OneCause, formerly BidPal

OneCause, formerly BidPal

BidPal has rebranded as OneCause! Our easy-to-use suite of fundraising solutions help nonprofits raise more funds and reach more donors. From BidPal Mobile Bidding to Text2Give, Online Fundraising, Ticketing and more; we give nonprofits the freedom to focus on one essential thing: their mission.

Work for OneCause, formerly BidPal?

Learning about OneCause, formerly BidPal?

OneCause, formerly BidPal Reviews

Ask OneCause, formerly BidPal a Question
Showing 92 OneCause, formerly BidPal reviews
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneCause, formerly BidPal
OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"BidPal/OneCause was our best event decision!"

What do you like best?

All the work is stream-lined, and the available exports make it easy to upload the details into our CRM software. What I really love is the day after the event - when everything is SO easy to tally and process! Our guests love bidding from their phones and devices -- because they can socialize AND bid!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to outright dislike - we have been using the software for 5 years now, and have been able to improve our data entry each year - we have become efficient in getting what we want from the software. We have reduced our use of BidPal devices to zero, and we provide ipads support for individuals without smart phones - no complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplify your event and impress your guests with your organization!

Using BidPal for our silent auction, and for our fixed price items for years has both increased the number of bids on an item, and the percentage of overall value we raise at the event. This year we used the donation button and a live donation proceeds count, with great success.

What Auction solution do you use?

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

"Great Experience with OneCause (BidPal)"

What do you like best?

I think I like the customer service the best, they are always easy to reach and fast to respond. I have a team dedicated to helping me but if something comes up after or before business hours I can call the support line and they always help. I also really like the mobile bidding and ticketing feature because it brings everything together so we only have to pay and use one software rather than multiple.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there are specific things that I dislike about the software but there is always room for improvement. However with that I know that they are constantly upgrading and taking suggestions from users like me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great program that is really working on improving their quality and ease of use for everyone!

We have seen an increase n our auction sales, our ticket sales are more streamlined now that when they purchase their ticket it directs them to the bidding site for the silent auction which is great. The mobile bidding also helps cut down the workload on our volunteers!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Caroline  T.
Caroline T.

"My favorite software to use!"

What do you like best?

OneCause and I have a love-love relationship! When I first began using this platform, I was a nervous wreck! OneCause has guided me now through five years of events and has helped us continually beat our fundraising goals. I highly suggest this software to anyone, no matter the budget. The a-la-carte pricing is great so you can try just a little at a time. It will keep you wanting more! :)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about OneCause! Data entry is difficult on any platform but OneCause helps recognize your mistakes through their 'wellness check tool'. It truly guides you through planning an event! Plus, their support team is incredible!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth a shot to at least learn how the platform could support your events! With such a variety of products, I have found new ways to use these products over and over again at many different types of events.

Raising funds to support our mission while keeping our costs low so the most donations can go directly to those we serve!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Melanie P.
Melanie P.

"BidPal? More like BestPal!"

What do you like best?

New user interface and customer support.

What do you dislike?

Auction companies other than BidPal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer support and post-event analytics alone are worth the commitment. Easy support chat windows along with a personal customer service rep continue to help keep our team calm before, during and after our events. Plus having on-site reps for an event is priceless. Your event home-page gives you a quick financial snap shot of where you are in terms of reaching your goals and the reports give you detailed accounts of revenue streams, bid history, donor info, billing info, and more.

As your organization grows, BidPal is fully equipped to grow with you by offering a variety of platforms that can help fundraise across multiple platforms.

BiPal has allowed us to give our auction guests the easiest, most intuitive, user-friendly platform available. The ease of having a sleek, mobile platform for guests easily translates into dollars for our event.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Easy software to help raise more $$!"

What do you like best?

The OneCause software is so easy to use, and simple for your guests as well. I love the reporting tools that make it so simple to analyze data and how responsive and helpful the OneCause employees are. To be honest, my favorite thing is that you can sort package sales by percent of value - that report is the best!

What do you dislike?

We used to be able to mass upload package photos, which isn't working anymore due to the loss of browser flash support. I've been told they're working this issue so I'm happy to hear that - it just makes a huge difference in time savings the week of an event. This is really the only bad thing I can say about OneCause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret using this software, it's ease of use both on the back end and on the user end is worth it alone.

We've been able to raise more money than in years past due to the addition of mobile bidding through BidPal in our event. This year we opened our silent auction two days early and had record setting success!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Dana G.
Dana G.

"Auction Fundraising Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Using BidPal compared to some other online auction software I've used was like comparing Apple to MS Dos. The user experience was actually enjoyable! Further, BidPal's support staff was AMAZING. We had a DYI account and so I called the support line A LOT. There was always a friendly and knowledgable person who answered my questions. Lastly, BidPal hosts a number of free online webinars open to anyone that I found extremely insightful.

What do you dislike?

The Giving Center could not be customized in the software version we used, nor could some of the receipts. Hopefully this changes in future iterations. The user interface was better than other online auction products I've seen, but not as user friendly as sites like Shopify. With that said, I think the version coming out this summer will address some of that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated a number of different products before deciding on BidPal and the cost is comparable. What pushes it over the edge for me is the user friendly interface and back-end, as well as the quality of the customer support it comes with.

For an organization with limited staff, BidPal made the back-end really easy for us. Registration and Check Out was a breeze and we were able to generate a lot of sales through our online auction before our event even began.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Katie R.
Katie R.

"Best Auction Help You Can Find"

What do you like best?

Bidpal helps me to do what it could take several people to do. Since we have a small group who works on our event, this is invaluable. I like having everything in one place and knowing exactly where we are at in the event planning process. The pre and post event reports provide information that helps us improve the event from year to year.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Bidpal. As a nonprofit, I always am watching our budget, so I wish we could spend a little less on Bidpal. At the same time, I think the service they provide is worth ever penny. We could not do it without them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend giving Bidpal a try for your next event!

