OnePageCRM

OnePageCRM is simple CRM software that produces amazing results. It combines a proven sales methodology with the elements of CRM to greatly increase sales.

Work for OnePageCRM?

Learning about OnePageCRM?

OnePageCRM Reviews

Ask OnePageCRM a Question
Showing 35 OnePageCRM reviews
OnePageCRM review by Domenic P.
Domenic P.

"Everything that you need for sale."

What do you like best?

I can easily transfer contacts and deals with sales. Also, I have the ability to control my projects and invoicing. So now I can be in contact with a lot of solutions. Which is good for my work.

What do you dislike?

I can't say about cons. As for me, everything works nice. Till now I don't have an issue on which I would like to discuss. And if something is coming I always can take a help from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just can say very positive things about that software. Very easy to use. Simple to set up. Perfect abilities for sale. Will control everything that you care about.

We can be more open in our performance for our customer. Can save our users time on reporting. We also were working on our task for every day. Now we can have it more clear.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OnePageCRM
OnePageCRM review by Ross L.
Ross L.

"Great for communication, especially between sales and customer success"

What do you like best?

1. It prompts me for my next action

2. When I record a note or call, I can email my team members

3. It sends me a reminder every day of my to-do items

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for less than 6 months. Not sure yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good CRM if you want to a system that keeps you on task and enables communication between teams

In our business, the sale is not considered closed when the salesperson hands over the customer to customer success. Instead, the sale is considered closed when the customer is on-boarded by the customer success team and the customer is launched! Engagement with the customer is key.

We are increasing collaboration and communication between sales and customer success to ensure engagement with the customer.

What CRM solution do you use?

OnePageCRM review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Great GTD simple CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to just focus on the next things that needs to be done. I find myself going through my daily checklist, and advancing each item that is do that day. I really like the recent tracking widget addition to the program.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use other teleconference tools than SKYPE to track my phone calls. I utilize google voice, and I hope that a plug into that program can be built into One Page

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple, next item CRM, and you DO NOT need the power of Salesforce, I recommend you evaluating this platform.

I have found that I stay focused on clearing the list of items to do, and to make the calls and conversations needed to advance the sales pipeline. I also like that it has a IOS app and I can track and manage my CRM via my IOS devices.

OnePageCRM review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"A CRM based on impacting sales"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM requires you to focus on the very next step, however small, because even the small steps are necessary. It's easy to use and simple yet powerful. All the features are designed on progressing through the sales funnel.

The help videos are short so you can get your answer without waiting through stuff you either already know or don't care about. The chat help is always ready to assist if you are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

It has an import for Microsoft Outlook but later additions need to be added to both. I found you can add it to OnePage and then one click to get a Vcard to seamlessly add it to Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, the head of the company understands the sales funnel and is constantly adding and tweaking the program to make it useful. Using the program doesn't wear you out trying to figure it out or putting in unnecessary data.

Tracking the sales funnel. I use this as the center of all my sales activity. The reminders show on who to contact and why on a daily basis.

OnePageCRM review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Great user experience; simple yet powerful approach to CRM"

What do you like best?

