OneLogin

Extend enterprise security & compliance to all public and private cloud apps with secure single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication & user provisioning.

Work for OneLogin?

Learning about OneLogin?

OneLogin Reviews

Ask OneLogin a Question
Showing 47 OneLogin reviews
OneLogin review by <span>Emily B.</span>
Emily B.

"Access with Ease"

What do you like best?

The remote functionality is reliable and efficient. It is easy to use across operating systems and the quick access is a nice perk. I like that my phone is prompted when I'm trying to use OneLogin on a different device. This makes it very easy to log into the app, its painless. I travel a lot for work, so its important to have quick access to these types of features. I think the UI on the mobile app is easy to read and is visually simulating on the eyes. I also like that the multi-factor authentication is painless, which isn't always true of these types of services, so I'm a fan!

What do you dislike?

At first the manual login was required for my phone, it didn't automatically sync. However, this has since changed so I assume there was an update to the software, and it is no longer an issue. Perhaps that I only have it installed on one device is an issue though. If I lose my phone, I can't access my work databases. I don't have any other devices that I could use to confirm identity, so this could be a problem if I were to lose my phone. However, I suspect that's probably a good thing and comes with the territory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download OTP on your phone

I can work remotely. I feel that it is very secure, which is comforting to use across different operating systems and gives me confidence about working remotely on personal computers/wifi. Also, I work at an information security company, so its critical to practice good security hygiene - I feel that OneLogin achieves this requirement.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneLogin
OneLogin review by <span>Quang T.</span>
Quang T.

"Very very bad and irresponsive customer support service"

What do you like best?

- simple for use

- GUI is friendly

- fast

What do you dislike?

- very very bad and irresponsive customer support service

- guide/documentation is out of date

- it is not great as they advertise

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay away from it

In the past till last month, every month I was able to purchase more user seats for newcomers of my company through OneLogin subscription page. However, from this month, my account was disabled to purchase more user seats. I already sent a support ticket to their customer support service, and a guy replied that their sales person would contact me for this issue. However, after 5 days, nobody has contacted me. I tried to reach to them in as many ways as I know: OneLogin support portal/community, sales@onelogin.com, sales person who I worked with, OneLogin facebook but there is no reply from OneLogin. It is unacceptable.

I'm so confused and wondering if they are still operating. Now, I have to look for another SSO service to replace OneLogin because my newcomers cannot do anything because they cannot access their mailboxes and drive. I'm very depressed now.

What Customer Identity and Access Management solution do you use?

OneLogin review by <span>Shouhei M.</span>
Shouhei M.

"Easy to use portal for end user"

What do you like best?

I really like the AD sync feature on this web-portal. Through OneLogin, we are able to log into 2 external websites with only logging into the OneLogin portal. The user management is easy to use and usually not needed since AD sync will usually manage this. User management is managed by AD for us and any password changes do not work through the OneLogin as is our current configuration. This makes management easier as we don't need to manage another set of user credentials on top of what the user has already. We look forward to adding additional portals through OneLogin as our scope grows.

What do you dislike?

OneLogin has many compatible 3rd party websites but only 2 of them were listed for the products we use. Occasionally the verification servers will stop running the required service for AD sync and users will experience some issues logging into OneLogin

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would check to make sure that OneLogin has many or most of the compatible web-portals before selecting this product. For the compatible SingleSignOn sites, it is very convenient and user friendly to use, only needing the AD credentials to login and manage.

OneLogin solves managing additional credentials to log into other websites the company uses. This makes account management easier as there is less login credentials. I believe this service will be more helpful as we continue to grow and use more web-sites that are compatible with OneLogin.

OneLogin review by <span>Matthew I.</span>
Matthew I.

"Great, full-featured, easy to use product"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface, easy administration of company apps, single username and password for all apps, self-service password resets, automated user provisioning, and multi-factor authentication

What do you dislike?

I really don't have a list of dislikes. OneLogin is really good at implementing new ideas from their Ideas portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll want to have a basic understanding of SAML before you launch with any IAM or SSO provider. It will help you immensely as you navigate these waters. Often you're dealing with OneLogin on the IdP side and another vendor on the SP side to try and make communication work. It is much easier if you have a basic understanding of SAML.

Single sign-on is the primary objective. This has user experience and security motivations. There were just too many usernames and passwords for users to remember. This led to security issues and user frustration.

OneLogin review by <span>Jessi Alia L.</span>
Jessi Alia L.

"Great tool for the masses"

What do you like best?