We have a very small development office and a small group of volunteers to run our auction event. Bidpal is an integral part of our team. It make the planning and execution of our event run smoothly year in and year out. I love having Bidpal on site to help trouble shoot anything that might arise. It gives me great peace of mind going into an event knowing I have them to lean on. Check in and check out the night of our event are a breezy with Bidpal. What used to take a massive group of volunteers, now takes just a few people. It is quick and easy for our guests, which they enjoy as well. And everyone has fun with the mobile bidding!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Brianne B.
Brianne B.

"BidPal is Exactly what we've always needed, and everything we wanted!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the system is to use. I had never used BidPal before and was able to pick it up almost instantly. I was thrown into the mix of planning a huge event and BidPal actually made it easier for me, even though I was new to the system.

What do you dislike?

All the reports are great, however it seems they mostly are PDF's and Word Docs. I need excels in most of my reporting, so that has been a bit of challenge. But at least they have all the information I need. Its just a matter of formatting it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to any institution who has run an auction or event with this software. See if there is one in your area you can attend even! This system is so easy to use for both the institution and the constituents who log in as supporters.

We are planning events, taking payments, running online silent and live auctions. Essentially, event fundraising.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Laurie K.
Laurie K.

"Wouldn't do it without them!"

What do you like best?

The excellent customer support and training

What do you dislike?

When the event is over because I love working with our rep

Recommendations to others considering the product

I simply would not think of running a fundraising silent auction event without OneCause. The ease of the software prior to the event is awesome, the pre-event support from our rep is amazing and our on-site team was the best ever! I receive so many compliments throughout the event on the ease of bidding and I love the reporting that I can pull after the event!

The execution of our silent auction and our fund a need. We have eliminated the necessity of recording winners, collecting the money, can easily upload the information into our database, Raisers Edge.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Molly F.
Molly F.

"You Can't Go Wrong With OneCause!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use, for both those setting up the event and for those participating. The customer support is outstanding. They are always incredibly helpful and have a patient, positive attitude. The software also streamlines processes like RSVPs, registration, and checkout, which helps the event run more smoothly and more efficiently!

What do you dislike?

The software comes with a wealth of information, however, sometimes the quantity can be a bit overwhelming, although the quality is very high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OneCause is a good fit if you need something user friendly with good support - literally their excellent support team is what pushes this software from great to fantastic. There are a number of package options depending on your budget and level of involvement you would like from the company in your event. The software is easy to set up, and it makes your event run much smoother without having to distribute and collect paper bids and registration sheets (plus paperless is good for the environment!). Your participants will enjoy using the mobile bidding features and the competitive features may help boost your auction revenue. Overall it's a great investment. Give OneCause a call!

It has saved us a lot of time and hassle with our auction. All the processes such as auction cataloging, registration, bidding management and checkout went so much more quickly using the software then it had in previous years before we signed on with OneCause.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Great platform and customer service team"

What do you like best?

This platform is super easy to use - both on the admin side and the user side. The Customer Service has been phenomenal as well. Any time we have a question, they are quick with a response. they also make a lot of great suggestions along the way to make your event successful.

What do you dislike?

The switch from IATS has been tough since we can't get any more USB swipers in time for our next event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We shopped around and did a bunch of demos with other software before selecting OneCause. We selected this software for a few reasons - first it was 1 price for the entire year, many others charge per event which gets expensive quick. Signing up for an entire year is making us think how else we can use the software that we had not considered previously. The other reason was how much this software can really do. The reporting sections is incredible and the ease of entering auction items and guests into the system has confirmed we made the right decision.

We were nervous about switching to an electronic bidding software, but our nerves were quickly calmed once we decided to use OneCause. Their customer service team checked in on us every step of the way up until our event.

With our next event on the horizon, we can't wait to see how much it will improve OUR experience at the event. The closing and checkout at this event has always been a nightmare, and we know that with OneCause that nightmare is going to end and allow us to close the night smoothly.

There are a ton of reports we can pull before, during, and after the event which proved really helpful.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Professional and Personable staff that made our event easier"

What do you like best?

The team exhibited professional decorum, pleasant demeanor, and willing to help . Becky was excellent and patient, flowing seamlessly with the in-house demands of our small team day-of.

What do you dislike?

back end was sometimes unclear, as in being able to preview the bid items on desktop version from back end to front. Photo uploads didn't necessarily show in preview pane unless you went to next screen. Ran into slight dilemma making sure our wi-fi was compatible. Could you recommend a wifi minimum capacity so we could be better prepared?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consult early, have team on site for your event to maximize prospects, as our team was confident in their expertise so we could devote our attention to other on site event logistics.

Maximized our team's time and made our event day much smoother. User experience was quite seamless. We are always looking to incorporate more software technologies into our more traditional events, as our audience can be slow to accept changes to event programmings - BidPal was a win, however and they adjusted very well.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Samie S.
Samie S.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing, they are extremely helpful, friendly and willing to go the extra mile for every client.

What do you dislike?

Nothing- the software is extremely easy to use and click through to learn they have a great knowledgebase and customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a DIY client and are so happy with the service we received! They gave us an initial consultation, we had full support throughout our planning process, they checked-in with us a few days prior to our event and had a support line available the entire time during our event. Pretty amazing service for a DIY client.

BidPal allowed for us to hold a fundraising event completely paper-free. It was great to have the technology in place to allow for so many guests to bid, donate and ultimately support our mission

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Ed A.
Ed A.

"Liked BidPal, Really Like OneCause"

What do you like best?

