Olono

Olono

4.8

Olono is Real-Time, Guided Selling. Like a GPS, Olono’s intelligent Next Best Actions give sales reps a dynamic account strategy for each deal in their pipeline.

Work for Olono?

Learning about Olono?

Olono Reviews

Ask Olono a Question
Showing 26 Olono reviews
Olono review by Brentton C.
Brentton C.

"Senior Account Executive"

What do you like best?

This is more than "just another sales tool leadership wants you to use." This is a true game changer for a rep as it streamlines the admin part of my job, logging activity.

Emails and calendar invites automatically sync to Olono and logging calls is much quicker. I've noticed a difference in my day without the stress of, "did i log this?"

I can finally focus on what i do best and that's sales.

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with this but we worked with the Olono team to customize the tool to our business needs and KPI's. The team was receptive and truly the best customer service I've received from a partner.

Keep in mind everything may not be as you'd like out of the box but they will work with you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind you may not see everything your company requires in Olono out of the box but have no fear. They will work with your teams to customize and ensure the KPI's and functionalities the current CRM uses is uploaded and integrated in Olono.

That piece is an on going partnership but they listen and implement the requested changes quickly.

We are streamlining the process of sales reps manually entering every email, activities, scheduled sales call, pipeline and KPI management through automation.

Emails and calendar invites sync quickly and are automatically created as an activity so I no longer have to stress about entering each one. I have analytics behind customer response rate and when they reached out during the sales process. Additionally, logging calls is 10x faster than waiting completing all the slow Salesforce drop down menu items.

Logging activities is no longer a time wasting chore but now a small part of my day with 99% of my activities logged.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Olono
Olono review by Brandon "AK" A.
Brandon "AK" A.

"Sales Management For Dummies "

What do you like best?

Olono takes a deep dive into the internal sales process and really helps to leave no stone unturned with actions to take on opportunities in the pipeline. It captures the data that is often overlooked by reps who are focused on closing the deal and highlights all the nitty gritty details.

What do you dislike?

The wait time to refresh data that has been updated in Salesforce. Would also like to be able to create actions on custom objects and lookup fields

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like any new software being introduced to an organization, Olono is not going to be everything you want right out of the box. The key ingredient is TLC and a true understanding of your internal process for you to truly get the full value of this product.

Being able to see the speed bumps and pot holes that delay a deal. Enabling reps to be proactive instead of reactive. It also allows you to call a spade a spade and expose the bad news fast. This tool has helped our sales force assess the true status of each customer in real-time so that all parties involved in the deal get pipeline visibility that helps drive the conversation away from showmanship and in the direction of accountability.

What AI Sales Assistant solution do you use?

Olono review by Greg Q.
Greg Q.

"Instant Actions Make It Easy"

What do you like best?

If there is one thing I could get rid of as a salesperson, it would be all the administration I have to do. Logging activities can seem like busy work, and Salesforce doesn't necessarily make that process easy. But Olono does. I find myself utilizing the Instant Actions multiple times a day to log phone call notes, update opportunities, and keep track of my sales activities. While I don't think I'll every avoid having to do admin work, Olono is taking away the pain.

What do you dislike?

You can still tell that Olono is a start-up. While they are quick to make changes and are flexible, the product has lost some of its adoptions due to it not being a fully functional and vetted product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. They have some of the most responsive customer service I've ever seen and they are updating it daily to the needs of our customers.

I spend a lot less time logging my activities. This has made it easier to focus on the work and submit as I go.

Olono review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Enabling Sales Reps With 1 Tool That Is Custom To Our Playbook"

What do you like best?

Ability to shape this tool to fit our sales team's playbook enabling them to close deals faster by not having AE's be bothered with the monotony of data entry most reps hate. Additionally, the implementation and support team at Olono was fantastic. It was a quick setup process providing quick time to value (as soon as the following day), and they provided us with great suggestions to better our sales process which is an on going process that we love because our company and internal teams will be forever evolving.

What do you dislike?

There are a few custom fields that have proven difficult to pull in, but the majority has been successful.

Our sales executives have a process that is implemented, however, each AE has their own playbook and Olono helps to find the best overall playbook for each individual rep. It allows for reps and the execs to see what is working and what isn't and also makes suggestions that reps may not think about. We are a small and young company and Olono is helping us refine our sales process and make the limited personell resources we have more effective.

Olono review by Derrick S.
Derrick S.

"Clicks add up!"

What do you like best?

