Oktopost

Oktopost is a Social Media Marketing Platform designed for professional B2B marketers

Work for Oktopost?

Learning about Oktopost?

Oktopost Reviews

Ask Oktopost a Question
Showing 56 Oktopost reviews
Oktopost review by <span>Anna H.</span>
Anna H.

"Oktopost - a social share tool that WORKS for big accounts!"

What do you like best?

In our company, we manage 11 different brands and we do it all through Oktopost. We've added about 35 profiles between our 11 brands with accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Creating social media posts and sharing them on all these channels is easier than it ever was on Hootsuite. There are almost no marketing tools out there that accommodate our complex business model, but Oktopost does it with flying colors. It also has great analytics that you can filter to see each brand and each channel, or the overall health of your account. You can see how many posts you sent, how many engagements were created, down to clicks and conversions. You can integrate with Google Analytics to set goals and you can see your top performing posts. Lots of great features. You can even use Oktopost as an internal employee advocacy tool that is really easy to use for your employees to share your company posts - and includes a leaderboard for incentive (though the employee advocacy tool is an extra cost).

What do you dislike?

Our accounts do disconnect quite frequently, and we have to re-connect them to post through Oktopost. I also wish it had Instagram.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems a little pricey at first look but is worth the money and blows competition out of the water when it comes to social media management for large organizations.

Oktopost is great for our social media needs, between posting on our many MANY accounts and giving us analytics on our posts. I also loved the employee advocacy tool when we had it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oktopost
Oktopost review by <span>Lacey M.</span>
Lacey M.

"BEST B2B social listening tool for analytics, reporting, and posting"

What do you like best?

The in-depth reporting is absolutely the best! If you're part of a data-driven marketing team that needs to prove the value of social and track conversions down to the dollar, Oktopost is absolutely the best. Also, the UX/UI is amazing! We do not have a dedicated social media person and the ease of use of this product is a top reason we chose Oktopost.

What do you dislike?

Any needs that haven't been met are usually based on the specific social platform not playing nice with others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a social media strategy, and want to truly get something out of it, use Oktopost.

For the first time, we are tracking inbound conversions from social media. Those previously were being attributed to organic or direct traffic, which was taking away from our efforts. Now we can track the customer journey and better understand social engagement with our content. Also, looks like our social engagement is best-in-class...that's been an amazing stat to share with leadership.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Oktopost review by <span>Mario B.</span>
Mario B.

"Oktopost is a must buy for any B2B Social Marketer"

What do you like best?

Awesome Social Media Management tool. Advocacy and Analytics are great, and we are tracking conversions and revenue attribution to social, and loading it directly into our Marketing Automation. Just excellent!

What do you dislike?

I used to miss having a Customer Service function within the tool, but they pretty recently released that service too, so it is pretty much all I need (and more)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would clearly give it a go

I wasn't able to truly recognize the impact of social upon our pipeline generation. Now, however, I can track if a Sales Accepted Lead today came to our database after a form fill out really got to know us through a social post in tweeter that one of our advocates sent 2 months ago. We are also doubling social engagement numbers since we are putting Social Advocacy in place.

Oktopost review by <span>Kaitlyn M.</span>
Kaitlyn M.

"Easy to Use & Effective"

What do you like best?

Oktopost has all the typical features you would expect to see in a social media management & analytics tool. But the one feature that stands out that has been very useful for my team and I has been the campaign tracking. We are able to tag all related messages to a campaign, see the individual calendar for those messages, and later assess the performance with the campaign analytics tab.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more app integrations and small features that Hootsuite has, but in the end those are more "nice to have", not make or break it features, and I know that Oktopost is actively improving their platform to satisfy their customers.

One major benefit has been the social conversion tracking. It helps our company measure the impact of social messages and learn more about how social is a part of our marketing funnel.

Oktopost review by <span>Aly N.</span>
Aly N.

"Well-rounded—in experience and service."

What do you like best?

It conglomerates the platforms I'm working on into one space, which is such a headache reliever. They also have some of the best customer service I've experienced from an online vendor in a while. Updates are frequent, questions are answered, and social media is handled. Can't get much better than that!

What do you dislike?

There's not much you can do within the platforms, themselves, from Oktopost, which is kind of a bummer sometimes. I don't really mind it (especially not enough to stop using it), but it'd be cool to be able to go deeper within the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! And if you have any questions, reach out to their CS. They're super helpful.

By assembling all the platforms I'm posting and linking to in one space, it minimizes the possibility that I may neglect one or forget something, etc. It's really convenient and makes part of my job a lot easier.

Oktopost review by <span>David R.</span>
David R.

"Excellent Social Media Management Platform"

What do you like best?

Oktopost makes it incredibly easy to schedule, view and analyze social media activity across all major engagement networks. Utilizing the content sourcing tool, along with an intuitive campaign structure, allows the user to fully understand what messaging is working and replicate success. Analytics reports are easy to understand and batch all networks together for a complete view of all activity. The added Marketo integration gives you more insight into what messaging resonates with your prospects and customers, allowing you to tailor the best messages for the highest intent audience.