I really like the social media influence and how easy it is for anyone to use. I like customized registration features which were definitely not a one size fit all which made it ideal for various fundraisers we put on.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there was not one thing that I didn't like. The various options made it ideal for each need we had for each individual fundraiser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is completely worth the costs of the service and you can choose exactly what you need or want and how it relates to your organization and specific event/targeted audience that you are needing to reach to make your event a success. It really is a one-stop shop! Best of all is that because of how easy it is to use and all of the features it saved us a lot of time and we didn't need to focus on this part of our event.

using this increased our registered participants, increased donations, let us spend less time on this aspect of the fundraiser and gave us a larger platform through social media and having our participants be a major voice for us.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Dalma S.
Dalma S.

"Saint Peter's Prep Grand Gala andOneCause"

What do you like best?

OneCause and their staff were professional, accessible and were experts in their specific areas. Their ability to provide an individualized experience that is in the best interest of your organization and fundraising event made the experience a complete package.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike, is that we had not used OneCause sooner! I do not have much feedback in regards to dislike. The team was very responsive and the day of, they worked with the venue and volunteers to ensure everyone was comfortable and trained. I truly have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a company that will provide your exemplary customer service and will treat you like "family", OneCause is the right company. They really personalize your experience from beginning to end. Additionally, the follow-up is great to ensure that the experience was complete up to par and to our expectations.

We were able to expedite different processes such as Registration, Bidding, and Checkout in a way that provided a great experience for our guests and donors. This, in turn, led to a seamless evening in which guests were able to enjoy the evening. Additionally, the team shared tips and tricks to increase profits and to ensure that we met our fundraising goal.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Eric K.
Eric K.

"No Longer Supports Salesforce "

What do you like best?

This was a wonderful platform before its forced merchant migration.

What do you dislike?

After the forced merchant migration, requiring all existing clients on First Americant, all our patron's information stopped being automatically imported into Salesforce, creating a massive headache and time-consuming data entry one month prior to our event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a Salesforce user, I wouldn't advise OneCause because there is no way to automate importing opportunities -- because they force you to use FirstAmerican which does not support the auto-import.

Before migration - I could track existing and new members, whether they were attending our event. Their buying history, etc.

After the migration - nothing. OneCause not worth it for us anymore. MobileCause is the better option.

We have to manually feed donations, ticket purchases, winning bids, etc on Salesforce. This is a huge headache and time consuming problem.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Great fundraising platform"

What do you like best?

BidPal is very easy to use and versatile. From an admin perspective, we are able to create and manage our events very easily from the back end of the program. From an event/on-site perspective, I have trained dozens of volunteers at many events literally 10 minutes before they had to register guests and assist at auctions. This has always gone seamlessly and volunteers of varying experience and ability are able to understand how to use this system. Also, the support of BidPal staff is unparalleled. I have worked with many BidPal staff and they are always friendly, proactive and responsive. I highly recommend BidPal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this system is easy to use and makes our events look and feel very professional.

Easy payment processing, easy guest registration, easy reporting and data export, professional look and feel of our events for our guests.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

"Worth every penny!"

What do you like best?

Smartphone bidding helps boost the sale price on each item while allowing people to enjoy the party.

What do you dislike?

The new end user interface is not as nice as the old one. On the back end more knowledge of HTML is needed to make the page look nice than I think should be required. I liked being able to add the pre-fab boxes to my home page before. Now the page looks stark and boring. I also felt the old smartphone interface was slicker looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is worth every penny!

Fundraising and RSVP'ing for events/ticket sales. Increase in profits generated at fundraising events. Ease of ticket sales and credit card processing for non-fundraising events.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.

"OneCause makes event planning easy!"

What do you like best?

We really like the online bidding option.

What do you dislike?

We wish that the scoreboard would accommodate more multiple donation packages and had the ability to merge them all together so that they could be presented on the scoreboard by the highest to the lowest rather than sorted by each slide which is what we had to do in order to not pay an additional fee.

no need to keep big, unwieldy spreadsheets anymore -

people can bid on silent auction items whether they attend the event or not

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.

"BidPal Efficient With Support at Giving Event"

What do you like best?

BidPal is easy to use and engaging for donors at an event.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the live BidPal software which is through a web browser, and you can easily stray (Accidentally) from the main area you need to be in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a live event it is essential to have a few BidPal staff members on site to help trouble shoot with any issues. They are very knowledgeable and helpful!

BidPal solves the issue of how to streamline your registration, silent auction and donation process during a live event such as a gala. The benefits are that you can have one person register then you can access them throughout the event for things such as straight donations, or to assist them with silent auction. They can also do this themselves on their phone which is very helpful to limit staff involvement.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Tia  B.
Tia B.

"BidPal by One Cause makes a big auction manageable"

What do you like best?

BidPal does a lot to help us manage our annual benefit auction from beginning to end. It

has a solid database for tracking solicitations, donors, ticket sales, sponsorships and guest records, which translates seamlessly into an online catalog and an easy to use bidding system before and during the event. Reports and analytics are incredibly useful. Our first year with BidPal increased our proceeds tremendously, and we haven't looked back. Customer service is responsive and generally excellent.

What do you dislike?

I could use the capacity for accepting donations through online forms that go directly into the database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldn't recommend them more. They have been committed to constant improvement and growth, and responsive to our feedback. Service is on point and friendly.

we're managing a large event, and BidPal makes it infinitely easier.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Stephanie Ann K.
Stephanie Ann K.

"Excellent Experience"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of BidPal was the auction managing system. It was so much easier to track our auction solicitations and package items! The BidPal support team was very helpful any time we had questions, and the tutorial videos were awesome! Check-in and check-out were also a breeze.

What do you dislike?

We had to enter in all of our supporters as there is not yet integration with DonorPerfect.

BidPal offered a better alternative to another auction management company we had been using. With BidPal, check-in and check-out were the quickest and easiest we have ever experienced at our event. It was very nice that we could manage table registrations at the event through the online system.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Lisa S.
Lisa S.

"OneCause helped shape major fundraising changes in our event process"

What do you like best?

From start to finish, the ease of tracking donations and being able to run reports

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really! I would have like to know more about how to set things up prior to the event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would confidently recommend this to others in the fundraising event world.

