Omniconvert

Work for Omniconvert?

Learning about Omniconvert?

Omniconvert Reviews

Showing 51 Omniconvert reviews
Omniconvert review by Victor K.
Victor K.

"Omniconvert makes A/B splittesting easy and simple"

What do you like best?

The easy-to-use interface and the many different segmentation possibilities. Further it is very easy to create a custom goal for all sorts of different parameters you would like to keep track of in a given A/B splitteasting.

All in all the Omniconvert platform has everything you need to get started with A/B splittesting

What do you dislike?

Coding A/B splittests with jQuery within the Omniconvert platforms A/B splittesting setup can be a little bit difficult. But that's what you would expect from an A/B splittesting editor within the A/B splittesting platform. We use a Chrome extension in order to quickly be able to run our jQuery and check how it works with a page refresh, a button click or another thing.

Very easy and effective A/B splittesting is the major benefit of using Omniconvert. It provides accurate goal measurements and is all in all a great CRO platform to help your business grow.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Omniconvert
Omniconvert review by Florin G.
Florin G.

"Omniconvert removed my website a black hole."

What do you like best?

Compania Omniconvert o stiu de peste 3 ani de zile.

Sunt indragostit de aceasta companie. Este singura companie de IT pe care am avut ocazia sa o vizitez personal. Biroul in care lucreaza este foarte frumos si interiorul arata asemanator marilor companii din IT.

What do you dislike?

Unpleasant things? First they have a very good chat system. You can write and receive 10-20 minutes maximum response, sometimes even instant. But most important in this is that it keeps chat history. There have been situations where someone happened at 1 o'clock in the morning chatting replied.

Answers chat are extremely well documented and even studying the issue person to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

www.psihologiconstanta.ro

With the help of the Omniconvert we managed to communicate with customers enter the site, I began to understand better what is happening.

I expanded database of email addresses of those who have entered the site.

I had sales due to the Omniconvert.

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

Omniconvert review by F A.
F A.

"Powerful product and great team"

What do you like best?

We’ve been working with Omniconvert for almost one year, our experience with their product showed a powerful tool with a nice and simple interface together with a UI offering a natural and intuitive experience.

The team is helpful and dedicated to offering a positive experience. What made Omniconvert stand out is the combination between the product itself, the fast response time and the communication with the team.

What do you dislike?

What would need improvement is the documentation: the features and terminology could be presented in more detail (glossaries, scenarios, faqs, etc.).

The interface could be improved to enable a better access to certain elements and to offer the choice of a personalised pre-set for displaying data (main website, website overview, etc.).

Improving user experience and optimize site conversion.

Omniconvert review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"A proactive company "

What do you like best?

I have worked with Omniconvert for the past 6 months. They have assisted us with A/B testing on our website and I have found them to be creative and proactive in bringing ideas to me, and translating my ideas into workable models on our website.

What do you dislike?

There are two options with Omniconvert. You can either use the product yourself, or hire them to do it for you. In our case, we hired Omniconvert and they are doing advanced popups I could never create myself. The interface and work required for me to do it is beyond my skill. I also find the interface a little intimidating. Using Omniconvert to create things is the only way for us to use the product.

Using Omniconvert has helped to improve user experience on our website as well as lift conversions.

Omniconvert review by Simon K.
Simon K.

"Powerfull all-in-one tool with a great support team"

What do you like best?

Omniconvert is a powerful set of integrated tools with endless possibilities. It's great to have tools for AB-testing, personalization and surveys all in one integrated system, instead of several tools. On top of that, the team has a lot of experience and is very helpful. They're dedicated to help you increase conversion and provide solid ideas to do so.

What do you dislike?

The possibilities are endless, but the interface can be improved upon in terms of usability. You quickly have to resort to using code for experiments. Other tools provide more drag & drop like systems which prevent you from having to deal with code directly. Drag & drop will however never beat the flexibility of using plain code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide whether or not you can rely on coding experiments or if you would be more comfortable with a (less flexible) drag&drop alternative.

Improving the user experience of our website, increasing sign ups.

Omniconvert review by Octavian M.
Octavian M.

"A Game Changer"

What do you like best?

