Omnisend

4.8

Omnisend is the all-in-one ecommerce marketing automation platform that helps you sell more by converting your visitors and retaining your customers. Reach your customers with personalised messages using our powerful automation workflows and boost your sales. Grow your subscriber list with wide variety of signup forms and send converting newsletters created with the easy-to-use editor. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and others.

Work for Omnisend?

Learning about Omnisend?

Omnisend Reviews

Showing 67 Omnisend reviews
Omnisend review by Guilherme Melo F.
Guilherme Melo F.

"Better than anything else I've ever tried."

What do you like best?

I have been working in the marketing field for not a very long time, I've tried a few tools however. For a few months I've tried Mailchimp like most, however, after those few months there was pretty much nothing else for me to discover or to do. However after that I tried out Omnisend, an acquaintance told me about it. And I have to say it was Fantastic. Every issue is solved fast with their support, they communicate via any channel you try to reach out for them. And of course the best of all - features and the speed they present new ones. Omnisend is truly a versatile tool for any kind of user. Oh and they have spanish version!

What do you dislike?

I really like having all my marketing channels in one, hope in the future something like that Omnisend will be able to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your life easier with it really. You don't have to be a professional to look professional.

I had issues with newsletter templates, I am not a very artistic or a coder for that matter. With Omnisend I can prep templates in an easy manner. It really is only a few clicks, dragging or color change, but the result is always very professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Omnisend
Omnisend review by Cassie L.
Cassie L.

"Finally - An Email Platform That Fulfills All Your Needs"

What do you like best?

I've been using Omnisend for the past six months and and all I have is praises. I've been looking for a marketing platform that would have it all. And they do!

Automation, signup forms, reports, popups, newsletters, boosting features... And you don't need additional platforms for such features as wheel of fortune for example. Also major props - fantastic support, they are easy to reach and very helpful.

Omnisend just has this very youthful and smart view when it comes to business and their own platform. They are always looking for ways to improve, listens to customer complaints and comes up with new and awesome features in short periods of time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really, only maybe I'd like their upcoming features to be live NOW, just because I can't wait that long haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free. They have that option, in that period try out as many features as you can. I bet you will love the tool instantly. Also the price is great for what they offer, plus they do discounts from time to time, you just have to look for them.

Mostly with other tools I always was missing some kind of feature that was essential to me. Maybe their automation workflows we're poor, maybe they didn't provide quality report tools, maybe their support was non-existent. With Omnisend I have no troubles yet.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Omnisend review by Susan I.
Susan I.

"Have been using this software for over a year now & very very happy"

What do you like best?

#omnisend is awesome! I have been a customer now for over a year & been very happy. I shopped around a lot and tried out several different platforms, but honestly have found Omnisend the most user friendly, cost effective maketing software which takes care of all your online marketing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isnt any issues with this platform that I can report on. Any issues we have had, the support you get day or night from Omnisend is second to none. They work quickly to fix any issues & ensure you are 100% happy once its fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trialling the product, as you wont be disappointed , its so easy to use & integrate into your site. You wont need any other email makerting software. This software is cost effective and fantastic to use.

We have used Omnisend for our email marketing, its amazingly easy to use and quick to get a grasp of. I use shopify & it links in with my site & you can select products from there, which is one of its best features (as all other platforms I looked at you had to manually upload all products and links), I use it to collect email addresses on our website, and for re-targetting / abandon cart emails, which are super effective.

Omnisend review by Carol M.
Carol M.

"Simply perfect "

What do you like best?

Omnisend is an amazing platform when it comes to marketing automation. A very flexible, easy to use interface combined with affordable and fair pricing becomes a professional and desirable marketing platform - which omnisend is.

I advise any future marketers to look into Omnisend - You will not be disappointed.

What do you dislike?

I am a perfectionist from start to finish and when creating campaigns sometimes I am met with small difficulties but all in all, nothing too serious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend is very easy, and the result is very good, try it.

I've never tried automation before Omnisend simply because I found it too complex. As a person who tries to keep as much information in their head as possible I simply to not have the time, nor power to keep up with different kinds of advertising opportunities. Automation was one of them, but with Omnisend and their easy to set up auto flows I began to introduce automation into my campaigns and I can safely say - it is truly great.

Omnisend review by Patrick O.
Patrick O.