Olono operates with a sleek, easy-to-use interface and is specifically designed to save our sales team dozens of clicks per hour. This may not seem like much, but the math really adds up! In addition to streamlining and/or outright automating data entry on behalf of the sales team, it also ensures our sales data set is more robust and complete by prompting a salesperson to enter data (e.g. contacts, meeting notes) when they fail to remember to do so, so that we guarantee everything is well-documented.

By the way, we've made a few feature requests specific to our company (e.g., integrations into certain systems, or special report views we'd like to see) and have been amazed by the responsiveness of the Olono team.

What do you dislike?

When onboarding a sales team onto Olono, there's an element of "catch up" the system naturally needs to do (for example, as it detects months-old email recipient contacts you never associated with an Opportunity). When compounded by the number of integrations Olono has into several workflow and ecosystem tools, this can result in an initially overwhelming number of Actions. Finding the right balance on which Actions should be initially enabled/disabled was one of the points at which we initially stubbed our toe, but luckily the Olono team has great guidance on this (which they readily provided when we asked).

Olono simultaneously helps us ensure data completion and accuracy and also provides executive insight into our sales process and pipeline. Thanks to Olono, nothing falls through the cracks anymore and our leadership team has gained confidence that our Salesforce instance is and will be accurate and up-to-date.

Olono review by Shannon D.
Shannon D.

"Olono is eliminating the busy work so we can focus on revenue generation, & adding valuable insights"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that Olono is integrated with Salesforce Lightning, and with Outlook. By capturing all of our interactions, we have a more holistic view of the relationship and all touches that have taken place and what our next steps should be.

What do you dislike?

Anything that I haven't liked has been rectified by the Olono team, typically in less than 24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pick up the phone and talk to their CEO. Olono is extremely responsive and willing to go above and beyond. During their pitch to us, my only question was "What's the catch." So far, there hasn't been one.

We are using Olono to track sales engagement, and provide analytics (among other things). The number of logged activities has increased exponentially, providing us with actionable insights.

Olono review by Joshua O.
Joshua O.

"Olono has cut work load in half!"

What do you like best?

We brought on Olono here at my company for opportunity management. So far, it has been absolutely amazing in doing just that. It saves me time by prefilling 60% of info that my reps need to know

and saves my reps time by making sure all documentation is logged when needed!

What do you dislike?

The fact that management of Leads in Salesforce is not an option is a bit cumbersome. It proves this product not very useful for an SDR type of role as they won't be able to work out of it on a daily basis. When they convert a Lead to an Opp, none of the information will automatically by stores as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into others for Lead Management.

Process Automation, Sales Enablement, completeion of records

Olono review by Blake A.
Blake A.

"Taking Control of my Pipeline "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Olono keeps you accountable for your business. It may remind you of deals that you forgot about and make sure you're actively reaching out to drive more business. It is far superior to Salesforce. I like the fact that I can do the instant actions quickly and log calls/emails on the opp without having to dig through Salesforce tabs. I can track my close rates, ARPU, customer engagement to see where I can improve.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is that sometimes we'll have data that may not bee updated in the system from Salesforece. It may just take a bit longer to sync. For example, if a customer leaves and goes from a customer to a former customer, the system won't pick it up. If that can be updated, that would be great, it's not an everyday occurence, but something that happens a lot in my particular base, being a SB IB in the ADR base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes your life so much easier! It's way better than any other CRM that you've used before. It's like a good version of big brother. This is a system that will work with you and keep you up to date.

I am solving the issues of losing track of deals. With about 20-35 deals in my pipeline at any given time, it becomes difficult to manage them all, especially the smaller ones. Olono keeps me in check with with those and the processes and I need to focus on.

Olono review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"Unparalleled Pipeline Visibility"

What do you like best?

Knowing what opportunities are in play at any given time is crucial to success for any sales organization. Olono's pipeline visibility is a must have for me now, and in any sales team I lead in the future. In particular, I like the visibility the calendar integration gives me. We require reps to have an agreed upon meeting date with the customer in order to exit a given opportunity stage. Now I can see the opportunity pipeline along with any scheduled next steps and can hold reps accountable for following good sales process. In addition, this insight gives me confidence in my forecast.

What do you dislike?

The forthcoming customization capabilities will definitely be useful.

Pipeline visibility, forecasting and sales rep management/coaching.

Olono review by Jesse O.
Jesse O.

"Olono is an incredible product, this company is very exciting and has a great vision for what's next"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to get my day organized in a guided-selling process. I was able to achieve gain significant time back in my day and the next-best action type approach worked out very well for me. It was exciting to see how they were extending on that and going to provide other workflows.

What do you dislike?