Nice clean user interface. Information is upfront and center and displayed in a way that makes sense and simple to follow. The Action Stream is the main focus and offers a refreshing way to display simple "to dos" with minimal clutter. Useful selections are available on the left to further refine the stream. It also plays well with others. I use OnePageCRM along with Zapier and Active Campaign (and Gmail). It took a bit of figuring out but once it's set up, it's great. I use ActiveCampaign to capture data (via forms) on my websites. I have several automation processes set-up inside ActiveCampaign so they run automatically once a lead is captured (auto responder, etc.).. Zapier then creates a contact in OnePageCRM as well as an action. As soon as the lead is qualified and is getting warmer, I use OnePageCRM to drive the sales process from start to finish using their pipeline and predefined action steps. OnePageCRM is my primary window that is open the entire day.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty hard to get used to only being allowed ONE action step at a time for a contact. You can set-up queued items but they aren't activated until the primary action is completed. Further, you can't actually "complete" a queued task; there is no check box for any other associated task that is not the main action task. I just don't understand this. This is my biggest frustration as often times there may be more than one task that needs to be completed within a sales process for a customer. Most (all?) other CRM's allow multiple tasks (there may be a check list with multiple to do's or tasks; after a task is completed it's checked and it's added to the activity stream). With OnePageCRM, you can only set-up a single "Next Action" (e.g. Send Proposal). You can then add additional tasks (click the + button) and these are "queued" underneath. They do not, however, show up on your action stream and you can't check a box to complete a queued task? You must complete the primary task and then manually add a queued task to the Next Action. I find myself completing a queued task before the main task which leads to some head scratching on how to record it. It's not a deal breaker, it's just different to what I have used in the past and differs to most other CRM apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OnePageCRM is definitely worth a trial (30 days for free I believe). It's inexpensive but very powerful.

OnePageCRM is really very good (despite my personal frustration with only being allowed one primary task). It's super clean, looks impressive and is very user friendly. As mentioned above, OnePageCRM plays well with others; it's an important cog in my sales/marketing system. I use it to store communications, activities and notes. The Gmail icon on the activity feed is great (one click and a new Gmail window appears with all email correspondence for that customer). OnePageCRM is NOT trying to be all things to all people - and that works very well for me. It's a very solid, yet brilliantly basic and robust CRM.

OnePageCRM review by Ciarán B.
Ciarán B.

"Great functionality - easy to use - using it everyday now! "

What do you like best?

I love that fact that it is easy to use and helps organize keep information and activities that help me run my business more efficiently - I worry less about things getting overlooked. It's so easy to set and keep track of progress towards sales targets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it does the key functions that I need a really powerful CRM to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is really easy to use, helps organize your daily business and make your life easier - this is a great choice. I use it for my consulting company to keep track of my sales process and sales targets. It makes it very easy to know how my business is doing at a macro-level and also keep track of and follow up diligently on the day-to-day stuff.

OnepageCRM helps solve the following problems:

-Record and categorize all contact information

-Set and keep track of actions and follow ups connected to my calendar

-Easily set sales targets and monitor progress towards them

-Connect to other useful tools that make my business more efficient e.g. lead capture / invoicing

OnePageCRM review by Maddi H.
Maddi H.

"Simple CRM anyone can use"

What do you like best?

This software is intuitive, easy to use, and effective. My office has many people who are not very tech-savvy, but they were all able to pick up on how to use the program with very little training. The "to-do list" format simplifies the CRM process into discrete tasks that make it easy to keep up with multiple leads. I spent a lot of time researching CRM systems and they were all more expensive and harder to use. Our team quickly adapted to the software and the price is so reasonable. We saw ROI almost immediately. The live chat support is very helpful and responds quickly. Their road map also shows they're always creating new helpful features.

What do you dislike?

It seems like it's designed more for B2B sales rather than B2C, and assumes that each user will be independently working on leads. I was able to adapt the program to our needs as a B2C company that uses a collaborative sales process, but it took some adjusting. The pipeline feature is not really relevant to us in its current format and can't really be adjusted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Break out your sales process into clear steps before starting the program. Having the layout of your sales process makes it easy to adapt your process to OnePageCRM.

Consistently follow up with customers and moving from a paper system to an online system. We are contacting customers more often and getting more sales.

OnePageCRM review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"OnePageCRM is an effective action layer"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM features an action-oriented uncluttered interface, and about a ten minute learning curve for non-techie users.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to isolate contact views from agent to agent within one account. Everyone can see everyone else's contacts. We deal with sensitive Donor information (income, probable donation capability) so it would be nice to be able to create silos of information rather than a barn (so to speak). This may already be possible, not sure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a simple and fresh action oriented system that won't bog down your people (and you) with an onerous learning curve

We have an entrenched highly customized backend database, but it is far from user friendly. Even in-house staff struggle at times to deal with all of the complexities. OnePageCRM gives us an action layer on top of our database that non-specialists can use.