The fresh perspective they bring on traffic. The abundance of optimization ideas. The analytical thinking. The comprehensive and rigorous reporting. The "can do" approach. The outstanding team.

What do you dislike?

Here and there some minor bugs of the editor, but nothing significant. Some features might be better documented, especially for self-studying users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop paying for more traffic, consider getting most of what you already have

Improving the customer retention rate to name just one. A 50% increase of the conversion rate (and counting) says it all.

Omniconvert review by Tony G.
Tony G.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The editor for the AB test is really easy to use and follows a systematic workflow to ensure you set up the test in a way for you to succeed. I also receive exceptional support should any problems arise.

What do you dislike?

I have honestly found everything really intuitive

Recommendations to others considering the product

ensure that you are ready for testing. A lot of people I speak to use tools and use them as excuses, but so far, its because they use tools at the wrong time or do not have the right procedure in place.

As a start up, we naturally need to be aware of cashflow. This makes testing essential to ensure we a) make changes to the website to what really impacts users B) functionality and UX dev changes work.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for us to be able to make split tests happen quickly and easily. Most importantly, I don't need to get the design team to make a brand new design from scratch, instead we can use the very simple to understand WYSIWYG editor to make it happen.

We've been able to scale very quickly with this and don't have to involve alot of extra people. We're a small company and instead of having an entire department of 10 people dedicated to this, we've got 1/2 a person here and there. The software allows us to actually make data-driven design decisions (lots of Ds!) very quickly.

The customer service has been FANTASTIC. I've sent in alot of feature requests over time and it's been very valuable for for us to not only get responses on when they happen, but they're often implemented quickly. It's great to feel like we're part of a great product that's easy to use and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Now that they're transitioning from Marketizator to Omniconvert, there's a bit of clunkiness on the back end, but overall the experience is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Seriously - give it a whirl on your website or another one and see what you get out of it.

It's VERY simple for us to use. It takes about 30 minutes from start to getting a test setup to happen. So try it out and dedicate 30 minutes to getting everything put together and let it go!

Why would you leave money on the table!?

How can we get more leads and sales! At the end of the day, that's what it's all about, right?

We're a small marketing agency with a TON of clients. It's allowed us to help our clients see real gains in their website conversion rate and then make those changes happen quickly. We've had one client who saw a 50% increase in contact forms from one change we made. We couldn't have made that change without the product being SO easy to use.

It shows alot of our team that's held up in "old thinking" how we can quickly iterate to make our designs and websites work better.

Omniconvert review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Saved thousands and does exactly what I need."

What do you like best?

I use Omniconvert to deliver email acquisition pop-ups. I've used more robust marketing conversion platforms and Omniconvert is a fraction of the price if you only need to do basic campaigns. Omniconvert can handle complex campaigns but I cannot offer insight on complex campaign setup.

You can have sub-accounts and there is a free account option for low-traffic users. Sub-accounts is an important feature for me because my client has multiple brands. Some brands have higher traffic on their websites than others. Being able to combine traffic from all sites to come up with a price while also keeping campaigns separate saves my client money. The platform I used in the past charged for each brand which became too expensive.

Omniconvert is easy to setup. Some features include A/B testing, surveys, web personalization, exit-intent, and templates. Omniconvert also offers great customer service. My account rep makes suggestions and ideas to try which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The platform is slightly inefficient to use. You set up creative and publish your campaign in different areas. I would like if setting up a campaign was more like a wizard where you're guided through each step.

I also think the templates could be improved. The templates are specific and not general enough for basic campaigns. The templates are not easy to edit to what you need so I always end up designing my own.

Omniconvert helped me solve the problem of capturing consumer interest at the right time. By using pop-ups we've seen at least a 50% increase in email sign-ups per month. By using Omniconvert we've lowered our price per lead.

Omniconvert review by Ankur P.
Ankur P.

"Great idea...work in progress"

What do you like best?

I think the concept and value of Omniconvert is there. They offer a ton of features to focus on CRO, from various angles, which you would have to pay a lot more to get elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It seems like they're a growing company, and dealing with growing pains. In many situations I had trouble loading basic features or elements, which was blocking progress from happening. Their team seems to be pretty small, so response times weren't as quick as I would have liked. This is a great tool, and I think over time it will get a lot better, once they solve their small problems/bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to work through some of the bugs and quirks this is a great tool to choose. The price point is one of the best you'll get for the robust features.

