OneLogin

Extend enterprise security & compliance to all public and private cloud apps with secure single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication & user provisioning.

Work for OneLogin?

Learning about OneLogin?

OneLogin Reviews

Ask OneLogin a Question
Showing 47 OneLogin reviews
OneLogin review by <span>Emily B.</span>
Emily B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Access with Ease

What do you like best?

The remote functionality is reliable and efficient. It is easy to use across operating systems and the quick access is a nice perk. I like that my phone is prompted when I'm trying to use OneLogin on a different device. This makes it very easy to log into the app, its painless. I travel a lot for work, so its important to have quick access to these types of features. I think the UI on the mobile app is easy to read and is visually simulating on the eyes. I also like that the multi-factor authentication is painless, which isn't always true of these types of services, so I'm a fan!

What do you dislike?

At first the manual login was required for my phone, it didn't automatically sync. However, this has since changed so I assume there was an update to the software, and it is no longer an issue. Perhaps that I only have it installed on one device is an issue though. If I lose my phone, I can't access my work databases. I don't have any other devices that I could use to confirm identity, so this could be a problem if I were to lose my phone. However, I suspect that's probably a good thing and comes with the territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download OTP on your phone

I can work remotely. I feel that it is very secure, which is comforting to use across different operating systems and gives me confidence about working remotely on personal computers/wifi. Also, I work at an information security company, so its critical to practice good security hygiene - I feel that OneLogin achieves this requirement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneLogin
OneLogin review by <span>Quang T.</span>
Quang T.

Very very bad and irresponsive customer support service

What do you like best?

- simple for use

- GUI is friendly

- fast

What do you dislike?

- very very bad and irresponsive customer support service

- guide/documentation is out of date

- it is not great as they advertise

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay away from it

In the past till last month, every month I was able to purchase more user seats for newcomers of my company through OneLogin subscription page. However, from this month, my account was disabled to purchase more user seats. I already sent a support ticket to their customer support service, and a guy replied that their sales person would contact me for this issue. However, after 5 days, nobody has contacted me. I tried to reach to them in as many ways as I know: OneLogin support portal/community, sales@onelogin.com, sales person who I worked with, OneLogin facebook but there is no reply from OneLogin. It is unacceptable.

I'm so confused and wondering if they are still operating. Now, I have to look for another SSO service to replace OneLogin because my newcomers cannot do anything because they cannot access their mailboxes and drive. I'm very depressed now.

What Privileged Access Management solution do you use?

OneLogin review by <span>Shouhei M.</span>
Shouhei M.

Easy to use portal for end user

What do you like best?

I really like the AD sync feature on this web-portal. Through OneLogin, we are able to log into 2 external websites with only logging into the OneLogin portal. The user management is easy to use and usually not needed since AD sync will usually manage this. User management is managed by AD for us and any password changes do not work through the OneLogin as is our current configuration. This makes management easier as we don't need to manage another set of user credentials on top of what the user has already. We look forward to adding additional portals through OneLogin as our scope grows.

What do you dislike?

OneLogin has many compatible 3rd party websites but only 2 of them were listed for the products we use. Occasionally the verification servers will stop running the required service for AD sync and users will experience some issues logging into OneLogin

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would check to make sure that OneLogin has many or most of the compatible web-portals before selecting this product. For the compatible SingleSignOn sites, it is very convenient and user friendly to use, only needing the AD credentials to login and manage.

OneLogin solves managing additional credentials to log into other websites the company uses. This makes account management easier as there is less login credentials. I believe this service will be more helpful as we continue to grow and use more web-sites that are compatible with OneLogin.

OneLogin review by <span>Matthew I.</span>
Matthew I.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great, full-featured, easy to use product

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, easy administration of company apps, single username and password for all apps, self-service password resets, automated user provisioning, and multi-factor authentication

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a list of dislikes. OneLogin is really good at implementing new ideas from their Ideas portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll want to have a basic understanding of SAML before you launch with any IAM or SSO provider. It will help you immensely as you navigate these waters. Often you're dealing with OneLogin on the IdP side and another vendor on the SP side to try and make communication work. It is much easier if you have a basic understanding of SAML.

Single sign-on is the primary objective. This has user experience and security motivations. There were just too many usernames and passwords for users to remember. This led to security issues and user frustration.

OneLogin review by <span>Jessi Alia L.</span>
Jessi Alia L.

Great tool for the masses

What do you like best?

I like that all my apps are available on one page through OneLogin. It uses easy to recognize icon-dominated buttons. It's also fairly easy to add new apps.

What do you dislike?

I would like if I could more easily arrange my apps on the home screen. They appear in alphabetical order, which is fine, but I would prefer to have them arranged by most used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak as a user, not an administrator, but OneLogin has simplified usability for our company. Before, we would launch a new company-wide app, and it would easily get lost in our bookmarks and never again utilized, now with OneLogin, we have a single place for all of our work related apps where they are highly visible and used.

Allowing all of our employees to have access to our most used and custom apps in one easy-to-find location is priceless.

OneLogin review by <span>Aaron P.</span>
Aaron P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Fantastic Identity Management Solution

What do you like best?

I have direct experience with two identity provider solutions. No question about it, OneLogin is hands-down the most complete solution I've used. Not only is the product very feature-rich, its also very easy and intuitive to mange. Documentation is also top-notch.

What do you dislike?

User provisioning can be a bit sketchy. It works, but I often feel its more trouble than its really worth. This may have a bit to do with the app(s) that we are using with it, but I do feel that administering user provisioning could be a bit less convoluted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with only small subset of applications and gradually build up the library. If you try to do every app at once it will likely be very overwhelming.

If you choose to use user provisioning, do it with another app you know very well.

The biggest problem we were looking to solve was that of multiple user logins to many disparate services. OneLogin handles this extremely well if the app is SAML-enabled and reasonably well even if the app doesn't support SAML. The need for a custom form-based application is rare (largely due to the large app catalog size), but when needed, works very well. In other identity provider solutions I've used custom apps were a huge headache.

Our employees have come to associate OneLogin with where they go for all their web-based apps. It truly has become a single portal where virtually all of our web applications are located.

Learn more about OneLogin

OneLogin Videos

OneLogin Downloads

Learning about OneLogin?

* We monitor all OneLogin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.