"Who knew marketing can be this much fun?"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is not my first email marketing application, I had a few before and after having a mediocre experience I started to look for something new and perfect - and I've found it - Omnisend. And now, Omnisend is taking a newer and better approach and going to marketing automation field which is fantastic.

Omnisend has a very fresh and great approach to marketing, they suggest new and interesting features that actually work, I appreciate to have this very amazing marketing tool a part of my business, I do feel it helps me and makes my campaigns much more successful.

What do you dislike?

They could provide a longer trial in my opinion. Sometimes a month is not enough to experience all of their features simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel lost with your marketing and business go with Omnisend. With the help of their knowledge base, blog and other updates you will get the hang of marketing very very fast and very easy. Good luck

My main issue is this - how much do I bring and how much do I get and my own goal is to invest a lot less and get a lot more, and with Omnisend I feel like I actually managed that. I was able to get a whole variety of features (we're talking marketing automation - welcome, birthday, cart reminder emails, we have segmentation, we have A/B testing, we even have SMS!) for a very little investment. I think the starting price is somewhat 8 or 12 dollars. It depends on what you need and your contact base.

Omnisend review by Jackson R.
Jackson R.

"Omnisend is a premium triple-A E-mail service. It pays for itself tenfold."

What do you like best?

Omnisend offers the ability to effortlessly create e-mail list segments based on factors such as country, or how many orders the user has placed. This means I can better target my customers without an onslaught of manual data entry.

This is especially effective when creating tiered VIP lists or special offers to specific customers. I also send different e-mails to different countries as marketing needs to be as tailored as possible. Especially useful when offering a seamless experience via price, shipping times etc.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

What do you dislike?

Cannot preview e-mails for different devices meaning the default preview isn't always accurate.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free service is great until you want to be serious about your business.

If your business doesn't want to be considered a hobby, Omnisend is the way to go.

Customer segmentation

Bulk e-mails

Importing/exporting e-mails & effective paper trail creation

Omnisend review by User

"Best marketing automation for ecommerce business"

What do you like best?

It's all in one experience which means that you don't need to use many other tools for marketing your online store. Omnisend has not only regular newsletter campaigns, signup forms, segmentation option but also powerful automation that they keep on improving. I especially love their most recent order updates that allow you to send confirmation notifications.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - they keep adding new features every month so it's getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're using all Omnisend features, this way you can benefit the most as info about your customers is synced and in one place. I've started with forms but then added automated workflows like Welcome series and Cart Recovery and I see how this is giving my business way better results. So much better experience than confusing Mailchimp.

Marketing automation is such a must for every online store so I'm happy I've found Omnisend which covers all my needs in this area. Even more, they say they gonna add even more channels in their automation workflows this year so it should be even more powerful. Can't wait!

Omnisend review by Lauren N.
Lauren N.

"Best eCommerce email platform for small biz"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has all the bells and whistles I could want. Automatic marketing flows, timed pop ups, beautifully designed and customizable forms, straight forward reporting, easy importing of addresses. It's all here for the same price as the other guys, and way more user friendly. Built specifically for eCommerce. I've used MailChimp & Campaign Monitor and this is by far my favorites. Free trial up to 15k emails a month or max 2k a day, after that it's $10 a month.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner and that more people aren't talking about it. I swear I don't work for them, I just really appreciate this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing eCommerce email platform. I can't believe all it does for $10 a month.

Building our mailing list, sending out coupon codes for signing up, automatic cart abandonment emails, marketing campaign emails, newsletter, entry, exit & timed sign up pop ups.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Simple to use. Useful features. Powerful platform for my business"

What do you like best?

I like not fancy, but good structured style of platform and communication with me. Platform has very very useful features. I like to implement it into my business marketing process. And it is nice that we could use Facebook contacts soon

What do you dislike?

Main things are fine, we are happy about Omnisend. As we are active on FB, would like to get Facebook Custom Audiences sync faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Omnisend we are many years, since their were Soundest. Interesting to grow together with them, They are strong and on time of implementing new features.

While we use Omnisend platform we are focused on target thing. We are on time when sending emails for abandoned cart recovery. also it is nice to use pop-ups to get new subscribers. It is nice not to much disturb visitors while their browsing our store or subscribe for getting news (according to their suggestions). Thank you for templates - their are cool.

Omnisend review by Aurelija K.
Aurelija K.