What do you dislike?

The tagging feature could use some refining - you can tag on a campaign level, but not a post level. This means if a campaign includes many different types of content, you can't split down the analytics to a view that makes sense. However the team is very open to suggestions and incorporate feedback into future releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your automated marketing systems are included in integrations. Those benefits take Oktopost from a nice management solution to a powerhouse.

Audience targeting, detailed analytics, and consistent access to external content.

Oktopost review by <span>Priscilla Y.</span>
Priscilla Y.

"Second job using this platform!"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly Oktopost is. The interface is nice and you can have a multitude of accounts and users.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a small lag or at least sometimes a not so great response to trying to tag a person/company on social media through Oktopost. I would like to see some improvement there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely user-friendly and worth learning to use!

Through Oktopost, my entire organization is able to use the platform and it really makes things easier to be able to see what everyone is posting all in one place.

Oktopost review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

"Oktopost improving social media posting and analytics "

What do you like best?

I like that you can differentiate the campaigns by color - my company has many types of group like magazines to conferences and it keeps us in line.

What do you dislike?

That we can not upload videos. only photos, and it would be great to have that capibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better then sprout social and hootesuite - so if you are wanting to amp up your social efficiency, try okotopost

Posting on different social media accounts and campaigns

Oktopost review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product for Employee Advocacy"

What do you like best?

I love their calendar and scheduling feature. Each campaign is color coded and you can drag/drop the posts from day to day to fill your schedule. This has been a great product for us for our employee advocacy program. Very easy for our employees to set up and start sharing awesome content.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see this product develop a stronger listener tool that collects comments/likes from posts not shared through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is fantastic. You can tell their team wants you to succeed and that really set them apart for me, from the competition

Employee advocacy. Have already seen a huge increase in engagement due to advocacy.

Oktopost review by User in Computer Software

"Makes organizing social posts easy and quick"

What do you like best?

I love being able to schedule my company's social media each Monday for the entire week. Also, the content section is a great place for me to find stories to post if we are struggling to find content. I can easily see the streams in each of my platforms so that I know throughout the day what is being posted and when it goes live. Seeing these side by side helps to maintain my online strategy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that as of now, you can't tag a business or a person on facebook through the application. Also, it would be nice to have the social analytics show up on the calendar so I can see what times of day/days of the week are best for posting right from the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that all of your social platforms integrate well with the software and for what your company needs are related to social media marketing and your digital marketing strategy.

Social advertising and awareness. Also, gaining a loyal following.

Oktopost review by <span>Natalie M.</span>
Natalie M.

"Great product for easy social media scheduling!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the autoposter within the different campaigns. I love being able to create different posts and have the auto poster automatically fill in the gaps. I also love the calendar view for easy visual scheduling.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that all notifications don't trickle directly into Oktopost. I would like to have that be my one platform to operate from. Instead, I have to still go to my separate profiles to view any mentions, likes, comments, messages, etc. I would also LOVE for Oktopost to create a HubSpot integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel like I have barely grazed the surface, but I love it. If you are a visual person like I am, I need an easy-to-understand scheduling method, and I've found that with Oktopost. It's easy to use, easy to understand, and great for those smaller businesses who have one person doing all their social. This tool makes it possible!

I save so much time using a program like Oktopost. I am responsible for 7 twitter accounts, in addition to our Google+, LinkedIn, and Facebook page. Having one easy-to-use tool to run all my scheduling is amazing.

Oktopost review by <span>Jenny D.</span>
Jenny D.

"Oktopost for small B2B"

What do you like best?

I like being able to house all my publishing and listening under one roof. Oktopost also had some link preview editing capabilities before Facebook did. Plus, the Oktopost support staff is great, and I've been consistently impressed with how quickly they roll out great updates.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be difficult to navigate at times, especially for new users. It would also be better if I could engage more within the platform, and interact with Facebook's ad manager (for boosted posts) without leaving Oktopost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're just starting out looking for a social media management system, and need to learn the ropes, Oktopost is a great place to get started. It'll introduce you to all the key aspects of an SMMS, and help you streamline your workflows, without sacrificing the quality of your content presentation.

Weighty workflows, lack of listening & engagement. We've used the listening streams to greatly improve our Twitter presence, and our relationships with influencers.

Oktopost review by <span>Brittany M.</span>
Brittany M.

"Oktopost makes B2B social easier!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things I like best - where should I start!? First, the ability to schedule posts by campaign make tracking social data super easy. I can quickly track by campaign to see which efforts are producing the best results. Which leads me into the analytics dashboard. It's in an easy-to-read format and gives impactful data from a B2B view point. Other platforms get hung up on impressions and new followers, which are great for B2C companies growing their networks. For B2B, those metrics aren't as important as seeing which messaging is resonating and how many click throughs and conversions we're getting. We have also integrated Oktopost with our Marketo instance and seeing the conversions is a highlight.