We were using Omniconvert to help optimize our site conversion and drive more users for our company.

Omniconvert review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"The Gateway Solution for Businesses Ready to Use Data"

What do you like best?

Omniconvert offers tools that are advanced enough for a professional agency like ours, but accessible for our clients to use as well. Cost is always an issue when a business is new to AB testing. By combining so much capability into one package, Omniconvert lessens the financial impact of getting into data-driven marketing.

Omniconvert enables a business to do research via online surveys and AB testing, and then apply what they learn through personalization through targeted overlays. Most personalization solutions require the marketer to guess at what each visitor needs. Omniconvert has the tools to eliminate the guessing.

All in all, this is a great solution for those new to testing and personalization, and it has the advanced features to grow as the team becomes more sophisticated.

What do you dislike?

We've validated the data being generated by the tools. Our biggest need is a cumulative trend time-series graph in the AB testing environment. We also tend to set many goals in a test, often two dozen or more. Omniconvert doesn't have an ideal display for so many goals. Most users won't notice this issue.

We have been able to explore a number of questions with Omniconvert.

1. What language should a Hawaiian Resort put on it's call to action buttons?

2. Would fly-outs menus help or hurt a site's navigation?

3. Can we ask the visitor to take action in the header of the page?

4. How does changes to the navigation change flow through the site?

5. What almost prevented a visitor from buying on the site?

Omniconvert review by Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices
Executive Sponsor in Medical Devices

"Best value in the industry."

What do you like best?

They are really smart and understand how to analyze site performance, and make actionable recommendations. Also, incredibly friendly - nice plus!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of that could be improved is the reporting cadence and delivery. They do send great reports but I felt like I had to ask for them and with such an insanely crazy, start up schedule, that was challenging. Would be nice just to get them on a regular, and predictable schedule so I didn't have to think about making sure to ask for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great value for what you get. There are a few other companies out there but they are very very expensive and out of the realm of possible for start ups...especially when you have to prove everything before you get approval for long term spend.

Great alternative and quite frankly, on par with $15K / mo product or better from my experience with both.

Shopping cart conversion challenges. They have helped us identify potential problems and come up with super smart experiments to to and solve the issues. We haven't seen huge results yet (but we have captured over 500 emails while experimenting) but we just started.

Omniconvert review by Evelyn S.
Evelyn S.

"Marketizator is an excellent Survey tool"

What do you like best?

I like the Survey feature of Marketizator the most because it lets us display a variety of subset of questions after the customer has chosen a specific answer. This makes it versatile and the next question is relevant to the previous question answered by the customer which makes the whole conversation to be meaningful.

It offers 4 different languages to choose from. The text conversion is very fast and you can see the changes at the very next moment.

Also, the reports generation is quite remarkable with detailed insights through graphics and pie charts. You can choose your own themes as well for the surveys.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I found which can be improved upon is the Insertion of HTML codes in the header or Signature section of the surveys. It could be made much faster than it is now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it can be completely customized as per your business needs, I would certainly recommend it to be used as a Survey tool.

We use it to gather the customer feedback regarding their expectations and the quality of work which they need. Marketizator offers around 7 to 8 types of questions ranging from Multiple Choice Questions, Grids, Only one option as answer and more, which makes the Surveys to be more engaging and versatile. Also, as soon as the customers fill up the Survey, it provides an option to ask for their contact details.

Omniconvert review by Steve A.
Steve A.

"Marketizator makes A/B testing simple"

What do you like best?

Marketizator makes A/B testing simple. No coding required. Make content, spacing, sizing, image, copy changes that you want. You can easily pick your audience for the test and run it. From there marketizator will tell you when there is statistical significance and you can end your test.

What do you dislike?

If you set a time span for a test you do not get notified when it finishes - you have to set a reminder outside of the tool.

--- Updated ---

Based on feedback from Marketizator, this option is actually now available.

Optimizing our website is the main thing we use it for. We've been able to test different copy and images to improve our funnel.

Omniconvert review by Paul Andrei A.
Paul Andrei A.

"One of the best tools for better conversion. "

What do you like best?

