OneMob

4.8

Record and send short, branded, and personalized videomails, all tracked inside Salesforce.

Work for OneMob?

Learning about OneMob?

OneMob Reviews

Ask OneMob a Question
Showing 11 OneMob reviews
OneMob review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Successful Results Since Day #1"

What do you like best?

OneMob has been an effective tool for our sales reps who use it in their 1:1 communication with current prospects at the end of their pipelines, as well as in their campaign-style emails to various lead lists. Our OneMob email open rates, clicks and video views are significantly higher than that of our general eBlasts, and our sales reps can easily view all that info and make decisions based on how their leads/prospects are interacting with the video and info their sending. The CMS side of OneMob is fairly easy to navigate, making buy-in from the sales staff a much easier process than other tech-based sales tools.

What do you dislike?

There were a few features missing out of the box (i.e. unsubscribe feature,) and a few hiccups with filtering email and results lists, but OneMob support is extremely receptive to feedback (they added-in the unsubscribe feature) and are quick to assist whenever we have a question.

OneMob has helped our sales reps communicate with leads and prospects who have less and less time to meet in-person. Personalized video allows them to build a quick rapport with new leads, and make impactful impressions on existing prospects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneMob
OneMob review by Heidi L.
Heidi L.

"Putting a face to the name"

What do you like best?

I am a marketer that manages a national territory with multiple different stakeholders. My goal is to build real human relationships within that market to create lasting results. Automation marketing lacks the human touch and its not scalable to have one person flying door to door. By utilizing video and combining it with valuable resources you get the best of both worlds. I specifically like that I can edit/change the video and resource links after I've send my messaging out. Information evolves quickly and its nice to be able to make updates without having to add just another email to someone's inbox. I also like how easy it is to use. You don't need any advanced knowledge of digital marketing/video editing skills in order to create a professional looking product.

What do you dislike?

OneMob is in a growth stage, there are some features that need to mature because they are a little clunky. Such as managing your created content and reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are plenty of video tools out there but I suggest trying OneMob because of the ease of use. Anyone regardless of skill level in digital marketing can create a professional looking video and accompanying resource page. If you're evaluating OneMob try an experiment by creating an introduction video to about professional experience and post it to your LinkedIn to try and connect to your community in a new way.

I work in a one to many workflow but using OneMob makes my messaging closer to one to one. Helping me create personalized messaging while still be able to maintain work/life balance since I don't have to be on the road all the time to create the same impact.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

OneMob review by Rachel N.
Rachel N.

"A game changer in communicating with my customers "

What do you like best?

I love the green screen feature. It allows me to create a message that is different and gets customers excited to listen

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don’t like. Any time there is something I need, the team finds a way to create it.

I am able to send my customers video updates that are relevant to their business. I have a team page my customers can access to find any up to date info on what my company is doing and meetings they can attend

OneMob review by Evan B.
Evan B.

"A New Way To Communicate"

What do you like best?

OneMob is an incredible tool to not only go above and beyond in delivering a message, but being able to deliver that message with your own personal touch. It's a refreshing way to communicate that sets you apart from the same mundane daily email blasts customers get from everyone else.

What do you dislike?

Still a growing company with a lot ahead of them - features being released regularly though.

With OneMob I am able to capture an audience I wouldn't normally be able to break through with. It allows me to send important updates and invites with a personal touch to them. I find it leads to more meetings and successful conversations in comparison to a typical email which can often times be instantly deleted.

OneMob review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Generates prospect engagement unlike any other platform"

What do you like best?

I have had tremendous success using OneMob to connect with prospects that have "gone dark." Out of the dozens of OneMob messages I sent in a short period, I had a 50% open rate (beat that, traditional email!) and had an opportunity surface worth a large portion of my quota that I was about to give up on.

Because the personal and unique nature of the message, the message is almost impossible to ignore.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to choose your own thumbnail, versus trying to time a perfect smile with eyes locked at the camera the same time I click the "stop recording" button on my laptop. Many times I ended up with a goofy expression that I would have rather avoided. Also, would be nice to have an Android App, but they say it's coming soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like anything else, it is a numbers game. Put in the work and send out enough messages, you will see results. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a response right away.

Solving the problem of people not returning calls or emails, and I have to say this problem was greatly reduced when using OneMob

OneMob review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Great, Unique Way to Get in Front of Prospects"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a unique way to get in front of prospects and show a personal side of the face behind the name.

What do you dislike?

The landing page could be a slight bit cleaner and easier to implement. But from when I first started using it, it's already gotten better (8 months).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've been experimenting with tripods and better cameras and have found great success. Sometimes it is a time suck, though, when you're spending that much time on video creation.

Getting in front of prospects who "go ghost" by sending personalized messages.

OneMob review by Katherine M.
Katherine M.

"So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The filters to personalize your videos, how easy it is to send to customers, and the data and analytics that go with it.

What do you dislike?

I'd love if the video capture was great from my computer instead of having to use my phone.

Sending better communications to my contacts, more engaging and active.

OneMob review by User in Computer Software

"Secret weapon in sales stack"

What do you like best?

It's a great tool for getting a DM or prospect to re-engage when they have not responded to emails or phone calls. Creating custom landing pages with appropriate resources attached is a great final touch as well.

What do you dislike?

Very hard to find something to dislike, but I wish I could send a follow up email to any videos sent via their platform and not my Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really take advantage of the training - there are some great advanced applications and best practices to utilize the landing pages better.

I love sending personalized videos to prospects I am nurturing or building relationships while also sending a personal video with custom landing pages to decision makers post demo.

OneMob review by Travis A.
Travis A.

"OneMob - Great Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Sati and his team have been great in regards to the onboarding and training process to allow our sales team members to utilize OneMob. The overall application is a very easy system to utilize.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I can say that I dislike at this point.

Great way for our team members to differentiate themselves by reaching out via video application.

OneMob review by Administrator

"Great Tool for Candidate Engagement"

What do you like best?

OneMob provides a great platform for Recruiters to differentiate themselves from anyone sending a regular email.

What do you dislike?

Still working through the use cases for Talent Acquisition, and how we can best manage video recorded/uploaded by candidates.

Talent Acquisition candidate engagement.

OneMob review by User in Computer Software

"GREAT FOR SALES"

What do you like best?

You can track who views it, how many times, how long they watch it for, personalize it for specific clients

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if I didn't have to use it sideways

I work primarily by phone, so this has added a "real person" effect for clients and built more rapport and created more opportunities for sales

Learning about OneMob?

* We monitor all OneMob reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.