The crucial thing is that with OnePageCRM we now have a "Moves Management" system, where non-specialists such as our Trusees can document encounters with donors, and the next "move" with that potential donor can be schedualed and the appropriate party notified.

And that data can be pulled back into our legacy database via the provided API info. Notes on the donor, phone calls, actions to be done, results, all that goes into institutional memory, rather than retiring or leaving with the Manager.

Love it.

OnePageCRM review by Sarah Evelynn J.
Sarah Evelynn J.

"Love this CRM! "

What do you like best?

This is a great CRM for our small company. They have a great Chrome plugin that helps you add contacts while you're browsing online, its easy to assign different tasks and other workflow managements. I like the ability to email the account in OnePage also - it makes the complete communication with a customer a lot easier and helps us provide the best service to them as possible.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it would only send you one email when you get assigned tasks - sometimes I get more than one - and one at the beginning of every day is fine with me..is there a way to update this?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you use the emailing the account feature. It makes it so easy for us to know what is happening with our clients when. I can scroll through quickly and put stuff in my followup that makes the customers feel important and that we pay attention to them. Not a lot of time and a whole bunch of reward from it!

We manage out 1000+ clients year round with different, very important checkins. We know what to do, when and what has previously been communicated to them so we can pickup where we left off. It helps us come off much more personal that other CRMs provide.

OnePageCRM review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Solid team. Solid, simple tool."

What do you like best?

Great customer service and the service is easy to start and to use. It has a very clean interface for both the desktop and mobile application. There are many video tutorials and a live webinar each week to get to know your way around. Many customization options to the customer profiles, company profiles, and deals. The support team makes an effort to engage not only with the existing tools but with the end users to make you know your questions, issues, and suggestions matter to them.

What do you dislike?

It is easy to use and navigate, but I would like a more robust mobile app. The application does not interact with incoming call, texts nor emails directly. It would also be nice to not have to refresh manually, and to have the option to run the app offline when you know you will be in an area with poor mobile reception.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for simple contact and activity management, OnePage CRM is a great place to start. The pricing is right, the support has been great, and the interface is easy to learn and use. It is not as robust as some others systems available, but for a small company or one not wanting to spend many thousands of dollars per year, OnePage CRM is an exceptional value.

OnePage CRM has helped organize our workflow and communication between team members immensely. Our biggest concern was trying to get everyone able to understand how and why to use it. We are less than two weeks in and the team is using it and liking the access to knowing progress on projects and sales without having to ask. The team at OnePage has been very helpful when needed.

OnePageCRM review by Adrian R.
Adrian R.

"Great tool for tracking!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is too add customers into OnePage. It allows you to add lots of great information and details. All employees can be updated on all that happens with each interaction, allowing us to be knowledgeable about current deals and not making us sound to repetitive.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there are far too many "blackout dates". Dates that the software is down for maintenance etc. Sometimes they hold webinars, and it can be a bit much when we keep getting the same emails about them. Our company is not big enough to find much interest in these webinars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OnePage is very straightforward and works well for our small company. I would assume that larger companies can benefit from the user-friendliness of this software as well. It's a great way to keep track of customers, get reminders to call or reach out to prospects, and a fantastic way to help keep your other employees educated in deals that are already in the works.

We use OnePage for keeping customer contacts updated and it allows us to set appointment reminders as well as allows others on our team to stay up to date on what each employee already discusses with certain clients.

OnePageCRM review by User

"Simple account and task management tool for SMEs"

What do you like best?

I like the tag filtering option, with all the tags (and their frequency) listed in a column on the left side, and a working screen with the associated contacts on the right side. This allows me to peddle through each contact individually, without having to open any additional tabs.