I am using it for our bussines website. An online store which sells security and automation sistems. (www.a2t.ro) But also for my personal website for wedding photography www.paulalbu.ro

What do you dislike?

I would like more design options for the surveys and forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the products that can help you improve your bussiness. It's a tool. You have to use it. You can't just buy it and expect miracles.

We raised our conversion rate by introducing on exit pop-ups with promotions. We are also thinking of developing a non-intrusive pop-up that warns about low stock products, and other stuff.

Omniconvert review by Andrei S.
Andrei S.

"A stunning tool for Conversion Optimization with a great human support team!"

What do you like best?

The simple and focused product suite for each basic step of CRO : gathering insights, A/B and MVT testing and Content personification tool. The human support behind the team is fantastic: very proactive and supporting towards our needs.

What do you dislike?

Hard to find a thing but if like like more complex interfaces, the admin UI will not exceed your expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a simple, yet powerful product that will easily help you understand the CRO.

We area benefiting from understanding our customer needs, by implementing surveys on key journeys on the website and measuring customer experience through NPS. We translate the qualitative feedback into useful insights that will form hypothesis for testing through A/B or MVT.

At the end we declare a winning variation and start building on personalized content for the users.

All these have significantly improved our understanding of the customer behavior and in the end, helped us sale and convert more.

Omniconvert review by Ciprian C.
Ciprian C.

"Great Conversion Optimization tool"

What do you like best?

Marketizator is really easy to use with a clean and easy interface. You can do a lot of tests from simple A/B tests to more complex MVT or funnel tests with a little bit of work. Marketizator also offers a lot of in-depth segmenting possibilities so it`s easy to track the behaviour and optimize the conversions from a specific group of users.

They also have good customer service. The team responded and solved really quick any question or issue we had.

What do you dislike?

Some minor UX issues when working with multiple websites, but nothing that prevents you from getting awesome results.

We`re using Marketizator for several use cases:

- First of all we`re optimizing our booking funnel with good results and with limited development work.

- We are also using a on page exit retargeting campagin that brought really good results in the markets we tested

- We are also capturing calitative data regarding our website. The surveys you can run from Marketizator are really diverse and bring a lot of quality insights you can work on to build

Omniconvert review by Boni S.
Boni S.

"Fantastic Tool! Helped Increased my webinar registrations through Web Personalization Feature"

What do you like best?

I love the survey and web personalization option. I use both the features regularly to better understand the needs of our users and drive traffic to a specific page.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if there is anything to dislike about the tool, however, I'd love to see more improvisation in the UI. I think it's a fantastic tool and can be justified with a better UI.

Additionally, would love to see more ideas in Testing Ideas section, it just helps me understand how to better leverage the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketizator offers a Free Plan. I would highly recommend you to ahead and try it out. Later if it is something that works for you, go ahead and buy the premium plan.

We ran the survey to better understand the needs of our users - basically to learn what content they would like to see more often. Additionally, the idea was to check if they are finding our existing content useful.

We ran the survey for a good amount of days and were quite happy with the result. It gave us the clarity that we should keep writing the similar content.

Second, I used the Web Personalization Tool

Web personalization tool helped us drive traffic to our specific page (in our case webinar registration page). We have tons of resources on our site. Since they were interested in resources, it was very obvious that they might also be interested in our upcoming webinars. Hence, we used the web personalization tool to show an exit intent pop to drive traffic to our webinar page. This eventually helped us increase the webinar registrations.

Omniconvert review by Paul A.
Paul A.

"Great work, versatile apps"

What do you like best?

The ways you can implement Marketizator in your website are so varied and they just work. We tested a couple of ways of boosting our sales with Marketizator tools and most of them worked without any kind of issue.

What do you dislike?

There was an issue with the Mailchimp integration. Support was helpful, but still couldn't resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketizator will definitely improve your online business. I recommend it to any type of e-shop owner, be it new or old.

A/B testing banner ideas, pushing in-store marketing ideas to our customers

Omniconvert review by Meni M.
Meni M.

"A product that delivers, but above all an extremely responsive team!"

What do you like best?