And how can I forget the Oktopost board?! Engaging the social army within my organization has been great!

What do you dislike?

I would benefit from the ability to change a posts campaign. There are times when I'm scheduling many posts at once and if I forget to select the campaign, there is no way to change it unless you copy the post, delete it and then repost it - so annoying and not feasible on a large scale.

Another challenge I've seen is in social media monitoring. I would love to get more insight on how I can leverage Oktopost for this because it isn't as intuitive as other platforms I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool that has so many benefits and I can't even begin to list my favorites because there are so many

Having real insight in our social trends allows me to make more informed decisions on the content we're putting out there and how it is resonating with our audience. This valuable information tells a story of the impact social has on our pipeline. More traffic to the website means more leads and we can see how those flow through the funnel.

Oktopost review by <span>Derek C.</span>
Derek C.

"So much potential, but not quite strong enough from a UI perspective"

What do you like best?

No one does what Oktopost does. To have a single, flexible portal to manage multiple social accounts and quickly deploy messages is a godsend. I've used HootSuite and it's clear that Oktopost goes beyond a "Twitter-centric" social marketing approach. The conversion tracking (based on a successful landing page campaign) is also very valuable to demonstrate to management the importance of maintaining a social presence.

What do you dislike?

The UI is clunky and immature, particularly the bulk upload function which is super critical for a "low impact" management approach. Workflow is clunky as well.

I was looking to essentially schedule 2 weeks of updates at a time to back fill the occasional news items that happen ad hoc. This process is clumsily realized especially when it comes to uploading Twitter posts. You can do it all in Excel, but you have to constantly remember the strange rules around what characters are allowed (no Unicode or quotes), when to include descriptions and titles (always, even if the documentation says not), and Twitter messages have a completely different set of rules.

While the conversion data is important, it doesn't go far enough only telling you the location of the person converting, not the actual identities.

The social monitoring tools (i.e. comments and responses) is also clunky.

It's also kinda pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write down the workflow you need to maintain and do it religiously. Ignore the documentation.

I have been able to maintain an ongoing stream of content and it's great to associate posts with actual campaigns. No other tool does that. It's definitely B2B focused and that's critical.

Oktopost review by <span>Noa D.</span>
Noa D.

"Helpful, beautiful and smart"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, the reporting tool and how easy and transparent it makes my social sharing. I also love that Oktopost are constantly improving the experience, always on the lookout for new features and tweaking existing features. Their customer support is impeccable and the UX is designed smartly, to allow every possible perspective of social sharing. Keep on the good work, guys!

What do you dislike?

Adding other dates for sharing posts could be a bit more elegant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I've tried Hootsuite as well (in additional to Buffer) and Oktopost is by far the most comfortable and wide-ranged tool for social sharing.

Time, time, time. I no longer need to waste time on the different networks, struggling with different and constantly changing interfaces, More importantly - I don't need to be sharing my content on the networks around the clock, at optimal time-per-network. Oktopost takes care of that for me. And the icing on the cake - I've got all my social analytics in one place now, it is SO much easier to calculate ROI and decide where our energy is best spent.

Oktopost review by <span>Claudia P.</span>
Claudia P.

"User friendly and helpful"

What do you like best?

Easy to use once you figure it out, helps to have all the analytics in one place so it's less manual reporting to pull numbers

What do you dislike?

initial learning curve - wish there was a tutorial or quick overview upon first log-in that explained what each of the tabs contained. Also don't like how you can't assign a scheduled post to a different campaign without completely deleting it and doing a new post from scratch.

It's helped to spread the wealth so to speak among our team members when it comes to getting more people involved in our social actions. Having the conversion tracking as an option will be helpful in the future to convincing executives of the ROI power of social media.

Oktopost review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Innovators in Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

I've been working in social media space for about 10 years and have used other products, but this one has been by far the best for my needs in scheduling posts. My favorite part of this tool . . . well there are two, is that it adds on the UTM code for you rather than having to manually create these tactic URLs and that you can manage posts within campaigns. So when you're clients need data for a specific campaign, it's very easy to extract the data rather than trying to merge various sources together and then self identify posts.

In addition to the functionality of the tool, the company itself is constantly asking how to improve the tool and wants to hear from their customer.

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like about the tool is that I can't export scheduled posts and send to clients. I typically do a screencap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is really no reason not to use Oktopost. It's extremely powerful and has so much potential moving forward.

Oktopost has saved us a great deal of time and resources as compared to the tools we used in the past.

Oktopost review by User in Computer Software

"Great social platform! "

What do you like best?

The analytics dashboard for this software is great. It can show as much or as little as you'd like. We also really love the employee advocacy part. It really helps our employees easily share information from our company.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't embed videos through Oktopost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the ability to embed video from Oktopost to your social media channels. We also get a lot of requests for instagram so the ability for instagram posting would be nice.

