ON24

ON24 provides webcasting and virtual environments for corporate communications and demand generation via a cloud-based SaaS application.

Work for ON24?

Learning about ON24?

ON24 Reviews

Ask ON24 a Question
Showing 129 ON24 reviews
ON24 review by Laura T.
Laura T.

"Great tool for your next digital touch point"

What do you like best?

The customizing of this tool is so great, we are able to tailor our console to our brand and speak to our viewers with ease. So many widgets to use and interact with your audience, you are able to build what ever analytics you are looking for within this tool.

What do you dislike?

On24 in constantly hearing what we are saying we need (On24 Voice community) and it seems there are updates all the time. The only thing i've come across is there is not an easy way to edit slides once you upload them but maybe soon we will be able to.

Easy access to address the needs of our members, agents and providers... things are constantly changing in the health insurance area and this platform gives us endless ways to talk to them in a timely manor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ON24
ON24 review by Patricia T.
Patricia T.

"Great product, easy to use, good quality outc"

What do you like best?

The easy of use, flexibility of design of the console and the steps in general. Like the metrics report and engagement rates. I like the Polling and Simu-Live feature. Pretty happy overall

What do you dislike?

I had some issues with the live support. Some questions seem responded “by the book” without some analysis and investigation of the root cause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their webinars, you can learn a lot of how the system works. Take the time to work closely with your account manager. Mine is great and knowledgeable. It’s important you invest time to learn the basics beforehand. The more you learn, the far you can go woth great quality events. I’m pleased with the choice for ON24

1. Easy process to create events

2. Good simu-live experience which traduce in events pre-produced according with our schedule

3. Easy reporting and metrics

4. Interactive polling and resources site

The best issue we resolved with ON24 is the ability of producing good quality events easier and with less time consuming.

On the ROI, the customers report a better viewing experience as well as more interaction. The content is dynamic and updated

What Webinar solution do you use?

ON24 review by Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.

"ON24 - seriously not bad!"

What do you like best?

I most enjoy their live chat that is available. There have been times where on a line webinar I've had to contact them for possible audio issues, and they jump on and handle the issue immediately. I use their chat all the time and everyone I've ever interacted with has been kind and helpful.

I also enjoy how they are constantly looking at how to better their product, so that we get the most bang for our buck. So that we can improve our webinars or how we use their product.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike. The one thing is that their webinar console builder could be a bit easier to use but they're already in the process of improving that so I'm excited to see what that will be like in a few months. Currently it's a flash builder and occasionally I have an issue where it doesn't save the changes I'm applying to it until the 4th or 5th try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a chance, I don't think you would be disappointed. It's a fantastic program that is constantly looking at how to better itself. You can customize everything about your webinars (reg. page, emails, console etc...) and their support is some of the best I've seen.

I guess the benefits would be the more we are realizing we are able to do with ON24. We have your typical webinars with a slide presentation, but now we're looking into contributing video into it. Showing our speakers during our roundtable discussions. We're currently looking into using it to record our podcasts.

ON24 review by Christina Z.
Christina Z.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of ON24's look and feel is great. Other webinar platforms don't let you choose the skin for your background or where different widgets go or what they look like, so it's really nice that ON24 allows you to do this and more importantly, allows your customers / prospects to adjust how they see your presentation. They can move where widget are located and adjust the size (like the slides, resources you offer them, video of the speaker, etc).

The integration with Marketo is pretty good as well!

What do you dislike?

Running webinars using Simulive (appears to be live, but is a recording) is so valuable, but you can only use this functionality for webinars that you recorded on the platform. Maybe it's a limitation of the software that makes it difficult to do this for videos that were made using a different platform, but it means in order to use this functionality you have to build up a library (or at least a few) webinars recorded specifically on this platform.

Engagement with existing customers and prospective customers is so important - ON24 has an engagement score associated with each attendee that allows you to determine how engaged they were using the webinar!

ON24 review by Tim B.
Tim B.

"Does a decent job - questionable UI"

What do you like best?

ON24 looks really great from a viewer's perspective. I like how it automates the recording of all webinars and creates a tidy video for on demand. It also has a really great integration with Marketo, which is important for what we were using it. I also felt it reliably hosted videos, and I never really had a problem with the product not working. Also, the support is exceptional! I always got a quick and helpful response.

What do you dislike?

I don't really feel like the cost is justified in the functionality. First, we use it alongside a large martech stack, so reporting and all these things are done elsewhere. Also, I feel like the backend is a bit kludgy, and could frankly use a facelift. It's a bit hard to navigate or figure things out unless you have explicit training. I would not call it intuitive.

The business problem was a way to host webinars and capture respondents through our full system. To that end, ON24 was successful. I just feel like this same functionality is available in less expensive systems.

ON24 review by Tyler H.
Tyler H.

"Changing the way we train"

What do you like best?

The reason we went with On24 was for the broadcasting feature, and how easy it was to set up an event. We host between 25 and 35 live trainings a year, but up to a few years ago they were only for those would could travel to our facility. Our goal was to open the experience to a much larger audience through video, and On24 was the best solution.

One of my biggest requirements when choosing a platform was the ease of use for our attendees. Between making it very easy to sign in, and how customizable the user dashboard is, I was able to ensure the best user experience for my audience, most of whom don't use a computer much.

We are now in our second year with the platform and it continues to get better. The On24 team has been very responsive when we had any concern.

What do you dislike?

Our two biggest issues with the system has been:

Freezing and buffering problems with our audience. When we first starting using they platform, On24 was flash based. They have made strides to move to HTML 5 and adaptive bit rates, but we still get complaints of the video freezing. Most of the time, a browser refresh fixes it. I have a feeling that a majority of the other problems stem from someone watching Netflix in the other room.

The second is the mobile phone experience. For a standard webinar it would be ok, but it is unusable for broadcast video. Since they cannot have the slide widget and the media player open at the same time, it makes it way too cumbersome to switch from video to slide to Q&A and back. Until they have an app like Citrix, I tell all my attendees to never use their phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, and see if On24 can fit into your work flow. Find out the must haves and deal barkers from your stake holders and see if the On24 team can work within those perimeters.

The problem we had was reach. We could bring in all the best instructors in the world, but we could only impact the few we could cram into our training facility. Live interaction is very important to us, so that is what kept us from just recording them and posting them online. The community interaction is a must. Because of this, we knew we needed to utilize live video with interaction capabilities, but at the same time keep it simple enough that anyone could participate. How could we make them feel like they were in the room with us?

The biggest benefit we have seen is how quickly the HVAC industry has recognized us as a training leader. Most of the major manufactures are now looking to us to help them educate their clients.

ON24 review by Osman E.
Osman E.

"Solid Platform"

What do you like best?

Lots of widgets to choose from in order to customise the user's experience. Solid analytics, and they're getting better and better. It's easy to setup a webcast. Support reps are helpful. Deep and broad community for learning/sharing best practices.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some better functionality around e-mail templates and ICS templates. In particular, some easy to setup and customise mobile friendly templates that can incorporate your company's logo and colors. For ICS files/calendar functionality, a way to customise the look of the calendar piece and a way t share links to additional types of calendar services, like Google Calendar, Yahoo Calendar, Outlook.com, et cetera. Also, I would love to see something similar to Zurb's Joyride added to the UI on both the CMS and user sides of the tool, so that users new to both the backend and frontend can get the most out of the tool. I'd like to see greater optimization around the webcast pages themselves so that Facebook shares, tweets and the like are optimized. Also, more freedom to add one off questions to the registration page would be good, in order to gather data pre-event that can inform the content you provide during the webcast.

It's a great way to provide engaging content to your clients. My recommendation? Read up on best practices in the community in order to make the most out of what the platform offers.

ON24 review by Tuesday H.
Tuesday H.

"Seamless, professional and reliable experience"

What do you like best?

On24 delivers a seamless, professional experience for a relatively low cost. It's also easy to use and allows us to easily track who's attending and customize our messages. Since our webinar schedule can vary, it's nice that we're allowed to pay for the number of webinars we want rather than forced into a monthly subscription. Compared to webex and other tools, I think this tool offers a more professional feel.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no way to test / preview the way the console shows up on different computers / resolutions. Relatedly, I believe the tool does not adapt to different screens / resolutions.

I also dislike that there are limited options for emails - essentially a text only response. No html.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of webinar solutions, but this one includes a good mix of DIY, hands off and professional feel.

