OneMob

Record and send short, branded, and personalized videomails, all tracked inside Salesforce.

Work for OneMob?
Taskray salesforceappexch  2x

Learning about OneMob?

OneMob Reviews

Ask OneMob a Question
Showing 4 OneMob reviews
OneMob review by <span>Andrew M.</span>
Andrew M.

Generates prospect engagement unlike any other platform

What do you like best?

I have had tremendous success using OneMob to connect with prospects that have "gone dark." Out of the dozens of OneMob messages I sent in a short period, I had a 50% open rate (beat that, traditional email!) and had an opportunity surface worth a large portion of my quota that I was about to give up on.

Because the personal and unique nature of the message, the message is almost impossible to ignore.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to choose your own thumbnail, versus trying to time a perfect smile with eyes locked at the camera the same time I click the "stop recording" button on my laptop. Many times I ended up with a goofy expression that I would have rather avoided. Also, would be nice to have an Android App, but they say it's coming soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything else, it is a numbers game. Put in the work and send out enough messages, you will see results. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a response right away.

Solving the problem of people not returning calls or emails, and I have to say this problem was greatly reduced when using OneMob

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneMob
OneMob review by <span>Casey S.</span>
Casey S.

Great, Unique Way to Get in Front of Prospects

What do you like best?

I love that it is a unique way to get in front of prospects and show a personal side of the face behind the name.

What do you dislike?

The landing page could be a slight bit cleaner and easier to implement. But from when I first started using it, it's already gotten better (8 months).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been experimenting with tripods and better cameras and have found great success. Sometimes it is a time suck, though, when you're spending that much time on video creation.

Getting in front of prospects who "go ghost" by sending personalized messages.

What Salesforce AppExchange Tools solution do you use?

OneMob review by <span>Katherine M.</span>
Katherine M.

So easy to use!

What do you like best?

The filters to personalize your videos, how easy it is to send to customers, and the data and analytics that go with it.

What do you dislike?

I'd love if the video capture was great from my computer instead of having to use my phone.

Sending better communications to my contacts, more engaging and active.

OneMob review by User in Computer Software

Secret weapon in sales stack

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for getting a DM or prospect to re-engage when they have not responded to emails or phone calls. Creating custom landing pages with appropriate resources attached is a great final touch as well.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to find something to dislike, but I wish I could send a follow up email to any videos sent via their platform and not my Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really take advantage of the training - there are some great advanced applications and best practices to utilize the landing pages better.

I love sending personalized videos to prospects I am nurturing or building relationships while also sending a personal video with custom landing pages to decision makers post demo.

There are not enough reviews of OneMob for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Chatter Logo
Chatter
Connect every employee with the files, data, and experts they need — anywhere, anytime.
MapAnything Logo
MapAnything
An Integrated Mapping and Geo-Productivity Tool | Leverages customer data and the power of "where" to streamline critical business processes and maximize revenue.
Ebsta Logo
Ebsta
Ebsta helps users cross-reference and update Salesforce from anywhere on the web because we believe that well-maintained CRM data is crucial to business success.
LeanData Logo
LeanData
LeanData helps companies make the most of their demand through lead to account matching and intelligent lead routing.
WalkMe Logo
WalkMe
WalkMe's Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) transforms the user experience using insights, engagement, automation, and guidance capabilities.
Geopointe Logo
Geopointe
Geopointe location-enables Salesforce allowing Customers to apply geography to business processes and streamline efficiencies. Use Geopointe to transform your Salesforce data into business insights, visualize your Salesforce data geographically and reveal hidden trends to better understand the where in your data.
AppBuddy Logo
AppBuddy
Act on data faster in Salesforce
Dooly Logo
Dooly
Dooly syncs your notes, fields, and tasks straight to Salesforce, while providing you with the information you need when you need it. Your focus remains on what matters most—winning over your customers.
Maildrop Logo
Maildrop
Maildrop provides an easy way to copy emails from Mail, Entourage or Outlook 2011 into Salesforce.com.
Silverline Calendar Logo
Silverline Calendar
Create customizable calendars from any standard or custom object

Learning about OneMob?

* We monitor all OneMob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.