OneMob

Record and send short, branded, and personalized videomails, all tracked inside Salesforce.

Work for OneMob?

Learning about OneMob?

OneMob Reviews

Ask OneMob a Question
Showing 6 OneMob reviews
OneMob review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Generates prospect engagement unlike any other platform"

What do you like best?

I have had tremendous success using OneMob to connect with prospects that have "gone dark." Out of the dozens of OneMob messages I sent in a short period, I had a 50% open rate (beat that, traditional email!) and had an opportunity surface worth a large portion of my quota that I was about to give up on.

Because the personal and unique nature of the message, the message is almost impossible to ignore.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to choose your own thumbnail, versus trying to time a perfect smile with eyes locked at the camera the same time I click the "stop recording" button on my laptop. Many times I ended up with a goofy expression that I would have rather avoided. Also, would be nice to have an Android App, but they say it's coming soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything else, it is a numbers game. Put in the work and send out enough messages, you will see results. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a response right away.

Solving the problem of people not returning calls or emails, and I have to say this problem was greatly reduced when using OneMob

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneMob
OneMob review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Great, Unique Way to Get in Front of Prospects"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a unique way to get in front of prospects and show a personal side of the face behind the name.

What do you dislike?

The landing page could be a slight bit cleaner and easier to implement. But from when I first started using it, it's already gotten better (8 months).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been experimenting with tripods and better cameras and have found great success. Sometimes it is a time suck, though, when you're spending that much time on video creation.

Getting in front of prospects who "go ghost" by sending personalized messages.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

OneMob review by Katherine M.
Katherine M.

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The filters to personalize your videos, how easy it is to send to customers, and the data and analytics that go with it.

What do you dislike?

I'd love if the video capture was great from my computer instead of having to use my phone.

Sending better communications to my contacts, more engaging and active.

OneMob review by User in Computer Software

"Secret weapon in sales stack"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for getting a DM or prospect to re-engage when they have not responded to emails or phone calls. Creating custom landing pages with appropriate resources attached is a great final touch as well.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to find something to dislike, but I wish I could send a follow up email to any videos sent via their platform and not my Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really take advantage of the training - there are some great advanced applications and best practices to utilize the landing pages better.

I love sending personalized videos to prospects I am nurturing or building relationships while also sending a personal video with custom landing pages to decision makers post demo.

OneMob review by User in Computer Software

"GREAT FOR SALES"

What do you like best?

You can track who views it, how many times, how long they watch it for, personalize it for specific clients

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I didn't have to use it sideways

I work primarily by phone, so this has added a "real person" effect for clients and built more rapport and created more opportunities for sales

OneMob review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Candidate Engagement"

What do you like best?

OneMob provides a great platform for Recruiters to differentiate themselves from anyone sending a regular email.

What do you dislike?

Still working through the use cases for Talent Acquisition, and how we can best manage video recorded/uploaded by candidates.

Talent Acquisition candidate engagement.

Learning about OneMob?

* We monitor all OneMob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.