement to happiness and satisfaction. It helps with the improvement of the company.

Officevibe review by Malte H.
Malte H.

"Easy, super powerful and awesome!"

What do you like best?

This completely automates the Engagement part of HR, with absolutely no need for technical skills or HR knowledge to setup

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could be improved is the UX when answering comments. One still has to actually click the “Send“ button, versus using ctrl+enter. Besides this nothing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good to work with, super customer success team, and super fast response when needing help!

We can now, in almost real-time, see when there‘s a problem in any part of our business, and we can also sort out the leaders that do an extraordinary job by filtering through the information and comments. Before we‘d have a hard time getting to more than 150 employees, but today we get feedback every week, people get heard and we‘re able to act on feedback in lightning speed!

Officevibe review by Juan Carlos R.
Juan Carlos R.

"Oiling gears"

What do you like best?

Officevibe helps us understand what needs focus on the organization, it shows us each individual gear and a value associated that helps us in decision making on what needs to be focused. It's easy to create and manage different groups so that we know which team is saying what instead of having to guess for each workflow. And the last thing is the anonymity that it provides as everything is presented as anonymous and as a manager of a group I can answer back to anonymous questions reassuring the individuals.

What do you dislike?

Even though being tedious, I think that a longer survey at the start would help in filling in the gaps quicker.

We've seen an issue in the wellness of the team, we're currently working on a strategy of helping with this.

Officevibe review by Nicole N.
Nicole N.

"Increases Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

OfficeVibe was extremely easy to set up and has been a great tool to increase our employee engagement. Managers arena able to see how employees in their department are feeling about their wellness, happiness, satisfaction and much more just by a few clicks in the site. Employees are able to provide anonymous feedback either thru a suggestion box or thru a weekly survey put out by OfficeVIbe. OfficeVibe provides helpful blog posts as well as games to help improve engagement.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are only given a few questions to answer in the praise game when you want to praise an employee. I would love a free text box in addition to some new questions to answer about employees.

Employee engagement. Prior to implementing OfficeVibe, managers were just guessing or assuming what how employees felt about their peers, about job satisfaction, and this site has given both managers and employees a platform to speak and to listen about how employees are feeling in the workplace.

Officevibe review by Marc-André D.
Marc-André D.

"Great tool for measuring employee engagement"

What do you like best?

It really allows you to drive conversation with employee. I use it a lot to start a discussion in a 1 on 1 or group meeting and start discussing what we can improve instead of just taking about the problems.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a bit easier to do and sometimes it is not clear where the numbers come from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just do it, setup and easy and start with a pilot team. THe results just speak for themselves

Empowerment increased since it provides employee a way to voice their concern and we realize most of the time it was just a policy that was not well communicated. It really allowed us to increase happiness at work.

Officevibe review by Jayson R.
Jayson R.

"True anonymous answers, while providing tools and solutions."

What do you like best?

I love how I receive links to articles that help me with my specific working points.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to use with smaller teams. I understand that things are put in place to prevent admins from being able to recognize who is writing us, but providing tools for smaller companies would be immensely helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For smaller teams it is hard to get the detailed responses to the issues, you will have to dig in yourself to see what people are saying.

It has helped me realize that there are management aspects that I thought I had in the bad that I needed to focus on. Some of the small things like recognition really made me think.

Officevibe review by Darin L.
Darin L.

"OfficeVibe has engaged our workforce"

What do you like best?

OfficeVibe is the perfect combination of the strength of it's industrial psychology background AND a compelling digital user experience.

What do you dislike?

I honestly dislike very little, and find little to criticize with OfficeVibe. I think that one area I find myself wishing for a change is when I click thru our engagement report and see some of the statistics, I find myself wanting to be able to click thru to some of the actual question responses that roll up into those statistics.

It helps us improve our workplace engagement, both by offering us insights into employee perceptions of which we're unaware, and by making the employees feel listened to by the very usage of OfficeVibe.

Officevibe review by Administrator

"My honest review of OfficeVibe"

What do you like best?

I love how simple everything is. You guys did a wonderful job at keeping this straigh to the point, yet impressively precise. The amount of insight we get from the dashboard is just what we need when gathering feedback. On another note, the weekly surveys are wonderfully done, with questions that are well phrased, and a UI simply intuitive at best. The fact you also took the road of educating your users is a big plus for me.

What do you dislike?

I think that the onboarding of the dashboard is a bit pushy. The "skip onboarding forever" is a bit intimidating. There're times I don't want to see the onboarding because someone wants to show me something at a particular section of the dashboard, but I don't want to skip it forever either.

I think that in my short experience in management, getting people to give meaningful feedback is a big challenge for me. As a junior manager, I learn every day and my team's feedback is everything to me. Officevibe helps me tremendously towards that goal.

Officevibe review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Stellar platform, but not all that forward thinking."

What do you like best?

It is simple. Employees really engage with it and it's no doubt something they enjoy. It's a great way to get feedback while not disrupting our team too much. Office Vibe has a great team. They are based in Canada so their pricing is also great. They also have one of the most robost partnership programs. They work with consultants to truly understand customer needs and partner to offer the best solution. It's not good enough for them to just provide a software, they want to see real change in businesses. They do this by partnering with amazing professionals and consultants who can work on developing culture over time.

What do you dislike?

The platform isn't quite up to snuff compared to others. It doesn't do a great job of ranking based on benchmarks. Segmentation of employees isn't too simple either. Would be great to see something where we could also include our own performance metrics and track them alongside increased in engagement and cultural health. I have noticed that they are lagging behind their competitors in terms of innovation and adding new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd make sure you look at other options like Culture Amp and Peakon. This may be a better price point but their customer service is a bit lacking.

We are able to understand culture in a tangible way with OfficeVibe. Some people love this. And most businesses need it! Without a doubt, we have a lot to learn from our employees about their needs, work styles, preferences and hopes for future development. When we can partner with them on that, we see remarkable increased in performance!

Officevibe review by Alena K.
Alena K.

"Really great questions and valuable feedback"

What do you like best?

Anonymous feedback and great insight into the untold. Really gives a good idea on employee engagement within the company.

What do you dislike?