On24 allows us to effectively reach a broad, global audience with minimal technical issues. This tool has helped bolster our standing as thought leaders in certain areas and interact with our clients in new ways.

ON24 review by Janice M.
Janice M.

"Great for large scale webcasts"

What do you like best?

I like On24s full suite of functionalities for virtual event set up, management and reporting. Especially the ability to:

1. Set up the registration form and page with an intuitive UI

2. Configure pre and post event emails

3. Design the console/page for the webcast

4. Keep the same event URL for pre event registration as well as accessing the on-demand recording

5. See registration and event reporting in terms of attendees, engagement and drop-offs

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike, but if I had to get picky:

1. Audio and video are sometimes out of sync in the recording, especially if you trim the video in any way

2. Copying an event to another (which isn't recommended) can lead to the PPT being stuck--but its quickly resolved via a support ticket. You can copy a template of an event without any attached PPT just fine.

3. I'd also like to be able to use different file formats for the presentation other than PPT, such as PDF which isn't possible today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is a webcast tool primarily. The presenters can be heard by the audience, but the audience can't speak to the presenters during the webcast. Audience questions are submitted via a Q&A box, which can be read to the audience or pushed to the webcast display.

We use On24 for large scale virtual events because other conferencing tools had a low threshold for maximum attendees, especially when dealing with video broadcasts.

I primarily use it for internal facing events, so the main benefit realized is a seamless registration and post-event viewing experience for associates. I can also see this having a huge impact for external facing events, in the form of thought leadership, lead generation, etc.

ON24 review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Love On24's Customability"

What do you like best?

I love that On24 allows me to customize my console and make it match the branding of my company. It feels like a whole experience whenever someone attends my webinars.

What do you dislike?

Some of the latency issues are hard. When screen sharing we have had some problems with lag. We also dislike that bandwidth issues are so prominent. We know it's not On24s problem, per se, but I wish there was a way to decrease the bandwidth and keep the coolness factor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform. Our account manager has been really helpful and even had a call with us to clear up some issues. So responsive and helpful. Gave us lots of suggestions on how to improve.

We are getting MORE people to our webinars and helping them connect to more content through the console. We can direct them to assets that help them learn more about the topic we're presenting about, which sparks interest, engagement, and hopefully, sales.

ON24 review by Administrator

"Easy to learn, reliable service, good support"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to learn dashboard. They also have a really helpful emergency "helpline" that's available to call if you're having issues with a webinar that is currently live. We really like the new the SimuLive capabilities, it makes it much easier to run webinars across time zones.

What do you dislike?

Their upgrade got rid of a few things I miss, but for the most part, it works better than before (no more flash download!)

Recommendations to others considering the product

its a good product takes some of the guesswork out of a live event, which can be very stressful. I don't have a lot of experience with other products, but from what I've heard - on24 is much more easy to use and get started with. I also like how much control it gives the moderator, there is a lot that's hidden on the back end, that the audience can't see, so even though there might be something going wrong - they would have no idea. The best thing is how intuitive the dashboard is, it makes it really easy for presenters to get started quickly.

We use webinars as a lead generating program, and sync on24 with Marketo (and SFDC) for tracking.

ON24 review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Solid webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Overall it's a pretty slick product, with lots of functionality, and a great interface for webinar viewers. It's helped our team get our webinar programs started from nothing and looking pretty professional from the get go.

What do you dislike?

Some of the back-end elements are a bit clunky and could use an update, like the webinar editing feature. Those seem to lag behind the more impressive features that the audience sees, so it's not crucial but makes management a bit harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's pretty easy to get up and running and they have a lot of self-help tools and webinars available for you to watch and learn.

We've been allowed to bring our content to life that allows us to engage with a new audience online. You can have great content, but if it's only available in writing as a case study or whitepaper, it might not be accessible to all. Webinars have added a more human touch to our content.

ON24 review by Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.

"Fairly Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

The interface for speakers and the audience works well. I stayed with ON24 because the speaker console is so easy for even unexperienced speakers to quickly understand and feel comfortable with the experience. It's positive that they listen to customer feedback to make edits such as making the move away from Flash.

What do you dislike?

The backend isn't quite as showstoping as the speaker console. A bit clunky. The reporting is adequate, but we prefer to use the API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is better than some of the standard players. I can be self sufficient and not dependent on a company rep needing to join.

ON24 give us the ability to run weekly demos and ongoing webinars with a relatively easy experience for speakers and for the audience.

ON24 review by Consultant

"A very good digital experience"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the tools, adaptability of specific needs and the metrics reports. Easy of use of the various tools is also important since it allows to focus on the webinar content and message important to the audience. Remote access is quite easy and allow to interact with other platforms in real time especially within the social environment.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it seems the bandwidth consumed is too much, it maybe also related to the people connected. Overall I would say the graphic quality is good and some additional support maybe required in designing and graphic innovation. Creativity I think is an area to wok on maybe together with the customers to create a unique experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy of use and reliability are great factors. The analytics data provided are helping additional evaluation of the webinars success and support definition of the new topics. The overall technology allows to build various environments to better address the customer needs.

Build an environment available 24h a day 7/7 for all our audience , reduced travel time and become more efficient. Interactivity in almost real time with the audience is really important and helps to drive better attention and on-line conversations before, during and after the webinar.

ON24 review by User

"Webinar software built for marketing"

What do you like best?

You can't even compare this to some of the web conferencing software I've used in the past for webinars. This is a platform for marketers. It's easy to use, it tracks every piece of data you need, and it allows for upsell opportunities and interactions with viewers. Q&A is easy to facilitate and well-organized. The console is customizable and looks beautiful. Presenters love using it and have no problem getting up to speed quickly.

What do you dislike?

As is the nature of a web-based platform like this, we do have viewers with technical difficulties. Usually, they just need to refresh their browser and understand that sound comes from the computer speakers and not their phones (in our case).

We use ON24 for both webinars and virtual press events. This integrates with Marketo and has a lot of reporting features that we didn't previously have. We are better able to measure the success of our online events with ON24.

ON24 review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Awesome metrics and endless options for customization"

What do you like best?

I love the built in engagement score which makes it really easy to see how engaged attendees were at a glance. There's nothing to setup or configure--it just works. I also love the live polling and the endless customization options for what widgets you want to include on your console and how you want them to look.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I particularly dislike. I guess I wish that day-of dedicated technical support was either cheaper per event or bundled in with my package of events.

Our main goal is to engage clients on relevant topics on a regular basis. Our clients are inundated with requests for meetings, dinners, etc. from us and our competitors. We're finding it can sometime be easier to engage with them in the middle of the day while they're sitting at their desks. And the on-demand replay option is great for those who have scheduling conflicts or get tied up with something else right before our live event starts.

ON24 review by Fred I.
Fred I.

"ON24: A Great and Trusted Partner and Much More"

What do you like best?

We have used ON24 for some time now as our default, standard Webcast and Webinar platform. My team has successfully leveraged ON24 Webcast Elite for a long-time series of Webcasts and continues to do so. Besides a rock-solid, industry-leading platform we love the ON24 customer success and support. They are "in this to win with us" and as such are a valued partner!

What do you dislike?

Wish I had more budget to do more Webcasts! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage them and have a conversation about why you cannot afford to put on sub-optimal Webcast!

We've shown proven pipeline and lead generation, the use of webcasts to be key elements of choice, consideration and overall thought leadership and it's become a key part of our digital content marketing in our various marketing programs across all regions, globally.

ON24 review by Amber H.
Amber H.

"Overall a fantastic platform"

What do you like best?

On24 is very easy to setup and use. Once I moved us on to their platform, the amount of time needed to create and manage the webinars went down significantly. I also have had no audio, recording, or other issues (cross my fingers now that I said it!). I also have it integrated with HubSpot and Salesforce. It is more expensive than other options, but the overall experience is well worth it.

What do you dislike?

I'd love some additional edit options for recording. I know you can pay for an additional add-on but would like some more options included in the subscription we already pay for.

First, the amount of time to manage the webinar program went down significantly, It's been a great tool to help keep prospects and customers engaged.

ON24 review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Taking our Webinars to the Next Level"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and flexibility of the platform. Also, the on demand recording option allows us to better highlight subject matter experts and customers who have complicated, busy schedules.

What do you dislike?

It's all self-service so it can be hard to comb through hundreds of options to figure out the best way to execute your webinar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be ready to leverage all parts of the software. There's a lot of bells and whistles, but if you don't use them it's not going to be worth the investment.