We use Oktopost for all of our social media. It's helped us to improve social postings and track what works and what doesn't. We are able to see the best time to post and some of the best verbiage to use that works best.

Oktopost review by <span>Jeroen R.</span>
Jeroen R.

"Excellent, User Friendly and Innovative social media management tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, continuous development of new functionality, does what is promises to do, geo targeting functionality, lead integration

What do you dislike?

No able of using different timezones per user, expensive employ advocacy add-on

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a user friendly tool to manage your Social Media campaigns, but you are not willingly to have a long learning curve, implementation cycle, Oktopost is the tool to choose for.

We are a global company, with 7 marketing departments. To align the use of our Social Media campaigns, and at the same time use geo targeting, we use Oktopost. The results are that we can work as a team, but at the same time adjust our communications to our local audiences.

Oktopost review by <span>Ryan S.</span>
Ryan S.

"Love Oktopost for Easy Scheduling, Finding Content and Tracking Conversions"

What do you like best?

My three favorite things about Oktopost are:

1 - The ease of scheduling posts to my various social media platforms

2 - The content feeds which allow me to pick different topics and have content related to those topics displayed so I can share on social media

3 - The conversion tracking, which shows me which content is converting (i.e. people are clicking it and then end up buying from my site) and helps me make better decisions about what content to share in the future to maximize conversions on my site.

What do you dislike?

Just a few features I'd like introduced, such as the ability to change the campaign a message is posted to after I've created the message. Also would like the ability to create okt.to tracking links without having to post to social media.

Saving time by having not having to search all over for content (Oktopost content feeds delivers the content I'm looking for right to my dashboard). Improving conversions by knowing which content converts best and delivering more of that content to my followers.

Oktopost review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"using oktopost for about 6 months to schedule posts for our company's social media pages"

What do you like best?

The recommendation engine that suggests content to curate, based on previous posts that you've shared. I like how its accuracy increases as you use it.

Also, your customer support is awesome. Jen Gutman has been very helpful, always offering useful advice, responding promptly to my questions and sending me the links to her webinars which I never seem to manage to attend :")

What do you dislike?

The discrepancies in analytics data, between oktopost & each page's built in analytics. Also, it would be great if you could collect more data besides reach and engagement (demographics & more details on behaviour)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business has a small social media team and many pages, groups etc to manage, oktopost is a great idea, saving you a lot of time on content curation, performance tracking and post scheduling.

We haven't been using oktopost to its full potential, because our management decided that, for the time being, we should only share our own content, from our blog & website, and we don’t get to create new articles, case studies etc. very often because we're a bit understaffed for now - our marketing department consist of myself and a part-time designer :) occasionally, my technical colleagues can find the time to write an article, but that still requires some editing / rewriting on my part.

The main benefit we've realized thanks to oktopost was easy post scheduling (this is really useful since i have to juggle multiple marketing roles and end up working weird hours - sometimes i can only find the time for social media at 11 PM - 1 AM so i really need a tool that will post automatically & that can be set to an hour when our audience is actually online) + saving a lot of time with social media management. when we'll be able to share more content, the curation engine will save us even more time that we would have spent researching relevant articles.

Oktopost review by <span>Caitlin D.</span>
Caitlin D.

"Fantastic B2B Social Media Tool!"

What do you like best?

Oktopost aggregates all my B2B social media needs into one platform. I love that I have the ability to set up and track campaigns through the tool, which allows me to apply a content/messaging themed lens across channels. Also, the in-app support function is great, and the team behind it is very responsive and knowledgeable. Overall a great solution for B2B marketers looking to take their social media to the next level!

What do you dislike?

When I first started using Oktopost, I was disappointed that they didn't report on audience size/growth for any of the platforms, but the product team actually ended up building in this functionality this summer. Needless to say I was a very happy camper when they introduced that new feature.

Being able to track campaigns was a really important feature for us when we were evaluating social media solutions. The fact that we can do this in Oktopost is really what makes the tool shine in my opinion. The analytics capabilities of the tool in general just keep getting better and better with each product update, so I don't have to login into 5 different platforms to put together a comprehensive report on how social as a lead gen channel is doing—I have Oktopost for that.

Oktopost review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Great B2B social media tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to calculate ROI and connection with our marketing automation and CRM tools

What do you dislike?

Advocacy features are still young. Doesn't support Instagram or YouTube

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation is difficult especially with tags you need to set on the website,

Employee advocates on social media have increased. We can now connect people in our CRM who have filled in a form on our website from social media post. We can also do this with the retail side of our business.

Oktopost review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Oktopost makes my life as a social media marketer so much easier"

What do you like best?

I love having everything in one place: my publishing calendar, analytics across accounts, employee advocacy, and backlog of posts.

What do you dislike?

