Oncontact

Oncontact CRM 7 is an innovative, full-featured CRM solution that runs where you want it to as an on-premise or as a hosted solution without any long term commitments.

Work for Oncontact?

Learning about Oncontact?

Oncontact Reviews

Ask Oncontact a Question
Showing 21 Oncontact reviews
Oncontact review by Amanda M.
Amanda M.

"Sales Analyst"

What do you like best?

The product is extremely easy to customize, and the support that I receive from the Support staff at Workwise has been outstanding to work with.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functions are a little counter-intuitive. I would like to see more reporting options optimized- the saved searches are a little clunky. I look forward to upgrading to version 10 and getting rid of Microsoft Silverlight, as that has really put a damper on the web application as a whole. I also look forward to the Mobile application becoming more robust for our sales team. WIth the removal of Microsoft Silverlight, we will also be able to deploy an app for the Window's based tablets that our sales people use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely push the support that we get from OnContact as a plus- and the ease of customization- you don't get that with all CRM platforms.

We previously had segmented CRM offerings across three different brands internally- having OnContact as our one CRM product has streamlined this process and saved us quite a bit of money. Being able to utilize the knowledge base for our customer service and technical service teams will be a great addition, and assist with cross training and onboarding of new team members.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Oncontact
Oncontact review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Impressive Service and Support"

What do you like best?

Having interacted with other companies using OnContact; the ability to customize the product internally is there for smaller companies as well as for my company which has many users. We have been a customer for over a decade now; the customizations my organization has employed have been fairly extensive and Workwise has been with us throughout. Additionally, they provide regular monthly sessions for users that we take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

When customizing various queues, the field header options can be difficult to interpret and could be designed (labeled) more precise. I've personally spent and inordinate amount of time customizing fields and now understand where to go. Most users will have difficulty creating their own customizations without help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demo thoroughly.

Workwise helped us with custom reporting and reporting communication. We have made many changes over the years and they have supported us well. More recently we have developed our pipeline management and reporting further with their assistance. We feel this has boosted productivity and gained visibility to our most important activities.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Oncontact review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Good but not great, YET."

What do you like best?

It helps me keep track of my customers and stay on top of my opportunities. Also the search function and filters make it possible for me to get right to the opportunity I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to see updates that will make it more mobile friendly for sales people on the go. The training could also focus more on running reports. Also the training is a bit tedious and boring, they should look into a more interesting way of teaching the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around a little, On Contact is good but not great for all sales. We're in logistics and feel that there are better programs currently, that would fit our needs better.

Keeping track of customers and maintaining the relationships without missing anyone. Before this program we didn't do too well at this. We're doing a much better job of tracking progress now because of it.

"Dependable CRM solution"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to modify the program to our business needs. The flexibility to modify the program to our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Since we have our account manager solve some road blocks, there no negative features to dislike. Since we have our account manager solve some road blocks, there no negative features to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make more add-ons to fully integrate OnContact CRM to predictive dialer systems with out the need of external programs/scripts.

Make the user able to create or design add-ons based on the type of industry the CRM is being used.

An easier way to export certain data to other software for further analysis.

OnContact is not only used as a CRM software but a tool to help us with other processes like Payroll. OnContact is not only used as a CRM software but a tool to help us with other processes like Payroll.

Administrator in Retail

"OnContact CRM is a decent Product"

What do you like best?

The tools works as designed. One of the best parts of the tool is the account management. The team who handles my account is fast and reliable. When the system does go down the team is quick to jump on the issue and get us back up and functioning.

What do you dislike?

The amount of customization which was required. The current version of OnContact has been designed with only 10% Out of the Box functionality. The tool was not designed for a retail establishment Call Center but it works. I do wish our Account management team had more experience with retail customers as hit has been my experience we were there only client.

We are documenting cases for a call center. The tool does what it is intended for.

Oncontact review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Easy to use interface to keep organized."

What do you like best?

The software helps keep me organized with what patients we have in office and construct a timeline of the number of new patients we see each month. I used their support one week and they were very helpful in resolving my issues.

What do you dislike?

We use the CRM on a Windows computer because we have been unable to get it to work for our Mac systems. Being able to export it into an excel sheet on a mac would be useful. I am not aware of how to complete this currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to others seeking a solid quality CRM.

Keeping track of personal injury cases that present to our Chiropractic office. It allows better organization in office and stat tracking.

Oncontact review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Effective Tool But Needs Polishing"

What do you like best?

Cross-platform access with mobile app, pretty good functionality, and easy to jump between screens. Good organizational tool and the ability to organize tasks at hand. Option for ERP integration with parent company's product may be extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Seems to be error-prone and crashes somewhat often. Consistently slows down the longer you use the program (i.e. entering multiple submittals from outlook sync). Some issues with Outlook plugin and Windows 10.

My company had no CRM system in place previously, so the integration of OnContact has been extremely beneficial from that standpoint. There are some headaches and functionality issues as listed above, but overall happy with the product.

Oncontact review by Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.

"Easy to use CRM platform."

What do you like best?

The OnContact CRM software system is super easy to use, and I like that the company and support team is local to Wisconsin.

What do you dislike?

Importing data is not the most intuitive, but the support staff is always there to help.

OnContact allows us to track our B2B activities and opportunities so we are keeping a historical record of our customers and increasing sales across departments.

Oncontact review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"OnContact From a Developer Standpoint"

What do you like best?

Ease of customization. It's very easy to do simple to medium complexity customization in Oncontact to meet business needs. Navigation between the different screens is also quick, easy, and straight forward.