"Powerful and easy"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to get started. Compared to the rest of platforms I've tried, you really need to "learn" the interface and the whole set up process to get something out. Not with Omnisend. Newsletter templates and automation workflows come out-of-box, which helps to start in minutes. At the same time, Omnisend is powerful enough to customize email content in any way you want, so the platform feels balanced for speed and customization.

What do you dislike?

More newsletter templates would be nice to have, yet no major complains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Omnisend to any ecommerce business. One of the best email marketing platforms in terms of cost/benefit.

The biggest advantage Omnisend gives to my business is the ability to manage everything in one unified platform. I finally feel like I don't need to use multiple platforms to manage subscribers, customers and newsletters, as Omnisend handles all the marketing pretty well.

Omnisend review by Moe A.
Moe A.

"Provides professional emails & very easy to use to send emails to your customers"

What do you like best?

the simplicity of putting the campaign together, it reaches out to my customers very easy , they know what I am selling

What do you dislike?

When I go to my subscribers, I have to go from page to page to see everything, I would like the ability to search by date or newest subscriber, will save a lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell them its easy to use, I have had no problems and campaigns are very professional and makes the emails look really nice, really no confusion using it either.

Reaching out to my online customers, some apps I had difficulties using and got frustrating to use, this is easy and can reach out to my subscribers.

Omnisend review by User in Design
User in Design

"Omnisend is the best marketing automation platform I ever worked with"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is an amazing ecommerce marketing automation platform. With this tool I was able to boost my sales, help my business grow, increase my subscriber userbase.

Omnisend has amazing automation workflows that makes manual work easier than ever. You can send out welcome emails, thank you emails, birthday emails and of course the best ones are cart recovery emails. They helped me gain extra 15% of sales. Also, Omnisend is very easy to navigate trough, the dashboard is simplistic, UI is comfortable and you don't need any extra coding knowledge to work with their provided email templates. Omnisend 10/10 will continue to work with it.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything particular or of an importance. Had some questions that we're disputed very fast with the help of their support team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend is a fantastic ecommerce marketing automation platform for those who are simply have no time for manual work and want sophisticated automation workflows. With Omnisend it is very easy to do. The platform is comfortable to navigate trough, dashboard is excellent, support is helpful, friendly and fast and of course their other features like newsletter editor or product picker are to die for. Made my life so much easier.

My main problem was that I wanted to increase my sales, as well as, brink visitors back. When it comes to sales a big part of website traffic leaves without making a purchase. I was looking for a professional and sophisticated automation platform that would help me solve this issue. And with the easy Omnisend integration I was able to do that I a very short period of time.

Now my work is easy, fast, simple to do and generates me higher revenue than before.

Omnisend review by Elaine E.
Elaine E.

"Omnisend is awesome! Best email marketing software for the price."

What do you like best?

Omnisend is easy to use with great templates and integration with Shopify. They've been expanding their features a TON and came up with really cool coupon templates, sign up boxes, etc. The perfect tool for small-medium businesses! Loving #omnisend

What do you dislike?

I wish we could integrate it with shopify product reviews - I would love to send an email where a customer can review a product directly within the email rather than having to link back to my site, www.aerialyogagear.com

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for small and new businesses!

Omnisend takes care of abandoned carts, marketing campaigns, and sign up forms. We've seen great improvements in all of these areas since switching to Omnisend.

Omnisend review by Jeremy N.
Jeremy N.

"Love the app"

What do you like best?

Its really helped us at battlepatches.com to keep in contact with our growing client base. I love how user friendly it is. I literally can reach all my contacts in a matter of mins, with fresh modern and a professional looking email.

Overall I love the app.

What do you dislike?

My rate increased a little more then I planned this year, without any notice so I think contacting us with an updated pricing structure or a discount for clients who have been with you longer would be nice.. id love to see some more template designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it......

Its helped me grow my business, by streamlining my emails and marketing.

Omnisend review by Gintarė V.
Gintarė V.

"Easy to use & many useful features"

What do you like best?

Many useful features which I can use with only one tool. The best thing is, I can send not only emails but also SMS campaigns. That helps a lot in my daily communication with clients.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to name any. Maybe, at first not all new features were working properly. However, they considered my remarks and fixed problems very quickly. Hats off to their support!

My main goal is to communicate constantly with my subscribers. Omnisend has many automation abilities, SMS and email campaigns. Therefore, contacting my customers has never been easier.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Behavioral triggered emails increased my ROI"

What do you like best?