When you have small groups, it is easy to figure out who the comment is coming from by using filters. I think that there need to be more people in each group as minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish there was more guidance from the implementation specialist on what best practices are in responding and for marketing agencies in general. What do we do with all this information afterwards?

Main areas for improvement are easily identified. We want to improve retention, employee satisfaction and engagement by figuring out where we are lacking.

Officevibe review by Jill  Y.
Jill Y.

"Helping with Transperancy"

What do you like best?

We started with the anonymous feature which has given our organization raw data about some important changes that have been made but everyone was afraid to talk about. The ability to honestly point out issues in the organization has helped our upper level managers identify key issues that need to be addressed in order for us to grow.

What do you dislike?

Our organization is small so there is some concern that the anonymity promise can't really happen. For example our organization is divided into smaller groups of 4-6 which means it can be pretty easy to figure out who wrote which comments. There isn't really a way to get around this. In my group isn't a problem because we have a strong sense of trust among ourselves but other groups are struggling. But this is also one of the issues we want to work on so the weakness is helping us build our organization as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far this has been a positive experience in our company. We are a school that has has some major changes and we needed a platform for our faculty to express their concerns and for the administrators to listen. This has provided both.

1) staff wellness awareness because we tend to be an unhealthy organization due to being afraid to set boundaries. Now it is more obvious that there are some wellness issues the org. needs to address 2). staff need to be heard on some tough issues; 3) community: we talk about our answers in our work room and across groups

Officevibe review by Shea C.
Shea C.

"Good system that needs time to mature"

What do you like best?

Timely feedback from staff was very helpful. When moving from an annual survey, this information gave me a much better feel for how my division was doing week to week. Also allowed me to correlate increases or decreases in satisfaction to specific decisions or changes.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you only have two choices for how frequently staff are polled, weekly or every two weeks. I also do not like the option for anonymous feedback, this does not create a culture of trust.

Increasing both employee and leadership satisfaction by discussing the problem areas was the problem we were looking to improve. We have not realized the benefits at this time.

Officevibe review by Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.

"Great Feedback Tool"

What do you like best?

I like pretty much everything about OfficeVibe and what it offers to my organization. We've found it to be a really useful tool and the employees are really engaged in the program. I am the person who brought OfficeVibe to my current company and we love it!

What do you dislike?

LeoBot is annoying sometimes. I get too many messages from the LeoBot to look at my reports or to answer trivial questions.

OfficeVibe is definitely helping us bridge together employee feedback and suggestions with leadership awareness and action items. This program is also good for us to measure employee goals and objectives, and improve employee retention and growth.

Officevibe review by Kristina B.
Kristina B.

"A fun way to give feedback!"

What do you like best?

its very interactive and fun. They aren't just boring questions, they are cartoons and even have games associated with it. It makes giving feedback a little painless than other softwares, it encourages participation more so than any other software i have used; also integrates with Slack which gets to employees in a different and quicker way - not just a boring email they might overlook

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high; no onboarding or exit surveys and there is a fixed bi-weekly or weekly schedule only

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want a more playful approach and an increased number of participants, this should be your number one choice

Turnover - we want to mitigate as much churn as possible and with this tool, it makes us see the pain-points beforehand so we can actaully tackle what needs to be fixed

Officevibe review by Deanna L.
Deanna L.

"Insightful employee feedback"

What do you like best?

We love the ability to ask candid and specific questions to our employees while still providing complete anonymity.

What do you dislike?

Since we have a team of senior leadership who respond to and address the concerns of our employees, it would be great if we could individually categorize the responses to delegate ownership to a specific individual to address.

There has been some great feedback from our employees that has provided insights into the issues that are being dealt with on the front line. We are now looking into policies that may be out-dated that impact our employees on a day-to-day basis.

Officevibe review by Dylan D.
Dylan D.

"Check the Pulse of Your Company Culture"

What do you like best?

Its a straightforward platform for both admins and employees. The anonymity and categorized questions make for honest diagnoses of perceived problems by employees and present opportunities for actionable followups by managers.

What do you dislike?

The citations behind "the science" don't always turn out to be from super reliable sources, if they can be traced at all. Also, it'd be nice if the service was cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although there's some serious squeaky-wheel syndrome potential here, the feedback you'll get from OfficeVibe will help you identify some excellent entry-points to making employees feel like you appreciate their perspective.

Its so great to give people an avenue they can use to get in touch with and express their unique and unfiltered perspectives about their experience as employees. Allowing employees to voice their feedback with the promise of anonymity and the potential for making an actual impact has helped us identify things that managers are getting really wrong, that managers are getting really right, or that employees aren't getting at all. We've improved multiple policies, processes, and employees' appreciation of each other and the company, as a direct result of the opportunities that we've identified thanks to OfficeVibe.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Claiming anonymity without being actually, transparently anonymous."

What do you like best?

I do like the platform over-all, at least technically. It's well crafted, functional and designed very well. It's pleasant to use the service, even though I vehemently disagree with the purpose.

What do you dislike?

I manage a team of 16. HR requires everyone on the team to "participate" in the "company policy" that is OfficeVibe. Demanding such has caused some backlash around privacy and transparency. Several times, my team and I have been approached about "not participating", making the software clearly not anonymous. If someone has the power to see who has NOT participated, and then notes the uptick IN participation, the anonymity is objectively broken.

OfficeVibe has been more a point of contention within the entire organization. It's a frequent topic of duress and frustration and overall has contributed only to the negative impact, unfortunately.

Officevibe review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"OfficeVibe user experience"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to anonymously survey answers and open-ended responses to OfficeVibe questions. It makes a huge difference in terms of our willingness to air challenges we may be experiencing. Perhaps the best part is the feeling of having a specific place to submit our feedback that's always available to us when we have the time, or when the thought strikes us. It's a great way to start conversations about things affecting our work that might not come up in one-on-ones or group meetings.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like they could go a bit more in-depth with some of the questions, or ask us additional questions to help our supervisors get a better idea of WHY people feel a certain way. Most of the question work on a scale metric (i.e. rate how you feel about this from 1-7), and usually after you submit your rating, there is an option to leave an open-ended response to explain our rating. But I almost always skip those, and I suspect most of my colleagues do as well. When I don't skip them, I am often asked by my supervisor to provide more detail and insight. I think OfficeVibe provides our supervisors with a good pulse on the team, but it doesn't always provide them with the information they need to be able to make changes.