What do you dislike?

Everytime I go into my pipeline, click on a deal and return back to it, I am redirected to the action stream page and not the pipeline one.

I would also like to see an average deal value based on all the leads in the pipeline. Right now I can only see an average deal value/stage funnel. Granular indeed, but having a bird-eye view is imperative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're searching for a simple tool for account and task management, then OnePageCRM is for you. We sometimes step on our toes when it comes to managing accounts, even though we are so far 2 people using it (this is our first CRM tool though).

We needed a tool to keep track of our inbound leads, one that wouldn't add up extra work. That's why the idea of a checklist for task and account management appealead to us.

So far the app has helped us to match prospects with future product releases that they've required, and keep them updated based on their release status.

OnePageCRM review by Pauline O.
Pauline O.

"For working on the go"

What do you like best?

Apps for both Android and Apple. We use these a lot as we are mobile workers. We can update notes from meetings on the go, add actions for ourselves and colleagues so we remember to do all our tasks. Copying detail from text messages and outlook mails is so quick and efficient. No typing we just talk to our phones which is the best part!

We work collaboratively as a team to place people in employment so we use the deals pipeline to post potential jobs so all staff can see the role, upload a CV for their candidate and then the employer contact who posted the deal can meet the potential employer with the CV's. We can do all of this without meeting one another so our turnaround and response time now is really fast

We don't need to rely on team meetings anymore to know what is going on OnePageCRM keeps everyone up to date on what is happening and needs doing while on the go

OnePageCRM is really easy to use and you don't need to be a super computer user or anything close to get the best use from it

What do you dislike?

I am struggling to find something here sorry!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a look at their development roadmap and use the free trial and their webinars

We have noted the following increase in jobs for our clients since we started using OnePageCRM as follows

2013 - 40

We started using OnepageCRM in mid 2014

2014 - 54

2015 - 73

2016 - well above the 73 for 2015 (we can't disclose this exact figure until end of January 2017 its for public release at the end of the month)

OnePageCRM review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"Robust system and back up"

What do you like best?

Excellent ease of use, very fluid and "sticky". This system keeps all the ducks in order and makes it hard to forget where you are with each stage of the process. Fantastic back up, customer service and technical too. These people react to all bespoke questions in full, with audio/visual help in most cases. They're also open to suggestions regarding functionality and system useability

I highly recommend One Page CRM

What do you dislike?

Difficult to find much to be honest, though the "deal" display and the understanding of the graphics can be a tad confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no-brainer. Just do it.

Continuation of sales leads, categorisation, follow up times, sharing information, flexibility...

OnePageCRM review by Jesse W.
Jesse W.

"Best CRM I've ever used! "

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity and ease of using OnePageCRM. There is almost no admin time. There aren't a million unnecessary functions complicating the software. It has everything you need to take individual and team sales to the next level.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about this product.

As a small team, we all wear many different hats. We needed to find a CRM system to make our sales process as efficient and streamlined as possible so we can focus on everything else. OnePageCRM solves this for us.

OnePageCRM review by Osbert L.
Osbert L.

"Looking good"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM really does put everything I need at a glance on one page. I've trialled other CRM products but found them over-complicated and really alien to someone who's not familiar with sales jargon. OnePageCRM works for me so far.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything off hand! It's only been a few weeks.

Developing a structured approach to sales, and being able to keep track of calls and emails.

Still early days, but feel much more on top of things!

OnePageCRM review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"My experience with OnePageCRM"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use. Not overkill like Salesforce. Most small businesses need more in the way of sales processes, and less in the way of sales software--and so the straightforward interface in OnePageCRM is exactly what the doctor ordered.

What do you dislike?

I'm really disappointed that the LinkedIn profile capture capability went away. I'm fully aware this is all LinkedIn's fault, and that there was nothing you could do. Still, you asked. :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop searching for the perfect solution and start building better internal sales processes.