After some ecommerce marketing courses, I understood that instead of focusing on customer acquisition , I need to spend more time by trying to increase conversion rate in my e-shop. I tested 7 different email providers and I picked Omnisend. They support team even helped even with some strategies for automation workflows. I recommend for all ecommerce business owners to start using Browse and Product abandonment functions. I increased my ROI by 11 % in two months.

What do you dislike?

The possibility to copy-paste created automation workflows will save time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get free trial and test all prepared automation workflows. This can bring for you ideas how you can better communicate with your visitors.

Previously my all emails were the same for everyone. I have different communication approach based by visitors behavior today.

Omnisend review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fresh player in the game!"

What do you like best?

So happy to have found Omnisend. I love their segmentation feature and their prices. Very fair, what you pays is what you get they say, with Omnisend what you pay is a lot less than what you get wich is a lot.

What do you dislike?

Not once I got lost in the amount of the features they have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out you will not be dissapointed.

I used to have a problem of simply not being good enough, which is a personal problem right? Well Omnisend helped me solve the problem and not only solve it but become a professional marketing automation and email marketing specialist all because their app is that professional.

But still - superb marketing automation features, they even have birthday email feature!! IT is fantastically converting for me.

Omnisend review by Administrator

"Much more professional than MailChimp"

What do you like best?

Our campaigns are performing better and better, so the value we get from Omnisend is increasing more each month. We compared the deliverability rate with other providers, and we were getting a better result from Omnisend. We'd been using MailChimp previously, but it was pulling teeth to get any kind of support, so we had to sift through forums to find information. Even when we were testing Omnisend with a free plan, we had 24/7 support. The design is really intuitive, and their templates were ready with just a few tweaks here and there.

What do you dislike?

The app looks a bit old-fashioned, but its both powerful and easy to use, which I think is more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Omnisend. It's really easy to use and it makes setting up complicated email flows really simple. There are tons of ways to target and segment your lists too. They also have customizable tags you can add to your subscribers, so you can really target based on anything that you want. I think it could work for a variety of business models, but you can tell it's made for ecommerce.

Omnisend let's us automate complex email flows for our customers. This means that none of our customers are falling through the cracks. We can send abandoned cart or welcome emails depending on where the customer triggers.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Highly recommend to use this tool for your business"

What do you like best?

It is a professional platform that I would highly recommend to use. I really like its features, functionality and automation workflows. Previously, I used another platform, but this one is definitely the best! It is easy to navigate through the platform and learn how to use all features. They own a huge “knowledge base” which contains a lot of useful and updated information. When using automation workflow, you will notice that large part of manual work is done automatically. I strongly advice to use Omnisend, you won’t regret it.

What do you dislike?

I would suggest to create some more templates. It would be a benefit for some businesses who do not have a graphic designer and want to distinguish from competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend is a professional platform that I would recommend for both professionals and beginners. It helps you to save time, because automation workflows can “do” big job for you. It really helps to strengthen brand, create more sustainable communication with clients and also increase sales. Finally, price for this product is really fair and it is worth 100%.

Huge benefit is that you don’t need to have many different apps or programs. Omnisend offers you all important tools for successful marketing in one place. Also, you can check your sales results in “live view”, use many newsletters which create value for customers (like special discount coupons, gift boxes) or use other important tools while interacting with your visitors. All in all, there are much more benefits to try.

Omnisend review by Marissa H.
Marissa H.

"Email Marketing Made So Simple"

What do you like best?

My favorite things about Omnisend are the ease is use and user friendly design that they bring to email marketing and and email capture methods. As someone with a new company, you always appreciate free services that offer so much value while also enhancing your web site and marketing abilities. Thanks so much, Omnisend!

What do you dislike?

Of course, you always want the extra features, but when you are starting out, it is not always feasible to allot money to certain things immediately. I appreciate the opportunity to share an honest review.

My main problems that I am currently solving with Omnisend are email captures to start building an email list and actual email campaigns.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Love automatic product import feature "

What do you like best?

Omnisend integration with Shopify allows you to bring photos and descriptions straight from your websites product page to email. This function is a great time saver. I easily copy-pasted email automation ideas from Johnlewis.com and other big players into my ecommerce store without development.

What do you dislike?

I had a small issue that was actually my fault. I could find how to configure one automation workflow in Support pages, I missed some information. But customer service helped me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Marketing automation was a big players game a couple years ago, but today you can have marketing automation workflows without big investments. The pricing starts from $ 10 a month, you don‘t need custom development, so no risk to test a tool

Created automation workflows let us sell more for our existing customers – we send special offers, recommended products and for this, we don‘t need to spend time. It is automatically handled.

