OnBoard  Board Portal

OnBoard Board Portal

Board portal is a solution to secure and paperless board meetings

Work for OnBoard Board Portal?

Learning about OnBoard?

OnBoard review by <span>jeremy t.</span>
jeremy t.

Manager of Executive Relations for Consumer Finance Think Tank

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Currently, meeting notifications are all sent in Eastern Time. Small issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely user friendly system and customer service is top notch. Our think tank called OnBoard about our need and within 48-72 hours over a weekend we went from 0-65 mph with a functional portal to meet our needs. Whenever I have a question, I email customer service directly and have an answer within minutes. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

We utilize OnBoard for streamlining communication with our board of directors. Everything we need is in one place and it saves paper.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OnBoard Board Portal
OnBoard review by <span>David G.</span>
David G.
G2 Gives Campaign

Use of OnBoard for faster decisions in Healthcare product development space

What do you like best?

It is easy to schedule, request participation, archive presentations and record all presentations. I found this to be very efficient tool especially when you have limited resources as a startup world. It is also quite effective in faster revision control, distribution of the presentation to the team. It additional helps set the agenda and the specific presenter that is involved in the presentation.

What do you dislike?

I think additional integrations can be made to available to communication software like Skype\Goto Meeting so that it is handled in single scheduling process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely speed up your ability to have successful meetings.

The OnBoard portal tries to solve the ability for on the fly meeting requests and ability to capture notes about the meeting. We have been able to benefit from just ability to retrieve old presentations, ease of use in terms of recording all the notes and using them to create more structure feedback. Developing action items from meeting notes.

What Board Management solution do you use?

OnBoard review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

OnBoard

What do you like best?

A safe and secure place to store meeting documents and notes for a long period of time.

What do you dislike?

Having to go back and make sure a document uploaded the right way. Sometimes folks forget the formatting requirements (doc., pdf., etc,,,) when uploading a document or do not know how to upload a landscape document vs. portrait.

It does take a while to get used to new features after an upgrade. I did not like the change to icons on the menu bar, even though you can click on an icon for the menu words.

While upgrades are good, OnBoard seems to be catered more towards the younger generation. Our more mature executives have a harder time navigating the site. They do not like having to download a new application after an upgrade or deleting/adding a new "short-cut" on their desktop.

Online resource for board reports. Eliminates the need for having to support a back-up server for board documents.

OnBoard review by <span>Jackie H.</span>
Jackie H.

VP HR & Marketing

What do you like best?

OnBoard Board Portal has truly simplified the preparation time for board packets. Multiple individuals are now able to collaborate and each business owner can post their own pieces to the packet. It has also enhanced the security for the credit union. Board members no longer require access to the network to obtain or view board documents. Training was a breeze. The portal is very user friendly and users grasped the functionality very easily.

What do you dislike?

Not much I can say here. We have been using the product for over a year and it seems to be working very well for us.

Again, the added security the board members not needing access to the network has been a huge benefit. Anytime you can add security to your operations, everyone wins! Also, the efficiencies in preparing the board documents has saved several hours a month in prep time.

OnBoard review by <span>Laura S.</span>
Laura S.

Simple and User-Friendly

What do you like best?

I like that the program is intuitive and simple to use. I want it to look like a board "book" and it does.

What do you dislike?

I want the program to stay the same and not keep changing!

I think it's easier for our board members to read the material before board meetings now. This helps our meetings to go by faster.

OnBoard review by <span>Chris H.</span>
Chris H.

Time-saving and easy to use!

What do you like best?

OnBoard enables me to stay organized and cuts down on the amount of time it takes me to prepare materials for monthly board meetings.

What do you dislike?

Announcements made through the portal send an email with a link to the news to users rather than having the announcement in the body of the email, creating an extra step in the process.

It frees up significant amounts of my time that I can now spend on other, more vital parts of our business.

Learn more about OnBoard Board Portal

OnBoard Board Portal Videos

Learning about OnBoard Board Portal?

* We monitor all OnBoard Board Portal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare OnBoard Board Portal to Similar Solutions