Omnisend

Omnisend is the all-in-one ecommerce marketing automation platform that helps you sell more by converting your visitors and retaining your customers. Reach your customers with personalised messages using our powerful automation workflows and boost your sales. Grow your subscriber list with wide variety of signup forms and send converting newsletters created with the easy-to-use editor. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and others.

Work for Omnisend?

Learning about Omnisend?

Omnisend Reviews

Ask Omnisend a Question
Showing 37 Omnisend reviews
Omnisend review by Guilherme Melo F.
Guilherme Melo F.

"Better than anything else I've ever tried."

What do you like best?

I have been working in the marketing field for not a very long time, I've tried a few tools however. For a few months I've tried Mailchimp like most, however, after those few months there was pretty much nothing else for me to discover or to do. However after that I tried out Omnisend, an acquaintance told me about it. And I have to say it was Fantastic. Every issue is solved fast with their support, they communicate via any channel you try to reach out for them. And of course the best of all - features and the speed they present new ones. Omnisend is truly a versatile tool for any kind of user. Oh and they have spanish version!

What do you dislike?

I really like having all my marketing channels in one, hope in the future something like that Omnisend will be able to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your life easier with it really. You don't have to be a professional to look professional.

I had issues with newsletter templates, I am not a very artistic or a coder for that matter. With Omnisend I can prep templates in an easy manner. It really is only a few clicks, dragging or color change, but the result is always very professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Omnisend
Omnisend review by Cassie L.
Cassie L.

"Finally - An Email Platform That Fulfills All Your Needs"

What do you like best?

I've been using Omnisend for the past six months and and all I have is praises. I've been looking for a marketing platform that would have it all. And they do!

Automation, signup forms, reports, popups, newsletters, boosting features... And you don't need additional platforms for such features as wheel of fortune for example. Also major props - fantastic support, they are easy to reach and very helpful.

Omnisend just has this very youthful and smart view when it comes to business and their own platform. They are always looking for ways to improve, listens to customer complaints and comes up with new and awesome features in short periods of time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really, only maybe I'd like their upcoming features to be live NOW, just because I can't wait that long haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free. They have that option, in that period try out as many features as you can. I bet you will love the tool instantly. Also the price is great for what they offer, plus they do discounts from time to time, you just have to look for them.

Mostly with other tools I always was missing some kind of feature that was essential to me. Maybe their automation workflows we're poor, maybe they didn't provide quality report tools, maybe their support was non-existent. With Omnisend I have no troubles yet.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Omnisend review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Best marketing automation for ecommerce business"

What do you like best?

It's all in one experience which means that you don't need to use many other tools for marketing your online store. Omnisend has not only regular newsletter campaigns, signup forms, segmentation option but also powerful automation that they keep on improving. I especially love their most recent order updates that allow you to send confirmation notifications.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - they keep adding new features every month so it's getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're using all Omnisend features, this way you can benefit the most as info about your customers is synced and in one place. I've started with forms but then added automated workflows like Welcome series and Cart Recovery and I see how this is giving my business way better results. So much better experience than confusing Mailchimp.

Marketing automation is such a must for every online store so I'm happy I've found Omnisend which covers all my needs in this area. Even more, they say they gonna add even more channels in their automation workflows this year so it should be even more powerful. Can't wait!

Omnisend review by Susan I.
Susan I.

"Have been using this software for over a year now & very very happy"

What do you like best?

#omnisend is awesome! I have been a customer now for over a year & been very happy. I shopped around a lot and tried out several different platforms, but honestly have found Omnisend the most user friendly, cost effective maketing software which takes care of all your online marketing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isnt any issues with this platform that I can report on. Any issues we have had, the support you get day or night from Omnisend is second to none. They work quickly to fix any issues & ensure you are 100% happy once its fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trialling the product, as you wont be disappointed , its so easy to use & integrate into your site. You wont need any other email makerting software. This software is cost effective and fantastic to use.

We have used Omnisend for our email marketing, its amazingly easy to use and quick to get a grasp of. I use shopify & it links in with my site & you can select products from there, which is one of its best features (as all other platforms I looked at you had to manually upload all products and links), I use it to collect email addresses on our website, and for re-targetting / abandon cart emails, which are super effective.

Omnisend review by Jackson R.
Jackson R.

"Omnisend is a premium triple-A E-mail service. It pays for itself tenfold."

