OneLogin

Extend enterprise security & compliance to all public and private cloud apps with secure single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication & user provisioning.

Work for OneLogin?

Learning about OneLogin?

OneLogin Reviews

Ask OneLogin a Question
Showing 79 OneLogin reviews
OneLogin review by Meagan B.
Meagan B.

"OneLogin - One Stop Shop for Everything You Need! "

What do you like best?

OneLogin puts everything company-related into one spot. I don't have to try to remember 14 different passwords for 14 different sites to see what I need when I need it. We house our training, pay information, benefit information, reimbursements, and more in OneLogin and it couldn't be easier to use.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. There haven't been any times that the system didn't work or I was logged out for no reason. I haven't had any troubles using OneLogin since it became part of our system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest it. It's convenience factor is A+

Employees can often have trouble finding information in regards to pay or benefits on company HR websites, OneLogin makes it easy and convenient to find all of that in one place. You can add and remove different applications inside OneLogin and it saves a ton of time and energy for the employee to find everything we need in one spot.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneLogin
OneLogin review by Keven U.
Keven U.

"A Fan of OneLogin"

What do you like best?

I love that OneLogin is accessible on both my desktop and my phone. I love that I can sign in and have access to all of the program that my company uses. Its really nice to not have to go to my web browser and have to search for each individual website. Ican go to OneLogin and find everything there. It's very convenient!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to go to my phone every time I log in and type in an access code. I understand that its a security measure, but it is really annoying especially since I mainly work from home and nobody is on my computer but me. Als o I feel that the interface is not very user friendly. As of now it is very simple and at firt look I can not tell what programs are on the interface because it does not give me much information. For example there are program that's my company uses often but for those that are not used as often it would be nice to see a description on each program or for it to pop up when I hover over the program. Not a major issue, but i could be helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for time efficiency! Easily allows me to access many different programs with easy access.

Time efficiency. My company deals with a lot of different parties, so having a place where we can save time is really helpful.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

OneLogin review by Joanna B.
Joanna B.

"Easy Userface "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of functionality that OneLogin offers. You can choose to use an authenticator code or have a security code texted to you to logi-in. It is a secure login, allowing me to use multiple apps without having to log-into each individual application. I like the large visible logos.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you cannot personalize the "Frequents" tab with the applications you want. I no longer use some, but they are still showing on the Frequent tab vs Company tab.

The business problems that are being solved by using OneLogin include allowing myself and my team to access multiple, secure applications from one individual platform. This is a great benefit of not having to remember and constantly log-into multiple systems.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"Super simple to use timesaver"

What do you like best?

I like how as the title of my review suggest it's a timesaver. No one can remember their password to every single app and believe me we have a lot of internal apps and software that we use in our day to day client facing work. Whereas previously, we had to login every single time individually when we opened up the software, now we don't have to do that and can just select that software from the list. Not only that but the OneLogin dropdown also works like a easy access list of your most essential apps. This way I don't have to manually search through tons of apps in my computer to find the one I need.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like if I had to choose something and this is pretty tricky for me because I honestly love OneLogin is the fact that sometimes it will randomly kick me out for no reason and then I have to log back in. What really stinks is what I didn't have my phone with me at that time? In one instance, my phone batter was at 1% and luckily I was able to verify my OneLogin before my phone shutdown. Phew.

So second thing I think that needs to be changes, is OneLogin should have a way to verify besides your phone. Like maybe a code sent to your email. This could be very helpful in the cases where your phone dies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend this product. It's definitely a timesaver that speeds up your day to day workflow No more having to login separately to every app. Now, you can easily access everything in just one glance.

The primary business problem that we solved is just making a more efficient workflow. Keep in mind we are working with clients and clients expect fast turnaround times to their questions. Our clients, for sake of backstory, work with hiring and hiring itself is very time sensitive. By being able to access all our resources in the OneLogin dropdown menu without having to login more than once saves us time when dealing with both written and verbal client inquiries. I can hop from our knowledge center app and then to another app to investigate their spend so far and then jump into yet another app to check something else.