Omnisend review by User

"Switched from Mailchimp and never regretted"

What do you like best?

Omnisend is that one tool that I cannot imagine my online store without. I used to use Mailchimp for very long time but when I switched to Omnisend things really got real - Cart Recovery and Post-Purchase automations are the ones that bring most of the value. They even introduced the custom ones which is in our pipeline to test.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be improved a bit as right now it's rather basic - enough to see the benefit but nothing too fancy.

Automated communication with my customers which is the main reason I'm using Omnisend. The option to send the message not only via email but other channels as well bring a good value as well.

Omnisend review by Chester L.
Chester L.

"Omnisend - a tool for a happy marketer"

What do you like best?

Automation workflows (follow ups, cart reminders, bday emails,welcome emails), segmentation of users, helps me build my future campaigns and know my audiences better, in depth reports - so i can learn lessons and improve in the future, great price for value.

What do you dislike?

Video tutorials lack because I am not a very fast learner, a video would certainly help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend will help you save money, help your business grow, the platform is easy to use, they introduce new and awesome features weekly. There is NOTHING to lose.

I had issue with customer retention and sale growth using email marketing. Now it is very easy, all I had to do is setup their automation tools and just go. Also their reports - top notch!

Omnisend review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Advanced email marketing automation can be really simple!"

What do you like best?

The automation workflows were already pre-filled (saved us a lot of time) and our dedicated Account Manager Larry helped us to start with really good email marketing strategies and flows immediately. Larry advised us how we can increase our conversation rate and grow our email lists with Omnisend features

What do you dislike?

Since we ordered the PRO plan and got an account manager, it probably would've taken a lot of time to do it all without him--I mean, all the setup and testing. We probably would've needed more time to figure out how all the features should be used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Omnisend has a free trial with all the features we're using right now on the Pro plan. Just test it out and you'll see what a good fit Omnisend is. Their pre-filled automation workflows are a real time-saver, which is a really good place to start.

We didn't need to get a bunch of different apps and therefore didn't need any custom solutions for different popups or contact forms. We got all these features with Omnisend. We're also able to test our ideas without developing custom flows.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A/B testing email campaigns increased our sales by 60%"

What do you like best?

What is great that we can simply A/B test every email campaign that we’re focusing on. By testing various subject lines, content, images & even automation flows we were able to increase our sales by 60% at the final steps. We needed to send out lot’s of different email automation campaigns to reach significant amount of audience to prove our tests, therefore the deliverability rates were really good and much better compared to other tools. Great service from customer support whenever it’s needed.

What do you dislike?

Revenue dashboard is great to see the final sales, however would be interesting to see how many users are starting checkout, but do not finish it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for sales ready email automation tool, Omnisend is the right one.

Personalizing our shopping experience according the customers needs. Selling different products based on their previous interest. What’s most important all features are developed to generate more sales.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Glad we choose this platform for our clothing shop"

What do you like best?

We started to use Omnisend more than a year ago (Mailchimp I have used almost 4 years). As we are developing strong brand in clothing niche, we really needed to focus more on increasing sales with our existant big customer base. At Omnisend we found a wide range of templates, so I can prepare everything quite fast and be sure right person will get the message at the right time. And I liked sign up forms a lot, it helped me to get more subscribers and segment them. Now it is possible to deliver them targeted messages.

What do you dislike?

A bigger gallery for the templates to use. Even though there are enough to get start fast and quickly. We would appreciate a bigger amount of templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have very good experience with Omnisend that’s why I can recommend them as smart system to manage your emails for visitors.

One of my problem was segmentation. Now it’s easy to split my contacts into subscribers , shoppers and buyers and to get in touch with them in right way. During short term I have noticed that their special feature Cart recovery works quite well. Previously I didn’t have possibility to reach my estore shoppers after their leave and offer them to finish purchase.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Love their customer support"

What do you like best?

We have been looking for similar tool for quite some time. We were using other tools like Mailchimp and Constant Contact, which are not bad. However, when additional help was need it’s hard to get to talk with the live person. Omnisend support is really great. They helped us integrate Omnisend with our custom made e-shop and we didn’t need to hire any outsourced help. Communication process was smooth, great response time and knowledgeable advices. As we have grown quite big, now we have a direct contact with their account manager.