OfficeVibe gives us all a chance to submit weekly feedback on our workplace, workload, and general well-being, which helps our team identify areas of need and come up with strategies for improvement. Since we started using OfficeVibe, our managers have done a great job of providing us with periodic updates on the results of OfficeVibe feedback, including specific problems that have been solved or improved upon based on our OfficeVibe submissions.

Officevibe review by Brodie  W.
Brodie W.

"Office VIbe Reveiw"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my employees can offer their feedback freely and anonymously. It allows for a much more honest view of what is going on.

What do you dislike?

comment maintenance. I am not notified when a reply comes in of a comment I have responded to causing some delay in responding back to the members.

We have been able to access our teams challenges through the engagement surveys and narrow in the where we need to see the most improvement. Our Management team is more aware of the concerns across our call centers

Officevibe review by Richard A.
Richard A.

"Highly recommended for anyone that values CULTURE"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use and contains a great deal of incredibly insightful data points. We used to ask our team "how satisfied are you with your career?" -- and collected weekly data points for years. The problem is, submissions were 'averages' of everything that makes up their satisfaction. If they were happy with their compensation (9 out of 10), but unhappy with their manager (5 out of 10) - they might vote a 7. But a 7 doesn't tell you that there is an underlying issue...or where the issue is.

Officevibe opens the curtain a bit - revealing what areas are troubling your team - and what areas you excel at. Then you can leverage your strengths (and celebrate them loudly) and dig in to the areas your team is lacking.

What do you dislike?

I agree with another reviewer that, the lack of ability to customize the question lists or add our own is a shortcoming. That said, I don't overly condemn the solution because of that...it is what it is...which is a highly effective method of collecting Employee/Team Engagement data. I'm happy with that.

I now have a consistent way to capture Employee Engagement metrics, by team -- and then use that data to alter cultural initiatives, documentation, hiring, etc.

Officevibe review by Kristina V.
Kristina V.

"Great insights"

What do you like best?

OfficeVibe is a great way to get easy insights into what's happening in your organization. The way the feedback is categorized makes it very easy to pinpoint improvement points.

OfficeVibe also provides us with a lot of great articles and guides on how to increase engagement. There's a lot of knowledge and practical advice to be found in their library of knowledge.

Their support is amazing as well. They are not just son standby to help you with their tool but also to help and guide you to increase your company scores and tackle your company tensions.

What do you dislike?

It's simple to use and therefore the results are also simple. OfficeVibe does not allow us to adapt the questions. This means that we've had to communicate a lot with our team members on how to interpret them. For example we do not have managers in our company, but OfficeVibe keeps asking out team members about their relationship with their managers.

The questions seem repetitive and after a few months of use the value and diversity in our insights decreased a lot. Now it's mainly the personalized feedback we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great and easy insights to your employee engagement. You need to use it actively to get the full benefit and it's important for your team to feel that you read and spend time on the feedback for it to work.

We're using OfficeVibe to ensure we keep a high level of engagement and to provide our team members with an option to give anonymous feedback.

So we keep improving.

Officevibe review by Anjuli  H.
Anjuli H.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the way the questions are asked and illustrated. Due to that we have a very high participationsrate. Moreover, i like the sientific construct behind office vibes and i like the reporting and the fact that answers are shown with their realibility.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the administration handelings such as searching groups and users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to understand your employees and give them a plattform to express their needs

we increades our communication among employees and management. I think it helps to understand problems employees have.

Officevibe review by Douglas H.
Douglas H.

"Easy to use cloud solution to manage the company's moral, team ethic and more."

What do you like best?

The fact that it is continuous. Every week our employees have ab anonymous and fun questionnaire that is combined with the other 30 employees to provide a simple to understand report. There is an overall success rating but can be broken down into 6 main reports.

The questions are being researched and changed continuously (I believe) and the results are very helpful for the whole company. The walts 'n all approach is fundamental to its success.

This solution is far more pragmatic and useful than getting a consultancy to do a one-of survey.

What do you dislike?

On occasions due to its one size fits all design, some questions don't seem appropriate for a smaller organisation. However this is a small point because overall the questions lead to a very indicative metric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its key advantages apart from value for money is ease of use. it really is insightful and you don't have to spend time thinking of questions for staff Surveys and how to collect the data.

We can highlight problems we have when looking at the reports and attempt to improve.

The feature to allow staff to comment in free text is very helpful.

Excellent product and very cost effective.

Officevibe review by Jawid D.
Jawid D.

"Single-handedly will improve your organisation's profitability"

What do you like best?

The depth it goes into to work out what's really important to the team. The articles that are sent each week are a great value add.

The way the questions are worded and the choices given are spot on and capture the issues very well.

The weekly report from OfficeVibe is so good that at one glace you can tell if there is an issue in the network.

Ever since I implemented this software in the company it helped me make some key decisions around culture, which has changed the way my workplace runs.

We tried 3 other engagement software online and chose this one; and very pleased with it. I am so proud of this software that I promote it to my clients and also during my presentations. It is highly recommended to anyone that wants to understand how their company is doing from the employee's perspective.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I've tried to think about what I don't like and I actually couldn't come up with anything. Their questions, process, reporting, articles to help the team; everything is absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't look anywhere else.

Keep the employee engagement and job satisfaction at a high level. It is an ongoing issue that we have to deal with and it is one aspect of the business that we don't have to spend that much time on.

Officevibe review by Zak G.
Zak G.

"An amazing tool (but invest the time to teach people how to use it)"

What do you like best?

Officevibe is easy to setup and easy to use. You get results quickly and continuously. The surveys are well-designed and engaging.

What do you dislike?

The scoring system can be misleading at times. The system for generating ratings is opaque.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Roll out gradually, starting with one department or a test group made up of people across departments.

Plan for these factors:

- Know that it will take at least a few weeks to establish a baseline of feedback.

- You will need to invest the time to understand the software and to train your managers in how to use it (and how to respond to questions.)

- You'll need to respond to people's feedback regularly and correlate changes you make across the company to feedback collected in Officevibe.

- All of this takes a commitment of time.