The responsiveness of the team is just amazing. We had some very very unique use cases we needed to address. we contacted VWO, optimizely and Marketizator. Marketizator were the most proactive team, they really listened to us in order to understand what we needed, and helped us achieve it.

every time we have a technical issue we need assistance with, Ciprian is always on the ball with a quick and detailed response.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel UI still needs to work to be super slick, but overall get the job done.

you don't have the ability to segment traffic retrospectively, i.e. run reports to see how much mobile vs desktop traffic you have. I know this is in the works though.

We provide advanced search solutions for e-commerce sites. We run A/B tests using marketizator to validate and measure conversion and revenue increase on our customers' sites.

Omniconvert review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Working through challenges"

What do you like best?

It's free to publishers, so that's good. The case studies appear promising

What do you dislike?

It's hard to use, unless you write code. We are still tracking down why the pop-ups appear sporadically on our site. And there have been some bugs that we spend hours trying to fix on our end, only to discover that the system wasn't working and that was a bug. Additionally, it's challenging to schedule help. Our contact has changed several times. They are only available early in the day. They prefer to use Skype for training, if you don't have that, not all of their contacts have access to other tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect to have a developer on your implementation team.

We are trying to share newsletter sign up pages and offer free downloads. Also we offer magazine subscription offers to readers.

Omniconvert review by Kleber O.
Kleber O.

"CRO for the masses"

What do you like best?

The extreme customization capabilities available to create experiments such as A/B tests and programmatic content (change site image, offers and messages according to the weather from any user's location). It is also possible to create surveys

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to do some coding to implement the tests; maybe an example library or presets would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very powerful set of tools. Totally worth trying it.

Tests for new landing pages and for site adjustments and enhancements.

Omniconvert review by Ioana G.
Ioana G.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

The many types of personalizations that Omniconvert allows you to make on your website

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit difficult to use, without a training in advance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, play with it. You'll fall in love with it!

Omniconvert allowed us to redirect customers to the pages which are more important to us. It helped us gather more e-mail addresses to our database.

Omniconvert review by User in Internet

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The team we worked with to set up our trial survey was very helpful. The survey was easy to understand and it was quick to get going. We could customize the design so that it looked seamless on our site.

What do you dislike?

There is a dashboard that shows the overall stats and metrics for your survey. It was easy to see the trends and aggregate numbers, but not easy to see people's individual responses and comments (those came through email). It was unclear whether I could find this info in the dashboard at all.

We used this software to survey users on our site, so that we could understand our NPS. The tool helped us reach an audience we would not normally have been able to.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"My Review of the Best A/B Testing Platform on the Market...no seriously..."

What do you like best?

For me, having responsive, attentive customer service is a big deal. Purchasing new software and then being left to set it up and figure it out is one of the most frustrating things I've ever experienced. Marketizator made sure we had the platform implemented properly, worked with us when we had issues, and have been there for me since purchase anytime I have questions or troubles with anyone.

More than awesome customer service though, my primary focus is accurate data. We've had SO MANY ISSUES in the past with A/B/n testing platforms reporting inaccurate data. Not with Marketizator—Never with Marketizator. And I'm not talking about the 7%-10% accuracy range...NAHHHHH I'm talking 0.5%-5% accuracy people. EVERY TIME.

What do you dislike?

Straight up. Any issue I've ever had with Marketizator (and there really haven't been many), I've been able to talk to my awesome customer service rep, and if he's not been able to answer the question for me right there, he goes and finds out for me immediately. None of this two to three day, you don't hear anything and don't know what's going on bologna. He's on it right away and gets me updates when he can. FREAKIN LOVE IT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead, do your shopping around, and check out other platforms if you must...but you'll be back to Marketizator. I put these guys through the ringer and every time they hit it out of the park. Seriously awesome platform!

In the next year, we will be launching several new e-commerce sites and have already launched some this year. We're using Marketizator to find the best way to optimize these sites and will continue to use it to further optimize conversion rates for all our sites.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Omniconvert review"

What do you like best?

Flexibility, all things in one place, ability to set up conversions and see clear results.

What do you dislike?

That you can't run 2 tests separate tests on one page at the same time. Optimizelly allows that, Also, we would greatly benefit form additional service support, but if feels like we are not getting any help unless we are a managed service customer. (and, actually one of our group parts is, we are still not getting a lot of onboarding help)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick set-up, easy to use, more value for money than other business tools.