I like that all my apps are available on one page through OneLogin. It uses easy to recognize icon-dominated buttons. It's also fairly easy to add new apps.

What do you dislike?

I would like if I could more easily arrange my apps on the home screen. They appear in alphabetical order, which is fine, but I would prefer to have them arranged by most used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only speak as a user, not an administrator, but OneLogin has simplified usability for our company. Before, we would launch a new company-wide app, and it would easily get lost in our bookmarks and never again utilized, now with OneLogin, we have a single place for all of our work related apps where they are highly visible and used.

Allowing all of our employees to have access to our most used and custom apps in one easy-to-find location is priceless.

OneLogin review by <span>Aaron P.</span>
Aaron P.

"Fantastic Identity Management Solution"

What do you like best?

I have direct experience with two identity provider solutions. No question about it, OneLogin is hands-down the most complete solution I've used. Not only is the product very feature-rich, its also very easy and intuitive to mange. Documentation is also top-notch.

What do you dislike?

User provisioning can be a bit sketchy. It works, but I often feel its more trouble than its really worth. This may have a bit to do with the app(s) that we are using with it, but I do feel that administering user provisioning could be a bit less convoluted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with only small subset of applications and gradually build up the library. If you try to do every app at once it will likely be very overwhelming.

If you choose to use user provisioning, do it with another app you know very well.

The biggest problem we were looking to solve was that of multiple user logins to many disparate services. OneLogin handles this extremely well if the app is SAML-enabled and reasonably well even if the app doesn't support SAML. The need for a custom form-based application is rare (largely due to the large app catalog size), but when needed, works very well. In other identity provider solutions I've used custom apps were a huge headache.

Our employees have come to associate OneLogin with where they go for all their web-based apps. It truly has become a single portal where virtually all of our web applications are located.

OneLogin review by <span>Nathan G.</span>
Nathan G.

"Nickle and Dimed"

What do you like best?

OneLogin has a clean interface, loads quickly; but does very little.

What do you dislike?

In order to realize any benefits it is necessary to purchase the highest tier. At $8/user per month there is no return on investment for a medium sized businesses.

A majority of the services that were advertised as being tightly integrated with the service were not capable of integrating with OneLogin at all.

Support refuses to make phone calls and instead sends, "We'll get back to you someday." responses. In the instance that we did speak with support we were told to call implementation professional services, who in turn referred us back to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere. You may not find a suitable competitor because this is a burgeoning industry. The concept is great, but in its infancy it is overpriced and painful to administer.

We have not been able to roll this product out because the product is advertised to be far beyond what is actually received.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"EASY Eng User Experience"

What do you like best?

Setup is really easy and works across all of my devices, from my work computer, to my phone, to my Apple Watch

What do you dislike?

If you get a new device (like upgrade your phone), it isn't super intuitive of how to get the new device set up without IT intervention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you implement lots of software platforms across different cohorts of employees, OneLogin is a great partner and solution for helping make this happen.

SSO. Not my wheelhouse, but from a security perspective 2FA is implemented like pie with OneLogin and Duo.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Basic SSO needs met at a basic price"

What do you like best?

It was simple to setup, it offers a lout out of the box for connecting to apps that it has already in the system. For applications it does not have in the database it enables you to add it one way or another. Via API or web form. For people who have other needs they offer APIs and other development help for people to get access to the company apps it has.

The company has improved response time for call in users. They are quick to answer a phone now, in the first few months I had to leave a voice mail. Now anytime I call I always reach a person. Email support is not as fast but will be replied to in a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Incomplete documentation to some applications. There is not enough help for a person to set some applications up in it. Some functions are not well documented for its use. Notification and reporting system is weak. There are many features missing that can be used such as notification that a person needs to be provisioned.

There is a problem in that mass deleting is not done easily. Follow up with issues is not done regularly. Need more system updates on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you try this app and other like it. Be very familiar with federated IDs and SSO so you know what you need or can have with your apps. Do complete testing if it will work and provision all aspects you need in an application. There are many parts to a user in some apps and it might not work on all parts.

The ability to manage logins for multiple applications. People now do not need to know all the passwords for every system we have in Onelogin. Management of users is much easier as if a person is disabled in active directory they will lack access to any application they had in Onelogin so time and security has been improved. More time has been allocated to helping users.

"OneLogin for efficiency!"

What do you like best?

I like how everything we need (email, HR, etc) is in one concise and easy to locate spot.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don’t have any dislikes about onelogin yet. We have only used it for 6 months!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would easily recommend this software due to its easy of use and how nice it is to have everything in one spot!

