Oncontact

Oncontact CRM 7 is an innovative, full-featured CRM solution that runs where you want it to as an on-premise or as a hosted solution without any long term commitments.

Work for Oncontact?

Showing 21 Oncontact reviews
Oncontact review by <span>Amanda M.</span>
Amanda M.

Sales Analyst

What do you like best?

The product is extremely easy to customize, and the support that I receive from the Support staff at Workwise has been outstanding to work with.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functions are a little counter-intuitive. I would like to see more reporting options optimized- the saved searches are a little clunky. I look forward to upgrading to version 10 and getting rid of Microsoft Silverlight, as that has really put a damper on the web application as a whole. I also look forward to the Mobile application becoming more robust for our sales team. WIth the removal of Microsoft Silverlight, we will also be able to deploy an app for the Window's based tablets that our sales people use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely push the support that we get from OnContact as a plus- and the ease of customization- you don't get that with all CRM platforms.

We previously had segmented CRM offerings across three different brands internally- having OnContact as our one CRM product has streamlined this process and saved us quite a bit of money. Being able to utilize the knowledge base for our customer service and technical service teams will be a great addition, and assist with cross training and onboarding of new team members.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oncontact
Oncontact review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

Impressive Service and Support

What do you like best?

Having interacted with other companies using OnContact; the ability to customize the product internally is there for smaller companies as well as for my company which has many users. We have been a customer for over a decade now; the customizations my organization has employed have been fairly extensive and Workwise has been with us throughout. Additionally, they provide regular monthly sessions for users that we take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

When customizing various queues, the field header options can be difficult to interpret and could be designed (labeled) more precise. I've personally spent and inordinate amount of time customizing fields and now understand where to go. Most users will have difficulty creating their own customizations without help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo thoroughly.

Workwise helped us with custom reporting and reporting communication. We have made many changes over the years and they have supported us well. More recently we have developed our pipeline management and reporting further with their assistance. We feel this has boosted productivity and gained visibility to our most important activities.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Oncontact review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good but not great, YET.

What do you like best?

It helps me keep track of my customers and stay on top of my opportunities. Also the search function and filters make it possible for me to get right to the opportunity I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to see updates that will make it more mobile friendly for sales people on the go. The training could also focus more on running reports. Also the training is a bit tedious and boring, they should look into a more interesting way of teaching the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around a little, On Contact is good but not great for all sales. We're in logistics and feel that there are better programs currently, that would fit our needs better.

Keeping track of customers and maintaining the relationships without missing anyone. Before this program we didn't do too well at this. We're doing a much better job of tracking progress now because of it.

Oncontact review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

Dependable CRM solution

What do you like best?

The flexibility to modify the program to our business needs. The flexibility to modify the program to our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Since we have our account manager solve some road blocks, there no negative features to dislike. Since we have our account manager solve some road blocks, there no negative features to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make more add-ons to fully integrate OnContact CRM to predictive dialer systems with out the need of external programs/scripts.

Make the user able to create or design add-ons based on the type of industry the CRM is being used.

An easier way to export certain data to other software for further analysis.

OnContact is not only used as a CRM software but a tool to help us with other processes like Payroll. OnContact is not only used as a CRM software but a tool to help us with other processes like Payroll.

Oncontact review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

OnContact CRM is a decent Product

What do you like best?

The tools works as designed. One of the best parts of the tool is the account management. The team who handles my account is fast and reliable. When the system does go down the team is quick to jump on the issue and get us back up and functioning.

What do you dislike?

The amount of customization which was required. The current version of OnContact has been designed with only 10% Out of the Box functionality. The tool was not designed for a retail establishment Call Center but it works. I do wish our Account management team had more experience with retail customers as hit has been my experience we were there only client.

We are documenting cases for a call center. The tool does what it is intended for.

Oncontact review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Easy to use interface to keep organized.

What do you like best?

The software helps keep me organized with what patients we have in office and construct a timeline of the number of new patients we see each month. I used their support one week and they were very helpful in resolving my issues.

What do you dislike?

We use the CRM on a Windows computer because we have been unable to get it to work for our Mac systems. Being able to export it into an excel sheet on a mac would be useful. I am not aware of how to complete this currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to others seeking a solid quality CRM.

Keeping track of personal injury cases that present to our Chiropractic office. It allows better organization in office and stat tracking.

Learning about Oncontact?

* We monitor all Oncontact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Oncontact to Similar Solutions