On24 makes it easier for us to highlight customers and SMEs and provides us a lot more versatility with our webinars

ON24 review by Miles S.
Miles S.

"A Simple, Reliable, and Well Supported Platform"

What do you like best?

On24 has an extremely easy to use interface and I have been able to train people to set up webinars in less than 30 minutes. It is very intuitive and support is always available if you have any problems. Any time I have run into an issue or was confused by something a simple email, phone call, or support chat session solved my problem. Their emergency support is top notch with a person answering my call within seconds and being empowered to help me any way that they could. With over 150 webinars completed so far, I have not had any major hiccups or issues.

What do you dislike?

Right now I would say there isn't anything I dislike about the service. I have not run into any issues creating or viewing webinars and have been able to handle any user issues on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give On24 a try if you are looking for a simple webianr platform that is easy to use and easy to manage. Once our basic template was set up (which took me about an hour to configure), we've been able to completely set up a webinar registration page in less than 30 minutes (even less if we have the same speakers/sponsors). It is a real time saver.

Our business, a publishing company, runs multiple webinars a month to help promote new technologies and provide education for our readers across numerous industries. We needed a way for our teams, internally, to create and run webinars without having to rely on a person outside of our company. With On24, they provide a self-service portal for the entire webinar setup which solves our need entirely.

Because of this, we were able to reduce our overall cost and improve communication with our clients during the webinar creation and promotion process. Since everyone working on the webinars is internal to our business now, it is much easier to get responses to questions via email or to simply walk over to someone if there is an urgent issue.

ON24 review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"For Professional webiniars, ON24 is a a step up from Webex and Adobe Connect"

What do you like best?

Intuitive iusability. All of my experiences with on24 have been low stress and easy to figure out. From day one of our deployment, it was clear how to do the basics and what potential there was for improvement over our experience with Webex.

What do you dislike?

#1 No enterprise/account-level metrics. The metrics for each session are great and easy to use. I would love to see this aggregated into an enterprise- or account-level interface for quick insights and metrics on how we're performing across the board.

#2 we would really benefit from the ability to create reusable templates. Currently we have to clone dummy events with our customized setups and user-error often makes this a challenge.

The presenter interface can be a be a bit confusing for new presenters from time to time. In general, I think both the attendee and presenter interfaces seem a bit dated, but they get the job done.

Automated emails for registration confirmation, reminders, and recording access; custom branding opportunities; easy on-demand playback; much improved reporting over our previous solution.

ON24 review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"So many webcasts "

What do you like best?

Our company hosts over 500 webcasts per year. ON24 provides us with a swift, digital platform which makes creating and hosting webcasts incredibly easy. We don't have to worry about double booking a conference call line, and the recordings export to an MP4 format which makes it easier for our customers to access the education. Reporting breaks down between registrants vs. attendees, and then tells you how many people accessed the recording.

What do you dislike?

Learning curve can be long, especially for speakers. If they do not install the correct plugins in advance of their webcast, we run into technical snafu's which can be often times embarrassing.

Ease of access: members can use their mobile devices to listen to our webcasts after the fact, as opposed to having to solely rely on using a laptop/desktop. Webcast representation is also very professional, especially the waiting room where attendees go prior to the webcast beginning.

ON24 review by Amy J.
Amy J.

"Powerful and efficient webinar and online meeting room platform"

What do you like best?

The presenter's console is very user friendly and simple. I never had problems with guest speakers getting confused on how to operate within the platform. I also love their model of allowing me to customize my meeting rooms with widgets. Easy to use and simple to understand from our registrants' perspective.

What do you dislike?

There is an evaluation widget that I used with every webinar we host and I wasn't able to save the questions to the template. Each time I create a new webcast I have to re-type in the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in a couple of people in your organization who can learn all the functionality of ON24. There are many ways to leverage the software but you need to invest some time in learning what tools are available. Once you know how you can leverage it, you can set up processes to use the tools. I created cheat sheets of steps and tasks I needed to do to accomplish everything to fully utilize the system and my webinars.

We use ON24 to help with company branding by offering an educational webinar series. The benefit is that HR Options sends emails to our network of contacts regarding upcoming webinars keeping our name in front of contacts regularly. We also

ON24 review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"A true rollercoaster - it's got its ups and downs but truly gives you a lot of emotions."

What do you like best?

I like it's reporting functionality as it is a very easy tool for marketing people then. Also, when a live webinar turns to be working smoothly it is very easy to make a post recording of it and publish either as on-demand or via social media channels - this is quick and great for any marketing team as we don't have to rely on our creative team then.

What do you dislike?

I truly dislike the fact that the platform is not user-friendly. To ensure you don't harm your webinar you need to learn how to use the platform very well, but still keep in mind that there might be an unexpected situation which you won't know how to handle. Every new webinar is a new tricky indenture for me and my team mates. It reminds me a rollercoaster, to be honest. Every step should be learnt and practices a few times before you go live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make it a less complicated platform or at least provide your customers with deep-dive best practice video to avoid any issues in advance. It should be more user friendly and much easier for those who are presenting/running webcasts.

We sometimes have issues when we running our webinars as semi-live as the recorded video can start playing from the very beginning all of sudden in the middle of the broadcasting session. Other cases include issues with post video production - if/when a team member forgets to push to the audience the very first slide and as the result we would have a silent one slide recording of the entire webcast session which is very annoying - so my advise is to practice a lot before doing an actual live webinar to your audience. Also, at the very begging of our webinars the audience have some difficulties with their flash layers and we usually plan 5-7 minutes for answering technical questions ensuring our attendees are ready to enjoy our webinars without "fighting" with the platform settings and its technical requirements.

ON24 review by Administrator in International Affairs
Administrator in International Affairs

"Cutting Edge Technology and Exemplary Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Customer service! There is always someone available to answer any questions I have regarding the platform.

I love the different widgets at my disposal. The ability to customize and clone webinar templates is wonderful!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the ability to time speakers somewhere on the platform. Also find it odd that when people submit a question it disappears from their Q&A box, unless someone responds. I would like the ability to edit within the webinar, not just cutting out dead air in the beginning of the recording.

I cannot wait until we move to an html platform and away from flash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Things will be much better when On24 moves away from Flash.

we are cutting down on time spent emailing participants since there are automatic emails sent out. The fact people can download the PDF version of the slides during the event is wonderful.

We LOVE that the OnDemand viewing is still live. we have received questions and survey responses since the live event passed and are able to continue to help and answer questions of our registrants.

ON24 review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"On-demand feature meets our off-site dealer training requirements!"

What do you like best?

Our dealers love the option of watching a training webinar when they have time and the ease of use for their employees. The service technicians receive a link to the webinar registration page, click it, register and it takes them right to the webinar. We only have to set the webinar up once and it can be presented over and over again without using additional man hours to present.

What do you dislike?

The testing capabilities are weak. We would like to see a variety of different test questions. We would also like to see a report showing how many people got a particular question incorect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you do a trial basis to make sure it meets your company requirements. We tested about five different systems before we chose On24. On24 met about 85% of our total requirements in a system. None of the systems met 100% of our ideal requirements.

We were looking for a product that allowed us to feature our training sessions on-demand for our dealer's service technicians.

ON24 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I've been very impressed with ON24"

What do you like best?

This has been a really great product to use and the features available are wonderful. I like the ability to screen-share, use slides, and video to promote our lead nurture efforts.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things about the design that make it seem a bit dated. There are a few hiccups we run into when using the service, but it typically works well. I want the ability to easily flag a contact for future follow-up if they indicate in a survey or a poll that they would like more information. Also it is kind of difficult to connect ON24 with our marketing automation tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are doing good things. It's taking some time to get some needed features, but they are doing well. Their program is a little dated looking, but it has many features that are very helpful

We primarily use ON24 to do lead nurture marketing to talk about our services in an interactive way. We also connect ON24 with our Marketing Automation tool.

ON24 review by Gail W.
Gail W.

"Webinar Engagement Done Right"

What do you like best?

I love how many options for customization there are in the ON24 platform.

What do you dislike?

The detailed analytic reporting is a little less advanced than I had hoped, and I really would have loved to be able to push that detailed information about attendees vs non-attendees to our marketing automation platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using ON24, set clear engagement goals you would like to accomplish for each webinar--don't try to do it all at once.

ON24 allows us to create impactful webinars that stand out from the crowd. I've seen so many lousy webinars that are boring and I tune out when listening to them--ON24 enables us to be engaging and keep attention captured.