What do you like best?

Omnisend offers the ability to effortlessly create e-mail list segments based on factors such as country, or how many orders the user has placed. This means I can better target my customers without an onslaught of manual data entry.

This is especially effective when creating tiered VIP lists or special offers to specific customers. I also send different e-mails to different countries as marketing needs to be as tailored as possible. Especially useful when offering a seamless experience via price, shipping times etc.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

What do you dislike?

Cannot preview e-mails for different devices meaning the default preview isn't always accurate.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free service is great until you want to be serious about your business.

If your business doesn't want to be considered a hobby, Omnisend is the way to go.

Customer segmentation

Bulk e-mails

Importing/exporting e-mails & effective paper trail creation

Omnisend review by Lauren N.
Lauren N.

"Best eCommerce email platform for small biz"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has all the bells and whistles I could want. Automatic marketing flows, timed pop ups, beautifully designed and customizable forms, straight forward reporting, easy importing of addresses. It's all here for the same price as the other guys, and way more user friendly. Built specifically for eCommerce. I've used MailChimp & Campaign Monitor and this is by far my favorites. Free trial up to 15k emails a month or max 2k a day, after that it's $10 a month.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner and that more people aren't talking about it. I swear I don't work for them, I just really appreciate this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing eCommerce email platform. I can't believe all it does for $10 a month.

Building our mailing list, sending out coupon codes for signing up, automatic cart abandonment emails, marketing campaign emails, newsletter, entry, exit & timed sign up pop ups.

Omnisend review by Carol M.
Carol M.

"Simply perfect "

What do you like best?

Omnisend is an amazing platform when it comes to marketing automation. A very flexible, easy to use interface combined with affordable and fair pricing becomes a professional and desirable marketing platform - which omnisend is.

I advise any future marketers to look into Omnisend - You will not be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

I am a perfectionist from start to finish and when creating campaigns sometimes I am met with small difficulties but all in all, nothing too serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend is very easy, and the result is very good, try it.

I've never tried automation before Omnisend simply because I found it too complex. As a person who tries to keep as much information in their head as possible I simply to not have the time, nor power to keep up with different kinds of advertising opportunities. Automation was one of them, but with Omnisend and their easy to set up auto flows I began to introduce automation into my campaigns and I can safely say - it is truly great.

Omnisend review by Aurelija K.
Aurelija K.

"Powerful and easy"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get started. Compared to the rest of platforms I've tried, you really need to "learn" the interface and the whole set up process to get something out. Not with Omnisend. Newsletter templates and automation workflows come out-of-box, which helps to start in minutes. At the same time, Omnisend is powerful enough to customize email content in any way you want, so the platform feels balanced for speed and customization.

What do you dislike?

More newsletter templates would be nice to have, yet no major complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Omnisend to any ecommerce business. One of the best email marketing platforms in terms of cost/benefit.

The biggest advantage Omnisend gives to my business is the ability to manage everything in one unified platform. I finally feel like I don't need to use multiple platforms to manage subscribers, customers and newsletters, as Omnisend handles all the marketing pretty well.

Omnisend review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Who knew marketing can be this much fun?"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is not my first email marketing application, I had a few before and after having a mediocre experience I started to look for something new and perfect - and I've found it - Omnisend. And now, Omnisend is taking a newer and better approach and going to marketing automation field which is fantastic.

Omnisend has a very fresh and great approach to marketing, they suggest new and interesting features that actually work, I appreciate to have this very amazing marketing tool a part of my business, I do feel it helps me and makes my campaigns much more successful.

What do you dislike?

They could provide a longer trial in my opinion. Sometimes a month is not enough to experience all of their features simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel lost with your marketing and business go with Omnisend. With the help of their knowledge base, blog and other updates you will get the hang of marketing very very fast and very easy. Good luck

My main issue is this - how much do I bring and how much do I get and my own goal is to invest a lot less and get a lot more, and with Omnisend I feel like I actually managed that. I was able to get a whole variety of features (we're talking marketing automation - welcome, birthday, cart reminder emails, we have segmentation, we have A/B testing, we even have SMS!) for a very little investment. I think the starting price is somewhat 8 or 12 dollars. It depends on what you need and your contact base.

Omnisend review by Moe A.
Moe A.

"Provides professional emails & very easy to use to send emails to your customers"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of putting the campaign together, it reaches out to my customers very easy , they know what I am selling

What do you dislike?

