Omnisend

Omnisend is the all-in-one ecommerce marketing automation platform that helps you sell more by converting your visitors and retaining your customers. Reach your customers with personalised messages using our powerful automation workflows and boost your sales. Grow your subscriber list with wide variety of signup forms and send converting newsletters created with the easy-to-use editor. Omnisend works with all ecommerce platforms including Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and others.

Work for Omnisend?

Learning about Omnisend?

Omnisend Reviews

Ask Omnisend a Question
Showing 35 Omnisend reviews
Omnisend review by <span>Guilherme Melo F.</span>
Guilherme Melo F.

"Better than anything else I've ever tried."

What do you like best?

I have been working in the marketing field for not a very long time, I've tried a few tools however. For a few months I've tried Mailchimp like most, however, after those few months there was pretty much nothing else for me to discover or to do. However after that I tried out Omnisend, an acquaintance told me about it. And I have to say it was Fantastic. Every issue is solved fast with their support, they communicate via any channel you try to reach out for them. And of course the best of all - features and the speed they present new ones. Omnisend is truly a versatile tool for any kind of user. Oh and they have spanish version!

What do you dislike?

I really like having all my marketing channels in one, hope in the future something like that Omnisend will be able to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your life easier with it really. You don't have to be a professional to look professional.

I had issues with newsletter templates, I am not a very artistic or a coder for that matter. With Omnisend I can prep templates in an easy manner. It really is only a few clicks, dragging or color change, but the result is always very professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Omnisend
Omnisend review by <span>Cassie L.</span>
Cassie L.

"Finally - An Email Platform That Fulfills All Your Needs"

What do you like best?

I've been using Omnisend for the past six months and and all I have is praises. I've been looking for a marketing platform that would have it all. And they do!

Automation, signup forms, reports, popups, newsletters, boosting features... And you don't need additional platforms for such features as wheel of fortune for example. Also major props - fantastic support, they are easy to reach and very helpful.

Omnisend just has this very youthful and smart view when it comes to business and their own platform. They are always looking for ways to improve, listens to customer complaints and comes up with new and awesome features in short periods of time.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really, only maybe I'd like their upcoming features to be live NOW, just because I can't wait that long haha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for free. They have that option, in that period try out as many features as you can. I bet you will love the tool instantly. Also the price is great for what they offer, plus they do discounts from time to time, you just have to look for them.

Mostly with other tools I always was missing some kind of feature that was essential to me. Maybe their automation workflows we're poor, maybe they didn't provide quality report tools, maybe their support was non-existent. With Omnisend I have no troubles yet.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Omnisend review by <span>Melissa C.</span>
Melissa C.

"Best marketing automation for ecommerce business"

What do you like best?

It's all in one experience which means that you don't need to use many other tools for marketing your online store. Omnisend has not only regular newsletter campaigns, signup forms, segmentation option but also powerful automation that they keep on improving. I especially love their most recent order updates that allow you to send confirmation notifications.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - they keep adding new features every month so it's getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're using all Omnisend features, this way you can benefit the most as info about your customers is synced and in one place. I've started with forms but then added automated workflows like Welcome series and Cart Recovery and I see how this is giving my business way better results. So much better experience than confusing Mailchimp.

Marketing automation is such a must for every online store so I'm happy I've found Omnisend which covers all my needs in this area. Even more, they say they gonna add even more channels in their automation workflows this year so it should be even more powerful. Can't wait!

Omnisend review by <span>Susan I.</span>
Susan I.

"Have been using this software for over a year now & very very happy"

What do you like best?

#omnisend is awesome! I have been a customer now for over a year & been very happy. I shopped around a lot and tried out several different platforms, but honestly have found Omnisend the most user friendly, cost effective maketing software which takes care of all your online marketing.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there isnt any issues with this platform that I can report on. Any issues we have had, the support you get day or night from Omnisend is second to none. They work quickly to fix any issues & ensure you are 100% happy once its fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend trialling the product, as you wont be disappointed , its so easy to use & integrate into your site. You wont need any other email makerting software. This software is cost effective and fantastic to use.

We have used Omnisend for our email marketing, its amazingly easy to use and quick to get a grasp of. I use shopify & it links in with my site & you can select products from there, which is one of its best features (as all other platforms I looked at you had to manually upload all products and links), I use it to collect email addresses on our website, and for re-targetting / abandon cart emails, which are super effective.

Omnisend review by <span>Jackson R.</span>
Jackson R.

"Omnisend is a premium triple-A E-mail service. It pays for itself tenfold."

What do you like best?

Omnisend offers the ability to effortlessly create e-mail list segments based on factors such as country, or how many orders the user has placed. This means I can better target my customers without an onslaught of manual data entry.

This is especially effective when creating tiered VIP lists or special offers to specific customers. I also send different e-mails to different countries as marketing needs to be as tailored as possible. Especially useful when offering a seamless experience via price, shipping times etc.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

What do you dislike?

Cannot preview e-mails for different devices meaning the default preview isn't always accurate.

www.norseblood.com

#omnisend

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free service is great until you want to be serious about your business.

If your business doesn't want to be considered a hobby, Omnisend is the way to go.

Customer segmentation

Bulk e-mails

Importing/exporting e-mails & effective paper trail creation

Omnisend review by <span>Lauren N.</span>
Lauren N.

"Best eCommerce email platform for small biz"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, has all the bells and whistles I could want. Automatic marketing flows, timed pop ups, beautifully designed and customizable forms, straight forward reporting, easy importing of addresses. It's all here for the same price as the other guys, and way more user friendly. Built specifically for eCommerce. I've used MailChimp & Campaign Monitor and this is by far my favorites. Free trial up to 15k emails a month or max 2k a day, after that it's $10 a month.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner and that more people aren't talking about it. I swear I don't work for them, I just really appreciate this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing eCommerce email platform. I can't believe all it does for $10 a month.

Building our mailing list, sending out coupon codes for signing up, automatic cart abandonment emails, marketing campaign emails, newsletter, entry, exit & timed sign up pop ups.

Learning about Omnisend?

* We monitor all Omnisend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.