ON24 review by Audrey L.
Audrey L.

"Great Webinar Platform!"

What do you like best?

ON24 has been a great webinar platform for the software startup I work for. As the marketing manager in charge of setting up, executing, and managing the webinars for CipherCloud, I have found the ON24's system very user-friendly and customizable. I can easily move the different elements (speaker, resources, slides, video clips, etc.) around to match the necessary assets for each webinar, and the registration landing pages work very well. I also like how we can archive each virtual event that we have done, and the reporting features on the dashboards are very useful. In addition, I can easily replicate a webinar for a dry run. Finally, their sales reps and customer service agents are very responsive (one time, I submitted a ticket and received a reply within 10 minutes). Thank you!

What do you dislike?

I think having more font choices within the portal would be helpful.

Through webinars, the company has been able to generate leads at a lower cost. In addition, we have realized many benefits-- educating others about the importance of cloud security, doing product demos, and jointly hosting webinars with partners.

ON24 review by Tricia S.
Tricia S.

"ON24 Platform takes our educational offering to a whole new level!"

What do you like best?

It's impossible to say pick only one thing we like best about ON24. From the very beginning, ON24 allowed us the opportunity to learn the platform as part of our trial period, supported us with a "real world" event allowing a group of stakeholders to fully experience and evaluate the ON24 platform which resulted in landslide decision to go with this solution. The attendee, presenter and "producer" experiences have all been greatly improved which has resulted in increased attendance to our events and the ability to offer more events during the course of the year with unparalleled support.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike, but would like to see added the ability to see Event IDs in the My Webcast portal to make referencing events easier when requesting support services or communicating with ON24 support about specific events, along with a way to run reports on a range of events, not just one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product to others considering the platform. This solution has allowed us to take our e-learning opportunity to a whole new level, improved the experience of all involved and lightened the administrative load with the options for event support. The ON24 team has been excellent to work with from the beginning.

Problems solved are many, from taking the load off of the back office in setting up all events by using the Elite Service package, to providing a better live event experience in handling all of the technical support issues (of which there are few) for attendees and presenters, to enabling attendees to now earn CPE during live events and being able to print their CPE certificates before leaving the event. We are now able to work towards the ability to offer CPE for our archived events which will be a huge win for our company and members.

ON24 review by Kait D.
Kait D.

"Something New"

What do you like best?

There are so many more options for success and engagement. The real time analytics are an absolute dream, and great for delivery results to our partners quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is no specific mechanism for setting up dry runs to get speakers acclimated to the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you care about the quality and audience interaction during your webinar, use ON24.

ON24 offers a better webinar experience. We have found that the more engaged a viewer is, the longer they will stay viewing a webinar, and ultimately, the more likely they are to become a potential lead. ON24 gives us a better quality webinar overall.

ON24 review by Beth M.
Beth M.

"Innovative Platform with Fantastic Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

We are impressed with the simplicity of this complex platform. Our presenters have all been impressed with how easy it is to navigate through the system during the event. The analytics are very detailed, breaking down all of the numbers we need. Also, their Customer Service is superb! ON24 is on the cutting-edge of webinar technology.

What do you dislike?

We have very few dislikes as it is a fantastic program. One update we would like would be to add a pointer/marker/highlighter option for the presenter during the presentation. The second update we would like would be to have the ability to splice or edit the video within the program. I'm sure they will make these an option very soon! They are always enhancing their program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend ON24! The program is complex but simple to use and their customer service goes above and beyond to meet your needs. You can't go wrong!

The detailed analytics help us to manage and create better webinars. Also, the cutting-edge features allow us to produce an exceptional event while not taking a lot of time to make it.

ON24 review by Phillip A.
Phillip A.

"Great product - and getting better"

What do you like best?

I like that you can record slide-by-slide so you don't have to go and re-record the entire presentation if errors are made. We use on24 mostly for pre-recorded webinars - so this means ease of recording is a necessity.

What do you dislike?

Something that I dislike about on24 is how you have to go about editing webinars post production. There is no simple way to cut out a clip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is built out as primarily a live event program. You will have the best engagement on live events, however, many of the features, like polls and surveys still work when the presentation is offered on-demand. This is something that we are still building out and it's been cool to play with.

We are able to tell a story quite easily without having to babysit the product to make sure it works. This has helped us produce large scale online events with many (up to 30) webinars showing within 4 days.

ON24 review by User in Internet

"Great experience, easy to use and stable "

What do you like best?

-The auto recording function is a great function for user who always forgot to record their own webinar.

-User friendly interface

- only allows people who has registered to login the webinar, people who did not register are forced to register and provide the contact info. This is very good for us to track the leads.

What do you dislike?

There is not test function for user who want to run a webinar for checking purpose only. If the event time not yet started, the users cannot test it. Most of the time, I need to change the even date and time while I test it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Webex is a bit unstable while on24 is pretty reliable. We can use on24 to capture all the leads and get all the attendees info even they didn't register before joining the event.

ON24 review by Erin K.
Erin K.

"ON24 is helping us create better webinars"

What do you like best?

Easy to use system that delivers a professional experience to your customer base/attendees. Customization gives us the ability to connect with customers with pre and post email communications. The on demand recording is very important to us, so the ability to provide a URL to the registration and ondemand recording is great.

What do you dislike?

We would definitely benefit from a more robust integration for marketo scoring

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product at a low cost - will give your company the ability to provide customers/webinar attendees a professional and seamless experience with a personal touch point.

We have seen an increase in webinar attendees and bringing a higher level of engagement to customers/attendees. We are able to give our customers a voice behind a certain case study, customer success story or best practice learned.

ON24 review by Carrie G.
Carrie G.

"Love this webinar platform!!!"

What do you like best?

I have hosted live webinars since 2007 and the biggest challenge is for the audio component to work well for all of the participants. The audio with ON24 is simple to use, regardless of how attendees are joining us (computer, phone, tablet). This has made my job as a webinar moderator/host so much easier!!!

I also like the immediate feedback that our sales team gets after the live AND recorded webinars. This provides them feedback that they can use to tailor their follow-up with both customers and potential customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were pointers available (or highlighters) so that my presenters can point to what they are discussing on the screen for the attendees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend that others try out ON24. They will love the ease of use and the reporting features of the platform.

We like the instant feedback from attendees that we get through the ON24 platform. We can track the activities of the attendees from our webinars and can get a better sense of how engaged they are with us. Before ON24, we never really knew what the attendees thought of our webinars and we didn't know their engagement level. So we can be more strategic in our follow-up with attendees and registrants for each webinar.

ON24 review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

"Great product for all your webinar needs"

What do you like best?

The team at ON24, from account managers to the production team are top notch. Setting up webinars is easy to do and navigate and the console interface helps you keep on task for a successful meeting.

What do you dislike?

Until we are able to handle some of the production aspects of the overall meeting experience the costs will be a bit higher than we would like. We need to make a bit of an investment on our end to bring the costs inline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework and make sure you are ready to take on this Enterprise Class webinar solution. You can have ON24 do the whole ball of wax or piece meal. Very flexible but does need some technical knowledge if you are going to do the production yourself.

We were growing very fast and using a product that was not intended to do what we need to get quarterly messages and information out to our global workforce. This was causing a bad meeting experience for our employees. With ON24 that problem was solved the first time we used the service. Now we are able to get the message out to our Global Workforce using a reliable platform.

"It has its problems"

What do you like best?

I like that you can do webinars/demos On-Demand. We have customers in different time zones so when its 2:00pm in one country, it's 1:00am in our office. Its nice to have On-Demand webinars so we don't have to have someone get up at 1:00am to give a webinar.

What do you dislike?

We have had a lot of problems with ON24's Marketo integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, but has it's problems. It sometimes has problems integrating with Marketo. When we do live demos/webinars there is a few second lag time from when we are talking and what the presentation is showing.

We are able to give demos and webinars to all of our customers no matter where they are located.

Administrator in Publishing

"Overpriced and outdated platform with Terrible Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to pre-record the webinars in advance

What do you dislike?