This product allowed our organization to have multiple working in the program at a time. Time is key when planning and executing our fundraiser. Sharing this program with volunteers allowed me more time to develop others areas of the event.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Brenda J.
Brenda J.

"Amazing experience & more revenue!"

What do you like best?

We were extremely happy that our entire gala could be managed with the OneCause system- from bid cards to managing auction packages, it does it all! It was so much fun hitting "refresh" on my phone during the silent auction and seeing the bids in real time. My volunteers really appreciated having OneCause staff available to help them register and check out guests while I was covering details "in the room." Bravo!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more functionality with managing the sponsorship process, but it worked well with a supplemental spreadsheet.

We increased our silent auction revenue- especially with allowing guests and non-attendees to bid ahead of the gala. We were also able to offer our guests an online giving and registration process.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"BidPal for Bingo Bash was a success!"

What do you like best?

The auction bidding and check-out processes went smoother than ever! It was very easy for our guests to bid from anywhere in the building and keep track of items they were interested in.

What do you dislike?

We have to have two separate accounts for BidPal and iATS, which is confusing when setting up events and tracking financials.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BidPal offers great support from their team of event professionals! I highly recommend using this software!

We are solving many issues with organization and data tracking for our annual fundraising event. The BidPal software has made it easy for us to develop clear fundraising goals and track the progress towards achieving those goals. The staff communicated regularly throughout our planning process and did a great job of ensuring we had all tools & knowledge needed for a successful fundraiser.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Samantha W.
Samantha W.

"OneCause saved our event"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile bidding option. We had a blizzard that made us cancel our largest fundraising event this year and we had to move all of our items, live and silent, online. We were able to auction all of our items and we made more money than our previous year's event.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a seamless connection between OneCause and Bloomerang.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product. Their customer service is top notch.

We have seen an increase in our proceeds from the silent auction. We are able to capture all attendees data more easily at our event and our chceck-out process is much quicker at all of our events.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great experience with BidPal! Incredible costumer support!"

What do you like best?

This was our first year to offer mobile bidding at our annual auction and BidPal was incredibly easy to use. It made for a very successful event. Inputting the auction item data was easy and having several reporting options was also very nice to have.

What do you dislike?

BidPal was very easy to use and set up. I don't think there was anything about the system that I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend BidPal to others. From start to finish, the whole auction process was much easier for us this year. Entering auction items and creating packages was simple; making table assignments and purchasing tickets was very straightforward; and having the data provided in several different reporting options was really nice to have.

We were trying to improve on our auction proceeds from last year and wanted to offer the mobile bidding option for our guests. We were very glad we chose BidPal to help us with this and were very pleased with the outcome of our auction this year.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Phil G.
Phil G.

"BidPal has proven to be wonderful partner in our effort to raise needed funds for our ministry"

What do you like best?

My team loves to work with Bidpal for two very important reasons. One, we love the pre-event support provided. Bidpal helps us organize all donated silent auction items, manage individual and group registrations, and make table assignments prior to the event. Two, we love the assistance provide with check-out. Check-out literally is a click of a button and we are finished. Guests pick-up their items and they are on their way allowing the volunteers that support the event to go home soon after its conclusion. I personally like to tracking and the historical data it provides - it really helps as we plan future events!

What do you dislike?

To perfectly honest there is nothing that I dislike. Even when things do work as we expect, there is someone from the BidPal Team ready to make it right. While we certainly love the technical aspects of BidPal, we also love the personal support that is provided.

The biggest problem was managing the check-out of our event and recording all donations correctly and that problem was corrected entirely through the use of BidPal!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"Habitat for Humanity of St. Charles County "

What do you like best?

The online bidding has been incredible to our gala and increasing our evening proceeds. The reporting available post event has also helped our organization immensely.

What do you dislike?

Sprint phone carriers had a hard time connecting to BidPal to begin bidding.

We have had great history with BidPal for our annual gala. We have raised more money for our mission since using BidPal and our guests have enjoyed the online giving platform. We are able to spread the word of our event more with an easy link for everyone to learn more and purchase tickets.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Hilary D.
Hilary D.

"User-friendly software for both organizer and bidders! "

What do you like best?

OneCause Software is efficient and user-friendly. As an event organizer, I enjoy the ability to upload auction items quickly and format the bidding website to fit our needs. We love having an on-site team join us at our annual fundraiser to keep us on track and provide recommendations in real time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I appreciate OneCause taking my recommendations and working to update their system to fit our needs.

The technology allows us to collect funds quickly and having a mobile user interface allows people to network throughout the crowd but still be able to keep an eye on items they wish to bid on. I love the text messaging feature! We use it throughout the night.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Effortless Event Auctions "

What do you like best?

mobile bidding feature, early access bidding, easy upload of auction items, smooth auction check out, post event reporting.

What do you dislike?

mobile bidding is more difficult for packages with longer descriptions - makes phone platform more of a challenge. Guests must access and sign in on smart phone unless devices are including in contract package offerings. Pictures of items can also be difficult to see using a smaller viewing platform such as a smart phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many packages available that meet the criteria of your event - definitely consult with a BIDPAL employee beforehand. Having the support on site at the event has also made all the difference. Just to simply be there and troubleshoot or answer any questions is extremely helpful.

Trying to appeal to a technological savvy and affluent donor audience, yet experiencing some difficulties with adapting to using a new app and specifically communicating the re-brand to event planning committees that may not be as technologically savvy.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by User

"The full service options are extremely beneficial to small shops. "

What do you like best?

OneCause has an incredible support team. I've used many fundraising products over many years and have found their team to be the most knowledgeable. They are clearly not reading from a script or looking things up in a manual. The advice is real, the discussions are productive, and they are extremely professional.

What do you dislike?