On site conversion

Omniconvert review by Daniel D.
Daniel D.

"Great ROI and super easy to use"

What do you like best?

The interface is really straightforward. I was able to have a play with it and set up an A/B testing before I received the actual training.

The WYSIWYG is king in this tool - you can create page variations with drag&drop, with no HTML input needed.

It's easy to use even if you're not an Analytics savvy, but just in case you are, you'll see that you have everything in hand even for complex segmenting and targeting. You'll have A/B tests and surveys ready in just minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - the only limitations we've encountered were at our end, but the Marketizator team kindly offered solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it. It's not an expensive tool to test.

For us it was more than we expected and so far we have great results.

We're looking into improving the website conversion funnel and increasing the conversion rate.

So far the results are excellent, even better than what they've pitched.

They've also proposed some alternative lead collection using on-exit surveys - this resulted in incremental leads which significantly improved digital ROI.

Omniconvert review by Alin P.
Alin P.

"We are making more money with Marketizator.com"

What do you like best?

We are AvocatNet.ro, a large romanian community. We attract between 1,5 - 1,7 mil unique users per month. We like the idea that we can use surveys to consult the community, to attract leads for our advertisers. We also like the fact that Marketizator is a very good tool that boosted the conversion rates for the online services that we offer. It is a complex solution, boxed in a very simple interface.

What do you dislike?

It is hard for me to find things that i dislike in Marketizator. It is a great solution for our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and keep in mind things like "Weather segmentation" for your campaigns or experiments. Marketizator has things no other competitor has.

Marketizator helped us:

- generate more leads for our customers (we developed a new line of business since the integration)

- increase the conversion rate for our own online services (500% up since the integration)

- increase our newsletter subscribers database (50% up since we integrated marketizator.com)

- stay in touch with our community

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Not a positive experience"

What do you like best?

It allows for split testing different page versions. Support is responsive to questions.

What do you dislike?

Not intuitive. Confusing to set up the split testing. It takes numerous steps before it is set up correctly. Even when support staff provides step by step instructions it is confusing and takes multiple steps and settings to set up one A/B split test. At the time of my testing, a bug in the system reported inaccurate bounce results that support was working to resolve.

Working to increase opt in page conversion rates. Simply changing the image on my opt in page increased opt in rate.

Omniconvert review by Sergiu C.
Sergiu C.

"Really a true A/B testing King, we recommend with all of our hart"

What do you like best?

Marketing campaigns and Survey.

The best think about Marketizator for sure is that they personalize there service like a player form your team.

What do you dislike?

We regret that wi didn't start working with them earlier, we lost a lot of conversions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose a trial and you will see the change. Great services for the money that you pay.

PiatraOnline.ro it one true dynamic company, and we are coming almost every day with new ideas and with Marketizator we can solv what ideas are good. The most benefits comes with more then 60% conversions. You can make surveys, marketing campaigns with other websites and partners tru Marketizator.

Omniconvert review by User in Internet

"Omniconvert is a very useful tool"

What do you like best?

It offers a lot as a conversion optimization tool. Many tools focus squarely on A/B testing or cost a ridiculous amount for some of the other options, but Omniconvert provides a lot on any plan.

What do you dislike?

The UX is a little confusing at first as there is a lot to take in. But they have improved upon it quite a bit.

A/B testing mostly. But slowly working through some of the other capabilities of Omniconvert. One of the more interesting ones is their Personalization features.

Omniconvert review by Piotr K.
Piotr K.

"SEO"

What do you like best?

A/B testing

Interactions an building personalised campaigns based on JS variables and segments

Personalisation content for selected users

What do you dislike?

Customer support

Problems with implementing advanced campaigns based on javascript

One tool for all marketing actions from user interface side.

Omniconvert review by Rich P.
Rich P.

"Excellent low cost combined tool for A/B testing, personalizing and gathering feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that it costs the same as other similar visual A/B testing tools, but also has really useful in-depth website personalization and visitor feedback functionality. For me, the personalization part of this is the most unique thing about this tool, with few other vendors offering this for such a low price, and offers the most potential value.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding process is a bit lacking - it doesn't really do a great job of showing the best practices for each of the 3 tools, and needs to do a better job of helping create good first examples for each. The interface looks a little outdated and could use some modernizing to come up to par with other rival SAS offerings.