What do you dislike?

Bigger choice of prebuilt templates would help it easier to set up forms and popups. Now we need to tweak it a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The functionalities offered by Omnisend fit our business at al level. So we would recommend to evaluate what functions are needed for your business and choose the tool that is focused on what you’re doing.

Cross-selling new products to our existing customer base. With the help of customer segmentation and their behavior on our website.

Omnisend review by Administrator in Law Enforcement
Administrator in Law Enforcement

"Good app to manage big data!"

What do you like best?

We like to have many useful features in one easy to use platform. It is very good that we didn't have any errors while sending emails. Everything is on time as it is settled on schedule. We really enjoy this product - it's easy to set up and use, and has tons of options to create the perfect look!

What do you dislike?

Everything is ok. The improvement we would like to see is the ability to sort subscribers by clicking on the headers. But it is not very important, just recommendations .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, we are excited about this platform. We became more powerful and get closer to our visitors and customers. Recommendations!

We used to hire agency for our company email marketing processes management before. It''s ok, but now we have bigger marketing team and working on it by our selves. I've got recommendations for Omnisend as powerful platform and yes it is. This platform helped to segment customers very well and reach customers the way they requested (SMS/email) or both. it helps. And for sure Welcome, Abandonment, Confirmation and Post Purchase automation is something amazing.

Omnisend review by Avery H.
Avery H.

"Definitely Prefer over Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

It is priced the exact same as Mailchimp but is a much better platform. We use it as an app through Bigcommerce which syncs with our customer list instantly. The email templates are easier to design, and the product picker allows you to select products on my site and it automatically pulls in the image, product name, product description and price. The campaign reports also show how much revenue we made from them.

What do you dislike?

I cannot crop an image directly within the app- I must photoshop in a separate app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take advantage of the free trial! Working within bigcommerce I needed to add code into the backend templates so if that isn't something you're familiar with it may take longer for implementation.

This saves us so much time in creating emails, especially with the product picker, and we are seeing sales from that email right in the report.

Omnisend review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Omnichanel features is something special. Happy to work with Omnisend platform"

What do you like best?

We like best that Omnisend has so many communication channels in one platform. It really helps to boost campaigns, reach store shoppers and remind about ourselves for the buyers. I hate sign up forms. But Omnisend has various sign up forms and I decided to test them. Interactive Wheel of Fortune works the best.

What do you dislike?

I like everything. Platform's design might be be refreshed as I see options to look better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best recommendations to others considering Omnisend. They are not well known, but I think they are big competitors for others. So brand name in this case doesn't mean a lot, features is main thing. Happy to work with them.

Honestly, sometimes we are lacking time to frowing our focus on growing our business. When we started to use Omnisend we don't need look for some more app to manage our communication with our online store visitors. Happy to save time and grow ROI.

Omnisend review by Agency in Government Administration
Agency in Government Administration

"Beneficial Email Marketing platform for our Medium size business"

What do you like best?

1. Competitive monthly price for powerful email marketing features.

2. Very good to have 24/7 support. it helps when you do not have time to wait.

3. Email automation features are very well customized for ecommerce business.

4. Easy way to communicate with website visitors by providing them specific information. Offer them smart triggers.

5. Sales funnel works well

What do you dislike?

We are waiting for Facebook Custom Audiences sync so much. We expected it faster.

We started to sell more, because we are following up with subscribers and used good targeting methods. It takes time on testings, settings, but it worth. We like Omnisend blog, they provide useful information, thanks for this too.

Omnisend review by Consultant

"Close more sales with automated Cart Recovery emails"

What do you like best?

We got more and cheaper Facebook traffic to our Shopify store, but we reached a peak when it wasn‘t more enough to work only on traffic. After CRO expert analysis we searched for a marketing tool which can help us to get more from ours e-shop visitors. We got recommendations for Klaviyo, Dotmailer, and Omnised. We chose Omnisend. Functionalities on these tools are pretty the same, but Omnisend support team showed that we are important for them.

What do you dislike?

We felt that we are not using most efficiently the tool and we can get more from it. But after a couple months of testing different automation workflows, we understood what works of us the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smart assistant for your email marketing automation

Previously we were oriented to increase traffic, but now with automation workflows, we give more attention to converting visitors to customers. Cart recovery function is our favorite.