Right now, we don't have any complaints. I imagine cost might be a drawback for some organizations but we feel like we got every cent worth out of our contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OneCause is great for mobile bidding, has attractive mobile pages, and is very easy to use and set up. Their support team is amazing if you don't have a lot of time to devote to the administrative tasks, or if you need event-night help.

OneCause checks your data and site, reminds you of deadlines, trains your volunteers, takes care of questions on-site the night of the event, and discusses best practices that fit your situation. They even had suggestions for improvement the second year we used them so our event ran smoother. It removed a LOT of administrative burden so our other fundraising efforts didn't have to suffer.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Judi M.
Judi M.

"Excellent experience once again!"

What do you like best?

I've been using BidPal for events for many years, basically since their inception. Their software is state of the art, addresses all aspects of an auction, and is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The manage supporters area could use some work. It can get a little confusing when 1 person is an auction donor, bidder, and attendee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to do their tutorials. They're short and easy and will save you time when it's crunch time.

BidPal has saved us hours of volunteer time. In the past, after an event, we would spend days reviewing our results, checking to see which auction items weren't paid for, etc. Now, with the click of a button, we get reports on all aspects of the auction.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Edward P.
Edward P.

"Great tool for our gala!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the simplicity of adding items, packages, seating, and everything pertaining to our gala! It is truly amazing to see it come together and give us an online tool!

What do you dislike?

I don't like the pricing. It cost us around $5,000 to get this platform which just seems very expensive when we already have to pay other companies for services. Oh, and they take a transaction fee.

We solved a huge problem with taking our silent auction online and have been able to raise more money!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"OneCause formerly known as BidPal"

What do you like best?

I love the payment processing feature best. The checkout and check in screen is easy to use and user friendly. I love that we can receive real-time results of our auction and rally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the auction platform in the giving center: I think we should be able to post multiple photos of an item. The program also distorts the quality of the photos you upload. I wish that wasn’t the case. If someone is purchasing something online they should be able to see the item properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using them for payment processing and auctions. The auction software is incredible.

Before we were using BidPal for our payment processing we were having to manually type in our payment processor the items they were purchasing and the breakdown of source codes. It may the checkout process tedious and time consuming and our checkout process at events was extremely long and would leave a bitter taste in the mouths of our donors. Now that we use BidPal we are able to breeze through the checkout process by taking credit cards upon check in, holding the information and charging them at the end of the night. It’s fantastic!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.

"Smooth Trasnsition"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and intuitive nature of the platform.

What do you dislike?

I would love native Salesforce integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider making a solid transition and implementation plan. Customer support can help you but they can only do so much from afar. Demo and try out the product to ensure it meets your needs. It's a great platform, but like any it does have it's limitations and at the end of the day your proficiency may be what stretches its performance to meet your needs.

Event and donor management. We are able to run our gala, raffles and other events off of the OneCause platform.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"BidPal has grown our silent auction"

What do you like best?

I like that users can bid from anywhere. They don't have to be present for the auction to participate

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey and even though we've had sponsors, that cuts into the profits if we cannot cover the cost

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make use of their tutorials as they are immensely helpful

In the past we had people cheat the system with the hand-written auctioning. They would say they didn't bid and someone wrote their name in. We had people write in whatever price they wanted to pay instead of the minimum. It was really messy prior to this. We have also been able to capture payments at the time of auction instead of tracking people down.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.

"Fantastic experience with a great software and incredibly helpful team."

What do you like best?

The Bidpal system has totally transformed the way we do auctions. Our attendees love it and find it to be quite user friendly. Our revenue has increased because of it and we're constantly impressed by the dedication of the team.

What do you dislike?

I have consistently positive experiences with the BidPal team and found that any issues are quickly addressed so I don't have any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to reach out and talk with the BidPal team. They have great insights and are very helpful.

The problem we're solving is how to get event attendees to engage with the auction in a more significant and prolonged way than a quick glance upon arrival. Bidpal keeps folks bidding and donating throughout the night which has resulted in additional revenue and a seamless guest experience.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Alysia C.
Alysia C.

"Goodbye Paper Auctions!!!"

What do you like best?

I love that we no longer have to waste paper, ink and time printing lists and bid sheets.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is the length of time that we are able to go back and look at our event and print reports. And I wish it was more compatible with our donor database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask around - ask us!

We are saving time, paper and ink. Plus, we are working out of one system at the same time - reduces duplication in work and allows for us to correct/edit easily.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

"Fantastic Platform!"

What do you like best?

Using the BidPal text feature to collect unpaid balances post event. Made fundraising that much easier! Guests also received important event updates without disrupting the flow of the evening. Great feature.

What do you dislike?

Truly can't think of much I "disliked". At times it was a little challenging to locate certain features, but the BidPal support team quickly helped me out.

We used BidPal for a live donation moment during our event, which resulted in almost $9,000 in two minutes! This would have been impossible to accomplish without BidPal

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Moira Kelly H.
Moira Kelly H.

"Highly recommend Bidpal"

What do you like best?

Bidpal is simple to use, has great reports

What do you dislike?

Item donors shouldn't be assigned bid #.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions, make recommendations. Bidpal is easy to work with and appreciates feedback.

Bidpal gives us mobile bidding, online auction capability, quick and easy check-in and check out at the event. It also provides a database for item donors and reports that integrate with Raisers Edge. Bidpal simplifies the data administration of the auction. The addition of Smart Pay anywhere is a big plus!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Patricia S.
Patricia S.

"Awesome Summer Party Fundraiser thanks to Bid Pal"

What do you like best?

We loved using BidPal this year, especially having used another auction site last year. It was easy to compare and see how much extra attention we received from all the BidPal staff. Holly Shields, our event manager, made sure we stayed on task to get ready for our event, and she was helpful all the way even after the event was over. Our on site day of coordinator, Tricia, was absolutely the best. She made everything absolutely easy for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing = we were completely satisfied (once we got to the upgraded version) - MUCH BETTER!!!