We needed a simple system to continuously monitor employee satisfaction. We've been able to better understand what challenges we face as a group and to measure the effect of changes in our workplace.

Officevibe review by Wendy F.
Wendy F.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

While we are a small team with a healthy culture, I use OfficeVibe to make sure that everyone has maintaining and growing our culture top of mind. I like that it is quick and easy! We are not looking for OfficeVibe to be our solution or create our culture...we use it as a tool to encourage conversations. We often talk about the results of the surveys, and I try to respond to all feedback. We have made changes in our organization based on OfficeVibe, and we have strengthened some of the good stuff that we found out through the results. It is a great tool.....

What do you dislike?

I think some of the suggestions are too generic and when I follow up with the team, or consider our office environment....they don't really make sense. I actually don't look at them for guidance anymore. We have a small team, so I look at the KPIs to start conversations with our team from there. I also wish I could view some of the questions that went into the results. I don't need to see what employees said, but if I could see what the questions it would help me put the results into a better context.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have personally recommended this product to colleagues and clients. I am not a believer in major one time "Employee Engagement" surveys unless a company is 100% ready to invest in the solutions right after getting the results.....so OfficeVibe is a great way to get feedback from employees on a regular basis....and allows companies to implement changes as they are able and fit with their overall strategy.

We are actually using OfficeVibe to make sure we protect our culture. We always score in the 99th percentile....but I want to learn more and grow.

OfficeVibe has been great for conversations, and for management to get feedback about our style and efforts that we don't always get a chance to hear!

Officevibe review by Leah K.
Leah K.

"Love Office Vibe. Goes a long way to improving internal company culture."

What do you like best?

Love how fun and easy it is to use. Questions are sent directly through Slack where our team is active all day anyway. Easy to answer questions each week with simple language, fun graphics, and limited questions. Easy to set up as a manager with custom polls and auto-selected questions. Gives us great insight into how our team is enjoying their work and the work environment. We've seen an increase in inter-team understanding and communication.

What do you dislike?

As a manager, wish there was a question bank you could select from to create the questions asked each week giving a bit more control over what information is collected. Also, we seem to have issues with certain users being unable to open their link each week, but we're unable to have it sent out both by email and over Slack. That would be really valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how your team likes it! Really no downside.

Struggling office moral, miscommunication on internal relationships. Easier to know what types of corporate culture initiatives and activities to implement when you're getting direct feedback from employees. The fact that it is anonymous makes everyone more comfortable to speak up and be honest about what they're thinking and feeling about their workplace. Overall, we've seen an increase in office moral and positivity.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can read the vibe of my employees in real time allows me to make changes and adjustments that are both timely and meaningful to the business.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the Export often gives me gibberish that I have to clean up before sharing with my team. In addition, I would like the whole team to be able to view comments directly - transparency would go even further to solidy trust.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool if you are not afraid of the truth. It helps you be a better manager.

When someone raises an issue, it is addressed right away and shared with the whole company. It lets me address both local and global issues with all our offices and employees that are spread across the globe.

Officevibe review by Marie Louise T.
Marie Louise T.

"Amazing business tool"

What do you like best?

Office vibe has given us such indepth insight about our employees thoughts. We have had the opportunity to restrategise based on our results and the areas where our employees are suffering the most. This is a great platform for our employees to make their voice heard.

What do you dislike?

The only thing about Office Vibe that I dislike is the fact that there is no App for it.

Our priority is to work to refine and strengthen our culture. With culture goes recognition, wellness, feedback, ambassadorship , and so many other factors of employee engagement.

Officevibe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent HR thermometer"

What do you like best?

It's not time-consuming, most questions can be answered in a simple "click". You can also skip questions if you are not comfortable answering them and you can decide to keep your answers anonymous or not. I love that you can also decide the frequency and when you want to receive the little surveys.

What do you dislike?

I know the questions and answers are set up so they are easy and kick to answer. However, sometimes I don't find the "answer" I would like to give among de 4 options available or etc. My suggestions would be to maybe allow a little "further explanations" optional section below each question so you can elaborate more on a question that matters to you.

Officevibe is like an HR thermometer for your business. It's an interactive tool, fun and easy to use, where your employees can answer HR related questions. Since we're a small business, we don't have an HR function yet, but Officevibe allows us to address important issues to improve our internal practices and culture.

Officevibe review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

I love that we can break the company into teams to see how different teams measure against each other. I love that people can be anonymous, I think people tend to leave more honest reviews this way.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get alllll employees to participate so we have more data points, but officevibe has a higher participation rate than the other tool we were previously using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product!

We want to drive and measure engagement and make sure our employees feel heard.

Officevibe review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Like it"

What do you like best?

Slack integration

Staggered questions

Custom surveys

What do you dislike?

Registration flow didnt make Slack integration clear, so I sent everyone an email and slacked them to look out for that email, only to then find out I could have invited them through Slack much more easily. So I then had to go in and delete all the email user accounts.

Slow to collect meaningful feedback, but that's understandable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fix the things I said I didnt like in the prior question.

Monitoring office morale, collaboration

"The vibe is okay."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy enough to use. It's not too much of a hassle responding to the questions it sends out.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the questions seem like they are setting you up for failure, or take people who are content doing their job and provoke self examination that results in a negative reaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it can end up backfiring on you.

I know who on my team really hates their job, but the anonymous nature of the platform means I can't discuss with / do anything about it with them. I think it just generally provokes negative vibes. I have a better experience sitting in a room with people and talking to them about things.

Officevibe review by User

"Excellent engagement tool all companies can benefit from"

What do you like best?

The engagement summary reports that illustrated where a manager was doing well and where their were weaknesses that could be improved upon.

What do you dislike?

Senior management was worried that certain questions in the survey may have enabled employees to complain about things they would not otherwise have complained about. In the end though, that is a good thing as it brings any and all issues to light and seeks to address them.

Employee confidence and equality. We were planning to implement a new employee engagement program through face to face interviews with each staff member. When we found Officevibe, we were shocked out how comprehensive it was and how time efficient it would be for our HR staff.

Officevibe review by Bart B.
Bart B.

"OfficeVibe is Awesome. Get it now!"

What do you like best?