This fast efficient workflow enabled by OneLogin ensures shorter service time for clients and increased customer satisfaction. Total win. #FTW

User in Education Management

"Simple, straight forward, best thing ever"

What do you like best?

Being able to search for a program/software when my "company" tab is FILLED with logins. Makes finding exactly what I'm looking for super quick. Not having to log into multiple types of software with varying passwords -- also I know what exactly i have access to in my company because it is feature on my SSO.

What do you dislike?

While searching is great, I would like if we could sort the different software icons into folders for better organization. I think the tool is headed in the right direction by having added the search feature but other ways to organize and sort would be very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely happy with the product and it makes logging into things much faster. Also being able to use it on mobile devices is a huge help regarding last minute/after hours work.

Multiple logins for many, many accounts. Not having to worry about saving/stashing passwords. Overall improved security and productivity.

OneLogin review by Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.

"OneLogin Organization"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the pages I use the most are in one location. If I am ever looking for something work related I know I can find it on my OneLogin page. I also like that you can add apps that are relevant to you or that you use throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have any disklikes with OneLogin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the organization it provides. Also, it allows you to customize your homepage based on what apps you frequently use making it unique for each employee!

OneLogin keeps employees organized and sensitive information private.

OneLogin keeps personal information secure and protected with a duo login.

OneLogin review by Emily B.
Emily B.

"Access with Ease"

What do you like best?

The remote functionality is reliable and efficient. It is easy to use across operating systems and the quick access is a nice perk. I like that my phone is prompted when I'm trying to use OneLogin on a different device. This makes it very easy to log into the app, its painless. I travel a lot for work, so its important to have quick access to these types of features. I think the UI on the mobile app is easy to read and is visually simulating on the eyes. I also like that the multi-factor authentication is painless, which isn't always true of these types of services, so I'm a fan!

What do you dislike?

At first the manual login was required for my phone, it didn't automatically sync. However, this has since changed so I assume there was an update to the software, and it is no longer an issue. Perhaps that I only have it installed on one device is an issue though. If I lose my phone, I can't access my work databases. I don't have any other devices that I could use to confirm identity, so this could be a problem if I were to lose my phone. However, I suspect that's probably a good thing and comes with the territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download OTP on your phone

I can work remotely. I feel that it is very secure, which is comforting to use across different operating systems and gives me confidence about working remotely on personal computers/wifi. Also, I work at an information security company, so its critical to practice good security hygiene - I feel that OneLogin achieves this requirement.

OneLogin review by Quang T.
Quang T.

"Very very bad and irresponsive customer support service"

What do you like best?

- simple for use

- GUI is friendly

- fast

What do you dislike?

- very very bad and irresponsive customer support service

- guide/documentation is out of date

- it is not great as they advertise

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay away from it

In the past till last month, every month I was able to purchase more user seats for newcomers of my company through OneLogin subscription page. However, from this month, my account was disabled to purchase more user seats. I already sent a support ticket to their customer support service, and a guy replied that their sales person would contact me for this issue. However, after 5 days, nobody has contacted me. I tried to reach to them in as many ways as I know: OneLogin support portal/community, sales@onelogin.com, sales person who I worked with, OneLogin facebook but there is no reply from OneLogin. It is unacceptable.

I'm so confused and wondering if they are still operating. Now, I have to look for another SSO service to replace OneLogin because my newcomers cannot do anything because they cannot access their mailboxes and drive. I'm very depressed now.

OneLogin review by Shouhei M.
Shouhei M.

"Easy to use portal for end user"

What do you like best?

I really like the AD sync feature on this web-portal. Through OneLogin, we are able to log into 2 external websites with only logging into the OneLogin portal. The user management is easy to use and usually not needed since AD sync will usually manage this. User management is managed by AD for us and any password changes do not work through the OneLogin as is our current configuration. This makes management easier as we don't need to manage another set of user credentials on top of what the user has already. We look forward to adding additional portals through OneLogin as our scope grows.

