ON24

ON24 provides webcasting and virtual environments for corporate communications and demand generation via a cloud-based SaaS application.

Work for ON24?

Learning about ON24?

ON24 Reviews

Ask ON24 a Question
Showing 122 ON24 reviews
ON24 review by <span>Patricia T.</span>
Patricia T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The easy of use, flexibility of design of the console and the steps in general. Like the metrics report and engagement rates. I like the Polling and Simu-Live feature. Pretty happy overall

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the live support. Some questions seem responded “by the book” without some analysis and investigation of the root cause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their webinars, you can learn a lot of how the system works. Take the time to work closely with your account manager. Mine is great and knowledgeable. It’s important you invest time to learn the basics beforehand. The more you learn, the far you can go woth great quality events. I’m pleased with the choice for ON24

1. Easy process to create events

2. Good simu-live experience which traduce in events pre-produced according with our schedule

3. Easy reporting and metrics

4. Interactive polling and resources site

The best issue we resolved with ON24 is the ability of producing good quality events easier and with less time consuming.

On the ROI, the customers report a better viewing experience as well as more interaction. The content is dynamic and updated

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ON24
ON24 review by <span>Gabrielle M.</span>
Gabrielle M.
Validated Review

ON24 - seriously not bad!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I most enjoy their live chat that is available. There have been times where on a line webinar I've had to contact them for possible audio issues, and they jump on and handle the issue immediately. I use their chat all the time and everyone I've ever interacted with has been kind and helpful.

I also enjoy how they are constantly looking at how to better their product, so that we get the most bang for our buck. So that we can improve our webinars or how we use their product.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. The one thing is that their webinar console builder could be a bit easier to use but they're already in the process of improving that so I'm excited to see what that will be like in a few months. Currently it's a flash builder and occasionally I have an issue where it doesn't save the changes I'm applying to it until the 4th or 5th try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a chance, I don't think you would be disappointed. It's a fantastic program that is constantly looking at how to better itself. You can customize everything about your webinars (reg. page, emails, console etc...) and their support is some of the best I've seen.

I guess the benefits would be the more we are realizing we are able to do with ON24. We have your typical webinars with a slide presentation, but now we're looking into contributing video into it. Showing our speakers during our roundtable discussions. We're currently looking into using it to record our podcasts.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Webinar solution do you use?

ON24 review by <span>Christina Z.</span>
Christina Z.

Great Platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The flexibility of ON24's look and feel is great. Other webinar platforms don't let you choose the skin for your background or where different widgets go or what they look like, so it's really nice that ON24 allows you to do this and more importantly, allows your customers / prospects to adjust how they see your presentation. They can move where widget are located and adjust the size (like the slides, resources you offer them, video of the speaker, etc).

The integration with Marketo is pretty good as well!

What do you dislike?

Running webinars using Simulive (appears to be live, but is a recording) is so valuable, but you can only use this functionality for webinars that you recorded on the platform. Maybe it's a limitation of the software that makes it difficult to do this for videos that were made using a different platform, but it means in order to use this functionality you have to build up a library (or at least a few) webinars recorded specifically on this platform.

Engagement with existing customers and prospective customers is so important - ON24 has an engagement score associated with each attendee that allows you to determine how engaged they were using the webinar!

ON24 review by <span>Tim B.</span>
Tim B.

Does a decent job - questionable UI

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ON24 looks really great from a viewer's perspective. I like how it automates the recording of all webinars and creates a tidy video for on demand. It also has a really great integration with Marketo, which is important for what we were using it. I also felt it reliably hosted videos, and I never really had a problem with the product not working. Also, the support is exceptional! I always got a quick and helpful response.

What do you dislike?

I don't really feel like the cost is justified in the functionality. First, we use it alongside a large martech stack, so reporting and all these things are done elsewhere. Also, I feel like the backend is a bit kludgy, and could frankly use a facelift. It's a bit hard to navigate or figure things out unless you have explicit training. I would not call it intuitive.

The business problem was a way to host webinars and capture respondents through our full system. To that end, ON24 was successful. I just feel like this same functionality is available in less expensive systems.

ON24 review by <span>Tyler H.</span>
Tyler H.
Validated Review

Changing the way we train

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The reason we went with On24 was for the broadcasting feature, and how easy it was to set up an event. We host between 25 and 35 live trainings a year, but up to a few years ago they were only for those would could travel to our facility. Our goal was to open the experience to a much larger audience through video, and On24 was the best solution.

One of my biggest requirements when choosing a platform was the ease of use for our attendees. Between making it very easy to sign in, and how customizable the user dashboard is, I was able to ensure the best user experience for my audience, most of whom don't use a computer much.

We are now in our second year with the platform and it continues to get better. The On24 team has been very responsive when we had any concern.

What do you dislike?

Our two biggest issues with the system has been:

Freezing and buffering problems with our audience. When we first starting using they platform, On24 was flash based. They have made strides to move to HTML 5 and adaptive bit rates, but we still get complaints of the video freezing. Most of the time, a browser refresh fixes it. I have a feeling that a majority of the other problems stem from someone watching Netflix in the other room.

The second is the mobile phone experience. For a standard webinar it would be ok, but it is unusable for broadcast video. Since they cannot have the slide widget and the media player open at the same time, it makes it way too cumbersome to switch from video to slide to Q&A and back. Until they have an app like Citrix, I tell all my attendees to never use their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, and see if On24 can fit into your work flow. Find out the must haves and deal barkers from your stake holders and see if the On24 team can work within those perimeters.

The problem we had was reach. We could bring in all the best instructors in the world, but we could only impact the few we could cram into our training facility. Live interaction is very important to us, so that is what kept us from just recording them and posting them online. The community interaction is a must. Because of this, we knew we needed to utilize live video with interaction capabilities, but at the same time keep it simple enough that anyone could participate. How could we make them feel like they were in the room with us?

The biggest benefit we have seen is how quickly the HVAC industry has recognized us as a training leader. Most of the major manufactures are now looking to us to help them educate their clients.

ON24 review by <span>Osman E.</span>
Osman E.

Solid Platform

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Lots of widgets to choose from in order to customise the user's experience. Solid analytics, and they're getting better and better. It's easy to setup a webcast. Support reps are helpful. Deep and broad community for learning/sharing best practices.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some better functionality around e-mail templates and ICS templates. In particular, some easy to setup and customise mobile friendly templates that can incorporate your company's logo and colors. For ICS files/calendar functionality, a way to customise the look of the calendar piece and a way t share links to additional types of calendar services, like Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook.com, et cetera. Also, I would love to see something similar to Zurb's Joyride added to the UI on both the CMS and user sides of the tool, so that users new to both the backend and frontend can get the most out of the tool. I'd like to see greater optimization around the webcast pages themselves so that Facebook shares, tweets and the like are optimized. Also, more freedom to add one off questions to the registration page would be good, in order to gather data pre-event that can inform the content you provide during the webcast.

It's a great way to provide engaging content to your clients. My recommendation? Read up on best practices in the community in order to make the most out of what the platform offers.

Learn more about ON24

ON24 Videos

Learning about ON24?

* We monitor all ON24 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.