OfficeVibe makes it incredibly easy for your employees to give you regular, anonymous feedback. You can then decide what you want to do with it. We leverage it to deploy programs to try to increase specific elements of engagement. From my standpoint as a business owner, it's better to know both the good and the bad vs trying to operate in the dark or relying upon annual or quarterly surveys to keep you on top of the pulse of your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. All love. We've been very happy with the performance of OfficeVibe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You'll like it!

Our company is 100% remote. Literally. Having a tool that lets us know how people are doing and their degree of engagement is extremely important to the health of our business.

Officevibe review by Sally B.
Sally B.

"Great way to get feedback without meetings."

What do you like best?

Besides the awesome interface, I love how the app randomly asks you for feedback, keeping it anonymous.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could access and complete the entire survey from Slack, and not just one question that leads to the desktop survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set your surveys to "random" so they 'Leo' the office bot automatically sends you your survey at a random time to protect anonymity.

More transparency within how employees are feeling, if they're happy, or if there are areas we need to improve on. Shows how much our boss cares to implement it, which is a huge positive!

Administrator in Internet

"Total game changer for our office culture!"

What do you like best?

Fun interface encourages everyone to participate.

The reporting is simple but insightful, shows particular areas of weakness well and has allowed us to target areas needing improvement.

Also looking at the differences between teams is really interesting.

What do you dislike?

As we're a small start up (<20 employees) sometimes there's not enough data to show results which can be a bit frustrating but understand the reasoning!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!! Too many companies rely on annual reviews or quarterly team catch ups to gauge happiness. That's just a snapshot of how people are feeling on that day.

Officevibe gives you a continuous view on how your staff are tracking and allows you to discuss matters with them in a timely matter rather than just leaving them out on their own.

We were unaware of a real problem with wellness in the office and actually some intra-team bullying. Officevibe helped us become aware of this in a very private manner and be able to deal with the issues.

Secondly we've run loads of polls using Officevibe which has helped us implement weekly social events, solve the office music arguments and more!

Officevibe review by Erika C.
Erika C.

"A great to gage the temp of your office"

What do you like best?

I love the custom answers we can hear from our employees. It also gives them the option to be anonymous. It helps our employees feel heard.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy the entire product, it's helped us make positive changes for our organization. Occasionally the face ID will glitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use too often, I find the less we send, weekly is appropriate, the more responses we receive.

We are hearing from our employees and give them the freedom to fully speak their mind.

Officevibe review by Kristin V.
Kristin V.

"Still working out the kinks but overall great product "

What do you like best?

Having the ability to receive anonymous comments from the staff and learning how to measure engagement.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the averages are a bit unreliable, or possibly not valid, due to the fact that they can be swayed easily by single up or down voters.

The ability to receive anonymous feedback has allowed management to make decisions on issues they otherwise might not have known.

Officevibe review by Angie O.
Angie O.

"Great, easy system for collecting feedback"

What do you like best?

Snapshot reports make it easy to monitor results regularly and stay in touch.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the drill down to "question" actually had the text of the questions that the results are based on listed there. I am sometimes curious about the phrasing and such that was used when we get a low score in a category and I can't see that.

There are a lot of companies that want the talent we have on staff and so we really want to check in with our staff and make sure they are happy. Paying more is not the best (or the least expensive) solution.

Officevibe review by Administrator

"Great tool to improve and maintain culture"

What do you like best?

The anonymous feedback from my employees. Also being able to benchmark my company's scorecard with others. I also like that I don't have to go in and pick/write questions each week.

What do you dislike?

I would like to encourage more feedback from my team in regards to their responses. Sometimes find it difficult to navigate the site to find the answers I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to drive continuous improvement in your organization.

Receiving honest feedback from my team. We have increased our benefits after feedback from offievibe surveys. Also worked to maintain a healthier environment by offering healthy morning snacks instead of donuts, etc...

Officevibe review by Lyn B.
Lyn B.

"Fun way to get ongoing feedback"

What do you like best?

Office Vibe is easy to use, both from a set-up and a user perspective. You can go live very fast.

Employees like the fun interface and we've seen strong participation levels.

We switched to Office Vibe from a once-a-year engagement survey and this solution enables us to identify strengths and issues much more quickly and enables greater participation from line managers.

I also like the hints and tips for improving our engagement scores.

What do you dislike?

We are using Office Vibe in three countries and while we like being able to see total company information, we don't always want e.g. the same tags in every country. Being able to customize by site or country would be nice.

From an employee perspective, some of our staff don't like having to answer every question (especially if they feel that none of the options reflect their views) so we get a number of comments that have no content or just a period.

Set up was very easy but a few FAQ documents could have made it even better.

Office Vibe has helped us identify employee engagement issues in real time as well as helping us identify areas of strength that can support our employment value proposition.

We have only been using the product for about three months so it is still early days, but being able to provide prompt feedback and providing a reason for managers to focus on engagement issues will, I am sure, reap benefits as we go forwards.

Officevibe review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"Very pleased with OfficeVibe!!!"

What do you like best?

I like the feedback options available to employees, and the simple, easy to understand badging that helps keep you motivated to improve. I've used the feedback option to send individual feedback to everyone in the company - and I was amazed at how well that was received.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly dislike anything - I do wish there was a little more depth to some of the recommendations when performance improvements are recommended.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your employees use the features - have them upload their pictures, answer polls, give each other feedback, etc,

OfficeVibe was a key factor in our business being names One of the Best Companies to Work for in NYS (2015)

Officevibe review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool "

What do you like best?

I like that this tool is even used at my company in the first place, because there's a growing acknowledgement that feedback IS useful/critical to team, personal, and business development! OfficeVibe is easy to use and makes boring feedback surveys engaging.

What do you dislike?

I haven't seen much that I dislike yet! To be honest, we just adopted it as a team. It felt like a really great way for employees to get to voice their feedback in an constructive way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out slack integration! Keeps me using the tool. Also, schedule meetings to go over feedback w/ teams. Validating experience!

I love the slack integration. Normally i'd forget to use a tool like this, but once a week I get a little notification in slack to do a quick survey. The fact that it's short and easy motivates me to use it.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Pretty confusing"

What do you like best?

I love the possibilities. I think it holds great potential and I think the yielded results could be hugely valuable.

What do you dislike?