We use onelogin as a main login for staff to retrieve their email, obtain HR information, and send messages. It’s super easy to navigate and everyone uses it daily!

OneLogin review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"OneLogin"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is easy to use (for most apps), supports over 5000 apps out of the box, and can automatically generate secure passwords. It supports "unlisted" apps through the creation of custom connectors.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike as it's a great tool. On rare occasions, a "custom connector" app can be difficult/finicky to create, although OneLogin support has always been "Johnny on the spot" to either help me create it or pretty much create 100% of it.

In short, we have way too many passwords to remember, and OneLogin solves this. It also makes it easy to create and store highly complex passwords.

OneLogin review by <span>Alyson T.</span>
Alyson T.

"Feature-rich management service"

What do you like best?

I've tried other password managers and I was looking for a new one, I really liked that this had a free basic option so that I could get a feel for it before buying. The overall service is very inexpensive though, so that is another huge plus. I am a small business owner so bottom line cost is always a big deal for me. This has support for multiple self-registration pages snd Automated Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application configuration so both are nice when needed. You can also configure support for multiple security policies and get increased flexibility with roles and mapping.

What do you dislike?

It can be slightly confusing, Manual SaaS application configuration instructions aren't readily available and I had to turn for extra help in figuring that part out. There is a disconnect between roles and mapping which adds to complexity but set up works well.

We have have been able to alleviate any security issues and have the benefit of cloud management.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"OneLogin is an easy to use system that consistently save time in fast-paced industries"

What do you like best?

The last company I worked for used OneLogin as their portal to access every internal and external facing system. From HR management to Email to our E-commerce platform everything was accessible form this one location.

Working for a fast-paced Logistics organization I found myself switching through these programs and screens constantly, having access to all programs from one easy to use location increased my efficiency tremendously.

What do you dislike?

The one complaint that I had with OneLogin is that I would be logged out after a period of time. I would constantly be switching through different programs and after a short period of time(10- 15 minutes) I would need to enter my credentials again. Granted this is better than entering my login information for the each individual program we used and this could have been an internal issue but is worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand and learn the organizational abilities of OneLogin. If the system is used properly you can increase you and your companies efficiency.

OneLogin resolved the issue of working back and forth through multiple programs. You are able to organize, customize, and add different portal links with ease to fit your desired layout.

OneLogin review by <span>Kun C.</span>
Kun C.

"Fluid integration into a hybrid/on prem service"

What do you like best?

Ease of integration with other 3rd party apps.

What do you dislike?

We have used SSo feature from onelogin and did not have any bad things to say at this current time.

Single sign on, 2FA with 3rd party apps.

OneLogin review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

"Seamless SSO"

What do you like best?

What I love the best about onelogin is that it is so easy to setup and use. I setup a users in our active directory and then onlogin syncs with it and then automatically provisions the user for the apps we have connected to it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, onelogin is extremely easy to use and integrate with active directory and their support is great if you get stuck or have a question.,

OneLogin allows use to set up users once in active directory, require our users to only have to remember one username and password.

OneLogin review by <span>Michael Fabricius R.</span>
Michael Fabricius R.

"Great onboarding"

What do you like best?

We had an excellent onboarding process with the European team, they had a technician available to address any initial questions and issues we may have had.

What do you dislike?

Because OneLogin supports so many applications/services, all the documentation is not completely updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a lot of online IDM solutions out there, so negotiate well and also ensure you align your expectations. It's not as easy as 1.2.3. so ensure you have a direct contact initially.

We've had problems using AD for IDM for some of our cloud providers, as the connectors requires scripts to run. OneLogin solves that. It has also significantly decreased the time it takes to hook a service up to our IDM.

OneLogin review by <span>Todd F.</span>
Todd F.

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

It is so convenient to only have to login in using this platform to access all the other applications that I use that have to be logged in to use.

What do you dislike?

Have not discovered anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try It!

It helps not to have to remember multiple passwords. It creates a secure portal to access all applications without having to sign in and out. It saves a lot of time.

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"Onelogin is great and mostly reliable"

What do you like best?

One login is the central place used for employees to login to their accounts and house all of our portals. It works in offline and online mode, and has functionality to let you login on a plane

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it breaks and then we can't log into our own stuff.

Authenticate logins to our internal systems without having to learn 100 different passwords. Overall I love it

OneLogin review by User in Internet

"Simple solution that works every time"

What do you like best?