The price, we ended up moving to another solution for virtually 1/3 the price. Also at the end of the contract, there is an auto renew, with no phone call. We had wanted to increase the numbers (you get a break) and called 10 days after the auto renew and their attorney called our operations manager and threatened legal action. After 4 years and $100k in spend. I tried to reach out to the CEO but the attorney emailed me back... This is usually a sign of a mass exodus, and based on their prices and lack of customer service I can see why. I would avoid using them, or amend the contract, or save your money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run. Seriously, the platform is weak and overpriced, and their CEO has lost touch with the direction of the company. Most customers have been abandoning the platform for better alternatives. They were a player 5 years ago, unfortunately their technology has not kept up.

None Anymore

"Solid webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Every year when our ON24 contract is up I take some time to evaluate other platforms and they always come up short. We keep coming back to ON24 because of their robust integration with Marketo, the ability to do simulive webinars and other features like customizable widgets, the ability to play videos and many other reasons.

What do you dislike?

The only reason I didn't give them a full score of 10 is that their webcam beta feature still needs some work. I really like that now we are able to have slides + webcam, but it needs to be more seamless when doing a panel presentation. We're still recording these in another tool and replaying them in ON24 today.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Solid platform with good improvements year after year

The biggest thing the switch from our previous tool to ON24 allowed us to do is simulive webinars. We have so much great recorded content we're able to take advantage of without stretching our resources now.

ON24 review by Stacy C.
Stacy C.

"The best webinar platform for everyone"

What do you like best?

ON24 is very user friendly. The presentation manager is set up to be very easy to use for speakers who are not very tech-savvy. I also really love how the audience console is customizable and you are able to present a professional and branded platform. Widgets are awesome! They are designed to allow attendees to interact and engage on social and other sites without leaving the webinar.

What do you dislike?

Simu-lives can be difficult to understand for some people. They are easy to use but takes a bit a practice and finesse to record a seamless webinar.

Providing thought leadership to current and new customers.

ON24 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ON24's platform enables us to manage 3,000+ attendees and receive insights into engagement"

What do you like best?

We've used and reviewed several webcasting and broadcasting platforms but found ON24's to be the best of breed enabling us to manage webinars where we have greater than 5,000 registrants and over 3,000 attendees. The platform integrates fairly well with our Marketing Automation system and provides us great insight into content engagement and overall benchmarked metrics.

What do you dislike?

Would like ON24 to own more of the integration with our marketing automation platform. We have had challenges early on and it was frustrating trying to figure out who was initially helping with integration. We ended up using a third-party integrator to get this done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My comments above spoke to that.

Driving fairly large audiences to consume content, provide thought leadership to our industry, and drive leads/engagement.

ON24 review by User in Computer Software

"Getting Better, Still needs work"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize the template and choose various widgets that attendees see. It's easy to offer additional resources (such assets to download).The reporting is immediate and easy to use and download (although I like the "old" reporting dashboard better than the new one). I like that there's a link to online reporting as well.

What do you dislike?

Help documentation and support - both are mediocre. I also don't like that you have to set up a separate event to do a dry run. Screen sharing plugin (now that it's not Java) is much better, but it still is a learning curve for presenters and everyone has a different experience when downloading it. Plan time to train your presenter and work through the bugs. I also am not a huge fan of the webinar going "live" 15 minutes before start time. What this means is if you're still working with a presenter and flipping through slides or screen sharing, if anyone logs in 15 minutes early, they see exactly what you're doing. They need a "practice session" option similar to WebEx. It's an extra fee to have a bridge number for attendees, so we found that we needed to tell people in their confirmation emails to make sure they know that audio is through computer and speakers - otherwise attendees ask questions about how to access audio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are integrating with a marketing automation platform, consider the integration needs. For example, if you're a HubSpot user, GoToWebinar has a really nice, native integration.

A simple platform to use for demos and regular webinars for lead generation.

ON24 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The Industry Standard for Webinar"

What do you like best?

The system is highly reliable, so I have never had a production failure, which happened often with other platforms. I really like the Polling feature and the fact that the on-demand viewers update the polls ongoing. The UI is very modern. I like the event reporting and the performance benchmarking.

What do you dislike?

It looks slick and modern, but it uses Flash, which causes a small % of attendee failure.

It does not allow attendees to speak questions to the presenter, so no dialogue.

It is hard to upload videos to spec, but once you do they play very reliably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in training

I am building community and this platform helps me do that in a digital way. I also use it for internal training.

ON24 review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"A powerful platform for managing your virtual events"

What do you like best?

On24 provides the ability to broadcast to a broad audience and keep the session interactive. While producing a webinar and delivering content is important to lead generation or lead nurturing, On24 provides a platform that allows your audience to be engaged with you and your content that supercharges leads down the buying path.

What do you dislike?

On24 still has some legacy Flash components and it will be a very welcome day when the platform is entirely HTML5 based.

We're able to reach audiences across the global at a fraction of the cost of having to meet with them in person, yet with a level of professionalism that could only be outdone with a face-to-face meeting. Additionally, the ability to gather many data points on our prospects has prove useful to enhance other marketing campaign efforts.

ON24 review by Melissa L.
Melissa L.

"Best Product in the Market"

What do you like best?

ON24's platform offers more than any other product on the market. Not only are the reporting features extensive, the engagement opportunities are endless. From surveys to polls to social media connection and more, users can interact during webinars on many levels, with the ability to share outside of the webinar.

What do you dislike?

We did have a bumpy start with some connection issues during live webinars, as well as some webcam functionality issues, but at this point we understand what doesn't and doesn't work with the platform and are able to correctly use the product.

Our webinar program has been live for about 2 years now, and the engagement from our audience has increased massively. This platform also allows us to put on more professional webinars that our audience can take seriously and share knowledge about.

Administrator in Publishing

"ON24 is an outstanding tool for our business! "

What do you like best?

The ability to create and customize the webinar experience based on our needs and the needs of our customers.

What do you dislike?

A few things I wish was better with ON24 :

-the ability to integrate video into our webinar experience without having to purchase the full ON24 video plan

-Power leads area is not very user friendly in the way that you can fine tune the search to specific leads, etc.

-Inability to mark certain people as blocked (needs to be done per every single event as opposed to creating a master blacklist)

We've realized the power and importance of how webinars drives leads in the sales process and how we can take information based on a leads interaction with us through this medium.

ON24 review by User in Capital Markets
User in Capital Markets

"Trusted platform; solid Support."

What do you like best?

Solid platform that allows our clients to webcast their Earnings calls. I like the flexibility of the on24 to customize our clients' webcast consoles. The Reporting feature is also widely cited by our clients as a strong differentiator over competitors' platforms.

What do you dislike?

Support is solid; but could be improved. Our clients consider their webcasts to be mission critical. In instances where a webcast failure occurs, my company requires prompt and detailed explanations as to where the failure occurred in order to satisfy and reassure our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Platform flexibility and ease of use are the standout reasons why we use On24.

Hosting our client's critical Earnings conference calls via On24's webcasting platform. We also leverage on24 internally for webcasting our Employee townhalls and meetings.

ON24 review by Kristina K.
Kristina K.

"The best webinar platform on the market"

What do you like best?

I love how it's comprehensive yet seamless.

What do you dislike?

A big tool means that there is a lot to learn. I might recommend including a little bit more of an extensive training during on boarding for the less tech savvy customers. However, it's still pretty easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan on investing in webinars or on-demand videos - On24 is the best solution out there and by FAR. Webinars are our number 1 lead generating event, so it's worth every penny.

We needed a platform that enabled us to share our thought leadership with our customers and prospects and did so in a seamless way. Some other solutions we used we're too janky and had a terrible UX. They also weren't optimized for lead generation. On24 was the answer those problems.

ON24 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Unscrupulous Vendor- Look elsewhere"

What do you like best?

The technology/platform is the same as most other webinar services out there, unfortunately, the webinars are not producing results and the high cost of On24 has been deemed not a good return on our investment. We have also had a headache with dealing with them as a business and organization.

What do you dislike?

Business model and leadership are TERRIBLE! Major misalignment and communication internally with sales reps, customer success and higher up decision makers. Do not treat you like valued customers but as an account number within the company. On24 has a lack of integrity and business ethics especially around their evergreen auto-renewal terms, which are buried in their language in their contracts. Decided to move on from On24 in August but continued to pay despite not using the platform to finish out the contract. They sneakily auto renewed us and now have some lawyer chasing us around for this next year despite not using the product for over a year now. Never seen a vendor so aggressive with a good paying customer. I would never do business like this and would never want to do business like this with a vendor again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look to other products. There are many other products out there at a cheaper cost that do the same functionalities as On24 with better business models that actually like their customers.