There was very little that I disliked. Initially I had to setup some of the fields and nuances around our Salesforce instances, but ultimately it was becoming more automated as I used it more. It was quite easy and saved me a ton of time.;

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with their team and build a plan with your Sales VP and Sales Operations. Get it to your best reps to save them time. Olono is a tremendous value to any Sales Organizations. It makes your day go much better and easier.

I was trying to solve the problem of Prospect and Follow-up leaking. As Sales reps, we're pulled in many different directions. I used Olono and realized that I was much more productive in my day and I was able to complete the follow-up tasks in a short time-block.

I was realizing about 10 hours of week of selling time during core hours. I'd translate this to a savings with labor cost, but also opportunity cost for the organization. Top Performing reps will save a much higher amount based on statistics. Timing is a big part of the Sales Process and not having a strong guided selling process puts me in a position to let things leak.

Here's where I felt it impacted the Sales Velocity formula for my organization.

Sales Velocity =

# of Opportunities + Allows Reps to Manage More Opps Efficiently + Removes Manual Data Entry of New Ones

ASP (Average Selling Price) + By rapidly moving through the Sales Process, I could measure how opportunities move in price and forecast throughout the quarter.

W/L% + Impacted the Win Loss Rate based on using some of the Guided Selling process to store information when I would tell an Opportunity who the competitor was. This forced me to take the steps of working on gaining the partner eco-system + going internally for the right competitive data.

Reduce # of Days in Sales Cycle - Olono was like warp speed for Sales. Getting through your day, not missing data entry mistakes or updates with your Forecast Categories made my Salesforce Hygiene much better than my peers. The savings in Olono reduced the days because I could truly measure it and I would take less longer day opportunities. It was full visibility or "God Mode" for Salesforce users.

Olono review by Fernando J.
Fernando J.

"Easy to use and removes clutter and doubt."

What do you like best?

The best part of this product is that you can use it to update all of your opportunities from one place, instead of going into each opp. This make the time spent cleaning up the pipeline negligible.

What do you dislike?

There are times that gmail account or salesforce account is disconnected, and it takes a bit for it to all reset and provide all the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software to use if you want to reduce the time spent on cleaning up pipeline and if you want better reporting on your pipeline, i.e. next meeting, amount, last engagement, etc.

Reducing time spent on cleaning up pipeline by a single interface that captures all needed updates and changes at once.

Olono review by Joshua W.
Joshua W.

"Flexible, Intuitive, All-Encompassing Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I love Olono's flexibility the most. There are many different aspects to the tool, such as reporting, pipeline, and actions, and each piece is customizable. You create the trigger criteria for Actions to alert the sales reps to do something, like change an Opportunity Stage or send a follow-up email if too much time passes without activity (and you can even send the customized email from Olono!)

What do you dislike?

Like most powerful tools, the setup is a hassle. The Olono team is great at helping thoiugh and they actually did a lot of the work for us, which made it a lot smoother. Some duplication of effort in Salesforce and Olono is a pain, as well, but well worth it.

We wanted the sales people to not have to live in Salesforce and spend unnecessary time doing administrative work. Olono show you only what you want to see. We also needed a clean, simple UI for our Executive Team.

Olono review by Bruce M.
Bruce M.

"Sales Director"

What do you like best?

After just a few weeks, I find myself using the Pipeline on a daily basis. The speed and performance is much improved over Lightning, and the ability to extend and configure to match our sales process has greatly increased productivity.

What do you dislike?

Not many complaints so far, there are a number of enhancements I would like to see added to product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out a few licenses and ask them to configure to your needs. You'll likely be amazed at the speed and ease of automating and simplifying your process.

Capturing sales activity and enforcing repeatable processes for consistent and predictable results. Productivity is greatly improved and activity is automatically captured.

Olono review by Pasquale M.
Pasquale M.

"Director of Sales"

What do you like best?

I love how Olono streamlines my sales process and my team's sales process. I enjoy sales because of the autonomy it brings, but keeping up with the administrative work can be tedious and is often times overlooked. With Olono, my team and I feel like we have a personal assistant helping us to execute on the tasks that are most important, while keeping our CRM updated and clean.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the lack of integration with Hubspot. However, I championed our organization moving to Salesforce just so we could get Olono for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a solution to help you sell more, faster, Olono is a must for your Sales team.

Keeping our crm clean and up to date, focusing our outreach to engage with prospects that are open to our messaging, clear reporting for forecasting and opportunity management.

Olono review by CJ D.
CJ D.

"Great tool. Even better support. "

What do you like best?