What do you dislike?

OneLogin has many compatible 3rd party websites but only 2 of them were listed for the products we use. Occasionally the verification servers will stop running the required service for AD sync and users will experience some issues logging into OneLogin

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would check to make sure that OneLogin has many or most of the compatible web-portals before selecting this product. For the compatible SingleSignOn sites, it is very convenient and user friendly to use, only needing the AD credentials to login and manage.

OneLogin solves managing additional credentials to log into other websites the company uses. This makes account management easier as there is less login credentials. I believe this service will be more helpful as we continue to grow and use more web-sites that are compatible with OneLogin.

OneLogin review by Jackie G.
Jackie G.

"It sometimes felt like more steps than necessary."

What do you like best?

To be honest, I’m not sure I was using it correctly. Maybe then I would have seen benefit. I guess it probably made me more secure although I’m not sure how. It was just required at my company.

What do you dislike?

I have a strong password pattern and I memorize every single one I create. One I put them into OneLogin, it just seemed like when I wanted to sign into something, it would redirect me there, take a while to load, sometimes have me enter the password again, and then bring me to the page I wanted. It just seemed unnecessary but I can see why companies use it to require employees to be more careful with sensitive company information.

Security. Talk to our Security team to be certain of the benefits.

OneLogin review by Matthew I.
Matthew I.

"Great, full-featured, easy to use product"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, easy administration of company apps, single username and password for all apps, self-service password resets, automated user provisioning, and multi-factor authentication

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a list of dislikes. OneLogin is really good at implementing new ideas from their Ideas portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll want to have a basic understanding of SAML before you launch with any IAM or SSO provider. It will help you immensely as you navigate these waters. Often you're dealing with OneLogin on the IdP side and another vendor on the SP side to try and make communication work. It is much easier if you have a basic understanding of SAML.

Single sign-on is the primary objective. This has user experience and security motivations. There were just too many usernames and passwords for users to remember. This led to security issues and user frustration.

"Simple & Reliable"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is incredibly easy, simple, and always available. I don't think I've experienced a single point of downtime.

What do you dislike?

From a user's perspective, it's fairly simple so there's not much to dislike. Most of the pain points come from other apps integrated into onelogin, such as Duo, or that it's not fully realized at my company. I'm not an administrator so I don't know how fine-grained the access management is if that is the reason it's not utilized across all applications in the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Examine if the company is prepared and willing to fully utilize the feature-set across all enterprise applications.

OneLogin is used at my company for Single-Sign-On of corporate enterprise applications such as those used for Human Resources, Accounts Payable, and Multi-Factor Authentication.

OneLogin review by Jessi Alia L.
Jessi Alia L.

"Great tool for the masses"

What do you like best?

I like that all my apps are available on one page through OneLogin. It uses easy to recognize icon-dominated buttons. It's also fairly easy to add new apps.

What do you dislike?

I would like if I could more easily arrange my apps on the home screen. They appear in alphabetical order, which is fine, but I would prefer to have them arranged by most used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak as a user, not an administrator, but OneLogin has simplified usability for our company. Before, we would launch a new company-wide app, and it would easily get lost in our bookmarks and never again utilized, now with OneLogin, we have a single place for all of our work related apps where they are highly visible and used.

Allowing all of our employees to have access to our most used and custom apps in one easy-to-find location is priceless.

"Streamlined Login"

What do you like best?

I liked that it streamlined my login process for work and limited the number of passwords I needed to remember. It also made it easier for me to login from a different computer. I used to have to write down all of my passwords because there were so many, but this eliminated that problem.

What do you dislike?

The interface was a little lacking. They could have put more effort into the design. It would be nice if it could be personalized or you could choose color schemes. The white is a little boring. Also, I had some trouble with resetting my password. It was overly-complicated. If you forgot your OneLogin password or get locked out, you couldn't get into anything. It's a double-edged sword.