What do you dislike?

More complex customizations can be a challenge at times, however the support staff is tremendous and always ready to lend a hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oncontact is a very flexible, solid product. The customer support is also absolutely fantastic.

We use Oncontact for a very broad spectrum of business needs, from lead generation and standard CRM functionality to call center and scripting. We've realized that Oncontact can pretty much handle whatever we need it to do.

Oncontact review by User in Information Technology and Services

"OnContact is a decent CRM tool"

What do you like best?

Helps me get client and contact information straight before meetings.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like their storage options. I don't want to pay so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their online marketing and other tools are on point. I really like the implementation they used for mobile platforms, It really makes a big difference. I'm always travelling and on the go and this software helps me get client and contact information straight before meetings. I didn't like their storage options. I don't want to pay so much. There is a learning curve and it's not perfect, and with most advanced systems there is a learning curve anyway. Sales tracking was a big one. They support almost anything, but not for free, of course there are tutorials, training materials Training and integration services, and working with the partners wasn't hard. The downside to this is that you have to pay extra $ for some of the support, tech support. They offer a money back guarantee which is a plus. They basically don't do anything onsite for free, which kinda makes sense. You can get a one on one demonstration etc, but you have to contact the company and go from there. I spent many hours with their support team and it was ok. The sales efficiency tools it offers are good, but they didn't help us increase our sales by much(most of that comes from word of mouth), but it was worth what we paid for it.

Moving to the cloud was one of our primary objectives. This helped us do that.

Oncontact review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="38027ba6-7ef9-41fb-b36b-b8652fb1299e">Bob E.</span>
Bob E.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great service provided by OnContact"

What do you like best?

Great support. We have made numerous customizations and OnContact is always helpful in working with us on these.

What do you dislike?

I am a bit concerned about using the hosted product as we give up control over our data. But we have not had any issues with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would have no hesitation in recommending OnContact to others.

OnContact helps tie together our entire sales organization, allowing them to see associates who are working with an enterprise so as to coordinate and collaborate. We also receive daily and monthly sales reports that help to track the successes and priorities of the sales organization.

Oncontact review by Ric A.
Ric A.

"works most of the times as needed. "

What do you like best?

helps me keep on track with leads and active customers.

What do you dislike?

It appears to operate rather slowly. I'm using a new laptop with adequate processor speed and memory, however, it seems to drag sometimes, especially when using Oncontact to send emails via outlook.

able to track ROI on advertising so we can better focus our resources.

Oncontact review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"OnContact CRM is great for my business"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and customize for our needs. We also enjoy working with the company and talking to a real person when we call the support department. Combine this with the fact that we get all of our sales and marketing automation needs in product, that is a home run for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind as the product really does everything we need it to do.

We use the product for two main areas. One is sales followup. It allows us to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks of our lead generation campaigns. The other is marketing automation. We do email blasts and use the product to track the effectiveness of our campaigns and to keep our database clean.

Oncontact review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Oncontact"

What do you like best?

It is intuitive and uses logic, making it more user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The transition from a home grown system to this CRM was challenging.

We want our sales force to be able to work remotely and be accessed through the internet, not our server

"OnContact Review"

What do you like best?

I like that we have been working with the same team of people for a long time and that allows them to have more intimate knowledge of our business and team.

What do you dislike?

While I like working with the same team, it has its drawbacks. Especially if you are having an issue and members of the team are unavailable or busy with other clients.

For the most part we are working on making our users' experience more efficient.

Oncontact review by Monica S.
Monica S.

"CRM by OnContact"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - user friendly - works well with Outlook

What do you dislike?

system holds on to multiple addresses - even if they are the same - making for WAY too much data

Managing quotes / purchases

Oncontact review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Everbrite Review"

What do you like best?

OnContact is easy to use for the most part. The support team they have for troubleshooting is great.

What do you dislike?

Importing information tends to be a little difficult as it needs to be exact format in order for the import to take place. It is a little confusing.

We use this tool primarily to keep track of correspondence with customers and current opportunities we have with them.

Oncontact review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"I use OnContact everyday for many different tasks."

What do you like best?

I really love how everything is accessible on one easy-to-navigate 'dashboard.' Very convenient!

What do you dislike?

I think the thing i dislike the most is we don;t take advantage of all the great features I can see it's capable of, but that's our fault!

This streamlines the process of pulling up old quotes to create new ones and forecast future sales; from one place!

Oncontact review by Executive Sponsor in Retail
Executive Sponsor in Retail

"This is a good product."

What do you like best?

Very robust product. It can be implemented as simply or as complexly as required by a business.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything about the product that I dislike. Its a good solid system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have complex requirements, we recommend getting an outside consultant to assist with the implementation.

We used this for our business to business customers. It is easier and faster to have all information about a customer in one place. It is a timesaver. Our company takes incoming calls, we do not do telemarketing, so for us the benefits have mainly been in efficiency.

Oncontact review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Functional but not a complete solution."

What do you like best?

The app works well as an address book and quick reference for notes

What do you dislike?

Customization is not easy. Set up for call centers, not really sales to OEM and tier 1 companies. Missing items like sales projections for the first 5 years.

all customer contact information in one place

Oncontact review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Retail

"Dba"

What do you like best?

Can customize the product to fit our neds

What do you dislike?

Interface is slow and confusing. Needs improvement.

Servicing top customers

Learning about Oncontact?

* We monitor all Oncontact reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.