No problems, but we have found many new applications for using BidPal for other events.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Susan F.
Susan F.

"BidPal makes fundraising auctions simple, convenient, and fun!"

What do you like best?

The reporting is by far the best thing about using BidPal. You will have a clear, detailed account of every item, every bidder, and every dollar by the end of the evening. No question about it!

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative when using BidPal for a silent and/or live auction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The total package is well worth the price when facilitating auctions.

When using BidPal there is never a question about who won a bid. Using paper bid sheets always left numerous questions due to human error, i.e. poor penmanship/can't recognize bidder name or number, minimum raise not adhered to, struggles getting to the bid sheets due to people trying to "hog" it, etc.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Continued success with BidPal"

What do you like best?

We have used BidPal for 5 years and continue to see increases each year with our auction. Our supporters enjoy the interface and the competitive environment. The reports are always helpful too.

What do you dislike?

The only "complaint" is that our supporters are looking down at their phones during our presentation....which in this case is not a bad thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in your auction and you will realize the benefits.

BidPal reduces the number of volunteers needed to run a successful auction. We have used BidPal to open our auction early, enhance our auction proceeds, add the option (and revenue stream) of auction sponsor, and use the reports to facilitate cultivating new donors.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Kelley M.
Kelley M.

"Easy to use and supported by excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service support, especially the day of the event, when we needed quick answers. They were provided!

What do you dislike?

Planning site is a bit confusing, and the help documents are not easily searchable.

BidPal makes it very easy to run our silent auction in an almost hands-off manner. The bidders find it easy to use and understand, and it is easy for us to wrap up on our end.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"BidPal is HORRENDOUS!"

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like about BidPal!!!

What do you dislike?

Customer service - awful! We were sold a bill of goods that were never delivered. We were told again that we would have to work around the system to make it do what we were sold it to do. Our onsite representative did not step in to help at our event. The majority of our attendees complained about the software and our onsite rep did nothing to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run - don't walk - to another provider! BidPal is still developing the software and their reps admits it is full of issues!

No benefits - more problems!

"Very helpful product!"

What do you like best?

Support staff is excellent. Every step along the way when we had a question, they had an answer or had someone willing to troubleshoot with us. The user experience during the auction is great.

What do you dislike?

The database can get clunky as everyone is automatically assigned a bid number. Also, anyone can create a login for the account and could presumably start bidding. That's cumbersome for us as we want to keep it a closed loop.

Allowed us to have one central database for our auction which helped tremendously.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Ed S.
Ed S.

"Excellent Software and Service"

What do you like best?

That's a tough call as both the service and the quality of the software were excellent. This was my first time using mobile software for running an auction so I was pretty high maintenance at first but the Bidpal staff were always patient, timely and provided great information. The product was very intuitive so there were very few questions from the users during the event.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. Everything ran smoothly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BidPal has a strong presence in this arena. I highly recommend them.

We wanted to create a fun event that raised some money for the organization. Both goals were accomplished.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Lori F.
Lori F.

"JDRF Spring Gala Western WI was a big success!"

What do you like best?

Laura was easy to work with and was helped set up everything. She was able to fix any problems quickly and without any ongoing problems.

What do you dislike?

The photos for our silent auction items were blurry. We received many complaints. On our computer screen, they were clear. For our wine pull, we specified that all tickets were $25 each with no special buys, but a button was put in for 5 for $100. This was not in our discussion to do.

Having mobile bidding at our Gala is essential. By having mobile bidding, our silent auction sales went smoothly and saved on volunteer and staff time.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Jen F.
Jen F.

"Incredible experience with BidPal!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch- always willing to help and walk you through ANY problem you have!

What do you dislike?

The only problem we had was uploading documents back into Raiser's Edge- but then realized, we have an outdated version of RE!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the plunge and do it! But in year one, it's worth upgrading your package, we used the DIY and I didn't realize some of the awesome features of BidPal until AFTER our event, but I'm set for next year!

We used this for our signature fundraising gala, and grew our Silent Auction by 12,000 this year- 12,000!!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Coiya T.
Coiya T.

"BidPal Support and Reporting Tools were game changers for our 400-plus attendee event"

What do you like best?

I could not be happier with the BidPal tool!. As a development officer, I love that I can provide reports on a variety of event aspects as well as use the date to garner future gifts. The support staff were highly competent, friendly and confident. We found consistent service top to bottom and are very grateful for our decision to partner with BidPal.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see an event survey/evaluation incorporated into the BidPal tool.

Reporting, tools/data for procuring future/larger gifts

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Ashley O.
Ashley O.

"Outstanding!"

What do you like best?

Love the personal touch from our consultant. She's always making sure we feel confident!

What do you dislike?

Currently, I think our biggest issues are with the payments we have to provide for fees - we're having issues receiving receipts although we've asked for them to be directed to a certain person.

We're currently looking at all of the things OneCause can do and are excited to implement these new ideas

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

"Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

Guides us through the process and easy for guests to navigate. Fast check in, helped us send text alerts about the auction during the event, entering credit card information quickly which helped in the end with check out.

What do you dislike?

That we did not look into BidPal sooner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We hesitated with the cost being a non profit, but the results were worth every penny

It helped us exceed our event goal by $11,000 with the auction going over last year's total by 160%

"Helpful team"

What do you like best?

We have used BidPal now for two years in a row. The first year had a few bumps in the road, but this 2nd year was great. The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant to work with. Our check-in and check-out system for our auction was done smoothly and the new ipad software worked great!

What do you dislike?

Communication with bidders when they won was a little bit off and did not notify them soon enough.

BidPall allows us to host our mobile auction and has raised the caliber of our auction with mobile bidding.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Kat K.
Kat K.

"GREAT customer service"

What do you like best?

NO matter who I have spoken with from the original sale to customer support they have been amazing!

What do you dislike?