When I go to my subscribers, I have to go from page to page to see everything, I would like the ability to search by date or newest subscriber, will save a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell them its easy to use, I have had no problems and campaigns are very professional and makes the emails look really nice, really no confusion using it either.

Reaching out to my online customers, some apps I had difficulties using and got frustrating to use, this is easy and can reach out to my subscribers.

Omnisend review by User in Design
User in Design

"Omnisend is the best marketing automation platform I ever worked with"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is an amazing ecommerce marketing automation platform. With this tool I was able to boost my sales, help my business grow, increase my subscriber userbase.

Omnisend has amazing automation workflows that makes manual work easier than ever. You can send out welcome emails, thank you emails, birthday emails and of course the best ones are cart recovery emails. They helped me gain extra 15% of sales. Also, Omnisend is very easy to navigate trough, the dashboard is simplistic, UI is comfortable and you don't need any extra coding knowledge to work with their provided email templates. Omnisend 10/10 will continue to work with it.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything particular or of an importance. Had some questions that we're disputed very fast with the help of their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend is a fantastic ecommerce marketing automation platform for those who are simply have no time for manual work and want sophisticated automation workflows. With Omnisend it is very easy to do. The platform is comfortable to navigate trough, dashboard is excellent, support is helpful, friendly and fast and of course their other features like newsletter editor or product picker are to die for. Made my life so much easier.

My main problem was that I wanted to increase my sales, as well as, brink visitors back. When it comes to sales a big part of website traffic leaves without making a purchase. I was looking for a professional and sophisticated automation platform that would help me solve this issue. And with the easy Omnisend integration I was able to do that I a very short period of time.

Now my work is easy, fast, simple to do and generates me higher revenue than before.

Omnisend review by Elaine E.
Elaine E.

"Omnisend is awesome! Best email marketing software for the price."

What do you like best?

Omnisend is easy to use with great templates and integration with Shopify. They've been expanding their features a TON and came up with really cool coupon templates, sign up boxes, etc. The perfect tool for small-medium businesses! Loving #omnisend

What do you dislike?

I wish we could integrate it with shopify product reviews - I would love to send an email where a customer can review a product directly within the email rather than having to link back to my site, www.aerialyogagear.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small and new businesses!

Omnisend takes care of abandoned carts, marketing campaigns, and sign up forms. We've seen great improvements in all of these areas since switching to Omnisend.

Omnisend review by Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.

"Love the app"

What do you like best?

Its really helped us at battlepatches.com to keep in contact with our growing client base. I love how user friendly it is. I literally can reach all my contacts in a matter of mins, with fresh modern and a professional looking email.

Overall I love the app.

What do you dislike?

My rate increased a little more then I planned this year, without any notice so I think contacting us with an updated pricing structure or a discount for clients who have been with you longer would be nice.. id love to see some more template designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it......

Its helped me grow my business, by streamlining my emails and marketing.

Omnisend review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fresh player in the game!"

What do you like best?

So happy to have found Omnisend. I love their segmentation feature and their prices. Very fair, what you pays is what you get they say, with Omnisend what you pay is a lot less than what you get wich is a lot.

What do you dislike?

Not once I got lost in the amount of the features they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out you will not be dissapointed.

I used to have a problem of simply not being good enough, which is a personal problem right? Well Omnisend helped me solve the problem and not only solve it but become a professional marketing automation and email marketing specialist all because their app is that professional.

But still - superb marketing automation features, they even have birthday email feature!! IT is fantastically converting for me.

Omnisend review by Chester L.
Chester L.

"Omnisend - a tool for a happy marketer"

What do you like best?

Automation workflows (follow ups, cart reminders, bday emails,welcome emails), segmentation of users, helps me build my future campaigns and know my audiences better, in depth reports - so i can learn lessons and improve in the future, great price for value.

What do you dislike?

Video tutorials lack because I am not a very fast learner, a video would certainly help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend will help you save money, help your business grow, the platform is easy to use, they introduce new and awesome features weekly. There is NOTHING to lose.

I had issue with customer retention and sale growth using email marketing. Now it is very easy, all I had to do is setup their automation tools and just go. Also their reports - top notch!

Omnisend review by Avery H.
Avery H.

