Omniconvert

Showing 47 Omniconvert reviews
Omniconvert review by <span>Florin G.</span>
Florin G.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Omniconvert removed my website a black hole.

What do you like best?

Compania Omniconvert o stiu de peste 3 ani de zile.

Sunt indragostit de aceasta companie. Este singura companie de IT pe care am avut ocazia sa o vizitez personal. Biroul in care lucreaza este foarte frumos si interiorul arata asemanator marilor companii din IT.

What do you dislike?

Unpleasant things? First they have a very good chat system. You can write and receive 10-20 minutes maximum response, sometimes even instant. But most important in this is that it keeps chat history. There have been situations where someone happened at 1 o'clock in the morning chatting replied.

Answers chat are extremely well documented and even studying the issue person to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

www.psihologiconstanta.ro

With the help of the Omniconvert we managed to communicate with customers enter the site, I began to understand better what is happening.

I expanded database of email addresses of those who have entered the site.

I had sales due to the Omniconvert.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Omniconvert
Omniconvert review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

A proactive company

What do you like best?

I have worked with Omniconvert for the past 6 months. They have assisted us with A/B testing on our website and I have found them to be creative and proactive in bringing ideas to me, and translating my ideas into workable models on our website.

What do you dislike?

There are two options with Omniconvert. You can either use the product yourself, or hire them to do it for you. In our case, we hired Omniconvert and they are doing advanced popups I could never create myself. The interface and work required for me to do it is beyond my skill. I also find the interface a little intimidating. Using Omniconvert to create things is the only way for us to use the product.

Using Omniconvert has helped to improve user experience on our website as well as lift conversions.

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

Omniconvert review by <span>Simon K.</span>
Simon K.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Powerfull all-in-one tool with a great support team

What do you like best?

Omniconvert is a powerful set of integrated tools with endless possibilities. It's great to have tools for AB-testing, personalization and surveys all in one integrated system, instead of several tools. On top of that, the team has a lot of experience and is very helpful. They're dedicated to help you increase conversion and provide solid ideas to do so.

What do you dislike?

The possibilities are endless, but the interface can be improved upon in terms of usability. You quickly have to resort to using code for experiments. Other tools provide more drag & drop like systems which prevent you from having to deal with code directly. Drag & drop will however never beat the flexibility of using plain code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide whether or not you can rely on coding experiments or if you would be more comfortable with a (less flexible) drag&drop alternative.

Improving the user experience of our website, increasing sign ups.

Omniconvert review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

EASY TO USE

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for us to be able to make split tests happen quickly and easily. Most importantly, I don't need to get the design team to make a brand new design from scratch, instead we can use the very simple to understand WYSIWYG editor to make it happen.

We've been able to scale very quickly with this and don't have to involve alot of extra people. We're a small company and instead of having an entire department of 10 people dedicated to this, we've got 1/2 a person here and there. The software allows us to actually make data-driven design decisions (lots of Ds!) very quickly.

The customer service has been FANTASTIC. I've sent in alot of feature requests over time and it's been very valuable for for us to not only get responses on when they happen, but they're often implemented quickly. It's great to feel like we're part of a great product that's easy to use and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Now that they're transitioning from Marketizator to Omniconvert, there's a bit of clunkiness on the back end, but overall the experience is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Seriously - give it a whirl on your website or another one and see what you get out of it.

It's VERY simple for us to use. It takes about 30 minutes from start to getting a test setup to happen. So try it out and dedicate 30 minutes to getting everything put together and let it go!

Why would you leave money on the table!?

How can we get more leads and sales! At the end of the day, that's what it's all about, right?

We're a small marketing agency with a TON of clients. It's allowed us to help our clients see real gains in their website conversion rate and then make those changes happen quickly. We've had one client who saw a 50% increase in contact forms from one change we made. We couldn't have made that change without the product being SO easy to use.

It shows alot of our team that's held up in "old thinking" how we can quickly iterate to make our designs and websites work better.

Omniconvert review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Saved thousands and does exactly what I need.

What do you like best?

I use Omniconvert to deliver email acquisition pop-ups. I've used more robust marketing conversion platforms and Omniconvert is a fraction of the price if you only need to do basic campaigns. Omniconvert can handle complex campaigns but I cannot offer insight on complex campaign setup.

You can have sub-accounts and there is a free account option for low-traffic users. Sub-accounts is an important feature for me because my client has multiple brands. Some brands have higher traffic on their websites than others. Being able to combine traffic from all sites to come up with a price while also keeping campaigns separate saves my client money. The platform I used in the past charged for each brand which became too expensive.

Omniconvert is easy to setup. Some features include A/B testing, surveys, web personalization, exit-intent, and templates. Omniconvert also offers great customer service. My account rep makes suggestions and ideas to try which I appreciate.

What do you dislike?

The platform is slightly inefficient to use. You set up creative and publish your campaign in different areas. I would like if setting up a campaign was more like a wizard where you're guided through each step.

I also think the templates could be improved. The templates are specific and not general enough for basic campaigns. The templates are not easy to edit to what you need so I always end up designing my own.

Omniconvert helped me solve the problem of capturing consumer interest at the right time. By using pop-ups we've seen at least a 50% increase in email sign-ups per month. By using Omniconvert we've lowered our price per lead.

Omniconvert review by <span>Ankur P.</span>
Ankur P.

Great idea...work in progress

What do you like best?

I think the concept and value of Omniconvert is there. They offer a ton of features to focus on CRO, from various angles, which you would have to pay a lot more to get elsewhere.

What do you dislike?

It seems like they're a growing company, and dealing with growing pains. In many situations I had trouble loading basic features or elements, which was blocking progress from happening. Their team seems to be pretty small, so response times weren't as quick as I would have liked. This is a great tool, and I think over time it will get a lot better, once they solve their small problems/bugs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're willing to work through some of the bugs and quirks this is a great tool to choose. The price point is one of the best you'll get for the robust features.

We were using Omniconvert to help optimize our site conversion and drive more users for our company.

Learning about Omniconvert?

* We monitor all Omniconvert reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.