There are some bugs throughout the system (e.g. in uploading a picture, it sometimes shows the file name) but I believe Okto is ironing those out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a trial! Once you switch, you'll never want to go back.

It solves my problem with managing multiple social media accounts to simplify the whole process.

Oktopost review by <span>Rene C.</span>
Rene C.

"Oktopost love"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The scheduling tool allows me to post just about anything (expect photos to LinkedIn - darn you LinkedIn). The Employee Advocacy board makes social sharing so easy for our staff the word is spreading and they are clamoring to get a seat. It's created a competition! They say social sharing has never been easier and they're competing amongst themselves to top the leaderboard.

What do you dislike?

I can't post photos on LinkedIn through the platform and I can't tag pages in Facebook. When I do those actions I have to do them natively. The sign up / account linking has been a bit quirky for several staffers.

We are driving thousands more page views to our website through our social channels and our staff are networking socially more than ever. They're pleased with marketing for finally finding a solution to get staff sharing on social media.

Oktopost review by <span>Samson K.</span>
Samson K.

"Oktopost Review - SuccessFlow"

What do you like best?

Oktopost is a great platform for B2B companies. The software allows you to track the social journey of a lead from initial engagement all the way to conversion. The easy to use interface allows for quick on boarding and the regular updates keep the platform current and relevant.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to fault with Oktopost. It is a fast moving tool with lots of new features - it would be great to see more frequent tutorials on the latest and greatest features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oktopost it a great all around tool which would be useful for any B2B organisation to manage their social media.

Oktopost provides a stable platform that we use for our clients on an agency arrangement. The tool has interesting features including content curation and social listening which really help us with the daily operations we undertake on our client accounts.

Oktopost review by <span>Priya M.</span>
Priya M.

"Great tool for team social media management!"

What do you like best?

Streams feature, where you can keep track of mentions, RT's, likes, buzzwords, etc. on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Plus. This is especially great for our team as we're keeping tabs on what key managers on our team in different markets are saying to make sure our messages are aligned globally. Also love the being able to set up different campaigns which are color coordinated on the universal calendar, so our marketers can keep track of how much noise each campaign is getting and know at a glance where we need to add more.

What do you dislike?

If anything, I would love to see more social analytics

Managing a consistent social media presence amongst a team of marketers working in various markets. Oktopost has helped us maintain the same message globally in a very quick and easy way.

Oktopost review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Oktopost is a fantastic tool for social campaigns and management"

What do you like best?

The campaign-centric approach makes deploying campaigns fast and effective. The ability to filter analytics data by campaign and/or campaign tag is excellent and provides access to metrics and ROI data instantly.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little high, but happy to pay a slight premium for such an excellent product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch with their team and ask questions directly. They were extremely helpful and gave us advice and support all the way through our trial.

Rapid deployment of many, smaller campaigns can be very difficult without a tool like this. Oktopost allows us to remove many of our previous bottlenecks, such as campaign-specific reporting and reducing employee time spent getting things running. This means our team has more time available to work on everything else.

Oktopost review by <span>Lorne F.</span>
Lorne F.

"Great platform for social media management!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use with the calendar and account syncing make social media management a breeze with OkToPost.

I would recommend anyone looking for a better solution for social management to check out OkToPost as they have a great team and the backend is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find anything to dislike, but if I had to quarrel I would say the price point could be lower to be better competitively with other social media platforms (ie. hootsuite)

Automation of social media postings allows for more time to work on higher level tasks for our clients as well as internally.

Oktopost review by <span>Mikhail K.</span>
Mikhail K.

"Advanced Social Media Management"

What do you like best?

Advocacy feature, automated UTM codes, multiple campaigns

What do you dislike?

Not beeing able to pull and insert videos and photos from media library on social media

Automated UTM links help use track every visitor and calculate ROI.

Oktopost review by User in Computer Software

"Good platform for B2B companies, but improvements could be made."

What do you like best?

The calendar view gives a good overview, which helps our teams collaborate and helps us understand our follower experience.

What do you dislike?

I can't tag multiple metadata tags per post, so it's difficult to slice and dice metrics. There also isn't workflow built into the app, like a lot of social platforms are moving to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tagging functions aren't fully fleshed out. You can't tag a lot of metadata to each post in order to slice and dice metrics. However, the ease of use is excellent and the calendar view is very helpful.

We have several teams collaborate on our social media, so it helps separate our efforts into campaigns and view a high-level calendar overview of what will be hitting our audiences each day/week/month.

Oktopost review by <span>Andrew J. C.</span>
Andrew J. C.

"Essential Social Platform for B2B on a Budget."

What do you like best?

Oktopost is a remarkably beefed up tool for its price tag, yet with all it can do, the interface is incredibly easy to navigate and the learning curve is very small.

I'm an enormous fan of the ability to create a variety of messaging and house it all in dedicated campaigns. Makes report much simpler but also more powerful as I'm able to slice/dice data in a variety of creative ways.