Webinars have their benefits. Building up contacts, showcasing a product and capturing sales leads. But On24 has really turned our organization off the webinar method for the time being with how negative our experience has been with them. There are many competitors out there and look forward to finding a new organization that treats their customers with respect and uses business integrity.

ON24 review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"What a great product!"

What do you like best?

On24 has made our webinars more productive and cuts down on audience interruptions, with the chat feature. I like the simu-live webinars, to cut down on time we need the presenters to be live. The look and feel far succeeds what we were able to accomplish with other systems.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the simu-live option does not allow you to record a screen-share. You must pre-record the screen share, save the file, and upload it into the simu-live. This adds some additional steps to the process.

We are able to achieve more professional webinars. By capture all questions with the chat feature, we cut down on the audience interruptions and awkward noises when they unmute themselves. The branding aspects have also help us with promoting the webinars.

ON24 review by Claire P.
Claire P.

"Very easy to use, reliable - easy for attendees to use "

What do you like best?

The user interface for on 24 is very intuitive - makes it easy to learn, and easy to use. It also seems to be easy for our attendees to use - which makes them more likely to come back to us.

What do you dislike?

Should be easier to make changes while actually live. Hard to do and not let your audience see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, I would reccomend!

Our company uses on 24 for creating webinars about our product, the easier it is to do a webinar - the easier it is for us to promote our product.

ON24 review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Nice platform for webinars"

What do you like best?

The integrations with Marketo and Salesforce are great, as are the reporting capabilities. Being able to create an audience console that is engaging with data to track exactly how audience members are interacting with us is invaluable as sales reps follow up post-webinar.

What do you dislike?

The fact that you have to pay extra for a phone bridge. Our current customer success manager is great but our previous customer success manager was lack-luster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ON24 is a great platform for large-scale on-demand webinars but less so for smaller, quick online meetings because of the time to setup each webinar with integrations.

ON24 allows us to create a very engaging webinar experience for our viewers and allows us a robust suite of reporting capabilities. It's important to us to have full integration with our marketing automation and CRM and ON24 has all of those capabilities.

ON24 review by Administrator

"A Great Total Experience."

What do you like best?

I love that ON24 is always innovating and bringing their product to the next level. They really listen to their users and area always rolling out new features to better enhance the platform. Setting up is easy once you have created some templates and the use of the dashboard is a wonderful tool to keep track of your performance. There are so many features that we haven't even begun to use but I know will help to create a better experience for both us and the user. I also loved that ON24 took the time to crate an amazing ON24 Webinar World Conference this year. It really motivated me and my team to try new things and we took a lot of information back with us from the conference that we are now starting to implement.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that I think ON24 could do that I miss from my other platform such as creating a more graphically rich email to send out once you've created the link. A couple of times technical support hasn't helped us receive an answer as to why something happened which can be infuriating because you don't want it to happen again. I really wish they had a dial in feature for the attendees that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and try a trial of ON24. You will be surprised at how much you can do with this platform. There is always going to be little things from any company you wish would be better but ON24 is doing many things right and you won't regret joining the team.

We needed to find a platform that allowed us to use video and had an on-demand feature to further utilize our hard work. In our industry we use ON24 for B2B and B2C. We have seen strong sales growth by implementing the ON24 webinar platform.

ON24 review by Angelique G.
Angelique G.

"ON24 takes webinars to the next level. Love the professional look and feel."

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, seamless audience interface, on demand recordings and awesome analytics. Benchmarking is also a plus. They have a terrific knowledge base to find answers to questions. If you can't find an answer, you can engage ON24 with an online chat, which is emailed to you at the conclusion of your chat. Support has been very responsive and quick.

What do you dislike?

Currently, thumbnails of the PowerPoint slides, after upload, are very small when viewing in Producer mode. It would be nice if PowerPoint Notes were in a larger font. These are my only dislikes which we've been able to overcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform!

Ability to have On-Demand views which is helps customers with continually polling and surveys.

ON24 review by Jocelyn R.
Jocelyn R.

"Way ahead of the rest!"

What do you like best?

I love that ON24 is totally different that most webinar platforms. They take engagement to a whole new level and make static boring slides and content and make them appealing with their console and widgets to enhance the user experience.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, they are great and are very responsive if we have any questions or trouble.

Making boring webinars more exciting and engaging. They also make our call to action more accessible to the viewers.

ON24 review by User in Computer Software

"The Freedom to Webinar Your Way"

What do you like best?

On24 has the most features that allow flexibility to present when an how you would like to your audience. I know that whatever my presenter wants to do I can make it happen with On24. I can pre-record and make it look and feel live, I can have presenters present from anywhere in the world, I can have screen share, videos, webcams, its the full platform. It's also easy to use and have tons of videos to learn features quickly. I look at webinar platforms every year and have stayed with On24 for the last three years even after aggressively looking at other platforms.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I really want updates on is multi-user webcams and or audience webcam ability to take questions face to face.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a Webcast E user. If you are looking for a robust, multi feature, international mobile platform I recommend this product thoroughly and in the last year it seems that they have really surged fwd with monthly releases of great fixes and features. They are also listening to the customer more than ever.

Partner webinars is one of the best ways to add net new leads to your list. A list that will be nurtured and eventually lead to great opportunities for the sales team. On24 provides that platform that makes creating partner webinar easy and flawless. I have enjoyed being a top performer in my company when it comes to delivering net new leads.

ON24 review by Sharon G.
Sharon G.

"Overall my experience has been good."

What do you like best?

Being able to customize the webcast, the support I get from the ON24 team.

What do you dislike?

Setup of webcast could be more user friendly. The language used on the setup form is not always easy to understand. I use ON24 once a quarter and every time I use the system it always feels like my first time.

Solving for efficient ways to communication with advisors.

Efficient way to get our message out to a large group of people.

"On24 Webinar Software"

What do you like best?

I just started using this software 2 months ago and was blown away at how easy it was to use! Everything from setting up a webinar, to running it, to looking at reports afterwards it has always been simple. When I demonstrate the software to speakers for us they are blown away at the ease of use and love being able to add in polling questions and resources for the audience!

What do you dislike?

I have not personally ran into any dislikes but am excited for On24 to continue to add in cool new features that will better the experience even more!

Our webinar program is one of our largest drives for sales and it has made such an impact. By being able to give prospects content that is relevant and easy to understand through our webinars they see us as thought leaders and want to use our products!

ON24 review by David C.
David C.

"ON24 provides a feature-rich app and responsive support at an affordable price."

What do you like best?

ON24's straightforward interface for setting up webinars and the analytic features available during registration and after the webinar.

What do you dislike?

Training was brief and without enough real life "use cases" to prepare us for issues until we actually ran into situations where we had questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it serious consideration if you want the freedom to produce in-house webinars.

We are now better able to produce webinars on our schedule and at an affordable cost per.

ON24 review by Hallie E.
Hallie E.

"ON24 is great for any size company. Highly recommend."

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create pages that allow you to register for multiple webinars at once! Huge time saver. Also, great integration with Marketo and SFDC.

What do you dislike?

Audio usually doesn't work for 1-2 people each webinar, but it also may be issues on the user end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to get it! I did a deep dive of big webinar providers out there, and ON24 is the best by far.

We use webinars to score our leads appropriately, thus driving qualified leads to sales, resulting in closing great deals quicker!

ON24 review by Alessandra (Alex) B.
Alessandra (Alex) B.

"Happy customer"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the presenters and that the console is customizable to represent our own brand.

What do you dislike?

Integration between our Marketo landing pages and ON24.

Sometimes the slides we upload look fine when recording, but look differently when presented.

Wish we could record screen sharing in simulive webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the full value by customizing as much as possible.

Generating awareness and leads.

Webinar leads convert well with our sales teams.

ON24 review by Reverie H.
Reverie H.

"Great platform, HORRIBLE management and leadership "

What do you like best?

The technology/platform is great, unfortunately the process to onboard and get a contract signed is not worth the trouble.

What do you dislike?

Business model and leadership is APPALLING! Major misalignment internally with sales reps and higher up decision makers. I received a written proposal from my rep at ON24 and it was later taken off the table and never honored because an executive decided it wasn't beneficial enough to the company. MIND YOU, I had used ON24 at my previous company, I was coming in as a referral, and the company I was trying to bring ON24 into had a HORRIBLE experience with them previously, but was willing to give it another try with my word and reputation on the line. Now that will never happen. The most disappointing unprofessional experience I've had with a vendor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The platform is great but don't expect much when it comes to sales and management within ON24. The mentality seems to be like they don't need any more customers. Not worth the trouble and disrespect - there are close competitors that can get the job done for cheaper AND with better service/customer appreciation. Leadership is getting too ahead of themselves.