We are still trying to figure out how to put an official sales process in place, without creating a lot of red tape. OnePageCRM is really good, but we still need to implement it further into our culture.

OnePageCRM review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"OnePageCRM's Action Focus"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM's focus on "the next action" is huge for me. Additionally, when you complete an action it immediately prompts you to enter the next action for that contact. Sales people are notoriously bad at follow up with certain clients, and this can really help minimize clients falling through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

There could be slightly better messaging/note features, but I can't really complain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive into the trial, it's robust and helpful. They also provide wonderful training webinars to help get you into the software quickly.

We are solving a lack of transparency into our outbound sales team's work. This gives me an Activity Stream view for the team so I can see if they're making calls, how clients are responding, and the overall time-to-deal for any given client.

OnePageCRM review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Director, Sales Operations "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. This was a great entry level program for our team. The task focused section was great for an entry level SMB team

What do you dislike?

Reporting features lacked the need requirements. We needed much more detailed reports in order to grow and scale our business. Saleforce allows for better reporting but ultimately we'll need to go w a company like insight squared

Recommendations to others considering the product

They really need to focus on better reporting and maybe form partnerships with a company like insight squared. They should also look at partnering w SaaSOptics so they can capture MRR and cMRR

Task managements and very basic pipeline reporting. Revenue rates and renewal tracking

OnePageCRM review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Fantastic small business tool!"

What do you like best?

OnePage CRM provides great features & quick reliable customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike. A few more features for appointment or enrollment based business would be useful in the long term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic product! Go get it!

We track, monitor, and contact our leads, and clients, in our enrollment based educational business seamlessly!

OnePageCRM review by Kevin L. B.
Kevin L. B.

"President"

What do you like best?

These guys are *awesome*. I began using ACT!® in 1988 and built a multi-million dollar company off of it. I have done Salesforce® installations as well as SF customizations. FOR THE PRICE, this is hands down the best CRM I have ever used. Tech support is responsive. They are continuously improving the product which is very impressive.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of a think. It's not Salesforce®, but it's not DESIGNED to be that type of tool.

Contact management

OnePageCRM review by Cortney C.
Cortney C.

"Recommending this to everyone! "

What do you like best?

I am able to manage my sales forecast, and able to schedule properly. We are able to take bids on jobs with corporations and able to easily communicate.

What do you dislike?

Very confusing to get used to using - not as use friendly as others are

We are able to have all interfaces we use in one program.

OnePageCRM review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy way to manage contacts and customers - able to input lots of information and get reminders

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it integrated with our main system - but not a deal breaker

Keeping contacts organized, helps with sales reminders and coordination. Keeps sales team on track

OnePageCRM review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Finally, a simple to use CRM/Sales Software Service!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this software. It tracks my contacts, proposals, contracts, reminds me to check in with customers and leads with daily emails, etc. It's super ease to use (unlike SF, in my opinion).

What do you dislike?

If it combined proposal making software, I would have everything I need in one place, but that might be asking too much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial, I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Tracking communication with clients

Reminders to follow up with leads, prospects, current and past clients

Tracking proposal money attached to potential sales/business

Database for all client contacts

OnePageCRM review by Ron M.
Ron M.

"Finally found my style of Crm"

What do you like best?

Action Stream, Skype integration, Evernote, Custom Fields, Simple, Tracking, Colors.

What do you dislike?

No Direct Sync with Google Contacts they use PieSync currently

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very much so

Staying in contact with Customers for my real estate business, making it funner

OnePageCRM review by Kim P.
Kim P.

"The best sales flow I have tried"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how simply and effectively it helps you think through what you need to do next with each contact. The workflow appears to be based on the Getting Things Done principles of David Allen, which recommend that you think things through ahead of time and break down your next actions on a project into its simplest elements.

What do you dislike?