Works seamlessly — once I login in the morning, app works in background and I forget about it. That means it's working :)

What do you dislike?

Have heard concerns about possible security and compliance issues but from a user experience perspective no reason to dislike.

Wasted time remembering and entering passwords for all the tools I use on a daily basis.

OneLogin review by <span>Jae Y.</span>
Jae Y.

"Very easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Ease of use because your phone is the token.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike. I have had nothing but good experiences with OneLogin.

Multi-factor authentication when away from work network.

OneLogin review by <span>Benjamin O.</span>
Benjamin O.

"Simple and Centralized"

What do you like best?

Widget for my phone! I can log into 21 apps within 10 seconds. And never have to enter a password. Perfect.

What do you dislike?

Using personal phone for business is the only gripe I can think of, which i have zero problems with personally, but do have co-workers who have expressed this grievance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and works exactly as needed.

managing 20 plus apps with one password.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"onelogin"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up user accounts, create user roles, and assign applications.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is not intuitive , it can be very difficult to pull the field needed to filter users and identify subgroups.

Need for single sign on across numerous software packages

OneLogin review by <span>Darian R.</span>
Darian R.

"It's easy. As it should be."

What do you like best?

Our company uses this for our portal. It's great because there is only one login you need. It sounds cliche, but it's just nice. It's easy to remember, easy to use, and I'm sure there are larger companies doing more with it, but for small companies this is a really useful service as well.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I can say I dislike. But for my perspective our usage is probably simple compared to other large corporations and entities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OAuth

User management and access

OneLogin review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"OneLogin Review"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is great because you only need to login once to have full access to all the apps.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish was better on OneLogin is having the option to stay logged in for longer than 30 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation was quick and easy, and we haven't had any technical issues. It's intuitive for users, and the 2 step authentication process is safe and logs you in quickly.

We're solving the problem of keeping business software and apps secure behind OneLogin. Employees have to sign in to get full access to all software needed in their day-to-day.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

OneLogin is now my home base. It makes it easy by having all of the apps I use on one screen and they're just one click away without a log in page.

What do you dislike?

The 'sessions' are short. I have to log into the system multiple times a day.

Quickly accessing critical apps

OneLogin review by <span>Thomas B.</span>
Thomas B.

"Easy to use and a beautiful interface!"

What do you like best?

User roles and automatically mapping new users into the roles and automatically assigning applications!

What do you dislike?

When deleting users it can take a while before I get to reclaim the licenses for use.

Provisioning a user into the OL interface and having the system create accounts in my downstream applications is incredibly useful.

"Improves my functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access all of my work based applications in one place and launch them from the same window. OneLogin works well with many different apps as well, which adds to its effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing negative to say. It does a lot of good to cancel out any potential negative features or impacts.

Too much information in too many different places. OneLogin allows me to have everything in one spot without needing to remember the differing rules for each individual password.

OneLogin review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"really good"

What do you like best?

It has integration with lot of cool products. Good app on phone and high availability.

What do you dislike?

They can improve on retaining the logging for a few minutes, if I move away from the app, I have to login again.

Benefit is just one login for all apps which we use like greenhouse, workday, 15five

OneLogin review by <span>Tunde O.</span>
Tunde O.

"Excellent implementation and roll out"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the platform and ease of use

What do you dislike?

There only thing that I would say is ability to stream logs to SIEM solutions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Okta, ForgeRock

Secure authentication into cloud application portfolio and streamlined access for externally hosted solutions via one central console with over 4500 prebuilt connectors.

"OneLogin - SSO"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and customize for company-specific applications. The UI is also simple, and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if there was more customization for application icon / listing features, the chunky icons take up too much space sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it, simple and easy to use, is a great solution for multi-platofrm SSO.

Single-sign-on for our varied and multi-platform 3rd party applications, user governance.

OneLogin review by <span>Jack C.</span>
Jack C.

"Good security verification"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy and straight forward to use.

What do you dislike?

I have been unable to get it to link to my login so I have to enter the code everytime.

Security verification

User in Education Management

"One Login user experiance"

What do you like best?

One central location to log into many programs makes my day easier to work in.

What do you dislike?

If one login goes down then you cannot work at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user the large things I would suggest to look into re if it will integrate with all the systems the business uses and the ease of logging in.

we needed a Centralized single sign on place and a way to pull in all systems we work on into one cental location.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Computer Software

"User-friendly and mostly seamless integration"

What do you like best?

Many apps are already integrated with OneLogin and are easy to setup in a corporate environment.

