OneCause, formerly BidPal

OneCause, formerly BidPal

BidPal has rebranded as OneCause! Our easy-to-use suite of fundraising solutions help nonprofits raise more funds and reach more donors. From BidPal Mobile Bidding to Text2Give, Online Fundraising, Ticketing and more; we give nonprofits the freedom to focus on one essential thing: their mission.

Work for OneCause, formerly BidPal?

Learning about OneCause, formerly BidPal?

OneCause, formerly BidPal Reviews

Ask OneCause, formerly BidPal a Question
Showing 62 OneCause, formerly BidPal reviews
OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Jennifer G.</span>
Jennifer G.

BidPal/OneCause was our best event decision!

What do you like best?

All the work is stream-lined, and the available exports make it easy to upload the details into our CRM software. What I really love is the day after the event - when everything is SO easy to tally and process! Our guests love bidding from their phones and devices -- because they can socialize AND bid!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to outright dislike - we have been using the software for 5 years now, and have been able to improve our data entry each year - we have become efficient in getting what we want from the software. We have reduced our use of BidPal devices to zero, and we provide ipads support for individuals without smart phones - no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify your event and impress your guests with your organization!

Using BidPal for our silent auction, and for our fixed price items for years has both increased the number of bids on an item, and the percentage of overall value we raise at the event. This year we used the donation button and a live donation proceeds count, with great success.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneCause, formerly BidPal
OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Alexandra W.</span>
Alexandra W.

Great Experience with OneCause (BidPal)

What do you like best?

I think I like the customer service the best, they are always easy to reach and fast to respond. I have a team dedicated to helping me but if something comes up after or before business hours I can call the support line and they always help. I also really like the mobile bidding and ticketing feature because it brings everything together so we only have to pay and use one software rather than multiple.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there are specific things that I dislike about the software but there is always room for improvement. However with that I know that they are constantly upgrading and taking suggestions from users like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great program that is really working on improving their quality and ease of use for everyone!

We have seen an increase n our auction sales, our ticket sales are more streamlined now that when they purchase their ticket it directs them to the bidding site for the silent auction which is great. The mobile bidding also helps cut down the workload on our volunteers!

What Auction solution do you use?

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Melanie P.</span>
Melanie P.

BidPal? More like BestPal!

What do you like best?

New user interface and customer support.

What do you dislike?

Auction companies other than BidPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support and post-event analytics alone are worth the commitment. Easy support chat windows along with a personal customer service rep continue to help keep our team calm before, during and after our events. Plus having on-site reps for an event is priceless. Your event home-page gives you a quick financial snap shot of where you are in terms of reaching your goals and the reports give you detailed accounts of revenue streams, bid history, donor info, billing info, and more.

As your organization grows, BidPal is fully equipped to grow with you by offering a variety of platforms that can help fundraise across multiple platforms.

BiPal has allowed us to give our auction guests the easiest, most intuitive, user-friendly platform available. The ease of having a sleek, mobile platform for guests easily translates into dollars for our event.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Dana G.</span>
Dana G.

Auction Fundraising Made Easy

What do you like best?

Using BidPal compared to some other online auction software I've used was like comparing Apple to MS Dos. The user experience was actually enjoyable! Further, BidPal's support staff was AMAZING. We had a DYI account and so I called the support line A LOT. There was always a friendly and knowledgable person who answered my questions. Lastly, BidPal hosts a number of free online webinars open to anyone that I found extremely insightful.

What do you dislike?

The Giving Center could not be customized in the software version we used, nor could some of the receipts. Hopefully this changes in future iterations. The user interface was better than other online auction products I've seen, but not as user friendly as sites like Shopify. With that said, I think the version coming out this summer will address some of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated a number of different products before deciding on BidPal and the cost is comparable. What pushes it over the edge for me is the user friendly interface and back-end, as well as the quality of the customer support it comes with.

For an organization with limited staff, BidPal made the back-end really easy for us. Registration and Check Out was a breeze and we were able to generate a lot of sales through our online auction before our event even began.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Katie R.</span>
Katie R.

Best Auction Help You Can Find

What do you like best?

Bidpal helps me to do what it could take several people to do. Since we have a small group who works on our event, this is invaluable. I like having everything in one place and knowing exactly where we are at in the event planning process. The pre and post event reports provide information that helps us improve the event from year to year.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Bidpal. As a nonprofit, I always am watching our budget, so I wish we could spend a little less on Bidpal. At the same time, I think the service they provide is worth ever penny. We could not do it without them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend giving Bidpal a try for your next event!

We have a very small development office and a small group of volunteers to run our auction event. Bidpal is an integral part of our team. It make the planning and execution of our event run smoothly year in and year out. I love having Bidpal on site to help trouble shoot anything that might arise. It gives me great peace of mind going into an event knowing I have them to lean on. Check in and check out the night of our event are a breezy with Bidpal. What used to take a massive group of volunteers, now takes just a few people. It is quick and easy for our guests, which they enjoy as well. And everyone has fun with the mobile bidding!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by <span>Brianne B.</span>
Brianne B.
Invitation from the software vendor

BidPal is Exactly what we've always needed, and everything we wanted!

What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is to use. I had never used BidPal before and was able to pick it up almost instantly. I was thrown into the mix of planning a huge event and BidPal actually made it easier for me, even though I was new to the system.

What do you dislike?

All the reports are great, however it seems they mostly are PDF's and Word Docs. I need excels in most of my reporting, so that has been a bit of challenge. But at least they have all the information I need. Its just a matter of formatting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to any institution who has run an auction or event with this software. See if there is one in your area you can attend even! This system is so easy to use for both the institution and the constituents who log in as supporters.

We are planning events, taking payments, running online silent and live auctions. Essentially, event fundraising.

Learn more about OneCause, formerly BidPal

OneCause, formerly BidPal Videos

Learning about OneCause, formerly BidPal?

* We monitor all OneCause, formerly BidPal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.