Uploading files was a little timely but not overwhleming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One Cause staff is very user friendly, each staff members becomes an added memeber to your team. I highly recommend this product. My supporters loved the easy way to donate and are giving more!

Easy donation for our supporters,

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Extremely user friendly and great back end support"

What do you like best?

I like the access to the support portal the best. It allows me to solve problems without having to call and ask for assistance. I also like the ease of use, it's extremely easy to navigate year to year, even with multiple events. The on-site event crew is also a huge selling point.

What do you dislike?

I have been using BidPal for 4 years now and the lack of variety in the front end presentation is frustrating. I don't feel that it accommodates all the needs for the variety of events that it's used for.

BidPal is used as a front end to fundraising events. It's really great to send prospects to one page where they can find all the information they need regarding an event.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"BidPal is the best!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about BidPal is the easy-to-use interface, the fact that all of the night-of-event activities can be done via tablet, and the abundance of training and support available.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about working with BidPal

We were able to greatly streamline several of our on-site event fundraising opportunities by using the fixed price option from BidPal, which has greatly reduced our post-event paperwork. The use of tablets made all of our processes, including registration, that much smoother, since we had the ability to move throughout the space.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Christina B.
Christina B.

"big product for our small staff"

What do you like best?

Every nonprofit seeks to (must do!) more with less. That's where bidpal comes in! Big functionality that is easy to use for both staff and volunteers and that enables the event staff to get more done. Love how much more professional this makes our events at low cost.

What do you dislike?

What is to dislike??? Always looking forward to product updates and hope to see more web functionality in the app soon.

Lots to do for a very small staff! Bipal makes us work bigger!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Austin G.
Austin G.

"Amazing First Time Experience"

What do you like best?

For our first year, the amount of knowledge shared, assistance was always given and availability was extremely important. Every step of the way was very fruitful and beneficial.

What do you dislike?

Not much! Everything was a positive experience with Bidpal!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They were great! Every consultant from the marketing to the setup assistant and our night of partners all, kept in contact throughout the whole process. Full service!

Our annual auction and gala was augmented with the use of Bidpal. All guests and workers loved it!

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Eric I.
Eric I.

"Live Support needs update"

What do you like best?

The actual technology is great. Solid features that remove barriers for event guests.

What do you dislike?

The live support team was not helpful most likely due to lack of training or platform knowledge. This hurt several key moment of the event

The non Profit was doing an annual gala and assisted with silent, live auctions nd all live asks that night

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great 1st time experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the ease of use and overall support that BidPal offered during our event and after.

What do you dislike?

Everything was great. No noted dislikes!

We are solving issues with our check-in/check-out registration process. We have had an increase and ease of use in the number of people who are checking in and getting involved quickly. We are continuing to get more people who are willing to interact and give on their phones during our gala.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Barb N.
Barb N.

"Helped increase our auction by 58%"

What do you like best?

BidPal allowed us to include colleagues, friends and family in the auction rather than just the people in the room. It also increased interest in the auction throughout our Summit.

What do you dislike?

It was a little confusing starting with the Giving Center and moving to the mobile bidding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to do the pre-work.

We were able to increase our auction revenue by 58% and extend its reach outside attendees of the Gala.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Happy User"

What do you like best?

BidPal is a one-stop-shop for fundraising events. This software allowed us to move away from several different Access databases and Excel sheets and do everything in one place. It has saved so much time and stress. The customer service is top-notch and their resources are always helpful and appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This product is wonderful and their updates are always helpful additions.

This software allows us to save time in the planning process and raise more money at our events with their mobile bidding platform.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Consultant

"Bidpal invaluable to Kidsave's "There's No Place Like Home" gala"

What do you like best?

The support before, during and after the event. It is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

The tracking of attendees, payments and tables is complicated and requires a lot of new understanding and time.

We have an instant accounting of how we did in all categories -- ticket sales, silent and live auction, donations and any special things like raffle ticket sales.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Luke B.
Luke B.

"Text 2 Give Events"

What do you like best?

Super easy platform that allowed me to create goals for specific events and update and even change when needed

What do you dislike?

Would like a bit more design options for our "thermometer" and THANK YOU pages

Easy event giving and capitalizing on spontaneous and emotional Calls to Acation

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Customer Service at it's best!"

What do you like best?

Immediate response of customer service.

What do you dislike?

Would love to be able to email as well as text from the software itself, but there is ability to export the contact info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to contact support- they are really responsive and helpful.

Using it for any event makes registration and ticket sales a snap. So efficient and user friendly so it's easy to train volunteers.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Katie B.
Katie B.

"Love Onecause. It has made out events so much more successful."

What do you like best?

Everything, from start to finish. Especially the bidding and the new ability to do peer to peer. And the customer service is absolutely amazing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.at all. Everything is great!!!!

How to do auctions with ease.They helped us raise more money with less effort.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Foundation-Chleboun M.
Foundation-Chleboun M.

"OneCause for Gala Events"

What do you like best?

OneCause was a tremendous help to our non-profit for online bidding. By using OneCause our Silent Auction went up by 20%.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the areas of training when you do DIY training

I am currently not having any problems at this time.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Kate T.
Kate T.

"Great price and great service"

What do you like best?

The different level options for events, diy all the way to full service. With seven events each year at different sizes it really helps us out.

What do you dislike?

There are definitely some limitations when it comes to uploading auction packages. Such as setting your own defaults, etc.

Increase in auction/event revenue.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Boys & Girls Club of Greater Lowell review"

What do you like best?

Ability for event guests to bid without having to physically go to bid sheets.

What do you dislike?

Guests suggested that they would like to see more information on who is outbidding them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Access their support often -they are super helpful.

More efficiency with planning and executing events. Much easier processing during and after events.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Gayle P.
Gayle P.

"Love the ease of use at our event!"

What do you like best?

The option to have staff at our event to help with the technology.

What do you dislike?