It made starting my workday much more efficient. I didn't have to worry about forgetting passwords and contacting IT all the time. It also made working for a different computer easier. I worked from home while using this product, so the flexibility was nice if I wanted to take my laptop to a different located instead of using a desktop.

OneLogin review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Fantastic Identity Management Solution"

What do you like best?

I have direct experience with two identity provider solutions. No question about it, OneLogin is hands-down the most complete solution I've used. Not only is the product very feature-rich, its also very easy and intuitive to mange. Documentation is also top-notch.

What do you dislike?

User provisioning can be a bit sketchy. It works, but I often feel its more trouble than its really worth. This may have a bit to do with the app(s) that we are using with it, but I do feel that administering user provisioning could be a bit less convoluted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with only small subset of applications and gradually build up the library. If you try to do every app at once it will likely be very overwhelming.

If you choose to use user provisioning, do it with another app you know very well.

The biggest problem we were looking to solve was that of multiple user logins to many disparate services. OneLogin handles this extremely well if the app is SAML-enabled and reasonably well even if the app doesn't support SAML. The need for a custom form-based application is rare (largely due to the large app catalog size), but when needed, works very well. In other identity provider solutions I've used custom apps were a huge headache.

Our employees have come to associate OneLogin with where they go for all their web-based apps. It truly has become a single portal where virtually all of our web applications are located.

"Safe & Secure"

What do you like best?

OneLogin does a great job in protecting my password from hackers or outside attempts in logging into my accounts. We're a company and highly values data protection for our customers as well as ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Without your phone on hand, you may not be able to get into your computer initially. This happened to me once right before a demo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other means of confirming your password other than your phone.

Security is imperative, especially as a SaaS company. This feels like our data and accounts are protected, which is crucial in this day and age of technology.

OneLogin review by Nathan G.
Nathan G.

"Nickle and Dimed"

What do you like best?

OneLogin has a clean interface, loads quickly; but does very little.

What do you dislike?

In order to realize any benefits it is necessary to purchase the highest tier. At $8/user per month there is no return on investment for a medium sized businesses.

A majority of the services that were advertised as being tightly integrated with the service were not capable of integrating with OneLogin at all.

Support refuses to make phone calls and instead sends, "We'll get back to you someday." responses. In the instance that we did speak with support we were told to call implementation professional services, who in turn referred us back to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. You may not find a suitable competitor because this is a burgeoning industry. The concept is great, but in its infancy it is overpriced and painful to administer.

We have not been able to roll this product out because the product is advertised to be far beyond what is actually received.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"EASY Eng User Experience"

What do you like best?

Setup is really easy and works across all of my devices, from my work computer, to my phone, to my Apple Watch

What do you dislike?

If you get a new device (like upgrade your phone), it isn't super intuitive of how to get the new device set up without IT intervention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you implement lots of software platforms across different cohorts of employees, OneLogin is a great partner and solution for helping make this happen.

SSO. Not my wheelhouse, but from a security perspective 2FA is implemented like pie with OneLogin and Duo.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Basic SSO needs met at a basic price"

What do you like best?

It was simple to setup, it offers a lout out of the box for connecting to apps that it has already in the system. For applications it does not have in the database it enables you to add it one way or another. Via API or web form. For people who have other needs they offer APIs and other development help for people to get access to the company apps it has.

The company has improved response time for call in users. They are quick to answer a phone now, in the first few months I had to leave a voice mail. Now anytime I call I always reach a person. Email support is not as fast but will be replied to in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Incomplete documentation to some applications. There is not enough help for a person to set some applications up in it. Some functions are not well documented for its use. Notification and reporting system is weak. There are many features missing that can be used such as notification that a person needs to be provisioned.

There is a problem in that mass deleting is not done easily. Follow up with issues is not done regularly. Need more system updates on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try this app and other like it. Be very familiar with federated IDs and SSO so you know what you need or can have with your apps. Do complete testing if it will work and provision all aspects you need in an application. There are many parts to a user in some apps and it might not work on all parts.