I find the platform somewhat confusing, and doesn't let me explore very much without inviting another user. Problem being, I want to understand the software before I bring someone else in, and, I don't want to have to sign up another account under my own alternative email address. I want to look around, understand how it works, and perhaps see an in-action demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get customer service to walk you through the platform. Not much room to explore without implementing first.

I'm trying to take employee engagement to a new level. We're a rapidly growing startup and we need to be intentional about establishing and maintaining the culture we seek. I have yet to realize any benefits at this stage.

Officevibe review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Awesome, simple product that provides an incredible amount of insight"

What do you like best?

Anonymous feedback was a nice added bonus initially but it's ended up being one of our favourite features.

It's very hands-off from an admin point of view - we like that the questions are set for us.

What do you dislike?

Some of the suggestions are a little superficial and light on detail. It would be great to be able to read more on improving specific metrics (e.g. Satisfaction or Wellness).

Similar I like the comparison / benchmarking but it's not super useful. The score system is a good enough indicator for me.

Are people happy and what do they need to better enjoy working here.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Great Insights"

What do you like best?

Our employees love the really easy (and quite charming) user experience. Rather than reading through painful and wordy questions, the responses are visual and inviting. I believe that this is one of the leading that we enjoy such a high participation rate.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reporting on long form answers was a bit more sophisticated. Using Excel to extract information is functional though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will be amazed by the information that you will get.

We have been able to drill down into employee concerns, to the department level, which is very enlightening.

Officevibe review by Angela T.
Angela T.

"Real Time Engagement"

What do you like best?

Officevibe keeps information fresh, unlike other annual surveys that get stale very quickly because they may only come once per year. The business is able to tackle issues and concerns immediately, while also celebrating achievements and recognizing our team. The ease and simplicity of use allows us to use this tool more effectively and we can generate reports fast.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to have some control over questions. I do like how Officevibe changes the questions, but I would also like to ask some organization specific questions as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allowing businesses to add some personalized questions.

Our business was trying to communicate better with our employees and push transparency throughout. We want to solve internal problems and misunderstandings before they become big problems. This platform allows us to achieve this while keep the importance of anonymity at the forefront.

Officevibe review by Yonni M.
Yonni M.

"Useful and consistent"

What do you like best?

The ability to interact in an anonymous way with employees and managers alike. The feedback feature has been instrumental in digging up deep seated issues within the company culture. The service is consistent and provides responsive metrics and some basic analysis.

What do you dislike?

The questions are sometimes too generic or interpret specific metrics in ways which are not completely aligned with our own. The insights the service provide are usually vague and sometimes irrelevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Officevibe works best if you play by its rules. If you do not follow their advice, the service's metrics become skewed

Office vibe provides a missing platform for management review and professional growth

Administrator in Internet

"Nice but not necessarily an actionable tool"

What do you like best?

I like that this asks employees to categorize their feelings and thoughts about the workplace. It does provide us with helpful insights about current projects and initiatives, as well as get a general sense of morale and how employees are feeling.

What do you dislike?

It's difficult to take action on this feedback. It's anonymous, which makes it hard to address specific issues. It's also not necessarily asking questions about things that are easy to solve - for example, "how do you feel about your work-life balance?" doesn't give us much context for why that is or what we could do to change it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trying to target questions that will help you get a better idea of what your employees are really thinking or feeling about specific initiatives, workplace amenities, or other projects that you want to get specific feedback on.

We were getting a better sense of how our employees feel. Officevibe did help us make decisions about where morale is at and what we might be able to do in order to help employees feel more comfortable and satisfied at work.

Officevibe review by Maëli E.
Maëli E.

"HR Advisor"

What do you like best?

-anonymous feedback

- user friendly

- real-time

- the team is always welling to help me when I have questions

What do you dislike?

- the fact that we can't group 2 groups to see the feedbacks

People were shy to tell us the truth about how they felt at work. Theyr are now getting more confortable in speaking with us.

Officevibe review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"President "

What do you like best?

Reports Reports the ability for the employees to make comments without wearing about an impact to Management or the owner the transparency is great I think in that regard and also that it does it without anybody from our company having to do and do something all we had to do was buy the product and use it as a resource

What do you dislike?

I don’t know ahead of time what the surveys are It would be nice if we were prepared for the questions that were being posted I had a time

Communicatons

Officevibe review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Good for getting an overview of how employees feel about the company"

What do you like best?

Periodic questions via Slack bot to engage with employees.

What do you dislike?

I think Slack integration could be better: answers could be done in Slack, and not have to go to the website, which is a bit outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. The free plan works great for small teams and it's not a big hassle to configure. In the free plan all the employees are in the same "team", so that might even work for larger business.

Gathering information on how employees are feeling, if there's a problem we're not seeing regarding motivation, focus, alignment.

Officevibe review by Katy M.
Katy M.

"This is a must have for people leaders"

What do you like best?

The feedback received and tools suggested have been invaluable

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like with this product.

Engagement and visibility of what to work on have been the key benefits for me. This give a tool for the team to speak their mind and share their insights without feeling pressure.

Officevibe review by Jean-Philippe C.
Jean-Philippe C.

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

I like all the reports that they offer to management.

What do you dislike?

The filters need more work, I would like to filter the feedback in custom ways.

I want to know how my employees see our politics and our actions. Since it is always live, I can really have the real feedback.

Officevibe review by Olivier D.
Olivier D.

"Great tool to improve workforce engagement"

What do you like best?

Ease of us, metrics, FaceGame. Overall, the implementation is always easy. We started with a small pilot of users from management and then followed by full deployment with change management

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific comes to mind for the dislikes

Employee engagement, retention, communication, culture change during a transformation

Officevibe review by Zac P.
Zac P.

"OfficeVibe is a Great Product"

What do you like best?

It helps us see exactly what is troubling our staff and what is going really well in a timely fashion. Reviews are typically not timely enough and sometimes face to face can be clouded by emotion. Officevibe gives our company a way to see immediately how things are going and fix it quick.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see who was the reviewer, but I realize anonymous feedback is more accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been very happy with it. They are responsive and it seems to track all the right things.

This give us a very close look into our culture and our people. We can quickly adjust when something isn't going well.

Officevibe review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Corporate engagement tool"

What do you like best?

