OneNeck IT Solutions

OneNeck IT Solutions

4.8
(12 reviews)

The company offers a full suite of IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions; ReliaCloud™ enterprise cloud services; managed services; ERP application management; professional services; and IT hardware.

Work for OneNeck IT Solutions?

Learning about OneNeck IT Solutions?

OneNeck IT Solutions Reviews

Ask OneNeck IT Solutions a Question
Showing 12 OneNeck IT Solutions reviews
OneNeck IT Solutions review by Mike E.
Mike E.

"Excellent relationship with OneNeck"

What do you like best?

I liked having a Cisco expert install and configure the system. After the system was configured, he conducted brief training to give me an overview of the system and how to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The system is very robust. I attended Cisco training for FirePower, but it would be nice if Cisco produced some short videos showing how to use and configure some of the elements of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a small organization of about 250 employees. We have built an excellent relationship with OneNeck, and it's nice to be able to call upon them for their expertise in networking, data center, and unified communications. They have the experts to help us achieve our IT goals.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OneNeck IT Solutions
Executive Sponsor

"Datacenter colocation and hardware/software reseller"

What do you like best?

OneNeck has a more hands on approach for scoping hardware and software than a big box reseller like CDW and so I feel comfortable with their solutions. We have a dedicated account representative that takes care of us. OneNeck is able to resell a fairly wide variety of technology so we can use them for the majority of tasks. Our datacenter hosting and connectivity has been extremely reliable. I don't feel pressure that I have to go with their solution as we typically try to get multiple bids and options on most projects.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes take a while to get quotes returned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OneNeck is a reseller like many others. If you already utilize a lot of what they sell, they are a great option. The amount of services and technology they can resell is growing.

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

OneNeck IT Solutions review by Nate P.
Nate P.

"OneNeck Review"

What do you like best?

Bill is very responsive to my requests. Regardless if they win the business or not, I get treated the same for every project. We have developed a partnership over the years. I feel I always get to the answer using OneNeck's services.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a negative experience. There is nothing I dislike.

OneNeck IT Solutions review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"OneNeck has been a great vendor"

What do you like best?

It feels like there's no red tape. I contact my assigned account manager and he takes care of it. I like the pro-active service - I didn't have to ask for monthly check-ins and reviews, OneNeck set that up and came to each meeting prepared with all the outstanding issues.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Our hardest part was the discussion about moving away from OneNeck, but some of the difficulty was ourselves not knowing exactly what we wanted.

OneNeck IT Solutions review by dave e.
dave e.

"Been a long time customer of Oneneck"

What do you like best?

level of expertise within their company.

What do you dislike?

not much. i've not had very many things to say negative.

"Experts in their field"

What do you like best?

No matter what engineer we speak with they are able to get up to speed with our environment quickly and execute a fix or update with little to no downtime.

What do you dislike?

They are so good that sometimes projects have to be planned with a little more lead time. Not really much of a negative.

"Awesome Partner!!"

What do you like best?

Deb, Todd and Jim were responsive to my requests. They all went above and beyond to make sure I got the info I needed. The equipment arrived quicker than expected and that was great!

What do you dislike?

I know i need 40 characters here, I really don't have any part of my experience that I disliked.

OneNeck IT Solutions review by Project Manager in Information Technology and Services
Project Manager in Information Technology and Services

"Great Solution Company"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to get help with anything we needed help with.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't any complaints I have about working with OneNeck.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are always willing to work with you and find what's best for your company, just ask.

Project Manager

"Service that fit our needs"

What do you like best?

They went the extra mile. Worked with me to find aggressive pricing.

What do you dislike?

I had a good experience with them. No issues. Would recommend to anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They work hard to find something that works for you and your business.

OneNeck IT Solutions review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Rock solid colocation and customer service."

What do you like best?

Laura Bennett and team have done a great job supporting us. The facilities themselves are great.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints based on my interactions.

"Great provider"

What do you like best?

I appreciate their quick responses to requests and open support tickets.

What do you dislike?

No major concerns at this time. Equipment in the war/conference rooms could some upgrades.

"Very Professional"

What do you like best?

They are highly reliable and competent.

What do you dislike?

We could use more direction on best practices to help us reduce costs and improve performance / reliability.

Learn more about OneNeck IT Solutions

OneNeck IT Solutions Videos

Learning about OneNeck IT Solutions?

* We monitor all OneNeck IT Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.