The ability to manage logins for multiple applications. People now do not need to know all the passwords for every system we have in Onelogin. Management of users is much easier as if a person is disabled in active directory they will lack access to any application they had in Onelogin so time and security has been improved. More time has been allocated to helping users.

OneLogin review by Nina B.
Nina B.

"Simplified my day to day quite a bit"

What do you like best?

I liked the clear and concise interface, the ability to see the icons of all tools I had access to through OneLogin and how quickly it loaded.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant, I haven't had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that as long as your apps fit on one screen, you're good. Not sure how it works when it's too many apps.

I was using multiple applications and needed access to all of them at once without logging in every time.

OneLogin review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"OneLogin Review"

What do you like best?

I like that most of my companies apps are located in one spot, and can be accessed with ONE credential.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that my company does not have ALL it's apps utilizing this resource, and therefore it is not a true ONE login for me.

One login makes it efficient for us to access our web based resources. Instead of having to remember all different sites, and having them book marked, they are accessible in one spot.

OneLogin review by Jared S.
Jared S.

"New User"

What do you like best?

OneLogin makes you feel secure in logging in to all of your systems.

What do you dislike?

Can be cumbersome to have your phone with you at all times to approve the login.

Able to have all of your resources in one place.

"OneLogin for efficiency!"

What do you like best?

I like how everything we need (email, HR, etc) is in one concise and easy to locate spot.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don’t have any dislikes about onelogin yet. We have only used it for 6 months!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would easily recommend this software due to its easy of use and how nice it is to have everything in one spot!

We use onelogin as a main login for staff to retrieve their email, obtain HR information, and send messages. It’s super easy to navigate and everyone uses it daily!

OneLogin review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"OneLogin"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is easy to use (for most apps), supports over 5000 apps out of the box, and can automatically generate secure passwords. It supports "unlisted" apps through the creation of custom connectors.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike as it's a great tool. On rare occasions, a "custom connector" app can be difficult/finicky to create, although OneLogin support has always been "Johnny on the spot" to either help me create it or pretty much create 100% of it.

In short, we have way too many passwords to remember, and OneLogin solves this. It also makes it easy to create and store highly complex passwords.

OneLogin review by Alyson T.
Alyson T.

"Feature-rich management service"

What do you like best?

I've tried other password managers and I was looking for a new one, I really liked that this had a free basic option so that I could get a feel for it before buying. The overall service is very inexpensive though, so that is another huge plus. I am a small business owner so bottom line cost is always a big deal for me. This has support for multiple self-registration pages snd Automated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application configuration so both are nice when needed. You can also configure support for multiple security policies and get increased flexibility with roles and mapping.

What do you dislike?

It can be slightly confusing, Manual SaaS application configuration instructions aren't readily available and I had to turn for extra help in figuring that part out. There is a disconnect between roles and mapping which adds to complexity but set up works well.

We have have been able to alleviate any security issues and have the benefit of cloud management.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"OneLogin is an easy to use system that consistently save time in fast-paced industries"

What do you like best?

The last company I worked for used OneLogin as their portal to access every internal and external facing system. From HR management to Email to our E-commerce platform everything was accessible form this one location.

Working for a fast-paced Logistics organization I found myself switching through these programs and screens constantly, having access to all programs from one easy to use location increased my efficiency tremendously.

What do you dislike?

The one complaint that I had with OneLogin is that I would be logged out after a period of time. I would constantly be switching through different programs and after a short period of time(10- 15 minutes) I would need to enter my credentials again. Granted this is better than entering my login information for the each individual program we used and this could have been an internal issue but is worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand and learn the organizational abilities of OneLogin. If the system is used properly you can increase you and your companies efficiency.

OneLogin resolved the issue of working back and forth through multiple programs. You are able to organize, customize, and add different portal links with ease to fit your desired layout.

OneLogin review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great for Remote Access"

What do you like best?

I love that everything can be accessed from one easy place. It makes it so much easier as opposed to trying to remember everything.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing i dislike. I only had it for about a month.