The benefit I realized is, because of ON24's success, all the other competitors popping up, ready and willing to poach any ON24 customers/prospects.

ON24 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Seamless, Effective & Revenue Boosting!"

What do you like best?

The ON24 platform is extremely easy to use. We began with a full-service platform, relying on ON24 support for creation, branding and live-support within our console. We have since moved to a self-service platform experiencing how simple and efficient it was for us to manage all aspects of our webinar process.

What do you dislike?

Ideally, we'd love it if ON24 created the ability for additional branding to polling slides, as well as the ability to have logic-based polling options (depending on how an attendee responds). We also score based on every action a lead takes on our on-demand webinars (currently hosted on our website), so the fact that the dashboard gives access to all webcasts upon one single login is a major downside for us.

We are able to deliver efficient and timely webinars, whether pre-planned per quarter or responding to a timely, current issue for our audience. We have streamlined the process from conception through archive, giving our sales team quick CTA's on lead follow-up and moving open opportunities quickly through the funnel.

ON24 review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Get On Top of your Programs with ON24"

What do you like best?

Presentation Manager XD is high end console management system for flawless webcasting.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes rendering fine print in PPT slides does not yield perfect outcomes on the screen once the files are converted to PMXD.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try PMXD and see how it can make a difference to your own webcasting productions.

Pipeline generation with new product offering. Very effective in allowing the participants to see what the speakers are doing with their adoption of the technology, and the analytics regarding who registers for the call, who joins and stays and who plays back on demand is excellent.

ON24 review by Ken T.
Ken T.

"One of the best automated webinar platforms."

What do you like best?

The freedom to create a webinar and have it run on a specific date hands-free and stress-free is great.

What do you dislike?

Integration is difficult with Marketo and Salesforce and they only have like 1 or 2 people who actually knows what they're doing with Marketo. We were also having a lot of trouble with the platform as well and there was little transparency to any type of training or onboarding.

Webinars are perfect assets for us to show leadership and knowledge. We no longer had to rely on the vendor to start the webinars.

ON24 review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Lead Nurturing, Training, Cross Selling, Business Development Oh My! "

What do you like best?

ON24 is an important part of our marketing mix. We use ON24 for internal webinars to increase cross-sell/serve opportunities with existing clients and to help our professionals learn about each other and other practices within our international firm. We also use ON24 for webinars to our clients and prospects to help them learn about new legislation, trending legal topics and general business topics that will impact their operations and bottom line.

ON24 is very easy to use and we were quickly able to get up and running with our webinar program. We are on track to complete more than 100 webinars this year and to date have added nearly 350 new contacts to our sales pipeline.

What really distinguishes ON24 from other webinar vendors is their customer service. The client service managers are incredibly responsive and well-versed in both the product and real-world use -- invaluable when I have had an on-the-spot situation that needed an 'expert'. The technical support staff is also fast, professional and knowledgeable and we have made use of the 'chat' functionality with great results. We also use the Knowledge Base and YouTube Channel when we have a new question or need to get another user up to speed.

ON24 has great analytics and reporting which makes getting ROI out to our stakeholders very easy.

I would highly recommend ON24!!

What do you dislike?

There is only one ON24 Demand Portal for the price of our membership. This makes it difficult for us to publish and promote both the internal, cross-sell webinars and the external, client-facing webinars. If we had 2 portals we would use one to promote our internal webinars just to our firm (which often contain sensitive client names and information) , and the other portal for promoting our webinars to 3rd party media and other sites outside the firm.

Education within the firm to help cross-selling to existing clients and also for lead nurturing and promotion of our firm's capabilities to targeted audiences. We often partner with other referral sources on a webinar and the partner referral code really helps us to realize where our best leads come from. The webinars are also a really helpful tool for lawyers to 'practice' speaking on their respective legal specialties, as many of them are not 'natural public speakers'.

ON24 review by Val L.
Val L.

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

UI, ease of use, functionality, features, use of technology

What do you dislike?

not being able to create folders for events; not being able to delete "practice" or "test" events that don't need archiving without contacting ON24 to do that for me

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it, you'll love it and wonder why you use anything else.

use of technology to educate, gain more leads, enhance our internal product offerings

ON24 review by Laurie S.
Laurie S.

"On24 has remained one of our best decisions when it comes to Marketing tools!"

What do you like best?

Gives us the ability to produce high quality webinars and promote our content with an extremely user friendly system.

We've seen increased audience engagement across all our webinars since switching to On24.

On24 has given us the ability to create several interactive touchpoints throughout our webinar which has proven to be key with user engagement.

On24 reporting metrics has given us the ability to directly tie revenue to our webinar campaigns,

Love the social media widgets and ability to tie our social media directly to our webinars by allowing viewers to tweet while watching and also have our social media feed viewable by the audience.

The Q&A box is very helpful and we have integrated that into our webinars by running contests during the webinar which has been extremely successful.

Our current registration conversion rate is at 98%, with attendee conversion rate hovering at 60% and audience staying on an average of 56 minutes (for a 60 minute webinar!).

We have had two account executives in the last 4 years and both have been very hands-on, extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with On24 in the 4 years we have been using them. We've had over 300 webinars since we use the platform for both lead generation and customer training sessions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a webinar on your call with them (have them walk you through it) so you can see how simple it is. There is really no training required and you can produce extremely professional webinars in minutes.

Enhanced engagement with our lead generation campaigns.

Better conversion rates.

We are able to produce professional webinars quickly and across teams without having to train on an advanced system.

Although we've had On24 tied to Marketo, we are also able to run On24 campaigns on their own without using a marketing automation tool which was helpful when we were in between tools.

ON24 review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"In a Class of Its Own"

What do you like best?

Solid presentation platform and robust analytics. I think ON24 is in their own league; I know of no other platform built specifically for hosting and delivering webinars this well. My previous solution allowed me to share my screen, at my own peril. ON24 enables me to run a full program with meaningful engagement tracking and analytics.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. All good. It's a beautiful service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Trying for: Engagement with existing clients, client education, upselling. Lead gen with prospective clients. Marketing, content creation, for a variety of audience segments.

Benefits: all of the above. New leads, new sales, happy clients.

ON24 review by Ethan C.
Ethan C.

"On24, the future of webcasts"

What do you like best?

the interface and the ability to play videos and animations

What do you dislike?

The exporting of excel spreadsheets. You need to have the ability to choose what file format, .xls, etc. when exporting because I have to open and resave every single report and we do over 200 webcasts a year. Bring the pointer function back too.

connecting markets by educating our audiences.

ON24 review by Sheryl W.
Sheryl W.

"Best system by far"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the system. I can set up a new webinar in less than 10 minutes. Also, appreciate the instant reporting feedback.

What do you dislike?

Still no "pointer" for presenters. Would like to be able to "kick" out competitors that have snuck thru registration prior to the event taking place. Currently we need to wait until they join in order to block them

On24 solved delayed webinar reporting and technical issues experienced with other platforms. The benefits we have received are a quicker turnaround time for reports, integration and engagement tools, simple set-up, and ease of use.

ON24 review by Julia B.
Julia B.

"Decent webcast software - old school interface"

What do you like best?

On24 is effective for blasting webcasts to large audiences. Also an option to live stream large events with a switch on site.

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky and often refreshing the page is needed, even during small webinars with less than 500 attendees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at some other platforms simultaneously so you can see the difference in the user experience.

Lead generation through webinars for prospects. We have found on24 to have a lot of webinar features that work for this purpose.

"Best-of-breed webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use. Highly scalable. Easy integration with Eloqua.

What do you dislike?

No significant complaints. I trialed their video product, and it was nowhere near as fully baked as the webinar product. But I don't have complaints about the webinar platform.

ON24 made it easy to scale our webinar program with their "simulive" and interactive on demand formats. Registration is completely customizable. We were ROI-positive within 2 months. Their help content is excellent, and their support is very responsive.

ON24 review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Great Tool for Continuing Education"

What do you like best?

This tool fulfills the requirements set for by NASBA and allows us to offer CPE to our remote employees. I also love that they are only a phone call away if we need help.

What do you dislike?