Omnisend review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"From start to finish - superb in everyway"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is very much in order and step by step, you never feel lost when navigating trough Omnisend. Starting from the sign up moment to the last report numbers, everything simple very much in order. If you are just a begginer, this route is always the best.

What do you dislike?

I never much enjoy the "orange" interior that is happening in their interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out now

Time, I save time most of all. Due to automation of emails and wokrflows I am able to work exceptionally fast. I advice to anyone who are interest in saving every minute of work, try out Omnisend - you will not be disappointed. .

Omnisend review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Highly recommended email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Omnisend has a great interface, excellent tools to assess the marketing performance and very helpful customer service team. Our stores have witnessed a huge growth in ROI using Omnisend. The platform has a unique and effective automation option, successful delivery rates, and really affordable pricing plans as well.

What do you dislike?

SMS marketing feature need little more improvement!

Email marketing campaigns, sales, automation, reaching out to our target audience.

Omnisend review by User

"All-in-one email marketing with a lot of features"

What do you like best?

I’d definitely have to say that the fact that it has great email marketing automation (and segmentation) PLUS popups, landing pages, cart abandonment, etc., is really amazing. We stopped using a lot of other apps just because Omnisend had a lot of what we needed already.

What do you dislike?

I was a bit confused with the onboarding (some things weren’t clear about the automated discount code), but we contacted support and they answered in less than 5 minutes (much better than Mailchimp’s).

It was easier for us to collect subscribers for our email campaigns, and of course to send them out as well. The automation workflows were really great, especially when we got tips from support and just going through their blog. In fact, really optimizing our automation workflows was crucial, since before then we’d relied heavily on just manual newsletter campaigns.

Omnisend review by Imogen M.
Imogen M.

"Great for a rookie"

What do you like best?

I have changed my career path from office worker to creating my own little store and I gotta say, Omnisend is amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Most issues come from my own lack of experience because I am an absolute rookie

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will make your life very easy because the tool is very simple to use.

I have been able to send emails and save money because Omnisend is not expensive and really amazing tool.

Omnisend review by Diana M.
Diana M.

"Great for beginners! MUCH better than Mailchimp!"

What do you like best?

I was so happy that I could send my newsletter lightning fast. It took me literally 7 minutes. I remember I tried to create my newsletter with Mailchimp - first time took me like 2 hours, and after that it still took me forever. Which is why I quit them. Luckily found omnisend :)

What do you dislike?

Nothing when I was using it. It is a great program

It's good that I got to send beautiful newsletters. Their automation stuff is really cool too. It took me a bit longer to set that up (probably about 2 hours or so), but now those emails get sent automatically. Fantastic!

Omnisend review by Jelle P.
Jelle P.

"Freakingly amazing to use"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the program is very effective which makes it spot on to use for your newsletters

What do you dislike?

The fact that there isn't an iPhone App yet

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an efficient easy to use review program that integrates with Tictail this is the one to use!

with Onmisend I can send all the people that are fans of my brand a newsletter in a split of a second

Omnisend review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool with smart features"

What do you like best?

I like that Omnisend offers many useful features. For example, automated forms/workflows helps to increase efficiency and saves time. Other very important tool for us is website tracking which helps to analyze customer behaviour. Reports and A/B testing gives possibility to quickly compare different emails and more. Finally, support is very helpful and creates trust towards their clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about Omnisend. Their features and support satisfies me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use it and you will notice how easy and quickly you can prepare different email campaigns, segment your buyers, make various types of newsletters and more.

Previously we didn't use omnichannel features. Now we tried not only emails, but combining them with SMS, also synchronized Facebook. I think it is really great and innovative.

Omnisend review by Tricia T.
Tricia T.

"Easy to Use, Nice Templates"

What do you like best?

I like the customizations available within the templates and I like the ease of managing lists.

Jasper Swag

What do you dislike?

Some limitations to the templates - I would like to be able to control the logo space more than I can currently.

Staying in touch with customers and clients, automatic reply emails from website, thank you emails.

Saves me time, keeps me connected,

Omnisend review by Cloe R.
Cloe R.

"Useful and Easy to Use!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and set up, but more importantly very cheap for all it has to offer. Available for both Shopify and BigComemrce. #omnisend

What do you dislike?

Emails could offer a little more option regarding design.

No landing pages for lead captures or possibility of offering content instead of discount (example: ebooks -guides, etc)

Email automation - Pop-ups - Email campaign

Omnisend review by Zoe C.
Zoe C.