The A/B testing is a little too simplistic in comparison to VWO or Optimizely too, and needs some improving - but still great value.

I particularly value the personalization tool of Marketizator, it really helps me to communicate messages and content to specific audiences, like new visitors and abandoned shopping cart visitors. This helps to quickly engage and convert a higher percentage of my client's visitors. I also love how easy it is to customize the personalization messaging and popups, which you can then do A/B testing on - essential for increasing conversions!

Omniconvert review by Ciprian S.
Ciprian S.

"Simple to use with great results"

What do you like best?

Marketizator is battling with 'giants' such as Optimizely, VisualWebsiteOptimizer, Convert, but it is doing it by innovating and solving users problem in a way the giants do not.

I like the survey option and the ease of use of the software.

Setting a campaign is a breeze and is easy to do even for junior users that can learn the tool quickly.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be improved to keep up with the latest design requirements.

Also, I would love to have a heatmap/clickmap for the pages where tests are running.

However, this does not impede in any way the user in doing its job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it and you will love it

A/B Testing and surveys for high traffic websites.

It basically a replacement for several pieces of software (a/b testing + surveys all in one)

Omniconvert review by Vlad S.
Vlad S.

"It is a good product to measure NPS"

What do you like best?

We use it to measure NPS, to test promo ads and ask customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

You don't have predefined time periods for reporting.

Measuring NPS, test best performing ads in our online shop, gather customer feedback.

Omniconvert review by Boril B.
Boril B.

"Conversion Rate Optimization and Personalization Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

I like the great variety of features that give us power to perform sophisticated AB tests, dynamic surveys and personalization workflows. Those features cover almost all our needs for ongoing testing and continuous optimization of the performance of our landing pages.

Marketizator is a 3-in-1 conversion optimization tool which is now important part of our marketing strategy and helps us to constantly increase our conversion rate.

What do you dislike?

The usability could be improved but this is not a problem for using the features. I like the Marketizator a lot and it is the piece of software I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it.

AB testing and conversion rate optimization. Personalization workflows. Dynamic customer surveys. We have grown our customer base, have received valuable feedback, improved our processes and copywriting using Marketizator.

Omniconvert review by Katy K.
Katy K.

"Not super!"

What do you like best?

Well it is very similar to other platforms of competitors but has a nice UX

What do you dislike?

That there were many problems with the implementation. Our developer had a lot of contact with the Omniconvert crew but some problems were never solve.d therefor we were not able to perform some tests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

We did some a/b testing, and some surveys.

Omniconvert review by Justin R.
Justin R.

"A Great Product That Is Evolving With The Market"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that this product does more than just A/B test. Qualitative data is crucial, and the tool helps you gather this vital information. I also like the personalization aspect of the technology. Overall, Marketizator captures where the market is going, but still uses A/B testing as a backbone to validate results gathered by it's other components.

What do you dislike?

I think the user interface could use some tweaking, maybe work on a more logical flow for finding what you need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use testing tool that has more qualitative features, this is the tool for you.

I am always trying to squeeze more productivity out of a page, whether it means more sales or leads. I have been able to make strategic design changes with the testing tool and gather user data with the survey functionality.

Omniconvert review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great market analytics solution"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the A/B Testing Editor has been crucial for business purposes, as we no longer need folks with coding skills to implement changes on our site and can gain insight from those changes. Along with this, the ability for market segmentation has been incredibly helpful for our market analysis purposes.

What do you dislike?

While we like the surveys in theory, I think they could still be integrated a bit better in order to capitalize on the insights gained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend Marketizator for market analytics.

We're doing much better at understanding our market and segmenting our customer base. This has allowed us to further target communications and really interact with customers in a way that we couldn't before.

Omniconvert review by Liviu T.
Liviu T.

"Very good piece of software"

What do you like best?

I would recommend Marketizator for its versatility especially. It's a 3 in 1 tool. And very easy to use.

Beside that they are keeping close to their clients.. the company support is very good.

What do you dislike?

Personal I would like to see more study cases on their site. And, for the software, I would like to have some more templates to use for campaigns.