The user interface and design is top notch and this feature makes you want to engage and provide feedback

What do you dislike?

May be office vibe could customize their Q and A's specific to the company , for eg : How many shades of blue are present in the JetPrivilege logo or what do the 4 boxes in the logo stand for. This will cause curiosity amongst employees who do not know , to find out the right answer and this will eventually lead to employees knowing the company better.

Employees engagement to work can be gauged through this.

Should there require some change to be made in the organisation , for eg : chairs need to be changed. This can be communicated through this platform.

Officevibe review by Darren E.
Darren E.

"Great tool for giving employees a voice in your organisation."

What do you like best?

The simplicity for the end users to participate.

What do you dislike?

A couple of issues recently where the site has been unavailable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to deal with, good support and transparent pricing model.

Understanding the needs of our employees and being able to proactively respond to feedback.

Officevibe review by Administrator

"A strong idea, but one that seems built for larger organizations"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface, it's sleek and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it can be disruptive in the workday and I also lack confidence in the accuracy of its reports. I think people are more likely to be less honest in their answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to strongly consider the value prop of this company and understand if you truly need a system in place to be in-tune with your employees' attitudes. Also, consider the implications of implementing a system like this: How will the employees feel about the questions they're being asked to answer?

We use it to monitor the attitudes and feelings of our employees towards the company, office environment, coworkers, and management.

Officevibe review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Our employees find it easy and simple to use. Nice UI for employees and doesn't take much time.

What do you dislike?

How we have to (suggested for us) to put so much punctuation when responding to neg. feedback. Doesn't sound authentic for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use from the employee side. It doesn't take much time. They can set it to once a week to get questions emailed to them and they can easily click through.

regular engagement check in. Trying to get feedback more than just once a year.

Officevibe review by Stuart E.
Stuart E.

"Everything you need to engage a team"

What do you like best?

The software provides ongoing generated surveys for your team to provide feedback to you as a manager, but instead of just giving you this content, it very cleverly also provides you with content and links to the subject matter to try and improve your scores. Very neat

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questioning style can be a little Americanised

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easily the smartest team engagement survey and app on the market

Employee engagement improved metrics and wellbeing scores within our team

Officevibe review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Powerful tool to monitor employee hapiness in real time"

What do you like best?

Instant results of employee surveys, presented in a clear manner. Extensive reporting.

Surveys are very brief and do not take up a lot of employees' time.

What do you dislike?

Not localized in my language, no option to provide translation. Although our employees do speak English, answering survey questions in your second language is sometimes challenging, some of the questions are not understood.

We are giving our employees a way to communicate their views on the workplace anonimously and regularly.

We can react to employee concerns instantly.

It improves the company culture by giving employees a real influence on what is going on in the workplace.

It forced supervisors to provide feedback to employees on regular basis

Officevibe review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"It allows me to be connected to my teams insights anonymously. "

What do you like best?

Since the system is anonymous, they provide real true feedback resulting in true insights. This information is actionable. .

What do you dislike?

The frequency of questions is quite often. Also, the review of content is often busy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool gives you a great opportunity to get a quality read on your teams mindset and moral level. Criticalnis asking the right questions.

It allows me to get a good read on moral and culture of my group.

Officevibe review by Kat H.
Kat H.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

The ability for staff to be open and honest through anonymity

What do you dislike?

Some categories could use more explanation when reviewing results

Staff satisfaction and areas of weakness we might not have been aware of.

Officevibe review by Zach G.
Zach G.

"Not super detailed, but gets the job done painlessly"

What do you like best?

How easy/painless those pulse surveys are

What do you dislike?

The user interface for viewing/managing reports is slow, clunky, unclear and unintuitive.

Managing/monitoring morale and places for us to focus on cultural improvement.

Officevibe review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"OfficeVibe - Great way to keep a pulse on your organization"

What do you like best?

Anonymity allows employees to be honest

What do you dislike?

Would love better ability to see response

It is easy to see improvements in key areas, or identify an area needing focus.

Officevibe review by Robin C.
Robin C.

"Manager"

What do you like best?

The anonymous feedback it greatfull and make a diffrence in our company

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of details a lack of information

Engagment

Put in place some new process

Officevibe review by David B.
David B.

"Easy and powerful "

What do you like best?

Immensely insightful despite very low effort required to manage or use it. Perfect!

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to export results for multiple teams to produce monthly reports.

The ultimate question for me is: "What can I do to make this a better place to work at?" You could otherwise call it engagement or culture. But that bigger, simpler question is what it's all about.

Administrator in Internet

"Helpful if your leadership team makes a commitment to using it "

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and asks questions that help you gauge employee happiness in many different areas. It's easy to see metrics that tell you which area could use improvements and see trends over time.

What do you dislike?

We use the slack integration, and that can be a little pervasive at times. But really, there's not much to dislike about the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your leadership team has all bought in and knows how to address anonymous complaints

Employee engagement and happiness is something that we care about greatly, and utilizing Officevibe has helped with that greatly as we are able to address issues that employees would not have told us about normally.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Love the transparency and clarity that OfficeVibe provides."

What do you like best?

Love the transparency and clarity that OfficeVibe provides.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that I don't like about officevibe

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. It's great

I like the fact that is an easy to use platform that only requires seconds out of the team member's day. It is also great that everyone's ideas are in one place. I also like the fact that we can quantify satisfaction.

Officevibe review by Leslie K.
Leslie K.

"Insightful and immediate "

What do you like best?

Instantly gauge what matters most to team

What do you dislike?

Email / alert overload. Would like a summary less frequently.

Employee wellness and engagement. Knowing where to put energy.

Officevibe review by User in Internet

"first time user"

What do you like best?

Quick insights and visualisation, it is easy to read and to followup upon.

What do you dislike?

Pace is high, very in the moment answers, resulting in people replying with less enthusiasm and detail. Also, when things are tough you see it back immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth

My team is in stormy weather, officevibe gives the weekly check i need to see if executionplan to better weather is workinh

Officevibe review by Frederic B.
Frederic B.

"Good feedback loop"

What do you like best?

Officevibe gives me an instant view on the pulse of the office, employee satisfaction. It also gives the team a way to voice up their frustrations in Ann anonymous way.

What do you dislike?