"User Friendly App- Loads of customisation"

What do you like best?

the pick-a-product segment in email templates- you can choose and link exactly which items from your store you want to showcase in your email

What do you dislike?

Not quite enough variation in font choice- but if you're a small business this can help as it keeps a consistent trend

it is very easy to segment our audience and better understand customer behaviour.

Omnisend review by Daniela T.
Daniela T.

"Best Email Marketing Service Ever!!"

What do you like best?

I love having a partner who I can trust my business automation everytime I launch a campaign.

What do you dislike?

Would be better to have a drag and drop builder for popups or more styles to choose. Also, a little bit confusing when designing a new one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definetly recomend you Omnisend, super easy tool for Marketing Automation.

Automatization is really easy, you know, welcome drip emails and even abandoned carts are more easy to recover and much more!!

Omnisend review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Great Shopify Product"

What do you like best?

Easy and integrates with Shopify, Scratch and save gets great conversions.

What do you dislike?

Cannot add Videos you can only link. Nothing really else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This makes creating and tracking emails easy. I can create quick emails with products from our shopify site fast, really fast. Scratch n Save is the best!

Email Marketing

Omnisend review by Old Schoolers U.
Old Schoolers U.

"Ease of use and effective, even for noobs"

What do you like best?

I love Omnisend! It's easy to use for a noob like me, and effective. I got decent results within the 14-day trial period. The rates are also much more affordable than most I've looked into. I'm sticking with Omnisend and recommending it to my family and friends who are both on startup like me, and a few who are already established.

#omnisend #oldschoolersunite

What do you dislike?

here are no downsides I have encountered so far.

I was able to effectively boost my sales through effectively timed email marketing.

Omnisend review by Rebecca Z.
Rebecca Z.

"good email marketing software for ecommerce"

What do you like best?

great marketing automation software,compatible with woo-commerce. easy to create campaigns and email templates

What do you dislike?

template lacks of recent viewed products. There is no template or option for us to add recent viewed products into an email campaign. In order to do this, I guess you have to know some HTML code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are running an online retail store, omnisend is a great fit for your business

reactivate customers and cart recovery

Omnisend review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

Omnisend deep integration lets you set up Omnisend automation workflows, contact forms and landing pages without any programming skills. To start with Omnisend, I didn‘t need to hire developers. Also, they have not only email automation functionality, but other good features for ecommerce stores – different signup forms, landing pages, advanced visitors segmentation.

What do you dislike?

It took time to figure out all functionalities. I miss the feature to Copy/Paste automation workflows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend this solution for ecommerce business. Integrations with different ecommere platforms will let easily create fancy automation workflows for you email list.

Omnisend helps us to sell more by using Abandoned cart automation.

Omnisend review by Administrator

"SMS marketing needs to be a part of your marketing automation"

What do you like best?

We were already using all the advanced features for our e-commerce business – Cart Recovery, Product Abandonment, Product recommender, etc. But we needed to find another way to reach our customers, for example with Facebook custom audiences and SMS. The SMS feature in automation workflows was the main reason why we chose Omnisend

What do you dislike?

There are some functions that could be improved, for example, the inability to create a single template for Automations and Campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All the best recommendations - Omnisend has all features in one

We reach our customers via omnichannel methods, not just email. It's really helped us to reach more people and build up our brand.

Omnisend review by Internal Consultant in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Internal Consultant in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Best recomendations for sure!"

What do you like best?

I do like simplicity of the management of this platform. It is very easy to set it up for the campaigns. Interface is simple and clean. Support team works great, with their help I was able to solve all the issues I had. I did use tamplates which had all the features that I needed for my eshop.

What do you dislike?

I love all the features, just mobile app would help a lot to be able to check campaign on the go.

Omnisend platform helps to pan many steps ahead. It is easy to arrange an email with schedule for a new page visitors, shoppers and buyers and manage them

Omnisend review by Tom K.
Tom K.

"Easy to use. Effective platform for ecommerce "

What do you like best?

It is a great product, intuitive and easy to use. It's amazing software which helped us to re-engage customers, recover abandoned carts. Product Picker which let me add products and use them in newsletter with all information is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could send automated delivery updates, notify people when product back in stock. I hope their will add it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend soundest to all companies who are trying to sell online

There are tremendous business benefits, simply to be able to access everything in one space

Learning about Omnisend?

* We monitor all Omnisend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.