"Definitely Prefer over Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

It is priced the exact same as Mailchimp but is a much better platform. We use it as an app through Bigcommerce which syncs with our customer list instantly. The email templates are easier to design, and the product picker allows you to select products on my site and it automatically pulls in the image, product name, product description and price. The campaign reports also show how much revenue we made from them.

What do you dislike?

I cannot crop an image directly within the app- I must photoshop in a separate app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the free trial! Working within bigcommerce I needed to add code into the backend templates so if that isn't something you're familiar with it may take longer for implementation.

This saves us so much time in creating emails, especially with the product picker, and we are seeing sales from that email right in the report.

Omnisend review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"From start to finish - superb in everyway"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is very much in order and step by step, you never feel lost when navigating trough Omnisend. Starting from the sign up moment to the last report numbers, everything simple very much in order. If you are just a begginer, this route is always the best.

What do you dislike?

I never much enjoy the "orange" interior that is happening in their interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out now

Time, I save time most of all. Due to automation of emails and wokrflows I am able to work exceptionally fast. I advice to anyone who are interest in saving every minute of work, try out Omnisend - you will not be disappointed. .

Omnisend review by Imogen M.
Imogen M.

"Great for a rookie"

What do you like best?

I have changed my career path from office worker to creating my own little store and I gotta say, Omnisend is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Most issues come from my own lack of experience because I am an absolute rookie

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will make your life very easy because the tool is very simple to use.

I have been able to send emails and save money because Omnisend is not expensive and really amazing tool.

Omnisend review by Diana M.
Diana M.

"Great for beginners! MUCH better than Mailchimp!"

What do you like best?

I was so happy that I could send my newsletter lightning fast. It took me literally 7 minutes. I remember I tried to create my newsletter with Mailchimp - first time took me like 2 hours, and after that it still took me forever. Which is why I quit them. Luckily found omnisend :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing when I was using it. It is a great program

It's good that I got to send beautiful newsletters. Their automation stuff is really cool too. It took me a bit longer to set that up (probably about 2 hours or so), but now those emails get sent automatically. Fantastic!

Omnisend review by Jelle P.
Jelle P.

"Freakingly amazing to use"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the program is very effective which makes it spot on to use for your newsletters

What do you dislike?

The fact that there isn't an iPhone App yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an efficient easy to use review program that integrates with Tictail this is the one to use!

with Onmisend I can send all the people that are fans of my brand a newsletter in a split of a second

Omnisend review by Tricia T.
Tricia T.

"Easy to Use, Nice Templates"

What do you like best?

I like the customizations available within the templates and I like the ease of managing lists.

Jasper Swag

What do you dislike?

Some limitations to the templates - I would like to be able to control the logo space more than I can currently.

Staying in touch with customers and clients, automatic reply emails from website, thank you emails.

Saves me time, keeps me connected,

Omnisend review by Cloe R.
Cloe R.

"Useful and Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and set up, but more importantly very cheap for all it has to offer. Available for both Shopify and BigComemrce. #omnisend

What do you dislike?

Emails could offer a little more option regarding design.

No landing pages for lead captures or possibility of offering content instead of discount (example: ebooks -guides, etc)

Email automation - Pop-ups - Email campaign

Omnisend review by Zoe C.
Zoe C.

"User Friendly App- Loads of customisation"

What do you like best?

the pick-a-product segment in email templates- you can choose and link exactly which items from your store you want to showcase in your email

What do you dislike?

Not quite enough variation in font choice- but if you're a small business this can help as it keeps a consistent trend

it is very easy to segment our audience and better understand customer behaviour.

Omnisend review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Great Shopify Product"

What do you like best?

Easy and integrates with Shopify, Scratch and save gets great conversions.

What do you dislike?

Cannot add Videos you can only link. Nothing really else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This makes creating and tracking emails easy. I can create quick emails with products from our shopify site fast, really fast. Scratch n Save is the best!

Email Marketing

Omnisend review by Marianne Z.
Marianne Z.

"Ease of use and effective, even for noobs"

What do you like best?

I love Omnisend! It's easy to use for a noob like me, and effective. I got decent results within the 14-day trial period. The rates are also much more affordable than most I've looked into. I'm sticking with Omnisend and recommending it to my family and friends who are both on startup like me, and a few who are already established.

#omnisend #oldschoolersunite

What do you dislike?

here are no downsides I have encountered so far.

I was able to effectively boost my sales through effectively timed email marketing.