I also rely heavily on Oktopost's "Message Assets" feature, which houses all content posted to social, making it easy to reuse when relevant, without continually recreating the same content.

What do you dislike?

The browser extensions could be a bit more powerful. I use Buffer for my personal social and have come to rely on the ease of highlighting text or an image and sending that right to my queue.

However, the Oktopost extension does have some features others do not, such as the ability to tag content in campaigns, schedule multiple posts of the same message, and also to use GIFs as images.

The problems I initially set out to solve were saving time creating social posts and also a better single view of my social content for later reporting. Oktopost has certainly freed me to focus on other tasks beyond scheduling social media posts. Their analytics have helped me optimize the quantity, quality and timing of my social posts as well and we have seen a rise in all social metrics I care about since using the tool. Next, I plan to use their CRM/Marketing Automation integrations to begin measuring social's impact on lead generation and eventually revenue.

Oktopost review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid product, very responsive support"

What do you like best?

Oktopost does everything you would expect and need from a social sharing platform. They are always quickly improving their product and their support is extremely responsive. Integration to Salesfusion.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't a whole lot I don't like about Oktopost. My role is more administrative and reporting focused, so i'm not in the weeds where there might be more frustrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right, the tool is great, and support is awesome!

We needed a strong social tool that integrated with Salesfusion. Oktopost was the perfect fit.

Oktopost review by <span>Viveka v.</span>
Viveka v.

"THIS is the scheduling service I finally landed on."

What do you like best?

The User Interface is SO EASY to use. I have tried numerous scheduling tools: Hootsuite, Buffer and many others. They all function well, but the user-interface that Oktopost uses is exactly what I would have designed myself for myself. It also works brilliantly with LinkedIn, is easy for my assistants to use, give me great feedback re: campaigns, had great reporting, and works well with 3rd party apps I use (like GoToWebinar) to track conversion. I love it. Oh - and the Chrome extension works GREAT too.

What do you dislike?

Its not the cheapest software - but to me its worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You might was well try it out. I expect you will be a convert like me!

I am VERY active on social media- I always have content to share - and some of the other apps are a nightmare . I also manage other people's content and sharing and Oktopost makes it easy and efficient which saves me time and money. I recently had my assistant schedule some affiliate content - which brought in about 4K in profits. I wouldn't have even have done it if Oktopost wasn't so easy to use. And it trumps everyone when it comes to sharing on LinkedIn.

Oktopost review by <span>Paige M.</span>
Paige M.

"Unrivaled Social Media Marketing Platform "

What do you like best?

Oktopost is an SMB marketers dream. Imagine having a single-dashboard where you can publish &schedule posts [including video & images] across multiple social channels, you can monitor feeds and identify highly relevant conversations to engage with, you can feed in content from third party websites to readily share with your networks, and you can track lead conversions easily in the system with a simple tracking code.

Social lead conversion is very important to me and to be able to see the conversions from each campaign & channel in an easy to view platform makes reporting all that much simpler. Likes are nice, but leads are better, and Oktopost makes this possible!

Also, the uber-intuitive dashboard makes navigating the system a cinch. Zero-training was needed [I literally purchased the platform in the morning, had a 30 minute intro call and was up and running from there -- no questions asked].

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike here -- If I was to dislike something -- the only thing I could think of is that sometimes when inputting a URL it won't grab the image off the page, which means we have to do a work around and upload the image in our media library and pull a URL and then input into the Oktopost platform. All very minor....

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have for any social marketing team looking to do more with less -- Create campaigns that generate leads and drive revenue with Oktopost.

The challenge as a social media marketer is proving the ROI to the C-suite. Well, that is a thing of the past with Oktopost. Today, our social media team can attribute leads and revenue back to specific social campaigns and channels. We know what campaigns perform and convert and we know which ones don't. All very valuable when running a multi-channel social media campaign. In addition, we can now leverage the Oktopost and Act-On integration to pull in social activity and use that data to optimize lead nurturing and scoring; ultimately helping to enhance our social lead conversion.

Oktopost review by User in Computer Software

"The Only Option for B2B Social Media"

What do you like best?

There are three thinks that make Oktopost irreplaceable in my workflow:

- Campaigns: We run campaigns around different topics for different internal stakeholders and individually report on each of those including solid lead and ROI tracking.

- The Marketo integration registers lead behavior in Munchkin and shows what they consume–even for third party content!

- The employee advocacy board is seamlessly integrated into the social platform. Empower the whole company to be social (and get rich analytics on it) right from my existing workflow. Couldn't be easier.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of things. Can't think of anything actually.

Running campaigns for different stakeholders and reporting individually on those efforts including leads generated and ROI.

Oktopost review by <span>Chasity G.</span>
Chasity G.

"Great Start With Room to Grow"

What do you like best?

I like that Oktopost does not bombard my inbox by sending too much

What do you dislike?