It can sometimes be confusing or time consuming trying to remember where everything is and a million log ins for all of the different sites and programs. OneLogin helps simplify that.

OneLogin review by Brian K.
Brian K.

"OneLogin Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity to use the product. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I would classify as a dislike.

Easy of logging in to multiple accounts with one account. Saves time and money.

OneLogin review by User

"I use onelogin to login to around 5 different applications on a regular basis"

What do you like best?

It's easy. No thinking. I don't want to take the time to login to everything. This speeds up my work.

What do you dislike?

I find myself having to use the search bar sometimes on apps/software I do not regularly sign into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use. Puts everything in one place.

OneLogin solves the overhead of having to take the time to login to everything I use on a regular basis. For example our business uses Qubole and it is very easy to simply go to OneLogin and sign in. Also software that I do not usually sign into, I don't have to remember the passwords. Speeds up my work.

OneLogin review by Kun C.
Kun C.

"Fluid integration into a hybrid/on prem service"

What do you like best?

Ease of integration with other 3rd party apps.

What do you dislike?

We have used SSo feature from onelogin and did not have any bad things to say at this current time.

Single sign on, 2FA with 3rd party apps.

OneLogin review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Seamless SSO"

What do you like best?

What I love the best about onelogin is that it is so easy to setup and use. I setup a users in our active directory and then onlogin syncs with it and then automatically provisions the user for the apps we have connected to it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, onelogin is extremely easy to use and integrate with active directory and their support is great if you get stuck or have a question.,

OneLogin allows use to set up users once in active directory, require our users to only have to remember one username and password.

OneLogin review by Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.

"Amazing Security Tool "

What do you like best?

I love how quick you receive your security code, I love how it will keep you logged in for hours.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes(Very Rare) there are delays in which by the time you enter your security code it may have timed out, so that may require additional assistance to log in

Allows for effective security of software and documents that may sensitive information

OneLogin review by User

"I use OneLogin daily for work"

What do you like best?

I like that it has all of my apps in one place.

What do you dislike?

I disklike the Duo login, but I suppose that isn't OneLogin fault it is a company's choice to have a more secure login.

More secure login. One stop shop to keep most of our frequent use applications into one spot. Making time submitting, issue reporting, business requests easier and faster.

OneLogin review by Michael Fabricius R.
Michael Fabricius R.

"Great onboarding"

What do you like best?

We had an excellent onboarding process with the European team, they had a technician available to address any initial questions and issues we may have had.

What do you dislike?

Because OneLogin supports so many applications/services, all the documentation is not completely updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a lot of online IDM solutions out there, so negotiate well and also ensure you align your expectations. It's not as easy as 1.2.3. so ensure you have a direct contact initially.

We've had problems using AD for IDM for some of our cloud providers, as the connectors requires scripts to run. OneLogin solves that. It has also significantly decreased the time it takes to hook a service up to our IDM.

OneLogin review by Todd F.
Todd F.

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

It is so convenient to only have to login in using this platform to access all the other applications that I use that have to be logged in to use.

What do you dislike?

Have not discovered anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try It!

It helps not to have to remember multiple passwords. It creates a secure portal to access all applications without having to sign in and out. It saves a lot of time.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"Onelogin is great and mostly reliable"

What do you like best?

One login is the central place used for employees to login to their accounts and house all of our portals. It works in offline and online mode, and has functionality to let you login on a plane

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it breaks and then we can't log into our own stuff.

Authenticate logins to our internal systems without having to learn 100 different passwords. Overall I love it

"OneLogin review"

What do you like best?

I like that it protects multiple platforms and consolidates password protection

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes take a while to process my credentials and reload the app I'm trying to access.

Since we have in office and remote employees, it helps to keep everyone protected regardless of where they are located

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"Simple solution that works every time"

What do you like best?

Works seamlessly — once I login in the morning, app works in background and I forget about it. That means it's working :)

What do you dislike?

Have heard concerns about possible security and compliance issues but from a user experience perspective no reason to dislike.