The Olono team is fantastic. They respond to all questions and comments immediately and take action on the spot. The tool itself does exactly what every sales person wants. It helps you find new opportunities and close deals faster.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that individual users lack access to customize the pipeline view the way we like. All of the content we need is there, but I would like to see things the way I want.

Olono gives you back time in your day to focus on generating revenue. By eliminating the administrative tasks like logging emails, I have more time to take advantage of the sales analytics where the true value of Olono lies.

Olono review by Christian P.
Christian P.

"Huge value-add "

What do you like best?

Automation, automation, automation!! Olono enables me stay on task, shorten sales cycle, and keep me honest about my business (whats real and whats not). This truly is AI/ML put into practice. Looking forward to seeing how this tool evolves.

What do you dislike?

Layout of the pipeline page could be more efficient

pipeline management, KPI management. Olono is saving me time by taking care of the mundane task and making it easier for me to log activities.

Olono review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Working opps on my phone just got easy!"

What do you like best?

Getting into my laptop, or needing to VPN in to update notes in SFDC... not anymore. Olono helps me be productive by allowing me to always produce. On the go, while I wait, on a call, I can work the app no problem. And even when I get to laptop Olono is faster and easier to use than SFDC!

What do you dislike?

I wish it caught more. Or if it asked if it could log a call invite as a call

Ease of use. And efficiency to log

Olono review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"An intelligent sidekick for B2B sales reps"

What do you like best?

Olono was super simple to use. The minute we connected, we started to get valuable data. The reports from a sales leader/management team were simple to use and build and allowed me to slice and dice pipeline data really easily to glean insights right away. The ability to see all touches to an account whether logging into Salesforce or not was really valuable.

What do you dislike?

We initially set too many triggers for the sales team, but it was easy to go back and adjust these.

We had challenges with visibility into the pipeline for some of our key leaders - not all of whom had Salesforce licenses and our extended sales teams and exec sponsors of accounts didn't always have up-to-date information on communications with our key contacts.

Olono review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Guided Selling that keeps you on track"

What do you like best?

I love the way Olono keeps my sales reps on track with all the missing fields we need to collect as we move opportunities from one stage to another. I also love the high level visibility we at leadership get to help maintain our sales data and pipeline accuracy.

What do you dislike?

The product is maturing quickly, and the integration with Salesforce is solid. I would like to see integrations with other CRM in the future.

Maintaining Data accuracy in our pipeline and keeping deals on track

Olono review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"CEO"

What do you like best?

Olono has helped us drive automation to our sales process. Our sales leadership now has more confidence in our pipeline with real-time visibility to gaps in our opportunities and sales process.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see some additional reporting functionality but I know that is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like to have more dashboards and reporting.

Olono has helped streamline our sales opportunity review meetings to quickly call our commit and leave more time to discuss how we pull opportunities into this quarter.

Olono review by Alli K.
Alli K.

"Automation"

What do you like best?

Things come at you from every direction when you are in Sales. I love how Olono simplifies everything in one tool and automates as many things as possible. It is a real time saver, which is key. Allows me to focus on selling and not the admin portion of my job.

What do you dislike?

It currently does not let you upload your signature for your email so emailing out through the tool does not look as professional

time, time time

Olono review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best sales tool for 2019"

What do you like best?

Automated logging of task keeps me focused on my clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more customized view options of my sales pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ease of setting up Olono should help you make the right decision to add this tool for your organization.

More time to focus on client interactions.

Olono review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Olono is revolutionary and has the potential to change the way we do business with tangible results!"

What do you like best?

The agility of the tool is truly impressive and the enthusiasm of the team and company is contagious!

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have better visibility into the company Roadmap to better understand what is on the horizon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great investment!

Sales coaching. Documentation. Engagement. Sales direction.

Olono review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Software with great potential"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it has a desktop version and that it works mobile and sass Platform. Logging emails and price make this tool very attractive to big enterprises

What do you dislike?

Layout sometimes is not very friendly to users as they may have to look for it rather than being easy to find

Logging activities in the opportunity and account records. Also to identify dormant accounts

Olono review by Administrator

"Fantastic way to increase engagement & win rates"

What do you like best?

It saves sales professionals time. It helps us tremendously in tracking all activities, sending documentation, scheduling meetings, and updating records for us.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with Hubspot, but I bought Salesforce for our team just so we could use Olono.

Transparency, win rates, data hygiene, and improving our sales process by helping to point out the opportunities to win.

Olono review by User

"Great software!"

What do you like best?

This software is really helpful in best applying the softwares needed to reach out to customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software would update more often.

I've been able to enhance B2B relationships.

Learn more about Olono

Olono Videos

Learning about Olono?

* We monitor all Olono reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.