That we can't look at the records for 1 person to see what they have taken over the course of a year. (People centric vs. Class centric.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NASBA has a certain requirement for CPE for remote attendees. ON24 fulfills those requirements.

ON24 review by Mike T.
Mike T.

"On24 is the complete package"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and reporting capabilities are outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Not fully integrated into Hubspot which is fairly minor.

High quality, branded webinars at a fraction of the cost of working through publishers. Our average per webinar cost for On24 is less than $2,000. Working through publishers cost 10X that.

ON24 review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"Great Platform for b2b marketing "

What do you like best?

Very user-friendly, and are able to use the system for many different types of webinars within a company.

What do you dislike?

When switching from screen share - to present it can be a little slow/lag.

We are able to scale our marketing efforts and reach mass targets through webinars.

ON24 review by User

"ON24 is a game changer"

What do you like best?

The best feature is the semi-live event. Our presenters feel most comfortable recording their sections and there is less stress than the live option.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to voice-over video clips. We do a lot of product launches and this would help out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will see instant results. The support you receive is great and the ON24 team has a wealth of knowledge. I have been extremely happy with the service and my company has seen a drastic difference in the overall look and feel of our webcasts.

We are generating leads from the registrants and attendees. We have been able to grow our leads through ON24.

ON24 review by Noe M.
Noe M.

"Best Webinar Platform available for Marketers"

What do you like best?

Ability to prerecord webinars

Ability to do Simulive events with part recording part live

On Demand version automatically available within minutes

Great analytics to measure results

Variety of widgets to make webinars more interactive

No need to install any SW for attendees to view webinar

Works great on phones and tablets

What do you dislike?

Integration with Act-On could be stronger

Limited layout and formatting options for Registration Page

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, you won't regret it

Increase of # Leads

Greatly Reduced efforts/resources needed to organize a webinar

Ability to do 3-4x more webinars

ON24 review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Sleek system, but some quirks"

What do you like best?

The straightforward user experience is fantastic. I love that you don't have to pass mouse control back and forth and how easy it is to upload slides and export an MP4 after the event.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of bugs in the system. For example, every time I upload slides, there are usually a few that are out of order. Also, since audio for the audience is streaming, there are usually several people experiencing sound issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On24 is the sleekest webinar software out there. The bugs can be annoying, but it's worth dealing with them because the overall functionality is better.

We're able to capture free trials through the polling functionality on On24. This allows us to accurately attribute free trials to our webinars.

ON24 review by Alin G.
Alin G.

"Great Learning Resource "

What do you like best?

On24 is a great resource for those of us that like to keep up with new trends and learn continuously. Webinars that they offer are great and convenient way to do so.

I like that you get friendly reminder in your email and also the topics they come up with.

On the other hand it is a great resource for those wanting to generate more sales and engagement.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is a bit steep for just simple webinar tool, it is difficult to operate on the spot.

Webinars and presentations and building engagement.

ON24 review by Administrator in Information Services
Administrator in Information Services

"Lots of options"

What do you like best?

Integration with Eloqua so that we can push/pull data for our automated campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There were a few glitches when we were hosting a webinar. Could have been the amount of attendees we had but there were some lags and some modules didn't show up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use a few tools. ON24 is the preferred tool for webinars.

Webinars have been great. A few glitches here and there but overall, it's the best we have used.

ON24 review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Great product , easy to use "

What do you like best?

i like all the customization that is offered from console pages to pre/post webinar emails

What do you dislike?

i wish there was a type of tutorial for the system that played in the 15 min prior to event launch

we offer continuing education certificates and the date changes to the date printed rather than staying on the date of the actual event. i wish the date would stay the event date

ON24 review by Masha F.
Masha F.

"ON24 has been the only webinar platform that never failed me so far"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up events in ON24 and how straight-forward the Marketo integration is. I also like all the cool widget ON24 has (i.e. polls, content, surveys). Makes it more interactive and engaging.

What do you dislike?

Updating screen share plugins sometimes is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Haven't had any issues with it so far.

Webinars are a big channel for us. We need a platform that is reliable, easy to use, can support large number of attendees and doesn't crash. ON24 gives that.

ON24 review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Game changing webcast platform"

What do you like best?

The features built around providing online CPE (continuing professional education) are like nothing else found in the webcasting marketplace, and a huge benefit to our audience of clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

The mobile experience is still not on par with the desktop experience, though incremental improvements are happening.

The integration of ON24 with our CRM and marketing automation systems give us a more complete view of the client journey across our digital ecosystem.

ON24 review by Carol F.
Carol F.

"I was apprehensive at first but am really liking it now. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ease of training to other presenters.

What do you dislike?

Audio for those that do not have computer speakers is horrible when trying to show videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ON24 is a great tool, we like the ease of use and how easy it is to train others when all they need to do is present.

We run all our lead generation webinars on ON24. The benefits are the ease of use.

ON24 review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"On24 review"

What do you like best?

*Live and On-Demand features, ability to customize the portal, unlimited attendees

What do you dislike?

1. Do not have the ability to video cast (like Skype or Google Hangouts) with multiple people from multiple locations

2. Do not have the ability to dial-in to a webinar (option is there but VERY expensive)

3. On-Demand library expires after 1-year unless you request weekly which webinars to not delete

1. Lead generation

2. Brand and thought leadership

ON24 review by Internal Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Internal Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"On24 - My Opionion "

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use and pretty stable.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot adjust the size of the slide in the Storyboard Organizer view. That would make it much easier to arrange the slides and polling questions and be sure they are correct without having to go back to the "live view" to really tell what they are.

The business problem of getting training out to large audiences, often 600 - 800 per session.

"Solid Webinar Platform"

What do you like best?

The system has allowed us to create on-demand webinars. It makes it so that we can reuse events from the past for ongoing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It has some dependencies on flash. Does not impact our use too much but would prefer if it didn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simulated live events are a huge bonus. Used some flash but has minor impact on our business use.

It's helping us scale more as a marketing team.

ON24 review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Great product, worth the price"

What do you like best?

We have used quite a few different webinar programs and this is by far the best that we have used. The interface is the most up-to-date (but still a little windows 2007), allows for easy running of the program itself, easy set-up in your marketing automation system, and easy connection to your CRM. I absolutely love it. Not too mention being able to include social integrations and links to other relevant content. It's the best experience for you the user and your webinar attendees.

What do you dislike?

It still looks a little clunky, but it's better than most.

Running our internal webinars. Please see above.

Administrator in Publishing

"Best choice for webinar platform"

What do you like best?

- customer service is great

- easy to make templates and create landing pages

- easy reporting

What do you dislike?

- Wish it was easier for inituitive registration

- landing pages have older look to them unless you splurge on the elite platform

we host 100+ webinars a year, so having an easy to use platform is super important

ON24 review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"A Great Platform to consider"

What do you like best?

I have been running webinars for the last 5 years and one thing i like best about ON24 is the the ability to customize the look and feel of everything from the registration page to the audience view. Also the reporting is wonderful, i can report on just about everything which is great for understanding your audience.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have the ability to user a pointer or some sort of highlight feature so that the speaker can highlight something on the slide.

Instant certificates available to users and better reporting has saved MANY hours of work outside of the webinar.

ON24 review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Hard to Onboard"

What do you like best?

I like that you can give a webinar without the audience needing to sign up for anything - it seems fairly seamless for them.

What do you dislike?

The UI is horrendous. It's not intuitive at all. I spent most of my time using their chat feature to find anything out and learn how to use it.

Webinar

ON24 review by ☛Patti P.
☛Patti P.

"Outstanding high-quality, high-level webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Customer service, advanced capabilities, and fabulous customer service and insights

What do you dislike?

Price. It's an expensive platform. Not sure it's essential to provide all services for a small company, but we really loved the organization and the product they provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for a larger company. Really superior product, but expensive.

Webinar services. It helped us get into the market of providing webinars.

ON24 review by Jared C.
Jared C.

"ON24 makes reporting easy"

What do you like best?

reporting is made super easy with the ON24 product.

What do you dislike?

in our instance, the integration with Eloqua can create some big hoops to jump through at first.

reliable webinar solutions

ON24 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent virtual event platform"

What do you like best?

The reporting tools are excellent. Having a stand-alone reports link makes it very easy to share with campaign managers without having to give them access to my account.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to the live video streaming quality increasing.

The amount of qualified and interested leads we have been able to capture have been very beneficial to the business. Providing a quality learning platform is also very beneficial.

ON24 review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management