Not all of the articles capture my interest. Potentially have a sign up form that allows consumers to pick their topic preferences

I work in marketing & am always looking for new content & inspiration. I enjoy subscribing to helpful newsletters & connecting on social media, creating an education community among marketers.

Oktopost review by <span>Clare A.</span>
Clare A.

"Excellent Tool for B2B Marketing"

What do you like best?

It saves me so much time! It would take me forever to manually write and publish messages across all the LinkedIn groups - plus Twitter, Facebook & Google+. With Oktopost, you can write the message once and schedule it across multiple groups within a matter of minutes. It's also very useful to be able to post on behalf of my colleagues to their LinkedIn groups. It's much more powerful when messages come from the product experts but it can be difficult to convince them to be socially engaged. Oktopost solves this problem as I can just write on their behalf. Separating marketing into initiatives into campaigns makes it much easier to track the results.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to post from Oktopost on Google + groups - not just the profile page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth it!!

I work for a startup so we need to do a lot of work without so many resources. Oktopost helps me do double the work in less than half the time. It's easy for me to get the word out about our solutions across the social networks & engage with the right people online. I'm sure that people think our marketing department is twice its actual size because we're so active online!

Oktopost review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Oktopost is super useful."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to measure analytics for campaigns easily across multiple accounts.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a mobile app is a little bit of a bummer (especially since LinkedIn on mobile is the worst), but I know they are working to fix this.

I've seen an increase in support in my role, from being able to submit more detailed analytics (awesome!)

Oktopost review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Efficient social management"

What do you like best?

The ability to automatically add on UTM tracking code is a big time saver. The board functionality, and post it again feature are also big time savers. And, having the ability to view what is going out in the calendar and drag and drop posts is great.

What do you dislike?

Originally I started using Oktopost because it plugged in with LinkedIn groups - it was the best tool for posting across multiple groups, in my opinion. But LinkedIn recently shut down their API and that functionality is no longer available in Oktopost.

Improved efficiency in posting across multiple channels, and easier tracking.

Oktopost review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Possibly the best social tool out there. "

What do you like best?

The system is *very* user friendly, and is by far better than Hootsuite. The dashboard is lovely looking (anyone who's using HS knows what I'm talking about, even after their upgrade), the scheduling is not as tedious as HS and overall, oktopost is super easy to use and has many options like deleting FB updates, creating campaigns (the reports can be separated by campaigns, as well) and since they keep adding things constantly, it's exciting to see what they'll come up with next.

The "Content" feature helps you find very relevant content and easily share it on any social profile.

On a personal note - Our social networks manager never worked on oktopost before, but got into it in a couple of days, and he tells me it's much better than HS. I trust the experts.

What do you dislike?

Wish they'd include LI company in the basic plan.

We're doing a lot of work on LinkedIn, FB, and Twitter and are able to use oktopost to post into LI groups, keep everything in order and issue excellent looking reports for our clients.

Oktopost review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"B2B Digital Agency using Oktopost"

What do you like best?

The social advocacy board to extent reach /HubSpot integration for complete reporting/ streams to monitor social channels/ content integration with feedly for content sharing/ easy reporting

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. It would be nice to be able to reshare social posts and have them always send to the advocacy board though, thats difficult at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We began using Oktopost as an agency due to to its advocacy board feature - we needed a way to amplify the impact of social messages leveraging staff social profile, and Oktopost was the simple solution to do that.

But the rest of the features, from scheduling to monitoring to reporting are all just as important to us now!

Social conversion tracking, leveraging whole business social reach, ease of social management and scheduling for ourselves and clients.

Oktopost review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Employee Experience Designer "

What do you like best?

I like that you can read and share content from your favorite newspapers, magazines, etc. using feedly.

What do you dislike?

It feels like more of a hassle to use platforms for social media management because I don't post often enough to use something like Oktopost.

Not many to be honest. Our social media voice has a low profile so it's not all that necessary to use it for business purposes. I can see it being beneficial for people that are constantly posting on social media. It's great to help manage time and I can see where it could allow people to be more productive.

Oktopost review by <span>Ian O.</span>
Ian O.

"Easy to post on Oktopost"

What do you like best?

Easy to post / set up campaigns / see results

What do you dislike?

No instagram or blog or wordpress or youtube

Inbox could be more like email inbox

Recommendations to others considering the product

In campaigns ability to add or change posts between campaigns is a must

add support / posting for instagram / wordpress or to plain text for blogging a must

integration with software like infusionsoft for email marketing would be handy but not a must

Audience engagement and also being a small business we only have limited staff so ability to set up campaigns and run them - even when no one is around is brilliant.

Engagement has gone through the roof

Oktopost review by <span>Ian Anderson G.</span>
Ian Anderson G.