It is confusing to set up the items at first.

This product allows both attendees and non-attendees to bid on our auction items. This has increased our donations and profits.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Great way to move into Electronic Bidding"

What do you like best?

site was easy to use and bidding was user friendly.

What do you dislike?

images can be a little small. suggest placing an item beside it so people can quickly see the size

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan early so you can get all pictures taken for the bidding upload

In the past we have used paper bidding sheets. This allowed a quick cut off and check out was very simple and took less than 10 minutes

Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Senior Development Officer"

What do you like best?

The ease for our attendees to register, bid, and check-out.

What do you dislike?

Having to reorder sponsors in the logo list - I wish it was click and drag.

We have a much smoother event from start to finish with the dashboard and ease of all aspects of our event night/

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by User

"Gala successful thanks to OneCause"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the partnership with OneCause. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Also, online bidding is crucial for our event.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything I did not like when it comes to OneCause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to mobile bidding if you have not already.

Steam lines the bidding process. No longer need to use paper bid cards and tally at the end of the night.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Bid Pal failed us"

What do you like best?

It was easy for users to see the silent auction items and to bid on those throughout the night

What do you dislike?

Bid Pal crashed during out big financial ask and the staff there were not able to get it fixed for 15 mins so no donations went through when we did our 15 minutes of intense giving/our direct ask

We used it for our big fundraising gala to encourage more bidding on the items throughout the night

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Great software, even better people!"

What do you like best?

This software allowed us to streamline former manual processes into a button push and allow our focus to go to more important portions of our event.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike with this platform, easy to use and intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software makes this company great, the people make it even better.

We have seen an increase in revenue, time savings in process, and happier volunteers at our events.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Bidpal and Me"

What do you like best?

I would say the support. We could be trained to use anyone's software. The BidPal team is what makes the difference.

What do you dislike?

I would like a bit more flexibility, but I see the safety in a modular, templated format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may no be the most elaborate software out there, but it is scaled nicely to the size of our organization.

Getting rid of clipboards and collecting checks was huge. Tee befits are better fiscal controls, improved revenue and hours saved.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Used Bidpal for a couple years"

What do you like best?

It made it easier for event guests to bid

What do you dislike?

It was expensive and you had to have great wi-fi or everything crashed

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I have not used Bidpal in two years, it wasn't that hard to use but you had to really make sure that you did everything correctly on the back end or you had a total mess.

We were fundraising for our gala events

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"BidPal- best software for managing auction and attendance for large fundraising events"

What do you like best?

mobile bidding features and customization

What do you dislike?

Wish we could pull chronological auction entry reports

We use it for collection and execution of our auction and we also track attendance and arrange seating in the software. If we didn't have BidPal we would have to find another solution for this and I have found that other software that I have researched would require us two use two different/separate software products to be able to do both effectively.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.

"Easy Transition to Mobile Bidding"

What do you like best?

One Cause's mobile bidding platform increased the bids at our annual auction.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to track event expenses in the software.

Fundraising

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Intuitive software and great support"

What do you like best?

Our volunteers can easily run registration with minimal backup. Support is very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

If your event doesn't use tables, there is not a great way to track what sponsor has filled their allowed spots without assigning people to a table. Just a minor inconvenience, and we've been able to find a work around.

We are able to manage our entire event from attendees to auction in one system.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Rick D.
Rick D.

"Mobile Bidding"

What do you like best?

Guests enjoyed the software expereince.

What do you dislike?

They are a little more expensive than competitors.

Our guests enjoy the mobile bidding technology.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"Great Experience with BidPal"

What do you like best?

The convenience factor. BidPal is extremely convenient for patrons to use, and for that reason, we feel that it maximizes our fundraising efforts at our annual Alumni Scholarship Ball.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product!

BidPal provides an effective resource to raise money at our event. This ultimately benefits the students at the University of New Haven and their educational experience.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"OneCause Review"

What do you like best?

customer support, easy to connect with, quick response

What do you dislike?

one of the reps who worked our event was not feeling well and didn't properly train my volunteers which resulted in duplicate profiles and lost bids.

Recommendations to others considering the product

helpful team

easy mobile bidding, ticket sales

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"User friendly, easy to set up and great reporting. "

What do you like best?

The reports are incredibly valuable and allow me to easily analyze my attendees interests.

What do you dislike?

Some language doesn't match how I use the system so it is sometimes confusing.

Coordination and supporter tracking. Received more donations than anticipated because of OneCause.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Easy to implement and use"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. I really enjoyed the capability to window dress the fundraiser we were working on. Will use this BidPal for ohter events during the year.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about the product, very easy to use.

Ability to streamline the check out process.

"Love OneCause"

What do you like best?

Love OneCause! Their customer service is great and the services are very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I love using this product and enjoy working with the support team.

Made our silent auction much easier and user friendly.

"One Cause Review"

What do you like best?

The efficiencies generated from checkout.

What do you dislike?

Inability to easily capture physical addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

BidPal is a software tool that brings great efficiencies to fundraising and auction management.

Increased bids for live auction and efficiencies in auction check-out and reporting.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator

"You'll Be Glad You OneCause"

What do you like best?

The mobile bidding will bring in additional revenue to your event.

What do you dislike?

It would be great for OneCause to have a fundraising software for our organization.

Generating a great % of $ for your event.

OneCause, formerly BidPal review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"We love working with BidPal"

What do you like best?

So many capabilities for post event reports, uploads to Raiser's Edge, etc.

What do you dislike?

The user interface, so we're excited for the new software.

More money for our silent auction

"BidPal "

What do you like best?

I like the organization features and ease of use

What do you dislike?

I️t needs more filtering options for better functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service!

Fundraising for our annual gala auction.

Learn more about OneCause, formerly BidPal

OneCause, formerly BidPal Videos

Learning about OneCause, formerly BidPal?

* We monitor all OneCause, formerly BidPal reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.