I would recommend Marketizator for A/B testing. They are good at this. In a test I ran for one of my client I managed ti increase the conversion rate with approx 10-15%.

Omniconvert review by Anton V.
Anton V.

"It could only use some more Cat-pictures in the program"

What do you like best?

The endless possibilities, easy set up and offcourse the quick service. If you have a question they will respond straight away.

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough Cat pictures and videos..

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy to use program. Try it out, talk with them to try it out first and it will show its worth itself.

Doing surveys on segmented groups, creating a landing pop-up based on source. It helps a lot getting more insight into our customers, filling their data and giving them a more personalized experience.

Omniconvert review by Andrew C.
Andrew C.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

Omniconvert has a simple to learn, elegant interface and top-notch support.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to go beyond free - trial, so nothing to dislike yet.

Trying to increase conversion on website. Also, going to implement surveys on our B2B pages.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool for marketers"

What do you like best?

Unlike other similar products, it's easy to implement and track results from the user dashboard. Will likely sign up after out free trial.

What do you dislike?

There was no ability to create creative from the dashboard.

More free trial sign ups for our SaaS software.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Chemicals
Administrator in Chemicals

"Omniconvert was used for a pop-up on our websites that created extra visibility for new solutions"

What do you like best?

The easy of working, while still having the posibilities to have a lot of extra settings

What do you dislike?

The amount of posiblities required us to have contact with support regulary to succesfully setup our campaigns. A more user friendly approach for common things while still having the posibility to tune settings in detail would be nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and elaborated toolset, but requires the necessary knowledge and support.

More visibility for new products

Omniconvert review by Dickon C.
Dickon C.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

It provides provides clear analytics and comprehensive reporting, and is easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes needs a bit of tinkering from their excellent support desk

It help us to order to optimise the Conversion Rate into new sales.

Omniconvert review by Adriana A.
Adriana A.

"key partner for an e-commerce "

What do you like best?

I like the proactive team that is providing new ways to experiment the customer engagement. Their goal is to increase the conversion rate and that is what they actually achieve. Working with them makes you feel like being ahead.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. They deliver fast and with a great quality level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I am doing this already when I discover businesses in need for such a tool.

At first it was the need to increase the conversion rate on our e-shop. While working together on this we discover new possibilities related to customer journey optimization.

Omniconvert review by User in Financial Services

"Frustrating so far"

What do you like best?

Unsure, testing has been onerous. Would like to trial further before making a statment

What do you dislike?

Lack of ability to test via two seperate domains.

Trying to test an old site versus a new one.

Omniconvert review by Andrei B.
Andrei B.

"Marketizator delivers clear insights into our business and powerful actions"

What do you like best?

The ability to deliver popovers with offers based on the location of the user & the weather. We sell sporting equipment, so we use weather a lot as a sales predictor.

What do you dislike?

Marketizator is still a very big product to tackle. I think it can be simplified. It has evolved a lot in the last past year and I am sure that the team is working hard on making it even more useful & easy to use.

We want to increase our conversion rate, sell more while maintaining our customer satisfaction.

Omniconvert review by Marko K.
Marko K.

"Excellent and easy to use tool that help me increase conversions."

What do you like best?

The fact that tool is easy to use and intuitive. Also I like the fact that I have more features in one place (like a/b testing and surveys) so I don't have to use different tools for different actions. I like the knowledge base and fast customer support.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing much to dislike since the tool is high quality.

Better understanding website visitors, provide them with relevant experience and personalize my message, increase conversions and make more money :)

Omniconvert review by Adrian D.
Adrian D.

"One of the best solution i ever seen for increasing conversion"

What do you like best?

The way of interactions with my potential customers

What do you dislike?

I do not have particulary things to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tr an you will buy for sure

Conversion Low Rate

Automatic negociation with my potential customers price oriented

Surveys

Usability A/B testing

Design A/B testing

Website development directions based on customers sureys

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great experience."

What do you like best?

Verry good A/B testing and much more than that.

What do you dislike?

The product is the best I've tested, can't say there's something I dislike.

Optimizing website trafic, better segmentation, improve the content and the design.

Learning about Omniconvert?

* We monitor all Omniconvert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.