"Impressive social media management tool designed for businesses"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very well thought through. Despite Oktopost being a very powerful tool, it's a joy to work with and very intuitive. The analytics and reports are powerful and I love the way you can set up different schedules for different posts and networks. This is especially powerful when it comes to LinkedIn groups. Oktopost was designed very much for the business to business market, and LinkedIn integration is key.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there isn't much to dislike. It can be frustrating that you can't cross post in the traditional sense. Oktopost don't offer cross posting for a good reason- each social network is different. They have different mechanisms (Twitter only has 140 characters and LinkedIn doesn't support hastags)) and different audiences. This forces you to write a different update for each network. To be honest, as frustrating as it is, is the best way to compose your social posts. There isn't anything stopping you from copying and pasting, but then you can edit the text so that it works for that network.

Managing multiple social profiles and scheduling engaging content across them all throughout the week. Oktopost allows us to do this from one dashboard.

Oktopost review by Consultant in Logistics and Supply Chain
Consultant in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Hands down the Best Social Media Marketing Tool for B2B & LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

Autposter campaigns & the ability to see conversions all the way down to a single message in a specific LinkedIn group. This really allows me to amplify results based on data, not guessing. The ability to also evaluate effectiveness of which groups are working vs. not, is great. I won't waste time marketing into a LinkedIn Group that is not effective. I also really love the social inbox. I like being able to respond right within the inbox vs getting a million emails a day. It really decreases my time spent on LinkedIn managment.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. There are some features I know they have in development, but the team will get to them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save yourself time, but also have a focus on getting leads and results, Oktopost is for you.

Decreasing the amount of time spent on marketing in LinkedIn groups. Without this tool, I'd give up as it would take too much time.

Oktopost review by <span>Brad H.</span>
Brad H.

"Powerful option for scheduling social content"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface and simplification to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Did not fit our current fiscal budget requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate all options for effective management

I am strategically solving a proven plan that will allow for effective social management and scheduling among 50+ accounts.

Oktopost review by User in Computer Software

"Great way to take part in your company's social media efforts!"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes it easy for anyone to post, even if you are not a big social media user. All the posts are ready and just needs one click to post.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I see duplicate posts and it's hard for me to tell if I've already posted it.

Helping with company social media efforts without needing to know how to formalize posts. It's helped with spreading company awareness.

Oktopost review by <span>Raffaella G.</span>
Raffaella G.

"Great!"

What do you like best?

The calendar feature is very useful. Love it

What do you dislike?

moving between tabs is not seamless and sometimes difficult

BSB Social strategy. Multiple users on one account and building campaigns

Oktopost review by <span>Stephen B.</span>
Stephen B.

"Great company, new what I want and this IS where it's at! "

What do you like best?

The tracking from first tweet to conversion

What do you dislike?

The lack of teams as an early feature for its cost should be standard

Running our social media!

Oktopost review by <span>Robert P.</span>
Robert P.

"Best twitter management tool I found!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ability to store content 4 quick re-use.

What do you dislike?

Daily limits on twitter posts. Not able to monitor all interactions such re-tweets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a better solution than Hub Spot try this.

I HAVE GROWN MY TWITTER FOLOWERS 5% IN LESS THAN 1 YEAR

Oktopost review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent way to stay social"

What do you like best?

Being equipped to distribute a steady stream of social content from my brand. It helps to establish myself as an expert to my network, and also helps spread my company's valuable content. It even helps you schedule when things go out to keep the content flowing throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike. Makes it easy to share pre-approved messaging across multiple social channels at the click of a button.

Amplifying my company's massaging while establishing a personal brand along the way.

Oktopost review by User in Internet

"Oktopost for Content Marketing Uses"

What do you like best?

It works great for launching social campaigns for multiple clients quickly. I never have to worry about missing a time for a post because it's already up.

What do you dislike?

The issue we have is the inability to post photos to LinkedIn. This is a huge problem because it's a big resource for B2B marketeers.

Helping clients streamline their social media campaigns without wasting time or money and track results.

Oktopost review by User

"Just great!"

What do you like best?

Oktopost's simple, to the point user interfaces makes the product amazing.

The social campaign allows me to queue my messages to be sent by date and employees from my organization.

What do you dislike?

I would like Oktopost to be able to handle the permissions of what and who can post when and where.

My content marketing strategy is my main benefit, I am able to automate much of the flow using Oktopost.

Oktopost review by <span>Nili M.</span>
Nili M.

"Social Media Management for B2B"

What do you like best?

Publishing and scheduling though Oktopost are very easy, whether it is a one-off post or an entire campaign.

SFDC and Marketo integration - leads generated from social media are pushed right into our other marketing and sales tools.

What do you dislike?

The listening in Oktopost is lacking; we are only able to track conversations that we have initiated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest participating in one of the weekly training sessions they offer. A few minutes with the Oktopost team is really helpful!

Oktopost review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Okotpost"

What do you like best?

The ability to track posts. It was very easy/

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I really do not have any complaints.

Benefits: Track posts.

Learning about Oktopost?

* We monitor all Oktopost reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.