Omnisend review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"Easy to use. Effective platform for ecommerce "

What do you like best?

It is a great product, intuitive and easy to use. It's amazing software which helped us to re-engage customers, recover abandoned carts. Product Picker which let me add products and use them in newsletter with all information is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send automated delivery updates, notify people when product back in stock. I hope their will add it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend soundest to all companies who are trying to sell online

There are tremendous business benefits, simply to be able to access everything in one space

Omnisend review by Aline  L.
Aline L.

"Simple convenient but very basic "

What do you like best?

The program is easy for creating and scheduling emails for your customers,it is very easy to learn how to implement everything they offer.the best part is that you can automatically synchronize products from the website to your email.

What do you dislike?

It’s very basic,not many templates to choose from and some of the functions are limited in creating a beautiful well designed email

Sending emails to the customers subscribed to newsletters

Omnisend review by Administrator

"Simple and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I like the addition of new templates and features to make designing mailers more easier. The tools allow you to create unique mailers, so you're not sending out them same layout each time. I like how the you are able to view you has seen, opened and clicked on your mailer.

What do you dislike?

The price is quite expensive, (based on the no. in subscription lists) compared to other similar platforms, however, I can not compare this to the service they're offering having not used them.

I can see who is looking for offers and genuinely interested in keeping updated with my store.

Omnisend review by Tim T.
Tim T.

"Simple to implement"

What do you like best?

I can always upgrade to the next level of product

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, it is exactly what I need

Email marketing is easier

Omnisend review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Nice personalised template and very good customer service :)"

What do you like best?

I am extremely satisfied with the custom template that Soundest has built for medigo.com It looks exactly the way we wanted it to look. It was a pleasure to deal with their customer service as they were always able to provide me with a helpful reply within 30 mins.

What do you dislike?

I am sure they will be able to make some improvements over time. I would prefer to be able to add my own URL parameters instead of auto-tagging. Also, it would be good to be able to get more in-depth insights into the email performance from the report, e.g. a 24 hr performance of the newsletter to see how many people clicked/opened when, as well as the top locations by opens. But I like the click map that shows where people clicked in the newsletter.

We are sending out newsletters with Soundest.

Omnisend review by Brooke S.
Brooke S.

"Good options"

What do you like best?

Pricing is pretty good for all the features they offer

What do you dislike?

The app tends to log you out often while you are working on something (not consistent and not every day), but when it's having these hick-ups it's horrible, as you lose everything you didn't' save before it does it.

All of our email campaigns

Omnisend review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"More sales with abandoned cart automation"

What do you like best?

Abandoned cart automation is great, it helped us generate additional sales from the clients that have not completed the order yet. It's fully customizable and works with custom rules.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike currently, as it helps grow sales for our business

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose a tool that is built for ecommerce. Helps to get started fast with less time.

Reach the customers who have not completed the order for some reason. Great success rate. Reducing the number of lost customers.

Omnisend review by Jarred A.
Jarred A.

"Very Simple Yet Productive email app"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to copy previous email campaigns in order to re-run over and over again.

What do you dislike?

More tools to help gather more emails for our business.

Staying in communication with my Customer base!

Omnisend review by Prabhash S.
Prabhash S.

"Good Customer support "

What do you like best?

For all support it is quick and able to get the help from the team very quick

What do you dislike?

Nothing at present and everything is fine

It gives good follow up with te customers

Omnisend review by Becky  G.
Becky G.

"Omnisend"

What do you like best?

Emails look great and the program is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Have not figured out how to auto pick products from my store.

Set up an automated flow of emails to clients

Omnisend review by User in Museums and Institutions
User in Museums and Institutions

"Excellent for a free plan"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, and I have seen a moderate increase in sales.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that I would pay for their premium plan - 15,000 emails a month are plenty for my small business needs. It's free, so they do try to upsell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than MailChimp overall - it's an easy change to make, and free for the basic plan!

Wanted an increase in usership for my small business, and more interaction from my subscribers. I have seen the community growing, and it does coincide with implementation of this plan.

Omnisend review by User

"Great for every online store"

What do you like best?

Easy setup and especially powerful automation workflows that helped to sell more and generate more revenue.

What do you dislike?

Nothing when I was using it. They were even planning to improve and add a lot of new features.

Automated marketing - reaching our customers with the right message right on time.

Learning about Omnisend?

* We monitor all Omnisend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.