Can be slow to load. Its API is not very well written. We have had to troubleshoot too many times why our system was not communicating with OnePage CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OnePage

Provide a simple and effective customer management platform to our therapy coaches

OnePageCRM review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Really cuts the fat off. "

What do you like best?

The "next action" feature of this CRM is the most important. If you aren't prompted in your CRM to figure out what you are doing next, when and how, then things will drop through the cracks. The phone app mimics the desktop very well.

What do you dislike?

Not much I don't like here. I'm not sure what else I can say to get to the 40 character minimum. There, how's that?

Follow up is terrific. The phone app is seamless.

OnePageCRM review by User

"Average for keeping contacts in one place"

What do you like best?

Searchability of database and contacts.

What do you dislike?

Nothing neccesarily unique about One Page CRM

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basic needs are met for a CRM database

Keeping all business contacts and leads organized in one system wide database.

OnePageCRM review by Craig K.
Craig K.

"Great CRM for hotels"

What do you like best?

New enhanced contact feature is very good

What do you dislike?

Currently there is nothing I don't like .

Quicker lead generation and qualifying of leads.

Easy database and ezine mgmt.

OnePageCRM review by Jacobus G.
Jacobus G.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Pipeline, simplicity..easy to use..just great

What do you dislike?

Double entrys are difficult to remove..miss linkedin app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use google apps ..well linked..unfortunately the linkedin feature doesnt work anymore.

Sell professional services

OnePageCRM review by User in Internet

"OnePage Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to que up all upcoming tasks and bulk move tasks as need (e.g. conference weeks, etc)

What do you dislike?

The basic UX interface - lacks details for our sales ops guy to pull meaningful analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We ended up converting to Salesforce for deeper analytics and capabilities (e.g. Inbox).

tracking our outbound activity and deals stages

OnePageCRM review by User

"How did I manage without you? "

What do you like best?

I love the daily ticklers, as well as all of the space for notes, and specific details.

What do you dislike?

I haven't experienced anything unsavory...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Side note: The customer service is AMAZING! Above and beyond, and that makes me smile!

Keeping my most important tasks in front of me - no one is falling through the cracks!

OnePageCRM review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Different and Interesting"

What do you like best?

Everything is tied to your Contact or Lead .. similar to keeping notes in Outlook, but then it just morphs into an rather interesting concept of setting up sales streams for each individual. For a small business that does not have a ton of time managing a full CRM, this might be the tool.

What do you dislike?

It is rather tough to get used to the literally one-page view concept. Still too new to tell, but not seeing much on the integration side of things yet either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, if you are in the market for a very easy to use CRM without the complex nature of things, and you have never used a CRM tool before, this just might be the tool for you. Try out the free trial and see for yourself.

OnePageCRM review by Erich R.
Erich R.

"Interesting Concept"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty interesting concept, however, I'm not sure how useful it is outside of the small business setting. It's nice for small teams, and I do love the minimalist two-tab layout when you first get into the app. The "Action Stream" and "Contacts" make focusing on your deals almost like a task list.

What do you dislike?

Lacks the robust functionality of major CRMs such as SFDC or Dynamics, and definitely cannot scale beyond a very small organization. OnePage also lacks the ecosystems that have been built around SFDC or Dynamics

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really interesting concept to say the least. If you're interested in trying a somewhat new paradigm on CRM give it a shot. If you're looking for tried and true go with SFDC or Dynamics.

OnePageCRM review by Brian .
Brian .

"Love the simplicity and yet the bigger overview"

What do you like best?

I love the simple overview and ease of use - its the first CRM/pipeline i’ve been using "correct" and kept up-to-date. The daily emails with "focus"-areas is also great.

What do you dislike?

Still only a few integrations with other apps - id love to be able to have an integration to e.g. quoteroller and our accounting software e-conomic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please try it out - i think you’ll love the simplicity and yet strong possibilities

Learning about OnePageCRM?

* We monitor all OnePageCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.