What do you dislike?

Manual setup can be a pain if there isn't a connector setup.

We've improved Security at our company by using as many OneLogin apps as possible for various accesses for employees.

User in Education Management

"Convenient access to all of the programs I need"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is very organized and allows me easy access to the software I use on a daily basis. I can access my benefits, CRM, Dropbox, internal websites, and more, all in one place.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike here - I am a huge fan of OneLogin and it has simplified my day-to-day.

We host a lot of information in a lot of places - OneLogin allows me to click through our various servers to access the information I need in a timely manner.

OneLogin review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.

"Solid Solution"

What do you like best?

Looking for an easy and robust solution that has a caring team behind the scenes? OneLogin has served us well for over 3.5 years now.

What do you dislike?

Some of the more technical integrations.

It keeps us from having to remember over 50 passwords for differently online solutions and insures a higher level of security by providing auto-generated secure passwords that would be difficult to crack.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"interesting approach - bad execution"

What do you like best?

integration went smooth after the initial glitches

What do you dislike?

- support and maintenance are below average

- there are sometimes big delays on loading the page

- lack of support for custom apps. the connector that they provide only works in some situations

- BIG problems on LDAP connectors

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you dont use LDAP :).

- Having a SSO for the company so that we have an unified application manager

- the service works okish when it works

OneLogin review by User in Computer Software

"When I don't have my phone, I'm in a bind"

What do you like best?

One place to access multiple platforms safely

What do you dislike?

That I need my phone for the code, so when I'm stuck in a meeting with a computer, get logged out of a platform somehow and my phone's at my desk, I'm out of luck.

Security

OneLogin review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great service, good product"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been proactive in reaching out to me, instead of me first going to them. A complete shift from our other vendors.

What do you dislike?

I wish product change requests weren't crowd sourced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product that delivers on promises.

Contractual obligations for certain security standards for our clients. We have gained easier password management, better user activity logging, and cloud storage of our user base.

OneLogin review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"I was part of Pandora when we transitioned from Okta to OneLogin"

What do you like best?

My OneLogin experience is limited to the Enterprise. I have no idea if they actually exist outside of the enterprise. OLI is just as it says, you login once and all of your accounts are automatically signed in. The setup is very intuitive and it seemed to support every product that I was currently using.

What do you dislike?

Product integration was not always smooth, there were definitely glitches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only compare to Okta but from what I've seen OLI is superior.

The ability to login once for all your enterprise accounts was priceless. The time saved in not having to remember any one of your 6 passwords and even sending that dreaded password reset email. It was all gone. OLI worked pretty well.

OneLogin review by User in Higher Education

"OneLogin Rocks"

What do you like best?

One place for all our users to login and easy access control for a variety of systems

What do you dislike?

Not always easy to configure for certain systems

A secure single page for all users to login. Ensures that our users know that they are logging into an actual supported site

OneLogin review by Administrator

"Amazing customer support in IDaaS realm. "

What do you like best?

The customer support is amazing - this totally sets them apart.

What do you dislike?

There are some field mapping options that are not intuitive and could be prevented from making things more complex.

We are able to map the user attributes from our Active Directory into different applications.

OneLogin review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

I like how its easy to set up and configure. It works well with single sign on

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with the app. Seems to work with no issues.

Single Sign On with our Samanage ticketing system

OneLogin review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"OneLogin"

What do you like best?

The same password can be used in various systems. Only need to change the password in one place for it to propagate everywhere.

What do you dislike?

You're required to install a plugin for each browser you plan to use it on.

One login for multiple systems

OneLogin review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and price is within the range

What do you dislike?

No EMM and no solution to access internal application without VPN yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Accessing internal application without using VPN like OKTA and EMM.

Not very stable with IE browser.

"Simple and effective "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Added security in a few seconds

What do you dislike?

I've been using this for about 4 months and have no major issues so far.

Securing access to private client information. Added layer of security.

OneLogin review by User in Computer Software

"Annoying pop ups"

What do you like best?

Not a bad SSo tool for small organizations.

What do you dislike?

I hate the annoying popups every 15 minutes to log back in

Helps manage passwords and SSO for employees

OneLogin review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Not bad."

What do you like best?

Everything is located in one space, keeping tasks organized.

What do you dislike?

Made it confusing with past passwords and keeping track of passwords.

All users have reported success.

Learn more about OneLogin

OneLogin Videos

OneLogin Downloads

Learning about OneLogin?

* We monitor all OneLogin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.