We had a few bugs in the user interface but they are now fixed

Wealth of info for our HR dept so we can get better with our work culture and environment.

Officevibe review by Nancy E.
Nancy E.

"Newbie to Office Vibe"

What do you like best?

The User interface of the plaform is very appealing and I think that because of that people have adopted the product well. We also like the weekly short questionnaire it sends out.

What do you dislike?

We like everything for the time being. We haven't used the product long enough to identify dislikes.

Problem: Organisation culture.

Benefits: Insight to areas of improvements.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services

"Great way to "keep your finger on the pulse" of our Team."

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Does not take long which is really important when we want feedback from our field team. Love the feedback/response.

What do you dislike?

We've complaints re. the redundancy of questions. Need to improve reporting so reports can be sent directly from OV to all employees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create monthly reports, downloading all the feedback--good, bad, and weird and send it out to everyone (include your response to any suggestions),

Improving work/life balance for field team! Office teams have great culture, but hard to provide to field. OV has helped us implement concrete, employee-generated ideas.

Officevibe review by User

"Great way to get team pulse"

What do you like best?

Rapid turn around through weekly surveys

Light weight and configurable frequency

Ability to respond to feedback, so respondents know they are being heard

Trends on various measured factors

What do you dislike?

Some interfaces aren't very intuitive, and I have experienced some inconsistencies in reporting occasionally.

Ensuring we are able to head in the right direction when it comes to employee happiness.

Officevibe review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick and useful"

What do you like best?

Short questions and even shorter answers - all in all not too cumbersome. This makes a very big difference in comparison to other tools.

What do you dislike?

Not much actually - I find this to be another opportunity to get relevant feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should at least try it. Brings a breath of fresh air to the office (and I mean it).

First and foremost - feedback loop, both for problems and benefits

Another one is that the anonymity it provides allows to address more delicate matters, which provides a higher level of comfort for all employees.

Officevibe review by User in Internet

"Used it as an employee, feel as though Hr is listening"

What do you like best?

I like that it is weekly questions and it is not too long of a survey where it gets tedious.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the questions can be repetitive throughout the weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go into the program with the intent to seriously consider their employees' feelings and requests.

I feel as though my voice can be heard through the additional comment section.

Officevibe review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to grab qualitative feedback."

What do you like best?

Anonymity is key when it comes to providing feedback, especially when asking sensitive questions that can be critical to making decisions. Integration with Slack as a way to get the feedback is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the options that are presented don't represent the full spectrum of possible answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that departments with a small number of people are siloed, so that their feedback can truly remain as anonymous.

Helps provide a portal for feedback that otherwise may not be realized.

Officevibe review by Administrator

"Very useful for the office"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that employees feel confident and are not shy to share their opinion because it's anonymous.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. But it would be nice to be able to answer employee's question anonymously.

People felt we needed to reward them more and that feedback helped us implement new things.

Officevibe review by User

"Great tool to get feedback from employees"

What do you like best?

I really like the constant follow up to the way the employees fell about they work experience, including their relation ship whit their managers and the company

What do you dislike?

So far my experience with office vibe is very good, still I didn't fund something that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Office vibe is a great tool for your Company

It's been really useful en my case, because allow me to know what parts of my leadership need's to be improve and also know if I need to work in some areas whit and specific employee

Officevibe review by Richard E.
Richard E.

"Easy to use and visually nice "

What do you like best?

random questions generated on random days

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it is really anonymous - it says it is but is Big Brother actually watching?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty sure the trial is free so give it a go

We use it to get a real-time view of the vibe around the business and we can act on anything that crops up

Officevibe review by Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education
Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education

"Admin user for a 50 million dollar organization: Director level with 6 management direct reports"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the tool and the variety of articles which are provided. The comments provided by my managers has allowed me to ask better questions and open new communication channels to improve communication. We also leverage many of your articles which allows for deeper conversations among my management staff.

What do you dislike?

While I don't always agree with some of your recommended approaches, I am in alignment with about 75%.

Improving management and leadership skills in a developing management team.

Officevibe review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"A good way to consistently measure team engagement and receive 360 feedback"

What do you like best?

The anonymous feedback gives employees a safe feeling to write down what is on their mind, without retailiation.

What do you dislike?

At times I feel like the engagement score is not calculated accurately. For example, I may see (10) positive remarks in a row, but overall engagement may drop in that same week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest choosing the 'every 2 week' survey option, as the weekly survey tends to wear on employees. They think they are answering "the same thing" all the time.

Employee engagement is important to me, and I wanted to create a full 360 feedback organization that is completely transparent. OfficeVibe has helped in our efforts

Officevibe review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Office Vibe provides quick feedback"

What do you like best?

I like how short the surveys are and that I can get feedback right away.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the comparisons for our company week over week aren't quite accurate.

We are currently testing it out for our office, so we haven't realized any benefits yet (too new).

Officevibe review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"A fun way to review the workplace!"

What do you like best?

The images! Super fun how they change, especially with the sliding scales, really makes you excited to take them each week!

What do you dislike?

Recently the look has changed where it is only a white background and lack of images. The images/ people's faces made it fun and I miss that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it- it's a great service!

Keeping a positive work culture!

Officevibe review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great tool to compliment Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

It gives a week by week insight to staff and how they feel. each dept reviews this and uses it as part of their one to one meetings.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality is a bit basic but as Officevibe is frequently being improved the functionality is getting better with each update. Also the inactive users is not always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool helps to understand how staff are feeling - sometimes its easier to answer a questionnaire than say face to face. Your can start to understand trends.

Employee feedback and engagement. Some staff feel more at ease answering questionnaires rather than raise issues face to face.

Officevibe review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Company Feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that it's anonymous, it means more people will respond honestly.

What do you dislike?

I wish the questions were more in-depth. Week after week I feel like I'm answering the same questions over and over again, just worded differently.

many of the suggestions left by the employees have been implemented.

Officevibe review by Vincent C.
Vincent C.

"A nice innovation"

What do you like best?

A few unsual but useful questions and often forgotten by HR. Usuable both in english and french.

What do you dislike?

Too few questions, getting repetitive after a few weeks. The face recognition game is nice the first time, but just annoying now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try if for just a few months, make custom questions

HR as more information