OnePageCRM

OnePageCRM is simple CRM software that produces amazing results. It combines a proven sales methodology with the elements of CRM to greatly increase sales.

Work for OnePageCRM?

Learning about OnePageCRM?

OnePageCRM Reviews

Ask OnePageCRM a Question
Showing 35 OnePageCRM reviews
OnePageCRM review by <span>Domenic P.</span>
Domenic P.

"Everything that you need for sale."

What do you like best?

I can easily transfer contacts and deals with sales. Also, I have the ability to control my projects and invoicing. So now I can be in contact with a lot of solutions. Which is good for my work.

What do you dislike?

I can't say about cons. As for me, everything works nice. Till now I don't have an issue on which I would like to discuss. And if something is coming I always can take a help from support service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just can say very positive things about that software. Very easy to use. Simple to set up. Perfect abilities for sale. Will control everything that you care about.

We can be more open in our performance for our customer. Can save our users time on reporting. We also were working on our task for every day. Now we can have it more clear.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about OnePageCRM
OnePageCRM review by <span>Ross L.</span>
Ross L.

"Great for communication, especially between sales and customer success"

What do you like best?

1. It prompts me for my next action

2. When I record a note or call, I can email my team members

3. It sends me a reminder every day of my to-do items

What do you dislike?

I've been using it for less than 6 months. Not sure yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good CRM if you want to a system that keeps you on task and enables communication between teams

In our business, the sale is not considered closed when the salesperson hands over the customer to customer success. Instead, the sale is considered closed when the customer is on-boarded by the customer success team and the customer is launched! Engagement with the customer is key.

We are increasing collaboration and communication between sales and customer success to ensure engagement with the customer.

What CRM solution do you use?

OnePageCRM review by <span>Robert G.</span>
Robert G.

"Great GTD simple CRM"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to just focus on the next things that needs to be done. I find myself going through my daily checklist, and advancing each item that is do that day. I really like the recent tracking widget addition to the program.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use other teleconference tools than SKYPE to track my phone calls. I utilize google voice, and I hope that a plug into that program can be built into One Page

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple, next item CRM, and you DO NOT need the power of Salesforce, I recommend you evaluating this platform.

I have found that I stay focused on clearing the list of items to do, and to make the calls and conversations needed to advance the sales pipeline. I also like that it has a IOS app and I can track and manage my CRM via my IOS devices.

OnePageCRM review by <span>Rick W.</span>
Rick W.

"A CRM based on impacting sales"

What do you like best?

OnePageCRM requires you to focus on the very next step, however small, because even the small steps are necessary. It's easy to use and simple yet powerful. All the features are designed on progressing through the sales funnel.

The help videos are short so you can get your answer without waiting through stuff you either already know or don't care about. The chat help is always ready to assist if you are in a hurry.

What do you dislike?

It has an import for Microsoft Outlook but later additions need to be added to both. I found you can add it to OnePage and then one click to get a Vcard to seamlessly add it to Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, the head of the company understands the sales funnel and is constantly adding and tweaking the program to make it useful. Using the program doesn't wear you out trying to figure it out or putting in unnecessary data.

Tracking the sales funnel. I use this as the center of all my sales activity. The reminders show on who to contact and why on a daily basis.

OnePageCRM review by <span>Steven L.</span>
Steven L.

"Great user experience; simple yet powerful approach to CRM"

What do you like best?

Nice clean user interface. Information is upfront and center and displayed in a way that makes sense and simple to follow. The Action Stream is the main focus and offers a refreshing way to display simple "to dos" with minimal clutter. Useful selections are available on the left to further refine the stream. It also plays well with others. I use OnePageCRM along with Zapier and Active Campaign (and Gmail). It took a bit of figuring out but once it's set up, it's great. I use ActiveCampaign to capture data (via forms) on my websites. I have several automation processes set-up inside ActiveCampaign so they run automatically once a lead is captured (auto responder, etc.).. Zapier then creates a contact in OnePageCRM as well as an action. As soon as the lead is qualified and is getting warmer, I use OnePageCRM to drive the sales process from start to finish using their pipeline and predefined action steps. OnePageCRM is my primary window that is open the entire day.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty hard to get used to only being allowed ONE action step at a time for a contact. You can set-up queued items but they aren't activated until the primary action is completed. Further, you can't actually "complete" a queued task; there is no check box for any other associated task that is not the main action task. I just don't understand this. This is my biggest frustration as often times there may be more than one task that needs to be completed within a sales process for a customer. Most (all?) other CRM's allow multiple tasks (there may be a check list with multiple to do's or tasks; after a task is completed it's checked and it's added to the activity stream). With OnePageCRM, you can only set-up a single "Next Action" (e.g. Send Proposal). You can then add additional tasks (click the + button) and these are "queued" underneath. They do not, however, show up on your action stream and you can't check a box to complete a queued task? You must complete the primary task and then manually add a queued task to the Next Action. I find myself completing a queued task before the main task which leads to some head scratching on how to record it. It's not a deal breaker, it's just different to what I have used in the past and differs to most other CRM apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

OnePageCRM is definitely worth a trial (30 days for free I believe). It's inexpensive but very powerful.

OnePageCRM is really very good (despite my personal frustration with only being allowed one primary task). It's super clean, looks impressive and is very user friendly. As mentioned above, OnePageCRM plays well with others; it's an important cog in my sales/marketing system. I use it to store communications, activities and notes. The Gmail icon on the activity feed is great (one click and a new Gmail window appears with all email correspondence for that customer). OnePageCRM is NOT trying to be all things to all people - and that works very well for me. It's a very solid, yet brilliantly basic and robust CRM.

OnePageCRM review by <span>Ciarán B.</span>
Ciarán B.

"Great functionality - easy to use - using it everyday now! "

What do you like best?

I love that fact that it is easy to use and helps organize keep information and activities that help me run my business more efficiently - I worry less about things getting overlooked. It's so easy to set and keep track of progress towards sales targets.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it does the key functions that I need a really powerful CRM to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that is really easy to use, helps organize your daily business and make your life easier - this is a great choice. I use it for my consulting company to keep track of my sales process and sales targets. It makes it very easy to know how my business is doing at a macro-level and also keep track of and follow up diligently on the day-to-day stuff.

OnepageCRM helps solve the following problems:

-Record and categorize all contact information

-Set and keep track of actions and follow ups connected to my calendar

-Easily set sales targets and monitor progress towards them

-Connect to other useful tools that make my business more efficient e.g. lead capture / invoicing

Learning about OnePageCRM?

* We monitor all OnePageCRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.