Wasted time remembering and entering passwords for all the tools I use on a daily basis.

OneLogin review by Jae Y.
Jae Y.

"Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use because your phone is the token.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. I have had nothing but good experiences with OneLogin.

Multi-factor authentication when away from work network.

User in Education Management

"Very user friendly and convenient."

What do you like best?

I only have to log in at one location, which is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there is anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't regret it.

With many different applications to log into, we can just go to one centralized location.

User in Education Management

"One Login, Zero Problems"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, clean interface, single sign-on, and security.

What do you dislike?

In comparison to my day to day computer sign on, these credentials differ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong, we continue to learn of new functionality

All resources in one place for the business and single sign-on capabilities

OneLogin review by Benjamin O.
Benjamin O.

"Simple and Centralized"

What do you like best?

Widget for my phone! I can log into 21 apps within 10 seconds. And never have to enter a password. Perfect.

What do you dislike?

Using personal phone for business is the only gripe I can think of, which i have zero problems with personally, but do have co-workers who have expressed this grievance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and works exactly as needed.

managing 20 plus apps with one password.

User in Education Management

"Great experience with onelogin"

What do you like best?

I love not having to remember multple passwords for my different applications. Makes it a lit easier and quicker to access sites I need.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to retrieve and reset a password

Ability to access multiple areas quickly.

OneLogin review by Darian R.
Darian R.

"It's easy. As it should be."

What do you like best?

Our company uses this for our portal. It's great because there is only one login you need. It sounds cliche, but it's just nice. It's easy to remember, easy to use, and I'm sure there are larger companies doing more with it, but for small companies this is a really useful service as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I can say I dislike. But for my perspective our usage is probably simple compared to other large corporations and entities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OAuth

User management and access

OneLogin review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"OneLogin Review"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is great because you only need to login once to have full access to all the apps.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish was better on OneLogin is having the option to stay logged in for longer than 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation was quick and easy, and we haven't had any technical issues. It's intuitive for users, and the 2 step authentication process is safe and logs you in quickly.

We're solving the problem of keeping business software and apps secure behind OneLogin. Employees have to sign in to get full access to all software needed in their day-to-day.

OneLogin review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is now my home base. It makes it easy by having all of the apps I use on one screen and they're just one click away without a log in page.

What do you dislike?

The 'sessions' are short. I have to log into the system multiple times a day.

Quickly accessing critical apps

User in Education Management

"Effective service, could be more user friendly"

What do you like best?

Makes securing our services and provisioning/deprovisioning access very easy!

What do you dislike?

In the scheme of things, a minor piece of the puzzle, but the user interface isn't the greatest and there could be additional features added to better categorize and organize my sevices. Also, inherent in the product, it is a single point of failure. The system went down once and you couldn't log into anything!

Single sign on, ease of provisioning/deprovisioning

OneLogin review by Thomas B.
Thomas B.

"Easy to use and a beautiful interface!"

What do you like best?

User roles and automatically mapping new users into the roles and automatically assigning applications!

What do you dislike?

When deleting users it can take a while before I get to reclaim the licenses for use.

Provisioning a user into the OL interface and having the system create accounts in my downstream applications is incredibly useful.

OneLogin review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Improves my functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access all of my work based applications in one place and launch them from the same window. OneLogin works well with many different apps as well, which adds to its effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing negative to say. It does a lot of good to cancel out any potential negative features or impacts.

Too much information in too many different places. OneLogin allows me to have everything in one spot without needing to remember the differing rules for each individual password.

OneLogin review by User

"GHConnect Logging Into System"

What do you like best?

It is a very clean layout and I appreciate that it creates a single sign-on experience. I also like all of the different applications that it stores.

What do you dislike?

Slow login - might be our internal system; multi level logins are time consuming as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it provides a clean user interface and satisfies the need for an internal system.

Single sign-on, verification, access to internal systems

Learn more about OneLogin

OneLogin Videos

Learning about OneLogin?

* We monitor all OneLogin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.